Share | 

Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

He knew about the tears? How embarassing. Though he didn't seem to mind the fact that I had cried. He must know they were tears of joy. We didn't stop kissing, my body was heating up and my face was getting flustered as I felt our bodies all against each other's. When I sat back down from my kneeling position, I was sitting on his crotch. I moaned but didn't stop kissing him. He wanted to hold me until my body stoped trembling? It wasn't trembling because I was cold. It was trembling because there were too many emotions bursting out of my heart and I was starting to really get excited with all this kissing we were doing. And now, to add to all this, my crotch was on his. Even though he had pants, I still feltit through on to my naked skin.
As we still were kissing, I started moving my hips and made our crotches rub together. I moaned again, playing with my lover's tongue. My hands left his hair and traced his muscular chest, brushing his skin with my nails. I didn't hurt him, it was more an invitation that he could hurt me by bitting me or clawing me. He could do whatever he wanted with my body.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

He kept on holding and kissing his lover. He would make this man stop trembling in such a way. He would give him the warmth he needed and then, as they kissed the blonde guy started to rub their crotch together. It could be because he wanted to do it again; Mitsunari could feel that the man’s heart was beating real fast now and his body heated up a little, was that because of the kiss that they shared just now? Mitsunari released his lover’s lips and then he deeply glared at him. His red eyes bluntly pierced into the blonde guy’s eyes. He knew that if this man was horny now, he wanted to be held. So, mitsunari untied his pants and he rubbed his hard big dick against his lover’s butt. He did not pushed it inside, if this man wanted it, then he would have to take it. He then gave his lover a big grin and then he whispered into his flustered ears

,” go on… take me inside you.. you want it right? Deep and hard inside you? Do it!”

He lied down to the ground and then he made his lover sat on top of him. He had a clear view of his lover’s slim figure, white skin, so pretty. He smirked in a wild way and his claws started to caress his lover’s butt, they are so soft, felt so nice. He did that gently this time, they did this as lovers now, not as lord and his slave, so Mitsunari took his time to play more with mithos’ butt as he kept on rubbing his dick between his lover’s bum, making him moan sweetly. He liked this view a lot, and he was waiting for his fragile yet wild lover to take him all the way inside.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 am

I moaned more when he untied his pants and started rubbing his hard cock on my butt. He then told me to put it inside me. He said thay's what I wanted. He was right, I desired him. I softly lifted my body and placed his dick so that it sliped easily inside me. I moaned loudly. It felt so good inside me. I smiled at my lover and kissed his lips. He must like it since he's the one who told me to take him in me. I tightened my grip on him and slowly started moving my hips on him. My voice echoed in the cave as I moved faster and faster, taking him deeper inside me and makng my butt slam on his hard dick. I moaned louder and dug my nails in his broad shoulders. I moved my hips the way he always moves them and I screamed his name. It felt so good. So good!

"More! So good! Hot...big inside me... I want all of you... inside me. Cum inside me!"

My hands then left his shoulders as I sat straight on him and put my hands on his hard abs. My hair bounced with the moves that I kept making on him. I didn't want it to stop anytime soon. I moaned more and asked more from him, I asked him to go harder in me, deeper inside me. I even asked him to bite me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

It was true that his lover here was aroused, or maybe incredibly aroused. He just kept on slamming his butt against mitsunari’s dick and made their crotch rub hard against one another. His lover was moaning and screaming loudly and made him aroused as well. He moved more inside his lover just as mithos wanted him to. He grabbed his lover’s butt and he stroke it gently at first, then he went harder and he squeezed his lover’s butt more, he slipped one finger inside mithos’ rectal and rubbed it together with his dick. His claw also rubbed against his lover’s insides and scratched it a little, he did not want to hurt his lover, he was just wanted to five this blonde guy more pleasure. He was still far from his climax since they just began.

However, seeing his lover here so aggressive, mitsunari gave him more pleasure than he could handle. He started to stroke his lover’s dick with his other hand and he played with the tip. He smirked at his horny lover and then, he moved his hand from the dick and grabbed his lover’s by his waist and pulled him closer to give him a deep kiss. He slipped his tongue inside mithos’ mouth and he played a bit with the tongue. He kept that passionate kiss followed by his fierce movement inside his lover’s rectal.

He got hard as he done all this to this blonde guy of his. He smiled in pleasure and gently he said to his lover,” how is it? Still want more?’ now, this is his turn to give a wild seductive smile to his lover. He felt good and started to drown in bliss even deeper, he moaned softly along with his lover’s erotic scream.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 pm

It felt so good. I was drowning in his movements. He did me harder, deeper and evn added a finger with his hard cock. My body trembled more as the intense pleasure built up to an inbearable extasy. It made me lose my mind when he started playing with my hard dick. I screamed and moaned, his name escaped my mouth continuously.
Then, he let go of my dick and started kissing me passionatly. I moaned as our tongues entwined. So good. I kept slaming my butt on his finger and his hard cock. He asked me if I still wanted more. I looked at him with feverish eyes as I drowned in pleasure given to me by him and licked his lips when I heard him moan.

"I want all of you. Always. Forever."

This might sound dumb, but that's how much I liked him. I grabed his face and pulled him in for a deep, sensual kiss. I sliped my tongue back inside his mouth and moaned more and more. I kept moving my hips harder, faster. My body was hot, my skin flustered, my head was spinning. This was so good, so intense.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

It seemed that he did a great job in giving ecstasy to his lover though this intense sex. He kept his fast and fierce movement and he matched the rhythm of his waist with his lover’s so that they got more pleasure. His lover started to tremble more and shiver by every touch that he gave to him. This made mitsunari moaned as well, seeing how much his lover got aroused and horny made him lost his mind. He slipped his finger deeper and he clawed his lover’s insides more as he thrust his hard dick all together inside. He kept kissing his lover and made him unable to utter a word but moaning sound. He would have his lover moan and scream his name only. Satisfied playing inside his lover’s butt, he slipped out his finger which was covered in wet thick love juice. He slipped his wet finger into Mithos’ mouth and made him lick it clean. It was so arousing to see his erotic expression. Mitsunari grinned at him and then he leaned closer to his lover’s neck and he bit him there, not too deep, just a little love bite there to make him excited even more.

Mitsunari grabbed his lover’s waist and made him rotated his waist on him, that made his hard dick rubbed everywhere inside his lover’s intimacy. He felt incredibly good, this was great. He could see that when he did this, his lover’s started to lose his mind. This pleased him so much. He then lifted his lover’s butt up, almost pulling out his hard dick before he slammed mithos against him and made his dick thrust deep and hard in a fierce way. The pleasure was so great that he moaned louder this time, still with both of his claws, Mitsunari controlled mithos’ waist, making him move faster on him and taking his hard dick deeper, all the way to the hilt. He tensed up and his dick hardened, he released all of his thick hot cum inside mithos, he slammed it deep and made his entire cum sank inside his lover’s intimacy. Right when his cum filled mithos all the way inside, his lover also shots his cum, all over mitsunari’s chest and lips. He shivered as he released lots of it,” that was great love… you’re the best in this..” he then gently grabbed his lover and gave him a passionate deep kiss for the ‘dessert’.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm

I couldn't think or do anything other then moan and move as he wanted to feel even more pleasure inside me. He sliped his finger out of me and made me lick it. I did. I held his hand with both of mine and licked and sucked on it until it was clean. Then he started making my hips rotate on him and I felt his dick rubbing all over inside me. I moaned loudly until he sealed our lips. Then I could only moan and a deeper tone.
I could feel him getting harder inside me and then I felt him tense up and we both came at the same time. There was so much inside me. I had cum so much on him. I was going to lick it off, but he then spoke saying that I was the best and kissed me again.
I was exhausted now. My body felt numb. I was happy. I rested my head on his powerful chest and listened to his pounding heart starting to slow down. And as it slowed, my eyes closed and I sighed.

"I... love you..."

I then fell asleep on his broad chest with his cock still inside me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 am

His lover was very exhausted after that fierce love making. It pleased both of them that they could satisfy each other properly like this. Mithos began to fall asleep as he was completely drained from his strength. So, mitsunari slowly put down his lover to the ground ad slowly took out his dick out from his lover’s body. He did not get dressed, he felt warm enough. However, his naked lover here might get cold, so he grabbed mithos fragile body and held him tight. He wrapped his thick furry tail around the slim body and he covered his lover with a cloak. When he was done wrapping his lover completely, he chuckled a bit. Now his lover looked exactly like a kid sinking inside a big fur coat, just cute.

He smiled to that thought and he tightened his arms around mithos. He rested his head and back against the cave wall and he gently caressed his lover’ soft blonde hair. He was not sleepy and tired so he stayed awake. He would guard his lover when he slept so that no danger would ever come to touch him. As he stared at his lover, a thought came to his mind. He thought about the life that they would have after all this, and how to treat this guy after all this, he would want to make his lover happy to be by his side. Then with a gentle deep voice, he whispered his feelings into his lover’s ear,” And I love you too, fragile blonde.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:19 am

My dream started well. Mitsunari and I were in his house, the way I imagined it anyways, and we were so happy. He was cutting wood and I was making food inside. Our lives were perfect. But then, my dream changed as I saw a dark veil hide the sun. Mitsunari had vanished and the house was in ruins. My father was standing in front of me and there was a knife covered in blood in his hand. I looked down to my chest and saw a blood stain spreading...
I woke up then. I looked everywhere, touched my chest to make sure there was no blood. Then I turned to see my lover. He was still there. And he was probably wondering what the hell had happened to me. I felt tears flowing for my eyes and I rested my head back on his chest. My hand grabed his hand held it tightly until my heart calmed down and my breathing returned to normal. I then looked up to him and tried to smile at him.

"Sorry. I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. I didn't mean to startle you with all this..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm

For a while there, mitsunari was holding his lover close to him and he was cuddling him to sleep. But then after a couple of hours, his lover woke up and he seemed scared, frightened. He did not know what was going on; he was safe all the time in mitsunari’s arms and nothing harmed them. Seeing his lover got all startled and strange, he wondered if he had a nightmare. His guess was right; his lover told him that he got a nightmare. With a steady yet sharp gaze, mitsunari looked into his lover’s eyes, there was fear there. He then gently caressed his lover’s cheek and he kissed him. He still stared at mithos with wondering eyes, and then he decided to open a voice

,” tell me, what happen in you nightmare? I will chase away that thing from your dream! I will protect you both in real world and in your dream! I am the greatest wolf of byakuren after all! nothing harm my lover!”

His actions and words might be a bit cocky for a man like him, but he was arrogant and cruel and being cocky was only a little part of this wolf.Mitsunari was a bit displeased to know that something was making his lover all sad and feeling frightened like this. He wanted his lover to be happy and to smile. So now, he would need to know what the cause of that fear in his lover’s eyes, and he swore to himself if he could kill the thing that made his lover got frightened and sad; he would do it without hesitation. He would protect his lover both in reality and in dream world. He glared at his lover as he was waiting for the answer, and of course, he would notice if mithos tried to hide some details from him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

He was so arrogant. It made me smile. He wanted to protect me from my nightmares. He wanted meto not feel this fear I had. But that was impossible. I wanted to try and brush it off, saying it was just a nightmare, but his glaring eyes told me I had no choice but to tell him everything. I sighed and laid my head against his shoulder.

"It didn't start as a nightmare. We were happy and living peacefully together in the forest. Then, you were gone and my father was there. My father is a very high ranked officer in the ansatsu force. Almost the right hand man of the leader. Anyway, he just stood in front of me with a bloody dagger. There was blood spreading on my clothes around my chest area..."

And that was what would happen if they ever got there hands on me. My father would pick up the knife himself and cut my heart out without any emotions in his eyes. I was nothing for them. And yet, the Golden Wolf of Byakuren, the force that is against the one I was raised in, sees in me his lover. I sighed and my body finally stoped shaking.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 am

So his lover was having nightmare about his clan, his father. Just by listening to his lover’s story about the father, Mitsunari hated the guy already and he swore to himself that if the father of his lover ever dared to show up, he would sever that man’s head and fed it to dogs. He did not want anyone to hurt his lover, and nobody would manage to do that towards the things that he protected and held dear. He held his lover tight against his chest and he lifted his lover’s chin to give him a gentle kiss. He looked into mithos’s eyes with a deep gaze as if he was tracing every inch of his lover’s body. He smirked and he said bluntly with confidence

,” once we get to our home, even that father of yours won’t dare to show up, or he will face the whole byakuren army and me! And I swear he won’t last a second!’

He was a first ranked general in his force so he had lots of army under his command, and they are all experts and pros, and even if that stinky father of his lover made it through his entire army, he would not make it through mitsunari. He looked outside and it seemed that the weather was getting better. He stood up and he packed things up. He couldn’t wait to get home soon, though the trip was still far, they were already half way there. Mitsunari prepared the horse and he let mithos got dressed up. He lifted his lover and placed him on the horse before he got on it. This time, they would ride slowly. The horse trotted slowly towards the opened path to their home. Mitsunari held his lover on his lap and he gently whispered into his ears ,’ you are safe, as long as you are with me, nothing will harm you.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 am

I loved having an overprotective lover. It felt good to know that he wouldn't let anyone harm me. But what if he was orderd to kill me? What would he do then? Listen to orders or simply flea his force with me?
He let me dress up as he packed our stuff. Then I made the cave sink back into the ground. I wasn't going to let them know which way we were heading. He then helped me on his horse and climbed behind me. I couldn't wait to reach his house. Or...as he said, Our home. Even my father said his house was his alone. I felt happy. The day was bright and the winds were calm. It was warm out. I leaned against my lover and sighed. If only I had met him before I started selling my body to strangers. I would have given him all of it, not broken, not used. I turned my head and found his lips. I just couldn't get enough of him. His lips, his hands on me, his body against mine. I was thoroughy addicted to him. Then I leaned fowards and started perting the horse's neck. He was soft and he was powerful. He deserved all the praise he could get for transportating both of us. I knew I wasn't really heavy, mostly because of my fairy mother, but my lover was all cladded in his heavy looking armor. I then leaned back to my lover's chest and took some of the boar I had dried up. I pu some in my mouth and a big piece in Mitsunari's mouth.

"Chew. It's the same meat that was in the stew, I dried some up. Isn't your horse going to get hot and tired under this scorching sun?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 am

His lover seemed happy to be with him. This was good and this was the right things that suppose to happen. He was pleased to see his lover got attached to him like this. He held his lover tight so he would get comfortable sitting on the horse. Mitsunari remembered that not long ago, his lover felt pain after sitting on horse for too long, so this time, he lifted the blonde guy’s thin body and he sat him on top of his fluffy thick golden tail. At least mitsunari thought that this would be much better rather than sitting on the horse. His lover’s body was just very light one since he was thin and slender all over. Mitsunari liked it so much. Then his lover grabbed a dried meat from the stew that he made before and he fed mitsunari with it. He was not hungry but he ate it all. mithos got worried about the horse since they were now under a hot scorching sun as they kept their journey. One thing about his horse was that he was used to any hard circumstances so scorching sun meant nothing for this war horse.

With a big grin on his face, mitsunari held his lover and said gently to him,” you see, this black big horse is a war horse, so he is strong and used to any kinds of weather, scorching sun means nothing to this tough fella! I train him myself to be as formidable as me!” he laughed loudly in a happy way. This was the very first time he bragged about his horse and laughed loudly like this. This felt great, the loud laugh felt good, it had been a long time since mitsunari ever laughed like that.

As the horse trotting slowly, they finally arrive at a market, they just entered the gate and they could see lots of people trading things, such as jewelry, cloth, dresses, and many more. mitsunari looked around as he kept his lover in his arms. He then got down from the horse and tied his rope on a steel pole near a water supply so that he could drink some water there and resting as well. Then, he lifted his lover to help him got down from the horse. He held his lover’s body on his and they slowly walked around the black market to see if there were some things they could buy.

As they slowly walked in the market, mitsunari saw a light blue long dress with blue orchid on its shoulder area and waist its made of the finest silk in town. The dress looks beautiful. Then, he said cruelly to the old merchant,’ hey old geezer! I want this for my wife here! Name the price!” his attitude made the old merchant got scared and then he gave the dress to mitsunari after he paid him for ten gold coins. With a big grin on his face, he handed over the dress to his ‘wife’ mithos
,” there you go! Light blue just perfect! Go on, try it love.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 pm

I smiled like an idiot when we walked in the town. I hadn't been in another town in a while except the one I was stationned in. I was now sitting on my lover's tail, I guess he remembered in how much pain my butt was the last time.
He stoped the horse to a water through and tied him up there. I couldn't believe this horse was so strong and endurant. He was as powerful as his master. Hhe helped me off the horse and kept me close to him. I was wondering if he was worried that I would get kidnaped. I said nothing and just walked with him. Mitsunari stoped when we reached a place where abnormal stuff was sold with usual things. The black market. I smirked. I had done so many transactions in the black market, mostly for information about victims. Though this time, it seemed he was looking for something in particular.
He stoped and shouted at an old man. He wanted to buy a light blue dress for his wife. I sighed. I was his wife. If he wanted me to wear a dress then I would. He got it for ten gold coins. When he gave it to me, I could clearly see it was worth over two hundred gold coins. I looked at Mitsunari and sliped in the dress, then I brought up my hair and tied them up. I could easily look like a girl if I tried.

"How to I look?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

People got startled when mitsunari shouted rudely at the old merchant but he did not care at all. He only had his lover in mind and eyes, the rest were nothing to him. As he handed over the dress to his lover, mithos wore it as requested and the dress fitted him perfectly. With a big grin on his face, mitsunari grabbed his lover and he kissed him hard in public, he did not care. He then smiled widely and he said in a happy tone

,” fabulous! Perfect!

Now his lover really looked like a girl, people would believe if this guy was mitsunari’s wife, since he did not look like a man at all. mitsunari was very pleased and he hugged his lover tightly. He looked into his lover’s eyes and wonder if he needed other things in here. It would be a good chance for them to get new things in this black market since in here, the merchant sold lots of various stuffs. He gently asked his lover

,” anything else you want to buy? We are here already so take your time to pick.”

This time, mitsunari would bought some things that his lover wanted, maybe some accessories or cooking stuffs, or maybe another kind of things, he had no idea, he gave that privilege to his lover completely. Since mithos was the wife, he would have to choose the right stuff for their home. Mitsunari was smiling in his red eyes as he kept his gaze on his lover

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I felt slightly embarassed to be stared at by all the people around us. Or maybe they were staring at my lover. I didn't care, but there was a little blush in my face. My lover then asked me if I needed to buy something else in this place. I made him buy some spices and other small inexpenssive things. But then I saw a ring. It was a silver ring with an amber in the center of it. I used my own money to buy it while Mitsunari looked away. The amber was so perfect, it reminded me of my lover's eyes. I then grabed his hand and sliped the ring on his ring finger with a smile. It fit perfect. I looked up to him with a wide smile. Now people would know he's not on the market anymore.
Before we could leave, I heard men shouting at me. I knew what they wanted. They saw a good looking woman who just spent a lot of gold on a ring. They started surounding us but I wasn't afraid, my lover could make anyone and anything run away with their tails between their legs. They would know soon enough who I belonged too.

"You can also buy me one when you want. I Am your wife after all. Though they don't seem to know that yet..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

So his lover did as planned, they bought some spices, and some other inexpensive things. Mitsunari looked away to see around him if there was anything that his lover might want to buy. But then, suddenly his lover slipped a ring on his finger, it was a very beautiful ring in silver. This was the very first time someone ever bought such thing for him. He was very pleased in with this ring. He held his lover closer but then before they could move away, some men started to shout at them out of nothing and they surrounded his lover. Mitsunari was pissed, incredibly pissed that he tightened his harms around his lover to protect him from those men. Then he roared loudly in a menacing way and showed his sharp fangs to the crowd.

“Back off rats!!! One step closer to my wife I’ll rip your heart out!! GGRRR!!!

There, he just roared and threatened those useless rats. They did not know who they faced this time, if they dared to touch mithos, then mitsunari would not hesitate to rip their heart out and cut them in small pieces with his big claws. Those men ran away in fear as they saw mitsunari’s big sharp fangs. They seemed to value their life, and that was a good choice. He then hugged his lover tightly and kissed him hard again. He glared to mithos after the kiss

,” those rats! They won’t lay their eyes on you anymore! And if they dare to look at you, I’ll pluck out their eyeballs!” his wife belonged to him and him only. No one had the right to look or even though his wife here. Then, since the market was not that safe for mithos, they quickly went to the horse and as usual, mitsunari helped his lover to get on before him. When they are both on the horse, mitsunari slipped his thick tail under his lover’s butt so that he could sit on it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am

I smiled at my lover when he growled at the other men. I didn't know why but when he growled, it always made me shiver. This wasn't fear, this was deisre, all the time. I watched as they scurried away from my wolf and smiled again. I grabed onto his arm and stayed close to him as we walked back to the horse. He helped me on, but of course, since now I had a dress, I sar with bot my legs on one side of the massive animal. I felt Mitsunari lift me up to slip his tail under me again and smiled. I was sure I looked like a woman right now. Maybe that's what Mitsunari wanted, a woman. Maybe that's whi I was now wearing a dress and being called his wife.
I leaned against his wide and comfortable chest and sighed as I closed my eyes. I really would.do anything to make this man love me as much as I felt strongly for him. I'd even become a woman. I looked up at his perfect face and gave him a shy smile.

"Thank you for your gift. Do you prefer me like this? Do you want me to be a woman or is this just to hide me in the village? Either way, I really like it..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 am

His lover gave him a shy smile as both of them sitting on the strong horse. He held his lover tight in his strong arms and let his rested his head on his chest. He liked this feeling, the feeling of having his lover close to him like this, giving him security and protection that he deserved. Then his lover somehow said if mitsunari want him to be a woman. He was shocked to that question and he did not know how to react, should he be angry? Or should he be pleased? But then, spontaneously mitsunari grabbed mithos by his two cheeks and stared at him with a fierce gaze in his red eyes. He showed confusion and a slight of anger

,” bakayaro! Why would I want you be a woman?! If I want a woman I can get it myself! And since I have you I don’t need any woman!! And… and…. I dress you like this because it suits you well, that’s it you got it!! and one more thing, I don’t need to hide you, I will protect you every second in your life okay!!”

He said those words with lots of emotions flowing from his eyes and expression. He wanted his lover here to understand that it was not a woman that he wanted, he was already happy with having mithos by his side. He did not want this slim guy to think that he was just a replacement for a woman because he was not. Mitsunari still giving his lover a fierce gaze and then he kissed him passionately. He pressed his lover’s face against his chest and then he gently scolded him again

,” Bakayaro..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 am

I was relieved by his answer. I smiled widely at him while he scolded me. I didn't care if he called me an idiot. He sa that if he wanted a female, he'd get one himself. He likedme for me. He had no idea how happy he has been making me since we had mer. Actually, since I intruded in his room and raped him.
I blushed at the thought. I was so used to being treated like an object, I had not even hesitated to give myself to him that night. I was glad I did, because now I was on his horse and we were heading to hs house. And he loves me. He actually feels that emotion for someone who was nothing just two nights ago but a tool for my father and his stupid force.
Mitsunari was right about the dress. It made me look sexy for a woman. With my thin, so slim body, I sometimes made other women jealous which allowed me to get beaten up by them and their husbands. All that didn't matter anymore, I was in my lover's arms and he would protect me. Every second of my life.
He then started kissing me and I moaned as I sliped my tongue in his mouth making a hot kiss even more intense. Then he put my head against his chest and scolded me again. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you too. So are we heading to your house now?"

I was excited about knowing what his home was llike. For me, it was an inn somewhere far from my father. For Mitsunari it must be so much different, there must be some warmth in it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

It seemed that his lover here knew what he meant by those ‘bakayaro’ words and scolding act. He was about to explain that he loved this blonde slim guy for who he is and they way he is, nothing more. He accepts this guy completely and he loved this man with all the truth in his heart. Mitsunari was not a cold blooded killer, despite his arrogant attitude, he was a warm, caring and loving person, though he barely showed it to people around him. This blonde thin guy was probably the one and only person who knew about this side of mitsunari. Other people only knew him as an arrogant cocky wolf. He was so pleased to find that this man in his arms was totally different from the other people.

Then, his lover mentioned something that clearly sounds like ‘your house” to mitsunari. At first he did not get it at all, he always meant it to be their house instead of his house only. So he was a bit lost there in his head but then he lifted his lover’s face and grabbed his cheek with his two big warm hands. He then bluntly, with lots of emotion in his eyes, he said to his lover

,’it’s.. OUR home! not my home! you Baka!”

He kissed his lover’s forehead and he pulled him closer so that he can sit closer to mitsunari. Now, mithos’ body was caressing mitsunari’s chest and this wolf here felt good having that kind of touch from his lover. He gave his lover a big grin which made his fangs showed up. Then he kissed his lover again, in his cheek this time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Our home. Mitsunari was being specific when he said that. He had given me a home in his home. It was our house, our home. And kissed him back over and over again, until he let go of my.lips then I rested my face against his chest. I heard his powerful heart pounding in his muscular chest. I sighed and closed my eyes as I listened to it. I could fall asleep in his arms like this, but I didn't. I started tracing his muscles with my fingers. I smiled. He was so strong, so sexy. I liked this body, I liked his cold eyes who were warm only for me, I liked his arrogant stance and attitude. I liked everything about him.
I kissed his chest, slowly kissing my way to his nipple. I licked it then nibbled it just for the fun of it. Just to taste him again to have his taste on my tongue again. I'm pretty sure he liked this feeling also. He must like the feel of my tongue on his skin. I like the feel of his skin on my tongue. So I licked him again, playing with his right nipple. I let my hands wander around on his powerful chest. I even decided to suck on his nipple. I smiled when I looked up at him, then went back to his right nipple.

"You taste good."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

He hoped that right now his lover will understand that the home mitsunari owned belonged to mithos as well sine this guy was his ‘wife’ after all. His lover seemed to be a very slutty and lusty one. Not long ago they’ve just did it, they had sex and an intense one as well. It was not that mitsunari disliked it, it was just he was not in the mood of fucking this man on his horse, that would be a very uncomfortable one. His lover kept on licking him and he even sucked his nipples hard. It made mitsunari wondered if his lover got aroused again this time. If he was, then he must hold that at least until both of them reached an inn or someplace to rest.

Mitsunari grabbed his lover’s face and lifted him up to kiss his lips hard. He slipped his tongue inside and then played with both of their tongue together for a short of time. If this lover of his wanted some lust he would get what he asked for. But right now, only lustful kiss from this wolf. With a gentle gaze and a smirk on his face, mitsunari asked his lover

,’Are you that horny? I won’t take you on a horse, which would be so uncomfortable for you, so wait till we arrive at an inn or resting place ok?”

He knew it all along that his lover was a sex driven one, he liked sex and he was good at it, maybe which was the cause why they did nothing but fucking for the most of their time. Then as he let go of his lover’s lips, he hugged him closely , tightly against his chest and he place his arms around mithos’ back to keep him stay close and safe.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:24 am

I let him kiss me then hold me tightly against him with a smile. He asked m if I was that horny and I felt my face blush violetly against his chest. I barely heard what he said after that. I was embarassed of the way I acted around him. I kept my head against his chest, hoping he didn't see my blushing face.

"I'm...not horny. I just... don't know how to show you I... like you any other way. I told you I was only good for that! I just want you to know how much I like you and how much you make me happy and that's the only way I can think of..."

I felt pathetic. I was tought nothing but to kill and use my body to please others. I knew nothing else and so with time, I became the object they wanted me to be. I rested my head against my lover's chest and closed my eyes. The sun really was hot and the movements of the horse with the sound of my wolf's heart were making me start to fall asleep again. I really couldn't fight it, I was so very comfortable in his arms, so safe, so happy.

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: