Share | 

In trouble again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 am

I was stil wide awake when Halrein fell asleep. I felt him move a lot behind me. I sat up and looked at him. He was adorable when he was sleeping. I took the blanket off of my body and wraped him up in it. I got dressed and walked to the window. I saw his double and looked at him. It was the exact replica of the one sleeping so I could look at his body all I wanted.
Was there someone I loved? So many years have I wondered that very thing. No, I didn't love anyone. I didn't even trust anyone. Ever since that painful slash across my chest and my clan chassing me away from my home. I looked at Halrein's double moving outside in the rain. I sighed. Why did I kiss him? Sure, he was good loking, but I didn't love him. I didn't even know him. I leaned my head on my arms and sighed again. I heard the real Halrein move behind me and looked at him. This guy sure did move a lot while he slept, completly different from when he was awake. I sighed again and looked at his double again. I stared at him all night until I fell asleep sitting on a stool my head laying on my arms. The rain was falling a bit harder, at some point there was a storm. Was I in love with anyone?

"Good night, Halrein..."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:26 pm

The night is so silent and peaceful. Halrein sleeps soundly and he is far in his dream land. However, in his sleep, his double can still alert him if something happens. Even if something is moving round them he will notice it. He does not know that the elf is walking outside and his double also does not notice that. So the elf’s movement is considered as something odd, by the double. Then, halrein gets this weak electric shock sent to his mind by his double. A signal that says something is moving around. Halrein then slowly opens his eyes, he can no longer goes back to sleep. “ hhh what a stupid double…” he murmurs to himself as he gets up and let the blanket fall to the floor. He then walks outside the hut and arrives at the balcony. He sees the elf sitting there and sleeping. That is just the worst sleeping position ever. He chuckles softly and then he approaches the elf, silently. He sits next to him and put Vaughn’s head on his lap, letting him sleep there all night long.

Still with his double guarding outside, halrein sees the rain is getting heavier. The cold air makes him feels so comfortable; it is breezy, windy and just great temperature for him. Then, unexpectedly, he falls asleep again but this time, he does not move around since he can’t. He keeps Vaughn’s head on his lap till morning comes and the rain is no more. after spending hours of sleeping, he gets up and finds the elf is still sleeping on his lap, so he let him be and sits there for a while.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

I woke up. Weird, I didn't remember falling asleep. I stayed where I was, too achy to get up yet. I kept my eyes closed. My pillow felt weird, it didn't feel like wood and it wasn't my arms. With a deep breath, I opeed my eyes. It stoped raining, but the sun wasn't out either. I looked down and saw Halrein's legs. I blushed. I didn't remember him ever waking up! I knew I was looking at him while he was sleeping. The double was still there so this was really Halrein.
I yawned and stretched. I sat up slowly and looked at Halrein with a smile. Did he wake up because his double saw me? Cause he was sleeping like a brick when I was trying to sleep next to him. I was lucky to have fallen asleep out here.

"Good morning! You're adorable when you sleep, but you move alot! I had to come out here to sleep. Did I wake you up?"

I was hungry in the morning. I streched towards a tree d a branche grew out of it and apples sprout out of it, even thought the tree wasn't a fruit tree. I grabed the fruits and gave one to Halrein. I was a total morning person!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 pm

While Halrein is watching the nature around them, he notices that the elf is awake and raises all of a sudden from his lap. Is it that uncomfortable? He does not know. He then makes his double disappear and he stretches his legs and arms, good to know that the elf is finally awake. The elf says lots of things and he is so energetic in the morning. Halrein just gives him a simple smile and he stands up. He eats the apple that is given by Vaughn and he packs his things as he gets prepared to leave. Before he moves away from the hut, he leans on the elf, grabs his chin and looks at him giving Vaughn a deep gaze of his ocean blue eyes,” it’s the stupid double that awakes me… and you look like a little kitten in your sleep, just adorable.. cute..” He winks at his elf friend and he walks away from him. halrein is ready to continue their journey.

He grabs some fruits and puts them all inside the bag, also with the water supply. They have more than enough food to continue this journey. And hopefully they don’t encounter any unnecessary danger on their way out from this forest.

“Are you coming pal? “he stretches his arms towards vaughn, waiting for him to take his hand. Their journey is not long anymore, the hut is in the central area and it will only take hours to reach the exit gate. He wonders where this elf will go after this ends.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Blush. I knew it was all over my face when he grabed my chin and looked straight in my eyes. I knew I was red. It was hard not to be. He was very good looking and all and I was staring at his double for the longest part of the night. Maybe I did feel something for him, but I already knew that it was useless. The stars would have told me if somebody would love me that way. Halreain got up and streched his arm y way. I grabed his hand with a smile. I hadn't even noticed that he already packed everything up and that we were ready to go.
As we started walking again, I satarted thinking about what he told me. Did I really look like a kitten when I slept? I could make him melt if I turned into my kitten form, but thn again, I was not used to that form and it was clumsy to be a kitten. I would wait. He would probably make fun of me if he saw me in that form, triping over my own feet. So I just stayed in my normal form and walked around with him. The sun finally broke free of the clouds and made all the colors around us so bright and vivid, it made my smile. A small bird flew around and landed on my shoulder. It was chirping. This was normal for me, I am still an elf, animals love me and I love them. It had a question for Halrein, and since I understood him, I was the one to ask him, even though i was blushing at the thought of talking to him.

"Hey, Halrein, this little guy wants to know if you like it's song. He's been following you and waking you up with his song."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm

His friend here says something sounds like his other friend, saying that the bird is singing for halrein and that it awakes him with its singing. He smiles gently towards the elf and he turns his eyes on the song bird on Vaughn’s shoulder. He softly chuckles as he notices that Vaughn is getting slightly red. He wonders what he has done to this elf now. He hasn’t tease Vaughn for a while but this elf keeps on getting flustered all the time, Halrein starts to wonder what is going on with this elf friend of his. He stops for a while and walks closer to Vaughn. Gently, he brushes his hands on the elf’s forehead. It is not hot and he is sure that Vaughn is not sick, so maybe, he is getting a bit shy towards halrein’s presence. Putting his arm around Vaughn’s shoulder, he says in a friendly way

“I like his song, but more importantly, what are you thinking? Tell me, I’m listening pal, and don’t worry I won’t laugh at you Vaughn so you can just say it out loud.”

Maybe his words just now will make his elf friend feel better, Halrein wants this elf to know that they are friends, and hal will listen to what his friend has to say in order to make him feel better. Hal starts walking slowly and his arm is still on Vaughn’s shoulder, they walk side by side. He wonders why does this elf feel so uncomfortable with him around, maybe he is missing someone? Or searching for someone? Maybe this elf has someone or something in his tiny little mind, and Halrein is curious about it.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah, as if I would tell him what's on my mind. As if I would tell him I'm attracted by him. As if I was going to tell him that having him so close was the reason why I was always blushing. And now he was holding my shoulder which means that he was very close to me. He even checked my forehead to see if I had a fever again. Maybe I should tell him how I felt, but I had a feeling he would still laugh at me. I didn't stop walking and when the bird heard Halrein say he liked his song, he flew off still chirping. I kept my head low, looking at the ground.

"I'm not sick, stop cheking! And as for what's on my mind... well you probably will laugh at me even if you said you wouldn't. I always... blush when I look... at you cause I...find you attractive... go ahead, laugh!"

I felt my face blush violently and started to walk faster. I was embarassed by what I had said. There was no way I could look in his face anymore. He would probably laugh at me and call me an idiot and all. I am an idiot, being attracted by a man that was already taken and that didn't care for me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Halrein really does not understand this man at all, Vaughn gets all uncomfortable and he avoids halrein even more now. His elf friend just says that he finds Halrein attractive and he says that hal will laugh at him. Those things just nonsense, halrein has no reason to laugh at him at all, he won’t do it. Halrein smiles as Vaughn releases himself from his arms. Is this elf really that shy? He sighs and he grabs Vaughn on him shoulder before he can walk further way from him. He then gently pulls Vaughn closer to him and turn his friend over to face him properly. Halrein then looks straight into Vaughn’s eyes.

,” Do I look like making fun of you? Do I look like laughing now? Seriously dude, why you always think that I will mock you? We’re pals and I don’t mock my friends I just tease them a little to show that I care.”

Actually, Halrein does not mind at all if this elf is attracted to him, such feeling is a free will of every living thing and Vaughn has his own right to feel anything about someone or something. He then gently taps his elf’s friend on the shoulder. Gently, he says again

,” you know, such feeling is everyone’s right. Your feeling towards me is acceptable, and.. nobody says you can’t feel that way about me right? I mean.. It’s freedom to express you feeling and to feel anything.. I respect your feeling my pal, no worries okay?”

Halrein gives Vaughn a big smile on his face before he pets the elf’s head again to tease him. He chuckles softly and walks forward.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:30 am

Why was he always so comprehensive? There ha was looking directly in my eyes and told me I was allowed to have those feelings towards him. I was allowed to be attracted by him. He wasn't laughing at me, wasn't mocking me. I was surprised. I was expecting him to start laughing and calling me names, I even expected him to fly off and leave me alone, but he was right there in frint of me.
Crap.
How can I not fall deeper for him now? He respects my feelings, it doesn't mean he'll ever share those feeling or feel them towards me. He then started walking again. I breathed in and started walking behind him. I didn't feel like having him look at me and I didn't believe I was allowed to walk next to him. I felt tears coming from my eyes, so I wiped them out. I mutered to myself, low enough so I thought he wouldn't hear me.

"You could've yelled at me, telling me that I shouldn't feel like that for a guy who's already taken and totally out of my league... Why are you always so nice to me and all?"

Hoping he didn't hear anything, I just kept walking silently behind him with my head down.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Noticing that the elf is getting a bit uneasy around him, halrein starts to think that maybe he needs to do something about this. But he problem is, he does not know what to do, so he decides to let it be for now, at least until he knows how to deal with it. He notices that the elf says something but he does not hear it clearly, even though he notices that from the expression, this elf feels uneasy again. Halrein sighs and he walks slowly in front of the elf. Without turning his body, he gently speaks to Vaughn.

,” tell me, you are always seem to be uneasy around me, if you got something to say then spill them out, that will be much better for both of us.”

He knows that the elf probably does not want to talk about his feelings and all, but spending time in this awkward situation is not that fun for him. If only this elf can act cool around him, then Halrein can play with Vaughn like friends, or maybe even more, who knows? But then, this elf is too shy and halrein is not that good in understanding sensitive or delicate things. He can only hope that he can have a better atmosphere in here,” dude… I just don’t get you pal, if you don’t like my idea of letting you get attracted to me, then what should I do? I’m clueless..”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 pm

When Halrein spoke to me, I tensed up and listened to him. He didn't know how to act with me anymore. I stoped walking and felt like hewas just about to leave me, but then I let part of the leopard in me take over and I jumped on him. I slamed him to the ground.

"It's wrong! What I feel for you is wrong! The stars say you have a lover, it's wrong for me to want to seduce you! Why did I fall for you? It's wrong! I'm wrong!"

My hands were closed on his clothes and I let my head fall on his chest. His heart beat always helped me calm down. But I knew it was wrong for me to feel that. I closed my eyes and sighed. He wanted to know how I felt, now he did. I slowly stood back up and helped him get up.

"Now you know what on my mind. I can calm down a little now. I'm sorry I jumped on you, I... wanted to feel you... I'm weird right?"

I gave him a big smile and started walking in the direction we were going, but my instincs took over then and I jumped back just in time. An arrow just tore through my clothes and dug in the tree next to me. The thieves were back. I instantly turned into a snow leopard and growled at them, backing up to Halrein's side.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:24 pm

That’s it, the elf blurt it all out, saying that he falls for halrein and he also says that the stars tells him that halrein already has a lover, which is true. He let the elf spill them all out and calm himself, he needs it right now so halrein will let him be. He feels better now that he knows the truth. That is so much easier than it should be and hal is happy. However, before he can say anything, he notices an arrow pierce towards their direction and the thieves are back. This is getting very annoying.

Just when he is having a serious conversation with his friend, some hindrance comes out and angers him. Halrein then summons his blade, the fire one and cast a huge fire ball towards the thieves. The holy fire from his blade burns all of the thieves into ashes, mediocre thieves are nothing to him, and they are nothing but rats, useless, meaningless rats. Then, he turns his eyes on Vaughn,” we are safe now; those rats are nothing to me, you can turn to your true shape.”

Halrein helps Vaughn to put on his clothes again then gently he says,’ true that I have a lover, and what you feel is not wrong, it’s never wrong to love someone. But next time i will be the one who slam you to the ground, hehehehee.” He sigh at his elf friend, and he pet Vaughn's head to calm him down. He starts to walk forward and he grabs Vaughn’s hand and walk with him. This elf is his responsibility now; he will protect him at least until the road meets its end.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Why is this guy so strong? I wasn't needed in combat, I just sat down and watched him burn the thieves into ash. At least there was no blood. I can't stand blood. Then he asked me to get back in my normal form and he even helped me get dressed. Then I blushed when he said that the next timr he would be the one slamming me to the ground. I smirked and stared at him.

"Tss, you think you'll slam me to the ground!? That is if you can catch me! You forget, I'm still an elf, I still have the instincs of survival and quick reflexes. If I didn't have those, that arrow would have hurt me bad! And I pouncedon you with ease! And what would you do if you ever manage to catch me and slam me to the ground?"

I was my turn to tease him. I felt better since he told me it wasn't wrong for me to have fallen in love with him. It's just that he won't feel the same for me. I could be just happy if I had him as a friend. I smiled widely and walk by his side. I shivered when I walked in a pile of ashes knowing this used to be a living being. But I still kept my smile on my face.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Actually, it is not Halrein that is too strong; despite the truth that he is indeed strong since he is a warlord and a warlord is suppose to be strong , it is the enemy that is too weak. Then the elf starts to adapt halrein’s act of teasing. Saying that he can avoid such thing easily like he avoids the arrow just now, Halrein knows that this man is a good fighter despite his fear of blood. He simply chuckles at the elf’s words, and takes it as a challenge when Vaughn asks him what he will do if he ever manages to push him down. Then, the elf walks beside him, Halrein is pretty cunning here. He knows that Vaughn will never expect him to ‘attack’ in this current situation. So, he is taking advantage of it. All of a sudden, halrein grabs both of Vaughn’s arms and slams him to the ground, just like he just says to this elf that next time, he will be the one get slammed. It is not hard to do that since the elf is currently off guard and that is kind of surprise ‘attack” by Halrein to take up the challenge.

,” now… do you have anything else to say pal? Well.. I won’t do anything to you, “

Slowly then, Halrein leans on vaughn’s forehead and kisses him there softly. He helps the elf to stand up properly and he gives Vaughn a wide smile, he feels proud to push the elf down to the ground, just for teasing.

,” I know you were teasing me, but hey, I’m better in that one pal… heheheh”

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm

How the? When the? How the? I was on the floor. He slammed me on the floor! I let my guard down one secind and he attacked me?! Then he was smiling andkissing me on my forehead and helped me get up. I shook the dust off of my clothes. I looked at him until he dared look away. I jumped on him again and we both fell to the ground. I laughed out loud.

"Ha! Two can play at that game! Attacking when the other one isn't looking! That's easy! So what are you gonnaa do now, Halrein? I got you twice now!"

I smiled at him and laughed a little more. Though I lightly blushed when I noticed I was sitting on him so I quickly got up and jumped back without taking my eyes offf of him. I stood up with a large smile on my face.

"I can tease you all I want to, you should know! You got me once, don't think that'll happen again!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 am

It pleases Halrein to see his elf friend laughing happily. A moment ago that man seems like having an uneasy thought but now he seems better. halrein gently chuckles and he smiles at Vaughn. Such a funny elf he finds here, a good friend also. They both fall to the ground and halrein stands up after the elf. When the elf says that he can teases halrein all he wants, he can’t help it but to laugh. The problem is, Halrein is kind of ‘slow’ when it comes to ‘romantic teasing’ and he goes a bit wild in a ‘fun teasing’ one such as pushing the elf to the ground, he take that as a joke a fun thing to do, just like playing with a friend.

Then halrein to Vaughn,” now you laugh, that’s good pal, feeling better huh?” He turns his body and starts to walk forward again. They play enough and the elf is happy now, it also makes Halrein happy to see the elf laughing and smiling. But now, they must focus on the path before them. Just a little more they will arrive at the exit gate and both of them can do as they please.

Knowing that there may be more danger, halrein keeps his fire sword in his hand and ready to face any attacks. He just can’t wait to get home, he misses his home and of course, the one waiting for him.

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm

So the fun was over then? To bad. Halrein was halfly right. I was a little better, but i was hidding my feelings most of all. I didn't want him to see me in a bad mood again. But then, we were moving closer and closer to the gate and then he would probably just disapear on me and I'll be left alone. I watched him walk again, I was walking slower behind him only because I was afraid of what would happen once we reached the gate. I looked at his back, I saw he was a little tense, or probably just on his guard. I sighed and smiled again. He will probably go to his lover. i was just a friend for him, nothing more. I was dumb for expecting more, but hey, at least I had a friend now, and I had fun with him.
I walked a little faster, to catch up with him and hid my face with my hair. I didn't want him to see that something was on my mind again. Besides, he was a little taller then me so I was certain he didn't see my eyes.

"Hey, Halrein. Will you come see me again? You know after all this you'll probably want to go see your lover and all, and I don't want to be in the way so... Would you come and, you know, make sure I'm still alive somewhere? It's okay if you don't want to, I mean, you'll probably be busy and stuff."

Oh, shit, I sound like a blushing virgin! Why did I have to be so shy?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm

The elf sounds so sad when they approach the gate closer. He knows that the elf likes him as a friend and he feels bad for this kind of situation. He wonders if there is anything that can make this elf a little bit happier. He says that he wishes Halrein to come by and see him sometimes just to make sure that he is alive and well. Halrein feels so sad about this but he knows that the elf is right. He can’t stay all along with Halrein since he will goes back to Seiran immediately. He stays quiet for a while as he keeps on walking. It takes an hour for them to reach the exit gate. Now they have arrived at the gate, it is already open. He turns on Vaughn and he grabs his friend’s body and then he holds him tightly in his arms.

“You know pal, you are a good friend to me, I will go see you one day and if I can’t I will send my lover perhaps, I’m sure you guys can be good friends as well, just stay safe my pal, you mean a lot to me, take care yourself and remember not to get involved in serious problem okay?”

Those are good bye words from Halrein, maybe one day he will meet Vaughn again or maybe Seiran will do. He smiles at his friend and kisses his forehead gently. He then let go of Vaughn and he steps out to the outer world, he spread his white wings, but before leaving, he turns to Vaughn again and give something to him. He hands over an emblem to him. a white wing emblem, only worn by angels. Then he says to Vaughn ,’ if someone from my Byakuren force finds you or you need help from them, just show this emblem, they will know that you are a friend, don’t lose it and don’t give this to anyone else no matter what happens." He gives a warm smile to vaughn, and he flies away to the sky, heading back home.

( you can end the topic, and if you wish to RP with seiran feel free to do so ^_^ )

Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 pm

I took his emblem and watched him leave. He told me he cared for me and that he would eventually come and see me again. I was hoping he didn't just say that to make me happy. I smiled at him and looked at him until I couldn't see him anymore. Tears were going down my face and I wiped them off quickly. He'd probably call me a baka if he saw me cry again. He said I meant a lot for him, I was a good friend to him. That was good enough of course. I put his gift in one of my secret pockets in my clothes, then I took off my clothes and turned into my snow leopard form. I would probably go in the snowy moutains now.
I looked back at where Halrein last stood and walked by to go towards the moutains. Hopefully, this won't be the last time I see that man.

---------------------------------------End Of Topic-----------------------------------------------

PostSubject: Re: In trouble again   

Back to top Go down

In trouble again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3