Share | 

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Not a surprising one when the man says the he’ll keep him satisfied so that he won’t look for another man. He knows it already that this one is that kind of guy. But still, it pleases him to know that this man is going to keep him all for himself. That is a challenge for him, to see if he is about to do it for real. Asagi can’t help it but feeling happy at this moment. They keep on cuddling in nude and he enjoys this the most. Asagi likes the feeling of the arms that are rubbing his butt; they are so warm and soft. It stimulates him a little but he I still in a state where he enjoys this cuddling act. To tell the truth, it is rare for him to cuddle with someone like this. This is a new sensation to him and he takes his time enjoying it. Deep inside his heart, he wishes that this moment of warmth can last. He kisses the efreet more and more as response towards the man’s lip. To give another sensation, he slips his tongue inside the man’s mouth and plays with it, he makes their tongue entwined and he sucks it hard. He keeps that kiss for some time before he lets the efreet take a breath by releasing his mouth and tongue. He can see that in the man’s eyes, there is also his reflection, just like the reflection of the man inside his purple eyes. The man says something about their body which may have something to “tell” to each other. Asagi knows clearly what he means by that. With a smile on his face he gives the efreet a gentle soothing look into his eyes, he then strokes the man’s black smooth hair and says,” Are you horny again Li?” He smiles at the man and he says another words,’ you know… I wish this moment can last…” He does not know if this efreet also enjoys this cuddling moment as much as he does, since he can feel that this fire-man starts to get impatient and hard down there.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

I smiled at him and laid a gentle kiss on his lips. My body had reacted, but I didn't really need to satisfy it for now, if Sakura wanted to simply lay on me and relax in my arms, then he shall have his wish. I placed him more comfortably on me and kissed his hair. I smiled and closed my eyes. I let my head rest on the sand and started humming that same song. The lullaby that I think I heard in a family's home once. And after, they chased me away, thinking I was a robber. I hated that family. They had everything I ever wanted. They had a home and they had someone to come home to.
But now, I had a home an I had someone to come back to. I had Sakura, my golden haired fallen angel. My hand gently rubbed his back, wanting to keep him warm and to make him feel loved. My song kept coming. We would cuddle in the nude on a beach, as long as Sakura wanted. My second place gently stroked his hair, it was so soft that playing in it felt like playing within a flame.

"I guess this is what feeling whole feels like. It's...very enjoyable. Don't worry Sakura-san, I won't rape you if you don't want to. I wouldn't want to bruise you."

My body was excited, but my heart wanted most of all to see Sakura's calm smile and his loving eyes looking at me again. Maybe even hear his beautiful voice speaking to me or simply saying my name. And perhaps one day I would hear him say he loves me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

If nature has its own secrets, forest has its own hidden path, and this ocean has its own lullaby. If back then in a forest he can feel its secrecy and mystery, right now, in this beach, he can feel the soft lullaby. It sounds like the song that the man hums for him a moment ago. He likes the melody, feeling the gentle wind brushing his hair along with the efreet’s gentle hand. This is the very first time he feels such moment of peace and love. Every touches and caresses from this man reveals that he really does, love Asagi. He wraps his arms on the man’s neck and let the other hand rubs his chest and traces his muscles and skin. He does not want to waste every second of this moment. He takes his time feeling every inch of the man’s body, he rubs it and he breathe the sweet scent coming from the man. He smiles as he feels the efreet thoroughly. This is the very first time Asagi does this kind of thing, and he really enjoys it so much that he doesn’t want to stop. He ever feels such warmth and gentleness in his whole life, not like this. Every man who get laid with him always doing it as if they are raping Asagi, they do it with force, brute force. He treasures this very moment, this gentleness, tenderness, kindness, that can never find in anyone else but this efreet.

As the man says something about being alive when they are cuddling and not to rape Asagi even if he is horny, slowly, he raises his head and he gives the efreet a soft, caring gaze, he brushes his black hair and smiles gently. He says to the man in a soft voice,” I’m Happy, Li; you are the first one who cuddle with me, I like this… it warms my heart, I wish we have all the time in the world, just like this.” Then he leans closer to the black haired man and once again he gives him a deep gentle kiss. The first time he tastes gentleness and tenderness, this makes him does not want to let it go, never ever.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 pm

His words made me smile. If he was happy laying down on me while we were resting on the sandy beach, then I would do my best to keep him happy. He gave me a gentle kiss and I gave one back to him. He also said I was the first person that cuddled with him. It was the same with me, I've never cuddle like this with anyone other then Sakura. He makes me happy as well. Not even with another efreet had I tried to find pleasure. I wasn't attracted by my own species. Sakura attracted me instantly.
Sakura also said that being like this with me made his heart feel all warm, I kissed his hair and smiled again, keeping my eyes closed.

"That, my love can be described as love also. I am also happy with you in my arms like this. I could stay like this fir ever. I am never going to let you go, Sakura-San."

He had already accepted my possessive trait. I had shared my flame with him, that itself was a proof of love from me to him. Everything else was a pleasant bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

The word of Love is too sacred and hard to be said. Asagi has no idea if he is able to say it. He feels that ‘love” is not just meaningless words. Even though he does not know what love is, he feels that such strong words must not be used in a careless way. That word sounds precious and deep. He knows right away that by giving his heart and loving another person can be pleasant and painful at the same time. Word of love can hurt and tear someone’s heart and soul apart, the agony is even worse than physical wounds. Somehow, he can feel those things in his heart as he holds the fire-man closely, tightly to him till both of their naked body rubbing against each other. Many things filling his head and heart right now, this is not like Asagi at all. Normally, he can toss aside the man who loves him easily like a trash but with this efreet, he feels different. He starts to get addicted and attracted to the man’s gentle and kind manner towards him.

He just can’t seem to get enough of this man no matter what happens. When the man says that he’ll never let Asagi slips off his arms, he smiles and he says to the efreet,” good thing that you won' let me go, cause If you ever dare to do that, I’ll hunt you down, and if you dare to fuck others I’ll make your life so miserable till you crawl on me.” ASagi smiles and gives the man a gentle look to his eyes and kisses him again and again. He slips his tongue into the efreet’s mouth and plays with his tongue, just the way he likes it. He grabs Lijuan’s cheek as they keep on kissing. After some time, he releases the fire-man’s lips and let him breathe. He sits on top of him right now instead of lying down. He then caresses the man’s chest all the way to his waist and then thigh.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I could help smiling at what he said. Of course I felt the same way about him, I had just expressed myself in a softer manner. We kissed again, the way Sakura liked it, then he traced my body again. My skin had never been so sensitive to a man's touch before. I closed my eyes and totally abandoned myself to him. He could do whatever he wanted, I wouldn't stop him, I might even ask for more of his touch. During the time where he was touching my body, I thought of what he said and opened my eyes to look at him. I lifted both my arms and placed them under my head as a pillow. I thought of tying myself up, it could give an interesting little game. Though not right now.

"If one day I am away from you, then my life would already be miserable. I would inevitably crawl back to you. You are my flame now. I am your heat. Fire and heat go together.

I smiled at him and then closed my eyes again, letting him touch my body as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Long ago, He won’t even think about embracing someone in his arms or having embraced like this. He will go from man to man just to seek a temporary comfort and then dispose them when he gets bored. This efreet is the only one who can endure Asagi’s ability in “absorb” and does not get weaker at all, not a single bit. This makes him happy to the extent that he cares so much for this man. He even blurts out such strong statement like he just did before. He enjoys the physical pleasure and also the strong, sacred feeling that they have for each other, though it is still hard for him to say those three simple words. He wishes that for now, his act can speak louder than any words. Even a man like Asagi thinks that ‘love” is too sacred to be uttered easily. He will play with someone’s body and mind but never to someone’s heart.

The man responds in a sweet way towards his words which makes Asagi even happier and he smiles wider to this fire man before him. He just chuckles to the reaction and then he presses his lips against the efreet’s . They can cuddle like this all day long till night appears and the sun goes down, but he knows that this man maybe wants to do something more than just cuddling and kissing. He caresses the man’s chest; he licks his chin and starts to grope the man’s thigh. He can feel it that this efreet is getting hard down there and he is trying to hold back. With a gentle smile he says,” Do you want it Li?” you know I’m yours.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Yes, I wanted him, but he had told me he wished to cuddle like lovers for a while. I was holding back to make him happy, but his words were making me horny. I could feel myself getting hard, but I wanted him to make the first move. I wanted him to desire me. I smiled at him when he licked my chin. His hand was on my thigh and I could feel the heat radiating from him.
I pulled him closer and I kissed him gently. Well I tired to be gentle, my impatience was slowly taking over. My hand slowly and lightly traced Sakura's soft chest. He was mine. He said it himself. He was mine and I was never going to let him go. My hands ended grabing his butt and I smiled.

"I seem to always desire you, Sakura-San. You are a very attractive man, and your scent seduces me greatly. But you wanted to keep cuddleling so I did nothing. But if you make the first move, I will follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Such a cute lover that Asagi gets this time, not only vows to him with bunch of sweet words and promises but also letting him do as he pleases. He smiles to the efreet who is currently horny and holding himself back so hard not to rape Asagi. Actually, it won’t be called as “rape” since they are now lover, besides they have done it many times before, so it’s not a new thing. Still this fire-man before him is just so blunt about everything, including his feeling. That, is what Asagi likes the most from this guy, when other man says nothing but useless bullshit, this man before him can speak it out loud. Then the man traces Asagi’s chest, perhaps to feel his smooth skin. He likes it when Lijuan do this kind of thing.

As the efreet starts to grope his butt, Asagi leans closer to him and gently, with an erotic voice, he whispers,” Your lip will end what started by your finger.” Then he licks Lijuan’s ear tip and sucks it gently. He wonders if this man knows what he just says. What he implies is that that touch on his naked butt will obviously, with no doubt, leads to sex and after that their lip will ends up entwined together when the climax is inevitable. Still, at a time like this, he can’t utter those three words even if he wishes to. His tongue won’t move and his voice won’t come out every time he tries to say it. Maybe, he can wait and one day, he can say it out loud, the feeling he has inside. his true feeling for this fire guy.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 pm

I accepted his kisses and gave them back to him with the same passion as he was showing me. He seemed to desire me as much as I desired him even though I was burning for him. He was used to this kind of phusical contact, I wasn't used to being touched at all. I shivered wjen he played with my ear. It was always a strange feeling for me, but I liked it. He told me something that made my excitement impossible to hide. He said my lips would finish what my fingers started. I didn't really k ow what he meant, but if my lips got to touch his soft skin, I didn't mind.
Suddenly, Sakura's face changed, he seemed shy. I rose up a biy and pulled him closer to me, brushing my fingers through his hair, then gently lifting his chin to kiss him again, pushing my tongue against his. I was hard, but I wouldn't do anything, he was going to shiw me that he wanted me inside him, or maybe he would like to be inside me for once. I was curious to know why he didn't want to go inside me. I had never had a man do that to me before either. I was wondering what it felt like.

"Sakura-San, how does it feel like when I go inside you. I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Both of them are naked and cuddling on the sandy beach, far from the ocean. It excites Asagi when the man kisses him passionately and slips his tongue inside his mouth as well as playing with it. He can’t help it but to suck the man’s tongue even harder and kiss him more and more. They can kiss all day and making out as well but he doubts that it will be enough for this horny fire guy. He enjoys the kiss and let the man do as he pleases by keep on kissing him. For a second there, he wonders why this man does nothing even though he is hard and ready to explode. Is it because he wishes to hold it instead of releasing his lust? Still, Asagi does not make a move till now. He smiles as their kissing end, gently, he strokes the man’s black hair, and plays with it for a while, and he likes the feeling of the guy’s hair, soft and smooth.

Then, the words from the fire guy makes him stops playing with the black hair. He just says that he is curious to the feeling of having someone goes all the way inside him. Asagi chuckles to him and then slowly he pushes the man down to the sandy ground. He slides all the way down and takes the man’s hard dick inside his mouth and starts sucking it hard. He gropes the man’s thigh and scratches them a little bit. After sucking it for a while, he licks the blood from the man’s inner thigh and gently slips his fingers into the man’s butt as well as licking the crotch. Asagi never plays the role of the ‘top” in same sex sexual intercourse and maybe, if he can order this man around, he can figure out new things. He slips out his finger from the fire guy’s butt and says to him,” If you want me inside you, then put it in yourself, and.. I’m not small there… so you’d better go slow, since... you're a virgin down there am i right?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 pm

As I watched him going down to my cock, I felt my face get flustered. My lips still desired his, but then I could only moan. His hot mouth was all around my cock. It felt good so good that I shivered and my body started trembling. Then he did something I was not expecting, I felt his finger inside me and shivered again. It felt so different, but I liked it. Everything felt so good that I hadn't noticed him clawing my inner thigh. I felt it when he licked the blood flowing from his scratches. He said that he would let me take his cock inside me, but that I would have to put it in myself. He also said that his was big so I would have to take it in slow. He was right when he stated I was uncharted territory down there. I had never done that with a man.
I slowly sat up and pushed him on his back, climbing on him and started to lick his intimacy, just lightly, I just wanted him to get flustered. Then, I put it in my mouth and sucked him hard. I had to make him wet enough to make him go inside me after. Even though I liked some pain, this is one I didn't want to feel. When he felt wet enough I slowly climbed on him and started kissing him while I made him slip gently inside me. It was still painful, but a good painful. I moaned as I was kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:15 pm

The fire guy slowly pushes him down to the sandy ground and tries to do as he is told to. That is, to take Asagi inside him if he wishes for it. Even after he tells the guy that it may be hurt since he is still virgin, the fire guy takes it a little bit in rush. He did, make Asagi wet a little but it is not enough if he wishes to take the whole thing inside him. Asagi feels excited to the feeling when the man takes his hard dick inside his butt. He never does this before, not as a “top” one. He can feel this man is very tight down there and he starts to grip Asagi so hard, maybe because he is a virgin that he becomes very tight. Asagi moans as his dick is being fucked by the fire guy. He likes this kind of feeling, now he knows why this man likes to go all the way inside him; it is very tight and exciting. Slowly, Asagi gropes the guy’s butt and strokes it gently. He will make this guy relax more before they do it harder. He will stimulate the man even more to make him wet, so he rubs Lijuan’s crotch and strokes his hard dick.

“You’re so tight and tense there; tell me, you like this? Or it is painful and you prefer go all the way inside me instead?”

Asagi can take both, he will like it to have Lijuan fuck him like they always do, or stay like this, with him inside the fire man. Asagi pulls Li’s head and kisses him softly, gently; he keeps on squeezing the efreet’s butt to excite him more. Perhaps by doing this, this man will relax faster and feel no more pain.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

It hurt, but it also made me want more. I made him go in deeper and moaned. He started playing with my cock and I felt my face flustered. I placed my hands on Sakura's chest. He was smiling and I was wondering if he liked this too. There was one way of truly knowing, but before I could move, Sakura spoke once more. As an answer, I smiled and made him go deeper inside me and I moaned.
Then, even though I felt light pain, I started moving to feel more of him inside me. I moaned louder as the pain simply became pleasure. I held him tight inside me, wanted him to feel all this pleasure I felt when I was inside him. It didn't take much time before my eyes were a blaze. My hands changed their position and were holding Sakura's thighs as I made him go even deeper inside me. I was liking this much more than I thought, I was moving a bit faster and moaning loud enough. My body was trembling but I didn't want to stop. Then, I took him all in me with a loud moan and his name escaped my lips. I looked at him and blushed.

"Do you like to be inside me, Sakura-San? It feels good to me, I want more."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:38 pm

This fire man has such a strong will indeed. Despite the pain he still forces himself to take Asagi all the way inside him. Their moaning voice is unbearable, they moan together as the man moves faster and takes more of Asagi inside him. Surprisingly, this efreet seems to like the pain or maybe it is not that painful for him? Judging from the way he acts, it Is almost sure that he likes this pain and even better, he turns the pain into pleasure. This is such a good feeling. Asagi can’t help it but getting all hard and moans more. This man is pretty good for a virgin since he can take all the way inside. Asagi feels good his face turns slightly red due to the pleasure. Then he sees the efreet looking at him with a flustered face, such a cute man, this one is. Getting all flustered and acting as the bottom in the same time. Still, he is not used to be the ‘top” and if he is about to be honest, he prefer acts as the ‘bottom” or ‘receiver”. But for this time, he’ll make an exception and let this efreet does as he pleases.

As the fire an asks him how he feels, ASagi simple smiles at him with a flustered face and says,” You’re incredibly tight here, and since I’m all yours, you can take the lead Li, I’ll follow you.” That is right, Asagi will let this fire guy takes control and leads the way for this pleasure. He will see how this will end. In the mean time, he will enjoy this new kind of pleasure; he begins to squeeze the efreet’s dick even harder to make him gets more excited than he already has.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:56 pm

To hear Sakura moan was even more exciting for me. He was stroking my cock which was making me moan more. I moved more in Sakura, I wanted him to like it as much as I liked it when I was inside him. I tightened around him and moved a bit faster. My heart was beating like crazy, my breathing was uneven, but I didn't want to stop. It felt to good. My hair was slowly turning into flames, I was losing control again. This man always made me lost control, and it felt to good to stop. My claws slowly dug in Sakura's legs. I was moaning loudly, Sakura felt amazing inside me. I was wondering if it felt as hot inside me as I felt inside him.

"Sakura, feels so good! I want more, deeper!"

I didn't know what I said exactly, but I wanted to scream my pleasure out so badly that I didn't really care. One of my hands then went between Sakura's legs and to his butt, sliping a finger in to give him more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 am

This first time of being the ‘top’ makes Asagi a little bit nervous. The fire guy starts to clawed o Asagi’s thigh; the heat is transferred from the man’s body into Asagi’s. Making him feels even more excited and stimulated than before. He moans more, even louder to the pleasure. He never thinks that one day he will do this kind of thing with someone. For his entire life, he acts as the bottom, and now all of a sudden just because of his silly remarks; he becomes the ‘top’ one. This feels incredibly good, but Asagi feels so embarrassed doing it. Actually, he does not know what to do, so he just follow this efreet and do as he is told to. Perhaps it can be said that as a ‘top’ he is a newbie, but when he is the ‘bottom’ he is the expert. He thinks about all this in his head and somehow feels funny for himself, how come he likes being the bottom more than being the ‘top’? How come this man easily let a feminine man like him goes all the way inside? Those thoughts filling his head as well as the pleasure and pain from the fiery guy , he then grabs the efreet’s waist and slams it down hard to make his whole dick goo all the way to the hilt of the efreet’s rectal. He moans more as doing it and he squeezes the man’s butt harder as well as clawing it. As he is giving what Lijuan asks from him, the efreet slips his finger inside Asagi’s butt and makes him excited even more. He likes it when someone or something is pushing all the way inside him, just like typical ‘bottom’.

“Li, I can’t believe we reverse role like this…you’re such a slutty efreet you know.”

If this man keeps on playing with Asagi’s insides, it won’t be a surprise if in the middle of this passionate scene, Asagi turns the tide and makes the efreet goes all the way inside him instead.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 pm

I could barely homd my scream down when he slamed me on him and he went in so deeply. My hold body shook at that instant, it wasn't pain, it was pleasure. Flames slowly broke out of my skin as I kept moving on him, showing how much I desired him. He spoke some words, but all I could hear was my own heart beating in my ears. Though I did notice his face had changed color a bit, so was excited by my mouvements. I sliped another finger inside him and moved them there. I knew he would want me inside him, but for now, he was inside me. I will give him what he wants after he made me cum at least once like this.
I was starting to think I was going crazy. Sakura never did this like what we were doing, but he was still so good. I loved the way his hands stayed on my waist, following my moves on top of him. And his eyes, his seductive eyes filled with desire were looking only at me. I smiled at him. I took one of his hands and sucked on one of his fingers. I was too far off in pleasure to even think at this point.

"The faster you make me cum here, the faster I'll goo inside you and make you climb the walls again."

I sucked on his finger again while giving him my seductive eyes with a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Pleasant may not the right words for this moment of lust, true that both of them like this kind of thing so much. It is possible that the efreet likes this even more than him. The reversed role seems like an exciting new game to them, the pleasure and bliss are new and very stimulating in a way that they can’t keep themselves from screaming each other’s name. Asagi feels too excited with being inside the tight Lijuan and getting screwed by the man’s finger. He moans more, screams more in bliss, his face and skin color changes into blushing pink as he gets all flustered and stimulated. By the time the efreet slips another finger inside him, Asagi loses his control and pushes down the efreet to the ground, with him in the bottom and Asagi on the top. This makes it easier to do it all the way with this cocky man. He thrust all of him already and reaches the deepest hilt of Li’s rectal. Since the efreet keeps on playing with his ass, Asagi returns him the favor by stroking the man’s hard dripping wet dick even faster and harder.

He grips the efreet’s dick tighter with his hand and strokes it hard as well as pressing the tip of that dripping dick. Asagi lets the man takes his finger and sucks it in his mouth. Seeing that, Asagi gives the guy a wild smile and pulls his finger out from the man’s mouth, he gives him a hard passionate kiss instead and slips his hot tongue inside the efreet’s mouth and pressing their tongue so hard against each other. He won’t let this man breathe with his mouth, not until he reaches climax. Asagi keeps the fierce thrust inside Li’s rectal as well as playing with the man’s dick. The bliss increase greatly as they are kissing while doing all that. Asagi says nothing as response to those cocky words of this man under him. He’ll teach this guy a lesson that he won’t ever forget for his entire life, serves him right for ‘playing a fire’ with someone like Asagi.

No matter what, Asagi wants his old role back (kind of funny don’t you think? Laughing )

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Good. Too good. I didn't expect Sakura to react this way to me. I didn't expect him to push me on the floor and climb over me to fuck me that way, i thought I would stay on him the entire time. But I still loved this thrusting inside me. It's when he grabed my cock that I lost it, the pleasure was too intense and I grabed on to his shoulders with my free hand and sunck my claws in his skin. I was moving my hips in order to have him always at the deepest. He was stroking me and fucking me the way he liked it and I was losing control of my body and my mind.
I could hear myself screaming his name, and I could also feel the sand under my starting to melt and crystalize. If anyone would walked here and see this strange bed of glass they would ask themselves many questions.
I felt my body tense up, but I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted more pleasure, I wanted more of Sakura inside me before I went inside him. I wanted more. But I doubted I could hold it in much longer. He kept thrusting in so hard, so deep and he kept stroking my hard cock hard and fast. I was going to cum in seconds probably. And then he wouldn't let me scream, he kissed me and pressed his tongue on mine in a way that neither of us could speak. It was a very passionate kiss, a very hot and exciting kiss. So much so, I felt my body tense up more and then I came. I relaxed my body, but I didn't go soft, I was still very hard there, I wanted to go inside Sakura, since I knew he loved it. I looked at him with a mocking smile.

"Your turn, Sakura-san."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

It is wrong if this efreet thinks he can stay like this for a long time. Those combos of ‘attack’ seem too much to handle. Ina short time after that, the efreet starts to tenses up all over and he reaches his climax. Asagi smiles as he sees that, he leans over the efreet and licks the thick cum that is all over the man’s body. It has rich taste of ‘fire’ and a bit salty. He slips his hard dick out from the efreet and leans back with his arms on the ground so that he stays sitting there. Noticing that this fiery man is getting a bit cocky, and saying that this is Asagi’s turn right now, he simply says t the efreet with a challenging yet calm tone of voice,” well.. I’m not sated at all, so… do your best Li, if you don’t I’ll punish you.’

He gives a seductive smile to the man and pulls his chin close to his face so that there are in a face to face right now. Asagi licks the efreet’s lips all the way up to his eyelid as he gently grabs the man’s face in the chin. Since the ‘pleasure’ stops, Asagi calms down a little and it will be more work now for this efreet in order to make him get all fired up again. He will make it hard this time, he won’t let this efreet makes him cum so easily. He likes to play with him more right now. He releases the man’s chin and starts to caress his own body from his neck, all the way down to his waist, and keeps on going down to his crotch. He feels wet when his fingers arrives at the crotch. Asagi slips one finger inside his own rectal and plays with it for a while before taking it out and licks the thick liquid from his butt. He wonders if this efreet will stay still like that for long after seeing that. That is not enough; he teases the efreet by caressing the man’s hard dick with his feet. Gently, he presses the hard dick of this man as well as rubbing it with his feet. he gives this lusty fire a gentle smile as he is doing all this.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 am

He would punish me if I didn't please him. Funny, I was thinking of punishing him for teasing me the way he was doing. Touching himself in front of me that way, then rubbing my cock with his foot. I smiled and crawled on him to kiss him. i didn't have to wait tlong before going inside him with one hard and deep thrust. This is what Sakura wanted, this is what he would get from me. Fierce loving.
I kept kissing him, sliping my tongue in his mouth again as I thrusted all the way in to the very depth of his hole. I smiled at him then.

"What type of punishment would you give me if I didn't please you enough, Sakura-San? You got me all curious now."

I moved more wilder inside him. I was ready for a long "battle" with him. I was ready to keep him in my arms for ever. I wanted to hear him scream my name in pleasure again, it made me lose my mind to hear his voice like that. My control had come back after I had cum, but now I was making love to Sakura, my control would slowly slip away once more if I kept this up. The sand would melt more again and become a very perfect sheet of fuzed glass under us.

"Bite me, Sakura-San."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:12 am

The efreet takes the challenge in a serious way just like always, Asagi likes this very much. The deep thrust inside him gives a strong sensation to begin with. He moans loudly as the man gives him such a fierce thrust. He shivers and trebles under his efreet. He smiles towards him and wrap his arms on the man, he also wraps the man’s lower body with both of his thin legs. He is already wet and the efreet’s hard huge dick goes inside his rectal hole, all the way to the hilt. He can feel it rubbing against his insides and starts to get hotter as well. He rips his lover’s dick harder as he gets more excited. Still, in all of this ‘drugs’ he can hear what this efreet says to him. Being curious of the punishment? Asagi simply smiles at him and says in a soft voice,” well.. if you fail…then I’ll starve you sexually for one week.” He chuckles as he utters those words. Of course he is only joking; he knows that this lusty flame won’t be able to hold it that long. It is fun to tease him though; he just can’t get enough to tease this flame. The heat between then starts to rise up and Asagi pulls the man close to him so that their eyes meet. He kisses the man in a fierce way as well as slipping his tongue inside the guy’s mouth. He licks the guy from his lips and all the way down to his neck. As soon as the efreet asks him for a bite, Asagi does not hesitate and bites the efreet’s neck; he starts to drink some of his blood. It is hot and burning like always, he likes the taste of it. He licks the wounds to heal it and he starts to play more with the man’s chest. He places both of his hands on Lijuan and gives him a little scratch on the chest. It bleeds a little and Asagi licks it. He then looks at the man and says to him,” more.. harder Lijuan…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 am

So he wanted to starve me for a week with no sex. Well I wasn't going to let that happen. I was going toake him go completly crazy. I was going to makr him beg me to cum. I won't let him until I am satified with his screaming and his moaning. I felt him bite me and my body shivered. He licked the wound ubtil it healed then he had fun scratching my chest and licking the blood from there. That was new for me, he had never scratched me that way before, but I liked it so much, I thrusted harder inside him.
I did as he asked, I thrusted harder and faster inside his tight hole. I was moaning with him, I was screaming his name. My hands weren't touching sand anymore, it was a soft glass made by melting the sand with my body heat. I kissed Sakura then, I could see my reflection in the glass I had created. That gave me an idea. I used my heat to mold the glass for it to make a wall in front of us. Then, I got up and forced Sakura up, turned him so he face his reflection, then I thrusted inside him again.

"Look at yourself Sakura-San."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 am

This man sure knows how to make Asagi feels all excited. He does not know how this man makes a glass wall in front of them and neither do he wishes to know. His mind is too busy concentrating to all of the pleasure. He can’t utter a word right now. The man gives exactly what Asagi wants, more violence and fierceness in this love making. He moans louder to every thrust given inside his tight butt. He can’t help it but to squeezes Li harder, he can feel his insides are throbbing and tightening around the efreet’s hard dick. It stimulates Asagi even more when he sees his own reflection on the glass, he can clearly sees his naked body, his deep curvy waist being held by the efreet, and his flustered face. Asagi smiles as he sees those view, he likes that. Then his arms grip the efreet’s waist as he receives another hard thrust inside. Aagi’s arms goes lower and he squeezes the efreet’s butt, it is easy to do that now that they are both standing. He clawed the man’s butt a little and squeezes them harder. He will see if this man can endure for long. Asagi tilt his head a little and kisses his man then starts to lick Lijuan’s face again, he is doing all that at the same time while squeezing the man’s round ass.

Putting a mirror in fron’t of them not only makes Asagi able to see his own reelection, The efreet also able to see his as well. Sagi says to him,” you’re one to talk.. You should look at yourself holding me from behind fiercely.” At this time, Asagi turns around and their face meet, he wraps both of his arms and legs on the efreet and squeezes him tightly ,” let’s see how long you last with me squeezing your hard dick like this.”the current act makes the efreet’s hard dick goes completely inside Asagi’s all the way to the hilt. He screams as he feels it rubbing the hilt of his insides.

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next