HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I hated it. The feeling of being followed or stared at. Ever since I had entered this forest I've felt this way. Maybe I was paranoid. But then I would hear some branch crack or some leaves rustle. Was I going crazy? Maybe those people had found me again.
Once more I heard a branch crack, and I spun around to look all over the place. Nothing of course I was alone. I pulled on my hood, making sure my fave was hidden. I didn't want people to see such a broken Divine. I reached to where my wings would be if I weren't hidding them. They were cut. If I had my wings I could have flown away from the presence.
I heard another crack, very loud and right over me. I just had the timr to look up to see a man, I think, with many branches falling right for me. My reaction aren't the best, so I simply put my arms over my head before being crushed to the floor. Not only did my whole body hurt because of this, but I felt my ankle crack. My hood stayed on, for once. It toik me sometime to figure out there was a man on my back. I had no clue if he was hurt, well at least I broke his fall...Or had he jumped on me? Maybe it was one of Them, coming back for me. I struggled a bit,
but this guy was heavy! And I couldn't turn around either so I had to wait
for him to notice that he didn't fall on a bush...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 pm

In a nearby neighboring village, as I was passing by, there was a string smell of blood in the air. I knew what this usually meant, someone killed a prey or people ha been killed. The smell was too strong to come from a simple prey. I fallowed the smell using his nose. It was quite useful to be a lycan. We had one of the best noses when it came to tracking something. 

As I walked by one of the houses of the village, the smell became much stronger. That is where it was coming from! I walked to the door and saw it was open. I gently kicked the door and took a peek. There where the bodies of a whole family inside laying around in a puddle of blood. Visibly they had been killed for nothing. They where all beastlings by their smell and I got to see their tails. But there was something else tingling my nose. It smelt like a devine. I was getting pissed. My blood boiling with rage because of this horrible sight reminded him of when I found my house empty, my sister gone. I let out a deep growl. I would have an other mission to do. I wanted to find my sister again. But now, I would also look for this killer. Each time I would see something like this I would go after them hoping to find the person that took away my sister.

I turned around a saw a man walking away into the forest. I was sure it was the killer. He has the same smell. So for many hours I fallowed him. The cloak didn't match his sisters kidnapper but it didn't matter! He still killed a whole family! I climbed into a tree and fallowed him from the branches. When he slowed down to look around him, that's when u made my move. I too out one of my twin dagger and jumped from the branch right on his back.

- I got you now! Let's see if you like to get slaughtered like you did to that family!

I turned him so that he would face me placing a knee on his chest and the dagger to his throat. But then I noticed that his eyes look different from the killers I usually chased. That when I released he had no smell of blood on him and he didn't have any weapons on him. I let my emotions get the better of me again!  Now that I was thinking of it. The people back then where dead for a long time. The killer would of been gone way before then when I saw this man.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

I felt my body being fliped and the I felt the sharp blade of a dagger on my neck. Was this guy going to kill me? Why was my luck so bad? I stared in his angry eyes and barely heard what he was saying, but then I managed to bring the pieces together. A family had been slauthered and this man was blaming me. My blood froze in my veins. Oh my god! Holy shit! I was being blamed for murder!
I panicked for a moment, this guy wasn't movin. I had to do something. I reached my hand up to his face and laid it on his cheak. I started using my purifying power on him, taking away all the negative energy around him. I wasn't trying to hurt him, besides, I wasn't a powerful person. I just didn't want him to kill me.

"I haven't killed anyone! I swear! Do I look like a man that could kill? Please, could you get off, my body hurts me. And I believe you have spranged my ankle."

I moved my ankle and a jolt of pain reached it as I winced. I was really down on my luck right now. I only took my hand off of him when I felt a balance between negative and positive. Then I sighed and looked at the shiny blade still under my chin. My heart was beating like crazy but my face stayed composed.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm

As this stranger brought his hand to my face, I suddenly felt calm and at peace. I didn't understand what was going on, but I knew that he was the one making me feel this way. I took my blade away from his throat. I saw him make a strange face like if he was hurt or something. I could see in his eyes and smell the fear that he was feeling. I stretch a corned on my lips and sighed. I got off him to get back on my two feet. I gave him one of my hands to help him get back up. He didn't have the smell of fresh blood on him. Even if he would of washed himself, the smell would still be all over him. Nothing could beat a wolves nose! Since he wasn't the murderer of that Innocent family, I didn't have any reason to keep on the assault.

- I'm sorry, I took you for the murderer of a family back there. It was a divine that killed them, and I guess I got my emotions take over and since you shared a similar smell. I went after you.

I then herd a noise a little further away and then a strong smell of blood. There he was! This time I would get him! I ran off towards where i heard the sound fallowing my nose. I didn't care if I left that other man behind. I needed to kill this sucker that killed that family! It wasn't hard to find the real culprit, he had their smell all over him. As I stood in front of him, an evil grin appeared in my face. I had him now and there was no way I would let him escape!

- I finally found you! I'll make you taste what you did to that family you slaughtered back there! I hope you'll like this meal!

I then jolted to him, holding on to my two daggers and then the fight started. He wasn't as easy I though it would be to get rid of this man. He knew how to fight back. I growld and we where throwing hits to eachother....

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm

I didn't have the time to grab his hand, he was already gone. It seems to me that he was following his nose, so I guessed he was a Lycan then. I sighed as I took a look at my ankle. It was swollen, of course. Using the tree nearest me, I managed to get myself back on my foot and hoped in the direction he went. I soon heard metal on metal and knew that there was a fight. I had to keep calm, I couldn't take all that negative energy in one shot! I leaned against a tree and watched the man who attacked me attacking another man. maybe this guy just loved to fight. Then again, he said he was looking for the murderer of a slaughtered family. So was he a hero or something?
As I am watching the fight, I notice the little pond not far from them. If this guy is indeed the one who killed a whole family, then I should help he other one trying to kill him right? Then again, could he be mistaken again over the culprit? I would have my answer at that very moment when a piece of the man's cloak flew to my feet. I leaned down and took a deep breath before picking it up.

There was a little girl playing outside of the house, he was looking at her with envy. A voice called her back inside and the man felt very annoyed about that. The family owed him something, but they didn't want to give him anything. He decided it was time for them to pay him back... with their blood. He walked in the house while the family was making food and sliced the little girl's neck open. He then went for the parents and ended with the baby.

I droped the piece of cloth in shock. This man was the killer. I had no choice but to help the one who attacked me. I concentrated on the water and brought it under the killer's feet, I froze his feet right there, allowing the other man to slice his head off. I was crying, the vision had shocked me more then I expected. I fell to my knees and urgently wiped my tears away.

"He killed them with a smile. He killed them because he was jealous of their lives. He killed them..."

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]   

Back to top Go down

Encounter [Prp Ryuzaki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Caves, Forest-
Jump to: