Vial of Dragon Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 am

Both Asagi and his lover, Lijuan arrives at the place safely. In this realm, they will begin the search for the artifact called Vial of Dragon blood. Asagi gives the map to Lijuan and let him leads the way around while Asagi himself making the plan for attacking and all. In this very first mission, they can work together nicely both as a lover and as a colleague. Since they love each other, there is no reason for both Asagi and Lijuan to get uncomfortable. In fact, both of them enjoy this as a ‘first date’. Asagi is happy to have found this man as his lover.

As they both keep on travelling their way around, finally, both of them reaches the lowest ground of the place. This forest is dark and filled with skeletons here and there. It seems that lots of people die here in search of the vial. That artifact is rumored to be powerful one, so no wonder lots of people are dying just to try to earn it. Those corpses must be stupid people who does not think their way wisely. Asagi then cast his fire power and makes a small fire camp for both of them. They bring a small tent that is only enough for two and Lijuan has it with him.

He gently gazes at his lover,’ you can build the tent here, we will rest first and start in the morning, I will prepare something to eat.” Asagi goes out from their base for a while just to do a simple hunting for food. Then, in no time, he comes back with two doves in his hands. He cleanses the animal from its feathers and everything. Then asagi picks out some spices and pours them on the meat. He begins to cook it above the fire that he makes. When he is finish with the cooking, he grabs the smaller meat and gives the bigger one to Lijuan.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:04 pm

I did as I was asked. When my lover told me to pitch the tent then I stoped and pulled the small two people tent out of the bag. Sakura went off to hunt. I put up our shelter for th night and walkedd in to place our blakets and pillows. I was having fun. This tent was just big enough for us to be comfortable and cozy.
I heard Sakura returning from his hunt so I steped out of the tent and took my cloak off. I traveled with it because it hides my otherwise white clothes. Watched my lover plick thr feathers off two doves and cook the meat. He gave me the bigger one and I smirked. I knew he didn't eat that much, but I wished he'd eat more.
The meat was good. Sakura was a great cook and knew how to use his spices well. I ate my bird in no time then I looked around with a sigh. There was nothing to see around here. Only my lover glowed. Only he was worth looking at down here. Though there were many skeletons and fresher bodies. Gross. So, I looked at my lover and smiled. This was our 'first date' and for now, it was going very well. I got up and sat next to my lover. I kissed him and smiled.

"The tent is ready. What should we expect for tomorrow, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Seeing how his lover builds the tent well, it impresses Asagi even more. This man of his is indeed a very capable one. The realm is just all dark with only one moon in the sky above. Filled with skeletons, dead trees and flowers, nothing to see, no beauty, just hollow and emptiness, yet this realm is a dangerous one. There are lots of beast that lurks in shadows and darkness. Those beasts are like no other beast. The animals in this realm are mostly monsters that blend in darkness and shadows. Asagi needs to make sure that the night they spend in here will be a safe one. He wonders if he can cast something like protection barrier. The flame that he casts as a camp fire is not enough for a barrier that is only a small fire that can cook food. His lover leans on him, kisses him gently. Asagi returns the kiss with the same gentle one. He hugs his lover and then softly says

,” you know… if you can make a barrier for us, it will me better, the beasts in this realm are like shadows, and they lurks in darkness. If our camp is inside a barrier, I think I’ll be safer for both of us. As for tomorrow, we will plan it later on, love.”

Actually, Asagi can make one barrier like that, however he knows that men like it when their lover depends on them most men like the feeling of ‘being useful’ to their lover, so in this mission, Asagi will likely giving lijuan some request to make him feel like a capable and reliable man. In his mind, Asagi assumes that Lijuan will love it to become ‘very useful’ in their first date, since most men wants that kind of feeling when they are with their lovers. Asagi just hope that his assumption is not wrong. He then gives his lover a “you are my hero” look on his face as he asks Lijuan to do the barrier thing.

Then, he gets up and walks inside the tent. He takes off his yukata and keeps it inside his small bag. He grabs a blanket and covers his butt naked body with it, he then waits for his lover to come inside and join him. He knows that his lover will like what he sees when he comes inside the tent. Asagi expose half of his naked body as he sits inside the tent on a red kake futon that they bring.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 pm

I did as I was asked. While Sakura went in the tent, I walked around our base camp and set up a invisible ring of flames. They were black flames and if anyone who did not share my flame touched it, they would instantly burn to ashes. Sakura shared my flame, he was safe. If this made my lover feel better, then I would do it with joy. Then, I walked in the ten and saw that Sakura had taken his yukata off. I smiled and slowly took my shirt off before joining him under the blankets. It was warmer inn the tent then outside of it. I wraped my arms around my lover and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him, and then smiled at him.

"I put up a ring of black flames all around our camp, including over it. If anything that does not share my flame touches it, the creature will become a nce pile of ashes. We will be more then safe for the night. I just have to remember to take it down when we leave tomorrow."

I let myself fall on my back and pulled Sakura with me so that half of his body would end up on mine. I loved the feeling of his hands on my chest, our skin against eachothers. I gazed upon his eyes with a ently smile. I knew he didn't need me to make the barrier, I knew he could do it on his own. He just wanted me to feel like he needed me.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 am

His lover makes the barrier, just perfect one. Asagi is impressed to see how his lover of his act likes a gentleman and take care of everything. He likes this kind of man the most. He gives the little entertainment for his lover when he enters the tent. The futon keep them warm and Lijuan joins him, naked inside the futon. The warmth gets even better with his lover inside. Asagi rubs his naked body against his lover’s he sits on top of him and giving his lover a clear sight of his slim figure. He lets his long golden hair falls over his shoulder all the way to his waist. He gently gazes at the efreet and he caresses him with his long fingers and smiles gently.

“You are my hero Li… I think I may give you a little reward…since you keep both of us safe tonight, you can do whatever you want with me, for tomorrow our work begin..”

Asagi grabs his lover’s hand and put them on his waist , he then rubs his slim body more against his lover’s, he chuckles and then he plays with the efreet a little. He tickles Lijuan in the neck to see how he will react to that little play. This time, somehow he feels like teasing his lover a little, not too much though. Tomorrow and days following it will be filled with work and mission so Asagi gives all of him to his lover right here, right now, before they start the work.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Sakura ended up sitting on me. I had the pleasure to see all of his beautiful body. I smiled at him and started tracing his perfect chest with my hands. He was so soft and warm, I could feel his heart beat under my hand. He wanted to give me a reward forr putting up a barrier. He said I could do what ever I wanted to him. I smiled again and sat up and kissed his lips. My arms wraped around his slim body. My hands traced his back and went all around him. I gently pushed him on his back and started kissing his lips, slowly kissing him down to his neck, following my way down on his chest, licking his nipples on my way to his waist. I licked and kissed around his dick, without touching it. I kissed and nibbled his inner thighs. I smiled at my lover's trembling body. His dick was hard and it was visibly asking to be touched. So I gently licked the underside of it and smiled at all of the trembling. I kissed and licked the tip of it then I smiled at Sakura. I wanted to please him. It wasn't about me this time, it was all about him. I took his hard cock into my mouth, using my tongue while it's inside my mouth to give him more pleasure. I looked up at his flustered face. I held his cock with my hand and licked the tip of it. I smiled at him.

"Don't hold down your voice Love. You know how much I love the sound of your moaning."

I took it in my mouth again and sliped a finger inside him at the same time. His perfect body, his seductive gaze and his exciting voice were all mine now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

So his lover chooses the best choice in his chance of “do whatever he wants with asagi”. This lover of his is very adorable in the way he treats and pleases Asagi. He will let this man do as he pleases; this efreet deserves it and more than that. Asagi moans and trembles gently to the touch and stimulation given by his lover. He gently grabs his lover’s head and strokes his long black hair. He moans softly while he keeps on trembling. At this moment, Asagi knows that his lover is also hard down there. But the lets is for a while, and do nothing about it for now.

The efreet is getting very skillful with his touch and tongue. It makes Asagi gets all excited by just a touch. He then looks at his lover’s black eyes while lying under him. He smiles gently and he softly says,’ I doubt you will stay like this to the end Li..” then, as he says that, Asagi begins to move his feet and gently strokes his lover’s hard dick. He giggles since he knows how horny his lover is. This efreet is just too adorable and cute. Asagi then wraps his arms around Lijuan’s back and pulls him closer to his side. He kisses him gently and slips his tongue inside to play with Lijuan’s tongue; he does it even harder and with more passion this time. Then, he spreads his legs and slips one finger into his butt. Asagi strokes his insides and moans. He seductively gazes at his lover, the efreet . He knows by doing this, he will certainly makes this man loses control and unleashes all of his lust on asagi

“Do you prefer watch me rub myself like this? Or… maybe… you want to be inside of me and replace this finger of mine? Ahhh… it’s so… tight, so wet….. Can you see it?”He giggles again softly as he keeps on seducing and ‘torturing’ his lover. He enjoys this the most. All that is left now is how this lusty efreet will react towards the situation he is in.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 am

I felt Sakura pulling me up and kiss me. I moaned as he played with my tongue. I played with his. Then he seduced me again in a torturing way. He spread both of his legs and sliped a finger inside himself and started moaning. I could take his finger out go in myself, but I was enjoying this show. He was so sexy when he was looking at me with his seductive gaze. He then asked me if I wanted to take his finger's place or if I wanted to keep looking at him. I leaned over and kissed him. Then, I thought of torturing him too. I restarted licking his hard dick, though it was getting hard to not just thrust into him, he said it was tight and wet inside him. I looked up at him and I smiled. That was a little too much to handle for me. Visibly he wanted me inside him. I gently took out his finger and licked his wet finger before I sliped inside him. I moaned and kissed my lover. I was going to take advantage of this night, starting tomorrow we were going to have to work on my lover's mission. I played around with his mouth before I started moving inside him. I moved the way he liked it. Hard, deep.

"Next time, my lover, I'll tie you up and suck on you all night. We'll do it my way."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Asagi is greatly pleased by the behavior of his lover. He just love the way his lover loses his control and ‘attacks ‘him like a wild beast. Asagi giggles in a seductive way to his lover as he wraps his arms around the efreet’s head pulls him closer and kisses him gently. It does not take a long time to make his lover gives what Asagi wants, hard and deep inside him. He moans softly and tightens around his lover’s hard dick inside him. Asagi feels good and he is excited right now. Then his lover starts to say something even more interesting. Lijuan says that next time, he will tie Asagi up and suck on him all night long. Asagi smiles widely to that “threat”, he just like it when his lover says such thing in this kind of situation. Asagi then places both of his legs on Lijuan’s waist and makes him goes even deeper inside his wet and tight rectal.

“Tie me up? Sounds exciting.. I’m looking forward to that play, lovely flame of mine…”

Then Asagi leans closer to his lover again and slips his tongue inside as he gives a deep passionate kiss to his lover. There is nobody but two of them in the area, they can do is as loud as they wish and no one will bother. Even the beast in here won’t be able to disturb their ‘pleasurable moment’. Asagi licks Lijuan’s cheek and he smiles alluringly,

,” you can eat me up all night… not even the beast will disturb us, thanks to your flame shield.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 pm

He was interested in my threat then. I smiled as we kissed passionatly. I kept thrusting inside him as he moaned more and more. I knew he loved it this way. I knew he wanted this as much as I did. I moaned in his ear when the kiss ended. I nibbled on his ear and felt him move his legs to my waist, letting me go deeper inside him. He then claimed we could do it as loud as we wanted, no beasts would bother us thanks to my shield. I smiled again. I didn't think those creatures out there would even dare come any close distance from our tent.
I thrusted hard and deep again. If he said we could do it loud, then I would have him scream, not just moan. I gently bit his neck, though I didn't make him bleed, I just wanted to give him the shiver of being bit. Then I came back to his face and licked his lips before kissing him.

"If you think my idea is interesting, then I will have to do it some day. And that day, it wont matter what you say, I will suck you until you lose your mind."

I gave him a little evil smile then I kissed him again, playing with his tongue the same way he played with mine.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Asagi feels his lover keeps on thrusting and making love to him harder each time. He moans softly as he is in bliss. He tightens his arms around his lover’s back and gently claws it a bit since he is too excited. Making love like this in the open makes the sensation even better. He keeps on moaning and trembling under Lijuan’s body. He can feel the heat of this love making and he is getting more aroused when his lover gives him a gentle bite in his neck. Asagi leans closer to his lover and licks the efreet’s neck all the way to his earlobe. He then bites Lijuan’s ear lobe gently, just to arouse him more. He moans into his lover’s ear as well as licking it hard. Asagi wants more; he also wishes to give more to his lover. He then rolls over and makes Lijuan lying under him. Right now, he is riding the efreet’s big hard cock.

Asagi moves both his hips and waist wildly and fiercely. He tightens even worse around Lijuan. He will make his lover here scream out his name in pleasure. Asagi will make this efreet so drowned in pleasure that he forgets about everything and can only think of Asagi , nothing else. He moans louder as he moves his waist hard and fierce. Asagi makes lijuan’s dick goes all the way into the hilt of his intimate rectal and squeezing it in a hard way. His hole is starting to drip wet and he can feel his lover is getting bigger and hotter inside him. With a seductive smile on his face then he softly speaks

“Devour me Li…. Ravish me… and I will intoxicate you in bliss… just like you always like it..”

He giggles softly and then he leans closer to lijuan and gives him a gentle kiss on his lips. Asagi moans again as he keeps his movements on top of his lover.Then, he responses to the word ‘sucking him off until he loses his mind” from his lover. Gently then he says,” can you really do that? Only sucking me all night without going all the way inside me? I thought you were going to chain me up and make love to me all night long till my body becomes numb all over…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 am

I shivered when he licked my neck and nibbled on my ear. Then I felt him push me over to be the one sitting on me. It excited me to be able to see his hard cock on my waist and I moaned as he moved always so fierce one me. He asked me to devour him and he would intoxicate me. He was already making me go crazy. I closed my eyes and let him move fast and hard, as I was very deep inside him. I moaned and shivered in bliss. I put my hands on his hips and slamed him down on me everytime. I called his name, it felt so good. Then he spoke to me, he said something like he thought I would chain him up and rape him until his legs went numb. He didn't think I could only suck him all night long. I was going to prove him wrong. And then I would rape him until his legs went numb. But either way, I would tie him up and do whatever I wanted to him.

"More, Sakura, I want more of you. And when I tie you up, I'll make you lose your mind. You're so sexy."

I had to keep concentrating so that I wouldn't lose my mind and burst into flames. I didn't want to burn down our only shelter. It was hard though, my lover was so enticing, so exciting. I sat up just to kiss him then I fell back on my back and grabed his hands to put them on my waist so he could feel my muscles working under my skin.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Asagi is deeply excited by this man, this lovely efreet of his, the one and only man for him. His lover then does something even more exciting by slamming Asagi’s waist on him hard and constantly. It makes the hard dick goes all the way inside Asagi even more and rubs his insides violently. He keeps on moaning, and screaming in pleasure as well as calling out to Lijuan. He can’t control his body anymore due to the bliss that he feels. He just slamming his butt against his lover’s hard dick and sucks it all inside his wet rectal. He can feel that he is starts to drip wet, it starts to get all sticky in his crotch. It arouses Asagi even more as he notices that.

Gently then, he says to his lover,’ you are so big inside me, Li… so hot.. You lusty lover….” He giggles seductively as he states that threat to his beloved flame. Asagi leans over and kisses Li in his lips and cuddles his chest, he bites Li on his hard nipples and drinks some of his blood. Asagi then picks up his lover’s head and lead him to his pinkish, hard nipple and brushes Li’s face on it, arouses him more as if he is asking for a bite there, in his sensitive spot. ,” go on love… bite me there… you want it badly don’t you?” he cuddles Li’s head against his chest as he keeps moving his waist to make love harder to his lover’s dick. His rectal starts to drip even worse and he gets aroused even more. He can’t stop moaning and screaming.. but still in this condition, he wants his lover to do more

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Sakura will make me lose my mind someday, and that day, I will be the happiest man alive. He craddles my head right next to his nipple and tells me in an indirect way to bite him there. So, being that he want's it and that what I was doing to him excited him so much, I bit him and licked the blood that came out.
Everything my lover was saying aroused me more and more. I was about to go up in flames, but I had to hold it down still. I didn't want to burn our refuge. I held him tight against me as he moved on me like he always did. If he were an efreet, he would have probably lost it by now and turned into a flame. He was moaning, screaming my name, I doubted he was actually controling his body anymore. I smiled as I nibbled on his hard nipples and licked more of his delicious blood. We had been together for a short amount of time, but the time we have spent together was the happiest of my long existence. For the first time in my life, I had a reason to live. And that reason was moaning on top of me.

"Stop saying things like that Sakura, I'll...burst into flames. It's hard to control..."

I was hoping he would stop, but it felt so good when he said things like that. If only we were outside where I could burn up the night.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 pm

He can’t stop it; he keeps on slamming his lecherous body to his lover, to get more of that hard dick inside him. This is so good to the point that Asagi can’t control his body anymore; all that he can think of now is to please both of them. He shivers and moans when his lover bites his nipples and drinks his blood. Asagi himself is feeding of his lover and it excites him even more. He gives his lover an alluring smile and gaze, his purple eyes shows passion and desire. This man is the best thing that ever happens in Asagi’s life and he won’t let this one go, ever. He giggles when his lover begs him to stop saying slutty things. He then holds Lijuan close to him and kisses him gently.

“ then.. love me more…give me all your love…”

He is getting flustered all over his face and his skin is also changing into pink blush since he is excited. Asagi moans each time he slams his intimacy to get more of Li. It is true that if they are outside, then Li will burn like hell fire that last forever. But Asagi likes this black haired form of Lijuan, he is more exotic in this form, though he also likes his lover in fire form. He pulls his lover on him and makes Li lays on top of him right now. He spread his legs widely and wraps them around his lover’s waist as usual. Now that the efreet is on top, things will be easier for both of them; this efreet can go as wild as he wants.

Asagi tightens around his lover’s hard dick and he kisses him again, and again. He can’t stop any of this, he is just too intoxicated by this,” how you like this Li? Does this intoxicate you enough or you wants some more.. you want to fuck me harder don’t you?” just like he says , Li can do as he pleases right now.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 pm

How in hell was I suppose to control myself anyway? sakura starts saying more things that excite me more and then he turns us over again and I'm on top this time. I don't waist time and I move hard and deep inside him. He likes it that way, he screams and moans again and again. He started kissing me, and I kissed him back, this was very difficult to hold on to this form at this point. I leaned closer to his neck and bit hard on his soft skin. I drank his blood and moaned at the same time. He was wet and tight, and I was about to lose my mind, it was so good inside him.
Then, he says more things and I looked up at him, my eyes burning instead of just being black. He wanted to know if I was intoxicated or if I wanted more. I smirked as I thrusted deep and hard inside him, I could feel his cock rubbing against my abs.

"How about you, love, do you want more of me? Do you want me to do it harder and deeper? Or maybe you want me to go faster?"

To make him lose his mind, I grabed his sensitive cock and started stroking it. I wasn't cheating, I was just giving him even more pleasure. Another reason for him to moan and scream. I looked straight in his eyes as I kept moving both my hips and my hand.

"You're dripping, love. Are you reaching your limit?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Asagi smiles gently as his lover keeps on making love to him in a hard way just like always. He likes teasing this man by saying slutty words to make the efreet loses his mind, but Asagi won’t overdo it since none of them wants to burn down their one and only tent. He kisses his lover instead and nibbles his ears and well as moaning into his ears when lijuan bites his neck. Asagi licks his lover’s nape and brushes his fangs there, gently; he sinks his fangs into Lijuan’s nape and sucks his blood as well. Asagi feels alive when he drinks the efreet’s blood. It feels like a burning fire that fills his veins and it gets him excited like crazy.

His lover starts to asks him lots of things, but the knows that there is one answer that lijuan needs, Asagi gives a seductive smile at him , he leans closer to the efret’s ear and licks his earlobe again. he moans softly and whispers,’ I told you… ravish me, make a mess out of me love…I’m exclusively yours.” He giggles softly and he kisses Lijuan’s soft lips with passion.

He tightens his arms around his lover’s broad back and asagi holds him tighter. He follows the movement of his lover’s body and he lets him takes full control over it. When his lover strokes Asagi’s hard dick, he starts to moan and screams in pleasure, he is dripping wet and he shivers under Lijuan’s skin. In response of his lover’s question about Asagi reaching his limit, he simply smiles to Li ,” I can take more.. And you are so big inside me, are you about to cum? You know I want it all inside me…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

A good enough answer. To make a mess of him. I licked his ear as he was bitting me and drinking my blood. He said he go go for a while longer still. I smiled when he asked me if I was about to cum. I would have thought he knew my limit at this point. I was far from my limit but I did want to cum inside him. Not now though.
I thrusted hard inside him and kept moaning as he held tight both in his arms and inside him. I held him tight against me as well. I enjoyed every kiss we shared.

"You should know I'm not about to cum, Sakura. I only cum with you."

I was still stroking his hard cock and I smiled everytime he moaned and call my name. This was the best feeling ever, physically. I looked at my lover's seductive face and kissed him again. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and started playing with his. It was soft, I loved everything about him, even his desire for blood all the time.

"I love you, Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm

His lover says that he is about to cum; this goes the same with asagi. To help his lover reaches his limits, Asagi tightens his rectal and squeezes Lijuan’s cock even harder. He moans and keeps calling out to his beloved’s name. He knows by squeezing his lover harder he can make this efreet shots all he has inside his lusty hole. They keep on kissing with passion as they have the intense intercourse. Asagi shivers more and he bites his lover in the chest, he sucks his blood again from there. With lips covered in blood, Asagi lifts his face and kisses his lover; he licks Lijuan’s lips and slips his tongue inside. Both of them moan and scream in bliss. Asagi shakes his waist more as he grips the efreet’s dick tightly. Then with an alluring voice and expression in his purple eyes ,” I’ll break you Li…” he feels his lover’s hard dick starts to tenses up and so does with Asagi. He pushes his crotch and rubs harder against Lijuan’s . Asagi can’t help it but to sink his claws on his lover’s back, he is too excited and he is reaching his limit as he keeps on stimulating his lover’s hard dick.

,” I.. cumming… ahh..nn..Li.. inside me.. do it…”

Asagi shots his hot cum all over his body; he also feels his lover shots his entire thick cum inside his intimacy. Asagi wipes off his cum from his chest and licks it right in front of his lover, he giggles as he lick his hands clean from the thick cum. He is still shivering there since he can feel that his lover is still shooting some of his hot cum inside Asagi’s rectal. ,' oohh.. you lustful lover..look , your hot cum is dripping out...... i love you Li.... Asagi leans closer and grabs his lover's face and gives him a gentle kiss after that.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:59 am

The instant I saw him cum, I came with him inside him. My body then started relaxing. Sakura licked the cum off of his body and I smiled at him. I took myself out of him in lied down next to him. I closed my eyes and started slowing my breathing. I will never get enough of this man. He was my one and only. I kept hearing his voice saying that he loves me and I kept a smile on my face.
I was also proud that I didn't burst into flames while we were doing it. I had concentrated so hard to stay in this form. I took my lover's hand and squeezed it in mine.

"Shall I lick you clean then, my love?"

I turned my head towards him in gave hims a seductive gaze with a mocking smile. I was always happy when I looked at him. I spun my body onto my side and pulled his head close to mine. I started kissing him, playing with his tongue and brushing my fingers in his golden hair. I love this man so much. Then I heard a large snarl and my flames burning something outside. Then silence again. I smiled then I kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 pm

This is the best thing to be done before they start their mission in the morning. Asagi is very proud of his lover, since he manages to stay in his normal form and does not turn into flames. Asagi leans closer to him after those kissing, and he presses his head against Lijuan’s warm chest. He hugs his lover and he feels very secure now. He is happy, and completely delighted. He lifts his face to kiss his lover, gentle and tender kiss. He cuddles his beloved efreet as he moves closer to him and makes their body rubs against each other. Asagi smiles and he moves his head close to Lijuan’s neck, he rest there for a while now. Both of them are tired after that intense and wild sex. The wind around the area starts to get a bit cold so Asagi rubs his bare naked skin against his lover’s. He moans softly before he speaks something into his lover’s ear.

,” hhhmmm… I’m tired…its cold…hug me tight?”

Then in an instant Asagi closes his eyes and falls asleep. Even the loud snarl outside can’t disturb him, he is tired after that fierce sex and the warmth from his lover’s body makes him feel sleepy and does not want to move anymore.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:14 pm

As he wished, I held him tight and pulled the blanket up on us. I was going to keep him warm all night. I rose my body temperature a little bit, just to makr the air in the tent confortable to sleep in then I closed my eyes, trying to sleep like my lover. But then I opened my eyes and looked at my Sakura. I smiled and kissed his hair. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I fell asleep.
I woke up many times during the night when creatures touches my shield. I even heard men talking about not touching the ring of black flames and then leave. When I did manage to sleep for more then an hour, I woke up because the day was starting. I sighed. I wasn't completly rested, but I was rested enough to do anything today. I waited a little longer and then I started kissing my lover.

"Wake up, Love. The day is finally up. Wake up my dark angel."

I kissed his eyes slowly and held him in my arms tightly, hugging him and kissing his sweet face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Asagi sleeps soundly with his lover beside him, he only needs his lover to be able to sleep well like that. The warmth, the soft skin of his beloved efreet keeps him safe and pleased all night long. He wakes up to the sweet call that his lover gives him, the tender kiss and voice of Li. He smiles as he slowly opens his violet eyes. He is completely refreshed. However, he notices that somehow, his lover does not get enough rest, is it because of Asagi? He wonders in his head. Then, he says it gently as he gaze softly into Lijuan’s black eyes

,” am I no good? To the extent that you can’t sleep beside me? Is something in your mind?”

Asagi gets up but still in sitting position beside his lover. He caresses Lijuan’s face, looking at him tenderly. The reflection of his beloved efreet is perfectly reflected in his violet eyes. Asagi notices that something is disturbing his loved one, he can’t let this happen, he intent to ask more but then, he holds it for some reason. Slowly, he looks away from Li and grabs his clothes and put it on. Deep in his heart, he wishes to see his loved one happy and well every time they are together but it seems that this love feeling is much complicated than that, maybe by doing this mission, they can learn more about each other, maybe…. Just maybe… he knows that they need to know each other more than this.

Asagi can’t even notice what is going on with his lover; he seems in a slightly bad shape and having a lack of sleeping. However, Asagi won’t disturb him more than that. He manages to put a smile on his face as he looks at his lover.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 pm

He could smile but he couldn't fool me. I knew he thought my lack of sleep was his fault. Before he could go anywhere, I pulled him on me and held him in my arms. I kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear.

"I'm not a sound sleeper. A lot of creatures burned last night. I even heard two men talking out there during the night. You were adorable though and you helped me sleep when I could. You are always on my mind. Don't ever think that you're no good for me again."

I spun us over until I was on him, I was still naked but he was dressed. I kissed him, looking straight in his eyes. Then there was another snarl and burning sound. Maybe like that, Sakura would notice and understand why this noise kept me up all night. I sighed. I was certain we were surrounded by piles of ash all over the camp site. I then slowly got up and dressed up in my own clothes. I looked at my lover and helped him get up. I opened the tent and sighed again. There was alot of ash...
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:22 pm

So it is not Asagi that causes the efreet unable to sleep, it is the beast around the realm that is killed by his black flame. His lover kisses him and holds him tight to comfort him. Asagi likes this and he gets better inside his heart. As he sees Lijuan dressed up and walk out the tent, he hugs his lover from behind and whisper something into his ear ,” next time, rest your head on my chest, so I can cover your ears, then, you can sleep soundly.” He then kisses his lover’s neck and grabs his hand. Asagi notices lots of ashes around them. He pulls his lover close to him and says softly,’ don’t mind it Li, let’s just pack our things and I will pack the tent, we will move now. Then Asagi makes his way to pack the tent and keeps it inside the bag. He then opens a map drawn on a piece of leather and shows it to Lijuan. The maps shows three parts, first one is the black forest that they are currently standing in, second one is a castle, nobody live there but it has lots of beasts and demons inside, then, the last part, the tower of darkness, that is the place where the vial is kept. Asagi explains every place to lijuan clearly, the most difficult one is the castle part, since both of them will need to kill lots of demons and beasts. Now, he will need his lover’s advice for this mission.

,” now, do you have any plan for us li? You should know that the castle is surrounded by black magic, it makes us unable to cast light magic, so if we get wounded, we must use herbs instead of light magic, the bad thing is that inside the castle I can’t use my light power to heal any wounds.”

Despite that, Asagi can still heal himself by using his herbs and if there is a fire around, he can controls is and turns it into energy that helps him to heal, but that is if they are lucky enough to find fiery beasts or demons.

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   

Back to top Go down

Vial of Dragon Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next