Share | 

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am

Asagi notices that Lijuan is a bit nervous when he is about to go inside the water. It is something to be expected since for his entire life he and water are enemies. He looks confuse at this point. Maybe he thinks that the red dragon is not immune to water. Of course as the majestic dragon, the beast is immune to water and any magic. And since lijuan takes a part of the dragon inside him, he will be immune to magic as well. This is actually, how Asagi becomes immune to fire and able to control it as he wishes. The dragon chooses him to be its lord back then in kylon’s mansion. Then his lover kisses him gently yet passionately. He feels wet and warm Asagi like this feeling. He smiles at his lover as their lips no longer sealed. He says to him as his combs his black hair with his thin fingers

,” the dragon also makes me immune to your flame, but the flame only blends with certain people, people that can tame it, so not everyone can have this kind of power. That dragon chooses me to be his master and I give freedom to her. She has few dragon eggs with her. I will let you take one and raise your own dragon.”

Asagi kisses his lover gently as the words ends. He wraps his arms around lijuan and kisses him again gently. He is happy that his lover now can join him like this, with no fear of water. Asagi then lens back to the edge of the pond and says to his lover ,” now.. you can wash every inch of me.. go on Li..” he seduce his lover again by touching himself in the water, giving the efreet a clear sight of his slim body and also every curve of him.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 pm

To see how I was able to soak in water him him, I was so happy. He was rght now I could wash every inch of him. It would be better if he didn't start touching himself in frint of me this way but then again, this was his way of seducing me. It worked of course, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was very sexy the way he was showing me his perfect body. So close to me. His violent eyes looking straight at mine were almost asking me if I liked what I was seeing. I was in the water and my lover was seducing me. What a perfect start of a new day for me!
I walked across to go to Sakura's side as I kept watching him touch his body. It was very enticing, I desired him greatly, but I kept control over myself once more. I did end up touching him myself, rubbing his chest, his thighs. I ended up pulling him against me and rubbing his back and his butt. For the first time, I didn't fear water at all. I kissed my lover again, slipping my tongue in his mouth while I decided to slip a finguer inside him.

"If you keep seducing me like this, your legs are going to be numb again..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Asagi knows it already that by the time this lover of his is able to get inside the water, he will certainly do perverted thing to him. He does not mind of course, in fact he likes this. Teasing his lover is so much fun to him and this efreet is very cute and adorable when he is like this. He threats Asagi that if this seduction continues, his legs will be numb again. He does not mind if his legs go numb all over he has his lover to carry him anyway so it is not a problem at all. Asagi response to the kiss he gets by slipping his tongue inside Lijuan’s mouth and plays with his lover’s tongue a little bit. His face gets a bit flustered right now and he is happy that his lover is with him inside the water without being scared or hurt at all. This is what Asagi wants, to be close with Lijuan no matter what the situation and place are. He feels the efreet’s finger inside his butt, but Asagi does not plan to just let it goes on like that. He still enjoys teasing and seducing his lover and he intends to do this a bit longer.

Asagi slowly slips away from Lijuan’s arms and he moves to the side of the pond near his lover. He starts to rub himself and caressing his body again down to his waist and thigh. This time, Asagi will play more with this man. Asagi spreads his legs and slips his finger inside his rectal while his other hand stroking his own dick. He gets flustered and softly moans. Giving his lover a seductive gaze as he masturbates is a new thing. Asagi never does this to anyone but this efreet. He wonders what reaction his lover will make by seeing him gets excited all by himself like this. Asagi slips another finger inside him and spreads his rectal, showing it to his lover how wet he is. He enjoys this kind of seduction, and then he softly moans again. he smiles in an ‘inviting’ way towards li juan as he says to his lover,” if my legs go numb then you will carry me like before, so come and get it tiger..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 pm

When sakura escaped my arms to go to the other side of the pond, I was a little surprised. Until I saw him start touching himself in a whole other way. He sliped his own fingers inside himself and started stroking his own cock. I felt an immediate response with my own body. I watched him for some time, before I moved closer to him. Then he said something that made me smile. He told me that if his legs go numb, then I'll be there to carry him. He also wanted me, it seems. So without waiting a second more, I took his fingers out of him and thrusted deep inside him with a moan.
I didn't touch his cock, if he wanted to keep playing with himself, then I would let him. It aroused me even more, anyways! My hands found their usual spot on Sakura's hips, and my lips found his in a kiss with passion. I feared that my emotions would explode. I had to more fear of water, my beloved was seducing me all the time, everyday, and I Was in the water! It was the very first time I would do this with Sakura in the clear liquid that used to torture me so badly. And I would get to go in his steamy room with him, and wash him. And wash myself for the first time the way he did. I felt overwhelming joy, as I thrusted harder inside him, kissing him with passion in the pond. Then I looked at him with a smirk.

"You know, Tigers bite..."

I bit him then, drinking some of his delicious blood.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 pm

It is obvious that this efreet is getting over excited this time. Asagi likes it to see his lover goes all happy and cheerful right now, as well as perverted. He likes all of this efreet. This man is so adorable in a very unique way and he is easily aroused which makes him even cuter than ever. He likes it when Lijuan gets all excited and thrust deep inside him. Asagi moans with his lover and he continues to play with the tip of his hard cock. He notices that by doing so, it will arouse his lover even more and he likes doing that. Asagi wraps his legs as always, around his lover’s waist and he grips tightly, the hard dick that is inside him. He moves his hips up and down repeatedly to give both of them more pleasure. This is not enough, he wants more than this. When Lijuan bites him, he feels excited and he moans loudly. He grabs his lover’s head with one arm and holds him close. He slowly leans on the efreet’s ear and bites it gently and well as sucking it. He then whisper something into his lover’s ear,” more.. deeper, harder… “

Asagi can’t help it but to sink his fangs into Lijuan's neck and drink his blood as well. It is burning hot as usual and that is the best taste that Asagi ever knows. It arouses him more as he drinks the red burning liquor. He licks his lover’s lips and kisses him passionately; he makes their tongue entwined together in a hard, long, and deep kiss. Even with such passionate kiss, its not enough for him, Asagi wants more, he wants to go wild with this man, wilder than ever, fiercer than he can imagine or dream of.,” more… I want to be ravished by you.. Lijuan..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm

How could I ever say no to this man? He askes me to go deeper and harder inside him, so I start going deeper and moving harder inside my lover. He desires more, he wants to go wilder then ever, he wants me that badly? I will give him what he desires. He gave me my biggest victory against my life long foe, I will give him enough pleasure for him to lose his mind entirely. I held him close as he held my head near him. We kissed, we bit each other. There was so much passion, so much heat radiating from both of us that I felt like I was on fire, but i wasn't. I was now able to control myself a little better then before.

"I love you Sakura, and I will make you lose yourself in my heart. I swear you'll want nobody else but me when I'm done with you here!"

I thrusted in harder and deeper adding more speed to my mouvements. I wanted to here him scream my name until his voice disapeared. I wanted to here his heart beat so hard that it would echo in the caves. I wanted him to want only me for the rest of eternity. The fact that he was playing with his own cock only made me want him that much more. So I took him like a wild beast, and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am

All of those stimulations feels too good for him, Asagi starts to trembles and shivers greatly all over his body. He never feels like this before in all of his life. Being taken so fiercely yet with love makes him goes crazy and loses is mind. The movement of his lover’s dick is too much to handle and with him playing with his own dick makes it even worse. Asagi moans and screams, he can’t stop touching himself and he is greatly aroused. Asagi bites Lijuan again on his chest and drinks his hot blood again. The liquor slowly fills his lips and goes all the way down to his throat. With his lips covered in blood, he makes out passionately to his lover. He slips his tongue inside and does not stop kissing his lover continuously and intensely. He tightens his grip around lijuan’s hard dick and swallows all of it inside his tight rectal. Asagi starts dripping wet in both of his dick and his intimate hole. He is throbbing, shivering, trembling all over. He screams and moans in bliss. He can’t seem to think anything but to make love as hard as he can to Lijuan.

Heis lover wishes to make him lose his mind and to make Asagi unable to seek another man. He is happy that this man claims him in such a way. He is happy that right now he belongs to this efreet and him alone. He whispers seductively into his lover’s ears as he nibbles it ,” yes, I’m all yours , love me as hard as you wish… all of me belongs only to you..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am

It excited me when I tasted my own blood again. Sakura sure knew how to turn me on like a wild animal. I kept thrusting hard and deep inside him. He was dripping wet and he didn't stop touching himself. Seeing Sakura stroking his own cock made me thrust faster inside him, moaning as we were kissing. I wanted more of him, but then how could I get more? He was already mine and said he wouldn't go see elsewhere. Maybe if I held him close and tightly that would be better. So I pulked him closer, thrusting inside him a little deeper, still hard inside him. I wraped my arms around him and licked his lips. I wanted to bond with him like no other will or have ever bonded with him. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and kissed him with passion again. I loved this man so much pleasing him was my only desire.

"I love you. I'm all your also. Nobody will ever touch me but you. Only you can see me like this. Say my name again..."

bite him then, drinking his delicious blood. Having him inside me in another way thrn I was inside him. Licking his blood, his lips. Kissing him anywhere I couldd...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 am

This is exactly what Asagi needs and wants, more lust, more passion, and more love. He will never get enough of this fierce love, he likes it so much when this man holds him like a wild beast. Keep receiving a wild deep thrust inside his rectal makes him moans and screams even more. He shakes his hip and waist wilder to matches Lijuan’s rhythm. They are both calling each other’s name. Their voice echoes in the cave and it turns on Asagi even more. He tightens his grip on his lover’s hot hard cock and he keeps on stroking the tip of his own dick. All this makes Asagi lost his mind, he is throbbing inside and shaking, he can’t hold it any longer so he rubs harder on his own dick and Asagi shots his hot cum all over his body and face. He takes some of his own cum with his fingers and licks it in front of his lover. He smirks at Lijuan ,” more…. I won’t let you go until you release everything inside me!”

Asagi can come once again if he likes, he tightens his grip on Lijuan’s dick again and rubs their balls against each other. Their wet sticky crotch are pressing against each other and rubbing like crazy while the efreet’s hard big dick is inside Asagi rubbing his intimacy all the way inside to the hilt of the pit of lust. He starts to kiss his lover again passionately as their lips meet.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 am

Sakura came all over himself and that made me want to come with him. But I wasn't done yet. I was more then aroused. I could feel our balls rubbing against each other's. I was losing my mind. He licked some of his cum and I had to lick some of it also, just to taste more of him. He wanted me to cum inside him, I knew that but I was going to need a little more from him to cum.
I kissed him again and again, needing more of this love, this passion. This man was amazing. If he wanted more, I wanted more of him as well. It felt so good inside him.

"Move your hips more if you want me to cum inside you. Bite me hard. I need more of you. I want all of you, forever. I'm not letting anyone touch you ever again! You're mine!"

And then I took him in a wilder way. Thrusting hard, deep and fast inside him. He was still playing with himself. And I licked his neck again. He tasted liked sex at this point. I went faster, harder, deeper thrn I have ever gone with him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am

He can’t believe this efreet can be this lusty and horny. He is so fierce in his way of holding Asagi and making love to him. He likes this the most. Even though it is rough, he does it with love, Asagi feels loved being embraced like this. He likes it every time his lover thrusts his hard dick deep inside him. It’s hitting the sensitive spot already and keeps on rubbing Asagi’s inside. He moans again and again. He holds on tight onto Lijuan to feel his warmth. All that he needs to get excited is his lover’s warmth and passion. He grips his lover even harder to excite both of them. Asagi moans into lijuan’s ear to stimulate him more. Asagi then stops playing with his dick and he moves his hands far away to Lijuan’s back. Both of his hands are now holding on the efreet’s back. Then, he lowers one of his arms and slips one finger into Lijuan’s rectal and he plays with his lover’s inside. It is wet and smooth. He knows that this man will like being treated like this and this will make him cum faster. Asagi tighten his intimacy to grip Lijuan’s cock even more. He can feel that he is dripping wet down there and starts making a lusty wet sound. Asagi gives his lover a naughty smile as he slops his finger even deeper inside Lijuan’s butt.

He leans forward and kisses his lover passionately as well as making their tongue entwined together like always. This is how asagi likes kissing his lover. This makes him feels excited and loved. He keeps on moaning as he kisses his beloved efreet over and over again. At this rate his efreet really acts like a lusty sex partner and lover. He likes it to see this side of Li. As kissing his lover is not enough, Asagi slips down and he brushes his fangs against the efreet’s chest, he sinks them there and drinks his blood again, this time, he drains the energy a little bit. It excites him to taste such amazing liquor flowing all the way down to his throat.

“Yes… I’m all yours, chain me Lijuan.. Bind me to you, forever..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I felt him stop playing with himself and slip his hand in my back, it didn't stay there long as I felt his finger go inside me. I moaned as I thrusted harder inside him. I knew he liked this, he was moaning in my ear and our moans and screams bounced all around the walls of this cave. The sun was directly above the hole in the cave's open celling. I could hear animals, I could smell their blood, then I could smell my own blood. Sakura had bit me again, I felt him taking some of my energy. I smiled. He probably couldn't do that with his victims. I had too much energy. I am a flame, pure energy. It's not like he could actually drain me, I would simply stop existing, and efreets never stop existing.
I thrusted deep inside him and felt my self start to get tense. So I grabed Sakura's dick and started stroking it. I wanted to make sur I can with him. That both of us would be satisfied at the same time. I licked his neck and bit him myself. I loved to taste him, I loved everything I could taste from him. His blood, and his cum. I started going a little faster inside him, wanting to get more of those electric shocks I got when it felt so good. Even as I was cuming inside him, I didn't stop moving, I could feel his hot cum on my hand. I was glad to know we came at the same time, once more. Then, I brought my cum covered hand to my mouth and licked it all off. i then sliped out of him with a sigh. My legs were weak, so I could only imagine Sakura's. I picked him up and kissed him.

"Are you too weak to walk this time? Or maybe you simply want me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 am

They keep their intense intercourse for a while and then both of them releases all of the lust at the same time. Asagi can feel the heat of his body rises as he and his lover reach the climax. He tightens his grip over the hard dick inside him as they come. Asagi is still trembling as he releases all of his hot cum. he shivers when the efreet slips out his dick out of him. His loved one then asks him if he feels weak or eh just want lijuan to carry him. Asagi does not say anything to that question. He simply caresses his lover’s face and kisses his lips gently. He hugs lijuan and pushes him to the stony pond, make his back rubs the stony wall of the pond, as Asagi makes their lips meet again in a kiss. He gently looks at this lover’s eyes and sinks half of his body into the warm water of the pool. He hugs his lover and rests his head against Lijuan’s chest to hear his calm heart beat.

Asagi lifts his face and he cuddles his lover again, gently. He notices that his lover is not strong enough to walk after that fierce and wild sex they just have. He smiles at his lover,” well.. Since you are too weak to walk, why not enjoy the warmth of the water here a bit longer and stay like this?” the warmth of the water combined with his lover’s body heat is just a perfect mixture for him. He feels so peaceful stay like this; he moves his head up to his lover’s shoulder and stays there as he traces the manly chest of the efreet. He has such a well build body and he likes that a lot. He rubs their chest against each other and Asagi kisses his lover for the third time in one row. He does not know why but he feels like it, he is calm and satisfied but he just can’t bring himself to stop kissing his lover with a gentle and warm loving touch from his lips.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Weak? I guess I felt just a little wobbly, nothing that could stop me though. Then again, his lover seem to want to stay in this pond longer. It was still a shock for me to be in the water. I was still expecting the pain, but nothing ever came. Sakura cuddled against me at the pond's edge. I wrapped my arms around my lover's thin body. I felt him tracing my chest again, after we had kissed. I loved it. Feeling him against me, feeling his lips on mine.
He seemed to never get enough of my lips and foor me that was a good thing, I couldn't get enough of his. I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed his forehead. Then I lifted his chin and kissed him. I couldn't help it. I sliped my tongue in his mouth.

"We shall stay here as long as you wish. Euh... this water immune thing is permanent, right?"

I trusted my Sakura, but the fear for this liquid hidden in my heart needed to know. I was surrounded by water so it was natural for fire to fear this situation. Though I tried not to show it, I was still quite comfortable in the pond with my lover.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Asagi always enjoys cuddling after having intercourse and he is happy that he can do this with his beloved flame. He likes it when he is able to cuddle with this efreet in a pond like this for the very first time in his life. He notices that his lover is still not used to this situation and it is understandable. This efreet is a pure flame and yet he is now soaking in water. When his lover asks him about the duration of this ‘water immune” thing, Asagi simply chuckles softly to his loved one. Does this man really think this is for temporary effect? Of course not, the moment he swallows that scarlet fire ball from the dragon, he is no longer an ordinary efreet who gets hurt by water. Now, he is a ‘special’ efreet.Asagi then caresses his lover’s cheek and kisses his lips again gently. This time, he will need to explain things clearly to this man.

,” Do you know why even in my weakest state, you can’t burn me with your flame? That Is because of the dragon’s flame that is inside me as well. I can control flames but not that powerful to the point that I can't do it when I’m severely wounded. But thanks to that flame , i can do even more than that. As for you, you will be immune to water for eternity, that flame has merged with your blood and soul, it can’t be taken by any force, and.. You can even turn water into Lava River if you wish…”

Quite long for sure, but that is what exactly happens right after both of them takes the flame of the dragon into their body and vein. It becomes a part of them that can’t be separated by anything. Asagi smiles at his lover and gently kisses him by the lip.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Immuned to water for eternity? This was an even better gift from my lover. To never hace to fear the clear liquid ever again! I could even help Sakura with everything he does, even if we'd have to go across the water. I had no more weaknesses. I couldn't get hurt by water anymore, but I could use it to hurt others.
I kissed him. I didn't let him back up, I picked him up and made him wrap his legs around my waist and his arms arund my neck. Our lips were still sealed together in passion. I was happy, so happy I though my heart was going to blow up. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I loved having him in my arms and kissing him. I even played in his hair with my wet hand.
When the kiss was over, I looked at my hand and smiled. I slowly touched the water again. It was very soft. But not as soft as my Sakura's hair of even his skin. I looked at him with a smile again and kissed him softly.

"I can wash you now. And you won't be able to simply provoke me by touching yourself in the water. I'll come and get you if you ever do that again in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm

It is indeed a good gift for this lover of his. Being separated by water is not something pleasant for lovers. And it is good news that Asagi can make it disappear. Now he can go anywhere with his lover, do anything that he wants to do. He is very happy at this moment. He never feels this happy before, this is the very first time in his life. And for the very first time in his life, Asagi knows what love is, how to love, how to feel and shows passion that is not only blunt and plain lust, but a real passion that only lovers can do. He is pleased to have this kind of feeling and able to earn it in his life. He looks at the man who tamed his wild heart. The efreet, a flame that burns eternally, he really hopes that the love they have in each of their heart is eternal and last long like flames from hell that never ceases to burn.

This man has changed Asagi, he ‘kills’ the old Asagi who only wanders around searching for a one night sex partner and then throws it away like a trash. This time, asagi finds his lover, his true lover. He hopes that this man is his last one; he does not want to wander around or fool around like he used to do before he meets Lijuan. For a moment there, he looks into his lover’s black eyes; they are so beautiful, like a night sky. He can see a glimpse of light on his lover’s eyes and it makes the black coal eyes even more dazzling. He smiles gently and he kisses his lover’s lips. The kiss speaks of love, passion and devotion. It is not like any other kiss that they have shared before. He keeps on kissing his lover gently, with warmth and love. Then he releases his lips from Lijuan’s. He stares gently at the efreet as he softly speaks

“ I wish your love for me is as eternal as flame of hell, never ceases to burn, I wish that you are my last, I’m sick of wandering around from one guy to another, I wish you can keep me in your heart for eternity, keep my everything in you.. All of me, I wish…..”

Indeed that dep inside his heart, Asagi does not want to fool around again, yet, this lover and loving thing is new for both him and Lijuan. He fears it that this feeling will fade away along with time. He knows that many lovers’ loses their flames because of time. It is the truth that time tells everything, time reveals everything. It can even turn everything bad into good and the opposite, Asagi simply does not want this feeling to fade away like the other lovers.

“Do you know why I wander from one to another? It is because I know that love is just for temporary feelings, I’ve seen many lovers lost their passion and no longer in love with each other, they even end up hurting one another, I don’t want us to be like that don’t want to hurt you or get hurt, I’ve enough of those stupid bullshit, I don’t want it.. It makes my soul weary.. doing that, seeking, hoping.. Waiting…”

Asagi tightens his arms and legs against lijuan’s body, holding his lover tightly. This is nothing like Asagi that the efreet used to know. This time, Asagi comes out from his shell, revealing all of him, he wonders if his lover will still accept him now that he reveals the truth about him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:52 pm

This kiss was very different from all the other ones. I likied this type of kiss. It was long and born from the love Sakura felt for me. I didn't know much about love, but I knew that he was the one for me. And it seemed that I was the one for him. It pleased me to feel so much love coming frol him. It felt like he was finally letting go of his thick shield.
He spoke to me, saying that he wished our love to last forever like the flames of hell. He wanted me to be the last guy he ever sleeps with. I was willing to keep him prisonner of my heart for the rest of eternity. I held him tight in my arms. I never thought he would open up to me so quickly, I was thinking I would have to wait years before he opened his heart completly to me. But it made me happy to see him. He was looking in my black eyes and I saw the love he felt for me.
Then, something in Sakura's eyes changed. I saw pain. The same pain I had always felt. The pain of being alone and never knowing when it's going to change. And there was fear also. I felt that fear too. The fear of having the one you love leave. I felt him hold me tighter and tell me he
was tired of wandering around and having one nighters. He was afraid that our love would be a fleating feeling. That it would disapear with time. I kissed his shoulder.

"You remember that I have injected my flame inside you? An efreet can only do that once in thrir life. And we do that to the person with who we want to spend the rest of eternity with. I would not have given you my flame if I didn't feel very strongly for you. Besides, didn't I tell you before, I'm never going to let you go. You are my dark winged angel now. I love you and I will do my best for you to keep loving me for
eternity. If you stop, then I hope you're ready to have a very persistent
stalker. This feeling you have for me will always burn, Sakura."

I was going nowhere except in his bed. And I would burn any man who ever thinks of touching my lover. I held him in my arms and kissed his lips. I have waited to long to find him. I was going to fight for him if a bastard dared look at him with desire. I have told him before, he is mine now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:53 pm

He feels like the happiest ‘fallen angel’ in the world when he hears the sincere words from his lover. Asagi never thinks that his lover will feel the same like he does. It pleases him to know that en efreet can only injected their flame once in their lifetime. That means Asagi will be the one and only for this burning efreet. He feels so happy this moment, those words are more then just sweet promises; those are thing that they’ve been sharing all this time. It pleases him that both of them can share their thought like this. Share their feelings to each other openly. He knows it; this efreet will never let him go, ever. That is exactly what Asagi wishes to hear right now, those words of love and possessiveness from his lover.

The fact is asagi seems to be interested in this ‘possessive ‘ and persistent lover that his lover just ‘gives’ the idea to him while answering to his questions. He gently kisses his lover again and holds him tight like he always does. He gently, softly says,’ then.. be more possessive with me.. more persistent…more obsessed with me.. love…” this time and forward, Asagi wishes that his love will be more ‘possessive and obsessed” with him. Such thing excites him and pleases him the most. He likes it a lot when Lijuan gets all jealous over him and wants to claim him all for himself. Asagi likes it when his lover always obsessed and can’t seem to get enough of him. He will make this efreet even more addicted to him if it is needed. He will chain this man to him even more if he has to. ,’ Lijuan.. chain me… bind me to you.. forever…just you..” then he kisses his lover again, this time, with more passion and love. He grabs his lover’s face and presses his red lips against his lover’s in a fierce way. He slips his tongue inside Lijuan’s mouth and plays with it in the inside. Right now, he really likes the idea of being chained to this man, being tied up tightly to this efreet for all of his life. Asagi then gently releases his lover’s lips from the passionate kiss.

Then he gives lijuan a gentle look into his black eyes,” do you.. Want to swim with me in the ocean? We can hold each other while swimming, it’ll be fun.” He wraps his arms around his lover and rests his head against lijuan’s chest. He keeps his arms around the efreet’s waist. Swimming in the ocean with the one he loves will be a new thing for Asagi and there is no doubt that it’ll be a new adventure for Lijuan.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 am

His words had made me get flustered. He desired me to be more possessive with him. I would never let any other man lay his eyes on my lover. He wanted me to be more obsessed by him. I was already obsessed by him. I wanted nothing less then him, all the time. To have him against me, to be inside him. There nothing that made me happier then him.
He wanted me to bind him to me to chain him to me. I wanted to chain him to me also. I wanted him to be mine and mine alone forever. I kissed him back, loving what we were doing in the pond right now. Loving his need for me, his desire for me. Our very passionate kiss lasted for a moment, our tongues playing with each other.
When our lips and tongues released from that very exciting kiss, Sakura looked at me with a gentle gaze and asked me if I would go swim in the ocean with him. I had forgotten I was now immuned to water. He rested his head on my chest. I smiled at him. The idea pleased me. To hold my lover out there in the ocean would be something I would love to do with him. I lifted his chin and kissed him.

"I see only one problem with your very interesting idea. I can't swim. Will you show while we hold eachother in the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

As they share passionate kiss like they always do, Asagi begins to like it when both of them are in the water just like this. This is a very romantic event that he wishes to stay longer, but then he sees that his lover here is very excited to the idea of swimming in the ocean. He feels happy to see his lover here gets excited to the idea. Then Lijuan says that he can’t swim; Asagi smiles gently at him and gives him a tender kiss. He gets out from the water and he also drags Lijuan along with him. He brings their clothes as they walk to where the light is. They follow the bright light and finally after walking for some time, they arrive in the surface. They are now in the beach, the place where previously they make love to each other in a fierce way. Asagi can see the ocean, he then grabs lijuan’s hand and both of them walk to the beach, they are getting closer to the ocean and they can see the deep blue water of it.

Asagi puts down their clothes and he goes inside the water but he stays in the shallow side of the ocean. He then says to his lover with a seductive gaze in his eyes ,’ come Li…take my hand and we can swim, its shallow, so.. you can see everything inside the water… of course.. that includes my nude skin…come…”

Asagi then stands and let half of his body sinks in the ocean, he is waiting for Lijuan to take his hand, he smiles at his lover as he stretches out both of his arms, reaching for the efreet. He knows that his lover may feel a bit nervous since this is his very first time swimming in the ocean, but Asagi will make sure his loved one does not sink, that is his duty right now, besides, he loves Lijuan so much to the point that he can’t continue a life without this burning flame by his side

“ if you can learn fast, then maybe… I’ll give you something in return….”

Offering a ‘present’ is another trick that Asagi learns to make his lover dares to jump into the water. This time, the gift will be an unexpected one but still, his lover might like it as well.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

The light was a little blinding when we reached the surface. I noticed it was where we had made love. I smiled when I saw the melted sand surface where I created a mirror wall to turn Sakura on a little more. I followed my lover across the beach. He droped our clothes and then he walked in the ocean. My feet were repedatly hit by the waves. He looked at me and stretched out his arms, waiting for me. I had survived the small pond, and now that I was here, I couldn't make this fear disapear. I knew I was immuned to warer, but the ocean was so much bigger then the little pond. Though I trusted my lover. So I steped slowly in the salted water. I walked towards my lover's outstretched arms. The water was at my waist when I reached him. It's only there that I dared to look at my feet. The water was very clear, and I could see everything. My lover's beautiful body, the ocean's shallow life. I smiled. I had gone where no other efreet have ever gone. And I had done all this with the one I loved most. I kissed my lover then. I was happy. I was hoping he knew that I could only do all this because I trusted him. Because I love him. If anyone else would have told me what he told me, I would have probably still sat far from the water.

"Teach me to swim, my love."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Asagi gently smiles at his lover by the time he steps into the water. He is happy that his lover believes in him and does not doubt him even a bit. Asagi simply grabs lijuan’s arms and pulls him closer to his thin body; he holds his lover tightly and slowly drags him into the deeper part of the ocean. The water reaches their chest and they can still stand up straight on the sandy ground. He then pulls back a little from his lover, but still holding his hands. He then pulls his lover’s arms a bit more to make him fall into the water but slowly, not too fast. His lover falls into the water, still holding his hands. He is moving backwards now so that lijuan can move his legs freely as he learns to swim.

He gently says to his beloved,” lift your head up, look at me and move your legs, just make a little splash using them, I will pull you like this, slowly.” Asagi enjoys this kind of ‘teaching’ he can see that his lover is still a bit nervous. It is understandable that he is. He moves slowly to the back as he keeps pulling and leading Lijuan in the shallow side of the ocean. After some time pulling his lover, Asagi grabs lijuan’s shoulder and lifts him up to stand on his own feet. He wraps his arms around Lijuan’s neck and kisses him gently. He traces his lover’s face with his finger and says,’ I promise you something didn’t i? If you learn fast, I might give you something a bit fun, not sex though,” Asagi smirks at Lijuan since he knows that for a second there, his lover must be thinking of that one, it is not that, it is some kind of a mission that they will be doing together, of course they can have intercourse while doing it, but it will be better this time since they will also fight together for the very first time.

Asagi then tells his lover a bit about his gift,” it’s a mission, together, but I will bring you along if you can swim right now, so.. do your best and impress me my love.” Actually, even though Lijuan can’t swim, asagi will still brings him along in his mission, but just to give this efreet a little encouragement, Asagi says that to him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:57 pm

So swiming wasn't so hard. I followed my lover without any big problems. I just had to keep my head over the water and move my arms and legs to keep my body afloat. I was actually having fun in my old foe. I was weightless and felt like nothing could get me now. I didn't mind if my lover's reward for me was not sex related, I already had my reward, I was floating in the water of the endless ocean.
I swam towards him and grabed on to his waist. He will bring me on his mission even if he didn't want to. There was no way I would let him leave on his own. He wanted me to be obsessed by him so I would be obsessed. I didn't want to let him go far from me. I would follow him wherever he went. Besides, I would have to brun anyone who touches him into a crisp, so I had to be with him. I gave him a deep and passionate kiss before noticing that we were both floating. I was surprised to see that my body was already used to this swimming thing. It was acting by instincs.

"Impressed? Cause I am! So what's the mission thing about?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:04 am

He is happy to notice that his lover is a fast learner one. He swim nicely just by being taught once. This man is impressive. He just chases away his fear of water to impress Asagi and makes him agree to bring him along in the mission. This efreet is a very interesting and amazing man, no wonder Asagi goes head over heels for him. asagi lifts his lover up standing in the sandy ground of the ocean and he explain briefly about his mission

,” It’s a simple one, we only need to go get an artifact, it’s a vial of dragon’s blood or so I heard, it’s a powerful one and it will be fun if we both have it.”

He pulls his lover closer to him and he kisses Lijuan with passion, they have done countless passionate kiss and intercourse and of course, not even close to enough, they will never get enough of the taste of each other. Slowly, Asagi leads his lover out from the water. He picks up his clothes and wears them; he also hands over Lijuan’s to him. Then, he grabs the efreet’s hand, and they walks slowly back to the mansion. Asagi is strong enough to walk by himself so there is no need for his lover to carry him. They both enjoy the walking on the beach before arriving at the mansion. Asagi opens the big gate of his mansion and they enter their home.

Asagi then strips himself before Lijuan’s eyes and he goes to the pond in the backyard, he needs to cleanse himself from the salty water and sands. He gently caresses his whole body as he bathes. His lover is near him, still wearing his clothes,” you want to bathe right here with me? We will cleanse ourselves before going.” He smiles at his lover as he keeps caressing his own skin.

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next