View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

If this elf does not like halrein then it does not matter much. He already says what he really feels about his elf and if this man chooses to take it as a lie, there is nothing Halrein will do about it this time. He does not feel that there is a need for him to convince this thief that he likes him. halrein teasing him is the best evidence to ‘halrein likes the elf’ thing. But maybe their ways are just too different and they don’t think alike. Maybe this elf feels hurt when halrein teases him. halrein chuckles when the elf says that he gives his rear to his master in order to be liked. Hlarein does not want such thing from this man.he simply walks passing the elf and says,” so you’re a bottom then? Is that what you mean? Well.. I like your talkative side, it’s entertaining, but if you prefer me hating you then…. You’re most welcome.”Halrein smiles and he walks slowly towards the bridge which is far away. He enjoys walking more than flying so he will do this slowly as he enjoys the nature surrounds him. He still doesn’t get it what this elf means when he says ‘giving his rear’ to his master. But if what halrein thinks is true then he has no such interest. Halrein pick a flower, a white jasmine and puts it on the elf’s hair, the color suits him though. He chuckles again and looks away from the elf.,” that jasmine looks good on you Vaughn, suits you well.”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Did I look like a woman to him? why did he put a flower in my hair? Maybe the other elves would have appreciated, but I didn't really care! Though since he placed it in my hair, I felt like it was a gift. Besides, it didn't smell bad. I kept it there, slightly blushing at what he said. I followed him as he made his way to the bridge. I kept silent for a moment looking at the stars, trying to see what would happen to me if I followed this guy for a while. though they kept sending me mixed signals. Saying that I would grow spiritually, that I would die, that he would kill me, that we would have a long and peaceful journey. They just gave me a bad head ache at this point. So I grumbled and kept walking, mumbleling that the stars were being a pain and that they didn't know anything. While we were walking, my feet started hurting, but since I was used to walking like this all the time, i just did what came naturally to me, I tunred into a snow leopard and kept walking with my clothes in my mouth. If Halrein would turn around and see me in this form I wonder if he would panic thinking the leopard ate me. I would laugh so hard then. But if he looked closely, he would see that even in this form, I had my scar. I just didn't want to annoy him by saying my feet hurt and that I would need to rest. So I just turned into my snow leopard and kept walking behind him. I would just hope he notices that my walking now had a different noise. Not only that, but I smelt different now too. I loved to shox off this form, I thought it was beautiful. So to make sure he saw it, I trotted passed him happily and droped my clothes on the ground before drinking some water a little further up.
I looked at him with eyes as blue as his crystal sword, then I picked up my clothes and walked camly in front of him.

*Take that! Call me a bottom! Give me a flower! Do I look like a woman now? Stupid Halrein, just cause he can fight a litlle...*

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am

Both of them keep walking together towards the bridge and halrein enjoys it, walking slowly and enjoying the breezy wind. His new elf friend is kind quiet now, maybe he is getting tired of being talkative and he chooses to be silent right now. Halrein does not mind this moment of silence though. He takes a deep breath and then he notices something different. The scent of the elf is gone. Judging from their relationship so far, halrein thinks that this must be some kind of prank that the elf is playing with. He teases Vaughn may times so it is natural if Vaughn wants his revenge on halrein and teases him back. To make sure that this elf is all right and only playing pranks, Halrein walks slower for a while and he concentrates his mind on the scent around him. He smells no blood, but he can smell an animal near him, however, this animal is not a dangerous one and halrein smells no blood or killing aura from it. halrein is not panicking right now since he sense no danger around him. Then he sees a snow leopard walking by carrying a cloth that looks familiar to him. Its vaughn’s clothes as he looks closely. He tries to think positive and he gently grab the snow leopard by its neck.

