Share | 

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm

As I kept thrusting inside him, I noticed that Sakura couldn't speak anymore as he could only scream out my name. This continued for some time still before both of us tensed up and released ourselves. Me, inside Sakura and Sakura all over us.
I didn't give him the time to relax. I took my fingers out and lifted Sakura off then laid him down on the ground. I climbed on him and started licking the cum off of his body, I even lick his cock clean. He seemed to like this alot. His heart was still beating at an accelerated rate. Slowly, I fliped him around and cleaned his butt from the blood and cum. Then I stared at him as we both relaxed. My flames dying out, letting my flesh and hair come back to normal. I then let my body lie down on Sakura's body, my head resting on his heart and I closed my eyes. My breathing came back to normal before I spoke to him.

"Forgive me Sakura-San, I burned all your blood in your pond. That's what usually happens if I try to do this with somebody."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm

The heat was too incredible to be described with words. Their body melts into each other in bliss and lust. None of them can say a word anymore but scream each other's name in pleasure. Asagi can't hold it anymore and he lets his cum all the way out that it makes his body wet with his own cum. he is still trembling at this point. When he feels li juan's tongue licking him clean he can't say a word but panting, trying to catch his breath. This is the fiercest love making that he ever done with someone. And he does, enjoy this kind of sex the most to the point that he can't stop shivering. He holds Lijuan so tight in his arms and closes his eyes. To the words, that the efreet said to him he can only smile and says nothing. After some time, Asagi's heart beat slows down and he is able to breathe normally again. Still holding the efreet, he asks him,' tell me, why did you inject me with your blood? What was that all about?"

He wants to know that part since somehow it seems a little bit strange and Asagi has no idea why this efreet makes their blood joined together.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

With my eyes closed and Sakura's heartbeat as my soft song, I was falling asleep. After some time, I heard him ask me why I had injected my flame inside his veins. It took some time before I answered. I had to reorganize my thoughts to give me a coherent answer.

"It was not my blood but some of my flame that I have injected inside you. For efreets, this means I own you. I won't stop you from doing anything you want, it doesn't bind you to me, it binds me to you. I can now find you wherever you are and feel if you are ever in danger. I can even warm you up when you are cold without even touching you. You have an efreet's flame rushing through your veins."

I closed back my eyes and let myself drift to my dreams. I was so relaxed for once that I had to get back up before I fell asleep. I took advantage of my position to kiss Sakura in a gentle way before laying back down on him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 am

The answer was surprising; he does not think that there is a man who actually wants to bind himself with Asagi. This is the first man who ever make love to him in a fierce way and also bind himself to him. This does not make any sense in Asagi's head though he likes it the way this man goes crazy over him and does such thing. ASagi chuckles softly as he keeps holding the man, He responses to the gentle kiss as he presses his lips against the man's. Both of them are tired, but Asagi does not like it to sleep outside on a hard stone. So, he gets up, grab the efreet's hand and drag him to his bedroom. Right when they arrive at Asagi's bedroom, both of them fall asleep on the bed. Asagi is nude as he does not wear anything on his way back to the bed. He let the efreet holds him as they sleep together. In his thoughts we wonders * is this man madly interested in me? No, that's more than that, this one is madly obsessed with me I guess* as he thinks such argument, he let himself fall asleep and into the sweetest dream he ever has. Hours pass away and the moon is no longer up there, instead the sun shines brightly, only to reveal the dead view of the realm. Asagi slowly wakes up and goes to the spring behind his bedroom door. He lets the door open so that Lijuan can easily find him. Still in nude, he plunge himself into the warm pond and smiles, he is enjoying the bath.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 am

When I woke up, I felt lost. I was looking around and couldn't remember where I was. Until I saw Sakura in the other room. Thoughts of last night bursted in my mind and I smiled. I gently stretched and stood up. My body was a little soar from everthing that had been done the day before.
I was naked, and I didn't feel like getting dressed, I walked towards Sakura. I didn't go close to the water, me and water were not very close friends. I actually hated water. I sat down close to the spring but far enough to not touch it. I watched Sakura wash himself. As for my own body, no trace of dirt was visible on me. Fire cleans in a way water could never.

"Good morning, Sakura-San. How did you sleep? I hope I didn't make it too hot for you. I haven't slept in a bed for many years, as a result I slept like a young flame."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:07 pm

As he enjoys his bath in the hot spring, he sees a glimpse of the efreet waking up from the bed. Last night is a night to remember, the violent yet passionate love is deeply carved in his body. The hickeys all over him are the solid evidence to that. Not only in his. Lijuan also has the same marks from last time. He smiles as he notices those love bites. The man then comes closer to him but stays away from the water, which is logical one to do since fire is never a friend to water. He does not mind this man watching him washing in nude since they do something more than that already. Lijuan greets him as he comes closer.

“Too hot? I don't see any reason for you go get hotter than you already are." He does not feel hot at all when they sleep together. Even if he does, he likes that feeling. He spends enough time to clean himself from the sticky sweat and all. Asagi walks out from the spring and he puts on a black silken robe. He walks closer to the man and asks him," tell me, are you hungry? I wonder what your kind will eat when they are starving, do you like grilled food?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm

At least he didn't get too hot during the night. When Sakura got out, I stood up and went to find my own clothes that were close enough from the mansion. When I came back Sakura asked me if I were hungry and what my race usually liked to eat. I smiled.

"It depends which form we are in. In this form the foods we eat is the exact same as what you would eat. When I'm in my flame form I don't really need to eat. For now, I seem to be, as you people say, starving."

I had been hungry since the night before. Before we had sex and while we were coming here. So yes, I was starving. I wasn't used to being in this form for so long.

"I will eat whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Whatever this guy is saying, it seems that he can at anything just like other people. Asagi is relieved since he knows now that this guy can eat anything that he cooks. So, wasting no more time since he knows that this guy before him is starving, he walks to the kitchen and prepare some food. He finds a chicken, carrots and tomatoes in his food supply so he grabs those things and starts to think of something to cook. First thing comes to this mind that chicken steak will do. He begins to take a knife and chops the chicken into small pieces of meat so that it will be easier to eat, then he cuts the carrots and tomatoes into dices. Moving to the stove, Asagi grills the chicken and then the veggies. It only takes less than half an hour to cook those foods. Then, after finishes cooking, he takes two plates and gets the food ready on it. One plate for him and he gives the rest to Lijuan.

"Go on, dig in, you're starving,so all those are yours." Asagi does not eat much so he only takes small part for him and gives the rest to the other guy who is starving to "death". He does not want his guest to starve for sure since he won't enjoy to be "marked” as a bad host.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

After tasting everything in the plate I found myself devouring my meal. Sakura seemed to be a great chef. I was used to obly eat thungs I could find in the inferno small animals and some plants. I never ate something so tasty before. I finished my plate before Sakura and I sighed. Having a full stomac felt good after using so much of my energy for the last day. Sakura had taken some of it and I had wasted the rest.

"This food was wonderful. You are a great cook. What do you have to do today. If you have to kill someone I could either stay here or come with you."

I looked at Sakura eat for some time. I was smiling. I was happy that this man had accepted me. I haven't told him everyting about my flame injection. I didn't tell him that an efreet can only do that to one person in all their lives. I had tied myself to him, he would be the onlu one I would ever sleep with. He could do whatever he wanted, I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Finishing his meal, Asagi washes all of the dishes and then he turns his gaze on the efreet who is in "non fiery" form. The guy wishes to know what Asagi needs to o today. To be honest, Asagi does not know either; all he does this time are playing around from tavern to tavern and kill people there as well as take their blood. Sometimes he gets a mission from random client who later on gives him a great pay. Today, no eagle comes inside his mansion or near him, which means no mission today. So, after thinking for some time, Asagi comes out with an idea.

“I think I’ll spend today with you, I don't have to do anything just yet, what do you say if we take a walk outside and go all the way down to the beach nearby? We just play with the sand, so don't worry."

This time, Asagi wants to enjoy his life rather than working his ass off. He always takes a holiday among his work days. And today, since he just gets a new guest, he chooses to spend more time with Lijuan rather than fooling around in some other places. He grabs the efreet's hands and walk with him all the way towards the beach. When they arrive at the sandy beach, Asagi takes a sit on the sand, a little bit far from the water, and pulls Lijuan down to sit next to him. He leans on the guy's shoulder and makes himself comfortable there.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm

It was the first time I ever went to a beach. I was happy that Sakura sat far enough from the water. Sakura pulled me down to sit next to him and he laid his head upon my shoulder. I smiled at the contact of hus hair against my skin.
The wind was calm and sweet coming with a milion different smells from the ocean and then there was the soothing sound of the waves. I passed my hand in the sand and noticed that the sand itself was a crystal. With a wide smile, I dug my hand in the sand and sarted raising the temperature.
When I was satisfied with the heat, I pulled a clumb of melted sand and molded it with my hands into a rose. I poured a torrent of flames on the rose until it was clear. It had no imperfections. I then waited for the temperature to go down and then handed it over to Sakura.

"I will enjoy this place. I could make thousand of crystalize objects and sell them in the market. Though this one is for you."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Enjoying a quiet time with someone is new thing. However, he likes this so much that he wishes time will stop at this moment. He sees the ocean, glimmering in light it almost looks like a diamond. He smiles as he rests his head on his friend's shoulder. He takes a slow, deep breath and enjoys the smell of the air. He grabs the man's hand and stays still, just like that, with his eyes gazing to the ocean. During that time, he also enjoys the feeling of the soft white sand rubbing his feet. It has been a long time since he visits a beach and enjoys the view just like this.

He sees the efreet does something with the sand but he does not know what it is. Until the man hands over a crystal rose to him. This is the most beautiful and romantic gift that someone ever gives to him. Asagi smiles at him and slowly lifts his chin closer to his and gently giving him a deep kiss. Then he says," that is my 'thank you" for you." he then lays on the white sand and stretches his arms and legs. He feels very comfortable on it. Then he watches the sky above, the color is clear due to the ocean's blue water. He can see many shapes of clouds on the sky and he points at one," you see that one, the one that looks like a rose?"

Seeing that his efreet friend is still sitting next to him, he says again," come, you must lie down on the sand and enjoy it scrubbing your back, it's like a "massage", come here... beside me Lijuan." He glances at the efreet guy for a while before he turns his eyes on the clouds again. This calm and relaxing atmosphere is the best, and spending it with a friend makes it even better.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

It pleased me greatly that he liked my gift to him and even if I couldn't keep his gift to me, I did enjoy it also. He let himself lie on his back and looked up at the sky. After some time, he pointed a cloud and asked me if I thought it looked like a rose. I wasn't certain how an accumulation of rain drops could look like anything else but a cloud, but then he asked me to lie down on my back next to him.
Only because it was him I lied down right next to him, still holding his hand. I looked up at the clouds and smiled. I guess Sakura was right when he was seeing shapes in the sky. I could see his rose and other little shapes of objects. I had never done this before. I had never spent my time just staring at the sky.
I held the hand that Sakura had given me and held it tighter when I felt some water touched my face. Probably just some drops from the sea brought to us by the wind, but it still hurt me a little and I had to wipe it off of my face. I did my best to hide my fear for the liquid so it wouldn't ruin Sakura's day. I kept staring at thee sky, but more water hit my face and I started to hear the hiss of the water hitting my skin. But I simply kept looking at the clouds.

"Sakura-San, why do you live in such a big mansion on your own? If you'd like, I could stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Enjoying himself starring at the sky near the ocean almost makes Asagi's mind too focused on the shapes he is seeing up above. He really likes doing this with a friend like Lijuan. This is the very first time he does this kind of thing with someone and he feels happy about it. He notices that some small amount of water slashes towards them and it hurts his new friend, the fire guy. He tries to ignore it since he knows that this guy tries his best to act all tough in front of him. This is typical men, trying to act all mighty in front of other people. Asagi notices such things and he smiles gently as he stands up from the sandy ground and takes the fire guy's arm so that he will follow him. Asagi is walking further from the ocean and he finds a new spot to relax, this time is near a coconut tree and it is completely far away from the ocean though they can still see it. He hopes that this will be better for his friend since he does not want Lijuan to get hurt because of him.

As they walk towards the coconut trees around them, the guy asks him if he can live in Asagi's mansion. Very happy he is when he hears such words. but then, he still does not feel like saying it with words so he just leans closer to the efreet and kisses him gently in his lips ," That is my answer." he smiles at him and drag him to the nearest tree as they lay down together. Asagi lens closer to his new friend and lays his head o the efreet's chest, he says," your heart beat is like a lullaby, i like it, do you feel better now that we are in here?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 am

So he had noticed the pain the water had caused me. I hope I didn't ruined his day as he pulled me away from the ocean. But the, I saw that he was only bringing me to another spot, near some strange trees that I have never seen before, they only had huge leaves at the top of a weird trunk. And right under those big leaves were spherical objects haging.
Sakura made us lie down under one of them and I just kept looking at the weird leaves, studying the tree. He had given me his answer to my question of living with him. I was happy that he accepted me being with him in such way. I wasn't going to be alone anymore and I would keep Sakura company as well.
We both lied down on the sand and he laid his head on my chest. He said that my heart was like his lullaby. It made me smile again. I stroked his head then, played in his long golden hair and ended up closing my eyes to listen to the wind and Sakura's soft and steady breathing. I had never been so confortable with anyone. I shighed out of relief. I didn't have to fight for food, or a place to rest when it rains, I could stay with.tis man, the man who had opened his heart to me. I had a place to call home for the first time in my life.

"Thank you, Sakura-San."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Invitation is the best to be provided for a lonely and lost man. The pleasant thing is that someone will need a presence of the other In order to survive in a better situation. This man is no exception either. Yearning for someone who can take him and cares for him just the way he is. Long years of loneliness and hollow, experiencing things that is unpleasant to remember and feel, especially all by oneself. Knowing that this man who is with him is probably wishes to claim him for his own and does not wish to share him with another, Asagi smiles. His head and golden hair are still lying peacefully, he breathes on the man’s chest as if he is drowning in the peaceful heart beat of the man. He does not care what is coming tomorrow or later on. He wishes to make the time stays still if he can, just to spend this peaceful moment longer. Such moment is rare one; it is even more precious than millions of gold. Anyone can obtain gold as much as they wish and spend it all within one hour or less. But a moment of feeling secure , safe, and have someone as ‘home’ are just too precious to be traded with anything else in this world. Letting himself to be led by the gentle sound of heart beating, he slowly relaxed himself while holding the man with passion near him. For a second there, they look more like lovers rather than sex friend. Though that is nothing but lies, it is still a beautiful lies. It is suspected that both of them have no love in their heart, they have nothing but forbidden lust inside them, slowly devouring their mind and soul to be the slave of such blissful event.

Still even if Asagi knows this clearly, he won’t escape this bliss of lies. Despite the fake feeling that the man has for him, he still holds him as if they belong together. In his life, he never knows what love is, never knows or encounters things such as faithfulness. He neither has any idea what this man expects from him. Is it his heart? Is it love? Or perhaps is it just and intense sex? None of those sounds different to him. All he knows is to use someone or to be used. Even the thanking words from the guy’s lips, sounds like a debt rather than a feeling of sincere love. Somewhere, deep in his heart that even he does not realize, he wishes that this fire man can teach him something that he never understands something that he yearns for, a true feeling of love. " Don't thank me.. Lijuan , i do as is see fit."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm

The world could stop and I wouldn't be happier. To have this man in my arms and to have him smiling as he listened to my heart was the most perfect moment. My eyes closed as I let the soft breeze play around in my hair, the rythmic sounds of the waves coming from the ocean were so soothing, I could probably sleep if I forgot that proximety of the water.
The pain I felt when I went in water was still very fresh in my memories. I had fallen in the river where Sakura and I had met. I almost extinguished myself in that dark water. It took me almost five years to dare go back to that place. If I hadn't, I would have never met the man in my arms now. Water had all but destroyed me, and this man had made me reborn from my ashes. I felt like living again, not only existing. I would burn ever hotter for him. I would probably go in water for him. I smiled and kissed him softly on his golden head. He made me happy.
I started humming a soft song that I had no idea where I had heared it, but this melody always soothed me. If Sakura wanted to, I would let him sleep on me and I would not move until he woke up himself. I was myself ready to take a nap with this man on the sand. I gently wraped my arms around him and held him safely against my warm body. It was strange for me to have a man falling asleep on me, but then again, I would do anything for Sakura.

"Are you confortable there, Sakura-San? Do you wish to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 pm

It is indeed like a pair of love bird sleeping next to each other. A perfect moment no matter how people look at it. Two beings deeply into each other and care for one another, this is probably the sweetest thing ever happen in Asagi’s life. Rubbing his head against the man’s broad soft chest, feeling his warmth all over his body, he can’t help it but to strip himself from the yukata that he wears. He gives the efreet a clear sight of his nude body and bare naked skin that covered in hickeys and love bites. Then once more he lies down close and clings to Lijuan. He slips his hands inside the man’s robe and feels his warm chest. He smiles to the warmth and he feels even better when the man sings a lullaby for him. It feels so comfortable that he won’t let go of this man. As he feels the warmth of the man’s broad chest, he holds him tighter on him; tight enough to make their skin rub against each other. He is enjoying this as he moves his hands to the man’s waist and grabs him. Asagi feels a bit cold as he strips himself but he likes it to use it as an excuse to cling to this efreet so close. However in this comfort, he still notice that this man is worried about the water, so Asagi gently speaks to him,” don’t worry fire-man, we are far enough from your old foe, it’s just you and me and… your robe between us…” he lays his head on the man’s chest as he says those words.

Then as they lie down together, something crosses Asagi’s mind, something that he does not understand in his whole life. He is hoping that this efreet knows such feeling though he highly doubts it. But due to his curiosity, he let those words out,” tell me Lijuan… do you know what love is?” That is probably a hard question to answer, no one has ever shows him what love is and how it works between two individuals. Still he wishes to know it since it seems like a very strange feeling.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 am

What love is? Why was he asking me what love is? I didn't know how to explain something I had just barely started to feel for the man in my arms. Maybe it would be better if I showed him what love felt like. But first, I had to take my robe off. Sakura said is was in the way between us, and he visibly wanted to touch my skin. I sat up and tookkit off, then I pulled Sakura right back on me. I started kissing him.

"Love is, a feeling in your heart that confuses you at first. It hurts you when you don't see the person you yearn for, but it makes you feel powerful yet fragile when you see the person that now resides in your heart."

I kissed him again. My fingers slowly tracing Sakura's soft and warm body. I slowly reached down to his butt and pulled him even closer to me, feeling his beautiful body against mine.

"You know you love the person when you can't stop thinking of him. When the thoughtof him in another person's arms makes you angry. It when you want to be with him all the time. When you feel safe in his arms. Tell me Sakura-San, how do you feel when you look at me?"

I kissed him again, pressing my tongue to his, holding his butt with one hand and playing in his hair with the other. I wanted g
him to take me the way I had taken him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Such question is indeed hard to be answered. Especially by someone who has been alone for his entire life time. Still somehow, asagi wishes to know it, and he thinks that maybe this man holding him knows the answer? Or perhaps he can tell him how it feels like. It was nothing more than teasing words when he says that the robe is on their way. But it makes him happy how this man reacts by taking off his robe; it is just too cute, even his hot, tender kiss feels like flame that pierces through his body and skin. He never feels such kiss before; this is the very first time, a man that is able to make him feel that way. The way he traces the curve of his body, kisses him, and the way he makes love to him. Everything about this fiery man is just inevitable. He can’t run or hide from this man, neither does he wishes to. Right now, all he cares is to feel this warmth longer, he wishes this moment to last long. Just like this, without anything to do but cuddling in nudity of truth. There is nothing to hide; everything is revealed crystal clear, all of it. He gives the man a gentle gaze deep into his eyes; he is trying to see through the soul and heart of this man holding him. He wonders, what is he to this man, is he just a sex partner? A friend perhaps? or something else?

But before he utters any words, the fire-guy asks him how he feels when he looks at him. His smile fades away as he hears it. Still with a deep gentle gaze, he gives his words to the man,” I feel secure, wanted, desired, but somehow Lijuan, I can’t see what is in your heart…or your mind…what do you take me for?” He sits on top of the fire-guy, in nude as there is not a single string on him. He traces the man’s muscles on the chest but he won’t take away his deep gaze from him. It is remain unknown why Asagi starts to feel a little bit awkward towards this man, it is not curiosity, and it is more like a mysterious feeling that he does not have the answer, neither in his mind nor in his heart.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm

I was expecting this, he also wanted to know how I felt about him. it was easy in my mind to tell him, but to physicaly tell him made me blush. He then sat straight on me and I looked at the details of his body while he traced mine with his fingers.
How I felt about him, I've just told him. He was the very first man that I could stand by his side without him dying, he understood my fear of water. he said he felt secure, wanted and desired with me, I felt the same way towards him. I did desire him, and I knew he desired me, or he wouldn't have done all he had done with me.
I have seen others display their love to each other, and we had more then displayed ours, it just seemed to be that since we both don't know what the feeling itself is supposed to be, we might not have noticed that our attraction for one and other was more then just chemical. I shivered under his touch and smiled warmly towards him.

"I do believe that what I have told you earlier is what I feel towards you. If you cannot see what is hidden inside me it's simply because I have nothing to hide from you. I've been showing you my true self since the very beginning. Even though i have never felt like this towards anyone before, I've seen it displayed by others. Sakura-San, I believe I am in love with you."

It was much more simpler then what I had thought, to tell him how I felt about him. Yes, those feelings I had told him about, I felt them all. And now, I wished that this man would feel the same towards me, if not, I would still stay by his side and maybe one day, he will return my feelings. I just know mine will not change.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

He keeps tracing the man’s muscles he likes the warmth and the smoothness of his skin. He lays his head on the broad chest before him. Again, he is hearing the heart beat of the man; it is indeed steady and calming melody to his ear. He knows that he also has this strange feeling about his guy before him. It is almost that he can’t let this one slip away from his fingers and touch. This efreet is the one and only man who can endure making love to him while he is draining his energy at the same time. This is also the only man that desires him the most and embraces him fiercely as well as imprints his scent deep into his cells. Strangely, he does not hate that, in contrary, he likes it a lot when this man embraces him fiercely. He never feels such strong desire placed upon him like this. This is probably the very first time, the beginning of his strange feeling and all. Then, hearing the fire-guy declaring words of love to him, Asagi can’t believe what he just hear from this man, does he really in love with him? Is this guy takes him for real instead of sex partner? Will they become lover? So many questions harboring his head, he can’t think of anything right now. Both his heart and head are in dilemma. He has no idea what to say to this man before him. Then, still on the same spot as before, he look gently into the efreet’s eyes as he says, “You love me? You really do? Teach me how, show me how to love Lijuan, I wish to do the same for you.” Again, an unexpected words coming out from Asagi., for the first time in his life, he cares about “loving” someone besides himself. in a mysterious way, this man has changed Asagi, and yet he just notice that not long ago. He does not know what will follow in this relationship or what will happen between them if he ever let another man hold him the way Lijuan does, it will take some time for him to understand words such as devotion.
“ tell me, if another an ever embraces me, what will you do?

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:45 am

He wanted me to show him how to love, but I myself was just starting to know about this complicated emotion. I would not fail him, I will show him the way I feel. Him telling me he wanted to feel the way I did rowards was already proof that he felt a strong emotion for me. I would have him notice his love for me.
He laid down on my chest without stoping his tracing of it with his fingers. I wrapped him with my arms and sighed with a smile. I closed my eyes and started relaxing again, until he asked me what would happen if he was taken by another man. I opened my eyes and tightened my grip on him. My body temperature climbed and I felt a deep growl rising from my throat.

"Well that would depend. If the man is alive after touching you, I will destroy every cell in his body in the most painful way that I can. If you kill him, then nothing is wrong. Why do you ask?"

I wasn't normally possessive, but with this man, I would kill to keep him. I didn't want him to change, he could kill every man he wanted, but none will stay alive, I would hunt them down and I will burn them into ashes, from the insides.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Those words are probably the most ridiculous words he ever asked to someone. Somehow this man is different from others, not only his endurance but also his warmth and the way he treats him. He can feel the possessiveness from this efreet, and surprisingly he does not hate it, in contrary he enjoys and likes this possessiveness a lot. He smiles as the man hold him tight in his arms. They are so warm, somehow, Asagi feel very secure and comfortable in this man’s presence. He wraps his arms around the man’s neck and sighs. He is still enjoying the heart beat and the warmth of this efreet’s body. It looks like he just can’t get enough of it. Just when he blurt out his question, he feels the grip on him tightens the efreet seems to feel insecure by the thought of someone else holding Asagi.

Somehow this overflowing feeling of happiness makes him scared as well. What if he is used to this kind of possessiveness and someday this man is gone? And no one will treat him like the way this man does, with possessiveness and gentleness? He won’t blurts out those words though, he will keep them save in his heart and mind. Somehow, deep inside his heart, he begins to change, because of this man, and he does not know whether it is a good sign or not. Hearing the efreet says that he will kill any man who tries to embrace him is the sweetest thing a man ever said to Asagi. He then raises his head and looks straight into Lijuan’s black eyes, they are so beautiful and he can see his reflection in his eyes. “You love me that much? I can keep all of mine for you only…you will like that? “Then something blurts out from his lips again,”Though you will need to teach me how to stick with only one guy… if you don’t mind, and I like your possessiveness.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

He liked my possessiveness. Well that was good. I wouldn't have to hold anything back around him. I was looking in his eyes just as he was looking in mine. I couldn't help it, I kissed him again. I loved the feelung of his soft lips and the pressure of his body on mine. I had to stop thinking of his body again, or my body would react. It reacted so easily to this man's soft touch. I kissed him again and licked his lips. I had a good plan to keep him for myself.

"Well then, I'll just have to fully satisfy you so you don't have to go see another man."

I would sarisfy him again and again. It also satisfies me so I don't mind the tireing act. I kissed him again, one hand stroking his hair while the other is stroking his butt. His skin was so soft, so warm. I couldn't stop kissing him again. I felt his body rubbing against mine and my body couldn't help but to react to this gentle sensation.

"Besides, your body has a strong attractiveness towards mine and my body towards yours. Might as well listen to what they have to say also."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next