World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm

As they were flying, Renji couldn't help but to look at the angel's white wings. Did his other side have white wings too? He prefered his black and red feathers anyway. When they got to the cave, Renji sensed no danger around. Seiran started a fire and asked him to sit down and warm up with him. When Renji did sit down, Seiran then asked him a question about his angel side. Renji placed his hand on his chest, where his heart was and closed his eyes.

-We've had this problem for a very long time. He hates me and I hate him but we're still the same person. We both have strenghs and weaknesses. We also share the same heart. That's why you're not dead yet. He loves you so much that it makes me feel protective over you. So I'm guessing that he would be happy if you liked both of us. He would feel accepted completly, and so would I.

Renji leaned closer to Seiran. Even though the demon prefered to kill, around this guy he felt possessive. So, he kissed him, pleasing his other self as much as his own senses.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 am

Seiran will do anything to make renji happy at this point. If accepting the demon will make renji happy, then he is willing to do it. It makes Seiran happy that the demon speaks honestly about two of them being in love and possessive over Seiran. He lens on the demon and then gently, he presses his lips against renji’s. The feeling is still the same, warm and soft, but this is the demon side of his lover and seiran does not mind that at all. He will love hi lover completely without disliking anything about his lover here. He blushes a bit as he does that. He just initiates a lip on lip kiss with a demon. But still he likes it that this demon doesn’t hurt him like he does before. Seiran starts to think that he needs to know the personality about this demon more. He wishes to understand his lover completely.

“Tell me more about you; I think I need to know so that I can accept both of you.”

Seiran and renji are sitting near the fire camp; tonight they will have a long chat before halrein gets back. This is a good thing that Seian is now alone with renji, so he can talk more with the demonic side of his lover. He wishes to know what makes this demon becomes bad, all that he knows are demons don’t have to be evil; they can be kind if they want to, but this one chooses to be cruel, and Seiran wishes to know why. If it is possible, he will try out to help renji.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

When the angel's lips pressed againt the demon's lips and that the angel blushed, Renji couldn't stop a smirk from rising. The angel wanted to know more about the demonic side of Renji. The demon looked at him and sighed.

-About me? Well I don't really know. When we were small, something triggered me to come out. I al the result of all the anger and all the hatred that the divine me holds down. I have more strengh in the darker realms. Sadly, when I was younger, I couldn't contrl myself at all, it's painful for a demon to have the blood of a divine in its veins. I killed many friends if my divine side. They were simply to close at the wrong time. He started hating me. I couldn't help it, the only thing that felt good to me was the blood I drank and the one I spilled. I was going to kill you, but then he fell in love with you, and I must admit, you are... special for me as well. Though his anger wakes me up often when the other angel is around. He doesn't like the way he treats you. He would treat you like this...

Renji leaned over and kissed Seiran softly, brushing his hand in the angel's hair. He even tried to mind his fangs to not cut the angel's face.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am

That is some story that renji tells seiran. Now he knows how this demon really feels inside his heart. He is a demon but he can see that renji is different inside the heart. Even though he is a demon, renji does not hurt seiran, even before the ear ring is given to him. Then the demon says something that catches seiran’s attention more than his other words. He says that in some way, Seiran is special for him. He does not know for sure what this demon means by ‘special’. He wishes to ask him but the does not do that. He wonders if what renji says is true that by the time he takes of his ear ring, this demon will go berserk and kill him or hurt him. Seiran won’t gamble on this and he keeps the ear ring where it belongs. He asks the demon again

,” is it true that if I take of my ear ring, you will certainly hurt me?”

Seiran wraps his arms around his legs and he gives the demon a gentle gaze. He brushes the demon’s hair. It is red blood color, and under the light from the fire, it looks so beautiful, just like the sun. Even though they are the same person, they are different; renji is one body but two hearts. Somehow, Seiran is sure that this demon won’t hurt him even if he doesn’t wear the ear ring. From the way the demon act towards him, he can see that this demon is actually gentle and kind one , if it’s not, then seiran won’t be here talking to him eye to eye.

“ I don’t think you are an evil demon, there is still kindness in your demon heart, or you don’t notice it renji?”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am

When Renji saw him holding his legs, the first thing he thought was that he was cold. So Renji opened his crimson and black wings and pulled Seiran closer to him, closing his wings to wrap Seiran up. He then wraped the angel with his arm and rubbed the angel's body to heat him up. When he hears Seiran ask him if he would kill him if he took the earing, Renji smirked.
He looked at Seiran with moking eyes.

-You want to test that theory?

Renji played gently with the earing and then he took it off himself. And dangled it on his finger before putting it back on the angel's ear.

-It seems you still live. The earing doest control me, it summons me and helps me keep balanced. When it was on me, I couldn't summon myself. The problem is, if I don't have a deep connection with the summoner, I can decide to kill him and take the jewel back from him. This time, the angel chose well. He loves you alot to have given you the power to have me.

Renji kept him close and warmed him up the best he can. When the angel said that he had kindness in his heart, the demon smirked again, then decided to kiss the angel. A sweet, tender kiss, shiwing passion for the second time in his demonic life.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 pm

The demon does not take a second chance. He just put the theory to the test just like he says. He releases the ear ring from Seiran’s ear and plays with it for a while, and put it back where it belongs. He is a ‘to the point’ person and he seems to act more and say less type of guy. Seiran scoffs at this man near him. He can be ‘adorable’ sometimes. This demon is not as deadly or arrogant as he used to, or maybe is it because renji loves Seiran that affects the demon also? He wonders if the angel renji loves him, then what about this demon? Does he see Seiran as a friend or something else? This demon makes Seiran a bit curious to know him even more. People fear him all this time and run away like flash when they see this man, this demonic version of renji. But right now, this demon is completely gentle and kind, this makes Seiran wonders even more whether this demon really is a cruel and evil one, he does not sense any threat right now it is different from the first time they meet. He thinks maybe this demon becomes cruel towards the people that he is not familiar with or not closes enough. Seiran gently brushes the demon’s red hair and he gently says

,” near the fire, your hair is so beautiful, it’s like the color of the sun that thrown over your broad shoulder.”

His eyes focus on the beautiful red color of renji’s hair as he strokes it. He feels the demon wings wraps around his body to warm him up. This demon is sure has his gentle side that nobody knows, except for seiran. He notices that the demon is being care for him and kind, seiran gives him a gentle happy smile and keeps on playing with his hair. It is very soft and so pretty. He thinks that since this demon is being kind, he deserves to stay longer in the surface, besides if seiran knows more about this man, it’ll be a good thing as well.

,” I don’t get it why people fear you that much, you are so gentle right now and I don’t feel any menacing aura from you, tell me renji, is there anything I can do to help you? Do you wish to say something to me ?”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:49 pm

-People fear me simply because of what I am. They don't stop to talk to me the way you are right now. They just see my eyes, my claws, or my fangs and they become panicked, running around asking for someone to save them. I still didn't do anything. But understand, I have very little patience compared to the angel me. When I see them scurry around yelling that a demon is going to kill them and then they start asking for my pity, why shoul I give it to them? They already marked me as being evil. Why should I not comply to the stereotype? So I kill them, leaving a trail of destruction in my wake. I have more strengh then most men only because I am angry, so angry inside. What if somebody looked at you and started stating what you should be? What would you do?

Renji was angry again, thinking of what he had to endure everytime he woke up in his demonic form. Hearing the people screaming and running away from him. He would never be accepted by anyone. Except this guy. This angel sat down and listened to him, he didn't scream, he didn't run. He held his hand and flew in the sky with him, he sits next to him near a fire with him. He doesn't judge him, doesn't ask for his pity. Yes, this man was special to the demon now. He was his only friend, the only one who could ever understand him. Demons were not born bad, they were shaped by the people surrounding them. Renji had only people who feared him.

-People have always been afraid of me, but nobody ever sat down to talk with me. You did. I'll make sure nothing ever hurts you.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 pm

The demon gives Seiran a blunt crystal clear answer to all of his wondering thoughts. He knows that this demon is not bad or evil like people say and it is proven already that he is not. He can’t say anything to the demon. All that he says implies that he is hurt because of the stupidity that comes out from foolish people who can’t think straight. He feels that he must do something for this demon renji, if he can do at least one thing for him, maybe this demon will feel better and maybe, by doing that it will make the angel renji feels happy as well since both of them are actually one person. Seiran pulls renji’s head close to his chest and cuddles him there for a moment. He brushes renji’s long hair; gently he lays his delicate face on top of renji’s hair as he cuddles him that way. He gently speaks then,” well, now you and the other you have me, you don’t need to see anyone else, see only me and you won’t get hurt, do you like that idea?’

He does not let go of renji’s head and keeps cuddling him against his small chest.
He gives this demon his warmth and hoping that it will make renji feels better. He gently kisses the red crimson hair and closes his eyes. Seiran then says something to him again,’ a moment ago, I share my soul with both of you, so now, we are attached and connected to each other, I will be able to find and track you no matter where you are, and you can do the same with me. So renji, let go of everything, you have me, and I will keep your heart and soul safe with me.” Those tender, loving words are all that seiran can give right now. For sure, he won’t let anything hurt renji as well since they are more than just a master and the demon, they are best friends, and most important, Seiran is in love with the angelic renji

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Being held like this had never happened for the demon. He felt, strange. This man was in loe with his angelic side, and he loved the other angel too, why would he love the demon then? Never mind, Renji felt comfortable in the arms of this man. He liked to be touched for one and not to have to grab other people and slash them into bits in order to let his frustration excape. Now this divine says that he doesn't have to look at other people because he is there for him. He also says that he has shared his soul with his other side so then he could find Renji whenever he wanted. Renji didn't have the intention of leaving his side at all. When he claimed that he would keep both his heart and his soul safe, Renji lifted his face and looked straight in Seiran's eyes.

-My heart and soul? I don't have to look at other people? you say that I have you now, but would you ever be ready to do to me what you do to my other self and that other divine? Would you ever go so low as to sleep with a demon?

Renji was reday to hear him say no, but a part of him thought he might accept. Since he does love his other side and that they share the same heart, and body, he thinks that Seiran wouldn't mind trying it with him. If he did, it would be the first time the demon would sleep with anyone without having to rape them. But then again, he had his doubts that Seiran would want to. So he laid his head on Seiran's thighs and looked up at him as he laid on his back then.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 am

It surprises Seiran to hear those words from the demon. This demon wishes to make love to him? Seiran is not against that thought but he is blushing to hear Renji says that. He never sleeps with a demon and if he is about to do it, this demon will be the first, the one and only. All that he thinks right now is what he is to this demonic Renji. Seiran is in love with the angelic one and that other Renji is also loves him deeply. But this one, he does not know how this renji feels about him. And a man like Seiran only sleeps with the one who he loves and loves him back. This moment is getting awkward as the demon says such thing. With his red blushing face, Seiran tries to calm down slowly before he gives his answer. Renji slips down and rest on Seiran’s thigh. He smiles at this demon and caresses his red hair again. He sighs before he gives his answer with a question

,’ I don’t see it as disgusting to make love to you, but the thing is, since it’s called make love, I only do it with love, with the person who I love and loves me back. Your other self loves me and I feel the same. And you, what do you take me for? Is it my body? Or is it my heart that you are after? “

With those words, Seiran hopes that he makes it clear to this demonic renji. Thought they are the same person, share the same heart and mind, they are still two different people. The angelic renji may love seiran but how about this one? Seiran barely knows this renji and it is the same with him. Seiran highly doubts that this renji is also in love with him just the way the other Renji feels for him. but still, he does not reject this man since he is part of his beloved RRenji.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

Renji knew what this meant. It meant Seiran doesn't like the demon the same way he liked the angelic side of him. Out of anger, the demon got up and walked away from Seiran. It hurt him, again somebody didn't like him. He wanted to know what the demon felt for him. Renji had already told him. He and his angelic side have the same heart. They shared the same love for this angel. Renji was certain that he only didn't like him because he was a demon. He wasn't good enough to please this divine.
The demon walked passed the fire and sat in the shadows. He was tired of everybody calling him a monster. He started feeling annoyed by something wet on his face. He wiped his face and found tears falling from his eyes. Now he was angry.

-I told you, we shared the same fucken heart! You should understand that I like you! Why the hell do you think you're not dead? And what the hell is this wet crap?!

Maybe it was his soft side that was crying, the demon never cried. He didn't understand what wad going on. He kept wiping the wet tears from his face, sitting in the dark shadows, he wraped his own wings around him and holding his legs close to his body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

He is surprised to see the act of this demon. Why does he get all angry? Seiran doesn’t reject him; he never says that he doesn’t like him. He is just get a little confuse about renji’s split of personality that’s all there is. He gets shocked when the demon yells all angry at him and it hurts Seiran to see his lover acts this way towards him. renji then walks away and hides himself around his own wings. This is the very first time Seiran sees renji this angry at him the very first time they fight like this. This hurts his heart so much, but he holds his tears. Still despite all that anger, Seiran dares himself to approach the demon. He kneels before Renji and stretches his arms to reach renji and gets him out from his wing shell. He holds him tight against his chest and Seiran can feel his tears starts to dripping out and it wet Renji’s red hair. Seiran never means to hurt his feelings, all that are just questions and he does not expect his lover to act like this. He does not say anything as he keeps on holding renji against his warm chest. He kisses the red hair gently and then, after some time, he let renji slips from his arms. Seiran wipes his tears and walks away as he mumbles softly,” I love you my renji.”

He keeps walking into the deep cave and sits a bit far from his lover. Maybe this demonic renji has a sensitive feeling despite his cruel attitude. Seiran let himself fall to the cold ground of the cave, he does not fall asleep, with his eyes open, his tears starts to flow and wet the cold ground. He cries in silent and makes not a single noise, not even a slight breathing noise. He loves renji, he just does not understand the demon one so well. Their personalities are completely the opposite against each other and it takes time for Seiran to understand everything completely. He curls himself and warms up his thin body by hugging his legs and presses it against his chest. His white wings grow out and wrap around him like a white blanket.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 am

The instant the angel held him in his arms, the demon sowly calmed down. He needed to be touched. And when he felt the tears of the angel fall on his head, he feels disgusted with himself. He knew his angelic side was very soft and very patuent, the demon was much more hard and sharp tongued. This time, the demon would have to be more gentle with the angel. Though before he could do or say anything, Seiran got up and went in a corner of the cave. Wraping himself with his white wings. Not good enough. His wings wouldn't keep him warm enough. Sighing about his own stupidity, Renji got up and walked to Seiran. He lied down behind him and wraped his own wing around him. Then he wrapped his arm around the angel's thin waist and brought him closer to him so he could cuddle with him. The demon wasn't stupid, he wipe Seiran tears as he kissed his neck.

-I didn't mean to make you cry. I... I'm not good with people... I'm... sorry.

Renji then pulled Seiran until the angel was laying on his back and that the demon could be half on him. Renji looked straight in his eyes for a moment, then he leaned down and kissed the angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 am

He thinks that he can hide his tears and pain from the demon, but Seiran is wrong. The demonic Renji is not that stupid, and he notices Seiran crying alone in the dark wrapped with his own white wings. It makes Seiran feels better to know that this demon cares for him. Seiran rolls over as he feels the demon behind him. He looks at the demon straight in the eye, with a loving gaze and a little bit teary eyes. He wipes it on his own and he sinks his head against the demon’s chest and wraps his small arms around renji’s muscular body. He feels so warm holding his lover just like this. Renji says that he is sorry and Seiran knows that those words come from the depth of his heart, his most sincere apology. Then he says softly to his lover,” I understand, how you feel, I want you to know that I don’t reject you, it’s just that it takes time for me to understand the two of you completely.” Seiran states his real feeling. He does not hate or reject this demon. He hopes that renji knows this. He just needs time to fully understand the split of personality since it’s a bit complicated for Seiran.

He lifts his head and leans closer to renji . Their lips meet in a gentle kiss. Seiran caresses renji’s face and look into his blazing red eyes even with that color in his eyes, he looks handsome. Seiran smiles gently at him,” you know, I like your eyes. They are so beautiful in scarlet.” Seiran does not take his eyes from renji’s blazing pupils. He can see his reflection there Seiran kisses his lover again, this time, a bit longer and gentler. He wants the demon to know that he cares for him and that he takes the demon renji just as the same as he takes the angelic one. He feels the same for both of them since they share the same body, heart, and soul.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am

Renji liked the soft lips kissing his. He gave his kiss back with z hint of desire. The demon never embraced a man in love, he usually raes them but this man was different. The demon's hand went on Seiran's soft cheek as he did 't allowed his angel to go away from his lips. It was the first time ha was being careful. His fangs could easily hurt this angel, but he didn't. He slipped his tongue in the angel's mouth. This feeling he also liked. His hand sliped down to Seiran's hips and lifted his leg next to his body. To feel of Seiran's soft skin on his leg slowly started to wake the demon's sexual hunger. He was hoping that the other angel would take his time, Renji wanted to touch this angel. Renji sliped his hand under Seiran's yukata to touch his skin. His hand slowly sliped towards Seiran's intimacy, but stoped a few centimetres for it. He continued their kiss with more passion. He could feel the heat from Seiran's face and knew he was flustered. He was excited by just this kiss, this angel was very exciting. Renji was always kissing him, then he decided to go nibble on the angel's ear and whisper in it with a very seductive voice.

-You want to try me out? I'm certain both the angel me and the current me are interested. Let me dry your tears for ever. Interested?

He licked the angel's ear, kissed his cheek until he reached the man's lips again. His hand then continued it's route and gently brushed his claws on the sensitive skin of Seiran's cock. His tongue sliped in the angel's mouth again. Slowly brushing his fangs against the man's lips, he knew Seiran felt excited by all this.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 am

He just can’t believe this man. Not long ago Seiran is under both renji and halrein moaning screaming in pleasure, and now this demon want to try him out? He gets a feeling that he won’t escape this time. This demon starts to seduce him by kissing Seiran gently and even lifts his hips to caress his butt. It not a lie that Seiran gets all flustered at this point. He can’t seem to refuse this demon at this point even though he is still a bit tired after the previous sex. Seiran moans softly as renji keeps on rubbing and groping him all over. His yukata is all disheveled and reveals his smooth thigh and crotch. This is totally embarrassing and he can’t help it but to blush hard there, Seiran shivers all over when renji whispers such wild words into his ear. Perhaps this man is just too horny and he can’t hold it back at all. He knows that this demon never holds people with gentleness like this. This will be the very first time for him to do such thing. He then thinks that, if he really has sex with this man and then all of a sudden halrein shows up, he will sure be having a double penetration again!

Still shivering and trembling, Seiran gives a soft gaze into renji’s red eyes, he can’t say anything, and he is too embarrassed right now. He can only give renji his flustered face and his soft moans. Seiran puts both of his arms on renji’s shoulder, being in the bottom, under this demonic renji is quite exciting. At some point Seiran starts to think that maybe this demon is a naughty one rather than cruel. He wants to say loving words to him, but his tongue goes numb and he can’t talk. Then after trying his best to fight his ‘excitement’ Seiran able to say something and the only thing he says to this demon is ,” naughty renji..” That’s all there is! Those are the extent of his sentence right now! He dares not to look at the demon’s eyes or face; he is just too shy to do that since this version of renji is a bit different from the angelic one.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm

The demon smirk after hearing what the angel told him. Innocent words for such a sinful man. At least, Renji was not being rejected by the angel. Seiran was actually moaning under him, his face was flustered. The demon help it, his hand continued it route and started playing with Seiran's cock. His tongue following Seiran's soft muscles on his chest. The angel tasted good, so sweet. He remembered that only a few hours earlier he had woken up to find Seran sucking him so he thought he'd repay the favor. He started licking Seiran's cock, playing with the tip of it. Thrn he took it in his mouth, still being careful about his fangs on the cock's sensitive skin. Though he did softly brush his fangs on it just to give shivers to the angel.
He looked up to Seiran and smiled while he sucked on his cock, licking the underside at the same time. He gave hive a seductive look before closing his eyes and sucking a little harder on it. Since he had claws, he was very careful to slip one finger inside him. He was aroused by this man, and it seemed the same for the angel since he kept moaning and trembling. It made the demon get more excited. He stoped sucking his cock and licked his way back to his lips. He sliped his own cock inside Seiran and moaned. Then he looked at the angel gently and kissed him.

-I won't hurt you, my little angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 pm

He never thinks that he will sleep with the demon side of renji as well, but this may turns out a good thing since maybe, the angelic renji likes this also. He gets weak all over under the demon’s touch. This time this demon is being careful and gentle, totally different from the last time. Seiran always likes it when he is treated like this. He feels loved and secure at the same time. He sweetly trembles and shivers under Renji’s skin. His face turns into a pink blush color, as well as his whole body. He knows that if renji sees this, he’ll feel even more embarrassed that he already has. But still, Seiran can’t cover his blushing skin. It always happens if he gets excited over something. He moans as the demon sucks his dick and plays with it. Seiran can’t believe that this demon holds him like the angelic renji does. Even though they have the same heart and soul, he never expects this demon to act the same. But still, this is not a bad thing, in fact this is a good thing since Seiran will get used to the touch of the demonic renji as well.

AS the demon starts to get more excited and thrusts hard inside Seiran, he moans softly and he grabs Renji’s arms and holds it tight with his small hands. Seiran tenses us a little at first before he relaxes himself under renji. He is still blushing there and somehow tries to hides it but does not succeed in his effort. So he gives the demonic renji a shy and embarrassed look on his face. That is all there is. He can’t seem to say much to this guy. This is his first time doing this with the demon so he feels very shy right now and excited at the same time. He does nothing but stares gently at the demon with a flustered face. He can’t bring himself to kiss the demon back, he just accept whatever the demon is doing to him and does not fight back at all.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 pm

No fighting, no fear. The demon could only smell excitement from the angel. He wanted this man to feel the same thing for him as for his angel side and the other guy. Renji slowly started moving inside Seiran. For once, the demon could hold on to the partner with who he's having sex. He leaned down and kissed the angel. Though he is a demon, so his thrusting was harder, more violent compared to the angel him. Seiran had not pushed him away so he wouldn't hold back doing what he wanted. Sadly for Seiran, the demon had claws and fangs and using thrm was very natural for him. He leaned, kissed the angel's neck and lightly bit him, blood still flowed. He had really sharp fangs. Renji licked thr blood right off of the wound. His claws accidentaly sank in the angel's hips. The demon pulled them out in an instant and looked at Seiran.

-Sorry. Claws.

He would lick it off after. For now, he kept moving inside the angel who loved his other self. He moaned with the angel, his hands holding on to the angel's waist and hips. Trying to be careful not to scratch the sensitive skin, even though it was a lost battle. The blood still flowed slowly.

-Does it feel good?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

It is true that he does not fear the demon. This is simply because he knows that this demon is in love with him and won’t harm him in any possible way. He knows that this demon has fangs and claws and trying his best not to hurt Seiran with those things. But still, this demon bites him a little and makes his blood flows. It is an accident of course. And then he feels the demon claws start to sink in his hips. Seiran flinch to the pain and he moans loudly as response to the pain. He grips the demon’s arms so hard and he trembles. Even when renji says sorry, he does not recognize it and he can only moan and screams. Lucky for them, Seiran has a fast healing ability so the wounds heal fast and the bleeding stops. Still not a good idea if he gets hurt badly. But despite that, he feels excited over this. This man is more violent than the angelic renji. Perhaps this is how it feels when making love to a demon who is.. in love?

Seiran gives renji a soft gaze and he hugs the demon with both of his arms. He stays still where he is and moans. Still, in this kind of moment, Seiran wonders if this demon like him or in love with him or maybe he feels like being a good friends with Seiran? Maybe he will find out after all this intercourse ends. He tightens his grip over the demon’s dick which is so hard and hot right now. He leans closer to renji’s chest and caresses his face. He gently kisses renji with his rosy lips and clings to him as he tries to hold the exciting pain that he feels. He can’t say a thing with words but it all comes out from his expressions and actions towards renji. They way he grabs renji’s face and caresses him, kissing him, all those shows how Seiran feels and what he wish to say to this man. He hopes that this demon is bright enough to understand Seiran. he tightens again around renji's dick and swallows it all into the depth of his intimacy.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 pm

The demon loves the fact that Seiran tightens around him. He moaned as he felt that. Renji let him kiss his lips, giving everything back to him as well. It was the first time it felt this good to be inside someone. The demon was being very careful not to hurt the angel. Though it was hard to not be violent when the one under him was moaning and screaming. His violent beast like nature had to be pushed back so he didn't harm or even kill the man his angelic side loved so much. He had feelings for him also, but he knew the angel would never love him the same way. He was a demon...
He thrusted a little faster, always as deep and hard as before. He wanted to make the angel cum before the other guy showed up and joined. This was a private party, he wasn't invited. So Renji grabed Seiran's hard cock and started stroking it. Being even more careful with his claws. He licked Seiran's lips before he kissed him.

-I have a feeling the other guy is on his way. I don't want him to go inside you this time. I get annoyed when he touches you. I feel very possessive over you.

I licked his jawline and nibbled his ear before licking it also. Then I kissed his lips again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 pm

All of those kissing and licking makes Seiran feels aroused and gets all flustered. His skin starts to change into a pink blush color, from his neck, chest, and all the way down to his legs. It is mostly like t his when he is incredibly aroused and in ecstasy. Seiran moans loudly as renji moves even fiercer inside him, faster and more violent. He is used to gentle love making but this time, this violent sex that he is having is not bad at all. It makes him excited just as the same as the gentle intercourse that he does with halrein and the angelic renji. Seiran hugs renji tighter against his chest and makes their nipples rubbing each other. He then clamps down hard on renji and take his hard dick even more. He is dripping wet in his rectal and it starts to drive him crazy.

Seiran never thinks that making love to a demon will be this exciting and arousing. He can’t stop moaning and screaming renji’s name and keep asking for more. Yes, surprisingly, the shy seiran asks for more since he is already dripping wet and he is about to reach his climax. His body is still very sensitive after the previous love making that he had with the two men. He tries his best to hold it since he wishes to come together with renji, he does not want o leave the demon alone he wished to reach the highest level of the bliss along with this demon. He knows that renji wishes to make it faster since he does not want Hlrein to see this and join them, which is a good thing since having a double penetration is a bit painful even though it is incredibly great.

Still moaning as response to the fierceness of renji, he softly says,’ I… love…. You… hhmm… lo…ve..” he can’t bring to finish his words. Seiran wonders what this demon will say hearing such words from him, which is of course if the demon renji notices it.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:54 am

The angel told him he love him. He loved the demon. And he was moaning his pleasure under the demon's touch. It felt great. This was the first time the demon felt so good inside another man. Seiran was dripping wet. He was visibly holding back from cuming. He was waiting for Renji to be ready to cum too. The demon wanted to have a little fun with him, he stroked the tip of the angel's dick, rubbing a very sensitive spot. Looking at the angel's face, Renji felt his body tensing up. He knew the angel felt uncomfortable with cum inside him, but he also didn't want to cum elsewhere. He would just have to lick it clean. He licked his lips just thinking about it. The demon thrusted fast and hard and thrn he release both Seiran's cock and his cum inside him. Renji moaned and relaxed his body.
Before Seiran could feel uncomfortable, Renji sliped out of him and turned the angel to lick his hot cum slowly coming out of the angel's intimacy. He licked until nothing was left then he turned the angel again and kissed him. He held him close and dressed him back up as he dressed himself again. He then brought the angel back to the fire.

-Did you mean it? When you said you love me? Because you know, I share his heart and whatever he feels for you, I also feel. Though for me it's a very strange feeling. I'll learn to accept it.

The demon smirked at the angel, wrapping his wings around the man who had accepted him. Then he wrapped one arm around him and pulled him until his head rested on the demon's legs.

-Sleep. You need to rest.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 pm

The intense intercourse ends when the demon renji shots all of his cum inside Seiran’s intimacy, he makes seiran reaches orgasm as well as he does that. And then before they can do anything else, renji licks all of his cum clean from Seiran’s hole and dresses him up all nice and clean. It feels a bit exciting to have this thing done to him by a demon. This is new, but Seiran likes this kind of thing as well. He trembles to the touch that the demonic renji gives him.

Then, renji brings Seiran near the fire to warm him up and protect him from the cold wind. Seiran leans to renji a bit closer and gives him a gentle kiss on his lip. Renji asks him if those love words are true. Maybe it is because this demonic renji is not used to be loved? Does he doubt Seiran’s words? That is to be expected from him and it is natural thing to do. Then gently, he whispers once again into the demon’s ears,’ I really do.. renji.” He smiles and he brushes his lover’s red hair. It does not matter which renji before him, all that matters is that both of them are the same.

When his lover asks him to sleep on his lap, Seiran can feel that his lover Halrein is on his way here, he is close by and about to arrive. Seiran knows that halrein is still not in a very good terms with the demonic renji. He can’t let halrein sees this or he will get it all wrong and maybe.. he will attack renji. Looking straight at his beloved demon, he gives him another gentle kiss as he says,’ I’m sorry, time to sleep my demon; I’ll see you around then.” Then, Seiran summons the angelic renji back to him, so that halrein won’t get annoyed and misunderstand the situation. When the angelic lover of his comes back, he leans on Renji ‘s shoulder ,’ welcome back… renji…my angel”

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 pm

He goes away for some time already. Halrein is worried about his lover Seiran. He cares a bit for renji but not as much as he cares for Seiran. He manages to hunt down a deer and get a lot of water supply. He fills his big bamboo bottle with lots of water. That babmboo can feed them with water for about five days. Halrein is pleased to know that he can do all that and provides a good food and water supply for three of them. Halrein rushes his way back to where Seiran is. He can easily track them down since they are both going into the cave that halrein tells them to. After hours of flying around, Halrein arrives at the cave and sees there, the angel renji and Seiran. He walks into the cave and puts down both the deer and the bamboo. He leans closer to seiran and lies down his head on his lap. He wraps his strong arms around Seiran’s waist and says

,” I miss you my love.. Three hours without you.. I feel like dying…” since he is so close to Seiran, he can smell that both of these angels are just finish having sex. It makes Halrein filled with envy though, since he can’t embrace Seiran as much as he wishes, but at least he can always come by to Seiran’s home at anytime he wishes for. He keeps hugging Seiran’s thin waist and then without him noticing, halrein falls asleep. He is tired of all the hunting and searching for supply. In his sleep he is whispering,” I love you.. my Seiran..”

He really misses his lover so much to the extent that even in his dream, he only dreams about his lover. It makes him happy that Seiran is alive and well, it seems that this renji, is doing a good job in taking care of Seiran while he is away. When he gets up from his sleep, maybe he’ll thank renji for doing his job.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   

Back to top Go down

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next