He kneels down beside it and then stroke it gently. He smiles at the animal, it is so beautiful yet suspicious, what a snow leopard like this one doing in such place? This is very awkward. For a second there, he thinks that maybe, this animal eats Vaughn but still, he smells no blood from this one even though it carries the clothes that Vaughn wears. This means, this beast has nothing to do with Vaughn’s disappearance. He stands up straight again and he says to the beast with a joking tone,’ you know little fella, you look good and maybe.. Even better on a pan with sauce don’t you think?” Halrein laughs hard as he glances at the snow leopard. He knows that he can’t talk to animal and there is no doubt if this animal can’t understand what he says. But then he talks again to the four legged leopard as if it can hear him,’ say, you see that little annoying elf around pal? He is annoying but I like him you know, too bad he prefers me hating him, I was thinking maybe both of us can be good pals, maybe you are better than him don’t you think furry dude? Maybe you are a better fella than him? Don’t worry I won’t eat you my pal.” Then Halrein grabs the clothes from the leopard since it does not need it, then he keeps walking as if nothing happen to his elf friend. But then he looks back to the snow leopard and stroke its head gently again. He keeps petting the leopard’s head and forgot about the elf, he is too amazed by the beauty of the snow leopard. But then after some time, halrein remembers vaugh, he then says to the leopard,” come fella, I think you can help me find this annoying elf who plays prank on me, I’m gonna kick his ass when he shows up! I’ll spank him hard I swear!”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 am

I growled when he picked me up by the scuff of my neck. If I could I would scratch his hand until he let go but then he let me go. He said I would be even cuter in a pan with sauce. My ears folded back as growled at him again. As if I was ever going to let him eat me! Then he started sking me if I had seen his annoying elf friend. I sat down and rolled my eyes letting my ears stay flat on my head. He was the annoying one. Hadn't he noticed my clothes in my mouth? Wouldn't he figure it out on his own after I had told him I could turn into animals? I let him look around, probably looking for me and I let out a soft growl, I was moking him and I was liking it. I yawned as he kept talking to me like I could answer him. But I was starting to get angry about him saying I was annoying and all. Saying that maybe the snow leopard me was better company then the elf me. I kind growled again when he said he was going to spank me hard once he would find me. I got on my four paws and walked close to him. I bit his leg until I could taste his blood. The leopard got excited and wanted to put his claws in this delicious flesh. But I let him go then and turned back into my elf form. I stared at him, my mouth covered in his blood. I crossed my arms against my naked chest and looked at him with anger.

"Are you really stupid to the point that you didn't realise it was me? And how dare you say I'm annoying? If you were really worried about me, you would have looked around for real! And here I thought the stars said you were nice! Or is that only with your lover? If you wanted to hurt my feelings, congradulation, you did!"

With tears in my eyes, I leaped and turned back into a snow leopard. Then I picked up my clothes and continued the route. I was stupid thinking he would actually like me. The elves didn't like me. Why would he? I just kept walking, my tail gently lifted from the ground. How could he be so inconsiderate? Did he not care for me at all? A tear rolled down my fur and I licked it when it was low enough. I've always been alone, I didn't need him. But then again, I wanted him to need me...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

Halrein is never good is sensing transformation animals; he is only god with real person or real animal, so he does not notice that the snow leopard is his friend Vaughn. Halrein feels a bit pain when the leopard bites him in his leg but it heal fast enough and leaves no track of biting at all there. He takes all of those words from Vaughn who is getting angry at him. Halrein is used to such attitude; he always gets that kind of attitude when he is working with his subordinates. People, who act tough and keep saying they don’t need him, don’t need his help and all but the truth is that they are hurt inside. Maybe this guy is the same, trying to look cool and act tough like he does not need anyone. This makes halrein gets irritated as well. He is not the type of person who likes people to pretend that they don’t need him but in fact they do. He remembers that back then when he says to this elf that he is starting to like him, this elf mocks him by saying that unless he wants vaughn’s rear, then there is no reason for Halrein to like him. He bluntly takes those words and interprets them as ‘I don’t need you to like me”. So Halrein acts all cool and gives the elf what he wants. And now just when Halrein gives exactly what Vaughn wants, this elf gets angry and teary. He gives a big sigh over this man, he acts like a boy instead of a man, and Halrein is never good at pampering someone. So he stops walking and walks to the nearest tree and picks one grape from it. He then throws the grape till it hit the leopard’s head, of course one little grape means nothing. He then yells at this elf as he is starting to get lost in Vaughn’s behavior

“Listen here Vaughn! If your memory is good enough I did say that I like you! But then you are the one who says you don’t want it right? So what all this biting and tears for? You don’t like it when I like you and tease you to show it, you said you prefer me dislikes you so I give it all over your face! Exactly what you want! For your information I ‘m not good in pampering people, I tease them to show that i care for them! If you need me or anything then spill it out! And yes I am not a sensitive person and I’m born that way! If I really do not care about you; I won’t be walking right now! I will be up high in the sky flying and leave you alone here, you got that punk!!”

He does not get this elf at all; maybe halrein has his own style to show his care and love, he is different with other angels and divines. But one thing is for sure, if he does not care or like this elf, he won’t bother teasing him at all. he won't even bother walking with this elf, halrein got huge wings and he can make this easier all for himself but he does not leave this man behind and chooses to walk with him. he chooses the harder path rather than the easy one for vaughn's sake since he knows that if he leave this elf, he can be in danger all alone.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 am

I had to turn back into an elf before I could answer him. So I let my body become furless once more and looked at him.

"And from my memory, I never said I didn't want you to like me! I asked you why you would like me! Nobody likes me unless I get naked for them! So, once more, why would you like me? I'm not good for anything. I even managed to get exiled from my village because I'm too recless for an elf! I have nothing left. How am I suppose to believe that you, a total stranger that has just met me, likes me when my own people threw me out like a common thief?"

Just thinking of how I had been chased away from my home by my friends and family brought tears to my eyes again. I was never to go there again, never. I brought trouble with me wherever I went so they didn't want me around anymore.
I fell on my knees and looked to the floor. I couldn't believe the wound was still so fresh. I've been exiled over two hundred years ago and yet my heart was still bleeding. I looked back to him and turned into a snow leopard again. I walked towards him and pushed his hand with my head. I didn't want him to think I didn't like him. So I pushed my thoughts into his mind.

*If you ever want to fly, I can turn into a white hawk and follow you...*

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am

Halrein has no idea that this elf has such a painful past and life. Maybe he has been too hard on this boy. Halrein gives the elf a big sigh. This man is wounded there deep inside his heart. Now halrein feels bad that he yells at Vaughn. This elf has such a fragile heart despite his ‘all mighty’ attitude. Perhaps that’s the pride of men, trying to act cool even when they are hurt deep inside. As the snow leopard pushes his head against Halrein’s palm, he strokes it gently and wipes the tears from the leopard. He gently then replies to Vaughn,” come here dude, stop with the four leg and just rest on me okay, you can rest in my lap if you wish. And, I don’t have a particular reason to like people; as long as I don’t get annoyed then that means I like them.” Halrein gets the feeling that this elf needs comfort, so he will give it to him. He thinks that it’s time for him to show this guy who and what kind of guy he is. Halrein is not a cold hearted person, he likes it playful and teasing people is what he enjoys most of the time, he also has a warm heart despite his strict attitude in war. He keeps on stroking Vaughn gently on his head. Something tells halrein that this man is tired of walking, maybe he is wounded somewhere?

“You’re tired right? We will rest here for a while, just loosen your muscles a bit my pal.” Halrein rests his back against a tree and he closes his eyes to enjoy the chirping sounds from the nature. This is a very pleasant moment, calm and delightful. He wishes that this elf can be at ease after knowing that halrein is not a rude cold guy. He caresses the soft fur of Vaughn and smiles at him. Right now, he won't fly away or make this poor elf turn into a hawk, right now, at this moment, they will rest here and Halrein will comfort this wounded elf the way he can.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 am

I felt so comfortable. His hand was gentle on my head. What most people didn't know was that snow leopards could pur. So as I lied down and rested my head on his legs, I started purring. I was happier when he was around. That was strange. Why would I get attached to anyone? For all I knew, he could fly off and leave me there. Oddly, I didn't care, I slowly took my normal form back as my head was on his legs. I was naked, but I didn't mind. Elves were used to be nude in front of others. I looked at him for a moment. I lifted one hands and stroked his face gently. For a moment, my heart didn't hurt the same way. It simply felt like I would never get what I wanted. My mind was full of contradiction. I didn't want to get attached but I liked this guy. I felt safe with him around. He had just said that if he teased me then it meant he liked me. I was happy. I felt like I could belong, even if it were just in his shadow. I just didn't want to be alone anymore. Then I did something I never expected myself to ever do. I pulled him closer and I kissed him, with passion. When I let go I was blushing bright red and I was afraid of his reaction. So I stuffed my face in my arms, laying on his lap.

"Sorry... I don't know what... got over me."

As I avoided his gaze, I touched my lips with my fingers and blushed violently. His lips were warm and so soft. I liked the feeling of the kiss that should have never happened. I knew he had a lover, I had no chance for him to care for me that way. I hated myself right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:02 pm

It is not a new thing for halrein to have a man sleeping on his lap. This is not the only one who gets this kind of treatment. He only wish to give comfort to this poor elf, he knows that his heart is wounded and that he needs someone to lay his head on, someone who is willing to listen to him and share his burden. Halrein give another big sigh to this elf. He keeps stroking Vaughn’s hair gently. He notices that he likes being treated like this. As he keeps on pampering this elf, something unexpected happens; vaughn pulls him closer and kisses Halrein with passion. He is a bit surprised to that attitude, but that is not a bad kiss.

Halrein chuckles softly as he receives the kiss from Vaughn. He knows that this elf is just getting carried away with the situation. He pets vaughn’s head and gently says,” it’s all right pal, that kiss ain’t bad at all ya know.” He smiles and he pulls the elf closer to him, make his head lies on his chest now. He sees that the elf is getting a bit shy over a kiss; he won’t tease him more at this moment. Halrein just keeps on caressing Vaughn’s head as he lets him rest on his broad shoulder. Then, halrein sees the elf’s naked body and wonders if he is not cold, staying nude like that. Halrein takes of his robe and covers Vaughn’s body with it. He only wears his blue clothing. “there, it will keep you warm for now, at least..” Halrein looks up to the blue sky, and he closes his eyes, listening to the song of nature, it clams his mind and makes his heat at ease.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 pm

How could he say that? It was the first time I had willingly kissed a man before and all he says is that it wasn't a bad kiss?! I didn't know how to react at all. I had expected him to push me away from him or slap me or something like that! But he just pulls me closer and now my head is on his chest. My heart was beating like crazy while his was beating confidently and strongly. My face was flustered. I knew I was red, very red. I was trembling, but not because of the cold, because I was afraid of what I had just done. I've just kissed him!
I felt Halrein move and then his robe was over my shoulders. I wanted to give it back but I couldn't move. Maybe a kiss was nothing for him. Maybe I was nothing for him. If it was nothing for him then why did I keep blushing like this? Because it was a big deal for me. This guy had a lover, the stars had told me everything about this man's story. I tried to calm my heart, but the thought of his soft lips against mine was just too present. I liked kissing him. I wondered if he would let me kiss him again. My face violently blushed when I noticed what I was thinking. My fingers touching my lips. So I asked him in a whisper.

"Did... you really like... it?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

He can feel that this elf is getting very nervous around him. This is a bit odd for the insensitive Halrein. He does not understand such simple feelings at all. He and this guy are just good pals and nothing more, at least that is what Halrein is thinking, he is a simple minded person. He keeps on stroking Vaughn‘s hair gently, he knows that this elf likes this so he keeps doing it. He chuckles softly as he feels the elf’s heart beating so fast. He feels like teasing him again,” don’t tell me you have heart attack right now? If you collapse, I promise I will wake you with a kiss, just like… the princess in fairy tale? Hehehe.”

He turns his eyes away from the elf, noticing that this man starts go blush even worse to his words. Maybe Halrein shall stop doing this, teasing this poor innocent elf. He kisses vaughn’s forehead gently and he says again,” all right.. I was joking.. just to make you laugh dude , hey, your face is all red, looks like a boiled shrimp! Are you having a fever? Are you ok pal?” Halrein starts to get a bit worried right now, he has no idea what makes this elf blush so hard to the point that he looks like having a fever. Halrein hopes that this friend of his is all right since they will need to continue their journey soon.

He then grabs some apples and feed it to Vaughn, maybe he is hungry and that makes his face goes all red like having a fever. Halrein has no clue that this elf is getting flustered over that kiss he just did.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Was this guy dumb or something? Didn't he notice that it was the kiss that made me go red? And then he makes it worse by starting to feed me with some apple. I was still very red. I was not moving while I was still in his arms.

"So for you, that... kiss... was nothing. Or maybe I'm the one overeacting for something like this. I mean you Are the first guy that I willingly kissed. I don't have a fever and I'm not having a heart attack. I'm just... really shy about what I did. I'll... try to calm down."

I should have known. This guy has a lover who's probably a lot sexier than me. Probably much more interesting then the little elf I am. I rested my head on his nicely built chest and closed my eyes. His heart was calming. Though I still couldn't forget I was on Halrein, in his robe. I was very comfortable, yet still emotionally confused. I never liked anyone. Why did I like this stranger? I sighed. I was always desireing something I couldn't have. I guess he would now fit in that category.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Halrein chuckles softly when he hears what the elf just says. It seems that the kiss is like the very first time where he is the one who initiates it; this means that every time he kisses someone, it is by force or he is not the one who wants it. it pleases halrein to know that and it makes him wants to tease Vaughn even more now. Maybe this elf will forgive him later on after he is done teasing but right now, he just can’t hold himself back, this elf is just too cute when he blushes. So, Halrein leans closer to the elf’s neck and softly whisper into his ear ,” you’re cute Vaughn, blushing like that, just adorable.” He smiles after saying those remarks. Halrein brushes his lips against the elf’s soft hair and breathe in a sweet scent from his long hair.

'you can kiss me again if you like it dude, i don't mind at all.'

He keeps on holding the elf in his arms while doing all this, he knows that this will make the elf gets flustered even worse, and he wants to see the limit of this elf, he wants to know how this man will react as response to his ‘teasing’. Will he get angry? If he does, then it’s no fun at all, but Halrein is having his fun right now, seeing the elf gets all red is just an adorable sight for him. He then gently strokes he elf’s hair from the top, all the way down. He begins to caresses the elf’s shoulder, not as broad as halrein’s but he does have a well build body. He wonders what this elf will do if he keeps on touching him like this, will he pushes halrein away? He would like to see

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Wait. What? Halrein thought I was cute and adorable when I was blushing. Well then, he was going to be happy, I felt myself blush even more. This guy was something else! Saying that I could kiss him again, and feeling his lips on my head, I shivered. Then he touched the skin of his hand on my shoulder. He was so warm compared to me. I knew he was teasing me, but I liked the attention. I kept my head on his chest and blushed at the thought of kissing him again. I didn't even know why I was thinking of that! Maybe it was because he told me I could kiss him again and that he didn't mind. I had a feeling he just wanted to see me blush until I fainted or something.
Feeling his hand on my shoulder was nothing, but my imagination pushed that simple touch to a whole new le el. My imagination gave me the idea of having him touch me all over the place. My heart pounded harder in my chest and my face was probably bright red. I had no idea why I was blushing so much with this guy. With all my strengh, I managed to lift my head and look at him. My eyes locked into his just for a moment then I looked at his neck. Why was this guy making me feel so confused?
Suking in some air, I looked at him again. Once more, I didn't know where my courage came from, but I kissed him again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 pm

He enjoys this, teasing this elf is a very pleasant thing to do right now. He can’t help it, the elf’s blushing face is just too tempting and makes halrein wants to tease him more. However, before he can do that, the elf surprisingly gives him another kiss. It makes halrein smile widely. Does this elf like the feel of his lip that much? Or maybe he is merely exploring his curiosity over a kiss? Either way, Halrein does not care that much. He gently strokes the elf’s hair and feed him with more apples. Halrein thinks that this elf must eat lots of fruit so that he will be strong and healthy.

“Do you like kissing me that much pal? Does my lips that delicious to you?” Halrein gives the elf a naughty wink and he chuckles to this man. He is very adorable like this. He sighs and he slowly stands up from his spot. He rests enough already. Now, he is ready to walk again but he is not sure about eh elf, he seems too tired and exhausted. So halrein thinks that maybe he can offer him some help.

“Should I carry you in my arms Vaughn? Like a … princess maybe? Heheehe”

Again, he is offering help but in a teasing tone. He wonders if this elf will ever jump on his arms and asks Halrein to carry him like a princess. That will be a bit funny and entertaining. He can’t stop smiling to that thought, he just enjoying his time teasing this little elf, he is too adorable

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 pm

How can he say things like that? How can he just chukkle at me kissing him? It was something else for me then. Then, Halrein stands up and he seems ready to go, to keep walking. I looked at him with nothing but his robe covering my body. I didn't have the strengh to walk right now. I concentrated and my body melted into a white hawk. I stared at him and flew up on his shoulder. Being careful to not scratch him with my sharp talons. He could carry me, but not as a princess. Did I look like a simple woman? Did I look like a princess?
This form is why I was called Hunter. I hunted in this form when I was a kid. This was my first transformation. I looked at him with my piercing blue eyes.

*You can carry me this way, but I won't be embarassed further by being carried as a princess. Furthermore, what if you need your arms? You'll let me fall on the ground? The stars still tell me about the thieves.*

And in this form, I was in perfect symbiose. I knew how to act like a hawk and I knew how to fight like one too! These talons and this beak were very powerful and I knew how to use them! This time I was ready, I wasn't going to shake like a leaf in front of the enemy!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 am

Halrein smiles as he see Vaughn transform into a hawk. He is too embarrassed to be carried as a princess? Well, that was another joke from halrein for him. He likes the hawk form of Vaughn and it feels very light on his shoulder. He knows that Vaughn is * pushing* his thought on him and saying something that is a bit funny. Of course halrein won’t drop him to the ground, he is not that stupid to do that, but if he is about to carry him in an elf form, halrein can use Vaughn’s body as the weapon instead.

“I’m not that weak to the point of dropping you on the ground, but I will make you ‘dance’ in my arms when I use your body to kick the enemy.”

Halrein pets the hawk’s head and brushes its soft feather. He then walks forward to where the exit gate is located. Just to keep his guard on, he summons his red crystal blade and holds it in his hand. This blade will let him know when there is something or someone approaching. As he keeps walking and carrying Vaughn on his shoulder, he begins to smell something odd, something that is not friendly. He turns his eyes to the shadow behind the tree but he keeps on walking as if nothing happens. Then, as they approaches closer to the tree, a large wild beast appears, it has the form of a big snake but with head like Medusa.

Halrein knows that he can’t see this creature in the eye, so he quickly closes his eyes and cast the fire from his blade to burn the snake. First attempt goes well. The beast screams in pain, it melts within the flame. “ phew… that was close one…”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

So he would have used my legs to attack our enemies? To bad for him, he would have probably broken both of my legs. I was weak in my normal form. I was better as an animal. I felt him scratching my head, my feathers puffed up a bit. I liked when Halrein touched me like that. It might be the only way he would ever touch me so I took advantage of every touch I felt.
We've been walking for a bit when my instincs flared up and told me to fly off, but I didn't want to leave Halrein there. A beast came out of nowhere and I closed my eyes as fast as I knew what it was. I heard the roar of a fire. Then I felt a burn on my right wing. I fell to the ground and turned back into my normal form. My right arm was burned. Tears came up to my eyes and then I heard Halrein say that it was a close call. I picked up my clothes and put it on quickly. I winced when it touched my right arm. I didn't want him to know I was hurt, again.

"How did you know that thing would burn so easily?"

Anything to make him not notice my burned arm. I put my cloak on too, added protection from Halrein's eyes. It was really painful. I looked down and though of myself like an idiot. My arm was bleeding and my clothes were white. It was starting to show through my cloack.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

That is a close one but luckily that the medusa is weak against halrein’s holy fire. The medusa is a creature of darkness, and as an angel, halrein has a holy fire, different from any other fire in the realm. The snake monster burns into ashes and disappears. He notices that the hawk falls from his shoulder. Vaughn falls to the ground. It makes halrein a bit shocked. He dispels his fire sword and he approaches Vaughn. Gently he put his hands on the elf’s shoulder,’ are you all right? Are you hurt somewhere?” then, before Vaughn can answer him, halrein smells something burning like a burnt meat, and he also smells blood. He looks around him and his body; obviously it is not him who is bleeding.

Then, he notices that the smell of blood is not a divine’s, its elf’s blood. He turns his eyes on Vaughn and in panic he grabs vaughn’s shoulder. Then he leans closer to him, and he sees red blood flowing from his friend’s arms. With a gentle gaze, Halrein strips the elf from his clothes and starts to wrap only Vaughn’s lower body with his clothes and robes. Halrein then picks up some herbs and applies it to the wounded arm of his friend. The herbs react fast and it heals the wound in no time. He can see that it leaves no trace of the scar, nothing at all. His friend is as good as new.

“you scare me there pal, I think it’s better if you fly away to the sky, it is not safe for you in the ground, and I won’t see any friend of my dying here.”

Then with a sigh, Halrein pets Vaughn’s head and then he stands up as he helps his elf friend to stand on his own feet. He knows that this elf has a pride of a man and Halrein does not wish to crush it to pieces. So, with a simple smile on his face he says gently to the elf,’ dude, you are brave enough today and i'm proud of you, don’t be so hard on yourself, you can fly high to the sky while I will take care the danger in the land, I don’t feel like flying at the moment.”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I was surprised that my burn healed so fast. I though I was going to suffer for a long time, but as I touched my skin, there was nothing left. Halrein said I should fly off and keep safe in the sky, but I knew I was safe nowhere. I didn't have a big predator form for the skied, just m hawk. And sadly, a hawk was a snack for other flying creatures. No, it wasn't safe there. I needed to find something usefull to turn into, something that would not get in the way and that could see in the dark. Cats saw in the dark, but I could get in the way. I needed something esle. The temperature was cool, but I knew that Halrein's body was warmer then the air around.
A snake. They might not see in the dark, but they had heat vision. They could see the difference of temperature from what living or not. Though I didn't have a snake form. I had something a little better. I concentrated and turned into a small white snake like dragon. I climbed up on him and rolled around his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder and was very pleased to hace his body heat. Lucky for me, dragons sometimes had the capacity to talk, and this dragon had it.

"I'm not leaving you alone. I can see heat in this form. If there a difference a heat in the air around, I'll warn you that something's around."

I lifted my head and licked his cheek. In the woods next to us, a few meters away, I could see a pack of animals. They didn't notice us.

"There's a small pack of five animals in the woods there. They didn't notice us. And... thanks for my arm."

I licked his cheek again. Loving the taste of his skin and the feel of the warmth of his... attractive body. I had a good view of his chest here.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 am

Halrein is actually worried that if this elf stays with him, he will be in danger. But since the elf wants it, he will respect that will, as a man and as a warlord. The elf then turns himself into a small white dragon and climbs up on Halrein, wrap its body around his neck. Good thing that this dragon is quite small so halrein barely feel the weight. The white dragon then licks his cheek and act just like a pet. Hal finds this a bit cute and the good thing is, this dragon can talk so both of them can have a proper conversation.

He smiles gently and pets the dragon’s head. He then teases the elf by saying,” now you are a cute little pet, just don’t choke me even if you get panic okay?” he softly laugh to his own words. He knows that sounds silly, but he wishes to tease this cute little elf and he can’t hold it. Vaughn tells him that there are packs of animals around them, harmless animal, they are not a problem at all.

His blue ocean eyes look straight forward and they keep on walking towards the gate. The forest gets darker as they keep walking. The forest gets darker as they walk deep into it. The road is no longer accessible since there are lots of fallen trees that may be dangerous for them if they force their way to pass through that road. Taking a longer path seems to be the only choice for now. Since the forest is dark, Halrein casts his fire blade and lights up a fire with it. The blade gives halrein a small fire on its tip so that Halrein can use it to light the way.

Typical of Halrein is that, in this kind of situation, he is always gets too careful, he is about to summon one of his doubles but he holds it. He tries to concentrate and he feels no danger approaching, they are safe for now. The night is getting darker and it makes it harder to see their way in the deep dark forest. Though Halreins flame helps a little, this does not seems to me a good idea.

They walk half way towards the exit gate and then Halrein stops when they arrive at an empty hut in the middle of the deep forest. Halrein gets inside the hut and looks around. Nobody in here and it seems that the owner has abandoned this hut for a long time. Then he gets inside and places a blanket on the floor inside the hut and sits down there. He turns his gentle blue eyes on Vaughn ,’ you can get off me now, we are spending the night here, its safer.”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

I gently and slowly slid off of Halrein and turned back when I was on the floor. I stretched and yawned. I was tired and a bit painful. It had been a while since the last time I made three distinctive transformations. I lied down on my stomac, not bothering in dressing up. Besides, I always slept naked when there was a roof over my head. I looked at Halrein and covered my lower body with his blanket. I was still thinking that I had kissed him twice now and he had healed me twice. I sighed and hid my face with my red hair so he couldn't see my light blush on my cheeks. The thought of having him sleep next to me made my imagination run wild. What if I kissed him again? Would it make us do more? Probably not. This guy had his lover and I would not be enough for him. I mean I was that good looking, I was weak and I was probably not even his type, he did say I was like a little pet to him, just a pet. I was laying there wondering what his lover looked like when I felt him looking at me. I slowly turned my head around and looked at him.

