Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Asagi return to his home in the catacomb, along with his new friend, Lijuan. This home of his is like a dark mansion that is located in the lower world that has no light. The only light in this realm is a red moon that shines brightly like crimson color of blood and flames. Asagi pushes the door opens; it is a big door in black mahogany. Both of them enter the mansion and Asagi walks the efreet to the back yard. It is an outdoor yard with a big pond inside. From there, they can clearly see the red moon in the sky above. Asagi immediately strip off his clothes and plunge himself into the pond. The water is red like blood and the side of the pond is covered with black stones. It is no ordinary pond; it is a pond of blood.

Asagi smiles at the efreet and says ," come... this is no water, and with your current form, i'm sure you'll like this." He invites his new friend into the pond by taking his hand and pulls him closer to the pond. Knowing that this efreet may not be comfortable, Asagi gives him a gentle caress on his legs all the way up to his thigh. He says again ," I'm waiting Li juan... it’s okay.. Come..."

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

I slowly took all my clothes off and steped into his pond of blood. It was a strange yet pleasant feeling and I sighed as I settled more confortably. The flight had been long and my body felt tense. Though the sight of the blood red moon made me feel at ease. I was suprised that Sakura lived in such a vaste mansion but then again, everthing about this man was suprising me.
When he had touched my thigh, it awoke all of my desires again. Looking at Sakura in the bloody pond, my lower belly heated up again. I walked closer to him with a smile, no knowing that my black eyes were reflecting the bloody moon. My hand reached up to him and grabs him behind the neck to pull him so I could kiss him again.

"Has the flight made you tired? Do you need to take my energy again? You know I don't mind if you want to bite me again."

I licked his neck just a bit, not wanting to force him into anything. I have waited many years, I could still wait a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 am

Now Asagi is sure that this efreet is really obsessed with him. He just can't get enough of kissing asagi , with only a simple touch and he heats up. Asagi chuckles to the reaction of this efreet, he is sure an interesting man. Kissing is not enough, this man then licks Asagi's neck which makes him wants to tease this efreet even more. Asagi who is now bathing in blood rises from the pond and sits by the side of it. The efreet says that he does not mind if Asagi wishes to bite him again. He bets this man likes his biting a lot then. Without hesitation, Asagi pulls lijuan close to him and sinks his fangs on his neck and sucks his blood again, the taste is as incredible as always.

Then Asagi seductively gaze at the efreet as he says," are you getting impatient now? Shall I leave you hanging like that till morning?" He knows that Lijuan waits his entire life to obtain such pleasure like the one Asagi gives him. He wonders what this guy will do to him though it is kind of obvious but still, Asagi sees that this guy is kind of mysterious. Still wish to tease the efreet again, Asagi continue his words he says again," now that i think about it, i shall let you hanging in you lust , just like that." Those words are half fake and half real, but asagi does not reveal which is his true words.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: d   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:54 am

He wished to make me wait. I clenched mydi teeth thfinking that I had waited long enough. I didn't want to wait anymore, Sakura had played with me earlier this day and my body wanted to feel his close to mine again. I didn't want to have to spend a very tense night and wake up in a bad mood. But again, I couldn't force him into taking me. Or could I?
I shoved that thoughts deep in the back of my mind before my thoughts turned to another need I had. My hands droped to my stomac and I lookd at Sakura. I had drank his blood, but I still needed meat in my system.

"This is the problem with this body, it needs food. When I'm a flame, I don't. Sorry to bother you, but if you will sexually starve me until tomorrow, can you at least let me have some food? R must I give you something in exchange?"

I was smiling at him in a seductive way. I let my lips brush against his while my chest rubbed against his also.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 am

"Sexually starve him" those words are very intriguing, moreover this efreet keeps on seducing him as he brushes his lips against Asagi's. As the efreet leans closer, they can hear each other’s heart beat. At first Asagi was only joking with this impatient partner, but no he is serious. He decides not to toy around with this efreet anymore, he teases him enough already. As Lijuan gets too close to him, Asagi lifts his legs and holds the efreet's body tight so that their skin rubs against each other. He can feel the efreet's skin, in this form, his is quite soft and Asagi likes it a lot. He then wraps his arms around his friend's neck and says," make me in the mood, you know what to do now don't you? I’ll feed your sexual desires if you do it right."

Asagi smiles at him as he keeps both his legs and arms where they are. Holding this efreet close to him makes the warmth of lijuan's body flows to his, he likes such warmth. Then he licks his new friend's lips but he does not kiss him. He let this guy does the rest to provide pleasure for both of them. Spending few seconds seducing this man before him, a question occurs on his mind and he blurts it out," tell me, we just did it not long ago and now you're horny again? Are you become addicted to this or something else?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

So he decided that he was done playing with me. I smiled as he tied himself to me and our skin was rubbing against each other's. I sighed when he licked my lips and brought my hand in his back while my other went to his butt. I sliped a finger in, I didn't want to wait at all, but I also didn't want to hurt him. I wanted it to please him.
The hand in his back came backin front to play with Sakura's sensitive nipples. I took my time to play with him myself. I licked him from the bottom of his neck to the tip of his jaw, then I sank my fangs in his flesh.

"Tell me Sakura, if you spent over twenty thousand years with only provocating attempts to pleasure and that one day a man cimes up and can survive you touch, gives you pleasure, wouldn't you want to take advantage of it?"

I showed him how I felt by taking my finger out and going inside him hard and violently.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

The efreet starts with his foreplay on Asagi. This is nice and he likes this to begin with. Feeling his friend’s fingers stroking his butt makes Asagi feel a little pleasure, he smiles at this impatient guy as he gives some pleasure to him in his lower body. His foreplay does not last long and he immediately trusts his hardness all the way inside. Asagi moans by the time lijuan does that. He likes this sensation so much. Staying inside a pond of blood while doing it feels more exciting, compared to the previous one. Asagi chuckles softly as he tightens his arms around Lijuan. He slowly enjoys the feeling of the efreet’s hard dick inside him. Then his new friend says something that it is natural if he takes advantage of Asagi since he is the only one who can survive his fiery touch. This makes sense and Asagi does not blame him for being like this, In fact he likes it a lot. When the efreet sinks his fangs on ASagi’s neck, he moans more in pleasure. Does not want to be the only one who get bitten, Asagi licks the efreet’s neck and sinks his fangs on him as well. Drinking each other’s blood seems to be a habit between them right now.
He stares at the efreet as says,” do it harder, you can’t please me just like this, I want it all the way inside me.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Sakura wanted it all inside him, so I gave it all to him. I let him slip until I was entirely inside him. Then he bit me and I moaned in pleasure. I guess I really liked him bitting me this way. His bliod was warm in my mouth and I moaned again feeling him tighten up around me.
I started to move inside.him. softly at first, then with more power until I turned violent with him again. Both of my hands were on his waist, forcing him diwb as I went up, making him have me deep within him. I was moaning and surprisingly, I was growling. Perhaps I was more animal then I thought.
My eyes were liquid fire once more as I stared at Sakura.

"You like this? Shall I cheat or do you want more of this before I make you cum?"

I thrusted hard and deep inside him as I sighed and moaned as I felt Sakura's body trembling under my violent mouvements.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 pm

The efreet is getting good at this kind of pleasure. He thrusts his dick all the way inside just like Asagi wants it. He moans more and shivers in bliss. He tightens his grip against Lijuan's hard cock and squeezes it harder. He likes this kind of pleasure a lot. Both of them are moaning in pleasure and it stimulates Asagi even more. The blood from the efreet's veins tastes like a burning fire and it increases the heat of Asagi's body from the inside. Then the efreet asks him if he can chest like he did before. Asagi simply stares at him in a challenging gaze and says ," I will give you more if you can make me cum without cheating; I wonder if you can do that though."

He chuckles in a blushing face and he licks Lijuan's ear tip all the way down to his nape. He sinks his fangs again oh him but this time he does not drink any blood, he just gives the efreet more "pain" to stimulate him even more. Asagi likes this rough sex a lot; moreover this efreet seems like a bottomless pit of lust.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Another challenge from Sakura once more. So I would do as he wished and went more violently inside him. I felt him bite me again but he did not drink my blood this time.
Then, I decided I wanted to hear him scream louder. I got out of him and made him let me go. I turned his back to me and thrusted back inside him. This position made me go further inside him and I moaned. I held his waist with one hand and pinched his nipple with the other hand. I could feel Sakura's body liking this position as well. I never expected taking anyone from the back like this but Sakura's body was just so perfect for all the positions.

"I bet you never thought I would do this didn't you? Are you liking this more?"

My violence had not changed, I went inside him hard and deep over and over again. I wanted him to scream, not just moan.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am

The efreet is sure a fast learner when it comes to this kind of thing. He moves Asagi's body to the position where he can see Asagi's back instead of his face. This kind of position excites asagi even more though he prefers to see Lijuan's cute face while making love to him, but he does not mind this. He can enjoy this very well. The efreet thrusts deep and hard violently inside him, every time he goes deeper inside, Asagi starts to moans louder in bliss. his face are all flustered and he can't think of anything but tighten his butt hole and squeeze Lijuan even harder than before. He keeps on sucking the efreet's hard dick inside as if swallowing it all the way. The pleasure tenses up as both of them make love harder and intensely. Still moaning in pleasure asagi lifts his arms backwards and holds Lijuan's head close to his. He kisses him and slips his tongue inside, he plays with the efreet's tongue so hard and licks it fiercely.
Asagi moves his waist and hips violently to match lijuan’s violent thrust. Both of them are now screaming in pleasure. Asagi slips out his tongue and says,” scream my name Lijuan, do me harder than this, I want more... Fiercer!!”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 am

As he ask me too, I went inside him harder and more violently. As I was doing him in such a violent way, his name kept escaping my mouth. My claws slowly sinking in Sakura's waist as I used my grip on him to go deeper, harder more violently inside him.
The blood of the pond was starting to boil around us. I hadn't noticed how hot my body had become and each time Sakura drank my blood, he became hotter and hotter. I leaned over and lick his back all the way to the back of his neck where I bit him violently. I licked his blood until he healed without stoping my thrusting.
I was breathing rapidly and my heartbeat was incredibly fast, but the pleasure was so intense that I didn't want to stop, I didn't want to cum yet. My body blazed up again as I heard Sakura's moaning and screaming. His voice seemed to also be exciting me.

"Sakura-San, do you like this better? Is this the violence you desire? Do you want more?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 am

His partner knows his body very well as he keeps a blunt violent thrust inside Asagi each time. He does it with more violence in each thrust. His moaning changes into screams of pleasure he cares not about his voice that echoes in the outdoor pond. Each thrust makes Asagi calls out to lijuan out loud. He likes this feeling the best. Violent passion and embrace from this efreet turn his mind into blank and clouded with only lust and desire for more. This time the efreet is more violent that before. Asagi feels his shard claws sinks on his waist as well as his fangs on his nape which makes him screams even more. He trembles wildly as response to the fierce love making he gets. Too drowned in pleasure, Asagi barely notice that the pond starts to boil and Lijuan turns into a blazing flame. Knowing that this lusty efreet won’t stop just like this, Asagi moves his waist faster and more intense to give the efreet more ecstasy. his mind is too busy to give another response to the efreet's words so he just says what he is able to in a shivering voice.
“ ahh…yes, Lijuan, this is the best, give it more… you too want more of this don’t you? I can handle more than this....”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 am

Sakura's screams and his waist movements are starting to drive me crazy. All I wanted too do was give him even more. So, adding with the violence and the hardness of my thrusting, I went faster inside and out. I bit him again, my fangs covered in flames dug easily in Sakura's skin, and once more I held on to him this way. The blood around me was moving away, burning to ash. I pushed Sakura to the side of the pond so he could lay half on the ground while I kept his lower body prisoner of my desire.
I knew that he had probably more pleasure with another man, but I wanted him to remember me. I wanted to live in someone's mind. I wanted him to get excited over the simple thought of me.
I could feel his blood driping on my fingers and drying up quickly because of the flames that covered my entire body, including the part of mm inside Sakura. His name still escaping frol my mouth even though I was bitting him violently. I let him go just a few minutes to breath and let my bite mark heal.

"You so warm in there, so soft. Ijust want to stay inside you forever. Feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 am

Keeps calling his name only turns on Asagi even more. He likes it so much when the efreet does that. it gives him an erotic sensation to his ear. Asgi is still moaning and screaming in this incredible love making that he is having with the efreet. Asagi starts to absorb the efreet's energy as his response to the fierce thrust from Lijuan. Draining his partner's energy while giving them pleasure is what Asagi likes to do. With this he can keep up no matter how long this pleasant moment will last. The efreet bites him again and sucks his blood, and that makes him tenses up even more.
He keeps calling out to Lijuan as always, he leans over his head and starts to nibble the efreet's ear and bite it gently. He then sticks his tongue inside his partner's ear and licks it harder.

He holds lijuan tighter in his arms while doing those licking. His thought are all torn into pieces, all he does now is screaming and moaning in bliss, nothing more. even when lijuan says something, he can barely concentrate to hear it well," lecherous efreet you are, I can stay like this forever as well, this is too incredible , I don't wish it to end."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 am

Sakura had told me that others found his body to be addictive. Even if I wanted to stop, I was pretty certain I would take him many times during the night and the next day. I might be addicted to feeling him closd to me like this, and I didn't care if that was the case. I liked being inside him, and I loved to hear his seductive voice screaming and moaning.
I felt him starting to take my energy again. I smiled figuring that he wanted this to last much longer. I sighed as I sliped more easily inside Sakura. I moaned more when Sakura licked my ear. I shivered under this new sensation.

"Sakura-san, you're so wet inside, it feels so good. I want to feel so much more. Make me feel more. I want more of you."

I wanted to lose my mind, I wanted to lose control over myself. I kept going in and out of him at a steady and violent pace, but I wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm

This man before him is certainly special one and very unique. His strong endurance for sex and never ending energy makes Asagi's fondness increases. Never in his life has he met such a man like this one. Keeps on making love to him but still alive, breathing and even wants more of him. Asagi feels wanted and loved this time. For his entire life he waited for someone who can endure his “draining" power, and now he gets what he wants. He does not mind if this one does not want to let him go and wishes to keep him all for himself. it even crosses Asagi's mind that he may end up lock this efreet inside his mansion to keep him as his own possession, but such thing is never been done before.

Hearing that this lusty guy wants more of him, Asagi smiles and he hold him tight in his arms. Thinking what will this efreet possibly wants at this intense moment. Asagi swallows Lijuan's hard dick completely and starts squeezing his balls inside his rectal. He kisses him slowly and brushes his lips from Lijuan's forehead all way down to his chest and nibbles his nipples before he bites it gently.
He is still moaning when doing all this and his body heats up even more every time the efreet goes deeper inside him. ," does that feel good to you Lijuan?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Once more, Sakura made me lose control. He was amazing at this and I felt my flames grow stronger and fiercer. I was a blaze, no more black hair, only flames. The blood didn't have time to cook, it only turned to ashes. I would have to appalogize to Sakura later for his blood pond. For now, I went and released my power on him. I let go of his waist and dug my claws in the ground behind him. He was a prisoner of my desires once more and I violently claimed him.
We were moaning and screaming. That excited me more. I didn't hear what Sakura said, I could only hear my own desire asking me more and more of this feeling.
Sakura's name escape my mouth as I thrusted in deeper again. He kept tightening around me making me lose my mind. I leaned foward and bit deep within his flesh. I wanted him to scream. The heat was intense, of course for me, it was a simple warm glow, but I could see plants catching on fire and small animals burning alive all around. They were in a volcano as I was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Perhaps his reaction is more of an answer rather than his words. Lijuan just keep thrusting even violently inside Asagi. He seems too drowned in pleasure that he does no hear what Asagi said. But it matters not to both of them. As long as they feel great, then it will do well for asagi. Every time Lijuan gives him violent thrust inside his rectal, he screams the efreet's name and his mind goes all black and clouded with blissful pleasure. The moaning voice from both of them makes the passion hotter and hotter, it scatters Asagi's mind that lijuan embracing him in such a violently passionate way. He can't lie that he enjoys this very much. All he can do is tighten his grip on the efreet's hard cock and well as screaming his name. The fiercer he thrusts inside Asagi, the faster he absorbs energy from the fiery efreet. The delicious taste of burning energy fills his body and heats it up like crazy. Asagi can't say a thing other than the efreet's name, he then sink his fangs again into Lijuan's chest to drink his burning blood. The sensation gets more intense as he does that. He can't seem to have enough with this burning blood so he drinks it more and more.

“harder, more... give me more Lijuan... I want more of you..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

I did as he asks. I give him even more of what I am. I bring back one of my clawed hands ands brought it to Sakura's hole adding two fingers to my cock. Accidentaly, I scraped the insides of Sakura, but by his moaning and screaming, I guess he liked it. I moaned when he bit my chest and drank my blood. I kept moving inside him, adding my fingers mouvements to it all.
I didn't expect myself to lose control with a man before. I thought my life would always have been lonely, but now that I found Sakura, I was never going to let him go.
I leaned over to his shoulder and gave him a special bite, inserting some of my fire inside him. That way, I would make him mine. He could still do whatever he wanted he could even sleep with others, but he would be mine. His heart was mine. My heart was his.
I shoved my fingers in him deeper and licked his neck all the way to his ear. I licked his ear and blew lightly on it. I felt him shiver under my touch and I moaned as I thrusted hard in him.

"Do you want even more, Sakura?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am

He gets what he wants, more violence, and more lust from this man before him. This guy even improves his skill by inserting his claws inside Asagi. The scratch inside and the wild thrust of the efreet's hard cock makes Asagi screams in joy. He can't even think that this man is capable of doing this much pleasure to him. This is the first time he ever feel someone's claw inside him, and he likes the feeling. After a while, the guy bites him and this time it is not just a bite, he can feel some flame is injected into his vein. The burning feeling inside his vein makes him moans and screams Lijuan's name even more. The pleasure of stimulation does not end in that part that is just the beginning; the efreet begins to lick him again from his neck all the way up to his ear. Asagi shivers and trebles wildly in the efreet's arms, he can't control himself so he let his body being controlled by the movements of the efreet who is holding him fiercely.

“yes, this is incredible, i want more, i like this.' those words comes out in a trembling voice. ASagi is about to reach his limit this time but he can take another "strike" before he loses it.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:24 am

Seeing how much Sakura was loving having me claws hiw inside, I sliped in another finger and let my three claws slowly rake against his insides while I kept thrusting hard and violently ibside him. Sakura was not moaning anymore, he was screaming, calling for me. I gave him everything he wanted and more.
I bit him again and inserted more fire in his veins. He had seemed to like that also. I could feel that he was reaching his limit, he was dripping wet and he was trembling. With my other hand, I held him close to me hoping that the heat of my flames would make him feel better. His voice was quivering as much as his body. It made me go faster inside him. If he was like this, it meant he liked what he was feeling so I would make him reach his limit in heaven.

"Tell me Sakura, can you still hold it in? I think I won the bet this time."

I hadn't forgotten that he said if I could make him come without grabing his cock and stroking he would do something for me. I couldn't wait to see what.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 pm

The man making love to him right now seems to realize few things about Asagi. Like how he likes to be held and loved. This is only for the beginning. He does not have the slightest idea why this man is injecting his flames inside his veins. Still it does feel good when he does that. The burning flame that fills Asagi's veins seems to turn up the heat inside his body which makes him even more excited. He wants more of those deliciously burning flame of the efreet. He never thinks that efreet's flame will be this tasty and amazing.

When the guy holding him asks if he can't hold it any longer and that he's going to win the bet, Asagi simply smiles at him and then chuckles softly as he grabs Lijuan's head and stares closely to him. He slips his tongue inside his mouth and doing a wild maneuver inside. He licks and sucks the efreet's tongue so hard to the point that their tongue melt together in passionate kiss. Not enough with giving a hard kiss, Asagi grabs the efreet's butt and sinks hi claws on them as he pulls out his tongue and bites Lijuan so hard is his stiff nipple. He won’t give in; he wishes to reach the climax together with the efreet. “, I don’t think so, I want to cum with you, lusty flame...”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 pm

The kiss he gave me would have excited me if I weren't already inside him. It made me want more of him, his body his blood. I screamed his name when he ssunk both his claws and fangs in my body. If I could, I would burn everything around me, but the pond was filled with ashes of the blood that once was, and the dead plants that were around were already burned to a crisp. So to compensate, I bit Sakura again. I let both my flame inside him and his blood inside me.
When he stoped bitting me, he told me he wanted to cum with me. I smiled at him and scratched his insides again. I licked the blood dripping from my bite mark and kissed him right after. If he wanted us to cum together, then we shall cum together.
I leaned closer to his ear and licked it softly then I decided to whisper in that ear.

"Once you cum, I am going to lick you clean, and you're going to love it."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

His body is now filled with nothing but bite marks from the lusty efreet. Even his insides are torn apart due to the efreet's claws that “strike" his insides violently. Blood starts to flow from Asagi's rectal as the efreet keeps on clawing him hard. Asagi shivers and grips Lijuan's butt even harder. He screams every time he is clawing inside his intimacy. He keeps on screaming the name "lijuan" as he holds on the efreet tighter.

This ecstasy is the best. He can feel more flame is injected into his veins, his body feels hotter than ever to the point that he loses his mind. Even to the soft whisper the the efreet gives him, he can only response by licking and sucking the efreet's ear as well as bites it gently. Saying that he will lick asagi clean when they reach climax together, he really looks forward to that one. Just can't wait till this lusty fire reaches his climax. Asagi leans closer again to the efreet's chest and for the second time, he bites Lijuan's nipple hard and sucks the blood from it. He licks the wound after finish drinking the man's blood.

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next