Share | 

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 am

A viol of dragon blood. This mission promised to be interesting as well as entertaining. Sakura pulled me out of the ocean and we dressed back up. Then we slowly walked back to his mansion. Our home. I smiled. Though my skin felt tight and my hair felt really weird. I was guessing it was the salt from the ocean. When Sakura striped himself again and went in the pond in his yard. I looked at himfor some time before joining him in the cool water. This one felt different from the ocean, no salt. I felt the sand and salt coming of my skin, but I still had to wash my hair. So I bent until my head was in the water and scratched the sand and salt from my hair. When I was sarisfied from the feeling of my hair, I got back up and looked at my lover, letting the water slowly drip from my hair and my face. I was smiling at him. I loved him. I then walked closer to him and started rubbing him with water. I had pomised him that one day I would wash him. Though I couldn't help bvt to gently, passionatly, kiss him at the same time.

"I love you, Sakura. This little mission will certainly be... our first date?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm

He likes to tease and seduce his lover, at least right now he has a permanent lover that he can seduce to his heart contented. He smiles when his lover joins him in the pond. He likes it when the efreet rubs his skin, his whole body and washes him thoroughly. He slowly wraps his arms around his lover’s neck, pulls him closer and gives him a tender kiss. His eyes shows that Asagi loves him more than anything and that he will stay with this efreet for eternity. He keeps kissing his lover for a while before he releases the lip of the efreet. This man is so adorable and it makes ASagi feels even happier when this guy says that the mission will be their first date. It never crosses in his mind about such thing, but Asagi likes the idea a lot. He smiles gently at his lover, stroking his handsome face.

“ yes.. my lovely flame… it is… since it’s our first, let’s make it a dream date shall we?”

Then, Asagi moves his hands lower to the efreet’s waist and washes him as well. He likes this, the first time he ever washes someone, Asagi will cherishes every time spend with this man. After spending some time rubbing his lover’s body, Asagi finishes bathing and then he gets out from the water, still in nude. He traces his own body line and curve, tracing his face all way down to his chest and he looks at his lover who is still in the pond ,” come… warm me up Li…. You know how right?’ Again, he seduces his lover, he can only wishes that this efreet won’t get tired of his seductive act since it’s his nature and can’t be changed at all. Asagi plans to prepare everything before they go to the other realm to start the mission, he will need to make a perfect plan for this one. They will talk about it during the journey after they get dressed up and ready.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I love this man.
After I wash him, he had fun washing my body and kissing me when he felt like it. When he was done washing me, he steped out of the pond and rubbed his body again. He told me something that made me grin at him. He wanted me to warm him up. He was seducing me all the time and I loved it. I was happy also that Sakura liked the idea that the mission will be our first date. He wanted to make it a dream date. That made my heart smile. My face was to busy grinning at my lover as I walked out of the pond. I held him tight against me and kissed him, sliping my tongue in his mouth.

"Both my body and my heart want to warm you up, but my head thinks we should plan this thing out. Which one are you ready to listen to?"

As I said that, I kept kissing his lips, his neck, his chest. I loved his body. His skin was so soft, so warm. I licked his nipples before kissing my way back to his lips. My hands were touching his waist and his hips, making our body all against each other.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Asagi love this efreet so much, he likes the way this man wraps himself around him, and how he kisses Asagi and holds him tight in his arms, giving him warmth that can never cease, He responses well enough towards the kissing and hugging with his lover, the efreet. The feeling of their body brushing against each other makes Asagi gets a bit excited but he can hold it since they’ve just have sex not a moment ago. Asagi smiles gently at his lover and he starts to play with Lijuan’s long silky hair. His lover says that he has something to say and Asagi is always ready to listen to whatever this man must say.

He gently kisses him once more and he softly speaks,” well… let me hear everything you wish to say love..I’m all ears.” he wraps his arms around his lover’s neck and holds him close to keep both of their body warm. He will listen to Lijuan and his plan, everything he has to say. Asagi leans closer to his lover and he slips his tongue inside the efreet’s mouth as he kisses him hard and makes their tongue embraces each other again.

This mission will be the first one where he goes with his lover. Asagi gets excited over the idea and he can’t wait to make this ‘dream date’ come true. He gives his lover a gentle look in his violet eyes .

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Well forget about talking, kissing was so much better. It felt good when Sakura was kissing me. I could feel the love he had to give me and I loved the feeling of our bodies all against each other's. I felt him brush his fingers in my hair and I noticed they were still very wet. I increased my body temperature, knowing that at the same time it will dry us up, it would also keep Sakura warm.
With Sakura's arms around my neck, it was hard for me to not kiss him back. I was always drawn to his lips. I oved the feeling of his soft and warm lips on mine, his tongue against mine. When I finally got my lips back, I smiled at him and held him tight against me.

"I can't really give you a plan, my love, you're the one who knows where we're going. This is your show."

I kissed him again. I just couldn't help myself, he was just to perfect. I had to touch him all the time. I licked his lips before kissing him again, holding him against me. Our bodies had dried up, but our hair was still a little wet, so I made myself a little hotter.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:59 pm

So, his lover right now can’t give him any plan? Asagi does not mind that much. He likes this kissing thing and he can keep kissing this lusty guy all day but they need to stop since they are about to go for a mission. Asagi let go of his lover and he leads him to their room instead, they will need to get ready and all. Asagi start to dress up in a red yukata like always, he only wears yukata and nothing else. He then shows lijuan a wardrobe and opens it. Inside it, there are lots of clothing, his lover can pick one or two, as he likes,” all these are yours, wear what you want, I’ll be waiting outside the gate.” He then gives a map to his lover that shows the ways for their mission.

Asagi then gets out from the room. He goes to the kitchen and picks up a small leather bag and fills it with dried vegetables, some herbs, and spices. He can use all that to make food during the mission or even make a potion if one of them is wounded. Everything is set and Asagi is ready to go, he walks out of his mansion and waits for his lover in the front gate as promised.
This time, their journey will be more interesting and a bit dangerous, maybe even.. a little bit ‘spicy” for his lover, but he is sure that lijuan will like it. He smiles to the thought of doing the mission together with his lover, this is the very first time, and this is the most exciting moment. Asagi will leave the way to his lover and let him take the charge since he knows that this man wants to feel like a hero or something, so Asagi gives him his chance to lead the journey, based on the map that he gives to Li.

* you can end the topic, i already start a new one for us ^___^

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Sakura let me go and led me back to his room where he got dressed in his red yukata, as always. He then showed me a wardrobe full of clothes. He said I could chose whatever I wanted but what he didn't know is that I always had my clothing close. I opened my hand and let fire drip from it until my clothes appeared on the ground. I dressed up and went to find my lover. He had went through the kitchen area, probably grabbing some supplies and if I followed his scent, he went back outside. I found him in front of his gates and I smiled when i saw him. He handed me the map and I was hoping to not get us lost.
I took his hand and we started walking away from his, our, home. It was time for our first date to start.

----------------------------------------End of Topic----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6