"Do you think I'm... attractive? I mean, I'm probably not your type and I know you have a lover, but I just want to know if I am good looking. Could I seduce a guy someday?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm

As they enter the hut, halrein starts to hear a small rain pouring outside. He then walks near the window and look outside, it is raining, the air is getting colder even inside the hut. He only has one blanket and he gives it to Vaughn. He notices that this elf may not use to cold weather and maybe he dislikes it. So halrein takes off his robe and covers Vaughn’s body with it, all the way to Vaughn’s neck. He only wears his blue ocean stola with golden and ruby ornament on it. The garment of his stola is quite soft and thin so it lets the cold air caresses halrein’s fresh healthy creamy skin. He then walks to the spot where the elf rests and leans his back against the wall. The elf suddenly asks him a very strange question, Vaughn asks him if he is attractive, saying that he may not be halrein’s type and the most shocking is when he asks halrein if someday he can seduce a man.

With a gentle smile, halrein cast his blue eyes outside and watch the rain pouring while his arms stroking Vaughn’s head gently, with a soft chuckles he says ,’ what are you saying pal? Why asks me that all of a sudden? Are you in love with someone? Tell me who the lucky one is?” he closes his eyes as he enjoys the gentle breezy wind caressing his creamy chest and face, making his silver hair dances slowly. He is not sleeping, just resting his eyes and senses, still stroking Vaughn's head gently.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:06 pm

The lucky one? There was no lucky one. I loved my sensei and he chased me away. I felt close to Halrein, but he already had a lover. I didn't have luck in that kind of way. My eyes were slowly shutting while Halrein was playing in my hair. Though at some point, his fingers brushed against m ear and I sat up in a flash. I was blushing violently and stared at him. Of course, he might not know what touching an elf's ear does to one so I couldn't get pissed at him but I still stared at him.

"Try... try not to touch my ears, alright? It... equals up to me grabing your dick. Touch... touching an elf's ears excites him and so me."

I had to hide my lower body from him. I was already so embarassed I didn't want this to be worse. I looked at the ground then and felt the cold air coming in. I shivered but I was used to it. I was an elf, I lived outside all the time. I wished to get warm in Halrein's arms and hold him tight all night. Maybe even kiss him again, or whatever may happen between us during the night. I blushed even more noticing that I was having perverted thoughts about him.

"Sorry! Euh...I was just asking, there's nobody I'm shooting for, it was just a question! Good night!"

I rolled up in a ball and closed my eyes. Yeah, as if I could sleep now. I was totally not subtle..

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 am

He finds it entertaining to see the elf gets all flustered and shy over his question. Halrein has no clue what this elf is talking about. Touching his ears excites him? As if that is really true? But right now Hal is not in the mood to tease the poor elf anymore, he thinks that he teases Vaughn enough already. Then in a very funny way, Vaughn tells him that he is just asking and he is not in love with anyone right now. Halrein doesn’t know that this elf really tells the truth or not. But then he leans against the elf, letting his long silver hair gently brushes the elf’s cheek. He whispers softly into Vaughn’s ear, very softly as if he is whispering in the wind,” Sweet dreams cute fella.”

Then Halrein rolls back to his spot and he sits where he is, his back is still against the same wall. Before he sleep, he cast one double of himself and orders it to watch outside and alert him if there is any danger around. He then closes his eyes and falls asleep after summoning his double. He starts to slip down from the wall and lies down on the cold floor. Halrein is never in a “stay still’ position when he is sleeping. He is always moves around, accidently, he moves his arm and it lays on Vaughn’s shoulder while Hal is sleeping beside him. His other arm is on the floor and he is sleeping soundly. Then, halrein moves his body again, this time, a little bit far from the elf; his stola is getting all disheveled since he keeps moving around while sleeping. Then, still in his sleep, Halrein’s hand starts searching for a pillow. It finds his bag and he pulls it close to him and lays his head on it.

Tonight may be a long night, still, Halrein will notice if something approaching since his double is patrolling outside.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   

Back to top Go down

In trouble again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next