World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 pm

So the demonic renji is just teasing seiran? That is just great. He makes seiran gets all flustered and shy over a joke. He even makes him shivers a little when he whispers those words into his ears. How can he think that he can just tease Seiran’s body for the whole night? Seiran seriously doubt that this man can hold it while touching his body. He knows this man the best after all. He knows that this horny demon- angel man won’t be able to hold back if he keeps on touching seiran’s body like that. But if this man wants to play then Seiran will do it gladly, he notices that renji has turned back to his angelic form. He leans closer to his lover with a blushing face, then he whispers

,” so your demon wants to see how long you can endure not to make love to me while… teasing my body… do you also want to put that to the test?”

He then looks at renji with a sharp gaze of his black eyes. He does not know what this man is currently thinking about. However, if this angel wants to put his ‘endurance’ in ‘not making love’ to Seiran while groping him, then Seiran is more than happy to play along and make this guy lose in his own game. He slowly undo his clothes and giving renji a clear sight of his slim body, he will see if this man really does not want to find an inn for them after this.

,” go on… touch me.. That’s what you want right? Touching me without having sex?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 pm

What the hell had his demon put him in this time? Why did he exchange place with him after challenging Seiran with his perverted game? The angel Renji felt annoyed by the demon, but he didn't have time to do anything that Seiran striped himself in front of Renji. Such a beautiful body. Inviting him to touch him, to fufill the challenge given to him by the demon. Renji sighed as he walked to Seiran and covered his body with his six long wings. He lifted Seiran's chin and gently kissed him.

-That is his game, not mine. If you wish to play his game then wait for him to be in control. I'm not like that. If you want me to please you, you simply have to ask. But having you naked like that in front of me, it makes me forget the pain in my body.

Renji kissed him again, slowly wraping his arms around his lover's slim and soft body. His hands in Seiran's back, he kept him tight against him as he kept kissing his lover's soft lips. He sliped his tongue in hi mouth and prolongued the kiss as his hands lowered to Seiran's waist just holding him close to his hardening cock.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:36 pm

So the angelic renji gets tricked by his own demon? That is new thing. It matters not to seiran since demonic or not, this man is still horny as ever. He knows that renji gets hard by seeing his nude skin just now. As they kiss, his lover says that it makes the pain go away when they touch. It makes Seiran smiles happily. He gently brushes renji’s long red hair and kisses him. Softly, he whispers into his lovers ears as he holds renji’s face with both of his hands

,” then… what you’ll do, you’re hard down there, if you want to play it my style…. We shall find some place to spend the night first like an inn, I’m sure there is one nearby, this is your last offer for tonight renji, I won’t offer this again.”

He already says this plan to the demon renji and rejected, now, he’ll see if the ‘other’ renji will accept, because if he does not, then Seiran will leave his lover ‘hanging’ in that kind of state all night long. He is not a type of guy who likes to do it outdoor, and while they are all sweaty like this after all the battles. He wishes to clean his body too and he is sure that this lover of his also needs a fresh bath, since they don’t smell that nice right now.

He knows that it will only take them less than half an hour if they just walk or fly to find an inn around. The place here is not an abandoned one so it should have at least and inn or a small tavern to rest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 am

Renji sighed. Of course Seiran would have noticed that he was hard. That man saw everything about him. Renji knelt and picked Seiran's robe frthe ground to cover him up before picking his lover in his arms with a smile. He wouldn't let his lover go after what he had said. He wouldn't he able to not do anything all night in the state his demon left him.
Renji kissed his lover's lips and smiled at him.

-Then to an inn we go. There's no way I'm letting you go after you got naked in front of me that way.

He walked towards the next gate with his lover in his arms, kissing him gently.

I'll end the topic here and start one in the inn. Look for me! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   

Back to top Go down

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7