Vial of Dragon Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 am

Just a moment ago, they were kissing and loving each other. But out of nowhere, Asagi sees the door opens and a black clawed hand drags Lijuan into the dark room. He is shocked and his heart stops for a second there. He can’t believe what just happen. He barges into the dark room and sets the room on fire, make it bright all the way and nothing can hide from his flame. His eyes seek out for lijuan but he can’t find him. Even with his flame pupil, he can’t sense his lover. This is the worst, he fears that this one is no beast; this one is a demonic draken, a creature that extinct for a very long time. This must be the last of his kind. Asagi is angry right now, he is very annoyed that his lover is taken away from him. Then, his anger sets the room in bigger flame. The creature reveals himself. Asagi is right; this one is in a humanoid form, a man. He has a dragon tail, demon horn and fangs. Asagi glares at the man and he instantly knows that this is the one who snatches Lijuan away. He yells at the devilish draken ,” you jerk! Give me back my efreet! What have you done to him?!”

The enemy smiles in a very annoying way. He smirks and he makes a black fire floating in the air, and there it is Asagi’s lover, the efreet, Lijuan. He is imprisoned inside the black flame. Asagi can see that his lover can’t move and he probably in pain. He is getting even more pissed right now. But before he can speak, the enemy swiftly flies to him and grabs Asagi’s chin,” now you are one pretty ass…. If you please me.. I will let him go.. but if you want the vial, then.. That will cost you more than just to please me…” the demonic draken then rips off Asagi’s clothes and he places him in the front, showing the efreet his naked lover. Asagi tries to fight off by casting a flame into the man’s arms but it does not do meaningful damage. The draken stares at li juan who is conscious but imprisoned,” now… I’ll make you watch your lover get raped.. , he smells sweet, I might keep you both here forever.. hahahahaha!!!!” the demon starts to licks asagi’s neck and he grabs both of asagi’s arms so he can’t slip off. He whispers softly into Asagi’s ears ,’ if you want to save that poor efreet, then do as is say , I can rip him apart easily!” after saying that, the demon keeps on molesting Asagi. There is only one thing that he can do.. Draining the power of this draken, he hopes that it will weaken him some way. Asagi pretends to act helpless and he throws a gentle gaze at lijuan. His mouth speaks in a voiceless way * I love you* . then, Asagi feels the cruel beast thrusts deep inside him, which makes Asagi screams in pain. It hurts like hell, Asagi gets even more irritated and he keeps draining the draken’s energy. He can feel that he is getting stronger as he keeps on absorbing the demon’s energy, he tries to fight off, still useless.. he needs to drain more if he is about to releases himself from the demonic draken.

The demon keeps on thrusting inside him, making Asagi screams and cries in pain. his eyes becomes teary because of the pain, but he will need to endure this, he notices that as he keeps on draining the demon's energy, the black flame that imprisoned Lijuan is getting weaker.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 am

My hands tied over my head, my legs tied at the ankles. I looked at the demon forcing my lover into a sexual intercourse. I was very angry. I tried hard to break free from my chains and then I had to break free from thr black fire cage. I ended up melting the chains holding me hostage but then I had to get rid of this cage homding me away from my lover. When I saw tears in his eyes, I lost my mind. My hands closed on the black fire. Pain. So much pain as my skin burned of off my hands, revealing my flame. But I didn't care, Sakura was in pain and needed me. I then bursted into flames and felt the black flames weakening. I didn't wait too long and I broke the cage. I fell to the floor and ran towards the demon. I was so pissed that the floor burned and cracked under my flaming body. I ran then a grabe the demon head with one hand and pulled him off of my lover. I threw him against the wall and then crushed him in the stone before he could notice what I was doing. There was nothing but anger left in me. My bright orange flames then started to turn darker, going to black flames. My eyes stayed in their bright
orange flames. I closed my hand on the demon's neck and started crushing his air way. The demon's claws were riping my arm up, but I didn't feel it, I was beyond emotions at this point. I had lost control.

"You'll be extinct when I'm done with you. I dare you to touch my Cherry Blossom again."

I thrn felt my body beng pushed back and I rolled on the floor. I started getting up, I looked at my lover, then I felt the demon on my back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 am

His plan works well, Asagi feels stronger now, and the demonic draken is weakened. He manages to weaken the call that holds his lover too. He sees Lijuan falls to the ground. For one second there Asagi is relived. At least he can save his lover from those chains. Before he can do anything, lijuan grabs the demon and slams him to the ground. They are having a wild fight there. Asagi falls to his knees since he still feels pain in his intimacy because all of those ‘raping ‘thing done by this demon. Asagi is angry to have this stinky demon lay a hand on him. Now, he is ready to attack that thing, he absorbs enough energy and he cast a big black flame again, he throws the flame towards the demon and it burns him a little, this one is really strong, even after he drains him, this thing can still stand straight and he even attacks lijuan. Asagi sees the demon tear his lover’s arms, he screams in anger when he sees that. Right now, he won’t go easy on this demon, how dare he do that to Li! Asagi glares at the demon, another black flame is perfectly shaped in both of his palms,” a jerk like you should just turn into ash!” he swiftly moves towards the demon and stabs him from the back Asagi’s hand is holding a black fire and it burns the demon from the inside. The demon scream in pain, but then, he healed. He throws Lijuan to the ground , giving him a glaring eyes , then, he grabs ASagi’s hands that is still inside of his chest and pulls it out ,” you don’t think that I’m that weak now do you?” The demonic draken grabs Asagi in his jaw and slams him to the wall till it cracks. He glares at Asagi and he licks him all over from the chest, all the way to his cheek and bites his neck hard to make Asagi scream in pain. however, lucky for Asagi that they are now against the wall, Asagi uses his earth manipulation and he turns some of the stones on the wall into sands and he creates sand storm that strikes the demon where he stands. The sand storm manages to tear both of the demon’s arms, completely destroyed and has nothing left from those arms. Before the demon can heal, Asagi cast another flame, this time, he uses a flame that he never use before, the color is white, he gets is from sharing flame with the red dragon. this also means that his lover can uses this too since both of them shares the flame from the same dragon.

This flame is different from any other flame. This will burn and prevent anything from healing back. Just right after he casts the flame on the demon, he slips from his claws and he quickly runs to his lover. He holds Lijuan tight against his chest and softly cries. He is shocked and in grief to see Li gets hurt so bad. The room is on fire so asagi absorbs the whole flame and turns it into energy. He slice his chest and in a trembling voice he says to his lover ,” come.. you need my blood to heal your arm it will back to normal in no time if you drink my blood, quickly!”

when Asagi feeds his lover with his blood to heal him, the demon stands up.. armless, he shout out loud in anger and cast his earth control as well, he makes the stones from the wall get thrown everywhere and one of them hits Asagi in the head. Asagi is at a weak state when he is feeding off someone and this demon strikes in the right time. he falls to the ground, half conscious and nude. he can still move but not fast enough right now, the stone that hit his head is quite big. He tries his best to stay awake but the pain is too much, he gives his energy to his lover, more energy for him since Asagi does not think he can fight well in this condition. after that, he falls too the ground, breathing but unconscious .

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I quickly licked some of the blood given to me before closing the wound up and standing up. This creature had to die. He had hurt my lover more then I would allow it. This creature will die at my hands. I made my whip appear and the creature laughed. He didn't know what I could do with this whip. Along the sides of my weapon, tiny daggers appeared, then I cut my self and let my flame surround the leather whip. If Sakura could do white flames, then I would also make them white. I would burn this bastard until not even ashes were left. I whiped my weapon until it was around one of his horns. He tried then to hit me with his tail, but missed. It just went through. I was a flame, nothing could harm me in this form. Thanks to Sakura, not even water could defeate me. I pulled hard on my whip and made the creature fall on his face, he had no more arms to help him get up so he struggled to get back on his knees. He had so much hate in his eyes, but I had more. He had dirtied my lover in a way that was unacceptable. He would have to pay for what he had done to him, and it was not going to be painless. He started running towardds me, leaning his head down to impale me on his horns, but then I used my whip to break his balance and his horns dug deep into the stone. He broke his own horn off to rush back towards me.

"You are like caddle. Nothing but meat to be served eventually. You've been fatening up and I now believe you are ready to be sliced into pieces and served to those creature waiting outside."

I bursted there. I kept a shield around my lover and lit the room in white flames. there was nowhere for the beast to go to be safe. He stood in the center of an ocean of flames. His feet started burning to the point where there were only bones, then they disintegrated also. He looked at me and screamed in pain, but I was too far in my anger and in my pain to feel pity for him. I simply stood there and watched his carcasse burn until he stoped screaming, until his ashes disapeared. Then I made the white flames vanish and took back my skin form. I went and grabed the vial that my lover wanted then shoved it in my pants. I leaned down, picked up my Sakura and walked out of that room. Instead of using black flames around me, I made a blazing whit flame rings that burned everything it touched. All the creatures burned into oblivion, the stones of the castle simply started melting and making me walk in magma. I didn't bother hidding this time, they fled when they saw me, if they didn't, they burned. I simply walked out from the front door, leaving behind me a burning castle and the screaming creatures within it. I walked all the way back to where my lover and I had camped before. I laid him on moss, put up the tent and laid him in the tent. Then I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Asagi does not know how long he has been unconscious. He barely remembers anything after he faints. The last thing he knows is that his lover is feeding from him and a big stone hits Asagi so hard in the head that makes him falls to the ground. After a couple of hours, Asagi starts to move his finger, he is regaining consciousness, it takes him some time before he can fully move his whole body. He still feels a bit of pain in his head, it must’ve been the stone that hit him. Then, he looks around and notices that he is inside a tent. He has a bad feeling about this; he barely feels lijuan’s energy around him. His eyes wanders everywhere inside the tent and he finds his lover next to him, he is also unconscious; the demon must’ve hurt him so bad. He is a bit scared now, he wonders if his lover is all right. Then, he notices that Lijuan manages to get the vial, this is a good thing. This vial will be very useful for them. Asagi opens it and he feeds some of the dragon’s blood stored inside to his lover while he drinks the rest. He feels hot inside his body.

This blood is different from any other dragon blood since it’s a mix between all kinds of dragons that exist in the world. His wounds start to heal real fast, as well as lijuan’s wounds. Of course this vial has its secrets. It makes the one who drinks it able to communicate with dragons and discover their true power. Dragons are the very first ancestor of all flames, and they hold a sacred secret within them. The secret will soon be revealed when both Asagi and Lijuan are in battle. They can summon their dragons now, no matter where they are, the dragon will always answer to them. Also, by having the pure dragon blood inside their veins, they will be immune against any kinds of dragon flames, as for Lijuan, maybe he can also fly now since he will have dragon wings on him thanks to the sacred blood inside the vial. Asagi is still nude; he has no other clothes with him. The only one he wears is torn apart and gone. He leans on his lover, kissing his lips gently and he whispers softly,” rise and shine lovely flame.” The first thing this efreet will see when he opens his eyes will be a view where Asagi is naked without a single cloth on him and caressing his head gently.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 pm

My head was pounding in the most uncomfortable way. I used up way to much engery and now I was paying the price. There was a strange taste in my mouth, it tasted like blood, but I know I wasn't bleeding, then again, I felt Sakura's hand on my hair. I gently opened my eyes to see his naked body. I got up quickly and wraped my arms around him. He was alright, he was safe now. I kissed him and made us both fall on the ground.

"I was so scared that you would... I destroyed him. There's nothing left. Not even ashes. I lost it when you fell unconscious, I... the castle doesn't exist anymore, it was melting when I left. I killed everything in there. I just wanted to keep you safe."

I hid my face on his chest and didn't let go of him. When I saw him fall to the ground, hurt, naked and that the demon simply laughed at him, I couldn't stop myself. I told Sakura I burned only for him. And with what I had just done, I think it was proof that I cared deeply for him. I then looked up at him and smiled. He was safe now.

"I got the vial though. Wait, is that the taste on my tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:29 am

When he softly whispers on his lover’s ears, lijuan suddenly gets up and he seems a bit shocked and panicked. Asagi gently smiles and he holds his lover tight on him. He knows how he feels, he will feel the same if Lijuan was hurt and knocked out. His lover strikes him with so many remarks and his panicking expression. ASagi says nothing and let their body rubs against each other and calm his efreet. Then, after some time, his lover calms down and he starts to notice that there is some weir taste on his mouth. Asagi smiles at him, and kisses him gently. He lifts his lover’s body till they both sitting on the tent. Then, he explains everything to his lover

,” I make us drink the blood in the vial, from the weird taste; it is because the blood is a mix of all kinds of dragons that ever existed till now. I only know a little about it. It is said that the one who drinks it can communicate and summon dragons, and.. Also obtain immunity against dragon flame, but I think.. it gives you more than those since you are basically fire and it works better on efreet like you.”

Asagi then takes his lover outside the tent to show him what is happening to his body. He gently caresses the efreet’s back and then all of a sudden, a pair of huge dragons wing appears, they are in black. Asagi smiles at his lover and hugs him with a smile on his face. Now, they can fly together and this flame of his is more than just an efreet since he is already enchanted by the dragon’s blood. Then, still in nude, he gives his lover a seductive gaze as he traces his lover’s muscles with his finger.

,” so…. Now my lovely flame even has wings to fly…..it will be faster for us to reach home, and… since that demon dirtied me… I want you to erase his scent on me….i hate to have another guy’s scent on my skin…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 am

Wait, what? Wings? I had wings? How could I have wings? Why did I have wings? How did Sakura know I had wings without me knowing I had wings? My astonnishment was then replaced by desire to please when my lover looked at me seductively as he told me he wanted me to get rid of the feeling the demon had left on his body. It was hard for me to not take him right there, but I thought it would be more confortable if we made it back to the mansion first. Then I walked a little and tried to open my wings. It was painful. I had to use muscles I had never used before. Though they eventually opened widely and I looked at them. Entirely black and very soft. I then closed them back up, which used other painful muscles. If I had to fly to make Sakura happy, then I would have to endure the pain of those new muscles. This man had given me everything. He had given me immunity against water and now wings to fly in the sky with him. I wraped my arms around him, then I wraped.my wings around us botth and held him for a few seconds before I started kissing his soft lips. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and played around with our tongues before letting go of his lips to venture down his neck, his chest, nibbleing on his nipples. I had promised to tie him up, but for now, I would just wanted to taste him. I ended up on my knees and I started licking my lover's cock. My hands were rubbing his butt and one of my fingers gently touched his hole. I would clean him, I would take the smell he hated off of him. My wings were still wraped around us, keeping some privacy for what I was doing. I sliped a finger inside of my lover, being gentle to not hurt him after what that demon had done. This man had given me everything, the least I could do was to give him all the pleasure he desired.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 am

Asagi notices that his lover is in pain as he tries to spread his wings, he has such a beautiful black wings, dragon wings. He gently smiles at the guy here. It is always pain for any first timer. But he knows that his lover here will find the wings very useful. Now, he is not just a simple efreet, he is more than that, better than the other common efreet. Then, his lover does as he was asked to; cleanse Asagi from the stench of the demon that just molests him. His lover starts to touch him all over with his lips and fingers, Asagi moans in pleasure and he shivers softly under his lover’s touch. He likes this, the way this efreet touches and loves him makes him feels that he belongs to someone and that this someone is his home, the person he can return to. He moans softly as his lover starts to suck on his dick and slips his finger inside his butt. Asagi gently caresses his lover’s black hair as he feels the pleasure given to him. He notices that his lover is being careful right now, probably because he does not want to hurt Asagi after what the demon does to him. Such a sweet, adorable efreet he gets as a lover, this is the best thing that can happen to him after all of this mess.

He grabs his lover’s head and keeps on stroking it gently as he moans in pleasure. The feeling of his lover’s touch in his lower body and dick makes him shivers. Soon, after this, they will head home and they can get all comfy there, Asagi sure has lots of task to do such as teaching this efreet how to fly , telling him what are changing about him and a lot more. He lowered his head to see his lover who is sucking him,” you know what my next mission is? That is… teach you how to fly…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 am

At the mention of him going to teach me to fly, I started sucking on him harder and sliping another finger inside of him. He was moaning again under my touch and it excited me to the point where I suck him faster and harder all the time. I was also moaning, for si had gotten very hard, but I was pleasing him only this time it wasn't about me. I moved my fingers quickly inside him but I stayed soft with his delicate body. I licked the underside of his dick, feeling his hands in my hair. I knew he licked this a lot. Even though I wasn't the one being touched, I was feeling pleasure myself by giving him all he needed. I then took it out of my mouth to lick the tip of my lover's cock. I licked it everwhere and loved the taste of it. Then I put it back in my mouth and, using my free hand, started stroking it as well as sucking on it. I eventually made my lover cum and swalloed it with joy. I stood back you and kissed him with my tongue in his mouth.

"If you wish for me to fly, then I will fly. Teach me my love and we will fly in the skies together. Did I please you? I'm not done yet, but for the rest, I will need you to be in your bed, tied up..."

I smiled at him then.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

The moment his lover sucks him and licks him harder, Asagi tenses up and then he came, his lover drinks it all and it makes asagi blushes a little. This is first time a man swallows his cum, usually, he is in that position. He releases his hot cum in a loud moan and then he hugs his lover as the efreet stands up before him. Then, his lover says that he is willing to fly with Asagi, and that he will be happy to do it. As for Asagi, he thinks this is cool, to think that his lover will be the one and only efreet who got wings , dragons, and even immune to water, those will make this love of his even more awesome. He gently smiles when his lover says more about tying him up on bed, looks to him that this man just can’t wait to do that to him. Then, he replies to his lover softly.

,”well… the faster you learn to fly, the faster you got me tied up all you want.” He gives the efreet a seductive gaze as he says that sentence. It is obvious that it will provoke this man to do it faster and in a right way in flying. Asagi slowly spread his wings, four black wings, and then he flaps them slowly and then he tells lijuan to spread his wings, slowly since his muscles are not used to this yet, but they will in no time, Dragon wings are not as complicates as angels, its structure is more simple and easy to control. Holding his lover’s hand, he says to him again,” now… try to flap them a little before you fly, just relax, and don’t let go of my hands, for your own safety, my lovely flame.” Then to decrease the pain when Li tries to flaps his wings, Asagi’s hands tracing his broad shoulder and he gives a gentle massage on them.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

It ttook me some time to figure out which muscles did what to my new wings. I eventually spread them again then I had to find the way to make my wings start flapping. It hurt like hell but then, with my lover rubbing my shoulders, it became easier. It was still painful.

"Will the pain eventually stop? I don't see my self flying long with the pain of daggers all over my back..."

Though, I knew I was going to fly, I wanted to make Sakura proud, not only that, I had some tying up to do. I gave a powerful push of my wings towards the floor and I started to float. My feet weren't on the floor anymore, but then, the pain was too intense. I fell on the floor painfully. But I got back up again and restarted.
After a few other times, I managed to stay of the ground longer and then I landed gracefully in front of my lover. My body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and I was breathing hard. It had to be the hardest part, taking off had to be the hardest part. Gliding didn't look so hard to do.

"I'll make it. Okay, again."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm

All right, seeing his lover doing the hard work to fly makes asagi thinks and trying to find some way to help his lover here. While he is thinking, he sees his lover in pain and tries again and again to fly. He knows that he wishes to make him proud, Asagi smiles as he sees his lover manages to fly a bit and then lands on the ground with little sweat and looks tired. So, Asagi rewards him with a gentle kiss and then he softly says to his lover as he hugs him tight and makes their eyes meet each other.

,” Li, look at me, forget the pain it will be gone when you are used to it, now, flap your wings with me, follow my lead slowly , and just look at me.”

Then, Asagi slowly flaps his four black wings to show his lover how this must be done. His effreet will have to follow his lead and flaps his dragon wings slowly. They keep doing it for a few minutes and then, both of them are floating in the air, about fifty centimeters off the ground. Asagi keeps his gentle gaze on lijuan’s black eyes and mesmerize him with his looks and beauty, making him to forget about the pain. It will only hurt in the first time, if he is used to it then he will fly like Asagi does, like striking with the wind. Then, Asagi leans on his lover and kisses him gently, romantically ad they keeps on flapping their wings and floating in the air. He notices that his efreet here is getting used to this and he is proud of him, such a fast learner and a talented student he is.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I couldn't think of anything else but my lover's naked body in front of me. He was looking at me in my eyes and I only just noticed that we were flying. I barely felt thr pain anymore. Then, I felt my lover's lips against mine and I smiled. Now I would have to test out different positions to see how to turn and all. My muscles seemed to be getting used to this quickly though and that made me happier. I was going to fly with my lover. I saw pride in in eyes and it made me give him a wide grinn.
I believed I was ready to fly now. I had to thank Sakura properly later on. I managed to get closer to him and kiss him myself.

"I think we can go now. Before I get to exhausted. It must be easier to just glide on the hot wind, right? Am I doing this right?"

I kept flapping my large wings. Though now, I wanted to start moving not just flapping on the spot. I wanted to see how fast I could fly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 am

It’s good to see his lover makes it to fly. Slowly they begin to fly higher, after packing few things of course. Then both of them start to fly high in the sky and leaving the realm. It will be a bit of a long journey to home but they will make it there. Asagi keeps on holding his lover’s hand all the time when they fly just to make sure if he is safe. Now, they have the vial in their veins and it will make them stronger than before. They just need to discover its secret then. As they keep moving upward and forward at the same time, Asagi turns his face around and he sees the realm is getting smaller and smaller, fades away from their sight. In less than one hour, they are already out from the realm.

END OF TOPIC

PostSubject: Re: Vial of Dragon Blood   

Back to top Go down

Vial of Dragon Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3