Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

He smacked the guy’s butt and squeezed it again. He knew that this kind of man would like to take more pain and pleasure than this. He would have lots of fun playing around with this blonde guy. He is so slim and very feminine compared to mitsunari. His muscles are almost invincible since he is so slim. He showed his silver fangs towards th guy and then, with his claws, he grabs the man’s body and made him leaned closer to his fangs. Mitsunari would love to take more bite of this delicious guy. So, he brushed his fangs angaist the guys’ hard nipples. And then, he bit him there. It bleeds again and he licked it clean with his tongue. Mitsunari then moves harder inside the guy’s hole, just right what mithos wanted from him. Then, he started to glare at the guy when he called him with ‘san”. Mitsunari grabbed the guy’s head and he licked his cheek.
Coldly then he speaks to mithos

,’ its mitsunari sama for you! Didn’t I tell you already that right now you are my sex slave? Since you are my slave, call me that way, or I will stop this right here and now!”

He said it already that he had no interest to play around or being a one night gigolo for this young man. If Mithos wants some fun, then he would have to act like a perfect sex slave to this wolf. Mitsunari gave him a wild kiss and he slipped his tongue inside the man’s mouth before he took it out and licked the guy again all over from his chest to his cheek.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 pm

I smiled at him when he ordered me to call him sama since I ws his sex slve. I didn't even call my clan leader sama. I called him by his first name. Though I would play along with this guy. I shivered as he licked from my nipples to my cheek and then, I grabed his face and kissed him with passion.

"What about Master? You prefer me calling you that, Mitsunari...Sama? Of course if you want me to follow your rules, give me more of you. Make me moan even more."

Of course, if I would call him Master, then he would have only me as his sex slave. I so hated to share. He was too interesting for me to let him go to another man, or woman for that matter. He was mine now. I gave him my blood and my body and I wasn't going to let him touch anyone else.
I licked his soft lips and bit his lower lip while I stared in his eyes. I provoked him by moving much slower, making him almost come out of me. I played with his tip inside of me for a few minutes before lowering my body on him a little more.

"If you own me, then I own you. 'Kay? I will kill everyone you'll sleep with who isn't me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 am

The way this man act was very interesting. If most people ran away in fear or scream in pain when mitsunari held them, this one asked for more, this mithos guy did not hate pain at all, in fact, he liked it. This made mitsunari a bit pleased since he could do all he wanted with this man without even worrying about him getting hurt by his sharp claws and fangs. The blonde guy then said that he would call this wolf by the word ‘master’, not a bad idea but mitsunari was displeased with it. He decided to sink his fangs into the guy’s nipple once more and he took the blood a little more. With his lips covered in blood, he grabbed the man’s face and he placed his claws against mithos’ neck. He glared at him,” that is my answer to the word master, I told you how to call me and don’t make me say it twice!” he then kissed the guy again and he slipped his tongue which is covered in blood into the guy’s mouth, making mithos tasted his own blood through the kiss. He then moved faster and went deeper into the man’s intimacy. With one of his claws still choking the guy, his other claws grabbed the man’s butt and slammed it harder against him. He could feel the man’s insides entirely as his hard dick was rubbing the entire spot inside that dripping wet rectal. He smiled cruelly towards this lusty guy, he would have this man to serve him well and please him in every possible way. The guy sure had the gut to say that mitsunari belongs to him only. What kind of slave dared to claim his master? Mitsunari was getting more interested in this guy’s attitude. He made the man leaned on him hard and he sank his dick more till their balls pressing against each other and made a slutty wet sound since his bottom is dripping wet in the rectal.

,” what is this.. you are so wet in both sides, are you reaching limit already? We will do it together and if you can’t hold this.. I will punish you! And… who says you own me? I’m the one who own you, and I belong to nobody!”

A wild wolf like him only cared to claim and not to be claimed. He was the worst slave ever since he would kill everyone who dared to offend him or displeased him. Even in his force, he was marked as the unstoppable brute.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Even though his hand was around my neck, pressing a little, I was no less excited by him. I looked at him all the time when he slamed me on his cock. I screamed out my pleasure, feeling his hand on my dick. I was trembleing. It was the very first time a man had me so helpless, completely addicted and still wanting more. He asked if I was reaching my limit because I was so wet everywhere. I gave him a very seductive gaze, then I leaned and kissed him with passion, moaning as I slipped my tongue in his mouth, my hands on either sides of his masculine face. I closed my eyes as I kept kissing him and my body kept moving hard on him. With that one kiss, I showed him I could still go for hours. But if he was about to cum, then I would try to cum with him. I had a feeling that I would if it were with him. I wont let this one go. After I was done with the kiss, I got closer to his wolf ears and whispered in them.

"I will have you belong to me, but I will not try and tame the wild animal that you are. To lose that part of you would be such a shame. And please Mitsunari-Sama, no need to worry my limit is still far, but you can still punish me if you want."

I kissed him again, moaning as I kept moving on him. He was so big, so hot. I moaned his name in his ears and wraped my thin ams around his body to hold him close to me. I tighened my butt around his hard cock and smiled at him. I still had some tricks up my sleeves, though this guy was making me lose my mind.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm

It was good to know that this man here was still far from his limits; Mitsunari would like to have some more fun tonight since this blonde guy already provoked him to do all this. He let the man tightened on him and he made the man move harder and wilder on him again. Still with his hand squeezing the guy’s butt, he leaned on the blonde man and kissed him in a tender way. With the man on top of him, he let the blonde guy slammed his butt all he wanted. This felt food and mitsunari is pleased that this man asked him no more about how to call him. He started to call this wild wolf in a proper manner, which was a good thing to do. He smirked in a cruel manner towards the man, just like the way he always did. The blonde guy said that he won’t try to claim him for himself, so this one is just like the rest of other people who are too afraid to claim a wild wolf like mitsunari. Actually he would like to see this helpless blonde try his best to claim him. But then again, he would just forget about that. He kissed the man again and gentler this time. He then gave the man a mocking smile and said coldly

,” so you can still going on for hours? Then show me your skill, do it.. make me cum, little slut.”

He would like to see what this man could do to him; he would love to discover all of the tricks that this little slut had for him. No one had ever made mitsunari felt pleased like this. He would see that this guy is slightly different from others but not so different. He gave the man a cruel smile after that. his hard aroused dick grew bigger inside the man’s butt and started to hit every corner of mithos’ rectal.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 am

How could I do anything else but scream, moan and call out his name with him getting bigger inside me, rubbing against everything, everywhere in me. At least I knew he was also enjoying this when I spotted the light fluster in his face. This guy was giving me so much pleasure. I was really going to get addicted to him. To think that the guy who would make me cum would be a Byakuren! I moaned loudly and moved faster on him. I took him all inside me and made our balls rub against each other's. Then Mitsunari kissed me and I moaned still as our lips were sealed. It was amazing that this guy was the one my body prefered. I gurss that even my eyes loved to see him. My heart was pounding incredibly fast and hard in my chest, but it was too good a feeling for me to stop now. I kept moving on him, making our bodies rub against one and other. My hard nipples were geting me even more aroused as they touched his hot skin, his perfect chest. I leaned back, making my body be in an angle. His hard cock was now rubbing in a whole new way inside me. My hands were resting on his muscular thighs and I kept moving hard, taking him deeper then before inside me. I moaned again, my eyes closed as I moved more and more. Our balls rubbing more together. I was even tighter around his hard dick. In this position, he had a good view on my body, my back arched backwards, my hair hanging behind me, partially covering his legs. I was never going to let him go...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:34 am

The guy here was getting a bit speechless. It seemed that the pleasure that mitsunari gave him was too much to handle. He smiled wildly towards the guy and accepted the kiss from him. Even though this slutty guy was speechless, he was still moving wildly on mitsunari. His was probably the best body that he ever slept with. His endurance is quite impressive for a thin guy like him. He liked the way this guy took his hard dick all the way in. it was not surprise that this man was the expert in this, mitsunari knew that from the very beginning. As the guy leaned back, mitsunari grabbed his jaws with his sharp claws and slipped his tongue inside; he licked the guy’s tongue and shoved his tongue inside the man’s mouth violently. He let him go and he lowered his fangs to the hard nipples before him. This man was sure too slutty. Mitsunari smirked and he started to lick the man’s nipples sucked them hard and brushed them with his fangs. His other hand went all the way low to grab mithos’ hard dick, it was dripping incredibly wet. Mitsunari gave the guy a big grim, then he rubbed that dripping dick and pressed his claw against its tip. He knew this would make this guy lost his endurance. As he gave pleasure to the guy, he gets a very nice view of mithos’ slim figure. He thrust harder and deeper inside him and he got wilder there. The bliss felt so good and mitsunari moaned softly himself.

He wouldn’t get his climax if this continue like this, he needed to make mithos came so that he would tense up and tightens more around him. So, mitsunari bit the man’s hard nipple as well as clawing the tip of the man’s dick, he even thrust deeper inside him more. The continuous pleasure kept going on for half an hour; he gripped the man’s dick hard and tight with his claws and made him come all over. This slutty guy just shot it all over mitsunari and himself. Right after that, mitsunari took his turn to release the hot cum inside him. He gave it all to this guy, his entire thick cum inside this guy‘s rectal. He held back so much that he releases lots of it. After all that massive cum inside mithos’ tiny hole, mitsunari was still inside him.
,” that’s a good sex…. I can see that I’m not wrong to make you my slave…” right after saying that, he pulled his dick out and its dripping wet, he then shoved it into the guy's mouth and gave him order ," go on.. clean it properly with your tongue"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:53 pm

It was too much. The pleasure, the pain, everything was too much. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't. It was just too good. I felt my body tensing up so much that I stoped breathing then, I came. It was all over him. And then I moaned as I felt him filling me up. It was so hot inside me. I didn't even have time to calm down that he came out of me only to shove his big dick in my mouth. I didn't really mind as I did as he told me. I licked his cock clean with a smile. Then, I sat up and looked at him. I really did like the way he looked, his wonderfully colored skin, his attractive muscular structure and most of all, his wild, untamable eyes. I leaned foward and kissed him again.
I had never felt so calm in my young life. I felt like I could just bring my guard down and sleep. This man was rude, but he was still a nice guy. I laid down on my stomac and crossed my arms under my head with a sigh. My eyes were always on him. I smiled as I saw his furry tail. I always thought that was adorable, I didn't understand why the Ansatsu leader wanted to cut it off, it was beautiful.

"So, was the slave thing only for now or is that staying around for a while? If it is, tell me so that I can disapear under the radar for some time. I wouldn't want my clan leader to ask me to bring him back your tail. it looks good where it is right now. And of course, I won't tell him your name either. One thing about Ansatsus, we are quite egotistical. As in, I will do whatever I please whenever I please. Even if it means getting close to some general from Byakuren."

I winked at him and then slowly got up. I headed for his bath and sat in it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:29 pm

The guy licked him clean just like he ordered him to. Right now, he was pleased. When it was clean enough, he followed the other guy and stepped into the tub filled with warm water. Mitsunari liked this; it helped him a lot to clean all the stickiness on his slightly tan skin. If most people from his kingdoms are pale and creamy, mitsunari was a bit different; he was a tall guy, with tan skin and brute attitude. Even among his colleagues, he was called as the lone wolf and nobody ever dared to question him. He started to rub his chest and his whole body then he also washed his thick, fluffy, long golden tail. He brushed it with some water and then cleaned it up all over. In less than half an hour, he was done washing. He heard it when mithos asked him about the slave thing and told him that his leader wished to cut his tail off, or in other words, had him dead. He rudely laughed at those words. He moved closer to the other guy and rudely said in a cold voice

,” For your information, I’ve taste your blood and that means I can control you all I want! And we even share body liquids which make it even easier for me to hunt you down and have total control over you; I hope it clarifies your question about the slave thing.”

Just to demonstrate his power, mitsunari made the man’s hand choke his own neck. Making him hurting himself under his blood control, then, he releases the guy. He grabbed the man’s chin with his claws and glares at him in a cold piercing gaze of his red eyes, showing him that the slave thing was meant for his eternal life.

,” if you wish to be free, you can kill me or kill yourself, those are the only options for you to be free from my grasp!” he kissed the man violently and then he stepped out from the tub and get dressed right after he dried up his tail.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 pm

So this was forever. I hoped he was really prepared for this, I wasn't easy to live with. He washed up then left. I sighed and felt completely drained. So I would have to either kill him or kill myself to get out of all this. Plus, since we exchanged body fluids, he said he could easily track me down. So I really was his slave then? I curled up in the bath and gently started washing myself. And here I thought he was difeerent from the men in Ansatsu. I took my time in his bath. Since there was no way for me to run and nowhere for me to hide, then might as well just stay around and see how things go.
I slowly steped out of the bath and walked in his room where I got my clothes off from the ground, I then turned and looked at Mitsunari with a smile. I had just had an idea. I dressed back up and slowly crawled onto him, when I reached his neck, I licked it and bit him hard. I drank some of his blood with a smile, then I stood back up and looked at him with his blood all over my lips.

"I am not as easy to tame as you think I am. It's not because I am young and thin that I will eventually let you do as you wish with me. Besides, you didn't have to make me your slave! I would have followed you anyway cause you intrigue me! Now quit being a jerk. If I slept with you it's because I find you interesting, don't go thinking you own me. What are you gonna do? Kill everyone else I sleep with?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am

The guy before him was very interesting one, not only he was challenging him; he was also saying things such as he was not an easy person. He listened to all of those words that this guy had to say, not a long one, he just made his point clear, which was good. The guy seems not that happy to be his slave and to be owned by him. Actually, it was not mitsunari who chose to do that, it was his nature that when he was excited, he bit his victim and took some of their blood, and since he controlled people through their blood, this man also shared the same fate, being controlled by him. However, mitsunari could still chose whether he would control this guy or not, since the power belonged to him completely.

Mythos told him to quit being a jerk, and mitsunari simply smirked at him in a cruel way. He was born this way, this was the way he was from the very moment he opened his eyes until now. He couldn’t change his personality. And if this guy already thought him as a jerk, then he was totally wrong. If he is really a jerk, this man won’t stand in here all dressed up nicely. He walked towards the guy and grabbed his jaws with his claws,” me? Jerk? Don’t make me laugh too hard! If I am really a jerk, you’d have some guys raping you right now! I am born this way like it or not! And…. if you don’t want to be my slave then what? As for guys who you slept with, I don’t give a damn care about them, if they annoy me I will sever their head!”

After saying those words, mitsunari let the guy go and he walked to put on his clothes. He was hungry now and too lazy to order some food, he was not in the mood to yell. So, he walked to the kitchen and he took some chicken that he had and put some soy sauce on it, pepper, and little salt. He could cook, he was not a hopeless brute who could only yell and order people around. The kitchen was filled with delicious aroma and he cooked his meat till it’s fully well cooked. He puts some in the plates and started to eat slowly. Right now, he felt like enjoying his food and he wouldn’t mind sharing it with the other guy though if he did, they will eat this chicken together since Mitsunari only had one left. He walked out from his small kitchen and glared at mithos ,” want some? “

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 am

So I thought correctly, this guy didn't really care for me at all. I was just another guy amongst all of them. I sat down on the balcony while he made food and looked at all the people walking down below. They were all insects. I hated them, all of them. They all went home to their families after using me because their wives aren't good enough anymore, I was angry at them. I would kill to have a life like theirs. To have someone who cares for me and not for my abilities to kill without fail.
As I was thinking, I left my wings out. They were very big and they seemed to be made out of light. They were simply almost transparent with a light purple color in them. These were my only link to the light, fairy wings. Though having them out kinda hurt me since Mitsunari had scratched me in the back while we had sex. I could smell the food before he spoke to me and got up. My wings were gently gliding behind me as I walked back into the room and started eating. He was a good cook for such a jerk. I ate until I had to lay my head on the table. I fell asleep almost instantly. I was so tired after that kind of sex that then my wings came backin my back. Very few people had ever seen them. If I were to be his slave, then so be it, but he would have to have only me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am

After finished the meal, he saw the guy started to fall off on the table by his head, such a bad way to sleep. Mitsunari is all energetic and rocking after the sex and the refreshing bath. But then, he noticed that the guy he was with is kind of exhausted. Then he sighed and he approached the guy on the table. He lifted him and carried him on his arms. He had big and proportionally muscular arms so he could lift this thin man easily. With another sigh, he brought the man to lie against his chest on the bed. They are both on the bed and mitsunari placed the other guy in front of him and he wrapped his thick golden tail around the man’s slim body to keep him warm. He has a big, thick golden tail that was big enough to become a blanket. His cold eyes stared outside, the cloud was getting unfriendly now, he couldn’t continue his journey home since it looked like there would be a storm coming on their way.

He laid his head against the wall behind him as he let the guy sleep on him all day. He then started to wonder why he was here and holing a guy who was supposed to be his enemy. He did not know the reason why, but he just did not want to kill this man. Something was not right in his head and heart. He glanced at the guy sleeping on his chest and he looked at him closely. Long blonde hair, thin body that looked as fragile as porcelain doll, white skin that was so contrast compared to his tan skin. Then, mitsunari noticed that the window beside the bed was opened and the cold wind started to strike inside the room. of course such cold was nothing to him, he did not feel any chill at all. but then, seeing how fragile this man before his was, Mitsunari hugged him tight to keep him warm.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am

I had a very strange dream that night. I was freezing cold and covered in ice, but thrm, a big golden wolf came to me and wraped his body around mine to keep me warm. I could hear the wolf's heart beating in my ear and even though the icy wind was constantly attacking us, this wolf stayed there, shielding me from the bite of the cold air.
When I woke from that dream, from that happy dream, the golden wolf was still there. This time it had a very muscular and comfortable body. The body of a man. I looked up at his face when I felt something very soft on my body. When I checked, I saw his large tail covering me up. That explained the dream. It was strange. We were enemies, why then did I feel like kissing him all the time? Why was I ready to go against both my father and my leader for him? I gently rose my body a little bit and kissed him softly like I never kissed another man before. I had this guy under my skin for real. He had made my heart pound since the very instant I has seen him. And now all I wanted to do was kiss him and touch him all the time. I smiled at myself and rested my head back on his chest. His heart beat, the one from my dream. He was the one who had kept me safe from the wind. I had done the forbiden, I now felt the forbiden for an enemy. And I didn't care, I liked it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:06 pm

It took about two hours before the other guy got up from his deep sleep. Mitsunari was still holding him in his arms and covering the guy with his huge thick tail. The man strangely gave him a gentle kiss, this one was strange, and it was different from the kiss that they shared before. Somehow, he felt a bit ‘electric’ shock in this one. He did not know what it was all about. He gave the guy a piercing gaze and then he lifted his chin to have a clear view of his face. Bluntly, he asked the guy.

,” what was that all about? Nobody kiss me that way… are you losing your mind there lusty boy?”

He felt like teasing this boy again or maybe being rude to him to be precisely. He looked outside the window; the rein and storm are still heavy out there. He sighs and looked down on the guy who rested his head against his tanned chest. He wondered why this man was able to do this with him. he never hold someone like this before, most of the time he just left those kind of guys, male whores, to get themselves killed in the freezing weather. He then got his hands off the guy’s chin and he looked away from him. They were still on the bed. His long golden tail starts to move around and brushing the guy’s body like a soft blanket of fur. He felt a bit bored right now, and this was not a good sign at all. ,” there is a small hot spring here, and I’m bored to death staying in this room, You can follow me if you like, but.. Whatever..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

I smiled at him when he asked me if I were losing my mind. It felt like that sometimes. Especially now. I was losing my mind over this guy. He started moving his tail and I shivered, then giggled. It was tickleing me. Outside, the weather was terrible. There was no way I could go out today. This storm was pretty bad. Then Mitsunari said there was a hot spring here and he wanted to go, he even asked me to join him in a subtle way. I sat up, got closer to him and gently kissed him. I liked the feel of his lips against mine, this was so strange. It seemed that I couldn't get enough of this man's body. When I was done, I slowly stood up, missing his hot tail already. I went to the fire place and put three big logs in it then started a fire.

"There! Now when we come back, the room will be warm and comfortable. Shall we?"

As I walked out of the room, I saw men taking my victim down the stairs and I smiled. I grabed Mitsunari's hand and dragged him down to the hot spring. I took my clothes off, then I seductively took the golden wolf's clothes off also. Then, I went in the hot water, looking at him with a seductive gaze.

"Come now, Mitsunari-Sama. The water feels great."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm

The guy seemed to be a clever one in pleasing himself. He just put some logs in the fire place and said that it will make the room warm when they got back from the hot spring, which was of course if the logs are still there and the wind did not put the fire out. Then, the guy agreed to his plan in soaking inside a hot spring. That was not a bad idea for sure, he could use some warmth and hot spring will do. Then they walked out from the room and he saw more man whores downstairs. He sighed to the scene that he saw. He did not get it why men were so attracted to those men whores, they are the same like the guy with him here, only cared about sex, money and that’s all. As they arrived at the hot spring, the guy took off his clothes and he also helped mitsunari to get naked. The guy seduced him again, but mitsunari was not that kind of guy who just fell for it. He glanced at Mithos then ignored him. He made a big splash as he plunged into the water. It felt great, the water and all. He then turned around and saw the other guy all drenched in water that he just splashed. Mitsunari gave him a big grin then he got comfortable all by himself.

The feeling was great, warm enough for him. The water on his tanned chest went all the way down to his belly and returned to the pond. He brushed his body a little and then again, he gave the guy a cold steely gaze of his red eyes. Something bothered his mind, something about this guy who was very strange to look so willing to be his slave; most people would fight him to death to be free.

,” I don’t get you, most people run away from me, even fight to the death not to be my slave, yet you look so happy being my slave, what trick you play this time…. Slutty ass?”
If its all about sex, then it would be very awkward and suspicious, and if it was because this guy had take some interest on this arrogant wolf, that will sound as awkward.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 pm

And he had to slpash me. I was drenched but not angry. Who could be angry at a guy who then grinned at what he had done? I didn't mind being wet anyways. He then looked at me in a suspiscious way and I knew what he was going to say. Why did I stay by his side? I slowly made my way to him and genty traced his chest with my fingers.

"Well, you said yourself that if I ran off you could find me again. Besides, do you think I'm not already a slave to my clan? I'm young and I have a cunning ability to kill people easily so they try to keep their slimy hands in my buisness. They order me to do stuff I don't always feel like doing. You, on the other hand, make me feel free for once. And I wouldn't mind being used by you. You please me in many ways. Besides, you are very attractive, so I don't mind being yours."

I lifted my head and gently licked his lips. Then I kissed him again. I was addicted to him. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and put my hand softly on his cheek. I brought my body against his and my other hand rested on his chest. He was so much bigger then my frail looking body.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

The guy approached him then he made his way on mitsunari’s chest. He could feel the man’s hands tracing his chest and skin. It seemed that this guy liked mitsunari so much in matters of physical appearance. There was no way that a person could like this wild untamable wolf for his personality since there was nothing good about him at all, at least he felt that way. He let the guy kissed him all he wanted. He did not dislike it since the guy here was a good kisser, no wonder he had sleep with countless men. But then, the man told him that he was also a slave in his force, this was not a new thing for him. He always knew that ansatsus are villains and they made slave out of their own force quite often. He sighed and he grabbed the man’s chin to kiss him hard. He slipped his tongue again inside the guy’s mouth and then he licked the guy’s tongue and insides all over. He pulled his tongue out and he licked the guy from his chest all the way up to his cheek. Taste good.

,” Hmph…so you are cunning for killing people after you had sex with them?typical whores. Anyway, not my concern.”

He moved his long tail again and made it float on the water, and then he wrapped it around Mithos’ waist, such a small waist that his tail could cover almost the entire waist and all way down to the thigh. He placed his hands on Mithos’ shoulder to hug him, this felt so strange but he kept on doing it. Being all gentle and caring to an enemy. One thought occurred in his head. If this guy was about to be his slave, that meant he would stick to Mitsunari like freaking glue even worse. He did not mind as long as this guy did not cause him trouble,” well If you like being my slave that much, then let’s see how long you will stick to me, that is.. if you don’t give up and ran away just like other people. but I like that they fear me.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

I moaned when he kissed me. He made my head spin and my heart pound. He then said something that I had to reply to. I took his face between my small hands and looked straight in his eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't sleep with my prey. And for the last time, Golden Wolf, I'm not a whore. Whores ask for money and use their bodies as an object. I only sleep with men that I find interesting because I like the feeling. And I will stick to you, because you... took care of me last night. You kept me warm and stayed. That was the first time a man treated me as something else then a tool. Besides, I like your hard headed attitude. It... turns me on. Add to that your steel cold eyes and you've got me melting."

I started kissing him again. This guy had made my shield crack and he somehow crawled into my body. I was a living being for him, he fed me, kept me warm dung the cold night and is speaking to me now without asking me sexual favors. I guess one could say tha I love this wolf, if only I could know what that feeling was. I sliped my tongue in his mouth again, moaning as I felt my face start to fluster.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 pm

So he was done playing with this man. Mitsunari wouldn’t play stupid games anymore or act all rude since he started to know more about this man before him. It might surprise this man when mitsunari acted soft, he only acted soft towards few people and he gave the rest a rude arrogant behavior. Still, even if he tried to act all warm, his eyes just couldn’t change it was always cold and had a piercing gaze, and his tone of voice was always arrogant one even when he was being kind and gentle. He is still a stubborn guy in the depth of his head, but he felt that he could be softer to this man, just a little bit to see how things would develop. Mitsunari then brushed the guy’s hair and gentle pets his head. His cold eyes wandered around and he sighed again. He couldn’t believe of what he had just found here, a man who was happy to be attached to him.

,” so mithos, I’m not your victim, that’s obvious, and you are not quite a slave to me…. Eergh.. forget it my head messed up with me, it pisses me off.”

He was a bit confused right now, he could order this guy to do anything he wanted him to but he did not do it. And the way this guy acted on him made him felt lost. He did not know what to take this man for, he was neither a slave (that’s the truth), and nor enemy. The problem was, he only knew two things in his life, and those are slavery and enemy. Then he tried to hear this guy’s opinion.

,” I don’t really need a slave…. And… you are not an enemy either! What you think we are then? I’m lost!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm

So he was as confused as I was it seemed. He said that I wasn't really a slave to him and then he said he was pissed because his mind was messed up. I knew the feeling. Confusion. Happyness. And yet, I wanted to stay with him forever. Then he said that since he didn't need a slave and asked me what I thought we were. My answer was simple as I lifted my head to kiss with passionatly again. I lifted my legs and held on to him with them as I kept playing with his tongue. Both of my hands holding his face. I moaned again, this guy really turned me on. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled again. His gaze made me shiver. It wall just like when a giant wolf looked at me as its prey.

"I don't know what we are, but I sure as hell love the feeling of it. Don't you, Mitsunari-Sama? Does it make you happy to have someone by your side all the time? Someone you can... rely on? I am enjoying your presence in my life right now. Though, if people would see us, they might consider us as lovers."

I licked his lips again and sliped my tongue in his mouth again. This was thr best feeling. To kiss this man was the most exciting thing I've ever done.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Both of them were confuse and none of them got any clue what was going on inside their head. But something was absolute, mitsunari felt a bit odd right now and he did not want to talk about it anymore, he did not want to be considered as a sentimental man or romantic one that was so embarrassing for him. He tightened his arms around the guy. He just hold him there and did nothing more. He was thinking, about how he should proceed after this. Right now, he did not have a mission to be done neither a prey to be killed. Then the guy said something that made mitsunari stopped holding him, he said that people might see them as lovers. The word ‘lovers’ stabbed his brain him immediately. How come people thought that way about them?

Mitsunari never had a lover before and he never thought of having one. It never crossed his mind at all, not until this guy said it out loud just now. He then grabbed the guy on both of his shoulder and looked at him deep. He gave the guy a deep, cold, steely gaze. He was observing the guy for a while before he managed to find the right words to be said,” Lo… Lovers… what.. What are you talking about?! I mean… I don’t see men like us can fall in love…you spread your legs to any male and I am arrogant beast….and what more important is.. i don't trust anyone!”

He still was giving the guy a cold gaze as he finished those words. In a second there, he thought that he might just forget about this awkward moment, but too bad that there was something inside him that made him curious, he knows that none of them had ever loved someone, or at least he assumed that way. He never thought about it , all this time he always thought that is was better for him to be alone , and that made his heart as cold as steel and as cold as snow.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

When the guy stoped holding me, I fell back in the water. Before I could scold him, his hands were on my shoulders and his cold eyes were staring in my eyes. I felt my face blush since it always felt like he could just see through me all the time. He then started blabbering about how they couldn't be lovers. He said it was because I would spread my legs for any men, which made me frown, and he was an arrogant beast that didn't trust anyone. I sighed.
I lifted my hand and laid it upon his face. I smiled at him and let that hand slowly trace his cheekbone, jawline going down his neck then on his chest where I kept it.

"You trusted me enough to not poison your food last night. You trusted me enough to hold me in your arms all night long and keep me warm. I just think that you are afraid to let anyone in your heart. And what if you are arrogant? I like that about you. Be arrogant, push me on my back and spread my thighs to go inside me. Be a wild beast and make me feel alive."

I made my way in his arms again, I held on to him. I kissed his chest and laid my head upon his heart. I didn't want to let him go. He made me feel like I was something other then a simple tool for the higher ups. I closed my eyes and let my hand slide up to his shoulder to hold him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 pm

The guy fell to the water and then he made his way on his arms again. He liked this feeling. It felt that he did not need to feel awkward or thought too much about being in love or not. Good thing for him that this man seemed to be little bit like him though he could be wrong. Maybe both of them felt something than just physical attraction, but then again, mitsunari would like to explore this more. He grabbed the guy and again, he looked into him, deep gaze again. when the guy hold him tight, mitsunari just spontaneously pressed his lips on him and slipped his tongue there, he licked the guy all the way inside his mouth, brushes his sharp fangs against the man’s soft lips but he did not scratch it. He just wished to do it, he felt like it. He let go of the man’s lip and then he gently stroked the guy’s long, blonde hair with his claws. It felt so soft, this man before him was just like a fragile doll. Then, he said to Mithos in a deep voice.

,” that’s good idea, you are right after all, and I think we soak long enough here.”
Mitsunari simply stood up , he grabbed his bath robe and wore it. After that, he yanked the guy’s hands and he carried him on his arms, just like a princess. He did not bother to get the man’s clothes and he just lifted him on his big arms, naked and wet. He did not feel shy at all doing this. Maybe because he was half beast that he did not feel that way, who knows?

As they walked into the room, some of Mithos’ victims stared at them and mitsunari scare them away with his glaring red eyes and growl. Then, when they arrived in the room, he slammed the guy’s slim body on the bed and crawled on top of him with his long tail wagging behind him, he was annoyed.

,” I hate the way people stare at you, you are my property and nobody can look at you like a hungry wolf! Nobody but me! And I will mark you so that people know who you belong to!”
then, mitsunari sank his fangs inside Mithos’ neck and this time, he left a mark, a biting mark that won’t go away no matter what. A mark of a wolf’s bite, which made this blonde guy can only belong and touch mitsunari. He grabbed the man’s thin neck with his claws and glared at him ,” now with that bite mark, nobody will ever dare to touch you!”

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: