World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm

His eyes closed and his wings turned a golden white color again. Renji fell on his back. The transformation angel to demon was easier the turning back from demon to angel. It took a moment for Renji to open his eyes and look around. He had no idea where he was. But at least his lover was there, looking at him. Renji sat back up and looked at Seiran to see if he had been hurt anywhere. When he sees claws marks on his lover's hips, and a bite mark in his neck, Renji looked at him with horror. What had happened?

-What did he do? Did he hurt you elsewhere? I don't understand, he shouldn't be able to be violent with you as long as you have the earing.

Renji then looked around. He really had no memory of this place. He didn't know when or how they got here. Adding the absence of Halrein. What had happened. The last thing he could remember were the ghouls
coming their way. Visibly they either won or managed to escape them. Seiran didn't seem sad so Halrein must still be alive.

-Where are we? What happened with the ghouls? I need to know everything from the moment you called the demon...

But then Halrein arrives. He had a deer with him and, just by the smell, a lot of water. Halrein didn't talk long. He fell asleep on Seiran's legs almost instantly. Renji got up and felt oddly weak. He walked to the deer and started cutting it into manageable pieces. Using his liquid manipulation, he kept all the blood and put it in a bottle he often fills with blood. It was a useful bait to keep safe. He flew off with thr blood and put it far from them. If any predator came around they would go for the blood, not for them. Then he came back and sat next to Seiran. Renji pulled his lover until he laid his head on Renji's chest. He made sur Halrein stayed comfortable also. Renji pressed his back against the rock wall and covered Seiran with his wings.

-Sleep love. I'll keep an eye out tonight. Both of you seem so exhausted.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 am

By the time halrein arrives, he does not talk much and he look tired as well. He just put both the bamboo and the deer down and lies down his head on Seiran’s legs and falls asleep. He even talks in his sleeps, calling out to Seiran. He thinks that this angel of his is just too adorable, calling out to him like that while resting peacefully on his legs. Then, by the time Renji regain his consciousness, this time, as the angelic one, he ‘attacks’ Seiran with so many questions. First about eh demon that clawed him, then the ghouls, and then the ear ring. He is a bit confuses to notice that Renji does not know how the ear ring works. With a gentle smile on his face, Seiran leans closer and kisses his angelic lover,

“the demon burns the ghoul , and Halrein defeats them all with his fire blade. As for your demon, he….is a gentle one but a little bit wild, he… makes love to me and these markings are…just an accident. He tells me that both of you share the same heart, body and soul, so I’m ok with having intercourse with him since he is you.”

Then he rests his head against renji’s chest and gives him another gentle kiss. Then he looks down to halrein’s face and caresses him gently, giving him comfort after all of the hunting that he does, he will need to be papered. In no time, both of them fall asleep leaving renji stays awake to guard them. This has been a long night for the three of them, the fight, the passion and all; they will need a rest before they start their mission in the next day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am

As he falls straight to sleep on his lover’s lap, Halrein knows nothing anymore, he only sleeps peacefully and having a nice dream all by himself while his hands are still hugging Seiran’s waist. He like it, sleeping while taking warmth from his lover, this is the best for sure. He grows out his white wings as he sleeps covering both Seiran and himself at once. His wings are huge and thick one so it’s very useful as a ‘blanket’ in any cold atmosphere.

After a good night sleep, Halrein finally gets up and he sees his lover is still sleeping like a princess, he leans closer to Seiran and gently kisses him, with passion. He caresses his lover’s delicate face and kisses him once more, it is a ‘wake me up’ kiss that halrein always gives to Seiran when they are living together at halrein’s place. With a gentle whisper then,” Rise and shine, my lovely princess, I hope your sleep is as good as mine..”

He then gets up and walk towards the deer and slice it into small pieces and cooks it with the fire near them. He cooks three small piece of meat from the deer. He knows that Seiran can’t eat much and he does not really like meat, so halrein also brings some mushroom with him. He puts the mushroom and the meat in a leave and serves them for all. He turns his eyes on Renji who does not seem to sleep at all

hey Dude, did you have insomnia or something? You look like a panda there.. hahahahaa…I mean with those dark circles around your eyes.. I hope Seiran doesn’t get freaks out when he sees you… anyway pal, want something to eat? “

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 am

Renji spent the night awake, making sure both angel's are safe and warm during their rest. He knew he would be exhausted in the morning, but he needed to think at the samr tim. Seiran said that the demon behaved. Even more, he and Seiran had even slept together and that the wounds were an accident. Renji didn't understand at all. His demon had always killed everyone he ever cared about in cold blood. He sighed and stoped thinking. As long as the demon liked Seiran enough to not hurt him, Renji felt a little better.
The night was long, and Renji was tired, but he stayed awake and still. He was brushing his fingers through his lover's hair. All night long, until the sky started changing color.
Halrein then moved and woke up. He kissed Seiran to wake him up then went to the deer. Renji just kept brushing his fingers in his lover's hair. He had noticed that Halrein spoke alot during his sleep. Calling for Seiran all night had lightly annoyed Renji, but he was too tired to get angry. He smiled at his remarque about Renji's looks this morning.

-Somebody had to make sur you two stayed warm during the night. Though I would appreciate if the next time you didn't rip out my feathers. I also made sur the fire didn't die out and that wild animals didn't come chew on our feets. By the way, you are very adorable when you're asleep. And yes, I am starving. You have no idea how hungry I get after the demon goes back to sleep.

He then turned his attention to his lover. He gently brushed his finger along the angel's jaw line. Renji's wings were still around his lover to keep him warm, some feather missing on the lowest wings.

-It's time to wake up my love. The sun is just over the mountain.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm

At first, it is halrein that keeps on calling out to him during his sleep, Seiran can’t believe this guy at all, how can he sleep like that? But then, it matters not, he is all right with Halrein that keeps calling out to him; he finds it cute and adorable when he does that. He knows that deep inside halrein’s heart; he misses Seiran so much to the extent that he does not want to be separated from him. then, with a deep, long, gentle, loving kiss from Halrein and a gentle voice of his beloved Renji, Seiran slowly opens his eyes and he sees that the sun is about to rise. He gets up from his spot and sees that renji is not all right at all. He can clearly see the dark circles around his lover’s eye, he leans closer to renji and kisses his eyelids, and he licks them softly and kisses them again. He gently smiles at renji ,” thank you… love…you keep us safe for the whole night, next will be me or Halrein’s turn.”

Seiran then moves closer to Halrein who is preparing breakfast for three of them. He gets his own and eats a little bit. He does not feel like eating much right now. He then washes his mouth with the water from the bamboo and he drinks some too. He then approaches Halrein and gives him a deep kiss. “Thanks halrein…. for everything..My love..” he smiles at him and he cleans up his leftovers then. He notices that renji teases Halrein a little by saying that he is adorable while sleeping. It is true that halrein has a very adorable face when he is sleeping; he looks like a little kitten when he sleeps, and it makes Seiran blush sometimes just to see halrein sleeping soundly.

He then turns to renji and sits next to him, he whispers softly into his ear, you will make him blush if you say that renji..’ Seiran also likes to tease Halrein a little bit but not that often since if he is in a bad mood then he can be a bit displeased towards his ‘teasing’. Seiran smiles at both of his lovers here, they do seem to like each other more now,a dn it makes Seiran’s heart at ease. Still near renji, he softly whispers again,” you know.. He begins to tease you and say that you are a panda, that means he likes you renji..”

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Halrein eats his breakfast slowly and he munches his meat piece by piece. He likes it to tease renji like that he looks like a panda. Halrein knows that this angel keeps on guard all night long keeping them all safe. He appreciates his effort and he starts to like this man a bit. Then, renji teases him back by saying that he looks adorable when he is sleeping, that makes halrein gets a bit red, nobody except seiran ever says that to him. This angel, renji is the second one after Seiran, his lover. He can’t believe that he actually shows his ‘adorable’ face to another man, this is a bit embarrassing. Halrein tries to act cool in front of them and he simply chuckles to that remark he receives from renji. He never knows that he has such expression when he sleeps. Long ago, Seiran told him that he had a ‘kitten’ like face when sleeping.

Trying to concentrate and not to blush even worse, halrein picks up another meat and passes it to renji, “here, you need it pal.’ He then finishes his meal and cleans up after Seiran. He then opens a scroll that happens to be a map of the area that they will be investigating. The area consists of small hills and the dungeon. The first thing for theme is to get through the mountain without being noticed by the enemy. This time they will need a good plan to do it fast; maybe they will have to split out.

“Now come over and look fellas, here, we got mountains, rivers, and lakes. I think it’s best for Seiran to take the high ground, it is safer for him, and the possibility of getting ambushed is small. And Seiran can prepare a way out for us from there. He can make a path to make it easier for us when we are about to get out. As for you, renji, I think we can work together in the lower ground, the dungeon this is where we need to kill hydras,just you and me, renji. Seiran won’t be here, and he will wait for us in the outside, in the exit passage.” Any questions?”

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Renji slowly ate what Halrein had given him. He was used to not eating a lot and he was used to staying up all night. He had done some crazy things with his friends back when he was younger. He heard Seiran tell him that it was a good thing that Halrein teased him by calling him a panda, Renji just smiled and finished his meal.
Halrein then laid a scroll and Renji got up to see it closer. The plan was simple enough. They had to go and kill hydras while Seiran would be out of danger in the sky. Renji approved that plan. He didn't mind fight alongside Halrein, he didn't really remember their battle against the ghouls, but from what Seiran had told him, he was pretty good. Renji could trust him to keep his back safe. Renji dug through his memory to remember the weaknesses of Hydras. First, they can spit out fire and live in the water. Their bodies were scaly except around the necks. Bad idea to cut the heads off, they will only grow back. They'll have to find a way to rip some scales of in pierce their hearts.
Renji had already used his bone swords, now he was sore. So he would need another weapon. He went through his small hidden pouch and took out some very hard, and powerful dragon scales. Looking more in his pouch he sighed. Why didn't he bring any gloves? He had scales, and metal, now he needed a good enough pair of leather gloves.

-I have one question. Does anyone here have a good pair of leather gloves? Problem with bone swords is that, I have to keep them as my bones sometimes.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

So halrein decides to do the hard part with renji and gives Seiran the easy one. This is not necessary to him, the truth is Seiran likes danger and he is a good fighter despite his delicate figure. But then since renji accepts the plan, he has no other choice but to move along. He does not mind though doing the easy part of the mission. But he knows that in the exit way there is a danger that awaits him but of course before he reaches that place, both halrein and renji will regroup with him. This plan is not bad at all. He is please to see both halrein and renji get along well and they can work together. Seiran picks up his things such as small weapons and potions, he puts them all inside his little bag and caries it on his shoulder. He brings only a little in this trip.

Then, renji asks if any of them have leather gloves, Seiran just remember that he has it and he does not use it much so he hands over the gloves to renji. Seiran prepares himself to get going since they will regroup later on, in the exit gate of the realm. Before he leaves, Seiran kisses renji gently and softly whispers to him,” take care, be careful out there.” Worried about eh other angel, Seiran turns his attention to Halrein who is still on his map. He pulls his head closer to him and gives him a gentle kiss, he also tells halrein to be careful and come back in one piece. He believes in both Halrein and renji, he knows that both of them can get along and do well. He then throws a smile to both of the angels and steps out from the cave, Seiran flies away to the sky and he is heading for his post. He needs to reach it soon in order for the plan to work out well.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm

It is a good thing that everyone understand what HAlrein is planning. Sometimes people find it hard to understand him, but it seems that this time is his luck. The red haired angel fully understands the plan. There is no doubt that Seiran will get him already since he is halrein’s lover. He sends Seiran away with a gentle yet passionate kiss. That kiss tells him everything that Seiran needs to know. Good thing that he and halrein share their soul, so that it will make Seiran stronger than before. He will surely be fine out there. Halrein then begins to pack up his belongings and he only need to bring the bamboo bottle, he already gives Seiran the smaller one since he is alone, the big one is for both himself and Renji. He gently looks at the red haired angel as he finishes packing up. He wonders if this man needs anything else.

“Dude, just you and I now, we’ll move when you’re ready, and should you need anything, just ask.”

He taps Renji’s shoulder and walks passing him, he is outside the cave right now, ready to fly but he is waiting for renji. Then, as usual, Halrein gets a bit excited about his mission, he spreads his huge white wings and slightly floating in the air, he can’t wait to reach the place. “hey renji, you can follow me from behind if you like, I’m going pal.” Then, halrein flies away up high in the sky but he does not leave renji there, he waits for him in the sky before he moves further.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Renji made his gloves quickly. He sliped then on his hands. Halrein had already reached the sky. Renji opened his six large wings and shot up in the sky. With six wings, it was very easy to follow others. He could probably fly faster then Halrein, even if that angel have very large wings. This mission reminded the golden winged angel about his past. This is exactly the kind of recless thing he and his friends used to do. They used to make up some impossible missions just to go and kill the biggest and most dangerous creatures they could find.
Renji slowly stoped next to Halrein, soflty foating next to the other angel. From up here, they could see everything. There is only one thing they didn't think of. What if they need the demon? Seiran had the only object that could summon him. To bad, Renji was very strong physically, which is why he had just created his gloves with dragon scales spiking through. Renji didn't seem tired at all anymore. He was wide awake as a warrior once more. It was during times like these that Renji wished he could find his sword again. He didn't quite remember in which ditch he had thrown it in after killing his friends in his demonic form with it.

-It would be wiser for me to fly next to you an case of an arial attack. I haven't gone on a mission like this for so long. It is an honnor to go on this mission with you. Shall we?

Renji then started flying in the direction of the mission. He was ready to show the world how strong he was even without other weapons but his fists.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Right now, two of them, renji and halrein are moving on their way, without their lover, Seiran. They take the dangerous path and leave Seiran with the safer one. Just like Halrein planned from the very start. He can see renji slowly flying towards him and when both of them are close enough to each other, renji gives halrein some advices, those are wise thing to do for sure since they don’t know what may happen if they act reckless. When the angel says that he feels honored to fight alongside halrein, he smiles at him and chuckles softly before he response back.

“ the pleasure is all mine pal, now.. We just head to the north over there.” Halrein points his finger to dark region which is covered in black cloud and has a deep dungeon beneath it. They can’t see the dungeon yet, only the black cloud that is floating above it. That place, is where the artifact is located. They will go there together and fight side by side. However, there is one thing that renji does not know, this mission is never about Seiran or Halrein, it is all about Renji and him only. But halrein does not speak of it at all, he just keep that for himself for now. He will see how this guy will react to him and the plan,

“Does Seiran tells you anything about this mission? Like what we are fighting for?” Halrein opens up a conversation as they both flying north to the place they need to be. Right now, Halrein has faith in this angel, he knows that this man is a strong and capable fighter and it may be a good idea to fight beside him.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm

While they were flying towards the frightning black clouds, Renji heart beated hard and fast with excitement. He wanted to go and fight against a very powerful opponent. Renji might be young, but he is thrilled when he can fight. He was once a soldier, a great general in the army of his friend's father. Now he was doing this for his lover.
But then, Halrein snaped him out of his thoughts by starting a conversation. Renji looked at him for a second before looking foward. Seiran had simply told him he was looking for some artifact, nothing more. Besides, Renji trusted his lover, if it was important for Seiran, then Renji would do anything for him.

-I don't need to know the details of this mission. If it's important for Seiran then I would set fire to hell itself. He told me he needed some artifact, that's all I need to know. I already swore an oath to him.

A strong gust of wind came from the clouds. Renji's wings placed themselves to make sure he had enough power to keep going without spending to much energy.

-My memory is blurry, Halrein. Can Hydras fly? Cause something's coming...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 pm

So Seiran does not tell this guy anything aside that they are seeking artifact. Maybe Seiran does not want renji to know that he is doing this for him. halrein smiles at his partner here and he looks forward as he keeps flying slowly. He is impressed in how devoted this angel is to Seiran, it makes him happy that this man takes care of his lover when he is not around. This man is a thrust worthy one and a loyal friend; he is not to be feared at all. Then, halrein’s expression changes right after renji says that there is something that is coming on their way. The other angel just says something about hydras, maybe he thinks that the hydras are out in the open, but no, they can’t fly, hydras don’t have wings. Halrein is completely sure that the one approaching them is not hydras, but it is something else, not a dragon either, if it is a dragon then the aura will be much stronger.

He then cast out his ice sword in his right hand, preparing if something comes out to attack them. He closes his eyes and listens to the wind closely. The movements of the wind are changing in a very odd way. This is not the wave from a dragon, this is.. Wyvern… some kind of beast that is weaker than dragon but still in one species.

He turn his eyes on Renji and tells him,’ Wyvern is coming, two of them, you take the one coming from the north, I’ll take care the other, be prepared!.” Halrein sets his eyes to the south where the first wyvern is coming to get them. His blade is in front of him and he is ready whenever the beast shows up.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Wyvern. Renji used to tease those creatures when he was young. These must be adultes now. Renji started turning to face the Wyvern coming from the north. The instant it showed up, Renji punched it on the head. The Wyvern fell from the sky, knocked out. The golden winged angel didn't like killing. And Wyvern were so rare that if he could knock one out instead of killing it, then he would be happier. Renji the. Turned to see how Halrein was holding up against his apponent. Renji had always impressed his friends with his brute strengh, he wanted to see if Halrein needed help, but he seemed to be alright.

-Tell me if you need my help to get rid of yours. Mine is knocked out somewhere on the ground.

Renji had studied many books when he was a child, so he had learned the many weaknesses of different animals. Dragons and Wyvern's heads were weakly armored by their scales, so hitting them hard enough knocked them out for hours. Hydras were more complicated.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 am

So renji manages to knock out the wyvern in one punch, which is pretty impressive. But halrein is now concentrating on the other wyvern that is coming on his way. It only takes less than a minute before the wyvern shows up before him. Halrein flies over the wyvern and lands on its back. He then grab the wyvern by the neck behind its back and pierce his crystal sword through its neck, it’s just that simple, he then pulls his sword out and the wyvern falls to the ground, somewhere. Halrein may not as strong as Renji when he has no weapons, but lucky for him that all of his weapons are attached and planted inside his blood, so that makes him a weapon even without bring anything with him. After the kill, he simply dispels the sword and he flies back to renji.

“Now, let’s get going pal, we need to move fast, let’s go, all the way down to that black cloud.”

Then, still with his guard always on, Halrein flies closer to the black cloud. That is simply just a cloud so they don’t need to feel anxious approaching it. Beneath the cloud is a dark forest. The forest is corrupted with darkness and evil aura which makes it stays dead and no plants grow in there. Then after some time, they reach the black cloud. Halrein does not enter it yet, he plucked out one of his big feather and spins it around to make a big whirlwind which opens the cloud and reveals the realm beneath it clearly. After knowing for sure that the ground is safe, he lands on the ground along with renji. They are still looking around, waiting if there is something coming to get them again. This time, it seems that they are safe, for a while, halrein does not sense any danger around them, only the evil aura of the forest.

“ I think, we’re cool now, lets get moving dude, keep eyes open, we watch each other’s back.”

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Renji was sad to see the Wyvern falling to the ground, dead. He would have prefered knocking it out instead. It was to late and they flew towards the cloud again. The cloud itself only looked menacing, though it was not a threat just filled with rain and heavy. They passed it and landed on the ground. It was a very desolate place. Nothing lived here. Nothing grew here. Renji though of Seiran and he was hoping his lover was safe and thinking of him to. Renji was thinking that he might need to use one of his bone swords, even though they should rest.
He followed Halrein from a close distance. They had to watch each other's backs at a place like this. Renji kept both his eyes and his ears open. He wanted to go back to his lover in one piece in he would bring Halrein back with him. With a sigh, Renji stoped and put his hand on Halrein's shoulder.

-Give me a second. I'll feel better with a sword in my hand but I can't pull it out like you do.

Renji pushed down on one of his verterbra and felt his bone rip through his skin. It was always very painful. It was a demon sword, not meant for a divine. When the bone was out enough, Renji grabed it and pulled it out one shot. Tears welled up to Renji's eyes and breathed in hard. His bloody bone sword in his hand, he looked back at Halrein.

-Okay, I'm good, let's go. Oh, don't tell Seiran about this, I don't want to gross him out.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 pm

They are now inside the area where the dark cloud is floating on top of it, covering it like a blanket. As far as their eyes can see, there is only a vast dry land, dead trees, vegetation and also lots of ruins in here. It seems that they are haunted by demons or devils, but they are not sure which is correct. They don’t even know whether the realm is filled with demons or just wild beasts. Either way, Halrein has no time to waste. With his crystal sword in his hand, he walks forward slowly. He stops when Renji taps his shoulder and asks him to wait. He then waits for renji and sees this hybrid pulls a sword, a demon sword from his bone. Halrein can see that the sword is planted inside this man’s body or something like that. it does not make him feel gross, but he is a bit surprised to see that. renji’s tears is in the urge of flowing out and halrein wonders if this thing is really necessary for this man. Halrein is strong enough with his weapons and renji is also not bad with his strength. However, halrein says nothing and he just watch his colleague does what he wants to.

Then, after renji tells him that everything is good and asks him not to tell Seiran about this, Halrein gives him a grin. ,” well.. I won’t tell him, he will finds out by himself anyway, sooner or later. I’m sure he won’t feel gross, but he may get worried.” Then, Halrein moves forward again, he walks slowly as he rolls open the map that he has. They need to head north to find a cave, a dark cave with a shape of tiger’s mouth. That kind of cave won’t be hard to find since it’ll be an eye catching one.

“Now, we need to move north, find a cave with a shape of tiger’s mouth opens widely as the entrance.”

He keeps his guard on all the time. Then, in order to make it easier for him, halrein cast his double, one double of himself. Exactly the same with him from head to toe, this double can turn into a barrier when Halrein cast his power, this thing can even fight like he does if he orders it to.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm

When Renji see the double appear he is quite intrigued. He used to have a beastling friend who would have loved to study this double. It seemed to move the same way Halrein did, he had the same body, exactly the same features. Renji was wondering how acurate this double really was. Did it feel or was it mearly an very good illusion? Could Halrein acutally use it to sleep with Seiran? Yeah, that got Renji annoyed, so he tried to think of something else.
No scent, this double had no scent, or perhaps just a very small amount of odor could be found on him. A very small amount meant that creatures couldn't find or follow him by scent. This was good. Renji was genuinely impressed by this magic.
He then started looking for the tiger's mouth towards the norht. He could feel eyes staring at them, but no threatning aura. Still, he kept his sword ready, just in case this was an ambush. A strange little creature then caught his eyes and went into a cave. Renji tapped Halrein's shoulder when he noticed that the cave looked like Halrein had described. Though something was off about it. The cave felt alive.

-Eary. There have been much death in this place. It gave life to it, in a way. There's this putride smell of decomposed bodies. This will be amusing. Are you ready, Halrein?

Renji looked at him with a wide grin on his face, it was probably due to his demonic side, but he felt ready to shed some blood.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:55 pm

After taking some time walking and wandering around in the realm, they both feels even more tense in this realm, the darkness and evil aura is getting stronger. This means that they are nearby the tiger cave. He knows that the cave has a strong evil aura coming from the inside. Then, they arrive at the cave that halrein mentions. Renji taps his shoulder again and he sees the right place before them. Halrein gives his friend a big grin. He is always ready from the very beginning. As they pay attention, it seems that it does not take long to find such a unique cave. He can smell something that is still decomposing inside the cave, it is far away but it feels real, this monster maybe guarding the artifact that they seek.

Halrein then steps inside the cave along with renji. His double follows both of them inside. then halrein turns his eyes on his other self he says to it ,” you watch our back, stay close to renji.” Then he keeps walking all the way into the cave. His sword is in his hand, he is ready for any ambush that may greets them in this forsaken cave. The place is big but dark, halrein needs to make a light for them so see clearly. Then, he changes his sword into the red crystal one, the fire blade. The blue icy one disappears and gets inside his body like a thin air that fills his lungs. With the fire blade, he cast a small flame on the tip of his sword. The light clears the way before them and banishes all of the darkness around them. Now, they can see as clear as in daylight.

His eyes is set forward with cautions, he remembers about his partner renji, he must bring him back alive if he wishes to make Seiran happy. ,” the double will make it easier to notice ambushes , he will turn into a transparent barrier if he feels danger coming closer so stay close to him my pal,” His double can turn into a strong barrier in an instant if he feels something bad approaching them, halrein sets it that way from the start. Three of them stay close to each other just in case of something bad happens.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

The double was quite useful then. It could discover ambushes before they could. Renji kept walking next to Halrein. There was a very dark energy in this place. It felt even more like a concentrated dark realm here. Renji could feel anger and annoyance. His demonic side wanted out but Seiran wasn't around to release him. So Renji stayed angelic. The stench of death became more and more potent as they were going deeper in the cave. Their steps were resonating in the empty cave. Then they saw what smelt like death. Bodies of creatures and other adventurers were pilled up over others and bones. The smell was overwhelming and Renji had to bring his hand to his nose.

-This thing has been eating a lot. This body is hours old.

Renji was disgusted by what he was seeing. They must be in the hydra's food reserve. He slowly and carefully walked between the bodies. He didn't really have a choice but to step on some of the bodies and broken bones scattered around. He shiver in disgusted when he steped on an arm and that the skin sliped off with a gross sound.

-I've seen many things in my life, but this... eww.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Halrein notices the strong scent of death by the time both of them enter the cave. He sees what renji sees, pile of dead bodies, decomposing. It looks even worse than a pile of zombies and the smell is the worst smell that he can find. Once Halrein takes the smell into his nostril, he notices something familiar; this smell is not a smell of ordinary dead bodies, this kind of smell is poisonous one. The more a person breathes in this air, the faster they will lose their strength and soon, they will be a fresh food to the beast in here. He notices renji is covering his nose, but he doubts that is a good idea to do. halrein grabs a piece of cloth and then picks up an essence from his bag. He then pours some on the cloth and wears it around his face like a mask. He hands over the same cloth to renji

,” wear this the way I do, the air from these bodies is poisonous one, I pour some black orchid essence to this cloth, it will neutralize the odors as well as the poison so we can breathe freely.”

He can see that renji is disgusted with the dead decomposing bodies, and obviously, halrein feels the same but he keeps it together. He just steps on a broken body that is rotting and he just walks forward slowly like nothing happens. This is the best way to keep up with the disgusting area around them. Then, after hours walking inside the big cave, they arrive in the end of the big tunnel. Before them, are two smaller entrance one in the right, the other in the left. They don’t know which to take. If they split, it may not be a good idea. So, Halrein orders his double to take the right one. “, hey renji, we take the left one, my double will alert me if there is something in the right tunnel.”

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Without hesitation, Renji ties up the clothes in his face. The essence smelt really good and Renji felt much better. But again, walking on dead bodie was really gross to him and everytime he heard something cracking or making a wet sound, he shivered. It was disgusting. Renji kept walking next to Halrein until something frol his past came back to him. He had been here before with another silver haired man. His best friend, though there was another brown haired man and a black haired man too. They had hunted hydras here too but ended up having to leave when the brown haired man got hurt by an arrow flying from the wall. Renji pulled Halrein back just in time. An arrow pass right next to him and crashed in the rock wall.

-I've been here before, long ago. Traps have been placed here to make sure people didn't go to far in so the hydras didn't eat them. If those have not been killed by the arrows, the hydras must be really big now. Hopefully, I can remember all the traps here.

Renji started walking in the left tunnel while Halrein's double went down the right path. It was hard for Renji to remember anything, he had only seen the traps on paper. And they ended up doing something else after. Renji sighed and opened his mind to everything around him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm

It is a very lucky shot that renji moves quickly to save halrein when an arrow suddenly shots towards him from his left side. Thanks to Renji, halrein is not hurt at all. He is a bit shocked but then comes to his senses quickly. Hearing his angel friend says in a very convincing attitude that this place is covered with traps, halrein remembers something. When they firstly meet, Seiran gives him a sack of powder, it is a magical talc powder that can be used to reveal traps,made by an elf, a dear friend to Seiran. It is a very simple trick yet only few people know that. He slowly walks beside Renji as they take the left tunnel. Hearing his friend saying that he can hardly remember all of the traps in the tunnel, Halrein gently grabs Renji on his shoulder and says,” stop pal, wait a sec, I believe.. This will help us a lot.”

He then picks out his small sack of powder and pours some to his palm. Then, he blows it gently to the air. The powder falls on the ground, cave’s walls and in the rest of the area. Its texture reveals the traps that are laid in the cave. They can even see the invincible string of trap since now, everything is covered in powder. One look, they will know which path to take. Then with a wide smile on his face halrein steps forward to the save spot,” there.. Now, we won’t get into unnecessary trouble, even if you can’t remember all of the traps, hahaha….” Now, both of them can walk freely but still careful, just less hindrance since the traps are now revealed. They waste no more time and they walk deeper into the cave.

Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Renji watched as the fine powder showed them traps and other deadly things along the path. It was remarquable. Now they could walk without the constant fear of Renji not remembering what trap could be there. So they continued moving deeper in the cave, the stench reduced by the cloth over their faces. Renji was hoping Seiran didn't have this kind of problem. Renji steped on something else that cracked and he didn't even want to know what it was, he just shivered.

*Gross, gross, gross!*

He was used to things like this, but between all of his friends he was the most sensitive one. He didn't like to see people or creatures dying, and he never gave the last blow to any of the ones him and his friends had fun killing. This time, was a little different for him, he was doing this for his lover. He would kill for his lover. He'd do anything for his angel. And he knew Halrein was the same.
The tiny flame on Halrein's blade lit the way okay, but Renji was afraid that it attracted the hydras right towards them, making them lose te element of surprise. So Renji walked a little closer to Halrein, so he could just whisper to him.

-Turn the light off, we don't want to lose the element of surprise, our eyes will get used to the darkness in no time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm

As they walk deeper into the cave, halrein notices that his friend here is getting annoyed by the dead bodies and decomposing corpses. It is totally different with halrein, he feels nothing as seeing those kinds of things, maybe he is used to this, during the battle that he participates, and he also faces this kind of danger and gross things. Not a pleasant experience but now he finds it useful. He softly chuckles and then he notices renji walks closer to him asking him to put out the little fire in order to avoid the monster’s attention. He does it, he puts it out. Then, he concentrate for a while and his eyes are getting used to the darkness and now.. He can see as clear as eagle.

Good to have a partner like renji who is very useful and able to work together well. Halrein appreciates his current colleague. They keep on walking deeper into the cave. Then, after spending some time, maybe one hour of walking, they arrive at a big lake inside the cave; in here it is a bit brighter than before. Something is wrong, halrein can feel a menacing aura here, but see nothing. Just across the lake, there is some kind of treasure box there, in an instant, he knows that the artifact they are searching is inside the box, the problem is there is only one way to get there, and that is by passing through the stones that are floating on the lake.

Then, slowly, they see the water starts to move, then, in no time, the hydras appears, two of it. Each hydra has seven heads. This is a big problem. Only two of them and now they have to face two seven headed hydras all at once. Halrein cast another blade of his, the ice crystal blade. Now, he has two, ice and fire blades on his hand, ready to kill anything before him. happily, he says to renji ,’ let’s roll pal, it's show time! hell yeah!”

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)   

Back to top Go down

Mission & the meeting ( PRP Seiran, Renji)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next