Profession: Dancer, but I sometimes give extras/ Assassin, when ordered

Kingdom: Forbidden kingdom

Powers:
1- Metamorphosis ,Darkness
2- Mind control, Darkness
3- Earth Manipulation, Earth
4- Judgement, Lightning

Description of your powers:
1- Usually, I only use this to get away with things or to complete a dangerous mission. I don't transform into anything else but a younger version of myself. Like this, I look very innocent and I can slip between obstacles without any problems. I can win anyone over with a simple smile.
2- I can force you to think of things you can't even imagine. I can make you see and believe in your own death, or again I can make be blind to my very presence. I can also block some nerve signals to your brain, paralysing you with a simple glance of my eyes.
3- Something that stayed in my blood line coming from the forest keeper parent I never met. I can make plants grow fast or die instantly. When I lose my temper, it usually kills them but when I feel happy, or when I kill someone, this power makes beautiful flowers grow from where the blood touched the ground.
4- I named that one myself. By moving the air molecules really fast around and pushing them high in the sky, I can make an enormous lightning bolt land on my enemy's head. Though it takes a lot of energy, so I don't use it often.

Physical: I have very long golden hair that I keep loose at all times. My skin is very pale, I don't see the sun that oftensince I work at night most of the time. My eyes change from time to time, sometimes they are a light green, other's they can be a deep violet. I always dress up in white and gold clothes, and I always put my giant saphire on my chest. My body isn't build up like a warrior, I am slim and more feminin looking. But don't underestimate me. What I lack in strengh, I make up in speed. I've been told that my eyes reflect my madness, but those who say that, never live very long. As the only part of my forest gardien lineage, I have long purplish yet transparent fairy wings that I can chose to show or hide as I wish.

Psycho: I am proud to be one of my clan's biggest acets. I will do my job as flawlessly as they ask me to. When I am not out there killing idiots for my leader, I am dancing for other idiots willing to give me their money. I know How people look at me, I know I am attractive, so I use my body to gain all the information I need in order to complet my missions. I also use my body to get all the money I want. Many of those losers have fallen in love with me. It's their problem. I love nobody but myself. When I'm bored, it happens that I change into a little kid and walk to some enemy just to stab him. I take every single advantage I can find, I will exploit every little weakness I can find about a person. And I will have fun doing so.

Story: My father raped a fairy and waited for me to be born before killing her and taking me away. At first he just wanted to take care of me, but soon, he ended up abandoning me near a Ansatsu member. He was the one who raised me and made me join this clan. I had no objections. I found that I liked to see others suffering and I had fun torturing them all. But as time went by, I left my adoptive father and traveled a little. I ended up getting hungry but I had no money. A man offered me money for sexual favors. I accepted, I was way too hungry. I liked it. I offered my body to many men and women, but buisness was not going as well as I wanted it, so I thought of a place where lot's of idiots would give me quick money. I started to dance in a bar somewhere, and at the same time, made new clients to sleep with. My leader knows where to find me and sometimes sends me missions that I happily fufill. Even though for now, it's easy stuff, cause I'm young.
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Mithos Yggdrasil   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:36 am

thanks for joining pal... everything is good ^_^ validated! enjoy your stay

Mithos Yggdrasil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Ansatsu-
Jump to: