Share | 

Mission Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Mission Start   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Kylon landed outside of the inn and waited for his partner to land next to him. Putting his wings back in hidding, Kylon went in the dark tavern. He sat at a table in a shadowy corner and looked around. He was searching for the lycan. Once he spotted him, I taped the boy's arm and discretly pointed the first target to him.

-He's the lycan. Now we just have to wait until he drinks enough for you to make your move. I will follow you two to his room. You'll do your thing, and once he's dead, I'll get the key from him. Then, we will rest here until the other man comes here to get his master's futur toys. Then the mission will finally get a move on. You want something to drink?

Kylon called the waiter and ordered some drink. He would drink it slowly while watching the lycan chugging down glass after glass of strong alcohol.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Arriving at the tavern where the mission will start, Asagi catch himself a sight of the lycan that he's about to kill. That man looks a bit ugly but not that ugly so Asagi can still play all flirting to this guy. Actually, Asagi does not need to waste time to dispose this jerk, so instead of obeying the man's words, he walks towards the lycan and sit near him, and then he orders sake to the bartender. Once he gets his sake, he drinks it all at once and gives the lycan a seductive gaze with his violet eyes. Seducing perverted man is a piece a cake for him. He knows what this lycan wants exactly. He does not say a word to the target, just giving him a deep seductive gaze. Then Asagi reveals his smooth thigh to the perverted lycan as he looks away from him. This low class bastard will fall for it in no time. His plan works well; the lycan approaches him and slide his hands on Asagi's thigh as saying

," aren't you a beauty there, care to play with me for a while sweetie?"

Asagi simply smiles at him and says ," I dare you to play with me then," the perverted bastard smirks in an ugly way but Asagi still manage to keep his acting. The lycan rushes Asagi into his room. Both of them enter the room in the second floor of the tavern. asagi begins his work. He seduces the man as he strips in front of him. by the time the lycans touch his bare skin, Asagi pushes him down and sink his fangs on the lycan, he bleed him dry and sucks all of his energy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

With a sigh, Kylon finished his drink then slowly follows them to the room. He opens the door and steps in as the boy's fangs were in the lycan's skin. The lycan didn't seem to notice his eminent death. Kylon sighed as he waited for the boy to be done with his meal. Then he walked to the body and touched different places until he felt sometjing that was not supposed to be there.
Using his claws, he tore open the flesh and searched until he pulled out the key. He wipd the bloody key on the lycan's clothing then sliped it in his pocket. Then as he got up, he burned the body. Since they were supposed to stay at the inn until the next arrival, he didn't want to be in the same room as a rotting corpse. Kylon then gave everyone in the tavern the illusion of the lycan leaving the place.

-Part one of the plan is complete. Part two is to have patience. Dress back up and wipe your face. His blood is all over you.

Kylon licked the blood of his hand. It didn't taste that good, to much alcohol in his blood.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Not that much of a victim and his blood is not that delicious as well. Asagi sighs and he cleans up his face and dresses up. All looks good, as good as if nothing happens. He sees the guy grab a key from the rotting corpse as he burns it to ashes. Asagi only stares for a while before his turn his attention to the guy before him. He tells Asagi to be patience next time, he never good in waiting, but he thinks that for now he'll try his best to be patience.

"Oh.. Well... alright, you want to play longer? Fine..." Asagi sighs and he makes his way to the shower room to refresh his body. He starts a quick bath and then gets himself ready again. All feels refreshes and now come the second part. For a second there he wonders if they will stay in this room and rest or just walks out to execute the second plan? so he asks the man," So, where to now?" He needs to know what this guy want to deal with right now. Maybe this time will be more fun than before. Asagi hopes that this time it will be more dangerous and thrilling. An easy victim is never fun for him, just like the lycan that he just kill no fun at all.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

Kylon sat down on a wooden chair and looked outside while the boy was washing. The last time he was teamed with someone, he killed him for being to weak. This boy was stronger than his last useless partner. This one was probably going to be much more useful.
At some point, Kylon heard the boy coming back out and asking him what there would do next.

-We do the part I hate. We wait for the other guy to show up so he can notice you and round you up with some others to bring you to the target's mansion. So for now, sit your ass and keep calm. Or go play with some other guy if you want, just be ready when the guy shows up. Unless you want to go to the market place to get yourself another kimono. Since we'll be working and traveling together, tell me what I should call you. You may call me Kylon.

Telling him his name might make the boy trust him a bit more. This no trust working atmosphere was tense.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 am

Does not mind to wear the same kimono since he likes it for now, Asagi sits down on the fluffy bed, stretches his legs, and sighs. The guy tells him the next plan, seems that they will wait again for the target to shows up. Asagi does not mind waiting for now since he is getting himself comfortable on the bed. The plan is not bad and Asagi can see that he begins to like it. The guy then says that his name is Kylon and also asks Asagi's in return. He simply says," it’s Sakura, you just call me that." Asagi notices that this man is trying to decrease the tense of "don't trust each other" atmosphere which is good for both of them. Then , some words catches Asagi's attention , the man says he can toy around with other guys here if he likes, but the problem is, Asagi is quite picky when it comes to the 'victim" he only approaches those who he finds interesting, if they don't then Asagi will just kill them without giving any second to breathe.

He then gets off from the bed and Approaches the guy sitting near the window. He brushes the guy's neck with his claws only to tease him a bit. He is a good looking man but too bad he is kind of hard to communicate and toy with. Perhaps in his life he never enjoys anything but killing. Standing behind the man, he says," tell me, is this how you live? Just wandering around to kill people and that's all?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Kylon didn't move when the boy named Sakura started passing his claws upon his neck. Kylon didn't really care about it. But then, Sakura asked him if this was his life. Kylon had known nothing more then this. And this was satisfying.

-I don't know my past. I woke up with guys in white doing weird things to me. It was just like instincts, I killed them and fed from their warm blood. It's only after that I had created this carnage that a man came in clapping his hands. I didn't want to be his entertainment, but he promised me more blood, more people to kill. I stuck around until the people I worked with began to be afraid of me. I killed them too. I don't need weak partners. So yes, my life has always been covered in blood. I would change nothing of it. So you can forget making me your next play thing. I'm not interested.

Kylon stared at him with his black eyes. He was not kidding around. If Sakura would dare, Kylon would stab him in the lung with a sharp dagger.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

The man he is currently working with is no fun at all. All he cares about is blood and that’s it. Knowing that such person won’t that much of an entertainment for him, Asagi steps back from him and lens against the wall near the window. He looks outside just to see a boring view of the tavern’s front yard. Asagi has no choice but to stay in this boring day all along till the victim appears. He wishes that it’ll be fast so he does not need to spend more time in this boring situation any longer. He is a bit different from Asagi, this man only sees blood, while Asagi plays around and kills at the same time. He enjoys life as well as killing people.

The man answers his question with a quite long story but then Asagi does not feel like leading another conversation since this guy is totally grumpy even though he says that he’s I a perfect mood. So he stares back at the man and sighs. “Oh well, whatever you say, I just hope this boring waiting over soon.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm

He sighed. This boy had no patience whatsoever. Maybe Kylon should have killed him and found someone else to use in this mission. He turned to glare at Sakura until he heard a noise outside. Silently, he looked out the window to see a man steping out of a diligence. The target had arrived exactly when Kylon predicted.
Kylon got up and tapped Sakura's shoulder showing the man going in the tavern. Kylon walked out of the door and down the stairs. The clinetele had changed, now there were mostly women and feminin men. Sakura would fit in perfectly. Kylon turned to Sakura.

-It's time to play. I will be right behind you though you will not see me, you will not hear me and you probably won't even feel me. Just play your part and catch that guy's eyes. He must bring you with him. Din't kill this one. I will disapear now. We will meet again in about one hour in the target's room.[/color]

Kylon then steped outside and vanished in the shadows.

[*Diligence=A luxurious wagon pulled by 4 to 6 pure blooded horses.]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Good thing that the stinking target shows up fast. Asagi can see it clearly that this man is a rich one. That luxurious wagon shows it all. He smiles since the waiting is over and now he can play around again. he barely notices that kylon glares at him so he ignore this arrogant man all by himself. Then the guy tells the next step that must be done. It seems that this time, he must not kill this target yet. All he needs to do now is catches the man's attention and makes him bring Asagi along. This is a piece a cake to be done.

Asagi moves as planned, he walks downstairs and meets the target. This man is slightly better than the lycan in his appearance, so he can play it better this time. Pretending to get sick, Asagi bumps into the man and fall on his arms, he says to him." Oh, I'm sorry, i don't see you sir, I'm a little bit tired." he wraps his arms around the man's neck and stares at him intensely. This politician seems to be as perverted as the lycan before. He gropes Asagi's butt and says to him." My, my, aren't you lovely one, I shall take you with me, a beauty like you should rest in my luxurious mansion."A wide smile appears on Asagi's face as the man says those words, such a stupid man to fall for a cheap trick, Asagi replies with a gentle smile and nods at him. Then, the man brings Asagi close to him and both of them get inside the wagon. During the trip to his mansion, the man can't keep his hands off Asagi as he continues to grope him. In normal situation, this guy will be dead in an instant, but since he is in a mission, Asagi does not kill this one. After some time, all of them arrives at the guy's mansion, it is such a luxurious one, no wonder that kylon wants it. The man tehn invites Asagi into his room; it looks like he just can't wait to push him down. Asagi plays along till they arrive at the bed room, just two of them. Asagi then waits for Kylon to do his part.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 am

Following them was a piece of cake as Kylon flew right over them all the way to the mansion. His job started as the wagon went in the underground hidding place. He flew over the moutains and headed straight for the window of the targets room. He had to disengage every traps in his way. He almost got hit by one, but he managed.
He was pleased to see Sakura's side of the plan had worked. Sakura was in the room. The target really wanted to sleep with Sakura. I just hoped that Sakura wouldn't forget this man had to die.
Kylon broke the window and slid in the room. He stared at the surprised man and quickly took over his mind. Kylon tortured him until his brain liquified. He then stared at Sakura.

-His blood is still good if you want it.

Kylon then inserted the key in a hole if the desk and deactivated all traps around and in the mansion. The mansion was his now.

-When the mission has been emptied, we'll go in the treasor room abd you can take whatever you want.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 am

He does his part well and the other party shows up. Asagi manage to distract the lusty jerk with his beauty so that his partner can easily catch him off guard. he sees what this partner of his is doing to the poor jerk but Asagi simply chuckles at them. Such view is kind of funny to him, a foolish prey and its hunter. the guy does not have a chance to survive by the time he takes Asagi into his mansion. he just stares at both men , watching Kylon torture the guy's mind in a way the he does not understand, and neither do he wishes to. Knowing that the mission is at the edge of ending, Asagi gets off from the bed , walks towards the bedroom door and he stands in front of the door, waiting for the other party to follow when he is ready.

" all right, so, lets waste no more time and go to the treasure room shall we?" As he says those words, something crosses Asagi's mind. This mission that this guy require his help in, is far too easy.All that he knows is when a mission gets too easy then it will be something terrible at the end of it. Not sure if his feelings are true or not, Asagi chooses to keep himself on guard and not to rush into the treasure room all alone. He does not know this mansion well and the treasure room can turn out to be a deadly trap.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 am

Did this child not hear his words? He said they had to wait until the mansion started to empty itself, then only the guards would remain and make it much easier for them to dispose of the insects. Kylon walked across and slamed his hand on the door next to Sakura's head. He glared right in his eyes.

-Do you not hear when I talk? We must wait just a few minutes for the workers to leave, then the guards will show up. We'll get to kill them all without having to hunt them down afterwards. Now either you sit your ass on the bed, or I break both your legs to make you sit. I have very little patience right now and what I had is now gone. Go sit your ass and shut your trap.

Kylon had no patience left. He tried to show Sakura how to wait for a mission to go perfectly, but this child really was impossible.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

The guy is really grumpy and he is just too demanding. Not to mention his words were confusing sometimes and that makes Asagi has a hard time to understand him. When the arrogant guy glares at him and shut the door, even threatening him, Asagi return to him with glaring eyes. With a rude tone of his voice he said to the guy, " break my legs? I doubt that will work, I'll cut your head off before you can do anything to me!" Then Asagi sulks and walks away from the door, he makes himself comfortable on the fluffy bed. This guy has no sense of humor whatsoever, this is too boring but he has no choice but to endure this. Not having a descent conversation, not doing anything but sits and stays silent. Something crosses Asagi's mind, if this man is so high and mighty, then why doesn't her wipe out all of the guards by himself? That will be faster and better, he knows those guards are nothing but rats anyway.

Asagi says nothing more towards this grumpy jerk who is working with him; he rubs his body against the fluffy bed as he stares at the window, waiting....

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm

He said he would cut off his head and Kylon smiled at those words. He didn't fear this this boy. He watched him sit on the bed and thought *Good boy*. Even though he kept saying that he would listen to Kylon, he always ended up doing exactly as ordered. Such a lovely puppet. Kylon then sits next to the door and listens carefully until he hear the clanking of metal in the hall. That was what he had been waitung for. He gets up and taps the boy at the same time. He gently opens the door.
That when the battle really starts. Thousands of soldiers were in this mansion. They all walked around in batallions of a dozen or more. Their spears ans swords were covered in a deadly poison and their armor said to be unpenetrable. If the lord was a lousy bastard he had equiped his men with nothing but the best.
The instant one of them saw Kylon the battle started and Kylon the Beast smiled widely.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 am

At lasts, the battle begins and the boring waiting end, Asagi charge right towards the army of lousy jerks. He hears that their armor and weapons are nothing but the best. But still Asagi will put those toys to the test. he draws his fan blades out and dance towards the army, his movements are too fast and graceful at the same time. First prey comes to him, he simply slits his throat and the head rolls on the floor. Notices that he can use this man as a human shield, Asagi places him in front of him as he charged into the battle. The other guards strike him with arrows and swords, but he uses the dead man as a shield and strikes back behind the "shield". After some time killing lots of guards, Asagi starts to get tired so he drink the man's blood to replenish his energy. he is charge up immediately and ready for next round. This time, he uses his ability towards all the guards. he manipulate their shadows and mind and make them kill each other themselves. this will save time and more effective. Blood is spilled everywhere and Asagi love it, the color of blood. There are still some guard remains, and since he has his fun, he gives these rats to Kylon to slay.

"they are yours now, i have my fun."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 am

The boy made a very messy and beautiful blood bath in front of him. He enjoyed the show as he leaned on the wall and waited for the boy to have his fun.
When Sakura does come back towards him, Kulon opened his eyes to see his face covered in blood telling him he's had his fun and it was his turn now. Kylon grabed his spear and slowly walked across the bodies on the floor. They caught fire as he passed. The few remaining soldiers of this batallion were terrified for having seen Sakura's killing so for Kylon, they were no fun at all.
With a quick mouvement of his spear, the first man in front of him is slashed in two and burns as he falls to the floor. Then, flipping his grasp on the spear, he throws it and it passes through two men and they burned in a loud scream. There was one left and he charged him. Kylon simply grabed him by the helmet and crushed it and the man head with a single hand. He then turned around and looked at Sakura.

-It would have been more fun if you hadn't scared them half to death. Let's continue. This was only a batallion, there are many more like this. Let's go and have fun then, bloody flower.

Kylon took his spear from the ashes of two men and simply walked deeper in the mansion.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 pm

So the guy also has his fun. Asagi watches him from nearby, this guy surely does not waste any second or any minute to spare the life of those miserable rats. He enjoys the show which is mostly fire and smokes. He likes the bright, beautiful color of flames, and their scream sounds like a lullaby to him. And now they are going to have more of blood bath. Asagi enjoys this lot; blood makes him stronger and invincible. This is only a small exercise compared to what they are going to kill after this. His fan blades starve for more death as his body desires more blood.

Both of them walk deeper into the mansion. Asagi can't wait what he'll face and devour next. He is ready to drink more blood and to drain more energy from his victim. He likes it when the arrogant guy calls him “Bloody Flower" that is his favorite name. He smiles like a devil as he follows kylon to go deeper into the depth of the mansion. He is sure that this place is going to be a 'bloody mansion' rather than a 'dry and clean one"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

The smell of a wild beast came to meet them. Kylon was not expecting the soldiers to have the help of an animal. It didn't change anything they would all still die. Kylon turned the corner and made a powerful gust of wind, concentrating it on the necks of the lion like animals. Their heads simply poped off and the men turned to face them. They screamed as they charged their way. Kylon smiled but didn't use his wind power, actually he didn't do anything except wait for them to be closer. Then, when they were close enoigh, he lowered his spear and let the men stick themselves on his spear. He laughed them as he slashed rhem in two to release his weapon.
Inside his body, hz activated his acide and then he cut his hand and ran to one of the men. He grabed his face with his bloody hand. The man started yelling as his flesh and bone started melting at the contact of Kylon's blood. He then looked back at Sakura.

You may have the rest Blood Flower. Just don't drink the blood of this man, unless you wish to melt from the inside.

He let go of the man when he stoped screaming. This was a painful death.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 pm

When they charge into the depth of the mansion, they notice a beast comes to assistance of the rats. This is just useless one. Not even strong enough or worthy enough to be Asagi's prey. He just stands there as the other guy has his fun slaying the beast and the soldiers. Then the guy attacks one of the soldiers and burns him with acid. That was another thing that he does not know about his guy. However, even though this man shows more of his powers and ability, Asagi won't get all cocky and shows off like him. He likes to remain mystery to the people around him. So, as he watches the man slaying the soldiers, he feels another presence behind them, this one smells like a huge beast. Asagi does not turn around, he just stand where he is and secretly pulls out his fan blades. Then, he cast his shadow control to the beast and turns around. He sees a big Minotaur behind him. He smiles widely, as he jumps into the air and dive all the way down with his fan blades in the front. He slices the beast into tiny pieces in an instant, then he takes the beast's blood and drain it to dry. he does not care about the rest of the soldiers that much, so he says," what's next?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Kylon just started walking. If the boy wanted more animal blood, he hope he would to have all the minautors found in the castle. Though what he saw next only made him sigh.

-The magi ian's brigade. Those bastards can teleporte to attack. Their blades are soaked in a neurotoxic poison which will paralyze you in seconds. I know this because I made it. I trained this brigade. I don't get why they're here.

As Kylon moved into view, one of the men stood up and looked at him. Fear painted in his face. The only thing he said was The Beast. Then the other stood up and placed themselves exactly the way Kylon had taught them.

-Hmm. You can't defeat me. You know that I taught you everything you know.

The men stood there and Kylon saw them shake. He turned to Sakura.

-I've seen your talent, you can dispose of them. Their blood is quite delicious.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Just killing one Minotaur is not that fun or should it be said 'less fun" for him. Asagi does not pays attention to what the other guy says and nor wishes to go near anything 'acid" since he hates 'acid". He likes blood, darkness not acid, so he stays away as far as he can from things related to that ingredient. The arrogant Kylon says that he can dispose this one useless man before him. Without lifting a finger, Asagi simply make the man's shadow attack its master. The man dies where he stands. He does not in the mood to drink more blood right now since he has enough already.

Giving a plain stare to the guy, he says," he's yours now; bleed him dry if you want." All that he thinks now is to get things done and finishes it fast; he does not like wasting time playing with some weak rats. All this is just a practice" for him and so he enjoys it as a practice only not as a pleasant moment in his life. He focuses on the mission and forgets about the dead guy near him, all he knows for now is he will get what he needs and gets out from here fast. “If you're done here, let us move to the treasure room, I don't feel like spending time in this place." He knows that the other guy he is with is a dangerous one and very talented in killing. Not that he is afraid it’s just that he does not like his attitude despite his expert killing skill.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Sighing, Kylon killed the rest of the magicians before they could blink. Then he took a plan out of his armor and studied it for a few seconds. The boy wanted to go at the treasure room then they will go there. Kylon turned to the right and touched a wall. He tapped in a few spots until he heard what he was looking for. He then placed his hands in strategic spots and pushed back the wall. A door opened and Kylon used his fire gift to light up the stair case.
It was a dark and stone stairway. Kylon started going down those stairs with caution. He could hear guards outside of the walls and smiled. He hadn't played the silent killer in such a long time. The stairway was so long that Kylon was getting bored.

-The treasure room is all the way down these stairs. They go deep under ground. There is a rumour of a dragon protecting it, but I didn't have timr to confirm this fact. And since you want the money, I'll give you the dragon as a plus. You could try to tame it or kill it. I don't care. Tell me something about you while we go down these stairs. I'm bored.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 pm

The man says something about dragon. Asagi is excited if what he says is true. He never faces a dragon before. All he knows is that Dragons are strengthened with flames, Asagi likes flames since its a source of energy and he can absorbs it as much as he wishes. He thinks that flames from dragons will taste delicious, just like flames of efreet maybe? Or even better? As he keeps his mind busy with such thought, the guy with him says something that he wishes to know more about Asagi and that silence bores him. Back then this guy is not a sociable type and now he wants to have conversation. Asagi feels awkward already to this kind of.. Strangeness, but then he tells only a little about himself he says," I like sex, blood, and money. I think that's all about me."

In this kind of silence, Asagi does not speak much, he does not know much about this guy and this man is getting more mysterious as the mission continues. Asagi pays attention to his footsteps so that he won't fall off the stairs since its dark. He casts flame on his finger to lighten the way, a small light, which is better than nothing at all.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I would be much faster to fly down, but it was too smll a space to spread their wings. Kylon sighed when the boy told him three rhings about him. He could have guessed that one on his own.
As they kept going down Kylon started feeling more and more heat. He stoped at the last turned to listen and could hear an enormous animal breathing. So there was really a dragon there. Kylon sighed. Even though he killed everthing in his way, he hated to see a confined dragon. He prefered seeing one free. One day, he'll be known as the feathered dragon.

[b]-Lucky for you, there is an adult red dragon guarding the entrance. The are the fire ones. Unlucky for you, this one seems to be a female and she's guarding her egg too. Don't break the egg. A dragon seems like an interesting pet. Have fun, Bloody Flower.[/]

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   

Back to top Go down

Mission Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next