Share | 

Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Job well done...   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 am

My lips were driping with his blood. I was happy. My leader would be happy also, I had completed my mission in record time. I killed him as he had ordered me too. The man's body was laying there like nothing happened, but his head wasn't connected to the rest of him anymore.

"That was fun. Let's do this again sometimes."

I smiled and then I walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me. I went back down to the tavern and steped on the first table I saw. O started dancing in front of some other guy that could give me money for services. And since I just killed a man, I felt like having a little bit more fun with another one. And this one looked tasty enough to eat. But sadly, he didn't seem interested. I still danced around, receiving money for giving visual pleasure to clients.
The door opened then and the sweet smell of a new client came in with the wind. I looked towards the new stranger and jumped on another table. I would have to see if that stranger was interested in a night with me. Though another client called out to me.

"Hey Honey, bring your cute ass over here!"

I sighed but kept my seductive smile as I walked towards that client. I started dancing in front of him and he sliped some money in my clothes. I slaped his hand when he tried to pull on my pants. I smiled at him and danced someways from him. Then I shot a seductive gaze towards the stranger.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 am

He just ended his recent job and won the battle against some reckless pack of thieves. He had no idea how he got into this place. It was not his style to go to a place like this. He hides his thick golden tail under his clothes and his ears are showing, it is straight up to the air. One looks, everyone knows who he is, the golden wolf of byakuren. A tavern, just a boring place to be in. he walked inside with a sigh and took a seat near the bartender who is a woman. He felt tired now so he ordered sake from the bartender. He got one small glass of it and gulped it all at once. He felt better after drinking that sake. He waged his tail and let it revealed from underneath his long robe. He liked this feeling; the sake helped him to lighten his mood. But then, he started to smell something, someone is approaching, dancing. At first he thought it was a woman but when he saw it clearly, it was a man, beautiful one. He saw the man seducing some guy in the tavern. The first thing he could think of is that this man is a male whore. He saw that the guy tried to seduce him, but Mitsunari kept his cold red eyes like always. He looked away from the guy and ordered tea from the bartender. This time, he got oolong tea, his favorite tea. He started to enjoy the tea slowly and wagged his golden tail again; his golden ear folded backwards rubbing his shoulder length red hair. For some reason, he put his tail on his lap and he looked around, observing the tavern. The place was not that crowded but it was still fun to be here. He finished his tea and he got a little annoyed, he yelled at the bartender,’ old granny! More tea and make it hot!”

The bartender got scared a bit and gave Mitsunari what he asked for, then he gave away two coins to the lady for the beverages.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Wait, I did know him, he was one of my master's biggest problems. The Golden Wolf of Byakuren. What a pity, I didn't even have the mission to kill him. I saw him drink sake, then tea. What kind of man drank tea after drinking just a little bit of sake? I smiled as I slaped the man's hand again. Tired of being touched by this guy, and too curious about meeting the golden wolf, I step onto the bar and filled his cup with tea myself, laying across the bar on my stomac, I rested my head on my free hand and looked at him.

"Don't be so rude. I thought the Golden Wolf had manners, don't ruin my dreams today, 'kay? Now tell me something, Golden Wolf with a wagging tail, what are you doing in such a dark and gloomy place, so far from your own kind?"

I turned my body until I was laying on my back right in front of him. I still felt like having fun with someone, maybe I could persuade him to come in the rooms with me and then have my fun. He was actually good looking for some guy from Byakuren.

"Are you sure you don't want any more sake? I can get you the best of the house! Unless, of course, you can't handle your liquor..."

I gave him another smile, mocking him with my eyes. If I could get him drunk, it would be easier to bring him up in the rooms with me.People rarely resist my looks.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 pm

As mitsunari enjoyed his cup of his favorite tea, the dancing guy came to his way and poured another tea for him. Then he started to say some words, saying that mitsunari should have a manner, asking him questions and even gave him a mocking smile and challenge him to drink more sake. He is currently in a good mood even though he is grumpy and rude all the time. To tell the truth, sake is not really his taste. He prefers thing like tea since it is good for his mood. With glaring red eyes, he looked at the man next to him. He did not know who this is. Neither did he wish to know, but he notices that this guy was trying to do something to him but not some bad things.

,” save your smile for those jerks, and don’t even try to hit on me just because you are cute! I don’t know who you are but I know that you are one of those ansatsu guys, the only reason I haven’t kill you yet is that I’m off duty right now. Also, why I am here is none of your concern, I go wherever I want to!”

He gave another cold steely gaze to the guy and he grabs the tea from him and drank it all by himself. He feels better already. Then he passed the empty bottle to the bartender and he turned around and left his seat. He went to the other bartender and he booked a room,” so slow! Gimme the key already I want a bath!” the bartender shivers again and handed over the key. He grabbed it and wagged his tail again. His ears folded backwards and twitching a little. Before he walked to his room he looked back at the guy in golden hair he said to him,” and I prefer tea than sake, hmph.” He went upstairs to his room and arrived at the door; he walked inside and let the door unlocked.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I smiled at him when he responded to me. Such attitude. I was even more pleased when he went to go and book a room for the night. The Golden Wolf in my lair, all night? Now that was an opportunity I could not let pass. He knew I was from Ansatsu and he claimed that he had not killed me only because he was off duty. I shivered. But not out of fear. I loved when I was threatened by a powerful man. His reputation was well known, he was a very powerful memeber of Byakuren. When he disapeared up the stairs, I slowly came off of the bar and brushed my fingers in my hair. What an interesting man. I had to know more about him, I had to know his body.
I went up to the rooms and checked the door of his room. Unlocked? And here I was thinking this guy was smart enough to keep it locked. I walked in the room in total silence and heard water running. He was taking a bath? I walked to the bathroom and leaned against the door.

"So you think I'm cute? You know, it's not nice to walk away from a conversation. I was thinking, since we're both off duty, I could make you feel good. Actually, I'm not leaving you a choice, 'kay?"

Using my mind control, I paralysed the man, and I smiled.

"You don't ahve to worry, I won't hurt you. I feel like having a little fun and besides, you're cute too."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

He forgot to lock the door and went straight to bath. He was so tired after the battle and he needed a refreshing bath. He was naked in the tub with water flowing and filling the tub, warm water. Then, the guy who he talked to in downstairs joined him all of a sudden. He did not know why would this man came all the way up to his room even without invitation. The bad thing is that the unknown guy here made mitsunari could not move a single finger, he was paralyzed. But this kind of thing wouldn’t keep this wild wolf from hurting this man. The guy said that he would make mitsunari felt god, he was too afraid to imagine such thing a guy from the opposite force trying to make him felt good? This guy must be joking; there were no such thing between enemies. He was not worried at all since he can release himself from this paralyzed condition by casting his ability to reflect any damage or spell done to him to the caster instead. He gave the man a big grin and showing his silver fangs to him.

,” so you paralyze me.. not bad.. but not good enough for a beast like me!”

His red eyes started to burn brighter, he cast his reflect ability and releases himself from being paralyzed. Since it is a reflect ability, the guy who cast it was unable to move right now, he just take his own paralyzing ability. Mitsunari can move freely now, he grabbed the man’s chin and gave him a rude smile by showing him his fangs and then he brushed the man’s face with his claws

,” heh, I got that title for something cutie! I wonder how long your paralyzing spell will take effect, cause you know.. I just turn your weapon against you, but since you can talk, why don’t we have a nice little chat, tell me who send you to do this? I will kill that guy before he get me.”

Mitsunari was still all nude and he did not bother about it at all, he is a tall man, above average. He then sat down near the tub and with the usual cold steely gaze he looks at the guy before him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 am

I smiled. Such a clever wolf. I do love my men when they play hard to get. He paralysed me with my very own ability. Of course I knew a way around that power, since it was mine, but I will let him have his fun for now. I let him grab my chin and ask me who sent me to do this. I kept my seductive smile while I answered him.

"Nobody sent me to get you. I've already completed my job around here. Besides, the big boss don't think I'm strong enough for big prey yet. Finishing a job makes me want to have some fun and you seemed fun to play with"

Before he could notice, I pushed him on his back and sat on him while my hands were holding his arms down on the floor of the steamy bathroom. I leaned foward and licked his jawline. Then I stared at him in the eyes.

"Besides, I don't act like this when I'm about to kill someone. I'm just really curious about the Golden Wolf of Byakuren. If they ever find out, tell your clan you were raped, 'kay?"

I licked his jawbone again and I let go of his arms as I started licking down his well build chest. I was shivering under the promise of pleasure coming my way. That was if he didn't fight me off again. I gently bit his nipples and licked them after.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Not again, this unknown man was really persistent. Of course his arms were not enough to hold this wolf down. But then he released mitsunari and sat on him. He said that he wished to play and the definition of the word ‘play’ was quite clear, he wishes to fool around with this wolf. The guy was pretty cute, and his seduction was quite good but not that good to make him lose control, maybe because this wolf is a cruel and a bit hard to ‘pierce’ in the heart. The stranger started to lick him over the chest, biting his nipples. This is not bad at all, however, it is not his style to become a plaything for some sex maniac. At first, Mitsunari let the guy did what he wished to, nibbling his nipples and tasted his body a little bit. But then, he suddenly rolled over and slammed the guy’s body to the ground. He growled at him and grabbed those small arms hard and pressed them to the ground. He glared at the guy under him.

,” hmph, don’t think I will let you get what you want so easily; I’m not a gigolo and neither a jerk who fuck anyone and leave! Behave yourself or I will kick you out from my room! If you are so horny why don’t you fuck those jerks downstairs? I’m sure they will be more than happy to do that.”

Saying those words, mitsunari walked out from the bathroom, leaving the strange guy alone there. He made his way to the kitchen and found some food there, not much though, only bread. He sighed and ate it till he finished. Then, he went out from his room and shout to the waiter downstairs,” you idiot! Bring me my dinner quick or I’ll slice you half!” his shouting made people went silence. Still in nude, Mitsunari walked to the balcony in front of his bedroom and wrapped his golden tail around his waist. His ear stood straight and he sees the moon light. It is a beautiful night; he enjoyed the breeze and the warmth of the moon.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

I sure did like it when he fought me back. I shivered when he slammed me to the ground and growled at me. I didn't lose my smile. He wanted me to behave but that was just not my style. I slowly sar up and followed after the golden wolf. I watched him yell to get more food. This guy really didn't have any manners. Though the view was very interesting. He was right, all the men in the tavern would love to sleep with me, but they were too easy. This guy was more to my liking. He was playing hard to get. He went to his balcony and I sat on his bed. The waiter knocked on the door and I got up to open the door. I took the food in and left it on the small table next to the window. People were used to seeing me in every room. I then sat back on his bed and looked at the man's back. A very nice view. I really wanted to try him out now.

"Your food is here. You'll need the energy with what I want to do to you. For now, I'm enjoying the view."

I licked my upper lip and looked at him with seductive eyes. His body was very good looking and I had barely tasted it. I wanted much more, I was still hungry.

"By the way, I know they all want to sleep with me. I prefer when they're hard to get. And you, dear, are playing my kind of game."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm

So the strange guy decided not to molest him again this time. He let mitsunari knew when the waiter came in and brought him his meal. It was about time. He was hungry and the waiter brought him a chicken steak, two plates of them. He grabbed one and ate it slowly. He sank his fangs into the meat and ripped it into pieces before he swallowed it. He stared at the stranger for some time. Then he rudely said to him,” hey sister, you don’t want to eat? Its good.” He then looked away and walked to the balcony again as he enjoyed his meal. This was the best thing to do, enjoying a delicious meal along with moonlight, perfect for a tired wolf like him.

He finished his meal and put the plate back on the table to let the waiter got it back. He then washed his mouth and hands and he jumped to the bed so hard that it made the other guy shocked. He laughed hard when he saw that, and gave a mocking smile to the strange man when he said that he is more to his liking because he is hard to get. He lifted his leg and placed it on the other leg; he wagged his thick fluffy golden tail all around and played with it. He felt a bit tired after the battle and he wanted to go to bed right now. He did not want to play anymore. So, mitsunari grabbed his blanket and cover his nude body with it. Before he dozed off to bed , he glared at the guy ,” if you try to do something funny on me, these silver fangs will be the last thing that ever touch your flesh!” He wrapped his tail around him again and fell to sleep; ignoring the other guy who was still there trying to pissed him off.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I smirked when he fell asleep. It was so much easier to control a person's thought process when they were dreaming. So the instant his breathing became slow and steady, I sent erotic images of what I wanted to do to him right in his mind. He was a very careless guy, falling asleep with a man from the opposite force sitting on his bed. I could kill him, but it was much more amusing to send him fantasies and see him moving around during his sleep.
After some time, I gently pulled back his blankets and saw his hard cock. My images never failed me. I smiled again. I didn't touch him yet. I didn't make him a little more awake so he would be aware of what's going on. I slowly began to licked his chest again, going down to what I really wanted. When I licked that place, I had a feeling he would wake up completly. I had warned him that I felt like having fun. I slowly licked his erection all the way to it's tip and then slowly brushed my teeth on it's sensitive skin as I took it in my mouth. I couldn't take it all in, I was still small compared to him, but I knew how to use my tongue and my hands. I stroked his cock while I sucked on him. I glanced at him with a smile.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Mitsunari played soft this time since he is tired and not in the mood for a brute force. He slept on his bed with his tail covering his belly. Then, something odd happened. He started to have an erotic dreams and he did not know what was going on. However, since he was very experienced in battle, he knew that there was something wrong about this. This did not seem right. The images that he saw were somehow similar to illusion. Then, He tried to concentrate and neutralize it using his reflect ability. He noticed that the other guy here was trying to do something odd on him. he managed to open his red eyes and then there, he saw the other guy sucking his erect dick, he was shocked and he immediately got up from the bed and he slapped the man with his long , thick, golden tail. He yelled at the man as he attacked him and pushed him down to the floor.

“you! Not again! I go soft on you and this is what I get, I guess villain just can’t change, and when I tell you about my fangs on your flesh, I mean it!” then mitsunari growled as he gave the strange guy a glaring eyes with anger. He was tired and trying to rest he was not in a mood for playing at all. Without saying a word he sinks his silver sharp fangs on the guy’s chest, deep. He bled him and his mouth was covered in blood,” scream and nobody will come save you! Go on, scream!” with a wild, cruel gaze on his crimson eyes, mitsunari wiped the blood from his lips. he was a wild wolf and he would always act like one.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

I didn't scream, even though it was painful when his fangs dug in my flesh. I smiled at him. Sure he was hurting me but I was trained to not show any weaknesses. Pain was a weakness. He wiped my blood fro his lips and I simply licked the blood that was left on his face. He says that since he played nice with me I shouldn't have done this. I smiled at him again and even went all the way as kissed his lips. I didn't care if he was pissed, he was even more attractive like this.

"You're not saying it didn't feel good... Besides, your body sure seemed to like it. Why stop me then? I'll make you feel good and you'll get a very good night's sleep after all of this."

Being as he was on top of me, I sliped my hand to his cock and started stroking it softly. I licked his lips again. I was in pain because he bit me on the chest, but I still desired him. I kept smiling at him.

"Don't you want to relax yourself? Doesn't that wild wolf want to feel some pleasure? Let me take care of you in a way you'll never forget what Mithos can do to a wild animal."

I stroked his hard and hot cock a little faster, molding my hand around it. I knew he wouldn't let me push him off so I waited for him to make up his mind, but even if he tells me to stop, his body couldn't lie to me, he liked this.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 am

The man here seems to be more persistent that he could think of. Even after that painful bite he gave him, this man was still focusing on obtaining pleasure from mitsunari. Curiosity occurred in his mind. Most people would run away and avoid him after that kind of bite and attitude, but not this one. He wondered why. He is still a bit angry being played by this guy like a toy. The guy said his name, milthos? He never heard of that name before. Mitsunari grabbed the man’s neck with his claws and he lowered his body to lick the wound on the guy’s chest. It healed in no time and left not a single trace on it. The good thing was that mitsunari got the taste of the man’s blood, which means he could control him now. He smirked at milthos and licked his face all over as he shivered to the touch on his hard dick.

,” Now that I’ve taste your blood, you will be my slave, like that idea? And since you are so persistent to please me, and then let’s see what you can do shall we?”

He licked the guy’s cheek all the way to his lips and then when his fangs arrived in the neck, Mitsunari brushed his fangs there, and he sank his fang there but not too deep. He licked that wounded part and healed it again. If this man wanted a wild beast, then he got what he wanted; now they only need to wait how this other guy gave himself to please this lone wolf.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 am

This guy was really a wild animal to get excited by the taste of my blood. Though I was happy that he licked and healed the wound before the blood stained my white clothes. I felt him shiver under my touch and smiled. I even kept my smile when he said I was now his slave. I licked his arm and nibbled on it when I felt his fangs on my neck. I shivered again. He wanted to see what I could do, then so be it. I looked in his eyes and smiled seductively as I moved my hand a little faster and held his cock a little tighter.

"I would love to give you all the pleasure you want, but you'll have to bring me to your bed. Not much I can do when I'm stuck to the floor like this. I still have my clothes on, you know. Let me do what I do best, 'kay?"

I let go of his cock and gently pushed him back. When his back was on the ground, I stood up and slowly started taking my clothing off, starting from my shirt and slipping out of my pants. I wore no underwear. Then I seductively crawled on him and licked his jawbone again, kissing him all the way down to his cock. I wanted to continue from where I was earlier, so I took him in my mouth again, playing with it by using my tongue and my hands. Not I could enjoy this incredible body. As I sucked him, I let my eyes stare straight in his.

"Now tell me: you like it rough or soft?"

As I said that, I gently nibbled on the side of his cock and lightly clawed his hips, stil seducing him with my eyes.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 pm

He was slightly in a better mood right now, maybe because he found a new toy, or maybe because this guy was quite pretty. It didn’t take long before the guy stripped himself naked and took mitsunari into his mouth and starts to suck his hard dick. This was not a bad idea after all since he already tasted the man’s blood, which means that he could control this guy all he wished to. Mitsunari gave the man a cruel grin on his face, he was mocking this guys a little bit. His skill was not bad, but not enough to excite him. He grabbed the man’s head and lifted it till he could see him right in the eye. He then slipped his tongue inside Milthos’ mouth and licked his cheek. Mitsunari gave him a wild, glaring look in his eyes. The man just asked him if he wish to play rough or soft. He did not think that this guy would take it rough.

,” Hmph don’t push your luck, whore, play rough with me? I will tear you to pieces if we do that, and I don’t want blood all over this place.”

Mitsunari then grabbed the man’s slim body with his claws and slammed him on the bed. He crawled on the hybrid. He grabbed Milthos in his chin and glaring at him, in anger, and excitement,” now we are on bed just like you wanted, so what are you waiting for?” the man here wanted a beast to make love with and he got what he desired. The problem was, could this Milthos take control over the wild mitsunari? Since he wouldn’t play easy on this prey of his, he would play hard on Milthos and saw what this guy was capable of.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I smiled at the guy again. He was a good kisser. He seemed to like kissing me, or rather he seemed to just like kissing. I didn't think he was the type who kissed a lot. Then he slammed me on the bed. We bounced a little bit and then he asked me to show him what I got again. I would if he would stop moving me and stoping me all the time. As I was under him again, I slowly spread my legs to be more comfortable and to have him between my legs. I had the chance to touch his muscular body. I shivered again as my hands slowly rubbed his chest and his abs.

"Be nice now. I'm not a whore, if I were I doubt you could pay the price I would ask."

I licked his lips and genty pushed him until I was on top. I started making his cock rub against mine and I moaned. Both my hands are placed on his exciting chest and then I leaned down and kissed him since he liked the kissing part.

"I'm very young, tell me how you like it. I might learn something ew!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

The guy pushed him down and lied on top of him. Mitsunari grabbed mithos’ slim waist and gently caressed it. This man has a very soft pale skin, completely different from him who has a slightly tanned skin. The guy said that if he were a whore, Mitsunari wouldn’t be able to pay the price. This man was a bit cocky now. He mocked the man with a cruel smile, couldn’t pay the price? what a joke. The guy then kissed Mitsunari again, but this time, it was he who initiated it. He grabbed Mithos’ chin and with a deep voice, he cruelly said to him

,” Don’t ask me that, I said it already, show me what you have, I want to see how you will try your best to please me, I will leave that to your care, and if you are a whore, that means I don’t even need to pay!”

Something that this stranger did not know was that if a whore made love to this lone wolf, he would eventually killed them and left no trace. He hated whores; he had no respect for them and he hated cheap girl or guys, those kinds of people are just hindrance to him. he still had the man’s chin in his hands, so he pulled the pretty face close to him and slipped his tongue again, this time, he let his tongue went all the way inside the guy’s mouth and he licked every spot inside Mithos’ mouth. Spending some time in that kind of wild kiss, then Mitsunari let go of that sexy lips, he licked the pretty face before him all the way from the neck to the cheek. He growls softly as he felt their dick rubbing against each other.

,” Hmph, you taste good, maybe I will enjoy having you as my.. sex slave for now, do your job boy.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm

My job? If I were to do my job, this man would be suffering not receiving pleasure from me. He wanted me to do a good job with him, so I made him slowly slip inside me with a moan. He was big, but it felt so good. I made him go all the way inside me and I felt my body start to fluster. I instantly tightened around him and started moving which made me moan again.
I like the way he always kissed me. He was a great kisser. His hands were on my waist and I put my hands on his and made them touch my body as I moved on him, making his cock rub everywhere inside me. I moaned again and let go of his hands so that he did whatever he wanted to do with them. My hands went on his body and I looked straight in his eyes. I made it tighter around him and smiled. He was a very attractive man and I had him all to myself right now.

"Ahh... it feels so good inside me. Does it feel good there? You're so big..."

I moved faster, taking him all the way inside me. My body was lightly trembleing and I was moaning. I didn't want to stop, I didn't care in what force he was, right now he was in me and I was going to take advantage of this amazing feeling. My nails scratched the man's chest, but not enough to make him bleed, just to make him understand that I wanted him to move inside me too.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 pm

The guy Mithos is no doubt very experienced in this kind of thing. He knows how to please men, and the obvious thing is that this is not his first time. He is tight but Mitsunari can tell that this one, is a pro in this kind of thing. He feels the guy tightens around him as well as taking him all the way inside. It is amazing how the “big son” of his fits perfectly in that tiny hole. He moans a bit to the pleasure and he grabs the guy’s butt with one hand. His claws brushing the guy’s butt and his other hand starts to play with the hard dripping dick. Mitsunari will see how long this man can endure the pleasure. He keeps stroking Mithos’ hard cock and he presses his claws on its tip sometimes, giving the man pain and bliss at the same time. He is not bleeding there since Mitsunari does not push his claws too deep. He then makes the man moves faster on him. Mitsunari squeezes the guy’s butt and thrusts deeper inside him. He gives the guy a devilish smirk on his face, cruel one.

,” this is very entertaining, but you need to work harder to please me!”

After saying that in a rude tone of voice, he smacks Mithos in the butt hard, he squeezes them again to give more excitement t the guy. He never thinks that one day he will make love to an enemy, and this is a brand new experience for him, he likes this very much, kind of thrilling experience for him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 pm

The golden wolf seemed to like it a little harder. I felt him tightening my butt around himand making me go faster on him. His hand was stroking my dick and I felt my face get more flustered. The little bit of pain he kept giving me made me moan louder. I started tightening again and moving even more on top of this man. I slowly rolled my hips so that he went everywhere inside of me. He wanted more pleasure, and I was up for the challenge. I slowly leaned foward and kissed him, slippin g my tongue in his mouth and played with his for somr time before I sat back up and made him go hard inside me.

"Is this all you can do? Here's your challenge: Make me cum. Nobody ever made it!"

I have slept with many men, but none of thrm had ever made me reach climax. They usually came before me and I had to finish the job myself. So I looked at him and gave him a seductive look and a smile as I moved a little more wild. I liked when he moaned with me, so I would make him scream out his pleasure.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 pm

This villain was a very interesting one. Making love to him like this, showing that he was eager to please mitsunari. It pleased him but this was just a little foreplay since they just began. The guy challenged Mitsunari to make him came since nobody ever did it to this guy. For a second there, he thought that it was just so sad. He laughed cruelly at the guy before him. He couldn’t believe that this lusty guy never reached climax when he was making love to men. Maybe this guy had a sexual problem? Mitsunari couldn’t help but to laugh again at him. But then, maybe, this guy was just hard to please exactly the same like him. There was only one thing that he was good at, playing rough and hard. So he would do it his way. He slowly slipped his hands to the guy’s crotch and sank his claws there, violently. He grabbed the guy’s mouth and gave him a kiss but not like before, he just tenderly kissed him. He did not want to kiss this man like before. Then he returned the seductive gaze with a mocking look on his red eyes.

,” well, if you want me to be rough just say so; don’t need to challenge me like that. I wonder how long you can make love to me like this… with my claws inside your crotch!”

If the guy challenged him to make him came, then mitsunari challenged him back for his endurance. He is sure that this man just won’t last that long with the pain he gave. But then it is possible for this one to endure it for some time. Then, Mitsunari grabbed the guy’s body and bit his nipples and well as made him bleed there. His sharp fangs pierced through Mithos’ fragile flesh and all the way in. then after biting him for some time, he slipped out his sharp fangs out of the guy’s chest and licked the blood flowing from his hard nipple.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Never had I thought pain would enventually make me moan. I liked the pain that others felt, but I got aroused being tortured by this man. Maybe it was only because it is this man. I smiled and accepted his endurance challenge. This was not going to be a hindrance to me. I've had worst. I just kept moving on him, moaning and gazing at him with my ever seductive eyes.
The Golden Wolf then bit my nipple and made it bleed to lock it. I moaned loudly and held his head close to that bleeding nipple, brushing my fingers in his soft hair. I loved the heat coming from this man's body, I wanted him always closer, always deeper. One of my hands left his soft hair and gently grabed the wolf's balls to play with them, gently pressing them between my fingers. I pulled his hair back a little and kissed him again, sliping my tongue in mouth and playing with his for some time before simply looking at him, licking his lips.

"Hey, you like to hurt me? Good ahead then, I don't mind, hurt me, torture me. I can handle it. Tell me you name, Golden Wolf, so I can moan it and call you when it feels good."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 pm

He liked biting, clawing and ‘torturing’ he felt good when he was making love to this man. He removed his claws from the man’s crotch and licked the blood from his hands. A beast like him did not mind the taste of blood at all. He leaned closer to the guy and grabbed his waist with his two hands. He made him go all the way up and down endlessly. He would see how long this man can endure not to come. He took up the challenge and Mitsunari made his hard dick went deeper inside the man’s rectal. He wildly thrust inside and violently moved as he rubbed every corner of Mithos’ insides. He slightly moaned in bliss, and he saw the man’s face was getting all flustered. He looked down and saw the man’s dick started to drip wet. Mitsunari smiled cruelly and he grabbed the golden haired man’s dick and stroked it fast. He moved the guy’s arms away from his balls and pressed his body against the man’s.

He then lowered his hand and he played with the man’s balls and squeezed it hard with his claws. He would hear this lusty, slutty man moan and scream in bliss. When the guy asked him his name, so then he can scream it out loud, he thinks twice before telling it. Then, he moved closer to the guy’s ear and licked it as well as brushed his fangs there, he whisper coldly,” Mitsunari.. Ishida..” he went lower and his fangs arrived at the guy’s neck. He then brushed his fangs there and started to bite him there. He kept on thrusting deeper as he bit the guy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:27 pm

This guy was the best I ever had this kind of fun with. His name was Mitsunari Ishida. I moaned his name out as he bit my neck and stroked my dick then played with my balls. He thrusted over and over inside me and all I could do is hold on to him and go along for the ride. I kept moaning, screaming out his name. It sounded so good. I didn't think that even if my lord would ask me that I would ever tell them what this wolf's name was. Only I would call out his name. Only I could feel it on my tongue. I had never been so excited with any other men. He was a very attractive man and right now, he was mine. I liked to feel his hard body against mine and I kept my hands in his hair to keep him close. I closed my eyes and kissed his neck, my teeth not as sharp as his, I didn't bite him. But I did nibble on his hard skin. I kept on moaning in his ears, my fingers holding onto his hair.

"Harder! Mitsunari-San, harder! Inside me... so good..."

I moaned again as I felt our bodies rubbing against one and other. His hard, muscular body against my soft skin. I wanted more, I needed more frm him.

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: