Share | 

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm

It seemed that the glass reflecting us had made Sakura a bit more excited in all this, since he turned to face me and changed the position in order for me to go even deeper inside him. I moaned as his tighten his grip around me, but I would not give up, I liked this feeling too much. Sakura was screaming my name, he was loving this, I could hear and feel his heart beating frantically. I smiled, then I kissed him.
Visibly, I couldn't get enough of this man, maybe it was my lifetime of not being able to touch another person, or maybe it was simply because this man was so different and accepted me, I didn't care, I loved him and I wanted more then anything to please him both physically and emotionnaly. I knew he loved me too, but he was still unable to say it, once he had told himself, it should be easier for him.
My hands went to his butt for support while I kept thrusting inside him violently, the way he liked it most. I kissed him again and again, barely letting him time to scream or breathe. Then I went inside him faster, harder and I laid my head upon his shoulder. I was moaning and calling his name, and he was calling mine. I would call for nobody else. This man was the one I chose and I would burn only for him now.

"I can endure this forever."

I smiled again as I bit his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm

He knows is all along that this fiery man will burn hotter and higher for him. That makes Asagi the happiest man in the world. He knows it too that this man is in love with him, though he doubts that such feelings are real. A person like him always thinks that love is a big illusion that he shall forget. That is before he meets with this man. The one who hold him as a lover not as a sex toy or tool, He can feel it clearly that this man is sincere in his feelings of love and he is kind of innocent one despite his wild nature. Asagi wishes that he can say those simple words to this man. And even if he can, he will only say it once, maybe since he never takes such strong words for granted or to make fun with. The man keeps on giving him a fierce kisses as well as fierce thrust inside him. Asagi can barely breathe or scream, he only moans while kissing his loved one. He can’t get enough of this, never ever; he grips Lijuan’s cock harder and holds him tighter. He is very excited right now; he can’t think clearly or say anything right but to ask for more. He keeps on moaning in every deep thrust that he receives from the efreet . Then his lover says that he can continue like this forever. Asagi can’t help it but to give him a warm smile, he is happy that this man says such words towards him. He lick the efreet’s ear and nibbles it gently as he whispers ,” then give me all you got , my lovely flame.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I smiled at his words. He wanted my all, he would get more. I was going to make him go crazy the way he made me go crazy for him. My hands were on his waist, but I let one of them go on the glass behind him. I licked his neck and bit him again, I loved to feel his warm blood going down my throat.
I loved to hear Sakura moaning in my ear, it only encouraged me to go more violently inside him, harder, deeper. He wanted it that way and I had no complaints about it. I moaned with him. There was something missing for me, it feel amazing, but I wanted more.

"Sakura-San, hurt me. Dig your claws in my.back and make me bleed."

That's what was missing, I needed to feel him diging his nails in my skin, not only that, I wanted his fangs in my neck. Sakura mad me like this type if pain, he made me love to feel it while making love to him over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:56 pm

He never thinks that his beloved efreet turns into a little bit masochists. Perhaps it is Asagi’s fault as well since he always bites his lover while they are making love. It is true that Asagi needs blood and energy since the efreet keeps on biting and sucking his blood. He has no other choice but to give what this lusty efreet wishes for. He grabs Lijuan’s neck with both of his hands and sinks his fangs inside; he sinks them deep and drinks the efreet’s burning blood. By the time the blood touch Asagi’s lips, he can’t stop sucking and drinking the blood, he feels dizzy and this hot blood makes him feels better, much better. The taste of his lover’s blood turns him on even more; this is a perfect stimulation for him. He keeps on drinking the blood for a while before he stops. He licks the wound till it heals and then he moves his lips to the efreet’s chest, he brushes his soft lips and traces the man’s skin with it before he dig in with his fangs again. He drinks more from the fiery man’s chest; he moves his arms from the man’s neck all the way down to his butt and slips one finger inside Li. His other hands clawed the man’s butt hard and it bleeds. The blood from this lovely flame is too delicious that Asagi can’t stop himself from sucking it more and more. He takes his time sucking the chest, after he is finish with it; he kisses Lijuan while his mouth and lips are covered in red blood. “How do you like that Lijuan? Licking your own blood from my lips, does that excite you love?”

Asagi gives the man a seductive gaze and smile, he grabs the efreet’s head with one hand, and he keeps the other one playing inside the man’s butt. Asagi starts to play with Lijuan’s ear, and he licks it and bites it gently. He knows this will excites his efreet more. He will make this lusty efreet gets addicted to him to the point that his body can’t get excited by the touch of others. Asagi then sinks his fangs again on the man’s neck, this time; he injected his blood on this man. He claims this one as his own and nobody can touch this one. By doing that, this efreet can only get excited and touched by Asagi only; he won’t be able to make love to others. Asagi smiles widely as he releases his fangs from the man’s neck, he says happily,” now.. I completely chain you to me! You can’t touch anyone but me!” yes, that is how the way Asagi shows his love, by making this man can not touch anyone else but him. If this man ever tries to do it, then that person will turn to ash instantly.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 am

My body shivered and I moaned when his fangs dug deep in my neck. That was what I desired now. He drank my.blood and I felt better, my.burning blood going down his throat was like if he brought me inside him in a whole other way. The pain went dull, but Sakura decided to go a bit lower, and he bit my chest. I moaned again, thrusting harder inside my Sakura. After more.time of drinking my blood, he came back up and kissed me, his lips covered in my blood. Oddly, it made me more excited and I licked my blood off of his sweet and soft lips. It really turned me on at that point.
Then, he bit me again but this bite was different. I felt his blood flowing into my body and I shivered. I had never felt that before. It was just as exciting as when I injected him with my flame. It made me conscious of him even more. I felt even closer to him. I heard what he said and kissed him with passion again. He belonged to me and I belonged to him. I gave myself to him and I would keep his blood like a treasor inside my veins. I smiled at him and thrusted deeper inside him. If that was the closest thing to him telling me he loved me, then I took it with joy.

"I don't want or need anyone but you. I only want to touch you and to be inside you. I see only you. My Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 pm

He is happy to find his lover likes the way he bites and injected his blood on him. Now this fiery guy can only belong to Asagi, he can’t touch anyone other than him. He is happy to completely chain this guy to him. This is how Asagi shows his love to someone, and he only does this with Lijuan and nobody else. Asagi is still moaning under lijuan’s touch and embrace. He likes this the most. What makes him more excited is when this efreet says that he only needs Asagi and there is only him in his life and heart. That is probably the sweetest thing a man ever says to Asagi. Feeling happy and excited at the same time, he holds his lover tighter and starts to kiss him more and more. At this moment, he needs more love, lust, and more passion. He licks the efreet’s neck all the way up to his ear as he moans softly into the man’s ear. He grabs Lijuan’s head, strokes his long smooth hair gently as he licks and gives more ‘love bites” to his lover’s ear. He knows this man likes that the most so he gives it to him. While cuddling Lijuan’s head and nibbling his ear, Asagi closes his eyes and take some time to calm his heart. After a while, with a warm, gentle loving voice, he whispers into his lover’s ear, ‘I love you, my flame.” He hardly believes himself that he just says those words, but he feels happy that he is able to say it. It makes him get all flustered and shy. This is the very first time he ever say those words to someone.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm

I kept moving inside my lover and it felt amazing, but then he told me something that made me stop moving. He said he loved me. I looked at him with a gentle gaze, then I thrusted deep and hard inside him before I kissed him with more passion. It must hace taken a lot of courage for him to tell me his feelings. Even though I already knew about them, it felt like a charge of electricity in my body, like my energy just bursted out of me in flames that surrounded us in an instant.
I thrusted more inside him, giving him all that I was. I held him close to me, tightly against my chest, deep within him. We were chained more then physically to each other, our hearts had chosen the other's. I was happy that he told me how he felt. I kept kissing him while thrusting hard and deep inside him. I wanted him to scream his pleasure again. I wanted to show him how much I loved his voice, his body, his heart. I wanted to hear him say it again.

"I love you also. There's no need for you to be shy, you can say it all the time."

I kissed him again., pressing my tongue against his. Holding him tight against me, one hand under his butt, the other one in his back to hold him close.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

He knows that this lusty efreet already aware of his feelings. It makes Asagi happy to see that for a moment there, he already expected such reaction from his lover. They keep on kissing each other as if they can’t get enough of each other’s lips. Asagi let his loved one takes full control over him, he wishes to be devoured by this efreet, all of him belong to his lover now. He will let this man takes him as many times as he wishes. Keep receiving a hard blunt thrust inside his butt which is already wet and aroused makes him screams in bliss, he can’t think straight or say anything to his lover now. All he can do is to grip Lijuan’s dick even tighter and harder. His inside starts to throb and squeezing Lijuan’s big hard cock as if it’s devouring it. Asagi likes this position but then he wonders if his lover gets tired if they keep fucking in standing position like this. He tries his best not to fall since all of those pleasures makes his body trembles and shivers all over.

He grips Lijuan’s shoulder and clawed it hard as he moves his waist up and down repeatedly; making his lover’s dick goes in and out again and again. He takes everything deep inside him. Their balls are pressing against each other and their crotches are rubbing each other like crazy. Asagi can’t get enough of this, he want even more and more, he wants to come together with his lover. They are both rocking hard and dripping incredibly wet down there. “more… Li.. Come.. Shot everything inside me..”. Feeling his lover’s hot cum will be the best for him to reach climax, he always likes the heat of his lover’s thick cum inside him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 am

The pleasure is too powerful. I hand to lay one hand on my glass wall to keep balanced. Sakura started moving his hips up and down, adding to the intensity. I felt his balls on mine and moaned again. His nails dug in m shoulders and I couldn't help but to bite his chest where he.licked his lover's blood.
He then told me he wanted more, he wanted me to cum inside him. I felt even more aroused when he said that. I thrusted in all the way inside him and rubbed my self inside him. He was so tight, I moaned agaun and again. I was certain that if I weren't a flame, I would probably be sweating. After licking and sucking some of his blood, I went to his lips and licked them, leaving some of his blood on his lips. Then I sliped my tongue inside his mouth aa kissed him with passion. He wanted me to cum inside him, and I wanted to lick his off of him. I hadn't touched his cock this time, I had given him all this pleasure just by rubbing mysellf inside him. I kept rubbing myself inside him, moaning. Then I started going harder and deeper inside him, moving fast.

"Bite me again Sakura. Bite me and I'll make you cum."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 pm

The intensity of their sexual intercourse is increasing; Asagi can feel his lovely flame moving faster and fiercer inside him. His inside is already dripping wet and starts to make a lusty wet sound. He likes those squelching sounds that his rectal makes, it turns him on even more. He knows that his wet crotch will arouse this efreet even more so he grips his lover’s dick harder and presses his balls more against the efreet’s. He likes that sensation, and then when his lover bites him, he tenses up more and he moans louder calling out to his lover’s name. He wants more, he is the edge of reaching climax and he needs more than this. This efreet says that he will make them reaches climax if Asagi bites him again. Smiling seductively at his lover, Asagi simply sinks his fangs inside Lijuan’s chest and drink more of his burning blood. By the time the blood flows into his mouth and all the way down to his throat, Asagi feels good, it feels like he is burning up from the inside, he likes this kind of pleasure. He begins to lick his lover’s lip and kisses him as passionately as ever. He won’t let go of Lijuan’s lips, not until they both come, he wants them to be kissing while reaching climax together. He slips his tongue inside and sealed their lips hard in a lusty way. Asagi can’t stop moaning while kissing his lover.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 pm

My lover seemed to really want to cum. I felt his fangs in my chest again, and that was what I wanted. Sakura then kissed me and I puth both my hands on his waist, pushing harder inside him. Using my arms to move him, I moaned as we kept kissing with passion. I loved to hear his voice moaning as our tongues were tangled and I was pushing harde and deeper inside him, increasing my speed as I felt we were both about to reach climax.
The instant I felt our bodies tense up, I gave a hard, deep thrust inside Sakura and then I felt my cum heating Sakura's insides while his lover's cum shot on them both. Though even if he came and all, I didn't release his lips. The flames slowly retracted back into me. I slowly rose Sakura so I could come out of him, then I sat on the ground and sighed. I looked at Sakura with a gentle smile. I kissed him again. Then I licked his cum off of him. There was nothibg I could do about the cum on my body, maybe he would lick it off too.

"I'm happy that you said you love me. And since we belobg to eachother now, you can tell me everyway you feel comfortable. I love you, Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm

His lover, the lusty efreet gives Asagi what he wants, more lust and passion in his thrust. He really knows how to treat asagi in order to make him reaches climax. They reach climax together and his lover licks Asagi’s hot cum on his slim body. It excites Asagi and he leans over to the efreet and lick lIjuan’s come and swallows it. The rich taste of his lover’s hot burning cum is just so delicious. He smirks at his loved one and hugs him as he stand on his own feet. His body is still shivering a little after all that fierce love making. He can feel his lover’s cum starts dripping out from his rectal. He smiles gently and leans against his lover’s chest. The efreet says his loving words again, it makes him happy to hear it and he blushes a little as he hears that. He is still not used to say love words so easily like that. Asagi gets flustered and he looks at his lover with a loving, warm gaze, he says,” Carry me home…you are so fierce my legs are numb, but.. I like that.”

This is the first time Asagi gets flustered and he likes this feeling. He never gets flustered like this before. It seems that this fiery man turns Asagi into a different person, a better one. He then wraps his arms around Lijuan’s neck and prepares to go back home. Tomorrow, they will go to another place and maybe, Asagi has something interesting for his beloved efreet here. Asagi plans something for this lover of his. He wishes to 'upgrade' Lijuan a little bit, maybe his lover will like the idea as well.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 am

I smiled when he said I was going to have to carry him home because his legs were numb. So I picked him up in my arms and kissed him gently. Then I started walking towards the house. We were naked, so on our way, I picked up our clothes, I didn't want them to get sweped by the sea. I kept Sakura in my arms, kissing him occasionally. His body was agaibst mine and I did take advantage of the view. His naked body, his thin frame, his soft and warm skin. They were all mine. I was glad that he liked it when I gave him pleasure.
I leaned down and kissed him. His golden hair was soflty flowing in the wind and during my mouvements. He was now my lover and I was going to cherish him forever. My black eyes couldn't stop looking at him. This perfect body and this perfect heart had pleased me in many ways. I could never explain how much I was happy with him. I kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth, pressing it against his. I stoped kissing him when my feet touched Sakura's cold flooring of his home. Though I still didn't let go if him. I followed my instincs and walked to his "living room" where a giant fireplace throned the wall. I then sat on one of his couches, keeping him on me. With a smile, I started rubbing his legs.

"We wil after need to take a bath or a shower and take all that sand off of your skin and out of your golden hair. I will clean you."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Asagi likes being spoiled this time. He has his lover to carry him all the way to their home and he is happy to have this efreet by his side. He likes it very much when his lover starts to kiss him again and again as if he will never stop. As they walks inside the mansion, both of them sit on a big couch and Lijuan starts to rub Asagi’s legs. He likes his touch, this lover of his is so gentle and kind, he feels like being loved completely by this man. He feels so happy to have this flame burns only for him. Asagi smiles as he rubs the efreet’s black hair and starts kissing his lips over and over again. He slips his tongue inside and sealed their lips passionately in a long deep kiss. He gets a little bit flustered but he likes that. Then the man says that he will take a bath with Asagi. This is kind of odd since last time he refuses to do so since he is an enemy to water. It doesn’t make any sense at all, how can his lover wash him with water if lijuan can’t touch water? But still, he will love to have his lover bathe with him; it’s just that Asagi does not want his lover to get hurt. He gently rubs Lijuan’s cheek and softly says to him,” bathe with me? You will get hurt by the water then? I don’t want you to get hurt, though I’d love to have you wash me all over, but we can wait for that, love..”

Then, Asagi grabs his lover’s hand and stands up as he walks to the shower room. He turns the water on and gets into the tub. It is a big tub that can fit four men in it. Since he is not sure that his lover can manage to get inside the water without getting hurt, Asagi stays close to Lijuan who is next to him but outside the tub. Asagi starts to rub himself starting from his golden long hair. Then he moves his hands all the way down to his curvy waist and rubs it clean. Lijuan probably enjoys this view of Asagi gets naked and washes himself . Asagi gives his lover a seductive gaze as he continues to touch his own body. He then slips his fingers inside his rectal and scraps the hot cum out from his hole. He smiles at his lover as he says,’ Enjoying the show li?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

I looked at him bathing. I wanted to join him. So I heated the air around me to a certain point and then steped in the water. The liquid didn't touch me, the air around me was so hot, the water moved away from my body. I walked all the way to Sakura and wraped my arms around his thin and seductive body. I kissed him and lowered the air's temperature until the water was only a few millimetres from my skin, Sakura could still be in the liquid, but I wasn't. I was nervous. If I lost my concentration, I would be in such pain...

"I was enjoying the show so much, I wanted to join you. Though unlike what I wished, I still can't wash you. Though watching you touching yourself like this is very... entertaining."

I kissed him again, my hand went to his butt as I helped him to get rid of my cum inside him. I was enjoying this view also, his flustered face and his wet body. I kissed him and sliped my tongue in his mouth, this was also something I loved. But then, I felt that the cum wasn't coming out as fast as I was expecting. I spun Sakura around and kneeled to lick my cum out of him. To make sure my lover didn't turn around, both my hands were on his waist and my thumbs were keeping his butt open.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Asagi gets worried when he sees his lover; the efreet gets inside the tub. But luckily, somehow, he manages to do something about the water so that he doesn’t get hurt. He is relieved when he notice that his lover is all right. He knows that Lijuan will love to wash him and bathe with him, and that moment will soon come to this efreet. Asagi plans something good for his lover here; he just hasn’t revealed it yet. Then Lijuan starts to help Asagi cleaning his insides, it is not a surprise when the efreet turns him around, spreads Asagi’s twin peach open and licks the thick cum out from his hole. Asagi can feel his lover’s hot tongue inside his rectal, this makes him feels good. He likes this sensation a lot. Then, Asagi finishes bathing and slowly, he walks out from the tub but this time, he wishes to stay naked so he does not take a new clothe with him. He grabs Lijuan’s arms and leads him to their bed room. Today has its own fun and both of them starts to get a bit tired after al of the passion and lust that they just share. Asagi lies down on the bed and smiles gently at the efreet, “come….my lovely flame…” He rubs his own body; he caresses his chest and all the way to his waist and then his inner thigh. He feels a bit cold since he lets the window open in order for fresh air to come inside. It will be great to sleep naked with his lover and share body heat to warm each other. Asagi never does this with anyone and this man before him is the one and only man who ever share body heat with him just like real lovers. He pulls Lijuan closer to him and cuddles his face before giving him a gentle loving kiss. He whispers softly,” I love you my flame, Lijuan..” Then his breath goes softer nd he falls to sleep as he clings to his lover to seek warmth.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:44 am

To have him say that he loves me twice in the same day was more than I could ask for. I smiked as he slowly fell asleep against me. I was warm enough to keep him hot all night. If not, then just by looking at the night, I knew I would have to make my body a little warmer. Just for him. Only for this man in my arms. The one who had taken me in his heart and had found his way into mine. I wraped my arms around him and pulled him until he was on my body. There I held him gently with my body heat as I myself fell asleep, craddled by his breathing and his solide heartbeat. I closed my eyes, but stayed awake a little longer, I played in Sakura's soft hair. Then I fell into a wonderful dream.
When I opened my eyes, the sun was already high up in the sky. Sakura was still all against me and sleeping. He looked so peaceful. Though if he slept more, he would not sleep tonight. I lifted his beautiful face towards mine and kissed his soft lips. Then I kissed him along his jawbone, going down to his neck, then slowly licked him up to his ear. I nibbled his ear and whispered in it.

"Wake up now my lover. Morning has forgotten to claim us today."

I kissed him again as I held his warm body in my arms, against my hot body. Protecting him from the cold air coming from the window.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm

He sleeps like a child all night long. Asagi never have such a peaceful sleep like this one. He feels the cold breeze of morning air and he feels the sunlight piercing through his bedroom window. He feels arm all over his body but it’s not because of the sun. He knows that this warmth comes from his lover Lijuan. His lover kisses him more and more, giving him a sweet ‘wake me up’ call to Asagi. He likes this very much. This is the very first time someone does that to him and he feels like it a lot. Asagi slowly gets up and sits on the bed near his lover. Today will be a new day and new adventure. Asagi remembers that his lover is not immune against water and that he can’t stand being in water not even for a second. He remembers that a red dragon has something that can deal with that thing. He won’t tell his lover yet about this. Asagi then slips out from the blanket and he walks towards his wardrobe and picks a white yukata and wraps it around his naked body. He smiles at Lijuan and approaches him. He grabs Lijuan’s hand and kisses him gently on his lip. He has a surprise for his lover of his and he is sure that this will make Lijuan happy. This morning, Asagi is in a good mood, or rather, excellent mood. He hugs the efreet and softly says,’ Today… I’m going to ‘upgrade’ you… my flame…and you will like the result, now get dressed and follow me.” Asagi lets Lijuan prepares everything and he waits his lover in the backyard where there is a trap door in the ground. Asagi slowly opens the trap door and reveals a huge wide underground tunnel beneath his mansion. This tunnel leads to the beach if they keeps on walking in the right path.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Upgrade me? I wonder what he ment by upgrading me. Wad there something about me he didn't like? Did he want me to change something about the way I acted or looked? I thought he loved me just the way I was...
I got up and got dressed, my moral was suddenly not as bright as when I woke up. I followed Sakura in the backyard and saw him open a trap door in the ground. What was down there? With a sigh and tightness in my chest, maybe was it fear? I followed Sakura in the dark abyss. Instincs took over and a flame appeared around my body. While we were walking, I kept thinking of how I could make him see that he liked me the way I was. So at some point, I grabed him and stuck him against the wall and I started kissing him, pressing my tongue against his. I was worried that he wanted to abandon me down here.

"Sakura, could you at least promise me that you'te not trying to change me or abandon me down here? I don't want to..."

I couldn't say the rest, I simply laid my head on his shoulder and held him with my arms. If I could cry, I think I would be crying at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:35 pm

As Asagi opens the dark wide underground cave beneath his mansion, both of them starts to walk all the way inside the dark tunnel. Asagi keeps something big and dangerous by the end of this tunnel. They keep on walking deeper into the darkness and Asagi cast a small fire around them to lighten the way. He is happy to prepare this gift for his lover; however, it seems that the little surprise that Asagi hides makes his lover feels scared. Lijuan starts to say bad things about Asgi hate him and wants to abandon him. He never thinks that his lover will think like that. He is in shock as Lijuan says those words. But before he can say a word, his lover presses him against the wall and kissing him passionately. Asagi returns the kiss with the same passionate touch on lijuan’s lips. He gently holds Lijuan’s head and strokes it with care. He softly says to him

,” how can you think that way li? Please don’t say such words again it hurts my heart so bad, I never meant to leave or dump you, have more faith in me, I’m doing this for your sake and I promise you will like the result.”

Asagi tries to calm his lover first before they moves deeper into the big cave. The small fire balls are still around them and light the area around them. Asagi caresses Lijuan’s black hair and kisses his head gently. He will not go deeper unless his lover calm down and have more faith in him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 pm

He kissed me back and I felt a little better. He then said that he wasn't going to do what I feared and that my words hurt his heart. My face probably showed how bad I felt about hurting him, but he simply started playing with my hair, holding me softly. My heart stoped hurting, I decided then to pick him up in my arms. I held him against me for a while. His little fire balls turning around us. I nudged my head in his chest and sighed.

"Forgive me, Sakura-San, I was... afraid that you had gotten tired of me the way I am. I'm alright now. Still very nervous, anxious perhaps, but better. I've never had to go through the emotions of an unexpected surprise."

Having lived alone all my life, I was new to mostly every thi g right now. I was new to a home, new to many emotions and I was especially new to this feeling I had for this man. I let go of him, except for his hand. He didn't really need his fire balls, I was already covered in flames. So I walked by his side in the dark. Everytime I heard water dripping, I steped closer to Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 am

Asagi simply smiles gently at his beloved flame. It is indeed true that lijuan has been alone for his entire life and this situation may make him feel insecure and anxious. Asagi understand that well. He kisses hi lover again before they start walking deeper into the huge underground cave. Asagi cast out his fire since his efreet is already shining in fire. He likes it when lijuan clings to him every time he hears water dripping. There is a small lake inside this huge cave, and they will reach that cave after finish with this little mission. After walking for hours, both of them arrive in a huge stony room inside the cave. It is a huge one with a big hole in the ceiling which leads all the way up to the upper ground which is bright and a bit cold. Asagi and Lijuan arrive at the face of a gigantic red dragon. Asagi bows to the best and the beast bows back to him. He knows that this red dragon has a special power; this dragon is very much alike with efreet since it’s made of the hottest flame that burns eternally in the pit of deepest hell. Asagi then steps forward to the red dragon and stretches out his hand. He caresses the dragon and whispers something to the beast. The beast then gives Asagi a bright fire ball that has the color of red blood. This is not a usual fire ball, this is some kind of power that can make any efreets immune to water and even turns water into fire and uses it as their source of power. He hands it over to Li juan and says to him,” now, you eat that fire ball, after this, we will do something fun and you will know what I mean by ‘upgrading you’. Asagi smiles at his lover. This man has no idea what Asagi is trying to do to him but soon he’ll find out and he’ll like it.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 am

A dragon! The mother of the very flame itself! Sakura befriended one? Even I, an efreet, couldn't dare come to one and ask for a favor! And yet, Sakura went up to the dragon and touched it. I though I was going to faint, my lover was touching wht my race took as their gods, their divinities. The dragon gave him something and than he came back towards me with it. It was a flame of the red dragon and I could feel my heart pounding fast and hard.
Sakura told me to eat the crimson ball of flames and that after that I would see what the upgrade did to me. I was curious so I made the ball float my direction and I swallowed the flame. It was burning even me, but I didn't let the flame escape. It burned its way inside me and then I felt it expand until it was everywhere in my veins. It made me step back and shake my head a little. It was such a strange feeling. I felt my back hit a wall and then I let myself slip to the ground. My heart was still pounding fast and hard and now my head was spinning. I waited a bit for most of my symptoms to go away then I stood back up and walked back to Sakura.

"What was that? What did it changed in me? I feel strange."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 am

Seeing his lover surprised and shocked towards the knowledge of his lover befriend a dragon and even ask favor from it , Asagi stays silent and says nothing to his beloved. He sees that his efreet feels a bit awkward after swallowing the red blood fire ball given by the dragon. And then he asks Asagi what changes him after that. He simply smiles at his lover and grabs his hand. Before he leaves, Asagi bows again to the red dragon and politely thanked it. Asagi leads both of them to a big pond inside the cave as they walk away from the red dragon. They go deeper inside the cave and then arrive at a pond, a big pond inside the cave. The ceiling above the big pond is no longer beneath Asagi’s mansion it is connected to the upper world. The ceiling of that part of the cave has some space between them that makes the sunlight comes all the way inside through the small holes on the ceiling. The pond is surrounded by few plants since it is moist here; the water itself is clear and a little bit warm. Asagi slowly strips himself in front of Lijuan and gets inside the water. He starts rubbing his own body starting from his long golden hair and to his chest, then all the way to his curvy waist. He caresses his thigh after that, he looks at his lover while washing and touching himself

,” one thing for sure, you can join me here and this water won’t harm you, this water will put no effect on you at all. Isn’t this what you yearn? To be able to defeat the water that keeps us apart in some way? As for the rest, I’ll let you find out yourself.”

Asagi knows that Lijuan and water are enemies but by swallowing the flame from the red dragon, water won’t harm him, in contrary, now this efreet can befriend water and even turn it into river of lava if he wishes to. But asagi will let the efreet figures out the rest and only tell him something that me desires to be true. It is written all over his face that he feels disappointed when he is unable to join Asagi in bathing or even swimming in the ocean. but now, he will be able to do new things with Asagi and he will like that even more.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 am

Once more I was faced against my enemy: water. But this time, Sakura told me I could step in it. I looked at him naked in the pond and smiled at him while he touched his thin body looking at me with a seductive look. I wanted to trust him, so I striped my body if it's clothing and let them fall to the ground near Sakura's clothes. My heart was pounding as I walked slowly towards the clear liquid. I was afraid, but my lover wouldn't lie to me. If he says I can join him in the water, then I would. I stood right next to the edge of the pond then I took a deep breath and steped in.
Nothing. No pain. Keeping my eyes closed, I walked deeper in. The water reached my knees, my thighs, my waist. Then I felt warmth in the water and opened my eyes to see Sakura standing in font of me. My hand touched the water and then I brought it close to my face, dripping. Water didn't hurt me, it was soft. I looked at Sakura and I was confused. The dragon had immuned me to water? This was my lover's ggift to me? A victory against my worst enemy? My biggest weakness?
With my wet hand, I grabed Sakura behind the neck and pulled him against me to kiss him with passion, pressing my tongue against his, pressing his lower body against his lover's. I was hoping that this would make him understand that I was thaking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)   

Back to top Go down

Under the darkness ( private: Lijuan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next