Share | 

In trouble again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: In trouble again   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am

Curiosity took over me once more. Though I didn't think this would be life threatning. I just wanted to see how it looked like inside one of thos big mansions. It's not like I was there to steal anything, but there were so many shiny things just laying around. I had sneaked in by the window and since I saw nobody around, I just walked in and started looking around the place. I had seen a few rooms for now, and I saw nice bedrooms with silk draps and beautiful decor.
Though, of course when I saw an ivory comb I couldn't help myself to take it with me. I turned a corner and saw more doors. Maybe nobody lived here. I opened another door and saw an office looking room. I went in and started looking and the paintings, the giant fireplace and the lush carpet. Then I turned my attention to the desk itself. It was an amazing piece of work in a precious cherry tree wood. I passed my hand on it's soft surface and smiled. I was so concentrated that I almost didn't hear the voices coming my way. Panicked I looked for a hidding place. I found a library that wasn't stuck to the wall. I ran to hide behind it just as I heared the door open.

*Oh shit, what do I do now?*
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

It has been a while since he traveled to the land of fairies and elves. The last time was when he met Reiji and helps him to find his teacher. This time, he is searching for something, a precious scroll that contains secrets inside. He does not know what the secret is; all that he knows is that if he can find and studies it, then he can grow his ability even stronger than before. So he sets out this journey to look for it. Actually, he is not alone in this. He is with another angel this time a very close friend to him but this colleague of his is waiting at an inn in the realm. After flying for a couple of hours, he finds a village and decides to land there. The people here seem nice and friendly. He greets some villagers with a smile as he keeps on walking deeper into the village. It takes him about half an hour to reach the deepest part of the village, when he does, he sees a mansion, and it looks like a rundown place though it is still looks luxury. He then walks inside the mansion trying to know what he can find in such a rundown place. He keeps on walking, and walking till he reaches an office -like room. He stops there and starts searching for the scroll. It is said that the scroll is written on a golden paper with a red blood ink. So, halrein focuses his mind and eyes to search for it. He smiles when he sees something glimmering right beside the other books on the shelves, without hesitation, he grabs it and it turns out to be the scroll that he is searching for. He does not like to be in such dirty place for too long but before he takes another step, he smells something odd; he can sense someone is breathing nearby. He immediately cast his ability and make a crystal sword with his right hand, he says," come out! I know you are there!"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 am

Crap, someone had found me out. How could I get out of my hiding place when I knew that person had a weapon. The scar across my chest was still a fresh pain in my memories. I didn't want this to happen again. I didn't want to show my face, but what if this guy lost his parien e and cut through the bookself behind which I was hiding? I tried to keep my breathing calm, but I already felt my body shaking. I slowly showed my face frol behind the shelf. There was a man with long pale hair, and a sharp looking sword. My eyes widened and I hid back behind the bookshelf. I was going to die?
If only I had kept my curiousity controled. I could have stayed in the forest like every other elf does! But no! I just Had to see, Had to know! I just couldn't act like a normal elf.
I gulped as I tried to find courage to face this weapon weilding man. But I only threw the ivory comb in another corner of the room. I knew it was dumb, I mean he would totally not fall for this stupid trick. I sighed and I took my hands out of the hidding place.

"Eum...I don't have any weapons...So could you...hide yours? Please?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 pm

As he guesses, there is someone in the room. He means no threat to this stranger before him, he only being careful and stays on guard to do so. He sees a man approaching as he reveals himself from the hiding place which is obvious and too easy to spot. He smiles as he sees the man who just comes out from hiding; he is shaking in fear and seems harmless as well. Halrein chuckles as he sees the man, he is such a strange man to hide in a rundown place like this. He makes his crystal sword disappear as he sees the man as no threat to him. It is even funnier to hear how this man says that he has no weapon. Lucky for him that halrein is not a bad guy so this strange elf can live longer. Still, since he does not know who this guy is, and still there is a possibility that this one is dangerous at the end, halrein decides not to approach him any closer, he will keep his distance from him. Taking a closer look on this man before him is the wisest step that he can think of right now. He says to him,’ don’t worry dude, I won’t harm you if you don’t do anything funny.”

Instead of coming closer to this elf, he thinks that it may be better if he just tries to talk him out. This man probably knows something about this place or this village. However it is still a doubt that he does. Always being careful when you face a stranger, that is one of his rules, the most important one that he won’t break that one. He then takes a seat on the nearest wooden chair trying to lessen the tension, he then begins to ask,” Are you going to stay here for a life time? in this… ugly rundown place?”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

As long as I didn't try something funny? Like what? How could I do anything funny when I'm trembling like a leaf in strong wind? Though the guy did put his sword away, so I wouldn't.get another slash across the chest. Though still, that guy could make reappear and hurt me. The aura around the guy was strong.
I peaked out at him again, he was keeping his distance. Was he weary of me? Who would be worried about foul play from an elf? Taking my time, I looked at him, wondering if it was really safe to show my whole body. I looked around, I could jump out of the window, the fall shouldn't kill me, then again, this guy could probably catch up to me in not time, he looks to be the athletic type. And he was standing in m way to the door. In other words, I'm screwed.

"I'm not staying in this place. I just...got curious. I'll come out if you promise me that you are elf friendly and not elf hungry."

I wasn't dulb, I was just very cautious. I didn't want to die yet!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm

This man hiding behind the book shelves is so funny. The way he sounds scared and his trembling voice, makes halrein wants to tease this one a little bit further before he reveals himself. He can see that this man is an elf since he just says so, and this one sounds harmless as well. Still, he won’t get careless in this situation. This rundown mansion may have its secrets and danger that they can’t even predict. Even without his sword, he will still be careful and act wisely. Still he can’t resist teasing this elf, and since this one is worried about getting eaten, halrein says,” well… that depends... if you are skinny, I won’t eat you.” He laughs in his heart as he says those words. If only this man can see what and who he is, he won’t think that halrein will eat people. He is an angel and angels don’t kill innocent people. Maybe teasing this guy will be a little bit of entertainment for him. From the way he sounds, he seems to be cornered and has no way out except reveal himself to halrein. He is curious about his elf, what he’ll look like?

Still keeping his distance from the elf, he stares at the corner where the elf is hiding. He won’t lose his sight on this one, and he won’t let this guy escape as well. at some point, he also thinks that maybe if this elf is friendly one, he can be a useful colleague to him in his quest.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 am

I looked down at my body, trying to see if I were skiny enough, but as I leaned on the wall behind me, I heard a loud crack. My body suddenly felt very light. It took me time to figure out the wall had fallen behind me and I was falling.
And that's when I panicked. Looking around, I tried ti grab on to the rest of the wall, but it broke and cut my hand at the same time. My other hand grabed something a bit stronger, but it was cutting in my hand in a painful way. My feet couldn't find anything to rest on. I was between two walls. I was going to die, unless I find enough courage to call for the man's help.
Another probleem seemed to make that impossible, I had panicked so much, my throat was shut tight. I had to breath in and out a few times before I could speak again.

"Help! Please I don't care if you eat me! I'm gonna fall!"

My hand was being cut deeper as it sliped on whatever I was holding on for my life. What if he didn't come to save me?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 am

Just when He is about to play and fool around with the elf, he hears him screaming and some walls cracking. He wastes no time and runs towards the cracking sound. There, he is searching for the man who calls out to him for help. Then he finds him, the elf, holding against whatever that is that can keep him from falling. With a quick movement, Halrein Grabs the Elf’s arms and pulls him close to his chest. They both are okay now; at least none of them get hurt. With a big grin on his face, halrein says to the elf,” As you can see I’m an angel, and I don’t eat raw mean or people. hahahahahah. Sorry, I was teasing you too much huh?” He thinks that this is about time for him to stop his teasing game, so he lifts the elf and makes him stand up on his own feet, and then he walks away from him.

Halrein looks around for a while for a way out, but he can’t find any so he decides to break a big window behind him to make a way out. He will leave this place soon since he already gets what he wants. Then he jumps out through the window and look back at the shivering elf,” are you coming with me fella? Or you prefer stay there alone?” As he walks out from the rundown mansion, he cast out his crystal blade again. He is never off guard, now that he is outside, Halrein is prepared to face any danger that may come to him.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 pm

The jerk! Of course, I was happy he saved me but why did he let me think he would kill me? Both my hands were bloody, but I hid them behind my back. If I wiped the angel's hand and his clothes on his chest area, maybe the guy wouldn't notice it. But he didn't seem to care as he broke the window and steped out. He turned and asked me if I would follow him or stay there. I ran to get my ivory comb, grabed a few other things; books and other objects; and jumped out the window to follow him. But I froze for a second when I saw his weapon. I shivered, feeling the scar on my chest like it had been created the day before. I had lied to the angel when I said I was not armed, it's just that I sucked at sword fighting. I had my own sword under my cloack. With me the weapon was wasted, all I could do with it was protect myself from other people's attacks. I was starting to think I should maybe thank him, but then I remembered how he made fun of me and frowned at him. It was a good thing I was following him from some distance in his back. I stuck my tongue out at him. Very mature, I know, but I didn't want him to know I was insulting him, he looked like he knew how to use that funny looking sword.

"Why am I even following that elf scaring jerk? Oh, right, he saved my ass...I'll just keep a distance between us and it should be fine."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 pm

He does not look back to the rundown place neither to the elf. He just walk straight to the path where will lead him out from the village. They walk through the back road, not the front, so nobody there except both of them. The back road in the village is rarely used and only few people walk through it, it is said to be dangerous area as well. As he walks forward, he notices that the elf is following him from behind. Perhaps he also does not enjoy staying at that rundown creepy place. Halrein slightly glances at the elf and sees him sticking out his tongue at him. Such a funny elf indeed, Halrein turns his face away and smiles, but he is laughing in his heart. The elf probably does not notice that, but he does not care about it. With his crystal sword on his hand, halrein keeps on walking and letting the elf stay in a distance from him.

He knows that this elf may feel insecure being with him, maybe because he teases the elf back then.The road they take is longer than the front road. And since it is going to be a long trip, halrein glances a bit at the elf. He has a red hair and well dressed as well, holding lots of things as if he is going into some kind of picnic or camping. He teases the elf again with a joke,” well.. Well… aren’t you going on a vacation dude? Your things there looks heavy, better don’t lose your breath carrying all of them little pal, hehehehe.” That is just the way halrein will talk, he is not mocking, but he likes to tease people around him, and this elf is on his list to ‘tease’. He gets a feeling that he will enjoy his ‘trip” with this funny elf for a while.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I stuck my tongue out at him again. So what if I had lots of heavy things in my arms? They weren't that heavy! Okay, maybe a little. I looked at the floor and made vibes grow, take my thibgs and end up creating a comfortable back pack that easily attached in my back, carrying all my things except the ivory comb. Now that I looked closer at it, there were small saphires incrusted in it. I could probably sell this for a lot of money, but it was so pretty that I was going to keep it.
I didn't notice while I was looking at the comb that I walked faster and ended up walking in the angel's back. I almost fell, but my little bit of training made me quick enough on my feet to catch my balance back. I stared up at the angel for some time before I relaxed a tiny bit.

"Sorry, my attention was elsewhere."

And that's when I felt it. The unbarable curiousity that always puts me in trouble. The one that almost killed me more then once. My heart was pounding and then I snatched the angel's sword out of his hands and started looking at it in every angle.

"Holy crap! It really is made out of crystal!!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 am

This elf somehow seems sly despite his proper clothes. He seems to be someone who only cares about his own curiosity and shining things. Somehow this one is similar to a thief? Or maybe just some kind of curious elf who does not know any boundaries, either way, halrein does not want to think about it. He still walking forward and does not notice the elf is also getting closer to him. He notices that the elf slips his feet and almost fall, but manages to regain his balance. Good thing that he does that so halrein does not need to help this elf at all. As they both walking, suddenly, the elf snatches halrein’s crystal sword, not a good idea, that crystal sword is no ordinary weapon. It chooses its master and it can only be summoned by the owner. As the curious elf holding the crystal sword, Halrein is shocked. He sees the crystal sword slightly turns darker, no longer in a light clear blue. It turns darker as the elf keeps on holding it. Knowing that the sword will sever the elf’s head if that continues, halrein cast his power and make the crystal sword disappear. He stops walking and approach the elf, he smack him in the head and says in a calm voice to him,” next time you do that again, I will let the sword lop off your head, Lucky for you that I cast it out in time, don’t touch my things if you value your life, little fella.”

He won’t tell the elf the secret of the sword or the things that halrein keeps on him. Almost all of his weapons are part of him; they are more than just weapons, since they choose their lord. They choose the one who wields them. It can be said that he is the weapon, since all of his fighting tools comes from within him, the weapons are all attached to him, implanted inside his blood and soul by an ancient forbidden magic.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

The sword had started changing color then it vanished. I was in shock, but then I noticed a slight tingling sensation in my fingers. That what magic felt like to me. This guy used magic on that blade. But it really was made of crystal, I had touched that stone before. I was surprised, but not that much after all. As long as I felt the tingling in my fingers, I knew he was using magic, it's when he would use that weapon that I should worry, especially if he uses it against me. Though this guy was starting to annoy me a little. Don't touch my things, don't do this, don't do that... Did I look like a child?

"Listen here, you. I'm not a Little Fella as you claim. I am an Elf, a proud race. And my name isn't kid, shrimp, fella or whatever else. It's Vaughn. And don't smack my behind the head, I'm dizzy enough from blood loss!"

I forgot I hadn't told him about the deep cuts in my hands. Ah well, might as well let the guy know if we'd travel a while together. I doubt he would want to turn around and see a fainted elf behind him. So I stuck both of my hands out and showed him the very deep cuts I had recieved from holding on for my life.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Actually, halrein only ask one thing from this elf, that is very simple to do ‘don’t touch my things’ that’s all, the rest? He won’t give the slightest care about it. This elf can do whatever he wishes for except touching his stuffs. Not that halrein carries anything; he only carries one golden scroll which is safely kept inside his clothes. They keep on walking and the elf starts to get a little bit annoyed by halrein’s words ‘little fella’ . he does not care much about it, then the elf begins to go all talk about his race and he also says his name while blabbering some other words. He says his name is Vaughn, good name for an elf. At this moment, halrein starts to smell something odd, he smells blood. Surprisingly, the elf with his just tells him that he is weakened due to blood lost. Then, halrein stops walking and approaches the elf. The blood is from him no doubt since the scent is getting stronger as he gets closer to him. Then, halrein pick up one of the elf’s arms and he sees it bleeding. With a sigh, he takes out a little white cloth from his small bag, and then wraps the wounded hand with it as well as applying some herbs to stop the blood lost. Then he turns away from the elf and simply says,” there, now you’re good.’

He walks again, forward, keeping his distance from the elf since he does not get into trouble staying close to a person he just meets up with. Then, he remembers that he hasn’t introduced his name in return for the elf’s intro. With a chuckle,’ I’m halrein, and relax dude, you only need to do one thing, and I’ve just told you what.”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I never asked him to give me first aid! But I guess I did need it, before I fainted and all. But I was not going to thank him! No way, no how! This guy was being way to full of himself! I looked at the bandages around my hands and sighed. It was going to be complicated if I had to wield my sword.
At least the guy told me his name. Halrein. It was a nice name, for a divine. I was starting to think this guy was cold with everyone he ever meets, maybe not just with me. Or maybe he doesn't like elves. I looked up at the night sky and saw my star next to a brighter star. So this guy was strong. His star burned bright and it was not ready to extinguish. But as I looked more carefully, I saw four very small redish stars behind ours. I looked down and listened to nature's voice. Yup, we were being followed by four men. They were keeping their distance, but the stars never lie, and nature always whispers. I made my way next to that Halrein guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, I don't want to be annoying, but...the stars and the voice of nature tell me we're being followed by four armed men. And I highly doubt they just want to say hello."

I looked behind us and thought I saw a sword catching the light of the moon. I sneacked my hand in my back and pulled out my own blade. I was a bad fighter, but I could at least defend myself correctly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 am

The elf seems to notice something is going on and he must think that it is bad enough since he approaches halrein and says that they are being followed. Halrein knows this already since he can sense other people’s presence in this silent area. Though he is not sure if those guys are here to fight them or not. But based on the elf’s opinion, those guys seem to be dangerous companion. Halrein never takes words of warning for granted, he listens to the elf and stays clam. The best thing to do right now is to pretend that they don’t notice those guys since it seems that those hindrances are planning to ambush them. He can sense that those guys have a menacing aura but with his crystal sword, those rats are nothing. He does not turn his head to face the elf, in contrary; he keeps walking but slower this time. He says softly to the elf, a whisper,” well then, let’s play with them for a while when they show up.”

At this rate, halrein still won’t summon his blade; he can use another power to harm those rats if he needs to. As for this elf, he seems to be a fighter as well so halrein does not give much care about him or to protect him, since he seems has the ability to protect himself. Then, those guys’ shows up in front of them, all of them are holding weapons like swords, spear, saber, and all. Halrein merely smiles mocking those rats and summon his crystal sword. He is ready t fight. First, he rampage to tear down the four rat’s formation of defense with the blade. He catches one of them and stabs him in the heart before gauges it out. His swords is covered in blood, the man falls to the ground, three more to go, and they look like in fear already. he shouts at the 'rats' ,' is that all you got? run for your life before i slice you to pieces!"

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:45 am

Well, there was no need for me here. The guy took care of the first thief or whatever he was. There was so much blood around, I felt nauseated, but I didn't throw up... yet. I held my sword in a defenssive position and when one of them came towards me, I activated the spell my efreet sensei had put on. The blade bursted into flames a d the thief backed away. He looked at the other two and they ran off after some time. I didn't drop my stance. I was scared. My habds were shaking, and I was tearing up. Why did I always get into trouble? What snaped me out of it was the spell deactivating. I put the sword.away, hidden under my white cloak then I looked at the stars. The small red stars weren't as far I wanted them to be and that worried me. It meant they would be back when we wouldn't be expecting them. I took a few steps toward the angel to tell him when my foot steped on something soft and hot. I looked down and saw that I was in a puddle of blood. I couldn't hold it down anymore, I ran to the nearest bush and threw up. My body was shaking, but I couldn't get the feeling off of me. Without any shyness, I took all my clothes off and jumped in the nearest river to scrub myself up.

"It won't come off. Why won't it come off?"

I looked at my scar and traced it. I could still remember all the blood from that wound and felt dizzy. I hated how weak I was. I just couldn't help it. I felt to my knees, the water flowing camly around my neck. I forgot about Halrein, I forgot where I was.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Right after halrein cuts down one of those jerks, the elf starts to cast a fire spell, it is good to know that this elf can do some offensive as well. That spell really helps out well since it makes those bastards run away with their tails between their legs. Halrein makes his crystal sword disappear again since right now they are safe. He notices the elf walks towards him but then something odd happens, this elf starts to wobble and he does not look good at all. But Halrein does not have a clue what happen to this man, he is very strange one. So, he decides to walk towards a big apple tree near them and sit down under it. He shakes the tree and makes some apples fall to the ground. He wipes the dirt from the apples and starts to munch them slowly as he keeps his eye on the elf. He enjoys his apple and sees that the elf strips and get inside the river near them. He hears the elf yelling some words that he cannot understand what he means by those words. This one is really strange man, still, since he notices that something is wrong with this elf. He chuckles as saying to the elf,” what now Vaughn? One swing of your sword and you get all exhausted? If you finish in that river, I got plenty of apples here if you want them though.” Then something naughty pops out in Halrein’s head. Since this elf is so drowned in his thought, Halrein grabs a long branch from the tree and picks up the elf’s clothes. He moves those clothes with that branch and hides it behind the bush near the tree. He smiles behind the elf’s back; he just can’t help it to tease this elf a little more. This one is very interesting elf. Maybe this elf will think halrein as a cruel person but the fact is, the more he teases the elf, that means he is starting to like the elf.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 am

It took me some time to get the feeling and the scent of blood off my skin. But my scar across my chest still ached. I heard that Halrein guy say something and it sounded like he was making fun of me. He hadn't lived what I survived. I stood up and felt my wet hair stick to my skin. I walked out of the river only to find my clothes had disapeared. Of course, one look towards Halrein's smile and I knew he had something to do with it. I didn't mind being naked.
I looked at the blood around and tasted the acid coming up from my stomach. With one hand, I made the grass take the blood deep within the ground. Then I walked towards Halrein and took an apple. I wasn't hungry, but I needed to change the taste in my mouth. I was not shy. Though I still wanted my sword back. I would wait, I knew where my stuff was, the trees whispered it to me already. I leaned back when I was done with my apple, giving my pale skin to the moonlight, tracing my scar with my long fingers. This guy could probably do the same or even worst to me if I thought of the way we riped the heart of that thief out without any mercy. I as getting a little cold so I sliped slowly towards Halrein.

"If you don't want a naked elf to soon sit on your lap to warm up, you'd better give me my clothes."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm

He enjoys his red apple and he grabs more of it. He knows that this elf is aware of what he is doing, but he enjoys teasing this one and he plans to do this a little bit longer. The elf seems hungry so he grabs an apple and eats it. He can eat as much as he wants, halrein won’t give a care about it. He does not want to have a starving elf troubling him all the way. He knows that this elf is getting a little bit cold since he gets closer to halrein. It seems that this elf has a strange taste to ‘threat’ halrein by saying that if he does not want him to lie down on his lap, then Halrein must return his clothes back to him. Harein gives him a gentle smile and he points at the bush behind the elf,” there, your clothes and everything.”

Since the elf finishes his bath, now is Halrein’s turn to refresh his mind from all the stress and weariness. He stands up and strips himself right before vaughn’s eyes, showing his naked body to him and brings his clothes to the side of the river. He then gets inside the water and feel refreshed. He stares at the elf and sees that this one is not that muscular one, not that thin, but he seems need more training to lift a sword. He says to him,” you look a bit skinny, eat those fruits so you get chubbier Vaughn or you won’t be able to lift your sword, you need more nutrition you know”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 pm

When he striped, I looked at his body and blushed. okay, he was good looking. So what? I was good looking, in my own way! He went down to the river and I took my time to put on my kimono, then my cloak, but when I got to my blood soaked socks, I shivered. I went down to the river and dunked them in the water, trying my best to take the stains out.
While I was cleaning my foot wear, Halrein started to say I should eat more fruits in order to get chubbier. I looked up at him and wondered what the hell he ment by that. I always ate like a pig, there was no way I was lacking nutrition. I got up and looked at my white foot wear with a smile. The blood was gone. I took my cloak off again and untied the top of my kimono. I looked at my self, searching for a sign of malnutrition, then I looked back at Halrein. Okay, so his body was well sculpted, it didn't mean that I had to look like him in order to wield a sword.

"What are you talking about? I'm not to skinny! I eat more then I should! Besides, it not because you look that good that I should build up more! I'm fine the way I am. The sword weighs nothing. Elven made. Light as a feather. It's the sight of blood that I can't handle!"

I looked at him and saw just a little blood splater on his shoulder. I felt the color leave my face before I turned away. But it was too much, I had to wipe it off. I let my clothes fall on the ground again and walked in the water towards him. Using my hand as a cup, I poured water on the blood and wiped it off his shoulder. Then I backed away and sat on the side of the water. I was shaking again.

"Every time I see blood, I remember the pain I felt when that guy slashed me here."

I traced my long scar streching from my right shoulder to my left hip.

"And then, I remember all the blood..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Halrein listens patiently to the elf’s words, his excuses and everything. He enjoys that this elf gets a little bit annoyed when he says that he is lacking of nutrition. He is hilariously funny when he strips just to check any sign on malnutrition on his body. He can’t believe that this elf takes his words too serious. Halrein is just teasing him like always and nothing more. But he enjoys how this man acts towards his words and action. Halreins smiles gently at this elf and he moves closer to Vaughn this time. He sighs at this man. It is obvious that somehow, this man suffers a bad time before they meet in here. Before he asks further, Halrein remembers about those jerks that attack them just now. He won’t take a risk by keeping himself off guard like this. So, he cast a double of him and as usual, turns it into a magical barrier around them that repels any kinds of attacks. This will be better since the barrier can reflect the attacks back to the caster.
Then halrein gazes at the elf saying,” okay I got you loud and clear, so you can’t stand blood? Then why not stay home and do something better? Like being a black smith? Or herbalist? Those jobs will keep you away from blood, you know, it is a bad idea when you trembles in the face of your enemy.'

This man needs to overcome his fear against blood if he doesn’t Halrein is sure that this elf will go nowhere but dig his own grave. Shivering and trembling in battle is the worst idea ever. As a warlord, Halrein knows this the best. He has been through countless battles and always finds the shivering one dead. He does not want to see this poor elf ends up dead since this one looks like a good man. Then after some time, Halrein finishes bathing and cleaning himself. He gets out from the water and puts on his blue clothing along with its golden ornament attached. He picks up his things and sits near the elf staring at the big scar on the elf’s chest all the way to his hips. Then, halrein grabs some kind of medicine from his pocket; it is made by his lover who is also an expert in herbs. Gently, he rubs the medicine all over the wound. Finishes doing that, he stands up and walks away from the elf, he rest enough and now he will continue his journey to get out from here.

“That scar will disappear by tomorrow morning. That medicine is quite powerful so it will heal fast and leave not race. Oh and I already put a barrier around us, if you wish to stay here then you’ll be safe, I’m going now, you can come and face more danger or stay safe inside this barrier.”

Halrein steps out from the barrier and summons his crystal sword again. he will need it to prevent any attacks that may come in any time.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

I blushed violently when Halrein rubbed his cream on my chest. Of course, it was useless on me. I've had many people put different remedies on this scar. It was always the same. First they started hissing, which this one started doing, then they bubbled and after they simply evaporated. I stoop up and dressed up again, leaving my chest area opened to not trap the evaporation.

"The scar is cursed and evil. Even though what you did was nice, it's wasted on me."

I walked towards him then and picked the rest of my things. I looked at him with a smile.

"I don't do what other elves do. I'm great to steal though."

Just to prove me point, I opened my hand and I was holding his golden scroll. I kept my hand opened so he could take it back. I was always proud when I was able to surprise people.

"I'm also good for cooking, I turn into animals I have touched, I can read the futur in the stars, and I can manipulate plants. I almost forgot, I can make people's brains turn to mush. I'm coming!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm

So this elf is very talkative one. Halrein does not mind that at all, in fact it is good thing for him since it will make his journey less boring. The elf says lots of things about what just happen, he says the medicine is useless, the wound is cursed , he is good at cooking, can turn to animals, great thief, and my more. halrein can memories them all in less than a second. Then just when he likes this elf more, he starts to do annoying thing again. This time, stealing Halrein’s golden scroll, he sighs as he notices that. It is indeed impressive talent and now, Halrein knows why this elf always encounters problems and danger.

The scroll is not as important as it looks. If only this elf knows what is written there, he won’t take it. halrein give the elf a straight cold gaze as he says ,” you just can’t stand me liking you huh? And that scroll contains recipe for ramen, you want it, then you can have it that is if you can read what is written in divine’s language there.” Halrein keeps on walking forward as he is holding his crystal blade on his hand. He senses a danger here. He is prepared to face it as he walks slower and explores the area. He does not want to have this elf shivers and gets hurt for it will only gives him trouble if he does. He then summons another crystal blade. This one is different the color is in crimson red this is a fire blade while the other one is ice blade. With two crystal blades in his hands that mean the enemy approaching them is not a mediocre one, halrein can sense a powerful energy from this one.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 am

Well since I am a cook, I sliped the scroll in my things. I smiled at Halrein, still proud of what I had accomplished. But then I heard what he said and became confused.

"Say what? You like me? Why? Nobody ever liked me except my sensei, and that was only because I gave him my rear. As thanks he made my blade burst into flames. So unless you want me to give you my rear, I don't see how you can like me. By the way, the stars say that there a ravin up ahead. So unless you carry me by flying over it, this walk will take two days until we reach the bridge."

I then ignored the man and walked passed him. Why would he like me? I was a thieft, I couldn't do anything like other elves. I was considered always going against nature just by being able to transform into any animal I've ever touched. Maybe this guy was making fun of me. Trying to tease me in another way, make me feel important only to crush me again after. Well I wasn't going to play his game.

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   

Back to top Go down

In trouble again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next