Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm

He had made his lover felt a bit uneasy with that kind of question. Maybe he should have not asked his lover that way. But what’s done is done, nothing can be changed. It was when his lover reminded him about the things that he used to do and forced to behave in such a way, he noticed that he might have hurt his lover’s feelings a little bit. He had no idea when did he became such a sensitive man. He was supposed to be an arrogant man who cared about nothing but himself. Guessed that the presence of this man changed him into a better man, which was not bad at all. The sun was scorching in heat and he wondered if his lover here got a bit uncomfortable, so he moved his long tail and he place it on top of his lover’s head so he won’t get too hot under the sun. He kept his lover close to his chest and covered him perfectly from the heat of the sun.

He kissed his lover’s hair and he kept steady control on the horse. They are already half way there; the hot dry sandy area was now behind them. They entered another area, a forest, and it seemed that mitsunari found another place to rest. This time, the place was neither inn nor a cave. In fact, it’s just a space under a very big apple tree. He got off from the horse slowly and led it to the tree. He tied his horse there and he gently lifted his lover’s body and carried him in his arms. He sat down under the tree and put his lover on his lap. He gently cuddled mithos as he rested his lover’s head against his chest. His lover was still sleeping soundly. The breezy wind felt good, such weather was comfortable. This was much better for his lover also since he won’t get too hot staying in here. The tree is very big so its leaves could cover upon them like a green umbrella. He held his lover close and tightly as he caressed the smooth, golden hair

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 pm

The air was much different when I woke up. It wasn't dark, but it seemed that we were in the shadows of something. We had stoped moving. I felt my lover under me and heard his steady heart beating under my ear. I slowly rose and lookd around. We were not in the same place we were earlier. There were many trees and we were under one. It was beautiful.
The horse was earing grass a little further. I looked at Mitsunari.

"Where are we? This is so beautiful! Are these all real?"

I got up, stubbled a little then pressed my hands on the bark of the apple tree. It felt warm despite the fact it was constently under the shadows of it's own canopy. I saw red fruits dangling frol it's branches and knew those were apples. I was told they were good. They don't sell those in the taverns and inns where I worked. I tried to reach for one, but I was too short.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 pm

His lover woke up in no time after mitsunari put him on his lap. He stood up and looked around, seemed surprised by the view. He had no idea why his lover here looked and sounded that way. This was just a forest and this view was nothing compared to the home that they were heading. He chuckled softly as he saw his lover tried to reach the apple. He could not do it since he was not tall enough to do it. So, mitsunari got up and he grabbed his lover and lifted him up so that he could reach the apples. He put his hand on his lover’s butt and made him go a little bit higher to grab more apples. After he was done, mitsunari put him down again and gave him a big grin, followed by a passionate kiss.

,” this is a forest, but our home is much better than this one.”

Then, mitsunari grabbed his lover’s thin waist and he hugged him tightly in his arms. He wrapped his tail around his lover and tickled his waist with the tip of his tail a bit. He liked to tease his lover like that. He then shook the tree hard and made more apples fell to the ground. Now, they had lots of apples to eat. Then, he turned to his lover, kissing him again and proudly, happily said
,” now.. you can eat apples till your heart’s content!!’

He sat back to the tree and he put his lover on his lap again so that he could eat his apples in comfort. The view was nice in here, mitsunari enjoyed the apple too and he fed some to his lover orally, one small bite of apple from his mouth passed into mithos’ mouth. That was the first time he fed someone that way. Then, after slipping the apple into his lover’s mouth, mitsunari licked mithos’ cheek all the way to his ears. That lick was his way of caring and loving a person

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:34 am

Since I couldn't reach the apples, I was about to give up, but then, my lover got up and picked me up. I blushed when I felt his hand on my butt, but at the same time, now I could grab all the apples I wanted. I heard my lover say this was a forest but not the one where our home was. He said that one was even better. I couldn't wait to see.
When he let me on my own two feet, I had a bunch of apples in my arms. Though he made more fall just by shaking the tree. It wasn't a small tree, so I was impressed by his brute strengh. I smiled at him, then gathered all the apples near the place where Mitsunari sat earlier. I picked one and slowly walked to the horse. I gave it to him and he ate it with loud crunching noises. I took the opportunity to pat it's head and then left him to rest. I took another apple and bit into it. It tasted so good, so fresh. I ate it quickly, then I ate another one.

"This is really good! Are there any apple trees around you...our home?"

I bit my lower lip. I almost said his home again. I wasn't used to having a place to call my own. Maybe I would call it home more easily once I see the house. I took a bite in another apple then grabed my lover's face and gave him the piece through a kiss, hoping he would forget about my almost mistake.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Seeing his lover gets all excited and happy because all of the apples and the forest they were in made mitsunari pleased. He never thought that he could please his lover with just simple things. Maybe he was a lucky man to have this slim, beautiful blonde guy who was easy to please. He gently smiled this time; he smiled as he saw his lover so happy, so pleased and all cheerful. Perhaps this was the very first time he smiled like that, with gentleness in his face instead of arrogance, with warmth instead of glare in his eyes. He did not notice what he was currently doing right now, smiling like a fool. He did not care though; it felt like happiness filled his heart. He just stayed there, in silent, until his lover fed him a piece of apple through a kiss. It was right after that he got back to reality and stopped his silly smile. He munched the apple and he held his lover close to him, His tail wagging at the back and lay down on the grassy ground.

He felt his heart calmed down, his soul in peace. He never felt like this, not for a very long time. He kissed his lover’s hair and then he held him tightly in his arms. He brushed his lover’s hair with his fingernails, or maybe to be precise, claws. He then looked at mithos and answered his question with enthusiasm.

,” of course! Our home is in a forest and we have plenty kinds of fruits not only apples! And all of those belong to us! Good isn’t it?”

Mitsunari would work on the field and farm. He was used to those works. His home was located right in the middle of the forest, surrounded by green trees and many kinds of flowers. It also has hot spring at the back a big hot spring pond with a big waterfall that made the warm water flows all the way from up above to the pond. He knew this lover of his would get mesmerized even more if they had arrived in their home.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

I was so happy, there'd be lots of different types of fruits trees at our home. I wondered what else there'd be that would surprise me there. I released myself for my lover's arms to reach another apple when I felt intense stabbing pain in my outstretched arm. I screamed in pain and stared at the arrow head coming out from the other side of my arm. If that arm would not have been there, the arrow would have been in my neck.
When I calmed down a little, I looked at the feathers at the end of the arrow. Ansatsu. There was an assassin following us. I wanted to hide in my lover's arms, but that would mean he would get hurt. I simply built a rock wall around me and balled up in there. I knew Mitsunari could handle this guy. I looked at him, tears in my eyes.

"It's an ansatsu assassin, class two. Not powerful but still dangerous. I'm going to let you kill him this time. But...be careful... please. I don't want to lose you. I'll be fine in here, see solide rock."

I gave him a reassuring smile but then I winced at the pain in my arms. I was going to have to take this arrow out, but just touching it made the pain unbareable. I just curled into a ball and waited for my lover to come back.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

That was just a shame. Their happy moment did not last as an assassin from the ansatsu follow them all the way here and that jerk just shot an arrow that pierced though his lover’s arms. It was too bad that mithos released himself from mitsunari’s arms if he hadn’t the arrow would have hit mitsunari instead and he was a lot stronger to bear the pain. But what was done could not be undone. All that was left in his eyes was nothing but anger and rage. With his wolf eyes he could easily spot the location of the assassin. That jerk was easy to spot; he was behind a rock near a tree not far from them. Mitsunari could feel the heat of his enemy.

With a speed of a flash he rampage into the bush and he slammed his fist against the rock where the assassin hid. He simply broke the rock into pieces , then he grabbed the assassin by his head and with his powerful claws, he tore the guy in half, he tore the jerk like he was a piece of meat. His claws were drenched in blood. He rushed back to his lover, and found him in pain because of the arrow. With rage in his red eyes, mitsunari grabbed his lover and rested him against his chest. He grabbed the arrow and this time, he needed to pull it out fast so it would be less painful. With no hesitation, mitsunari pulled out the arrow out of his lover’s arm.

Luckily the arrow was not a poisonous one. Mitsunari then started to lick the wound until it’s healed. He has healing power which was very strong, so that the wound on his lover healed instantly and it left no mark. He then gently wiped the tears from his lover’s eyes and he glared t him, he was pissed at Mithos and himself. With anger and sadness in his face, he yelled at his lover

,” you fool!!! Why did you have to release yourself from my arms?!! If you stayed in my arms this won’t happen!! Next time you do as I say and I won’t let you slipped out of my arms again you hear me??!!!”

He felt so hopeless, how can a powerful wolf like him, and a first ranked general could not protect his own lover? That was just his greatest shame; he never thought that when he let his guard down for a second in the wild, his lover got hurt like this. He just held his lover tightly in his arms, his long thick tail covered mithos’ slim figure completely. He made his lover’s face completely sink in his chest, he held him so tight as if he was afraid to lose him and then he cursed again

,” damn it!!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm

When he pulled the arrow out, I held down a screach. It felt like someone was stabbing me with white hot metal instead of a simple wooden stick. Then, I didn't even have time to thank him and he started yelling at me. He said if I hadn't moved, he was the one who would have gotten hit instead of myself. That was stupid! Why would I want to let my wolf get hurt?
He held me tightly in his arms and I felt tears dripping form my face again. Why did he yell at me again? It's not like I knew that by reaching an apple I would get an arrow through my arm! I didn't know this gu had followed us! Why did he keep treating me like a kid? I was a class four assassin. Almost at the top! Maybe he was just worried about me cause I looked so weak. I closed my eyes and tried to stop my tears from flowing. I wasn't a kid, there was no reason for me to cry right? Father said crying was a weakness and that's why I would never reach the top. But Mitsunari was different. He didn't judge me, he didn't treat me like an object. He took me with him, far from my life of killing and taking orders I didn't like. I pushed myself back a little and saw all the blood he was soaked in. I leabed foward and licked some off. The taste was good, so I licked more. It seemed my heretic divine bloodline loved the taste of blood more then I thought. I pushed him on the ground and licked every speck of blood I could find. I took his hands and licked it off of his fingers.

"Why is this so good?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 am

As Mitsunari held his lover tightly in his arms, he forgot that he was drenched in blood. It was when his lover pushed him down and licked all of the blood on him, Mitsunari realized it. It seemed that his lover liked the taste of blood since he kept on licking mitsunari all over, cleaning him from the blood that covered his body. He did not mind at all, but then he stood up and he carried his lover as usual and then they walked towards a nearby river. He stripped of himself and his lover before they got inside the water, it’s not that cold, the water felt nice. He then started to clean himself from the rest of the blood and then he washed his lover all clean. He looked into his lover’s eyes and wondered if this guy understood why mitsunari yelled at him. So he held mithos tight in his arms again and he gently said to him as his claws brushed mithos’ hair

,” it wasn’t your fault, but it hurts my pride to see you hurt, I am suppose to protect you and I swore that already! It breaks a man’s dignity for not being able to protect the one they love! And as you know I am a first class general I command an army, fearless men under my command and yet I can’t protect you from a single damn arrow!”

He did not know why he felt that way; it was the very first time he knew what it’s like to be crushed by his own failure. He burned in rage and anger inside his heart, his eyes. He was angry towards himself for not taking that silly arrow instead. He held his lover still, tightly, as he kept on cursing in silence. Kept saying in his mind how reckless he was, that it was so foolish to be off of his guard even for a while. He did not know what he should do; maybe he would just need to lock his lover in his hidden room so that nobody could hurt this lover of his.

,” I will lock you up in my cellar if I must! That way you won’t get hurt like this! Damn it!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Before I knew it, I was naked in front of Mitsunari and so was he. It made me wonder what was going to happen, then I saw the river and knew he was goung to wash and probably wash me as well. He picked me up and I hoped the water wasn't cold this time. It wasn't. It was actually nice and comfortable. I watched my lover wash then he cleaned me. I felt my wolf's claws gliding across my sensitive skin. It made me blush.
Then, he held me tightly in his arms and I felt his claws brushing into my hair. I closed my eyes. Then he told me that being a first class general, he felt ashamed in letting me get hurt by an arrow. I looked up at him as he cursed at himself. I laid my hand on his cheek. I smiled at him.

"Then you have no reason to feel ashamed. I... seem to be accident prone. I always get myself hurt somehow. So you don't have to worry about the little bruises I get. Besides, it's not like we knew there was an assassin just waiting for me to move just to shoot an arrow in my arm. Don't forget, I'm a class four assassin, one rank below the best. I should be used to the pain, but...I guess I'm not. Thank you, for taking care of me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:15 pm

His lover seemed to have a different point of view in this matter, he did not see this incident as something that was shameful for mitsunari, saying that it was an accident might be the best excuses, but a man of pride like this wolf never accepted such excuse. He swore to himself and to this man that he would protect him, and that none should lay a scratch on this blonde guy. He was a man of his words; he would keep his word as promised. As his lover kept on telling him that there was nothing to be ashamed of, mitsunari gave his lover a deep gaze.
Still in the water together with his lover, he leaned closer to mithos and then he laid his lips on his lover’s as he gave him a deep, tender, yet passionate kiss. They kissed for sometime before he released their lips. He stared at his lover, and then he opened his voice.

,” if you are an accident prone, then there is more reason for me to lock you up and chain you to me!”

One thing that mitsunari could think of, he would chain this guy to him so that he wouldn’t lose him. And he would lock him up in his cellar so that no accident like this would ever happen again. He then hugged his lover tightly then he lifted him up and carried him on his arms. He dried his lover first then he dried up himself. Knowing that his lover was currently naked, he picked up the clothes from the ground and then he put it on his lover, the dress that he bought for him before. With a smile on his face, mitsunari grabbed his lover and he kissed him again.

,” let’s move now, we are almost there, and heed my word, I WILL lock you up when we get to our home!”

After saying his irrefutable words, he lifted mithos and placed him on the horse, he got on after him and then they moved on to continue their journey.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 am

Such a strong willed man I had found. It pleased me greatly to have him kiss me in the river before he picked me up, carried me to shore and dried my frail looking body. He even dressed me up. A little embarassing, buat the same time, I got to look at his perfect naked body while he took care of me.
Care. This man really cares for me. He lifted m on the horse while telling me that he would lock me up in our house once we got there. I smiled and giggled at him as I untied my hair to let them flow freely over my back and shoulders. He climbed on the horse as well and the horse made a noise that made me think of a sigh. I wraped my arms around my lover's neck and rested my head upon his chest. The horse's movements then started rocking my body from side to side and I closed my eyes to feel the sweet scented wind in my face. I took one of the wolf's hands and tangled my fingers with his. I was smiling again. I liked the feel of his skin on mine, his warmth all over me. With my other hand, I pulled his thick tail on me and took a comb out of my small pouch. I started combing through his thick fur and hummed a song as I did.

"I'll accept being locked up as long as that implies being able to go outside with you. I want to see all of... our home."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 pm

They kept on heading to their home. The horse trotted slowly this time, mitsunari ordered him to so that his lover wouldn’t get hurt. As usual, his lover rested his head against mitsunari’s chest. He held his lover with one arm while the other one controlling the horse. His lover then took out a small comb and he started to com mitsunari’s thick fluffy tail as he hummed a song. He has such a gentle and soft voice, mitsunari liked it. And the way his lover comb his tail was also good. In fact, this was the first time he got someone combing his tail, usually, he did it himself, not using comb, but using his hands, with his claws. This feels good; mitsunari felt calm listening to his lover’s song and feeling the touch of his smooth skin.

When his lover declared that he accepted being locked up, it caught mitsunari by surprise, usually, people would plead and begged him not to do that, but this guy was totally, completely different than the others. It made him very happy to know this. He then pulled his lover closer to him and held him tight. He kissed his lover gently and then deeply stared at him, with a warm, yet fierce gaze.

.” good! I will make sure that you are perfectly chained to me! So wherever we go, you will always get chained to me! That’s good! Awesome!!”

He gave his lover a big grin, he was happy, pleased by his lover’s reaction to his words. He then brushed his cheek against his lover’s and then he wrapped his thick tail around his lover’s fragile slim body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm

I smiled when he kissed me and giggled when he brushed his cheek on mine. Though I was surprised when his tail escaped my comb and wraped around me. I guess I'll have to finished combing it later on. I leaned back comfortably against my wolf's string chest and hummed the same song again. It was a song that a fairy had sung me once when I was still a child. He had told me that my mother sang that same song when I was still in her womb. I never met her, father had killed her then abandoned me after that.
I sighed and restarted the song. The wind slowly picked up then became more and more violent. Thick, almost black clouds rolled over us in the sky and lightning lite up the sky. I felt my body start to tremble and turned my head to hide my face in Mitsunari's chest. I closed my eyes tightly and put my hands on my ears just in time for the loud rumble of the thunder. Then the rain fell.
It was silly. I was almost one of the best assassins of ansatsu, I was beaten and put down all the time and yet, I was scared stiff of thunder storms. We were getting drenched, but I really didn't care. My lover's arm was around me and his tail was protecting me from the cold wind whiping furiously around us. I hated these storms who always appeared without any warning.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 am

As they continued their journey, mitsunari noticed that the cloud changed, it turned darker, which meant that it would rain soon enough. He was right, the rain started to pour down on them. Mitsunari had no problems at all with a big rain pouring all over him, but he did not think that his lover here has the same endurance. So, he picked up a big removable cover that was attached on the back of the horse. He pulled it up and it covered both of them from the rain. It was similar to a removable fabric roof.

Seeing his lover trembled because the loud sound of the thunder, he pulled him closer against his chest. He would chase away his lover’s fear. His tail wrapped tightly around his lover’s fragile slim body to keep him warm and protect him from the cold fierce wind. He kept a steady control over the horse as he kept his lover warm and safe.

He caressed his lover’s head and kissed his lips passionately, sharing their warmth through the kiss. He held mithos close to him, always close; he would make sure that his lover was safe and sound. He looked at his lover with a deep gaze and gently comforted him

,” fear not! You are with me; remember that I will protect you from anything!”

His tail brushed gently against his lover’s hair and neck as he kept him warm. It made mithos looked like a perfectly wrapped fragile porcelain doll right now. Mitsunari liked the view so he chuckled a little and then he teased his lover

,” now.. you look like a wrapped doll!! HuAhahahahaahah!!!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 am

I tried to concentrate on Mitsunari's voice, but at the same time, I could only hear the loud thunder. When I looked at him, lightening stroke out and my my face just found it's way back in the shelter of his chest. I heard his laughing saying I looked like a wraped up porcelain doll. I liked at him again and took his face between my hands and kissed him passionatly. I needed him to physically make me feel safe right now. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and felt tears falling on my face again. Thunder stroms terrified me. If I would have been in the inn right now, I would have hidden under the bed or something.
I didn't let go of his lips until a lightening bolt striked the dark sky again and the thunder made the ground shake. I curled in a ball in my wolf's arms and clamped my hands on my ears. I started humming my song again. When that panik attack passed, I looked up at Mitsunari.

"I'm... sorry. I feel so pathetic. It's like this everytime. It'll pass. I'll... make it up to you later. Just... hold me tight for now."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

It seemed that it was not enough for his lover that Mitsunari already placed his thick tail around him and wrap him like a doll. The thunder got louder and fiercer. Seeing his lover got all frightened made mitsunari worried. He did not want his lover to be uncomfortable. So, he did his best and he covered his lover’s ear with his thick tail. It was thick and big enough to cover his lover’s body from head to toe, not to mention that right now he curled into a ball, which made it easier for Mitsunari to wrap his long thick tail around his lover. With one arm, he held his lover tightly against his chest and he covered Mithos’ ear so that he wouldn’t hear the terrible sound of the thunder.

He did not pay attention at all to what his lover said about being embarrassed and all. There was nothing to feel uneasy about. Mitsunari would always protect this fragile blonde guy with all of his strength since he was his lover right now, he wouldn’t let anyone or anything to hurt this man. He gently kissed his lover to calm him down, then he pet his lover’s head gently, he brushed his cheek against his lover’ hair and made him completely safe under his care and inside his arms.

They kept on making their way forward; they spent a couple of hours on the horse with storms around them. Luckily, the removable roof protected them perfectly from being wet. After a long journey on a horse, finally, they reached the outer garden; it was less than one day trip before they get out from this realm. The storm had stopped now, he removed the fabric roof and then he got off from the horse. He helped his lover to get off as well. They would rest a bit here before they continued the journey. He tied his horse against a tree and then mitsunari led his lover to a lake near them. The water was clear and it felt good as mitsunari plunged his legs into the water. He sat down by the lake and his feet playing in the water. He pulled his lover and made him sat down on his lap. He held him tightly there

,” see… you are all right.. since you got me… you must not fear anything from now on, I will protect you okay?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I felt better once the storm passed. Mitsunari had done everything possible to make me less afraid. It had worked a little, for some time. I tried to only listen to his heart, but I twitched everytime thunder rumbled. It was less intense though.
We eventually stoped in a cute little garden area. Mitsunari brought me off the horse to a lake. He sat down and made me sit on his lap. I let my feet go in the water and sighed. I couldn't believe I was so weak. That's the proof that even weak men could be top ranked assassin. I leaned back on my wolf and sighed again. I traced his powerful thighs with my fingers. He was so much bigger then me. I turned my body around, placing my legs on either sides of his and sat on him as close as possible to his abd. I grabed his face and kissed his lip. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and gave him a long, passinate kiss. My hands tangled in his hair and I ended up scratching him softly behind his ears. Then, I looked in his eyes and smiled at him.

"Thank you, my powerful Wolf. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been around."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:06 pm

His lover now looked better, he looked so much calmer and at ease now. As they rested themselves on the edge of the lake and making their tired feet comfortable, his lover leaned closer to him and he seemed to be a bit down. He did not know the reason why he looked that way. Then, they started kissing passionately, mitsunari liked this so much for sure, he was a bit tired because of the journey and the kiss from his lover made him felt better. He gave his lover a big grin and then he held him closer against his shoulder.

With his lover sitting on him like this, mitsunari got a great view of his lover’s lovely face. He was pleased. He gently stroked his lover’s hair, so smooth and looks fragile. He then looked deeply into his lover’s eyes; he wished to know what made his beautiful lover here got displeased. With a deep yet gentle voice, he asked his lover

,” what’s bothering you? You look lovely when you smile, so smile for me! I will chase away your bad thought away! That’s a promise ok?”

He kissed his lover gently and gave him another big grin on his face. He hugged him tight to comfort him. Even though mitsunari was known as a cold guy, he was always warm with the people that he cared about, and this mithos was in the list.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

As I was relaxing against my wolf's chest, he asked me what was bothering me. I smiled at him since he asked me too. I should have known he would see the slight depression in my face. I gently brushed my lips against his again and looked in his eyes with a soft smile.

"How would you feel if everything you lived for suddenly vanished? If you knew you were almost at the top but you were afraid of the silliest things like a thunder storm? I just feel so weak... so useless..."

I gave him a self-moking smile and kissed him again. I did feel completly useless. Even if Mitsunari didn't have me, actually I wouldn't be such a pain to him if I weren't there. I had always been a hindrance, good for only sex and murder.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to endure this. You've been so kind to me. You've protected me, probably even saved me from my own clan. I'll try not to bother you with that anymore."

I tried to give him a warm smile, but I still can't do it heartfully yet. So I rested my head on his chest again. I whispered a shy I love you to him and listened to his heart beating.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

His lover acted strange right now. Saying that he felt hopeless, useless and all. mitsunari got lost a little since he had a different thought about this guy. He never thought or saw mithos as a useless one or hindrance, how could he ever looked that way on this man? That would never even cross his mind. With a sigh, he held his lover with both of his arms and he made his thick tail brushed against mithos’ back. He let his lover felt his warmth since it seemed that he needed it. This was the first time mitsunari dealt with such problem. He did not know what to do. He wished to make his lover happy being with him but right now, his lover was all gloomy and sad. This made him felt uneasy. His ear folded all way down, he looked a bit sad right now. His fluffy ears kept twitching as they folded down. His tail kept on moving right and left brushing his lover’s head.

,” I don’t know what to do.. you are all sad! You are so gloomy! I thought you’d be happy…..”

He wanted to make his lover all happy and smiling, but it looked like he did not do good job in that. mitsunari never dealt with people’s feelings like this before, so he did not know what to do to make his lover happy and cheerful again like before. He wanted to see his lover happy being with him, but right now, he looked all sad. He sighed again, and tightened his arms around his lover. Then he spoke softly in a deep voice towards this blonde lover of his
,” I’m never good when it comes to feelings.. I’m not sensitive and.. I don’t know how to make you forget those bad memory, I hate it..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 pm

I felt stupid to make this man feel bad about me feeling down. I really was acting dumb right now. I lifted my head and saw his ears folded back. I started kissing his lips and pressing my body against his. I had to make him feel better in the only way I knew how. I kissed him more, sliped my tongue in his mouth and I felt the dress slowly sliping off of my shoulders. I giggled as his tail started tickleling my back a little. Kissing him always made me feel better.
Soon, my gloomy mood was gone. I kept kissing him, playing with his tongue as my hands made their way under his top, touching his hard chest. I shivered. He was so warm, so tempting again. I licked his lips an kissed them again and again. I eventually started moaning, my face got flustered as I looked in his eyes. I gave him a warm, seductive smile.

"I'm alright now. See? You always make me feel happy, just by being there for me. Could you just say one thing to me? Could you tell me that you...need...me?"

I blushed a little, but kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth and playing with his some more. I loved to feel this, even his sharp fangs excited me more. My dress eventually fell all the way down to my waist so I took my arms out of the sleeves to be more comfortable, my hands both on his face to hold it while I kiss him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 am

His lover started to kiss him and lean on him more. It was obvious that doing those things would make his lover felt better. They kept on kissing since this was what his lover wanted, he would do it happily to make his lover happy. He played along with the kiss and he made their tongue entwined hard, as hard as it could be. Mitsunari would still need to be careful since he got sharp wolf fangs on him and he did not want to bite his lover’s lips while kissing him. Finally the passionate kiss was over; he noticed that his lover’s dress was slipping down from his shoulder all the way to his waist. He has such a slim tempting body there. With his claws, mitsunari traced his lover’s slim waist; he enjoyed the feeling of his lover’s body under his touch.

Then, Mithos requested one simple thing from mitsunari, he wanted him to say that he needed him. Perhaps this guy was more into words than actions. It was the contrast with mitsunari who was all actions and less talk; he was never good is sweet talking people or even socialize with them. He was a big wild wolf, a fierce beast. But since his lover wanted to hear it, he would do it for him. He grabbed his lover’s head, kissing him passionately and making their tongue sealed together. Gently he said to him with a steely gaze in his eyes

,” I need you and I want you! “

Those simple words made him blush violently, he never said those things to anyone, and he never thought that one day he would do that. Romance was still a bit too embarrassing for him. He was not good in being romantic at all. even those words which was supposed to be said in a gentle manner, he just said it in a violent, aggressive tone, even though he tried to be soft, he just couldn’t.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:21 pm

When I heard my wolf saying that he needed me and wanted me, I smiled happily. He then started kissing me again and I held his head tightly and sliped my tongue in his mouth again. I moaned with excitement during that kiss. I really loved it when he and I kissed. My hand tangled in his hair and I moaned more. I pushed him on his back and placed myself comfortably on his body. His feet were still in the water. I felt my dress wanting to slip down more and I didn't care. My wolf could always see who I was and if he wanted to touch then I would happily let him touch. I licked his lips again and then kissed his neck, lowering my mouth towards his chest. I nibbled his nipples and felt myself shiver. He was so powerful. I licked and traced his muscular chest and his abs with my tongue and fingers. I looked back up at my lover and gave him a warm smile. I then licked his powerful chest again as my hands touched his abs more. He had touched my chest with his claws earlier, now I felt like touching his.

"This body of yours... I can't believe it's mine now. So powerful. So sexy. I just want to lick, kiss and play with it all the time. Does my body attract you the same way?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm

His lover took the advantage of the position he was in. it was good thing for him though. He enjoyed the touch of his lover’s finger the most. His lover’s dress just kept on slipping all way down, revealing his slim fragile looking body. Mitsunari enjoyed the view and he also enjoyed the treatment that he was having right now. His lover kept on kissing him and licking him all over his chest. It looked like this blonde guy liked this so much. Mitsunari held him tighter and closer against his chest. He made his lover perfectly locked in his arms so that he could sit comfortably on his lap there. He hugged his lover tightly, lifted his chin and kissed him gently with passion. Then he deeply looked into the eyes that loved him, he enjoyed the color of those eyes, so beautiful.

Hearing his lover’s remarks, he felt happy and he was pleased to find that his lover liked his body and thought that he is hot. Mitsunari has a well build body since he was always doing hard training before battle and he always worked hard on his fields. He gave his lover a big grin, showing his fangs, and then he sat up. He held his lover more and wrapped his tail around him. He turned himself around, then backwards and lifted his legs out of the water.

,” when we get home.. I will punish your fragile sexy body severely! Serves you right for seducing me like this!”

Then, he lifted his lover up and placed him on the horse, he got a little bit impatient this time, he wanted to hurry home and this lover of his would have to endure his “wrath”. He got dressed and also joined his lover on the horse; it wouldn’t take long to end this journey since they were already near the gate. As they kept heading forward and spending hours, the exit gate is clear. It was right in front of them.

( you can end the topic here, i will start new one look for me ^_^)

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: