Mission Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 pm

He never guesses that there is a real Dragon guarding the treasure gate. The heat of the area is not a problem for him since he can simply absorbs the heat and turns it into energy and power. He does not feel hot at all, not even sweating a bit. It is not a surprise for him that this guy gives the red dragon for him to handle. It is his first time facing a dragon and he feels excited about it. All this time, he only hears about them and never met one. This is a lucky moment for him and he won't waste this precious moment. The man says something about a bad news that the dragon is a female and it is guarding her eggs as well. Maybe this is a bad news for the other guy but in the contrary this is the best moment for Asagi who has always been interested in dragons.

He slowly walks down the stairs and then he sees the enormous and majestic figure of the red dragon. He is impressed and smiles widely. Perhaps it's not such a bad idea that he comes all the way here with this guy to do a mission together. he slowly approach the Dragon but he does not get too close to it, not yet, he waits for the right time to get closer. The dragon catches him in its blazing eyes and growls. Asagi does not want to kill this one, he likes dragon and he will tame this one instead. He takes another step forward towards the dragon and stays there for a while, he bows down to the Red Dragon, showing the gigantic beast his respect. The beast still growls and this time, it growls even louder. However, he won't give up on this one, he still wish to earn and make this one his ally. So, he cast a small fire on his hand with a shape of a dragon and it dances on his palm. He moves closer to the Red Dragon and let the beast gets a closer look to the little fire dragon on his palm.

Asagi hums softly in a mystical way to the beast as he hypnotizes it with his little flame. That is an "introduction" to this wild dragon so that it will obey and feel safe with Asagi. His lullaby is more like 'talking" to the dragon. After a while, the Dragon starts to calm down and sniffs Asagi with its huge nostril. Gaining all of his courage, Asagi slowly strokes the red Dragon's head making sure that this beast has calmed down and sees him as a friend rather than a menacing foe. “Good girl, you are mine now, and as well as your babies." Then he climbs up to the Dragon's back and looks at the other guy in the ground and says," I think i get my treasure, you take the rest."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Kylon looked closly to his partner's battle and smiled when he took the dragon as his own. Kylon had a feeling this boy wwouldn't kill such a beautiful and deadly beast. He would have done the same probably. Though he was not pleased that the boy also claimed the eggs. Kylon said nothing. He would have to keep the only dragon egg he had. A smaller black egg.
The boy told him he could have whatever for he had what he wanted. Kylon smiled as he steped out of the stairway.

-I told you the dragon is yours, but sadly for you, this beautiful creature was brought here as an egg and hatched here. As you can see if you look around, the only way in and out of this place are the stairs. The dragon can't fit in those. If you wish, you may stay in my mansion so you can stay with her. And don't think of breaking through the celling, it's miles of hard rock, you'll only kill her.

Kylon walked by and opened the door that led to the treasur room with a sigh. He leaned over and took one of the egg. He brought it close to his ear and smiled. He put it back in the nest and backed away from the mother.

-The eggs will hatch in a few days. As I said, you may stay as long as you desire it. We will have to make a tunnel fo her to go out from.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm

A majestic creature like Dragon is not to be waste on a blade. It is to be respected and honored. No beast is as divine as Dragons. They are wise and strong, yet sacred in a way that they are protected and treated in a different way by people. It is known that even some people in hidden village worship Dragon as their God, the one who gives them life and prosperity. Asagi knows this very well, and that is the reason he does not dispose the dragon. The red Dragon has such a mighty figure which is clearly written on its wings and strong muscles. He is amazed by the Creature and he traces the Dragon’s scales, it is harder than the hardest diamond. A happy smile adorns his lovely face. However, he will need to think a way to get out from this forsaken tunnel. It is never his desire to stay with this man or even live together under the same roof with him. He already has someone and some place to be called home. The efreet and his own mansion, and nothing can stop him from returning to where he belongs. It may be the truth that the man says the only way out is the stair way. But still he is no fool, there is always a way out if he can think about it and uses his brain in the right way. At a time like this, Wisdom is the most important thing to be possessed and he has it in his head and heart. He slides down from the dragon’s back and walks towards the nearest wall. It is made of solid stone and hard one no doubt. So, he knocks the stone as he moves from one stone to another. He can tell a way out by the sound the stone makes. Spending some time searching, he finds one stone that has a different sound when he knocks it. He smiles as he notices it, and then he uses his blades to break that rock. Surprisingly, he sees a big lake just right next to the broken wall. Now, he knows what to do.

His earth control power is very useful in this kind of situation. He concentrates for a while and he cast his power to melt the rest of the stones into sand. He keeps on doing it until half of the wall is gone and it becomes a passage towards the outer world. The wall here is not as thick as the ceiling, and he orders the dragon to crush the rest of it, but before that, he flies back to the dragon and sits on its scaly back, so the rock won’t hurt him. It only takes less than a minute to break the rest of the wall. Now Asagi , the red Dragon and along with its eggs manage to go outside. They are floating in the air since beneath them is a big waterfall and a very deep lake, he says to Kylon,” no way out? Stay with you? Don’t make me laugh too hard, if you have nothing to say, then I guess this is where we parted.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 am

-As you wish then. You may leave, but you will repair this hole in my home before you fly away. If you will only keep the dragon and her eggs, then I believe you are trespassing on my propriety. Leave.

Kylon turned his back on the boy. It was ashamed, he wanted to teach this boy so many things. It was also ashamed that he woudn't stay to help him gind the hidden room with magical artifacts placed in it for protection.

-I guess I'll just have to find the magical artifacts on my own then. More power for me.

Maybe he was hoping that saying that would make the boy stay a while longer. Kylon thought he had grown attached to the annoying, impatient child. Like a student. No more like a partner.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Someone to work with is not a bad thing to begin with. True that he has his own place called home and he wishes to go home and starts another mission as well as obtains more experience to increases his power. He does have interest in power, money, and pleasure. However, he doesn’t want to make the person living with him wait too long for he might get “starving” sexually. Kind of funny to think about that but that is what has been happening all this time. He can be wrong about this but he won’t gamble either. The man says that he need to fix the giant hole in the wall and it is true that he should do that.
But, this clever and cunning man makes his way to make Asagi stays a bit longer. Saying things about artifacts that seems to be interesting, surely the right thing to do if this guy is about to keep him as companion a bit longer.

Just when he is about to fly away, he gets off from the big red dragon and stare at the man. He is not sure about this. It can be more dangerous if they travel their way further in this deep dungeon, but somehow, he wishes that he will find something interesting down there, in the artifact room. So, He turns his gaze on Kylon and says.” all right, you got me, I’ll fix that when I’ll leave, now… I shall follow you to that artifact room, after you though.” He won’t go first, not in a room that he does not know what is inside it. He is no fool; he won’t get himself into a trap so easily, he knows, places with artifacts must be filled with traps.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 am

At least he'll have help to find this hidden room full of artifacts. Of course that also meant Kylon was going to have to give him some of them. He was a man of his word.

-If you had listened correctly, the room is hidden somewhere in this mansion. Though I will make a deal with you: I will feed you and give you a roof for the time it takes, and I will let you take three artifacts if you let me have one of your dragon's eggs. You see, I have a male black dragon egg, I would like a female red dragon to make hybrids of both. I would give you an egg if the mating works. Is the deal worth it?

Kylon was hoping he would let him have one of the eggs. With the speed if the black dragon and the strengh of the red one, the offsprings would be very close to perfection. He had seen only one in all his life, he wanted one. The black egg in his bag has almost ready to hatch and he knew the red eggs were almost ready also. If they grew up together, the dragons would most likely mate together as well.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

All that he cares are the artifacts, they may be a good gift for someone or maybe he can keep them all to himself. This time he listens to the man more than before. The deal is clear enough. The man will give him food, shelter, and let him takes three artifacts in exchange of one dragon egg. It is true that those dragon eggs now belongs to Asagi however, he never intends to let this man just waltz in and take one egg just like that. Despite his rule over the female red dragon, he never wishes to strangle its freedom, not at all. If this man wants one egg, he can take one but if the Dragon mother allows him to. ,” deal, but for the egg, you need to “ask” for it from its mother, I give the dragon its freedom to choose.”

Then, Asagi turns his eyes away from the man and starts to pay attention in where they will go after this. The dragon will wait outside near the grassy ground by the river. Now, Asagi only needs to wait for this guy to move first since this is his mansion. He stays still where he is as says,” After you Kylon.” In this situation, Asagi does not want to be the first to go, he will follow this man instead since he has a feeling that this mansion still has some traps inside.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 am

He sighed. He walked past the boy and stoped in front of the red beast. He stared at it right in the eyes.

-I have given you freedom by letting this man take you. Will you allow me to have one of your female eggs in exchange? Your daughter will be raised with the greatest care with the male black dragon I already care for. I will not force your daughter into combat unless she desires it. I will leave you the time to think about it until we will come back from this hunt.

He then bowed and turned around to walk towards Asagi. He passed him and steped into the dark hallway. In his hand he made a ball of fire and let it float around him. He had to concentrate so he didn't get caught off guard by a trap.

-Follow me closely. Step where I step and listen for any strange noises. Most importantly stay alive, I wouldn't want to have to carry you out of here.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

So the dragon seems to like this guy since it gives its egg to him. Asagi smiles to the beast, this one is quite generous for a wild dragon. The man takes one egg and walks away as he cast a small fire ball to light the way. The man tells him to follow his step in order to avoid the traps that may occur in this dark place. This time Asagi decides to do as he is told. Maybe he starts to believe this man a little, but not that much .he does not wish to talk back to the guy when he says that Asagi must stay alive, that is just something that he will do for sure. This guy starts to act like his father by ordering him to do this, and that. However, Asagi will endure this just for a little more. They go all the way down and Asagi follows the step that Kylon takes. After spending some time walking, they can fell that it gets a little bit hot, and then they arrive in front of a big golden door. It looks like a gate or something. and it is obvious that this is the place where the artifacts and gold are hidden. Asagi has a bad feeling about this. He can feel that this door is equipped with traps but this trap is invincible one, it blends too well with the door, shadows and the scent in the area. He can’t figure out what the trap is but he knows that they can’t just open or step forward to deactivate the trap. Asagi stops walking and says

,” you better don’t go any closer to that door, there is a trap there but I’m not sure what it is , perhaps we should stay still and observe it for a while, if we make a mistake, it will be bad luck for us.”

He steps away from the door and closes his eyes. He tries to feel the atmosphere around him and figures out what the trap is. He cast a tiny fire ball and makes it floats near the door, he can see something there, and it is like a shadow but solid. He does not touch it with his fire, he cast protection shield all around them so that this door does something harmful, they won’t get hurt.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 am

A shadow. The door had a shadow garding it. It wasn't a trap, it was a creature. Once somebody makes a blood packed with one of them, they will stay there and guard whatever they were ordered to for the rest of their lives. This one was still very young. Kylon sighed again and sent his fire towards the shadow. He managed to stop it right in front of the creature and he saw two white eyes, lidless. Kylon shivered. He hated shadows.
A movement on their left, Kylon grabed Sakura and put him behind himself. Kylon took three arrows in his chest. He coughed out some blood and sighed. He tore them out of him and saw the poison on their tip. He looed at Asagi and smirked.

-Immuned against poisons. Now about that thing, it's called a shadow. It's a creature that can be as powerful as a dragon with the hubger of a oger. Physical attacks aren't that effective but can eventually kill it. Forget magic, it feeds off of it. If you're not immuned to poisons, I suggest putting something over your nose, the air around them is deadly.

Kylon then bit his hand hard and let the blood flow out until there was enough for him to throw on the shadow. The creature moved in a silent scream of pain as the acide dug into it's strange flesh. That worked. It would help during the battle. As long as it was in pain, it was visible so Kylon sent more of his blood on the creature.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 am

Suddenly, Kylon grabs Asagi and puts him behind his back, saving his life from three poisonous arrows. Asagi thanked him for it he knows that it is not this man’s nature to save people. He can see that clearly in the man’s face, it is written all over him. Asagi smiles and whispers gently into Kylon’s ear when he sees him tears the arrow from his chest,” impressive, and thanks.” Even though Asagi hates it to owe kylon one, he must admit that what the man did just now, saved his life. One day, he will return the treat for sure. Asagi stays silent and picks some black roses out of his sleeves, he eats it all. Black rose is a flower that can be used to make venom, but it also known as the best and rare antidote, it fights poison with poison. Asagi notices that he breathe in some air and he knows that he is poisoned a little, and the black rose will neutralize it in no time. He waits for a second there, and he feels better already. The secret of black rose is that it makes the consumer immune to venom and acid, of course the effect won’t last forever but it will last long enough more than needed.

He looks at the creature that screams in pain, and just watch there, it seems that the man here has a very strange blood. He wonders how he can kill that shadow with his blood. All that he knows is that the shadow does not have a flesh, but then, it is not his problem. Since the beast dies, and asagi does not feel like touching that door, he uses his shadow control to make a solid floating shadow and pushes the door open with the shadow. Asagi stays quiet before he speaks again,” so, shall we?” the room is vast and filled with gold and diamonds, the treasures stored in here are beyond his imagination.

Asagi does not enter the room, he only walks closer to the door and he moves his solid shadow to take an ear ring, Made of gold with amethyst on it, a pair of them. He brings it closer to him and the ring lands on his hand. One look, he knows that this earring is enchanted with dragon’s breath. This is no usual ring, surely the red dragon outside will know more about this jewel. Asagi smiles and he keeps the ear ring safe in his sleeves. He is planning to keep this for himself.
I only take this one, I’m sure this will be enough for me, and thanks for saving my life just now, you want to escort me out? Or I must get out all by myself? I’m fine with both though.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 am

Kylon looked at the man pick up one pair of earings and say that was enough for him. He sighed and grabed two gold rings that he threw him also.

-Use those to tell people that you are linked to someone else. Your lover might appreciate the thought. Don't you think? And I will bring you back to the dragon. If you look properly, the door is not where it used to be. It's another defense this treasure room has. Follow me.

Kylon started walking again, steping over moinds of gold and jewels. He would have all the time in the world to check the room when Asagi would have left. Kylon pushed open thr new doors and steped into the hallway. It was a different wallway that would lead to the first hall. As they walked, Kylon felt like telling the boy why his blood hurt the shadow so much.

-I used acid. I can produce acid in my blood and use it against people. That's why I'm immuned to poisons and that's why the shadow screamed in pain when my blood touched him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm

The man speaks to asagi as he notices him taking a pair of earring. Then he sighs and passes Asagi a pair of golden ring saying that he can use those rings to tell people that he is linked to someone, and that his lover will appreciate the thought. Of course his beloved efreet will like those presents. But then one thing is a bit odd, as far as he remembers, Asagi never mentions to this guy that he has a lover, how does this man figures it out? Asagi wonders if he can read people’s mind then. But he brushes the thought off of his brain. Then the guy reveals his secret about his blood. He said that he can use acid and produces it inside his body. Does not seem fun at all for asagi, but then again, he just nods at the man and he follows the guy as he is asked to. He does not want to get into another kind of trouble and he is hoping that this man really knows the way out.

He then gets closer to the guy, he feels something is a bit funny about this man, he just gives Asagi a pair of rings and it seems that this rude guy knows about romance as well. A bit surprising but he thinks that it is possible of course. So, he teases the guy a little bit since the chance of meeting him again might be thin judging from the personality of this guy which is a bit of a loner ,” so… the grumpy kylon knows romance.. cute..”he chuckles softly and keeps walking, following Kylon.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 am

Kylon kept walking and tried very hard to ignore Asagi's remark, but it was really getting to him, opening old wounds he had tried to keep in the past. He was annoyed.

-I know romance. I used to be romantic. She was a real hunter, strong, cruel. But all this was just an act to her. I was romantic until she shoved her daggers in my back. She was actually sent to kill me. I killed her instead. Romance almost killed me so now I will never feel it again. I don't need it. I just need to feel the blood of others on my skin, to hear their cries as I tear them to shreads. If you feel close to a person, make sure that person doesn't tjrn on you and betrayes you.

She had been his only mistake. And now she was somewhere in the world probably regenerating or regenerated and looking for him. They kept walking until Kylon heard a rock slip under Asagi's foot. Kylon grabed him before the arrows flew in his body, instead, Kylon received six more arrows in his arm and chest. It made him stumble backwards. When he tried to pull them out, he winced.

-Damn. Hey I'll need your help to get these out. They're barbed. You'll have to pull hard while I bite on something. These are going to leave a mark.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:38 am

He is wrong to tease the guy that way; he never thinks that this man actually has a painful memory about love. He sighs and both of them keep walking slowly; asagi is always behind kylon as usual. Then he hears a rock makes a sound as it slipped off from the ground. Before asagi can notice anything, the man grabs him and he receives six more arrows. This man is actually protecting him all the time. Asagi feel secure a bit but of course he can’t let his guard down easily. He takes the man’s advice about being betrayed by a person that is close to him. That is a very wise advice, and Asagi may consider it. he thinks about his efreet back home, hoping that such thing won’t happen to him, since he does not know what to do if his flame is about to betray him. He hears the man asking for his assistance.

So, asagi leans on him, put a cloth inside the man’s mouth so he can bite it, then he quickly pulled the arrows out from the guy’s flesh, two by two. The man starts to bleed so Asagi picks up some herbs from his sleeves and then, gently apply it on the guy’s wounds. At least this herb will increase the rate of cells regeneration so it won’t leave a mark, maybe after one week. But the blood stops flowing right away, this is good. He tries to smile gently at the guy who saved his life, twice now. He stays where he is and waits for the other guy to get ready; he probably needs to stop for a while after such wounds. ,” Do you need to stop? I don’t mind baby sit you for a while, you saved my life anyway.” He smirks at Kylon knowing that he may take this as another ‘teasing’ from him, even though its not.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm

He paid no mind to the guy's tease and let his body fall to the ground, his back against the stone wall. He pulled Asagi to the ground as well. The wounds were deep and the tips of those arrows were poisonned so his blood was working to destroy the toxines. Kylon closed his eyes and leaned his head backwards against the wall.

-You seem worried about something. You have someone waiting for you back at your place? Must be a man.

He opened his eyes and looked at Asagi for a moment. It was obvious that it was a man that he would be with. He winced as his blood attacked the poison but he kept a cold face.

-You're different from other heretic divines. There's some light in your heart. You like blood but you also know when to let a person live. I've never seen any heretic divine have his heart set on one person and stick with his decision. Who are you Asagi?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm

This guy really has no sense of humor at all; he does not react to Asagi’s small jokes and all. He then sighs and he looks away from the guy. This man is such a cold hearted one, though he is actually kind. It is almost that this man tries too hard to be cold and mean towards people. His action represents noting of rudeness or cruelty. The best evidence is that Asagi is still in one piece with no scratch on him. And this cold hearted guy already saves his life more than once as far as he can remember. Not only that, this man actually has a very good eye for noticing that Asagi is with someone that he loves. It is true that he is currently with a man that loves him.

He does not answer to that yet, and then the guy gives him another question.Saying that Asagi is not like most of dark angels who are heartless and just kill people without mercy, he knows how to let people lives. Actually, he only kills the one that he needs to kill and that’s all. If the pay is good enough he will kill that person, end of story. Asagi cannot help but to chuckles softly when the cold guy here says that there is a small light in his heart. This cold guy is probably the one and the first guy to say that to him. Asagi sits next to Kylon and he rests his back against the wall. He smiles gently at the cold guy before he answers him

,” who am i? that depends.. to you I might be an assassin, but to another, who knows. Tell me.. why you have to try so hard to be cold and rude? Why try too hard to be a jerk and cold hearted man? You know you are not a bad guy at all. So quit the act...”

The guy will probably laugh or mock asagi for saying those things, but he does not care for that. he speaks what he feels about this cold guy. It is too obvious that deep inside his heart, he is a warm and caring person; he is not a jerk who only knows and cares about blood, even though he tried his hardest to cover it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 am

Kylon listened to what the guy said and then he grinned at him showing his sharp fangs to him. This guy thought Kylon was putting up an act and he couldn't be further from the truth. Kylon grabed the guys blond hair and pulled him closer to stare in his eyes. They were just a few milimeters appart and Kylon glared at him.

-Don't think stupid things. I'm not putting up an act. I like to hurt people and I'll continue to do so. If you are still alive it's only because you are some use to me. I don't feel like building back the wall you demolished with the dragon. And I doubt she'll give me an egg if you're jot with me when I head back. So stop thinking stupidly and open your innocent little eyes. An assassin? Don't make me laugh! You smell like a little whore. You can't even kill a person without being taken like a slut? You drain them don't you? I just slit their throats or burn them to a crisp. I am bad. Nothing else.

Kylon then let go of the guy's hair and pushed him back a little. Kylon felt like making this guy suck on him, but he didn't trust the boy's teeth.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Just when he thinks that this arrogant annoying guy is gentle in the inside, the guy just has to ruin it. The guy grabs asagi by his hair and glared at him while saying bad things about Asagi, saying that he is a whore and all, telling him that he is not a nice guy that can be trusted. He starts to feel that this man is talking about himself for the ‘not trustworthy’ part. Even though that kylon is also wrong with his statement that ASagi can only kill someone or drain someone if he is having intercourse. That is just stupid. Asagi can drain people by a single touch or contact, even with shadow contact, he can easily drain their energy, and sex is merely a little fun.

Besides, he is not his old self, he has changed, and his lover changes him entirely. If his old self will have sex with any attractive men, his present self is different. He will only make love to his lover and only his lover will touch him and kisses him in such a way, no one else. But then, he does not bother to tell this guy all that. There is no need for this guy to know more about Asagi, at least he sees it that way.

Then, Asagi pokes the guy’s head with his hands, he pokes him hard enough. He turns away his eyes from the guy and then he only gives the guy few words in response of his long, unpleasant remarks

,” jerk… you’re just a jerk.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 am

Yes, he was a jerk, and he knew he was. He did everything to push people away, he had always been like this, as far as he can remember. Being close to others makes him uncomfortable and sometimes paranoid, so he stay away from them. He never wanted to hurt this boy though. It wasn't like he was being bad to Kylon, he was just wanting to know more about him. Sometimes, very rarely, Kylon did act nice.
With a sigh, Kylon grabs the boy by the waist and pulls him closer. Even though being this close to anyone usually resulted in their death, Kylon wasn't going to kill this one. He found him too interesting. He could be so powerful. Besides, the boy did help him with some of the things he needed to do, and he pulled out those arrows. Of course, if Asagi would have watched where he was walking, none of this would have happen, but what is done is done.
Slowly, Kylon opened his wings and wraped one around the boy. He knew the boy had wings as well, but right now, Kylon was going to show him that he still had a heart, it was simply burried under mountains of cold ice and molten anger.

-This is me kid. I don't hide who I am. Though you did help and you didn't deserve what I have said. I know when I'm wrong. I was wrong to hurt you like this. If you have rested enough, we may continue on our way back, these little wounds are nothing. Though actually...

Kylon stood up and grabed the young boy in his arms. Like this he was certain that Asagi would not walk on any trap. It put some pressure on the arrow wounds as well. Perfect. Kylon then started walking, keeping his wings out to stay balanced.

-Don't move to much.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 am

This man is really confusing at first, but all of his actions make it clear that he is actually a warm and caring person, despite that entire rude and bad guy attitude. Asagi knows such behavior, most ansatsus behave like that. He understands how this guy is being bad and kind at the same time. However, that is not the thing that surprises him. It is when Kylon spreads his wings that makes Asagi feels a little bit amazed. The guy says that he is wrong to hurt Asagi as he wraps his wings around Asagi’s slim body. It feels so warm. Kylon then grabs Asagi and holds him in his powerful arms. He takes his time staring at the guy’s strong figure; he really has a figure of a fighter, a formidable one to be honest.

Asagi wraps his slim arms around Kylon’s neck so that he won’t fall or slip when walking like this, he is being held by this.. Strange guy as they walk together. Asagi can feel the guy’s warmth it feels so warm, the contrast of his cold actions. How can this rude brute be this warm? Asagi wonders himself and he just does not want to know the answer.

He rested his head on the guy’s broad chest and stays alert as he does it. Asagi won’t move an inch anymore, he will only follow Kylon as they walk, he will step where kylon places his feet, and he promises himself that he won’t give more trouble to this guy

,” nice wings kylon… so soft….it feels warm in your arms.. strange isn’t it?”

The guy will probably find Asagi’s remark as some kind of a joke or flattery one but it’s not, he just says the truth. The man’s wings, in black feather are just so smooth and it feels good when Kylon wraps it around Asagi, which makes them touch his skin a little.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 am

The boy's words didn't bother him, what did were his actions. He didn't care about having his arms around his neck, that was common sense. What bothered hom was the boys fingers on his feathers. It was extremelly disconcentrating to him. He eventually shrugged his wing away from the boy's hand and looked at him in his eyes.

-Don't... do that. They're sensitive. I have to keep a clear mind here in order to keep both of us alive. And no I do not find it strange that you feel warmth in my arms. As I know I am not made of ice.

Kylon kept walking until they reached a fork in the tunnel. Strange, this must be themansion's defenssive system. It changed the paths and all. With a sigh, Kylon put Asagi on the ground and looked in both tunnels. They seemed to be the same. Which way then?

"You got an idea? If you don't we'll rest here for tonight.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 am

The man does not like it when Asagi simply traces his black wings, saying that they are sensitive, well then, asagi stops doing that and he just places his hands over the man’s neck to hold on. Kylon says that it is not strange if Asagi feels warmth when he holds him since he is not made of ice. What a lame guy, really, he does not even know what Asagi is talking about? The warmth he feels is something different, it feels like this brute cares about him and does not want Asagi to get hurt, and also, Asagi never expects that a brute like Kylon will be so warm.

They arrive at the tunnel and it has two ways to go, Asagi is sure that if this is the mansion’s defensive system then it will be but one tunnel that leads to safety. Kylon asks him if he knows which way to take,of course the answer is no, how can Asagi knows the way? This mansion is not his; it belongs to this brute strange man before him. With a gentle yet alluring gaze, he simply replies to kylon.

,” well, then we must rest, I’m sure you are tired after carrying me all the way here right? And…about those tunnels, I’m sure about one thing, only one that leads to safety the rest will lead to our doom. And this is your mansion now.. so.. I hope you know the way”

Asagi stretches his legs as he sits on the ground, he wonders if the guy wishes to rest too, so he invites him to sit beside Asagi if he wants to relax a little.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 am

Kylon grinned at him. Yes this was his mansion now, but the defenssive system was always random. That meant that even the owner never knew what side to take. But Kylon wasn't stupid. He'll follow his nose. He let's the boy sit down and took the spear out of his back before planting it in the hark rock ground. He then sat down next to the child and rested his back against the wall. Closing his eyes he sighed. Then he took a deep breath. The left side smelt like death while the right side smelt less foul. They would then go right when they have rested enough. Kylon opened his cold eyes and looked at the boy.

-You forget Asagi, this mansion is new to me also. But don't worry I know where to go now. And furthermore, you have not taken any of my energy. You were as light as my spear. I could carry you for hours without even noticing that you are in my arms. Though you seem a little tired, rest. You may use my legs as pillows.

Kylon then pulled the boy until his head rested on his thigh. He was used to sleeping as he sar. This felt... natural, like he had been like this for many years in the past he couldn't remember. He still had no idea who he was. He simply knew he was a killer and he was full of hatred.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Right, the mansion is new to this guy as well, Asagi just stay silent and lifts his eyebrow for a while. Then, he feels the guy sits next to him and the more surprising thing is that kylon pulls him closer to lay his head on his lap. It is a bit surprising to see this guy acts like that. But Asagi does not mind doing so. He rested his head on kylon’s lap and then Asagi smiles gently at the guy. He turns his body around and placed his hands on Kylon’s thigh while the other hand of his traces the man’s chest a little.

,” you know, you are pretty kind for a brute, you know.. maybe you need to find yourself.. someone… just like me, I find my blazing flame, a flame of my own.”

It is just an advice from Asagi, both of them are killers anyway, though he knows that kylon is worse than him in that manner, but he knows that this guy is not that much of a brute, if he is , Asagi won’t sleep in his lap right now and he won’t take an arrow to save Asagi. He moves closer to the guy’s chest and keeps his finger touching kylon’s figure.

He wonders if kylon also get annoyed by this little caress that Asagi is doing, of course he is just playing around he does not mean to do anything with this… big bad brute that always hid himself beneath the coldness of his own heart and eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   

Back to top Go down

Mission Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next