Job well done...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 pm

The man enjoyed when he was being held by mitsunari. Of course it was to comfort this man that he wrapped his long thick tail all over him. The guy kept having his fun and he played with the tail. He rubbed his cheek with it and giggled. This was the very first time someone happily played with his tail. Somehow, this act softened mitsunari’s behavior a little. He liked the way this man had fun with his tail, his ears folded backwards, twitching a little and brushing his red hair. He looked at the guy wish his wolf ears still in the same position. He just stared at this blonde guy. He wondered what made him unable to hurt this man at all, and he even protect this guy with his life. This was not supposed to happen but Mitsunari liked that it did happen to them. He studied the man for a while, giving him a deep glare to explore his thoughts. The guy stopped playing with Mitsunari’s tail and he leaned back to his chest. He brushed his lips against mitsunari’s chest and kissing him there. This was fun and pleasant. Mitsunari liked being treated this way.

,” your clothes are not warm enough.”

After saying that, he hugged the man and he brushed his fluffy thick tail against the man’s cheek since he knew that mithos liked this. He could play with the wolf’s tail as much as he wanted to since they belong to each other now. Mitsunari also did not mind that at all. In fact he enjoyed that the guy here kept playing and cuddling his tail. He moved his thick tail again, brushing and caressing the man from his cheek all the way to his waist and legs. Mitsunari has a long thick tail from the back all the way to his legs, so it’s long enough to cover the blonde guy’s entire body which is slimmer and smaller.

,” you look sinking in my tail there.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

He actually didn't seem to mind me playing with his fluffy tail at all. He even started moving it on me. It caught it again and wraped it with my arms. I was stikk young and I never ever had a childhood, so this for me was fun without killing. I sunk my face in the fluffy tail and cuddled in Mitsunari's arms.
He declared my clothes weren't warm enough and then said that I was sinking under his tail. What could I say, I was small, slim and his tail was huge and fluffy. I lifted my head and kissed his lips again. I looked at his flattened ears and started touching those also. I didn't want him to look annoyed or unhappy, with his ears up, he looked friendlier.
I looked toward the caves entrance and wondered if the spies were still looking for us out there. Then it hit me. I had no home anymore. I was in exile. No force would take in a deserter. I had a sad smile in my face when I sat up, still holding his tail in my arms. I stared at the fire and brushed my fingers through his thick tail. It was so soft and warm, it made my hands get warmer.

"Do you think they're still out there? And you didn't tell me yet, where is your home?"

I was starting to wonder how long he would want to keep me around. Maybe I shouldn't get too comfortable with him, just in case he got tired of me. Then...what would I do?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

For a while there, the man seemed happy and playing with mitsunari’s tail. But then, something odd happen, the guy stood up and released himself from mitsunari’s arms. Though he was still holding the fluffy tail, he looked so sad and depressed. It was so easy to notice that and it made his beautiful face lost its glow. He liked it better when this guy was all happy and filled with life. The guy asked him again about his home, back then, he forgot to speak of it so, and he would tell this guy right now where nobody could hear their conversation. Mitsunari stood up and he approached the blonde guy. He grabbed his fragile face and body. He stared deep into mithos’ eyes and told him about his home town

,’ A small mansion, in the middle of forest, inside the heaven’s realm., There we can easily find food there and we don’t need to work hard for a living, the nature feed us well enough.”

He still saw an unhappy face in the other guy here. The problem was, mitsunari was never good in pampering people or saying sweet words to comfort others. All he could do are glaring, growling, and being possessive over his things. He wondered if this guy wanted to leave his side. Then, all of a sudden, mitsunari got pissed to his own thought. He tightened his arms around the blonde guy and looked with a sharp gaze into his eyes; his ears are now stood up straight to the air but still twitching a little because of the cold wind.

,” and you! I don’t care if you hate it to me my slave or being with me! I told you already you belong to me only and you don’t have a choice! You got that!!...... and those spies will be gone in the morning!!” After saying those words with a hard tone of his deep voice, he let the man go and he walked away from him. he sat back near the fire and his tail was moving behind him, rubbing his back. somehow he started to think that perhaps everyone were all the same too scared of this wild wolf and just did not want an arrogant beast like him around. He glared at the fire as he kept thinking that this slutty blonde was no different from those people, so he lied down on the ground wrapped his thick tail around his body like a golden blanket on his slightly tanned skin.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm

A house in the forest. I had never been in a forest before. I was slightly happier. He trusted me enough to tell me where his home was. But before I could wrap him up with my arms, he told me he didn't care if I hated him, I was his and I didn't have a choice. He also slid in tht the spies would be gone in the morning. He then left my side to go lay down near the fire. Why was he pissed this time? Maybe he thought I wanted to leave him. That was dumb.
I walked to him and sat down next to him. I laid my head on his fluffy tail and smiled lightly.

"I know you said I belonged to you, but what if you get tired of me? What will I do then? I deserted my force, I'm in exile. I don't have a home to go too, unless I want to get killed. I'm useless except for when it comes to sex and killing. If you get tired of me, I don't know what I'll do!"

I held my knees close to my body and felt so alone. I didn't have anyone but him now. My father would have to kill me if he saw me, anyone from ansatsu would know I'm a traitor.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm

The guy told him that it was not because he hated him that he sulked, he was simply worried that mitsunari would get tired of him and abandoned him and left him all alone. At this point, they were the same. Both of them feared that they were hated and not wanted. Such feeling was hard one in life. Mitsunari understood that thing very well. The guy told him the reason why he was scared, saying that he was only good in sex and killing, actually, he did not mind such thing and he never saw those things as a bad one. Sex is pleasant and killing was also his nature as a wild wolf. As he saw the guy turned all down in his expression, mitsunari immediately turned around and grabbed the guy by his waist. He then roughly kissed him and slipped his tongue inside as he licked every spot of Mithos’ mouth. He let the man go and gave him a deep look into his eyes.

,” I am your home! You can only come back and cling to me! And I don’t get tired over someone like other people do! I am not them you silly!!”

He said it before, that if this guy ever dared to look at others; he would pluck out those eyes, and if this man ever wanted to leave him, he would chain him tight so that he could not run away from him. mitsunari glared again to the man and this was the time to make things clear between them. He held the man’s chin in his hands and lifted his face up so that their eyes meet each other.

,” i… I’m not good in romance things so…. Just… Gah! All you need to do is stick to me like glue you got that!!!’ that’s it, mitsunari said it out loud, his face turns slightly red but he was still glaring wild at the guy before him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am

So Mitsunari actually liked me? That made me so happy that he wantd me to stick to him like glue. I wraped my arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. Maybe this was what people called love. I liked it, to feel liked by someone. I slowly pushed him until his back was on the ground and climbed on him, putting my legs on either side of his body. I didn't stop kissing him, I liked the feeling to much, besides, he had just given me one of his wild kisses, it was my turn to give him a tender kiss.
Since his fur robe was so big on me, it slowly started to slip off of my shoulders. I didn't bother pulling it back up, I was to busy sliping my tongue in his mouth. All this kissing started to make me moan. He was my home now. He was everything to me and I wanted to show him how thankful I was.
My hands glided over on his chest. His hard, warm chest as my tongue still played with his. I started moving my hips on him, just teasing him since he was dressed, but I had nothing under the robe he had lent me. I took advantage of this. And besides, had I not just told him all I knew was sex and killing? This man just always turned me on, his violent and hard eyes always made me shiver. The way he kissed me also made me want more, and his voice, his deep voice, I wish I could hear it all the time. I moaned again, the kissing and my crotch rubbing on him was getting me flustered. I wasn't horny, I just wanted to show him that I was his, and that I loved to touch him. I didn't fear him at all. For this wolf, I gave up everything I knew. Even if he didn't do it with me right now, I was still pleased and happy on him. I stoped kissing him for a moment, just the time to tell him that I would stick to him like glue forever, then I locked our lips together again as my hands traced his powerful muscles and my crotch kept rubbing against his intimacy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 am

Seemed that those words made the guy’s mood lighten, he then clung to mitsunari and did as he was told earlier, to cling to this wild wolf like glue. That was the only way that he could think of and the only word that he could say at the moment, since he was never good in romance things. It felt good to have this little blonde clung to him like glue as they started to kiss each other deeply. He could see that this man was flustered and maybe he wanted to be held again this time? Mitsunari did not think to that extend though so he just play along with whatever this man wanted to do for now. He let the guy kissed him and he responded by kissing him back and licking the guy’s tongue hard.

He held the guy in his strong arms as he wanted and then the guy pushed him down tot eh ground to kiss him with more lust. As a blunt beast, mitsunari started to think that maybe this man was horny again. He did say that he loved sex and killing, well, he was not tired at all if this man wanted to take it all the way, but he wouldn’t push this man to his limit since he needed a rest right now. Mitsunari stared at him fiercely as they kept kissing; he groped the blonde guy’s butt and squeezed them gently with his claws. The feeling of the guy’s soft skin felt so good and he liked this.

,” what? Are you horny again my little slut?”

He gave the guy a devilish smirk on his face which made his fangs showed up. He liked playing with this blonde, he was so much fun and it felt good to have a fragile thing on his arms. He then stared deeply to mithos and gently he said to him,” look at you… so fragile.. so thin, white skin, like porcelain….” Behind those words, he was actually enjoying the view of this man’s nude skin under the loosened fur cloak that he wore.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I smiled at him when he asked me if I was horny. I wasn't, but I did love to have his body on mine like this. My arms wraped around his neck and I moaned when he grabed my butt. I blushed a little then kissed his lips.
After that, he was looking at my body saying that I looked so fragile, so thin and pale, like porcelain. It made me giggle. It felt weird to hear him say cute stuff about me. I lifted my head again and kissed his lips again. My body felt cold again so I pulled him closer. I wraped my legs around his waist, to hold him tightly. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and kissed him softly again and again, moaning as our bodies touched.

"And look at you, so powerful and wild. So big, so warm. I'm a little cold."

I gave him a small smile as I pulled him close to kiss him again. Then I slowly and seductively licked his lips and his cheek. When I reached his ear, I whispered in it.

"I'm not horny, I just like to feel your body on mine."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

The man kept on seducing him and clung to him closely. They kept on kissing passionately right now. It made mitsunari felt good doing this he liked the kiss from this guy and the feel of his soft fragile body against his strong chest. His ear kept on twitching a little as he held this guy; it’s a sign that he was enjoying this moment, good sign for both indeed. He gave a big grin on his face and he snuggled to Mithos, he rubbed their nose together gently and then he licked the guy from his cheek all the way to his forehead. He smiled widely at the blonde guy. Then the guy said the same thing about mitsunari, he said that he is a big wild wolf, warm and strong. When the guy said that he was cold, mitsunari wrapped his wide thick tail around the guy’s slim body and pulled him closer. He licked the guy again from his chest to his lips now. A wolf like him enjoyed this kind of licking somehow, and he also liked the taste of this man before him. He then glared at the blonde guy and said coldly to him

,” I am a big bad wolf so what??!! I like it anyway! Humph!”

Then he held the slim blonde guy tighter and kept him warm between his thick tail and broad chest. He petted the guy’s head like a little kitten and he brushed his cheek against the soft blonde hair, felt so smooth and nice, he liked this so much. And the best thing was that this man just said that he also liked having mitsunari close to him and gave him warmth. He growled softly as he felt the wind brushing his ears, then he looked outside through the waterfall before him just to see if it was safe outside.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 pm

I giggled when he licked me from my cheek to my forehead. It tickled me. Then I giggled again when his tongue did the same thing but from my chest to my lips. His thick tail wraped around me and I smiled at him. He then said he was a big bad wolf and he liked it that way. I couldn't help but to grin at him. He had done so many things in the sall moment that I never thought he would do. He even rubbed his nose against mine. I was so happy in his arms.
Everything was so fun until I heard him growl and look to the waterfall entrance. I craddled in his arms and looked at the entrance too. I held my body close to his, I snuggled my head on his broad chest.

"Is something wrong, Mitsunari-Sama? Is there somebody coming?"

I was hoping we were still safe. Though since I was nervous, my almost transparent light purple wings shot out of my back. I sighed and had to concentrate on bringing them back in. I didn't want people to know I was part fairy. Fairies aren't scary. They don't kill people, I do.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 pm

They were so happy and lovey dovey, but it did not last long. Sadly, Mitsunari felt something coming their way. So he immediately put out the fire and he even made the smoke gone with his wind control. He turned the fireplace cold as ice so that anyone who saw it would think that they had been gone for long. The cave was dark without the fire and they could barely see a thing right now, it was all but pitched black. However, as a wolf, mitsunari could see thought eh dark easily, it was just as clear as day. He covered mithos’ mouth and his nose as well. The guy couldn’t breathe but mitsunari kissed him and gave him some air though his mouth, their mouth were sealed together right now as mitsunari gave the guy some oxygen to breathe. He was well trained in holding back his breath but he could somehow, soften and weaken his breathing sound so that the enemy wouldn’t realize where he was. Both of them were perfectly hidden in the dark. Mitsunari saw a guy entered the cave, with his red eyes, he could see it clearly, and it’s another ansatsu coming to hunt them.He simply cast his air control and turned it into an invincible blade (since it was made of a thin air). Then, he simply sent out that wind blade to the enemy, the ‘sharp’ air cut the guy’s head right away, he fell to the ground, dead. Now, they were safe. Mitsunari released his hand that covered mithos’ mouth and nose he also released his lips. Softly he whispered into the blonde guy’s ears

,” don’t make a sound, stand up slowly and hold on to me tight!”

They would try to get out from the cave for it was no longer safe in here. Mitsunari knew that there were no more enemies inside the cave, but he was not sure in the outside.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Everything went suddenly black and Mitsunari put his hand on my nlse and his lips on my mouth. That was the only way I could breathe right nlw. My heart was pounding. We were in danger after all. He had heard something. I felt the air swirle around us and then race towards the entrance. I heard a sound that was unmistakable. The sound of a severed head hitting the ground. Someone had found our hidden oasis. When Mitsunari release my mouth and nose, he told me to not make a sound and to cling tightly to him. We had to leave. As we were walki.g, I grabed my clothes from the ground and hid them under the thick fur robe. I held on tightly to his arm and thrn we walked out of the waterfall. Instantly, I felt many ansatsu warriors. I tugged onto the wolf's arm and showed him a small light in the trees. They had set up camp close to us without even knowing. I didn't know if Mitsunari would want to go and kill them or take advantage of the fact they didn't know we were here and run away. I rose to my tip toes and whispered in the wolf's ear.

"You want to go or you want to kill them?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

The blonde guy was right, there are so many ansatsu warriors out there, and they had set camp a bit close to them. The good thing was, those hindrances did not know their position yet since he already killed the one and only spy who knew their hiding place. It was not a wise act if they were about to confront them. So, mitsunari chose to run away for now, he did not want to put Mithos in danger anymore. He did not say anything for now; he thought a way to get out fast and unnoticed. Then, a thought came to him, if he could create a distraction, then he could make those rats disappear. He cast another of his air control towards the air in front of the ansatsu’s camp and he made the bushes and trees swung around as if someone were heading north, hidden in the bush. Then, he saw those ansatsu spies fell for his trick.

All of them headed for the moving bush and they shouted that they have found the traitor. He smiled in his heart, what a bunch of idiots. Then, he immediately went to his black horse and ride on it. He lifted Mithos and put him in the front like always. He covers the man’s body with his thick tail to protect him.

Wasting no more time, he made the horse ran real fast and again, he cast a small whirlwind beneath the horse’s legs to make it run faster, just like the wind. The enemies were far behind them now since they headed north while Mitsunari and Mithos headed south. This was good, they could leave this area safely now. The horse ran even faster as if it’s flying instead of running. It took about three hours for them to reach the empty garrison. They got out, and now, they could stay safe for the rest of time since the area in here was no longer under ansatsu’s territory.

,” now, we are safe, we just need to find a place to stay and spend some days there, the trip to my home will be far.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Mitsunari's plan worked. Why were ansatsu spies so stupid? I sighed, then the wolf brought me to his horse and pulled me on his horse in front of him. The the horse ran. It ran so fast that I was frightened to look away from the road we were on. They ran for hours until they were out of ansatsu territory.
Once out, Mitsunari stoped his horse. My butt, my back and my legs were numb from the horse's moivements when he was running. But I didn't say anything and slowly steped off of the herbivor. My legs were wobblely. I didn't think it was so hard to ride a horse for so long. I guess my.body would eventually get used to it. Mitsunari then said that all they needed was a place to rest for a few days. I looked around and saw a large rock sticking out of the ground. I concentrated and pulled it out of the ground more, then I carved one face of it inwards. When I was done, we had a nice and secretive cave to rest in. I fell on my butt, out of energy and sighed with a large smile. The force had never let me use my powers like I wanted. I was proud of what I had just accomplished. I looked up at Mitsunari with a wide grin. The cave was mostly hidden by trees an bushes.

"Good enough?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Right after he said that they were safe, the guy was obviously exhausted after that ‘fast as flash’ ride. Mitsnuari was used to that since he had been traveling in such a way all the time so he did not feel tired at all. However, seeing the blonde guy all tired he felt that he needed to comfort this guy a little. Before he could reach the guy, mithos made a hidden cave for them to rest in, the cave was so nice and perfectly hidden behind bushes. Mitsunari was pleased by this; he lifted the guy and carried him in his arms like he always did. He walked inside the hidden cave and then he sat down as he rested his back against the cave’s wall. He placed the slim blonde guy on his lap, sitting and he started to stroke mithos butt gently, he was giving massage there, hoping that it would make this fragile guy felt better. With a sharp gaze as always he looked at Mithos’ eyes

,’ rest, sleep if you like, we are safe.”

He hugged the guy in his arms again to make him feel comfortable and warm. Mitsunari was not tired but he was sleepy. The cave was so cozy and the wind felt so fresh. It made him fell asleep immediately as he stopped stroking mithos’ butt. He wrapped his long thick tail around them to keep them warm and he held the guy tightly against his strong chest. Mitsunari went into his own dream world right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm

I wasn't really tired, more like in pain because of the horse ride. So when Mitsunari fell asleep, I slowly and silently got up again. I looked around the cave and found some veggies and mushrooms. Then I managed to hunt down a small boar. I had a wide smile when I came back to the cave. I picked up wood and started a fire in the safety of the cave. I made a clay pot rise from the ground and went off to come back with fresh water. I put some in the pot then cut up the boar and some veggies with mushrooms, then I put it all over the fire. That would make a good stew when the wolf would wake up.
While that was cooking, I went to go see if the horse was alright. It was fine, eating some grass and drinking water I had brought for him. Then I went back to my stew. It was starting to smell really good. The sun was up now and I made sure it wouldn't wake my wolf up by placing one plant in the sun's rays. I rested my back against the wall of the cave and sighed. I was hungry and this stew was taking it's time to cook. I got up and dressed back up in my clothes, I still put his fur robe back on to stay warm. After two hours, my stew was ready, in all, Mitsunari had been sleeping for five hours. I made two bowls and filled them up.

"Mitsunari-Sama, I made some stew..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 am

He fell asleep for hours; he barely noticed that his ‘slave’ was out for a while to do lots of things. When he woke up, he smelt something nice, a stew. Mithos cooked some and he gave one to him. mitsunari was hungry so he just savored the stew right away. He finished his meal and it was very tasty, he got impressed by this blonde guy who was also good in cooking. That stew was the best he ever had in his whole life and he like it. He drank some water and then he grabbed the guy close to him again. Now, he felt like playing in cold water. He lifted the guy in his arms and then he made his way towards a small pond behind their secret cave. It has a small waterfall in it and its beautiful one. Mitsunari smiled widely and he immediately plunged himself into the cold water. He even splashed lots of water on Mithos and made him all wet. He laughed loudly as he did that to the blonde guy.

He put the man down and then he licked the guy from his neck to his cheek. He stared at him with a sharp gaze and he grabbed both of the guy's shoulder,” you! You…..act like my wife just now!! You cook for me and well…. That is the first time!” he said those words in a deep voice and wondering tone. Now, he was really confuse, he never got pampered like this, all of his life he used to hunt for himself, cook for himself and took care of himself all the time. He never had someone who cared about him or do things for him. So he started to get lost again this time. This lone wolf started to feel odd he felt happy but he also felt a bit shy. He blushed violently as he said those words out loud in front of mithos. That was the truth and mitsunari was the type of guy who blurt all of the thoughts inside his head. he then let go of mithos' shoulder and he turned away from him. He just blushed violently.. for the very first time!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 am

I didn't know what to answer. Didn't he want a slave? Wasn't that what slaves did? Cooking and stuff like that? Before I could ask anything, I noticed Mitsunari's face turning red violently. Was he blushing? At me? He then turned around and I noticed that I was freezing in this water. I came closer to the wolf and snaked my way in his arms. My body was shivering because of the cold water, but his body heat felt really nice. I pretended like I didn't notice the blushing part so he wouldn't get embarassed and rested my head against his chesy.

"I don't care if you call me your wife. You keep me warm and you even saved my life. Cooking is the least I can do, right? Besides, I like being with you. I... think I like you."

It was my turn to blush. I hid my face in his chest. I did like him, a lot. I didn't know what love was, though this must probably be very close to that feeling. I wraped my thin arms around his big muscular body and held him tightly. I was still shivering, but I was happy right now. I didn't want to leave, he had shown me a part of him nobody had ever seen, I didn't want this moment to end, even though my lips were turning purple from the cold water.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am

The guy just said it, he just said he liked mitsunari, now this wolf got even more embarrassed; this man was the only one and the first person to tell him that! Somehow, in a very odd way, that made mitsunari happy. He felt so happy that he did not care anymore if he was blushing hard. The guy then made his way inside mitsunari’s arms and tries to get some warmth. He noticed that this blonde guy was freezing. This water was not that cold for the wolf but it seemed to be in contrary with this man. Without a second thought, mistsunari grabbed the guy’s body and he lifted his face, gave him a deep kiss. He kept on kissing Mithos and he did not let go of his lips, he gave all of the warmth he got into that passionate kiss. He held the guy tight to him to keep him warm. He then released mithos’ lips and he lifted him out from the water. He wrapped his tail around mithos so that he would get warm. He hugged him and he rested his head on Mithos’ slim chest. He hugged the blonde guy tightly that the guy was almost ‘drowning’ inside his arms. He softly muttered the three most embarrassing words he would ever say in his whole life

,” I…Io…lo….I mean… I love you bakayaro!!! And if you make me repeat it again I’ll kick your ass!!”

He said it out loud for the ending part and maybe not in a proper way he was sucks in romance. even when saying his true feelings he was still yelling cruelly at the one he held dear. He was not a romantic wolf; he was so far from that kind of guy. He did not want to see mithos in the face, which would be very embarrassing. He just holding the guy in his arms wrapped that thin body inside his tail and that was all he would do now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:43 am

I moaned as he kissed me. It was such a warm, exciting kiss that I got flustered all over and my body felt hot. I wished that it never ended, but eventually he looked at me and studdered that he loved me in his own aggressive way. I smiled at him as he picked me up in his arms to keep me out of the water and wraped his tail around me.
He seemed to be so shy. Though I was surprised that he jut bluttered out his feelings to me like that. After sometime, he rested his head on my chest. I had the feeling his was trying to hide his face there. I brushed my fingers in his soft hair and scratched him behin his ears. I leaned foward and gently laid a kissed on his hair.

"Why so shy? This isn't like you. One more thing, since you... love me, do I still have to call you Sama? I won't ask you to repeat it, I prefer you showing me how you feel."

I kept passing my fingers in his hair, scratching behind his wide wolf ears. I kissed him there also. I was happy to be in his arms. I felt so warm, so safe. My eyes slowly closed as I was so warm, I began to fall asleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 am

The guy just had to tease mitsunari in this kind of situation. He said that there was no need to be shy like that. It’s the contrary here, this was the very first time mitsunari ever said those words to someone. That was his true feelings. He felt the guy kept on kissing him and playing with his ears; this felt so comfortable and liked this feeling. The guy then asked him if he still need to call him with ‘sama’ word. He then snuggle his head against the man’s cheek which also made him brushed his soft furry ears against the man’s chin. He then lifted his head and grabbed the guy by his shoulder. He noticed that Mithos began to fall asleep, so he shook him a little.
,” hey! Don’t fall asleep here you’ll get sick Idiot! And I don’t like that!

He did not want this blonde thin man to fall asleep in the open for he would get sick. He did not answer about the man’s another question, instead, he grabbed the guy by his head and kissed him again, he gave it deep and hard to this guy. He slipped his tongue inside the man’s mouth and sucked his tongue as they kissed. He kept that sucking and kissing for some time, long enough to make this blonde guy get flustered. Then he let their lip parted and he got out from the water. Mitsunari put on his clothes and he lifted the blonde guy in his arms along with the robe that he wore. They walk into the cave Mithos made and mitsunari made a small fire place there since the previous fire was already out. They sat down near the fire and mitsunari looked at the one he loved.

,” Now, you can sleep in here, I will keep you warm.” Then mitsunari stripped the guy form the fur robe and he hugged the guy tight in his arms, his thick tail wrapped around Mithos like always and brushed his soft skin gently. Mitsunari caressed the guy by his hair to make him more comfortable.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am

Mitsunari didn't want me to fall asleep. Not in the pond out in the open like this. He wanted me to stay awake so he kissed me hard and deep. He sucked my tongue as he sliped his inside my mouth. It was so sexual and intense that I couldn't help but to moan, tremble and I started getting flustered. Then he steped out of the pond and picked me up again and carried me to our cave. He then made another fire and striped me again. I shivered as his tail covered me again. I leaned back a little and looked at him with seductive eyes.

"Do you like what you see? What you feel when you hold me? Do you like the body that you hold?"

That kiss he had given me had made me want to feel more of his powerful body. But I was a little tired now at the same time. So I simply gave him a deep kiss, then I yawned and rested my head against his broad muscular chest and almost instantly fell asleep hearing his string heart beating and the warmth from his body and tail. My hand grabed his and brought it near my face without letting go of his hand.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Apparently the guy did not want to sleep. He seduced mitsunari with the look in his eyes and with his naked body under his thick tail. He asked him how he felt when he held mithos and if he liked the feeling of holding him. This was a bit odd, this was the first time someone ever asked him those kind of question. Before he could answer, the blonde guy gave him a deep kiss and he grabbed mitsunari’s hand, holding it against his soft cheek. He simply gave the guy a smirk and he bluntly said to him.

,’ If I don’t like you, I won’t be doing all this to you. I feel pleased when holding you I like that feeling, and the most important is, now I have a lover to protect!”

Those last words might be too blunt to be said but he already said it and that was the truth. He liked the feeling that he had someone to protect, he liked it when he needed to be more careful and gave his attention to someone that was important to him. mitsunari grabbed the guy by his chin again and he kissed him hard, he pulled mithos’ body closer to his as they kissed. After releasing their lips from the kiss, he stared deeply into the eyes of the person that he loved; he remained like that for a while as if he was trying to see through mithos’ heart and mind. Then, he said softly to his lover

,” I will let nobody hurt you again!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm

When I heard what he said, when I felt his lips on mine, I felt something coming from my eyes. I passed my hand on my face and felt something wet. I was crying?! But I wasn't sad or hurt. I was... happy. So happy. He really loved me. He wanted to protect me. He wouldn't let anyone hurt me. I hid my face with his tail until the tears stoped flowing. Then I looked up at him and grabed his face to kiss him deeply again. I sliped my tongue in his mouth, I also rubbed my thin chest against his powerful chest. I placed my self so that my legs were by his sides and knelt on the rocky ground. I could kiss him more comfortably like this. I liked the feeling of his tail on my naked skin. I moaned with all or kissing. He had said we were lovers. When I had said that, he almost had a heart attack in the hot spring of the inn. And now he's the one who said I was his lover. I kissed him more and more, with more passion and desire. It made me moan even more, but I just wanted to kiss him so bad. I wanted his body against mine. My hands were tangled in his hair, clamping onto him. My body was trembling. I had too many emotions at once. He made me so happy. So important to him. I whispered in his ear in a trembling voice.

"I love you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 pm

The man he loved, the one from the opposite forces was in his arms. This was odd and very pleasant feeling. This was the first time a beast like mitsunari felt in love with someone. Though this was just the beginning and their path were still long to walk into. This was a good beginning, and the rest of the story would depend on the two of them. He never thought that he would eventually found someone that was important to him. Mitsunari felt the guy cried a little, he could not lie to this wolf, he had a high sensitive sense over things around him. He knew that the tears just now were tears of joy.

His new lover then grabbed him by his face and started to kiss him with passion like he always did. He slipped his tongue as well inside mithos’ mouth and he held him tightly against his chest. He felt his lover’s body trembled and his voice was shaking as he said that he loved mitsunari. He tightened his arms around the man’s slim body and pressed his body closer to him to the point that their skin rubbed each other. He would hold his lover like this until he stopped trembling. Mitsunari kept kissing his lover and hugged him to keep him warm. He then released his lover’s lips and gently caressed mithos’ face; it was so delicate, beautiful yet fragile. In his deep voice he said bluntly to the blonde lover of his

,” I will hold you till you stop trembling! and what was with those tears?! you silly!” then mitsunari kissed him again deeper, harder. He made their chest rubbed against one another and he tightened his tail around his lover’s fragile figure.

PostSubject: Re: Job well done...   

Back to top Go down

Job well done...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Other Places :: Tavern, Black market-
Jump to: