Share | 

Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mithos Yggdrasil
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 am

It felt strange to be carried out of the water like this. Then again, it felt good to be treated like this for once. Like someone deserving of love. I wraped my arms around his neck and smiled at him. Thouggh when I understood he was going to carry me back to his room without my clothes I blushed violetly. He just walked into the main hall with me naked in his arms. I felt the stares of men and women on my skin. So I turned my head towards Mitsunari's chest. I heard and felt him growl at the men in the room, then he walked up the stairs. For me, that possessive growl meant a lot. If he wanted to keep me for him, I was willing to never sleep with another man again.
Though once we reached his room he all but threw me on his bed and then he was there, right on top of me. He was visibly annoyed about the men in the lobby. He said he was going to mark me so that people would know I only belonged to him. I was wondering how he was going to mark me. Was he going to make a tatoo on my skin? Before I could ask, he dug his fangs in my neck. The pain that bite caused made me scream in pain and my eyes filled with tears. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. When he pulled out of my neck, he put his claws around it instead. He glared at me and I glared back. Even though tears were rolling down my face, I was visibly pissed. I pushed him and went in his bathroom. I looked at my neck in the mirror and paniked. The bite mark was so deep and kept bleeding down on my chest. My face looked so pale more then usual. It wouldn't stop bleeding.

"If you have just asked, I would have said that I would never sleep with anyone but you! Why won't this heal?!"

I picked up a towel and pressed it against my neck. The towel got bloody quickly and I started seeing black dots dancing in my eyes. I fainted on his bathroom floor.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 am

The guy pushed him away when he took out his fangs out of the man’s neck. Mitsunari stayed there for a while, he knew what this blonde guy would think, or maybe not. Then he saw the guy rushed his way to his bathroom, it looked to him that this man was panicked, actually, there was nothing to be panic about, when mitsunari licked it, it will heal in no time. Since it took the guy so long in the bathroom, he started to wonder what the man was doing. He just barged into the shower room then he found Mithos lying on the floor, unconscious, he sighed. He never thought that the bite was going to make the man fainted like that. It was a bite that would mark him, or short to say, seal him from others. He gently leaned over the guy on the floor, he was on top of him, and then, he licked the wound, over and over again till it healed.

The bleeding stopped, but the man was still pale. Mitsunari could heal others so he used his power to heal this guy and made him ‘woke up’ from his sweet dreams. He made a silver light on his mouth and then he kissed the man under him and fed the light to him orally. The light would heal this guy but of course that bite would leave a mark than can never be erased, as long as the one gave it still alive. After healing the guy, he gently picked him up and put him on the bed, with him. He made the man sat on him, he was okay now, awake and shining healthily. Mitsunari gave him a big grin

,” now you got a pretty nice tattoo on your neck, a wolf’s fang, that will mark you, and if anybody wish to harm or touch you… they will die instantly, that’s a seal actually, planted in your blood..”

He was giving the guy a big grin and steely gaze at him. Then mitsunari pushed him down, lied on top of him and gave him a deep kiss. He smiled cruelly, he was pleased to know that he had this slutty guy sealed and become his private property.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 am

I was sealed? They would die if they touched me in that way? What the hell was this all about?! That was one of the worst wake up I've ever gotten, but it was getting better once he was lying down on me and kising me. I wraped my arms around his neck and slowly made my legs rub against his waist. When both my thighs were widely spread to have him comfortably close to me. He smiled cruelly at me and I smirked d. I lifted my head and licked his lips. He had such sexy lips, I couldn't help it. He said I had a nice wolf fang tatoo in my neck. I sighed. He really didn't have to go so far if he wanted to keep me with him for a long time, or maybe even forever. I then locked my legs in his back and held him tightly. I then started rubbing my crotch against his. This is what he wanted anyways. That was why he had carried me up here. His possessiveness was the reason behind the bite mark in my neck, behind the growling threats to the others. If he desired to have me so much, it made me really happy. No man had ever done this for me before. I was right to seduce this man last night, now he didn't want to let me go. That was a good thing, I didn't want to let him go.

"Since nobody can touch me any more, I will kill anyone that touches you. Though, next time you're planning on bitting me so painfully, warn me! That really hurt! Though you kissing me like this might make me forget about that pain."

I licked his lips again, slipping my tongue inside his mouth and I felt the warmth from his body going into mine. I think I am in love with this man

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

The man complained to him, obviously he was a bit displeased but he was happy as well, this man really made mitsunari got lost. But then, he did not care what inside that man’s head right now. He had no right to complain at all, all that he should do is to give himself completely to Mitsunari and let him took care of the rest.mithos wrapped his legs around mitsunari and that pleased this arrogant wolf, this meant that this man liked what he just did to him. When the man said that he should warn him if he was about to do that next time, mitsunari did not care about those words at all. He gave the man a cruel smile on his face, he then caressed the man’s cheek and coldly he said to him

,” warn you? No cutie…that’s not my style at all, and… if you are going to kill anyone touches me….i guess we are even then.”

The man told him that his passionate kiss made him forgot about the pain. Then, he released himself from the guy’s legs; he grabbed those slim legs with his hands and pushed them down to bed. He crawled closer to the blonde guy and then he brushed his lips against the man’s cheek, he breathed on him, caressing the guy with his hot breath, then, he licked the man’s ear and gently brushed his fangs there. He wouldn’t do anything right now; he just wanted to tease this man more.

Mitsunari stopped licking and seducing this man, he lifted mithos’ chin and looked deep into the man’s eyes, he had such beautiful eyes, he smirked and then he said to the guy again as he made him sat on his lap with his back against his wide chest.

,” if you dare to desire other men with your beautiful eyes, I will pluck them out with my claws”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

It was crazy how this man had me wraped around his finger. He could do everything he wanted with me. He said it wasn't his style to warn people he was about to hurt them. He then pushed my legs back on the bed and crawled closer to me. I shivered as his fangs brushed against my ear. Just with that simple touch, I felt my face get flustered. I redened even more when he grabed my chin to look in my eyes. I liked his eyes, they made me feel like he only saw me. Then he lifted me up and I ended on his lap, my back against his hard, muscular chest. And of course, I smiled when he threatened to rip my eyes out if I were ever going to seduce another man with them. I turned my head until I caught his lips and kissed him.

"You need not worry, as long as you see only me with your eyes, I won't be able to see anyone but you. You've got me addicted to you."

I licked his lips again and gently stroked the inside of his thig, close to his crotch, with my hand. I felt like having some fun with him. I started touching my slim body from my neck going down to my cock. I started stroking it and moaned softly as I played with myself on his lap. Hopefully this guy was going to like this and he wouldn't push me away from him. I was surprised when I found out I was thinking of him when I was stroking myself. He got me hard. I really was hooked.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Good to know that this guy was somehow very pleased with mitsunari’s attitude. Most people would not dare to face him or even said those words to him that he did not need to worry about such thing. He was pleased now. The man told him that he was addicted to him. This was new, he never got anyone addicted to him, and this man was the very first one to go that way with him. He saw the guy started to play with his own body; it seemed that after that sex, this blonde guy was still horny. Mitsunari liked to watch this show; it’s just like a little show of a slutty man who wished to be held. Since the man stroked himself, mitsunari spun him around and now, he can see the flustered face of the guy. He smiled; he pushed the guy down to bed, grabbed both of mithos’ arms, put them over his head, and strangled him there.

Mitsunari kissed the man hard; he sucked the man’s lips and slipped his tongue inside to lick every inch inside that blonde’s mouth. He kept doing that till he heard the guy moaned. He let his lip go and then with his other hand, he traced the man’s slim figure. His claws brushed the man’s’ skin, gentle enough so the guy won’t bleed. He gave the guy a cold gaze, stayed silent for now; he was observing the man’s thought through his lovely eyes. There was desire in those eyes, but there was also a strange feeling expressed in there, and he did not understand what.

Mitsunari brushed his dick against the man’s butt and then he lifted Mithos’ body he slipped his erect dick inside the guys tight hole again. He knew that this man wanted this. He gave the guy a blunt thrust, he softly moaned as he did that. Then, wasting no more time, he started to move fast inside the man’s intimacy. Then, he lied back against the bed and put the blonde guy on top. With a cold voice, he gave him orders

,” move your hips more, you want this, so please me and I’ll make you cum.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

I moaned loudly as he thrusted hard inside me. He didn't even let me time to get used to him inside me that he started he started moving inside me. I guess that I had excited him by touching myself on him. I shivered under his body. Then he spun us around so that I was on top. He told me to move my hips more to please him then he would make me cum.
I started moving my hips on him and moaned. I moved fast and hard on him, making him go deeper inside me. My hands went on his sexy chest, I scratched his skin with my nails. I started slamming myself down on his hard cock, I moaned louder each time I made him go deep inside me. This man was amazingly good. He felt so hot so big inside me. I looked at him and licked my lips. My eyes were asking for more. My body was shivering and trembling. It felt to good.
I then went in the position I was in last night, placing my hands on his thighs and leaned backwards, making his dick go deeper inside me. I kept moving my hips. I gave him a nice view of my body to his cold, piercing gaze. My heart was pounding as I moved a bit harder on him. I screamed and moaning his name.

"Ahh... so good. More, I want more! Mitsunari...Sama... more!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Such a wild blonde that he found, with one deep thrust and this man was already rocking hard and slamming his body on mitsunari to get more pleasure. This man intrigued him so much with his wild, lusty behavior. He smiled at the guy, he liked this man or at least he began to like him. They both moaned to bliss as mythos kept on moving his hips and waits hard on mitsunari. This was so exciting and pleasant. He moved his hips to match the blonde guy’s movement. He liked it when this man clamped down on him so hard like a slutty little bitch. He smirked cruelly at Mithos as he asked for more. Since he wanted more, he would get it immediately.

Mitsunari pushed his dick deeper and harder inside the guy’s rectal. He grabbed mythos on his waist and made him move faster and rotated his waist which made his dick rubs all the way inside to the hilt. He slammed the guy’s body on his dick harder and every time he did that, his big erect dick went deeper inside mithos’ intimacy. They moaned more and then, to make things more exciting, he grabbed the man’s head and gave him a deep passionate kiss as he kept on thrusting inside. One of his claws sank on the guy’s butt and made him bleed a little. Mitsunari really enjoy this, it felt even better when the guy called him with ‘sama’.

,” go on mithos… fuck it harder, and you shall cum, show me what you can do!’ he said those provoking words with a cold tone as his face got a bit flustered because of the pleasure he was having right now. He put his other hand on the guy’s butt as well and clawed on him there as he squeezed that plump sexy butt with his claws. ,” nice ass you have here..Don’t worry it will heal soon.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

How could I not moan ever louder then? I was pretty sure that the people in the building heard us. It was simply too good to have him inside me. When his hands were on my waist, forcing me to move in more ways, I thought I was going to pass out because of the pleasure, but then I wanted to feel it more inside me so I tightened around his hard cock. Then his hands went on my butt and scratched it. There was no pain, I was already to far gone to feel pain, it just felt like more pleasure to me. Even though his hands had stoped controling me, I kept moving like he made me move earlier. I looked at him with lustful eyes and grabed his face to kiss him. My arms then wraped around his neck and my mouth went closer to his ear. I moaned in his wold ears as well as telling him to take me as wild as he wanted. I was pretty sure he was holding back on me. He was a wild animal, yet he wasn't taking me like one, I wanted him to use me for pleasure right now.

"Be wild. You're a wild wolf. Show me your animal side. I know you're holding back on me, Mitsunari-Sama."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Not enough for him that was what the blonde guy said about how Mitsunari held him right now. Maybe it was right that he was holding back a little but that was supposed to be the fun part of this intercourse. The man told him to go all wild and showed him the beast side of him. mitsunari was pleased in how this man acted towards him and spoke to him. Of course, he would do it gladly, taking this slutty blonde in a rough way just like he wanted. He grabbed the man by his neck and then he sank his fangs on him again. He thrust deeper and harder as he bit the guy. He licked the wound on the neck before the man lost too much blood; this was to keep him awake during this pleasurable moment.

He then moved his claws to the man’s chest and he began to scratch him gently, all the way from his neck to his waist, a long scratch of his claws. Then, mitsunari licked the blood from that scar and it healed no trace at all. He began to play with the man’s nipples, he brushed his fangs there and he bit him there, deep. He sucked some blood and then he pulled his fangs out form the guy’s flesh. If this man wanted a wild wolf, the he would get it. His other hand started to stroke the man’s dick and he clawed it a little, he scratched the tip of Mithos’ hard dripping dick to make him scream more. He wanted this man to go wild as well, he would see what this little sexy blonde could do if he pushed him to corner with pleasure. Not enough with all of the scratching and biting, mitsunari gave another pleasure to this guy, he controlled the man’s waist and made him rotate fast which made his hard dick rubbed all over mithos’ inside.

,” how you like that my little slut? Come.. move more on me make both of us cum! or maybe you want me to bite you more?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 pm

I got what I asked for. Mitsunari became the wolf I desired him to be. I moaned, screamed and dug my nails in his broad shoulders as he bit me again in my neck. But the blood didn't flow as much, my body trembled agin as his claws scratched me from my neck to my waist. I screamed louder, it felt so good. This guy knew how to turn pain into pleasure. He then started controling my hips and the pleasure was so intense that I couldn't stop screaming. His name escaped my mouth more then once and I moved more and more on him. He wanted me to make both of us cum and I was pretty certain he was going to make me cum soon. Especially is he kept this up. He asked me if I wanted him yo bite me again. My arms wraped around his head, keeping it close to my neck. I licked his cheek and moaned a faint yes in his ear. I was breathless, my heart was pounding like crazy. I didn't want to stop, but with him stroking my cock and making me lose my mind, I felt my body tensing up until all my hot cum spread on his chest. I passed my finger on it and started licking my finger while staring at him.

"So good. So hot inside me. Again."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm

The slutty guy just came without his permission. How could this slave take all the pleasure by himself like this? Mitsunari wouldn’t forgive him for this. As the man shots his entire thick cum over his chest, mitsunari grabbed him and made mithos’ licked his own cum off of his chest. Then, as his punishment, he sank his fangs again into the man’s nipples. He stopped thrusting inside his rectal for now. Then, with a cold cruel gaze he growled at the blonde guy, he gripped mythos in his jaw while his other hand shoved a ring on Mithos dick, strangled it hard and prevent him from reaching another climax. He tightened his grip on the guy’s jaw and cruelly stared at him.

,” how dare you not to wait for me… this time, that ring will prevent your next cum! Not until you make me cum! Now do it or I make you suffer!!”

Mitsunari kept his cold glaring eyes on the man, he wouldn’t be able to cum again unless he pleased this wild wolf. He was displeased right now, and if this man could not give him the pleasure he seek, mitsunari would punish him severely. He still had lots of painful tricks to be played with this blonde guy if he did not succeed in making mitsunari reached his climax properly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm

He didn't want me to cum? Very well, I would make him cum like he never came before. I tightened my butt around his hard dick and started moving on him, slaming myself down on him to have him touch all the way inside me harder. I moaned again and again. My nails dug in his shoulders aagain and scratched him. When I saw his blood, I licked it then kissed him, playing with his tongue, making him taste his own blood. Then, I changed position again, turning my back to him and kept to move violently with my hands on his legs. I gave him a good view of his hard cock inside me as I kept moaning and moving. I was almost certain that he would end up grabing myhair, but then again, he could surprise me again. I made him go even deeper inside me. I moaned his name and let my hand slip to his balls. I started playing with them. I started wondering if he would like it if he took me like a wild animal in a position where I was on all fours.

"So good, so big. More! Do me harder Mitsunari-Sama! Harder, deeper! Cum inside me. I want to feel it, all of it!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 pm

The lusty man gave him what he wanted, more of him. He moved more and he changed his position. He scratched mitsunari more and licked his blood. It pleased him a bit to see this man doing it. He made mitsunari went deeper and harder each time. The wild wolf started to moan in bliss. This was good, and he would have more of this. The guy gave his back on him and then mitsunari grabbed the man’s waist and he made him falls on his chest, made him lying on his chest. Then, mitsunari brushed his fangs from behind and he bit the guy in the neck again. He thrust deep and harder inside, more violence this time. He made the man’s body went up and down continuously as he kept on thrusting from the bottom.

After some time, mitsunari groaned in bliss and he growled into mithos’ ear. He bit the guy there gently and then he tensed up. His dick was getting bigger and hotter as he was about to reach his climax. He thrust deeper and rubbed more of mithos’ insides till he finally released his hot thick cum inside mithos’ rectal. He shoved his whole dick and made all of his cum went all the way inside the man’s intimacy. Then he released the man from the ring that strangled his dick and let him came once more. He was wet all over, such a nice view. Mitsunari then turned the guy around and then he held him in his arms as he pulled his dick out.

,” that was great…. At least you make me cum, mithos.” Then he gently kissed the guy and let him rested his body on his wide chest. He knew that this blonde must be tired and maybe, they would need a bath after he rested enough.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm

I knew he would like this position. It even made him groan and growl as the pleasure intensified. He bit me again and again and I moaned and screamed as many times as he moved inside me. It felt so good that I would have cum if the ring wasn't around my cock.
At some point, I moaned loud when I felt his hot big cock released itself inside me. The instant he took the ri g off of my cock, I came again with a deep moan. Mitsunari turned me around and held me in his arms as he sliped out of me. I sighed as he laid my body on top of his. I rested my head on his chest and put my hand next to my face. He was so mich darker then me.
He then said it was great, that was an understatment. He was happy that I made him cum. He had no idea how happy I was that he could make me cum. Usually men got all excite just by looking at me that the moment they sliped inside me, they were ready to cum. Now I had found a man who could please me as much as I pleased him. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply until my body stoped trembling. Then I lifted my head to look at him. I kissed him softly, then slowly slip out of the bed and walked towards the bath. I jump let my self sink in the water getting my whole body wet and I started cleaning myself. I felt such at peace. This guy was making me feel so good.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:58 pm

The blonde guy rested his body for a while on mitsunari before he slipped from his arms and went to the shower room. He was pleased, or to be precise, they both were pleased. He was glad to have found this man and that they met like this. He then got off from his bed and followed the blonde guy to the shower room. He joined him inside the tub and again, he splashed on the slim guy. He just simply gave this man a big grin when he splashed him. He liked doing this to him. Then, mitsunari looked at the guy with his sharp eyes; he grabbed the guy by his chin and kissed him hard on his lips. He gave him order then

,” clean my body, I’ll do yours .”

Without even need to get this man’s approval, mitsunari started to rub mithos’ body all over with his hands, cleaning him all over. This man should do the same as well; they were washing together in one tub inside warm water. This was so nice and comfortable. He liked this moment as well. He grabbed the slim guy by his head and made him lay on his chest, just like that, Mitsunari held him inside the tub as they soaked in the warm water. This was the very first time he ever be this gentle towards someone, usually, mitsunari would throw his bed partner away after he got what he wanted.

,” I’m getting weird.. I used to be rough and now look at me.. Holding you as if we are lovers… though I don’t mind having you cling to me forever, I’m strange aren’t I?”
he gave the guy a cold gaze as he ended his words.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 pm

I happily washed the man who gave me intense emotions. I started with his broad, powerful shoulders, and his neck, then I traced and rubbed his strong, muscular chest, took my time on his abs, enjoying the feeling of his body under my fingers. I then hugged this body to clean his back. I felt him touch my body all over and shivered more then once under his rough yet gentle touch.
After we had cleaned each other, he laid my head on his chest. Mitsunari then started saying that he was weird because he used to be rough and yet he was holding me as if I were his lover. With my head on his chest and my hands around his powerful body, I smiled and sighed. I was so comfortable in his arms, even though he was supposed to be my enemy. I had fallen for this man. I lifted my head and gently kissed his lips before simply looking in his eyes.

"If you are strange, Wild Wolf, then I too am strange. I've always killed when ordered. I always wanted praise for everything I did and never had it. And yet, I would give up everything if you allowed me to be by your side."

I kissed his lips again and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I shivered to the thought of being in his arms forever. He is everything I ever wanted.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Mitsunari smiled when he heard what the blonde guy said to him. This man is the one and only person who said that to him. Gave up everything if he allowed him to be by his side forever? That was a good idea. He had a home and both of them could run away from their society and lived together there, they could even go on a mission together and helped each other. Mitsunari started to see something more in this man. This blonde mithos was more than just a sex partner to him; he was already too much for that one. Then, he grabbed the man’s chin as they kept kissing in passion. He then let go of his lips and he glared at him

,” Good! Then you can leave your lousy force and ugly home to come with me! And.. you DON’T have a choice in this! Your life , your everything belongs to me now!

He gave mithos a big grin and he showed him his sharp silver fangs. Of course he knew that this man was not scared of him, which was a good thing. After that, he gently lifted the slim guy and he walked out of the shower room. He put the man on the bed and gave him his white dress. He looked outside and the weather was getting better, no more storm and it was quite pleasant outside now. Though it’s still night out there, mitsunari started to get bored with this place, he wanted to get out. So, he got dressed and then, he roughly grabbed Mithos by his waist.

,” we’re getting out from this ugly place, I’m bored already, and you! Make sure you stick to me and don’t get hurt!” Mitsunari grabbed him and drag the guy out from the room. they went downstairs and they checked out from that place.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Leaving my force? They wouldn't be happy about losing one of their assassins. Then again, I didn't really care. They would hunte down to try to kill me, my father was one of the high rankers in the force, so I knew things that I shouldn't know. They would hunt me down, but I wasn't afraid now that Mitsunari was so possessive over me.
I dressed up and then he pulled me by the waist and dragged me down the stairs. The inn keeper was surprised to see us together and I could feel the eyes of the men in my back. I slowly wraped my arms around one of the wolf's arms and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked out. I heard men shouing wondering what the hell was going on. They were all so used to seeing me dance there. I also knew that there was an Ansatsu spy amongst them. Soon the force will know that I deserted them for a byakuren warrior.

"They will hunt me down. I know too much. So where do you live?"

He had given me a new life. He had given me freedom. I was happy so I held his arm tighter.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm

They were out, both mitsunari and mithos. People stared at them but they did not dare to say a word not that they knew who mitsunari was, the wildest wolf of byakuren , the untamable beast. mitsunari liked it when people feared him so, he was pleased. As both of them are out from the tavern, mitsunari called for his black horse. He lifted the blonde guy and placed him on the horse before he got on as well. To make sure that the blonde guy was safe, mitsunari took the back seat and put the man before him. Then, he kicked the horse’s side and made it run fast, they were leaving now and they moved faster each time. The guy was right when he said that his force would hunt him down when they learned about this. But still, this was fun for Mitsunari, a wild beast like him liked fighting and killing enemies, he enjoyed to ‘dance’ in blood of his enemies. He gave the man a big grin and he softly, with a cold voice whispered into the man’s ear

,” and when they come to hurt you, I shall dance with their blood!”

He wouldn’t tell this guy yet where he lived, they are outside and there might be spy around them that can overhear their conversation, so mitsunari stayed quiet this time. He tightened his arms around mithos’ waist and made sure that this blonde guy was safe. They moved faster as mitsunari tapped the horse harder. He did not want to waste more time in the outside like this. As they keep on running on a horse, all of a sudden, an arrow was shot from behind and mitsunari took it in his broad back. He felt no pain, even though he groaned a little. That was just a small arrow; he couldn’t reach it right now since he was busy controlling the horse and holding mithos so he let the arrow remained there. He was okay this time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I smiled and shivered when he spoke in my ear. But then, as the horse kept running faster, I smelt blood. I turned my head and saw the ansatsu spy behind us. He was flying. A heritic divine. I should have known. I was pretty pissed that he dared shoot an arrow in the back of my wolf! I slowly turned my body so that I faced both Mitsunari and the killer. I concentrated hard on making the air all around the black winged angel charged with electricity. My eyes changed from purple to green and I muttered one word: Judgement.
A blindi g lightning bolt fell straight on the spy's back, burning his wings almost instantly. To protect us from the blast, I rose a large rock wall as we kept running.
Mitsunari probably didn't expect this from me, but I am an assassin. Then I reached for his back an felt the arrow. I tore a piece of my clothing and riped the arrow out then stuffed my clothing in the hole left behind. I then kissed the wolf's lips and turned my body around again. I smiled. I loved killing, but this time, I only had the two of us to kill for, I made him tighten his grip on me.

"Well now they'll know! Where are his teamates?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 am

So the guy he was with was a good fighter. It was good that he could kill the spy using lightning and then raised a brick of stone to protect them. This could turn out good, but still, they did not know yet for sure. As Mithos ripped the arrow from his back and wrapped mitsunari with a piece of cloth, the bleeding stopped right away, there was no need for treatment since he could heal real fast, but he let the guy did as he pleased. They shared a kiss before the blonde guy turned around again. The spy in the back was dead and there were still more, coming for the two of them. Mitsunari could feel it and he spotted three spies behind the tree near them, he smirked, such foolish act that they exposed themselves like that. His eyes turned into blazing fire and he sent out whirlwind towards the three spies, it was a surprise attack and he killed those spies instantly, their bodies were ripped to pieces and he could smell blood everywhere. This was fun, but he must protect this little blonde if they were about to be safe.

As the horse kept on running fast, they finally reached a waterfall, big one. The water was fresh and it ended on a big lake as well. Mitsunari got off from his horse and he helped Mithos to do the same. He lifted the guy and carried him on his big arms. He then ordered the horse to hide and it did as it’s told to. This waterfall had secret path, just right behind it, there was a deep cave, safe enough for them to hide for a while. Both of them stepped inside the cave through the falling waterfall and then he put down the guy on his two feet. The waterfall is very big and pretty noisy from outside so it will hide the two of them perfectly. He went deeper to the cave and made a small fire there; he grabbed mithos and dragged him to sit by his side.

,” they won’t find us here, the waterfall hides our scent with its fresh scent, and you just go rest now, I’ll look something for us to eat.” He then moved away from the blonde guy and he went out to find something for them, he managed to catch a rabbit and cooked it. Now, they have two rabbits meat, he gave one to mithos and ate one for himself. He took off his top clothing and relaxed, enjoying his meal. Then, he glared at the guy; he pulled him in a rough way and made him cling to his chest as they eat.

,” Are you hurt? If they hurt you I will kill their family, their children and their grandchildren!!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 am

I had been carried by him again, this time, through a waterfall into a cave hidden behind it. This was fun and private. My body was slightly trembling, I was cold and my body hurt after I used Judgement. Mitsunari made a fire when we were deep enough and I sat very close to it. The wold then went to hunt in the cave. He came back with rabbits and cooked them. When he gave me mine, I dug my teeth in the hot meat and sighed. I was so cold and my wet clothes didn't help me. I looked at Mitsunari when he took his top off and I shivered with a smirk. Then he pulled me against his chest and I kept eating there, warming up against his hot skin. When my food was nothing but bones, I threw them in the fire and sank into the wolf's arms. I sighed and closed my eyes. My body still had a light tremble as it was exhausted. With my head laid comfortably on the man's chest, I fell into a deep slumber. I was still very young to use such a powerful attack.
When I woke up, the fire was still crakling and I was still against Mitsunari. My body was well rested and my clothes were dry. I slowly sat up and looked around. I didn't know if the wolf was sleeping, his eyes were closed but that meant nothing. I leaned closer and kissed his lips. Then I turned to the fire and balled up around my knees.

"I wonder how long I was out this time. Note to self, Judgement is painful to use."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

He closed his eyes for some time but not to sleep, he is not sleepy or tired at all even after all that they had been though, perhaps he is a wolf with stamina of a lion. Mitsunari opened his eyes when the guy kissed him, he saw the guy approaching the fire to warm his body. He felt a bit disturbed by that so he grabbed the man and made him sat close to him. He glared at the man and then he stripped off the guy from his white clothes. Mitsunari grabbed one of his robe and made the guy wore it, a red robe made of fur. That would keep this thin man warm enough to pass the night. He noticed that the guy was exhausted due to the power that he just used; mitsunari grabbed the guy’s chin, lifted his face up and gave him a deep glare of his red eyes.

,” idiot! Next time let me take care of the problem! And if you seek warmth don’t go to the fire, come close to me you stupid!!”

He said those words with a cold tone of his voice. Then, he held the man again close to him and made him breathe against his broad chest. He did not like it when the person who is with him had to fight so hard and even got hurt just because of him. It made him think that he was a weakling who couldn’t even protect the one he was with. He kept his sulking face and glaring eyes and he looked away from mithos. Still holding the guy tightly, he wagged his thick tail to cover the man’s lower body to keep him warm and safe from the chilling atmosphere around them. The night is high and the moon is shining brightly. They could see the reflection from afar but they did not come out from the hiding.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:08 pm

The fur robe was so warm and being in his arms again felt so secure. He didn't want me to be cold, he din't want me to use that kind of power either. Had I made him feel weak? I snuggled my face against his warm chest and smiled. He wanted me to let him take care of everything. I just didn't understand why he had taken my clothes off to put his fur robe on me. My clothes were dry, though I guess they weren't really warm.
Mitsunari wasn't looking at me, but his thick tail whiped around to cover my lower body. I hadn't touched that tail yet. I rested my hand on it's thick fur and started petting it. It was soft yet coarse, just like an actual wolf. When I dug my fingers inside the fur, I shivered because it was so warm. I smiled. Never had I touched a beastling's tail before and the first one that I do touch is the one from a dangerous byakuren warrior. I took advantage of all this and lifted the fluffy tail and rubbed my face in it with a light giggle. Then I let it go and looked at Mitsunari, a little red in my face.

"Sorry, I just... I was wondering what it felt like. So, why did you take my clothes off anyway?"

I cuddled back in his arms, on his chest. For the fun of it, I started kissing his muscular chest, slowly, gently, tracing his muscles with my fingers and my lips.

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: