Share | 

Mission Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kylon Talgand
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Find himself a flame? Did the guy mean... a lover? As if Kylon would waste his time looking for someone to lick his boots when he had.more important matters at hand. This mansion, he had dreamt of it. This was the only reason why he came here, hoping it would jolt his memories. For now, there was nothing, only distant memories of a distant dream. He was pissed, but not at the boy. The young black winged dark angel was simply playing around with the skin that could be seen out of his armor. It felt nice, being touched litghtly like this, but his body didn't want anything more then that.
It's true that Kylon was kind for a brute, that's why he surpresses every emotion he felt. He had the feeling he had to hide everything for everyone. This was the way he knew how to act. Though from his frozen heart, he wanted to protect this boy. Maybe because this boy was proof that there was still hope for kindness even in the ansatsu.

-It's good that tou have found someone to share your life with. But I can't share my life with anyone until I actually find out who I am, or were. Perhaps after, if I am pleased with my findings, I might let another see who I really am. You are the only one who has seen this side of me. Tell nobody. Now you should sleep young dark angel. I'll keep you warm.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Asagi is not sure whether this guy understands what he means or not, but then again, he doubts that this arrogant needs such person to be with him, maybe not now. Asagi stays where he is for a while then he decides to stop touching the man before him, he thinks that kylon does not like that much. The guy says that he does not know who he is, that is odd, and this guy knows nothing about his past? Does he lose his memory or something? And again, he says that if he is pleased with what he will find about himself, he will let others see his real self. The guy tells asagi not to say a word about how kylon behaves or how he is. Well, asagi does not have the slightest intention to do it anyway so they’re good.

He then closes his eyes slowly and sighs. Asagi leans closer to the guy so that he will get more warmth. He then softly speaks to him before he falls asleep.

,” don’t worry, I have no intention to say a word about you.. It’s not in my list of interest..”

Those words will make his guy feels better, or so he thinks. Asagi does not really know about this guy and they are merely acquaintance or maybe friends to each other? Asagi does not want to think about it. He does not want to stick his nose into this man’s life, since he knows that this arrogant guy may have a very complicated life. Asagi closes his eyes and he slowly falls to sleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 pm

The boy promises not to say a word about Kylon and then falls asleep. The assassin then rests his head against the wall and lays his wing on the boy's body to keep him warm. He falls asleep as well.
Kylon wakes up because he's starving. He has no food. He didn't wait for the boy to wake up, he simply picked him up in his arms and walked agn. He took the tunnel he figured to be the way out and walked for hours before finding himself back i the hall where they first started this. He climbed up to the fourth floor and opened the door to the master bedroom. He then laid Asagi on the bed before deciding to wash up before making some food.
He took his armor off, then his pants. On the back of his left shoulder was a scar in the mark of the ansatsu. He had no idea how it got there, but he always had it. Kylon went in the bathroom and filled the giant tub with hot water. He let his body relax in that water and finally, he untied his long black hair. This was his mansion now.

-What am I gonna do now? That boy will eventually want to leave. And why do I have a feeling I have an unfinkshed mission to do?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Asagi is still sleeping soundly. He sleeps for a long time that he does not even notice that the guy is moving and walking. The next thing he knows is that he is awake on a bed. He has no idea what happens but the guy must’ve bring him all the way here. He gets up slowly from the bed and then rubs his eyes. He looks around, the room is very nice. A sound of running water reaches Asagi’s ears and he wonders if the guy is inside the bathroom.

He heads to the sound of running water and he opens the bathroom door, he is right, the guy is there, washing himself.He has a different look when he unties his long black hair, which reminds Asagi of his flame, he also has a very beautiful long black hair. He smiles gently and leans against the bathroom door.

,” well well.. you look different with your hair untied, looking good I must say..”

ASagi then chuckles a little and he thinks about the next move. Now that they are on the top ground and inside a bedroom, Asagi wonders where he will need to go next. He does not know if this man wants to keep him for a bit longer, so he bluntly asks kylon.

,” so, tell me.. what’s your plan next? Got anything to do? and…. I may be wrong but.. Does it bother you, to think that I’m going to leave in the end?”

Asagi plays with his long blonde hair. He is still in the same spot beside the bathroom door, waiting for what kylon has to say to him this time, though he can guess what this guy will say. Kylon probably laugh at his last statements, about Asagi leaving and he feels bothered with that, it sounds funny though.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 am

Kylon was maybe a little too relaxed cause then the boy came and spoke to him. He first stated that Kylon looked good when his hair was untied like this, of course he wasn't the first one to tell him this. Many who had luck told him. Then the boy told him tht he wanted to know what was next. Kylon moved a bit in the tub and looked at him. He said something about hos departure and Kylon snikered at him.

-Young man, I've always been alone. I knew you would only temporarily be there. Tell me one thing, how close are you to the ansatsu? Do you actually care for them or are you one of those who are traped in the force with no ways out?

Kylon didn't give a damn about the ansatsu, he didn't k ow them, they only used him in the past. He was thinking of breaking them appart from the inside. That is what his dream tells him to do. Though he won't tell this boy this before he can trust him.

-You can join me in the tub if you want, I would like you to stay a bit longer.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

So the guy wanted to know about the relationship between Asagi and the ansatsus. It’s not like Asagi enjoys working with them. They are troublesome and they can’t be trusted at all. of course they have several leaders, not only one for sure.

,”well, I don’t really enjoy the work they give, I only enjoy the gold, and I don’t care about them why should I anyway. As for my relationship with the ansatsus, I know that this force has several leaders, and it seems that one of the leader fears a man, one man who manages to escape the leader’s wrath. But I don’t know who that guy is, it is said that he is missing.”

After that, Asagi looks at himself, not clean at all. He really needs a good bath right now. This guy does not seems dangerous and they have been together for quite some time now, that makes ASagi trust this man more. He slowly strips himself naked and walked inside the tub. The water feels good, it’s warm. He begins to wash himself from the hair first. Asagi rubs his hair clean, and then he goes down to wash his chest and all way down to his waist, legs, and feet. He lets out a soft sigh. This feels great. The water is warm ad it’s always good to be clean.

,” well, then.. I shall enjoy my stay here longer.. this is a nice mansion anyway…”

He washes his face again with the water, washing his hair and whole body slowly so there won’t be any dirt left on him. of course, he keeps his distance from kylon as he washes himself. He does not think that getting closer to the guy is needed right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:20 am

Kylon saw it well. The boy didn't care about the ansatsu at all. He watched as the young man got naked and steped into the bath as well. He cleaned himself and Kylon looked around. This boy has a lover, Kylon had no reason to go for him, of course Asagi is a very pretty man, but Kylon was not looking for that right now.

-If you don't like them that much, would you like to work with me to... stir things up for them? I don't like them, I want to know why they use me so badly. I want to know why they treated me like a simple weapon. And I want to know who burned the mark in my shoulder. I don't remember anything, but I know I ran away from one place. It would please me greatly to have you here for a while.

Kylon slowly turned around and loved his hair to show the boy the scar on his shoulder blade. Nobody else had that in the force. He needed to know why he was the only one.

-Have you ever seen another man with this burned on him?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

The guy tells something very interesting to asagi. He just says that he wants asagi to help him in order to make a mess of the ansatsu force, which will be a very pleasant mission in his entire life. He will be more than happy to help this guy if that is what his true intentions. He barely cares about the guy’s last statement, being happy to have asagi a little longer with him, like that is important to this guy? Of course not. He then turns his eyes to see the guy and he shows asagi a mark, a burn mark, he looks at the scar and he notices one thing, such wound can only be given by a very strong dark power, which more likely belong to an ansatsu leader if he is not mistaken.

,” I never see such wound, but judging from the appearance, it’s obvious that you got that from an ansatsu leader or at least a high ranked general in the force. Such wound, it can only be given by someone who can use very strong, dark power.”

He wondered why this guy has such scar, he must be someone that is very dangerous and now asagi knows that this guy is hated by the ansatsu and maybe a high class criminal to that force. Asagi continues washing himself till he is done. He then slowly gets out from the tub, grabs a towel to cover his slim naked body. He throws a simple alluring smile to the guy and walks out of the shower room, heading to the bed where he put his clothes. He can only wonder what this guy wants to do with the force, asagi is curious about the plan, but he gets the feeling that this guy will tell him soon.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 am

The boy has never seen this kind of wound before, but he clues Kylon in the fact that only a high ranked ansatsu had enough power to cause such a dark burn. So he had to go look for a high ranked man that could do this. A strange feeling of deja vue came over him and he watched the man step out of the bath. Kylon cleaned his body and came out himself. He only wraped a towel around his waist and went back to the bedroom. Kylon looked at the boy and slowly tied his hair back up. The towel was barely holding on, but he didn't care. He then put only his pants on and let himself fall on the bed. He sighed in delight.

-Asagi, have you ever heard anything about a man who's description would look like me? People have always been secretive around me, there has to be a reason why. And I have a feeling that you can get secrets easily. That will be useful for my plan.

Kylon then looked at the boy and told him to come closer. Asagi could always come lay down next to Kylon, he wouldn't touch him.

-This mansion will be our alliance's secret base. You can come here whenever you want and I might call for you to come sometimes. Your... flame can come also. If he wishes to help, he can. I'm guessing he's an efreet since you call him a flame. Is he also an ansatsu? What is he good at?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Asagi feels weird when the guy keeps asking him about the scar and about kylon himself. Apparently, there is something that bothers this guy, something about how he looks like and his story. When the guy asks him if he ever encounters a man with a figure similar to kylon, Asagi can only remember one person, who looks a bit similar but not that much too, they got the same black hair; the difference is that the one that Asagi sees is the leader of the ansatsu force, the cruelest one. And that leader has big muscles and he looks way bigger than kylon. He is just like a big bad guy for Asagi.

,” only one, the leader of the gang. But his body is way bigger than yours, and his muscles are just so big that it makes me want to puke. He got cute face but his muscles make him look nasty.”

Asagi falls into silence as the guy asks about his lover, his flame, kylon guesses is correct, Asagi’s lover is an efreet. And he can do lots of things since he is more than just an efreet, he is a mutating efreet thanks to Asagi’s effort and love. But he doubts if lijuan wants to meet this guy and help him out, he does not know that for sure, but he will think about it to talk this over with his lover.

,” He is an efreet, and he is not an ansatsu, as for what he is good at, well.. Burning things? He is a flame after all.”

He does not feel like to discuss his lover or his personal life too much with kylon. He does not know as well if his lover will like it if Asagi speaks too much about him to this man, so he just say what is needed and keeps silent for the rest. If they meet and get along well, then this man can figure it out himself.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am

Asagi tells him that there is such a man with similar traits as his. The ansatsu leader. Though it seems that the man in Kylon's dreams might have changed with the years. The one in his blurry visions looks exactly like him, a mirror image. Well it didn't matter what he looked like, Kylon would have to go kick his ass then ask questions anyway. If the heretic divine would have trained more, if Kylon would have built up his body, he would probably look as nasty as that other guy, but he trained in the art of balance. Strenght and speed. So his body looked like this instead. He sighed and then heard Asagi speaking of his lover. So Kylon was correct, he is an efreet. Though the boy's explanation about his lover were quite short. Kylon couldn't help but to chuckle lightly.

-He burns things? You couldn't come up with anything more obvious? Well anyways, perhaps we will meet eventually. So the man's face is cute? Does it look like mine? In my dreams and visions of my past, I always see myself looking at a mirror image of myself, but that image moves on it's own and is on the other side of the steel bars and he's well dressed. So I was thinking that might be a family member of somesorts. But if he is family, why did he have me locked up?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 pm

For sure Asagi does not say much about his lover. He just gets a feeling that Kylon will finds out more along with time, if they ever meet each other. Then Kylon asks him if the flame has a cute face and if his efreet looks like kylon, well, this arrogant man is handsome, but for Asagi, his Lijuan is the apple of his eye , nobody, nothing is better than his loved one. He glances a little to kylon and then looks away.

,’ well, he is handsome, and you are hot as well, but my flame is way better than you, he is so much hotter and more handsome than you.”

Asagi chuckles lightly as he says that. This is the first time he never brags about someone, and it’s his beloved efreet that he brags about. Feels a bit new to him but he likes it, his flame is indeed the apple of his eye, the king of his heart. Asagi listens to the man further, he says some things about the other guy in his vision, the one looks like him. Kylon wonders if that guy is related to him in some ways. Maybe he is, but who knows? Nobody ever gets a good view of the ansatsu leader anyway so people barely know how he looks like.

,” well, that other ‘you’, if you wish to know more about that dude, why don’t you start to gather some information about him? It’ll be hard since he is a high rank one, but you can try. I heard that the tavern maybe a good idea to start with, people gossip there and you can catch up to the latest news as well.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Kylon looked at Asagi for some time after he had said that Kylon was handsome. He understood, of course, that Asagi found his lover more attractive then Kylon. Though it still seemed that Asagi thought the warrior was handsome. Kylon couldn't help but to smirk lightly. Asagi didn't seem to know more about the guy Kylon was after, he told him to go gather some info in a tavern to start off his search. Though right now, Kylon didn't want to leave his home. The search would wait.
A black falcon came in through the bedroom window and landed on Kylon's shoulder. He had trained this bird to tell him when he is being tracked. If it came to Kylon, it meant someone was looking for him.

-It seems I'm being tracked. Would you have any idea by who? I do hope Asagi that you've not sent a signal to anybody about this place. Though I doubt you did. I guess the search for my memories will have to wait. I must strengthen the defenses of my home for now. And also, my young friend, I must admit that you are quite adorable. Your Flame is a lucky man. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Kylon went towards the wall and knocked at a few places until he heard a hollow part in it. He then gave a hard hit and the wall opened to reveal a lever. He pulled it. It released the devil hounds on the mansion grounds. Those beast could protect both land and sky. Kylon's home was safe. They only obeyed him now.

-If you wish to leave this area, I will need to put some of my blood on your skin. Unless of course, you want to have fifty adult, twenty feet tall, devil hounds on your ass.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 am

The guy says that he is being tracked down by someone or something. Apparently, this guy is famous for some reason. It can’t be because he is a criminal right? This one must be more than just a mere bandit; he must have some kind of connection with the ansatsu leader very closely which asagi does not know what it is. He says nothing to the guy as he sees kylon walks to the wall and pulls some kind of stone which releases hell hounds. That is a very practical way to protect his home for sure.

Kylon says that asagi wishes to leave this area and goes back to his dragon; he’ll need to put some of the guy’s blood on his skin, maybe to fool those beasts that the one passing trough is their master and not some intruders. He has no choice but to do it then. He looks at the warrior with steady gaze and he let out a soft sigh

,” All right...if fly away from here my own is the best choice then so be it… so now.. You will bathe me with your blood? Or you wish to escort me nicely so no need to bleed?”

Asagi looks at the guy with wonder in his eyes. This guy has his own secret that he does not even know about. He is seeking for something that is almost impossible to find. He is pretty sure that the strange guy kylon is talking about is the ansatsu leader who remains in mystery. But maybe, some of high ranked general from the opposite force can help but of course if this guy gets caught by the byakuren, asagi does not think that it will turn out good, but its worth trying though, who knows the danger, will be fun for this warrior?

,” I know a good way to know about that mysterious guy you are looking for; I heard a group of generals from the opposite force, byakuren, are tracking him down. If I’m not mistaken, four generals are assigned to do it I heard that one of them is a demon… there is no doubt that four of them have a very deep connection to each other, I don’t think you can attack them or confront them all… you know… four against one is… so lame..”

Maybe this info is not that much but surely if kylon knows this, then he can set a plan in how to track that high level jerk in the force. If he is strong enough to confront those four generals though, Maybe if kylon can do it secretly, then he’ll be able to gain something useful.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Four generals from byakuren were tracking the guy down. Kylon could probably used them or somdthing. Though Sakura said that he could try to defeat fhem but he though it was lame that they would be four against one. Kylon looked at the boy and grinned.

-I would welcome the four of them with open arms. If they are that eager to suffed and to meet Death, I won't stop them. Though this information will be quite useful.

Kylon then walked closer to the young boy. He could help the boy to walk out of his new lands. Kylon grabed the boy and swung him over his shoulder. He walked down the stairs, carrying the blond haired boy and then opened the front door. Kylon walked on the grass and the hounds came to see him. He patted some of their heads and walked all the way to the end of his lands. He droped Asagi back on his feef. Then he pulled his necklace off and gave it to Asagi. The pendant was a black Raven, his symbol. The necklace itself was just black rope.

-Wear this. The hounds would let you pass if you do. Come back soon. I will send those generals a nice little invitation.

Using flames, Kylon created four letters for all for Generals of byakuren. They told him that he could probably help them with their mission, or destroy all their hopes, depending on their response. Then he sent them off with four ravens. Kylon smirked.

[If you want, we can end the topic here, I will have to make a new one with at least one of the four Generals.]

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 pm

The guy decided to gamble on his luck to see if he was able to defeat or maybe worked together with one of the four generals. Well, if this guy wanted to do something stupid then asagi would not be a part of his stupid plan. The guy escorted asagi safely to the dragon and gave him a necklace with a black raven pendant on it. The man said that if asagi wore this, the hounds would let him pass. Asagi did what the guy told him. He wore the necklace and got on top of his dragon’s back. The dragon flapped its wings a couple of times before it flew away to the sky and asagi headed for his homeland where his lover waited for him there.

Maybe, his path with this mysterious man would come together again someday but asagi hoped that if that time came, it would be in a better situation and at least, he had his lover with him just to be careful if this guy ever tried to do something funny towards asagi. ansatsus were not a trustworthy people after all.

------------------------------------------ END OF TOPIC------------------------------------------

PostSubject: Re: Mission Start   

Back to top Go down

Mission Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3