World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:30 am

It has been some time since Halrein meet his lover Seiran, he misses him so much right now. And then good news arrives from a white dove that is sent by his lover, saying that he needs a help in a mission to search for a relic. From the way he writes it, obvious that this one is a dangerous mission. Halrein can’t wait to meet his lover again, to see his smile and kisses him, to have Seiran in his arms again like before. Right after receiving the letter, halrein goes straight to the meeting place and waits there. The place is the forsaken ruins. This one is not a good place at all. It’s a ruin so they may need to build up a tent if they are about to rest. Luckily, halrein bring a tent that is big enough to keep five people inside. When he arrives in the realm, he sets up his tent, it is in brown. Then, he makes a small fire camp in front of it, which will give Seiran a sign that he is not an enemy. He remembers that his loved one also says something about a friend tagging along in this mission. It may be fun to have more people joining in since it’ll make it a lot easier.

Halrein sits near the fire camp that he made and puts down his backpack near him. He waits for the others to join up. It is night right now, and the moon shines brightly in the sky though it is not as bright as the moon in his hometown, but it is bright enough for him to see around. Then, suddenly, he feels a presence near him. At first, he thinks it is Seiran but then after feeling it for a while, he notices that the aura is different, and this one has a demon aura as well but he does not feel any threat from this one. He turns around and cast a crystal sword on his right hand and says,” you can come out, I know you’re there, don’t worry, I won’t harm you.”

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

Renji had to stop for a second. The demon was really fighting to come out and it was giving him a real head ache. He knew the man behind the pillar was Seiran's friend, so he stoped to try and calm down before showing his face. Seiran was flying around looking for food somewhere, he said he knew where to go.
With his head in his hands, Renji heard the man's voice and only felt irritated. He wouldn't harm Renji? It was the other way around right now, Renji could pop and decide to devour that sweet smelling Angel. After a few breaths, Renji stood up and turned to show himself, his bone sword in his hand.
The man was exactly the way Seiran had described him. Light hair, light eyes, aura of a fighter. With a sigh, Renji cursed his demonic side and took a step towards the man sitting in front of the fire. As he got closer, the fire intensified, proof that the demon wasn't far from breaking through. He let himself fall on the other side of the flames with another sigh.

-Are you Halrein?

Renji didn't really feel like talking to him, he just really needed his Seiran to be there. When his lover touches him, the demon usually calms down a bit. He planted his bone sword in the ground and grabed his head with his hands again. He couldn't call forth his wings, he had to keep concentrating on making the demon calm down.

-What ever you do, don't touch me right now. I wish not to harm my angel's friend.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am

It is no surprise when the man in the darkness shows up and he turns out to be a red-haired one. He knows about this man. Seiran speaks about this in the letter. It is said that he is half demon and half angel. Surprisingly, Seiran also says that this man is his lover. Halrein knows if this man dislikes him, he probably feels the same to this one. But since he knows that Seiran loves this man as much as he loves Halrein, he won’t hurt or lay a hand on this one. luckily, halrein is not a person who is easily angered, he is quite friendly but he does not want to be all too friendly with this one, not while Seiran, his lover is not here with them , since it can be a bad idea if something happen between the two of them. Halrein can sense the demon presence in this man and it seems that he is trying so hard to keep the demon at bay. He gives the man a chuckle as he says no touching him. Why would hal touch him anyway? He won’t touch this guy, not a single hair, and this man does not need to tell him that. He simply says to the re-haired angel,” Don’t worry dude, you’re far from my type, there is nothing that can make me laid a hand on you. heheheh.” Then, halrein grabs his bottle and drink some water, he feels a bit thirsty after all of the flying. He stares at Renji and says,” Does Seiran expect me to share him with you? Renji right? I know who you are to my lover.” I wonder how he meet up with a man like you though...He is always been a shy person.” Halrein looks away up to the sky, just in case if he can see Seiran coming closer. This situation feels very awkward now, though grown men who suppose to competing over a man sitting together and work together on a mission.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 am

Share? This guy wanted to know if Renji was expecting to share his lover with him. Renji stared at the man sitting on the other side of the fire. Suddenly, the fire grew more violent as the whit of Renji's eyes started to blacken. He would not share his angel. One look at his hands, Renji knew he had to calm down. Sharp claws were slowly replacing his finger nails. He took in deep breaths to calm down. It wasn't working so well, he really needed Seiran around to calm down. Renji was just about to give his place to the demon just to get rid of this arrogant man who dare call Seiran his own. Though he couldn't help his control over the flames, they were responding to his anger. He clenched his teeth, but the insults really wanted to come out, he wanted to wrap this guys neck with his hands and choke that chuckle out of him. He had to stop thinking that way or when he would wake up, this man would be everywhere around this place. He glared right at him, he didn't know what his eyes looked like at this point. He was certain that if his wings were out, they would be pitch black and red. There was pain still, but the pain was leaving which was a bad thing. It meant the demon was winning.

-Don't you touch My Seiran. He is my lover now, you left him broken and alone. I will fight to keep him. Now shut the hell up before my demonic side takes over and destroys you. I know he still feels for you, but he loves me also now. I'm holding him back as much as I can. Don't push my patience!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am

The man sure is a grumpy one, very grumpy. But halrein does not fear him at all. He has no reason to be. He knows that this one is half demon. But halrein has the confidence that this one won’t do anything funny to hurt him. Halrein enjoys teasing this grumpy guy who happens to be Seiran’s lover as well. He can’t help to smile at this man who gets all angry and grumpy over his statement. He likes it when he sees this man goes grumpy. He knows that this is not a good idea but he still likes it. As they sit together there, Halrein feels something odd, if this man is Seiran’s new lover, then how come they don’t come together? If it were him, he won’t leave Seiran all alone travelling in this dark realm. It is true what the man says, hal left seiran back then but not because he does not love him. It was because he needs to do a dangerous mission to save their homeland. Seiran supposed to go in the battle but Halrein takes over his place so that he won’t need to get hurt. This man knows nothing at all by saying those words.

“ you’re one to talk, you know nothing about me and Seiran ,a and what happen between us, and why I left him back then, so you shut up!’

Halrein then leaves his spot and walks towards a big tree behind him and rest his back there as he looks up to the sky. He can see a silver star moving closer, he knows it is Seiran, he is coming at last. Halrein smiles as he notices that, he can’t wait to meet his lover again, and he does not care about this man before him, so he flies away to the sky leaving this man alone to go get Seiran. He reaches his lover and hugs Seiran from behind as he happily says to him, “I miss you, Seiran, I’m sorry that the battle takes longer than it should be, but I’m all yours now.” Halrein waits no longer and he kisses Seiran deeply since he misses his lover so mucht hat it hurts.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

It takes some time before Seiran can find the spot where halrein and renji are waiting for him. The search for food is sure takes long time. He then quickly lies to the spot where they both waiting for him. He is worried about hose two especially his lover Renji. He does not want those two to hurt each other just because of him. As he lies all the way, he finds a glimmering fire in the depth of the ruins. He notices immediately that it must be the two angels there. While he is still in the sky, he sees a while light approaching him from the direction of the fire. After some time, the light is getting closer and he sees his other lover, Halrein. Before he can say anything, Halrein hugs and kisses him passionately. He knows how this angel feels; he must be missing seiran so much. They enjoy the moment of their reunion after got separated for months. He is happy to know that halrein survive the battle and able to return to him alive. But as they keep on kissing, Seiran realizes that he needs to see Renji as well, he is worried about him.

He ends their kissing and smiles at halrein. Then, he grabs his hand and flies all the way down where Renji is. As they land on the ground, Seiran caresses halrein’s face as he gently smiles at him,” I’m glad you’re alive and well hal.” He turns his eyes on his lover Renji then. He sees that his loved one is in a bad mood; Seiran knows why he then lifts renji up and gives him a warm hug he grabs Renji’s head and cuddles him with his face on Seiran’s chest. “I’m sorry; I hope you’re not angry, I promise to keep your heart safe right Renji?” Then he lifts the red-haired angel’s chin and kisses him gently to calm him down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm

The instant Seiran lands and walks towards Renji, his wings rip out of his shirt and wrap around his lover. He needed this privacy for some time. His wings were not the beautiful white gold Seiran knew about, they were a very deep black with blood red tips. He couldn't help but to kiss his lover again. Yes this man promised to keep his heart safe. Renji calmed down but not enough to push the demon back completly. The fire was still roaring in response to his anger. He held him tight in his arms and his wings. He had to rip the rest of his shirt off, it wass useless at this point. He let it fall to the ground and kept only his demonic strengh shoulder armor. There was no way Renji would let Seiran go. He kissed him again, it seemed to calm him down more, then Renji smelt blood and looked at his lover. He must have caught some animal, because he didn't look wounded.

-Seiran, do you remember what I said about the demon? How to keep him busy? Well it seems your lucky, he feels oddly calm when I hold you. The one pissing him off so much is your friend. I don't want to hurt him and I don't think he understands how dangerous the demon me is. If you see my eyes turn completly black and my hands become clawed, do whatever you must to keep my heart safe. I love you, my angel.

He started kissing him again, with more passion, ignoring Halrein's presence. It was just Seiran and Renji between these six black and red wings.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm

It is obvious that the red haired angel is pissed and in a very bad mood. He notices it easily when the six wings spreads and wraps around them. Renji is pressing his lips against Seiran’s more and more. It seems that by doing so, it helps his lover to calm down. He never thinks that just by meeting halrein , Renji can get all fired up in anger like this. This is a big trouble if their conflict keeps on going like this. Somehow, Seiran must think of a way so that these two men can get along well. He knows that Halrein is patient and friendly one, there is no way he will get all angry and attack Renji . But he is really worried if he ever leaves Renji alone with halrein again. With feeling of anxiety filling his heart and mind, Seiran lets Renji kisses him as many as he wishes for it. He then gently let go of Renji’s lips and smiles at him. He sees that the angel’s wings are not in gold but red and black. He is so worried about this man he does not want these two to hurt each other; he loves them both with all of his heart. This is very complicated feeling and hard one as well, he says to Renji as he caresses his red hair,” I’m here, it’s okay now, so.. You talk to halrein? I hope you don’t hate him. i care so much about both of you, please don't get hurt okay.” That thing may be impossible to do, all he knows is that Renji is not the type of guy who likes sharing, and it is the same with Halrein. The big difference between those two is that Halrein can’t lose his control and he is not a demon. Seiran then gently cuddle his lover’s face on his chest again, he feels so scared that these two will end up hurting each other.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Renji stays a moment in his lover's arms, closing his eyes to calm down until he feels that he has regained enough control to look at the other man in the eyes. Slowly, Renji lowered his wings and cracked his neck to release the tension. He kissed his lover again and smiled at him.

-I do not hate him, my Angel. I can't hate something or someone that you love. The demon is...irritated by the fact he carries your scent as well. I don't plan on getting hurt, nor do I wish to harm him, but this dark part of me, I can't control.

He then turned to face the other man and smiled at him this time. He was calm enough to do that now that his lover was there with him. He held Seiran's hand, it kept him calmer then if he was simply standing there. His naked chest was only hidden by the demonic plate on his right shoulder and his bone sword was still planted in the ground near him.

-Forgive my earlier self. In the dark realms, my demonic blood resonnates much louder then elsewhere. My name is indeed Renji. You must understand, Halrein, that this side I have no control over, it will kill and destroy for the simple pleasure. As long as Seiran is around me, I should be fine, but my patience does have it's limit in this place. I am sorry if you get to meet with the demon me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Halrein knew it that Seiran will run to this demon guy to calm him down. This man is such a troublesome one. Does he really need Seiran in order to be calm? He can’t even control himself, how can he prevent himself from hurting Seiran then? This one is not making any senses. He sees the man grows his wings, six black and red wings. Those must be the demon’s since angels don’t have such wings. Halrein can only sits back and sighs while watching those two gets all lovey dovey and kissing in front of him. If he is a demon, he’ll rip that red haired man apart right now, but since he is not, he won’t do such a thing. He won’t do anything to hurt Seiran’s heart. He then picks up the doves that Seiran hunts and cleanse them before cooking them. After some time, he finishes cooking the doves and calls out to Seiran,” Sweetie pie, come here, let’s have supper together, you must be tired right? And I don’t know if that beloved grumpy guy of yours is hungry.” He does not want to wait for Seiran to come by, so he walks towards them, drag Seiran out in an instant he notices that the guy is calm enough to give him a glimpse of a smile, so halrein smiles back at him, maybe this man is not that bad since Seiran is in love with this one also, then as he brings Seiran to sit next to him and eat, he stares at the other guy and says,” are you going to stand there dude? Ain’t coming here for a supper?” He tries his best to be friendly towards this guy and those words are the best that comes out from his mouth. At least one thing is for sure, he won’t do anything funny to hurt this man, since Seiran loves him. Then Halrein slice a small piece of meat ad feds Seiran and puts a happy smile on his face. ,” no wonder that man loves you Seiran, you’re just too tempting.”

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Renji sighs as he tries his best to stay calm when Halrein dares to come and take his lover away from him. He walks to Seiran's side in sits next to him. He lets the other guy feed his lover, Renji taste had changed, he wanted bloody meat. So the cooked birds were no good for him. He sat there and closed his eyes while his hand found Seiran's to hold it tight. When his eyes are closed, he can sense everything around, from the small animals to the larger ones. It soothes him a little more and his wings start to shed the black and red off to let the white gold come back out. He really does need to concentrate to make these changes happen.
He knows his angel prefers his white golden wings, so that was the first thing he worked on, then he had to work on his darkening mood. He knew Halrein would be there. He also knew Seiran still had feelings for him. But Seiran had feelings for Renji now as well. This was something Renji knew he had to live with, what he didn't expect was how irritating it was to see Halrein taking Seiran away from him all the time.
Finally, when his desire for blood subsided, Renji grabed a piece of meat and chewed it slowly. The taste was alright, but Renji thought his cooking was better. He said nothing, he simply kept holding his lover's hand and ate in silence. He smiled when he heard Halrein say that it was no wonder he had fallen for Seiran. He had to agree with him there also, Seiran was a very tempting man, but he was only half right.

-I don't only love Seiran because of his attractive features. I love him because despite the fact that my demon tried to kill or rape him, he brought me to his place and accepted me the way I am. Not many people would have done that. Do you not agree? Though I must say, he is very tempting.

Renji then pulled Seiran a bit and kissed him. Always, he loves the taste of his lips, the softness of his skin, and the joy this simple contact procures him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:25 am

Knowing that things are getting complicated between the two most important people for him, Seiran needs to think of something. He knows that by the time Halrein snatches him away from Renji , his other lover here gets irritated. The good news is that he does no need to explain much to halrein since he already understands how Seiran feels. Halrein knows that Seiran loves then both equally, without any difference at all, and apparently, he needs to explain things to Renji or maybe give him something to erase that uneasiness in his face. It occurs to Seiran’s mind that Renji may think that he likes Halrein more than him. Both of them have their own strength and weakness. Halrein may still able to handle it when Renji kisses him, but he is sure by the time he sees Renji makes love to him, Halrein will lose his temper. As for Renji, perhaps because of his long suffer of being alone, he does not want to share at all. Thinking all this, Seiran sighs and he gets up from his spot. He takes of his black robe, revealing the purple yukata that he wears beneath it. He does not like to wear armor since those things slow down his movement. He can’t help it but get a little bit flustered when the two men are talking about him, he turns his face to halrein then,” sorry Hal but, I’ll take my time with Renji first, you shall guard the camp, we’ll back soon.”

He grabs Renji’s arms and drags him a little bit far from the camp, they go all the way to the nearest river there, and they have lost the sight of halrein but can still see the fire. They stops walking and Seiran gives Renji a loving tender gaze, just the two of them now,” you have something to say? or I'm getting too sensitive over things?” He gently kisses his lover to make him feel better, though he doubts that it will work. Right now, he is doing his best to work things out.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Renji let himself be dragged to the river. He needed this privacy. The instant they stoped, Seiran asked him something but Renji had no time to answer and Seiran kissed him. Words were meaningless at this point. Renji kissed him back while holding his lover in his arms. He couldn't help but to open his lover's yukata in order to touch his angel's skin. It felt warm and Renji smiled. He had no more top, so Seiran could touch his chest as much as he wanted. Renji pulled Seiran closer and kissed him with more passion, pressing his tongue agaibst his lover's. He made his angel's yukata fall to the floor. His hands were rubbing in his lover's back. The demon was pleased with this outcome. But it was Renji that was the happiest. He wraped his six wings around them and kissing him with more intensity. He wanted to claim Seiran right there, under Halrein's nose. Renji looked at Seiran with a tender smile. He then picked him up, making his lover's legs go around his waist and kept kissinhh him.[/]

-I know it's not the time, but I want you right now. Do you want to?

[i]He kissed him again. He wanted to make his lover want him as much. He was hoping the other man didn't have real good hearing because he was planing to make his angel moan.

-I love you, Seiran.

He started feeling his lover's cock getting excited against him and he smiled. He kissed him again, slowly going to his lover's neck to give him more sensations.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Seiran never expect thing to go this way, he is planning to calm this man down and go back to their spot. Before Seiran can say another word, Renjis starts to strip him right there, lifts his tight and spread his legs. Seiran can’t say a word when that happens, as if those things are just the beginning, renji starts to kiss him passionately, more and more. Seiran can’t help it but to get all flustered, he responds to his lover’s kiss very well. He can’t believe that renjis just says that he wants to do it, in a situation like this. How come this guy gets turns on so easily? Or is it because of his anger towards halrein? Seiran has no clue at all, keeps on cuddling while saying loving words, this red haired angel sure knows how to make Seiran excited all over.

Even though this is stupid and very embarrassing he still likes it. If Renji really needs it then at this situation, there is no other choice for Seiran but to give in. He gently gazes at his lover and wraps his arms around him. He is shivering right now, it is just a kiss but being naked, he feels more excitement. He softly says to Renji ,” Stupid Renji...just.. Make it quick, we don’t want to make Halrein wait too long or he’ll search for us.” He does not want to leave Halrein all by himself too long since it’ll be suspicious. He does not want to make things even more complicated. No matter what, halrein must not see both of them having intercourse or he will certainly lose his sanity. Seiran holds on Renji’s shoulder tightly as he lifts his body and take Renji’s hard cock all the way inside him. He tightens instantly around the angel’s hard dick, he holds down his voice so that halrein won’t hear them. He tries so hard to moan softly and not screaming. He then whispers into Renji’s ears as he kisses his cheek,” Do it…take me.” Both of them are now making love inside Renji’s cage of wings, Seiran just need to let his body get controlled by his lover to make him cum fast.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

This action from his lover was something Renji was not expecting. Have his lover take his cock inside him by himself felt good. It felt like Seiran wanted him as well. Renji didn't reject his lover's order as he started moving inside of him with soft, deep mouvements. He noticed that his angel was holding his voice down. He ptobably didn't want Halrein to know what they were actually doing there all alone. But Renji was pretty sure that curiosity would win over the other angel and he would come to see. What he would then do, Renji didn't know and didn't care.
He held his lover tight against him while he moved inside him. Seiran wanted Renji to do it quickly, but Seiran should have know that Renji liked to build the pleasure up until both of them went crazy and couldn't help it anymore. So he couldn't help but to smile at him. Renji put one of his hands under his angel's butt for added support, while his other hhnd was in his angel's back. He kept kissing him, from his lips down to his neck again. He sliped his hand from his back to his lover's chest and rubbed his hard nipples. His wings were strong enough to help Seiran keep his balance, besides he was holding on to Renji's neck with his arms. He liked this pleasure, it made the demon calm down once more, it satisfied the beast inside him.

-Moan in my ear if you have too, but I can't do this fast. Halrein will just have to wait or join. I'm not letting you go.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Renji does not plan to do it fast, just as Seiran expects of this guy. His lover holds him tight and starts to move inside him. At this moment, it is hard for Seiran to hold his voice. Every time Renji thrusts deep inside him, Seiran moans loudly. He feels so embarrassed by thing kind of situation. He can’t imagine if halrein ever going to see this, seeing him getting fucked by other man. But right now he is too clouded in bliss and he wants more. It is unexpected of Seiran, he starts to move his own waist and hips, taking renji all the way inside him. He keeps on moaning and he doesn’t even hear it when renji says that he can moan in his ears. How come he pays attention to such thing at this kind of situation? All that he can think about is to gain more pleasure and to drown in bliss even more. He knows that if this going to take long, Halrein will certainly find them and he does not know what he’ll do. Seiran can only wish that his other lover won’t do anything that can ham them both. Even though it sounds impossible, he still wishes for it.

He moves his hands from renji’s neck and places them on his shoulder instead. He tightly grips on the red haired angel’s broad shoulder as they continue to have their blissful intercourse. He moans more and louder, he can’t hold his voice anymore. His own movement and renji’s are too good, and too much to handle as well. In his moaning and pleasure, Seiran thinks of Halrein, he knows for sure that his loud voice will lead him here. ,” Ren…. Not so fast, Halrein will hear us.” He can imagine what will happen if halrein ever sees this. That stupid halrein will turn this into a threesome for no doubt. That angel is as stupid as this one, but the thing is, Seiran loves them both, even though those two men are often driven by their sexual desire, but they only have intercourse with Seiran and no other.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Seiran tells him to wait and guard the camp, so he does it well. But then he begins to feel a bit of anxiety when both of them not coming back. It has been long enough and there is no sign that those two will ever show up. Worried that renji may eat Seiran alive since he is a demon, halrein stands up and starts to walk around the camp. He does not know what to do, he wishes to leave the camp and search for them. Then, after struggling with his mind, halrein decides to leave the camp to search out for those two. He hears something, it sounds like a cry but he is not sure. He decides to follow the sound and he gets a clearer hearing of it. It is no cry it is someone moaning in pleasure. He gets closer to the river, and he sees some kind of wings wraps around two people. It is just too obvious. He knows instantly that it is Renji and seiran, both of them are making love in this kind of situation. This is unbelievable.

Then, he rushes his way to them and he slips his hands inside those wings and grabs Seiran out from it. He is all naked, flustered and dripping wet everywhere. He kisses his lover passionately right in front of Renji’s eyes, and he spins seiran to all four. He pushes his lover to Renji so that Seiran takes the demon’s hard dick inside his mouth , as for Halrein, he thrust deep inside Seiran’s intimate rectal and pushes him hard inside, making him moan loudly while taking both dick in his mouth and butt. He starts to move faster and deeper, which makes Seiran sucks Renji’s dick even harder. It goes all the way to his throat and Seiran can’t do anything but amoaning in passion. ,” How do you like this Seiran? Two angels loving you from all sides, this is the best, don’t you think so? I’m sure Renji will agree to this.” Halrein then grabs Seiran’s arms and pushes him more, making Renji’s dick go all the way inside his throat. he gazes at Seirans back which is so smooth and attractive, then he says ," I'm sure you like this too Renji.. am i right?' he knows that this lover of Seiran likes this, it is written all over his face even if he tries to hide it. Halrein is a man so he knows things bout men, he knows it when a man gets excited or not. This kind of intercourse.. a threesome is the very first experience that he ever has with Seiran and he starts to like this.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

It was too late to calm down, Renji could sense the other guy around. He felt irritated as he felt him looking at them. The demon woke up again and faught to take over once more. Renji kept control, until his lover was snatched out of his wings and put on the ground like an animal. It didn't take long for the demon to completly take over. The wings instantly took their black and red feathers, his eyes turned the same color and his clawed hands laid gently on Seiran's head while he was sucking him. He stared straight into Halrein's eyes. He smiled, showing his sharp fangs.

-You must have pissed the angel off enough for him to let me take over. Thanks.

He looked down to the man sucking his hard cock and smiled again. He recognized the angel who poisonned him when they met. His hand was gently brushing throught the angel's hair. He knew his other self loved this man, so he wouldn't kill him.

-Well, well. It seems my other self was having some fun. And to think that your sucking me, little angel. I will enjoy this. As long as you please me, I won't harm you. And as for you, the other me is calling you a batard. So you'll be my bitch.

Actually, the angel Renji was saying something more developped, but the demon didn't care.

-Suck harder, my little angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 am

He barely recognize what’s just happen, a moment ago he was making love to Renji and then all of a sudden, Halrein pops out and turn the tides around. The one inside him is Halrein now, he does not have any idea what happen, it is all too sudden and he can’t figure things out properly. He only knows two things; right now he is giving pleasure to both halrein and renji. But then something goes different. He smells something wrong with his lover Renji. The scent and the aura are different. He knows when the red-haired angel speaks, this deep menacing, and annoying voice, this is the voice of the demon, he remember last time he manage to poison this one. Now, the two men taking him are one angel and one demon. He is still excited at this point but he never plans to give in just like this in from of this demon. He knows that the real Renji won’t share him with this demon; all that he can think about now is how to awake that angel of his. While Halrein is thrusting deep inside him, he tightens and squeezes his dick harder. He pulls both of his arms from halrein’s grasps and lifts himself up to meet the demon eye to eye. He grips the demon’s shoulder hard as if he is clawing it, he says to the demon,” none of us will be your bitch! And give me back my Renji! Or I won’t let you breath!”This time, Seiran won’t let halrein to say a word to this demon since it’ll make it worse. So he comes out with something.

Still with halrein inside him, Seiran grabs the demon’s face and try his hardest to kiss him. He slips his tongue inside the demon’s mouth and kisses him harder. He won’t let go of this lips even though he feels all sick kissing this evil jerk. But he hopes that by making this demon not able to breathe, his angelic Renji will come back. Maybe he still can reach his lover by doing this. He does not know for sure but if it is to get Renji back, then it’s worth a try. He presses his tongue deeper and clawed the demon’s shoulder hard. He won’t give anything to this demon, nothing at all, since all of his belongs only to Renji and Halrein.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm

From the moment halrein thrusts deep inside his lover and making love to him, the other angel starts to change. He never expects that such thing will happen just like that. But it is not a bad idea, since by doing this; he can get to see the demon version of renji. Black wings, piercing gaze, halrein knows it all, typical demons and devils. He tries to ignore the demon and focusing in giving Seiran more pleasure, he keeps on loving his lovely angel all by himself. Then, he notices that the demon says something about the two of them, about him and Seiran. Saying that halrein is a bad guy and that he won’t hurt seiran as long as he keeps on sucking that demon’s dick. Knowing his lover for some time, he knows that Seiran won’t do such a thing. He won’t give this demon any pleasure. He can see it that Seiran really loves Renji when he tries to awaken his angel by locking both of the demon’s lip and his in a kiss. He notices that the demon can’t breathe and they’ve been kissing for quite a long time. He sees the demon’s face is changing somehow. Perhaps this stupid angel can feel Seiran’s touch? Halrein sincerely hopes that it is true. IF this fails, then he has no choice but to seal that demon away and take the blissful pleasure all by himself. Halrein holds Seiran’s waist tighter to keep him safe. He does not want his lover to get hurt by this demon. While having intercourse with his lover, Halrein keeps his guard all the time, if this demon is about to do anything to hurt either one of them, he is prepared to response. As for now, he lets Seiran takes control over the situation since that is his desire.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Seeing that this angel wanted to see his good side, Renji pushed the head of the one that poisoned him and looked at him. He ended up smiling. Why? He had no idea. Maybe it was because his other side was in love with him, maybe it was because this guy had beaten him once. He sighed before giving him a wide, arrogant smile.

-You know, I'm Renji too. I was going to fuck both of you until you lost your minds. But since you want the other me, I could give him back to you. Though, I would have expected you to accept this side of us. Too bad.

Surprisingly, the demon leaned and gently kissed the angel. While he was kissing, he left the angel side of him take over again. His arms wraped around Seiran and kissed him more passionnatly. Nobody could know who it was at this point. Until he opened his eyes and they were back to normal. The demon stayed close enough, just in case the other guy did something to piss the angel him off again.

-I have no idea how you did it, but the demon appreciates you. I didn't hurt anyone?

Renji softly kissed him again. It seems the demon wasn't there for a very long time, they were still placed like before, though now he had his lover in his arms. He kissed his lover, his hand went and stroked his lover's hard cock.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Halrein gets surprised that his lover Seiran really pushes the demon away and get the real renji back. But this is a good thing since this means that halrein does not need to attack or protect seiran from something dangerous. He is happy as long as Seiran is safe and sound; this angel is all that he ever cares about. He smiles as he sees that stupid angel comes back, at least now Seiran is happy. Still, he can sense the demon so he is a little bit worried that the demon will comes out again and hurt his lover, so he keeps his guard and does not let this twisted angel escape his eyes. He lets this angel strokes Seiran’s dick as he wishes for some time. Then, he slowly grabs Seiran and thrust harder inside him, he leans on a dead tree behind him and placed Seiran on his thigh with his back against Halrein’s. He slowly, gently, thrust inside his angel’s tight butt and makes both of them moan. He can feel it that both of them are starting to dripping wet down there, he then looks at renji with a plain gaze since he tries his best to be ‘friendly” to the guy who almost hurt Seiran. He rubs seiran’s crotch with his fingers and hands, gently playing with it. This feels o good after s long time without his lover beside him. He whispers softly into Seiran’s ear, “I love you my angel, you, and no other, just you.” He strokes his lover’s hair and kisses his neck all the way to his rosy cheek; this angel is just too lovely that he can’t hold himself back. He lets Renji watches these act of his in purposes, maybe he will get all turned on and fuck Seiran as well. He then sighs at renji’s stupid question of ‘did I hurt anyone,” he says," thanks to Seiran, you harm nobody. If that demon of yours ever tries to hurt my beloved angel here, I swear to slice it half along with you.” He says those words with a flat tone and cold expression. He does not mind sharing but he does not like it when this angel puts Seiran in danger.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

His plans works well, he gets back his beloved Renji and he happily kisses him. Seiran knows that Renji can hear him and feel him through that kiss. Perhaps it is their bond as lovers, maybe even the demon starts to like Seiran as well? He can’t believe it when the demon leans over and kisses him gently; he does not expect that kind of touch from the demon. But still, he is happy now that Renji is back to him. He can’t stop kissing him to show how relived and happy he is. Then renji leans closer and strokes his hard dick, Seiran moans softly to this pleasure and he holds Renji’s shoulder at this moment. However, halrein puts him in a different position all of s udden. Halrein sits down near a tree and puts Seiran on top with his back rubbing halrein’s chest. His crotch and everything is being exposed to Renji who is in front of him. He can even see his rectal and dick dripping wet and gets all turned on. He can’t help it but to feel embarrassed over this but he is also gets excited. This is too exciting that when halrein whispers sweet words to him, Seiran shivers in his lover’s arms and blushes. He looks at Renji, his other lover and pulls him close to his side. He moves halrein’s arms and placed them on his waist. Seiran hugs Renji and gently whisper into his ears,” you can go all the way inside me too, I want you both inside..” he kisses his demon-angel lover to calm him again since he can still sense the demon. Since he is not sure that Renji will share him with the demon, he tries his best to keep the angel Renji by his side for now. Then, to give his lover more pleasure, seiran strokes his dripping dick and kissing him again and again, this way it will be easier for Renji to go all the way inside him. Though this will be the very first time Seiran gets to fee ‘double penetration”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Renji feels irritated once more when thus guy takes his lover away again. He keeps his calm, but clenches his teeth. Even though the demonic side of him appreciaged Seiran, he still didn't like Halrein all that much. He wanted to grab his neck and choke him violently until his head fell on the floor, but since his lover had feelings for him, Renji would hold back. A deep growl rose from his throat, he couldn't really control it. He was quite pissed at how this Halrein guy treated his angel. Though Seiran then stroked his cock and Renji shivered. The growl left replaced by a silent moan. He went closer to him so he could kiss him with love and gentleness. If Halrein was more violent, Renji was as sofr as his feathers with his lover. He heard Seiran say that he could also go inside him, that he wanted both of them inside him. Renji felt his heart hurt again, visibly he will never be the only one for his lover. He will always be one of them both. Though he did want to be inside his lover, even though this man was already claiming him. Renji didn't want to share, but this is what his lover wanted. He slowly sliped inside his lover. He was at least happy to be the one to have his lover's face. It was tight inside him, he was hoping his lover was not in pain. Renji moaned lightly and kissed his lover. He looked at him in the eyes seeing himself through them, but he was still hurt to know that he wasn't alone there. At least when thzy were at Seiran's home it was just the two of them. Renji kissed him again, softly yet with passion. It was only because he loved this man that he could do this with another man in the picture. He started movibg inside his lover.

-I love you, Seiran. My Angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 am

He enjoys this kind of thing even though he dislikes the other guy. He wants to be the only one for Seiran and now, he knows that such thing will never happen. His heart is hurt but he will endure that pain. All that he needs now is to feel his angel’s smooth skin and warmth. At least he knows that after everything that ever happen between them, he still has a place inside Seiran’s heart. That is better than not at all, that is what halrein thinks. He is sure that this other angel does not think like him. This one finds no enjoyment in sharing, not at all. Oddly, this makes halrein glad. That means he is a worthy competitor to be able to make renji feel insecure. He can’t help it but smile at the other angel. He starts to lick and nibbles Seiran’s neck slowly, make him moan out loud. Just when Renji goes all the way inside to join him, Halrein feels Seiran’s insides gets tighter around their dick. He knows that this is the very first time Seiran experience this kind of pleasure. So, he will go slow and gentler right now. Seiran is shivering due to the pleasure and pain. But Halrein tries to make his lover feel better, so he gently moves insides Seiran, very slowly he rubs Seiran‘s insides which also makes him rub Renji’s dick at the same time. He moans to the bliss and gently holds Seiran’s waist, he caresses it to give more sensation to his lover. Then, he picks out something like a tiny silver bottle from his clothes on the ground; he pours the liquid inside to Seiran’s crotch and around his rectal. It is honey, kind of natural lubricant; at least it is what he can do to lessen the pain that his lover feels.

The honey smells sweet and it also wet both Renji’s and halrein’s crotch. He wonders if the other guy likes this, but he is sure that he likes it and it will go the same for Seiran. With lubricant all over his lover’s crotch, He thrusts deeper, slowly this time, he kisses his angel gently he will give all of his love to this man only and no other. Then he realizes that this realm where they are making love is dangerous, so halrein cast a double of himself and turns it into a barrier around them. Then, he focuses some of his power in his mouth, a silver light appears inside the mouth then he kisses Seiran and feeds the light orally t o him,” Now, you have half of my soul and I have half of yours, whatever happen to you or wherever you go, I will find and save you if you call out to me, even from the depth of your heart, I will hear you.”

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   

Back to top Go down

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next