Share | 

Okay, so I'm lost!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:04 am

I was exhausted. I had to run away from a bunch of weird creatures that wanted to swing me from tree to tree. Even though I could run fast in my snow leopard form, it was still tireing to run very long like this. I stoped at the river, to tired to actually swing across it. Why was I always getting into trouble, even when I wasn't looking for some? This was getting annoying. I laid my clothes on the floor and slowly laid down on it, making sur that I could feel Halrein's emblem through my clothes and fur. I had been on the right track to the moutains, until those stupid tree dweling creatures scared the fur off my back! Now, I had no idea where I was. I rested my nose on the ground and closed my eyes with a sigh.
I hadn't eaten in a week. The creatures in the tree didn't let me hve any food, and if I made a branch grow my way with fruits, they took them all. I was weak, but I could still go on. I wondered then if Halrein ever thought of me since we seperated, he said he would, sometimes. I looked up at the full moon and grumbled as the blood rushed to my paws. I heard a whisper coming from the river and looked at the spirits floating around. One of them was a little girl asking me if I wanted to play with her. For an answer, I rested my head on my front paws and looked away. I was in no mood for playing right now. I just wanted to eat and sleep. Sleeping might be a problem in this place, it was really humid and I was afraid that my fur would curl up. I sighed and tried to find rest.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Seiran likes to travel around. He never visits the seven spirit river which is rumored to be a beautiful river and covered with glimmering pure souls. He thinks that he will take a shot and try to go there right now. It has been a while since his last mission with renji and halrein and his meeting with Zhuang where he gets an Azure dragon. This time, Seiran bring his dragon with him. Hakuryu is getting bigger and he is now in the same size of a horse. The azure dragon is in dark blue and it has four pairs of huge wings. So it is strong enough to carry Seiran all the way to this realm. Once he landed on the ground, he gets off from hakuryu’s back and pets its head. He lets his dragon rests for a while here since it’s tired. Then, Seiran walks closer to the river. He can see lots of glimmering shining pure souls floating on the water. One of them is a little boy and he asks Seiran to play with him in the water. With a gentle smile on his face, Seiran takes off his blue yukata and put it near his dragon. He then slowly gets inside the water.

Surprisingly, the water is warm, he likes this feeling. Then, the little boy starts to fly around him; he is a transparent soul and shining like star. Seiran smiles happily and he leans his back against the river’s rock. He gently caresses his body and he bathes there accompanied by the little boy’s soul. Then, he sees a snow leopard lying down not far from him. He notices that it has a scar and resting there. Seiran feels pity and so, he gets out from the water and walks closer to the leopard. He gently pets its head and hums softly. He does not feel embarrassed being naked beside an animal, at least this leopard is not a man so Seiran has no reason to feel shy about being naked in front of it. " poor little thing, you are safe now little friend."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 pm

There was a gentle humming, then I felt something stroking my head. I jumped up and started growling. There was a naked guy in front of me. What the hell? Across the river I notice something big sleeping and clothing. A Dragon? How could I not hear that? A landing dragon usually makes noise, it should have woken me up! Well at least it wasn't those tree creatures coming to torture me again. Wait, a dragon? If I got to touch it, I would have a bigger dragon to turn into. This guy had to be it's master. I sat down in front of him and stared in his eyes. There was no evil aura coming from him. Then I looked up at the stars and saw no danger for my life if I turned back into my normal form. It might shock this guy though.
I slowly made the transformation from snow leopard to elf. It was more tireing then I thought it would be but I made without too many complications. I looked at the guy in front of me. Now I was blushing. I pulled my clothes closer to me, in order to get dressed. As I picked them up, Halrein's emblem fell on the ground, right in front of the naked guy. I wobbled on my feet as I tried to hide with my clothes, then I heard the creatures in the trees, they were laughing at me and saying I was unatural. They were right in some ways, but halrein liked it when I transformed into small animals that could help him in battle. I picked up his emblem from the ground and put it back in my cloak, then I fell back to my knees. Sleeping only helped a little. I looked at the angel with my amber eyes.

"You got any food? I haven't been able to eat because of those creatures..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Seiran never thinks that the leopard is actually a man in disguise. He is shocked when it turns into its original form. Seiran is still all naked there right in front of the guy he does not know. He blushed so hard to the point that he spreads his white wings and wraps them around his thin body. It covers his chest all the way down to his hips. Seiran then gets inside the water quickly to avoid this man; he is too embarrassed right now. He can’t see the man right in his eyes. He can’t even say a word to this elf. He can’t believe that he is so stupid and off guard to approach the leopard without knowing what it actually is. He feels so stupid right now. He does not understand why this elf can still talk to him like nothing happens. Maybe Seiran is just too shy and he can’t speak.

He drowned half of his body to the water and he makes his wings disappear. He covers his chest with his arms instead. He is blushing. When the guy asks him about food, Seiran can’t say a word either. He gives the man a shy look in his black eyes and then turns away. After some time, Seiran throws a guava to the elf, just one red guava. He finds it right next to him since it falls from the tree. He still looks down to the water after doing that. He covers his chest and he places his long black hair in the front to cover his blushing nipples. He wants to apologize to this man for interrupting his sleep but no words coming out from his lips, it feels like his lips are being sealed.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Why was this guy so shy all of a sudden? Did he really think I was a simple snow leopard? Well I guess if people don't think of metamorphis, they don't think that an animal can be something esle entirely. I sighed, then he went back in the water and hid his body as much as he could, throwing e some fruit. I didn't wait and started eating it instantly. It was sweet and so good. My stomac felt much better when the fruit disapeared in it. Then I smiled in victory and looked at the guy hidding himself in the river with the spirits floating around him, asking him if he was alright. I looked at his white wings, they reminded me Halrein's wings. Well seeing how shy he was, he was no threat. I looked up at the stars and was shocked. His star...it was Halrein's lover!? I looked back at him and crawled closer to the water.

"You! You're Halrein's lover?! Is he alright? Where is he now? Did he mention me?"

I eventually went in the river myself and grabed his shoulders. There was no mistaking it, everyone had his own star and this guy's star was a very bright white with a light blue halo and it was right next to mine. I looked at him and moved his hair from his face. I was naked, but I was used to being naked in front of people.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 pm

The elf suddenly approaches Seiran and somehow, out of nothing, he grabs Seiran and begins to talk about Halrein. How this man knows his lover? And how this man finds out about it? They never meet before, this is very strange. Seiran thinks that this one may be a spy but then the way he asks about Halrein it almost that he is worried about halrein. Maybe this man is no threat? But still, Seiran does not like it when a stranger just goes all the way and touches him like that. They don’t know each other and this is just not good for him. Seiran moves backwards, releasing himself from the elf’s hands. He stares at the elf and blush in a violent way towards him.

,” how you know me? Who are you? And why you wish to know where Halrein is?”

Seiran is not a fool; he is more cautions than Halrein. He knows that he does not feel any threat coming from this guy, but still, he won’t act all friendly towards a total stranger. A wolf can hide in a mask of a sheep. He then slightly moves away, a bit further from the elf, just to keep his distance if his expectation is wrong. ,” tell me, the truth and you better not tell lies, i can tell people when they tell lies or not.” he keeps a steady gaze at this man. Not a single space for him to run away from Seiran’s eyes. he observes every movements from this man, in case he turns out to be a dangerous one, Seiran will know what to do.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 pm

This guy backed away like if I was a blood thirsty vampire. He was really different frol his lover. But I guess he was just being cautious about me as a stranger. I put one of my hand behind my head and looked down. Now I was shy.

"You don't have to worry about me. Halrein and I traveled a little together. He gave me some emblem just in case I was in trouble. And I know who you are because I can read the close futur in the stars. Everyone has a different star. When I met Halrein, he was attached to this star, that usually means a deep emotional attachement. Lovers in other words. Now your star is next to mine which means a meeting. Sorry if I scared you, I guess I just wanted to have some news from Halrein. I'm not dangerous, don't worry!"

I smiled at him and laughed a bit. I guess in some ways, I knew more about him then he knew about me. I felt stupid. I wanted so much to hear about Halrein that I jumped on this guy to know.

"I'm Vaughn. It's nice to finally meet Halrein's lover. You're very lucky to have him."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 am

The elf tells him everything that he needs to know. He tells the exact story in how he knows halrein and that he can read stars which can show something about a person’s life. After that long and clear explanation, Seiran soften his attitude and he begins to act less defensive towards this man. He is still shy because this guy sees his whole naked body, but there is nothing he can do to change that. Seiran sighs and he dares himself to look at the elf in the eye. The glimmering souls floating on the water cast reflection in his black coal eyes. The elf tells his name and he seems to be a good person since he is all friendly towards him. Also, Seiran does not feel any dark aura around this guy, so he thinks that it is safe. He softly speaks to the elf,” it’s Seiran and.. Halrein is in his mansion, he is off duty, err.. nice to meet you..””

Still unable to say much, Seiran looks away and he turns his back on Vaughn he gets out from the water and put on his blue yukata on. He sits near the big tree beside his azure Dragon which is still resting but not sleeping. He gently pets the dragon’s head and smiles at it. He hopes that the other guy does not fear dragons since they are beautiful creature. Then, he tries to say something since the situation will be awkward if both of them stay silent , trying to open a conversation but he thinks that his words may not good enough,” Why you’re here?”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

The guy's name is Seiran and he hurries out to get dressed and sit next to the big dragon. It was a beautiful animal. I went to get my own clothes. Then to cross the river to go with that ma, I turned into a white hawk, grabed my stuff with my talons and flew to the other side where I turned back into my normal form and got back dressed since Seiran seemed to be awkward around naked people. I slowly and carefully walked closer to the dragon. I've never been so close to a dragon thi size before, but I knew a lot about them.

"An azure dragon. Just a few months old. Great muscle structure. Powerful claws and sharp intelligent eyes. The neck seems to have a perfect arch, it's fangs must still be a little sensitive to cold meat though. I never thought I would see one up close like this!"

I then looked at Seiran and laughed. I was shy about blabbering out some stuff like that. I was a very deep well of information about animals and everything.

"Sorry, I love dragons alot but I could never walk so close to one. It won't attack me right? And I'm sorry if I startled you when I turned back into this form. Can I... touch the dragon? I could turn into a dragon just like it... but in white..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Seiran notices that this elf is a very energetic person. He is so lively, reminds him of halrein. No wonder these two can be friends .Seiran listens to what the man says about the dragon. He seems to know a lot. But Seiran doubts that this man knows if the dragon here can talk and understand every single word he says. Seiran chuckles softly as he looks at the man. He then turns his eyes on his Azure dragon and gently pets its head which is lying on the ground. He smiles when Vaughn gets a bit scared to hakuryu and asks him if the dragon will bite him or not. Then, Seiran says softly to his dragon

,” so, hakuryu, what do you think? The man here seems to like you.”

His dragon growls at him and presses its head against Seiran’s palm. The dragon looks at the man before him and slowly approaches him. He sniffs the guy. He senses no danger from this one and he is getting a bit familiar with the scent. The same scent with the female elf that he meets before. Hakuryu speaks to the man in a growling voice,’ yeah.. just don’t overdo it elf.”

Seiran gently chuckles again when hakuryu speaks to Vaughn, he is a friendly dragon since Seian trains him to be like that. he is happy that the dragon here likes the elf and that they get along well. Mybe this man will be a new friend for hakuryu.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

I stoped breathing for the time the dragon's head was close to me but I didn't run away. The dragon spoke and I felt my shoulders relax when he told me not to over do it. I smiled, then I walked near the dragon and put both of my palms on it's hard scales. I started copying it's dna to my blood stream. I was finally going to be able to turn into something more dangerous then my snow leopard! While I was doing that, I looked up at the stars and noticed somdthing strange about Seiran's star. It was connected to Halrein's star but also to another star. This one was strange. It was half white, half red with a golden halo. Seiran had two lovers? When I was done taking the dna, I walked close to Seiran and sat down next to him.

(b]"Hey, why is your star connected to another star? It a weird star, three colors in all. Does Halrein know about that lover?"[/b]

I looked straight into Seiran's eyes with my amber eyes. I wondered if Halrein had told his lover that some weird elf kissed him for no reason twice during their two day travel. I hoped not!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Seiran sees the elf starting to touch the dragon but then he notices that the man is doing something more than that. It seems like he is absorbing something from hakuryu. But since the dragon stays still, Seiran does not mind that much. Then, the calm atmosphere changes when the elf asks something about Seiran’s love affair. He is not the type of guy who just tells everything about himself to a stranger. He is not an as going person like halrein. They are completely the opposite even though they have the same kind and gentle nature. Seiran gets a bit uncomfortable right now. This man just meets him not a second ago and now he is trying to stick his nose in Seiran’s personal life. He notices that this elf knows a lot just by looking at a star. Seiran does not bother to give a long speech to Vaughn. He grabs hakuryu’s head and leans on it. He gives the elf a sharp gaze of his eyes.

,” If you are so smart, Mr. know it all, why bother asking me about that? I’m sure you know the answer already.”

Then, he turns his eyes away from the guy, He reminiscence to the past not long before this. Halrein tells him about a happy-go-lucky elf friend of his. He is sure that is not illias, so this guy maybe the one halrein is talking about. Seiran does not know what to say anymore to this guy. He can’t open a conversation, and now he is displeased when the elf asks him about a very personal thing. He is hard to approach but once he is ready to open his heart, Seiran is actually a kind and warm guy. He keeps his head lying on hakuryu’s and he looks down to the glimmering water.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:42 am

Seeing the way Seiran reacted to my question, I knew I screwed up. I felt bad. It made me panic inside. So being as I was untable emotionally, I slowly transformed into my small snake like dragon form. I sliped out of my clothes after that and sighed. Between my small front paws, I held Halrein's emblem. I was really lonely since he was gone.

"I'm...sorry. I didn't mean to be so nosy. I... I just don't talk to people very often. And since I get in trouble easily, I read the stars to know whoever I meet better. When 8 mer Halrein, he didn't treat me like an elf that's unatural..."

Most elves thought that since I could turn into any animal I touched, I was going against nature. But this was just the way I was.

"So when I saw your star, I got excited. If I annoy you, I can leave you alone. Just wat for my body to come back to normal..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:24 am

So that is the reason why he keeps on reading the stars and keeps on talking about Seiran and everything about him. Saying that he always gets into trouble if he does not do that, this makes sense in the end. Seiran feel bad saying those rude words towards this elf. He sees the elf transform into a small white dragon and he sounds like a lonely man. He moves closer to the little dragon and looks at it. Seiran gently pets its head and brushes its wings.

,” Sorry, I’m just not an easy going person like Halrein , he is like a shining sun and people tend to get attached to him. You are right that I have another lover, it’s a long story and halrein knows it. And you are not the first elf friend that we have, we also have another elf as a friend, he is an alchemist, and I don’t think you are against the nature.”

To make it up to the elf, Seiran grabs more guavas and gives it to him. thinking that maybe by giving him something to eat will make him understand that Seiran is not angry with him, he is just feels uneasy around stranger, that’s all there is. He sighs softly and he approaches the river, he sits on the edge of the river and his feet gets inside the water. Without turning his face to the elf, he asks him if he wishes to join.

,” Do you want to join me here? Feel the water with your feet, it’s nice and warm.”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:55 am

When I turned back into my normal form, I put my clothes back on, leaving the top opened under the moonlight. I then sat down next to the angel and dipped my feet in the water. I slowly ate the fruit and felt a little better when it reached my stomac. Seiran wasn't pissed at me, he was just hard to approach. He wasn't like his lover. Though I was happy when he said he didn't see me as unatural. It made me feel just a little more accepted in this world.
I remembered that Halrein had also pat my head in my small drago form. I smiled.

"When I was traveling with Halrein, he also pat my head like you did. He made me feel useful for once. He made me happy for two days in my life. You're lucky, you can see him when you want and he loves you."

A spirit floated towards me with a smile and gently laid a feather in my hand. I thanked him and he went away. My red hair gently blowing in the wind, I smiled and looked at Seiran. I envied him a little.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 pm

So this elf also has some short experience in travelling with halrein? Then he must know it already that halrein is a very friendly man and sometimes he gets too carried away and teases people too much. It has been hard for Seiran to be like halrein, he just can’t act that way towards people. He decides to be himself and this is him, quiet, hard to approach, yet kind and warm hearted. Seiran focuses his mind on the warm water and the glimmering souls that floats above it. The river is so beautiful, just like it is bathed in silver powder. The catch of light from the river is reflected in his pitch black eyes. Making his eyes more beautiful, Seiran looks down to the water for a while as he watches the souls, then, when the elf says something about Halrein, he turns his eyes at Vaughn.

,” you make it sound like you can’t see him, and you sound disappointed to know that he already has a lover, correct me if I’m wrong though, but from how you say it, it sounds that way.”

His voice is gentle and soft, that is how he speaks, not all loud like Halrein. He then plays with a soul which has a form of a puppy dog and floating on the river, approaching him. He smiles at the soul and he feels the transparent soul with his long finger.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I didn't look at Seiran. But I knew I had to answer him and I knew he would not be happy about me after that.

"Well, he probably didn't tell you this, but during our two days of travel together, I... kissed him... twice. I might have feelings for him. Though since I know he has you, I won't go see him. Besides, he doesn't see me in the same way so it's useless. You don't have me as a rival, don't worry. I just thought it would be good if I were honnest with you about this."

The truth was I would be hurt if I saw his smiling face again. To have something you want so bad in front of you without being able to touch. I didn't know if Seiran would be angry at me for kissing his lover. Just the thought of Halrein's soft lips made me blush. I tried to shake out the thoughts so that I didn't get hurt again. Besides, Halrein hadn't told him where he lived and he didn't feel anything but friendship for me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm

The elf seems to get a little bit uneasy right now. He looks like he is about to tell him something that is bad or painful. He does not understand until he hears it himself. The elf tells Seiran the truth that he and halrein share a kiss back then when they are traveling together. Seiran feels a bit shocked but he is not angry. Remembering that he himself has two lovers and halrein only kiss this elf and nothing more. Seiran does not have the right to get angry to this man or to halrein. He gently looks at the elf and softly speaks to him.

,”why must I get mad? I myself have two lovers and Halrein is okay with that, I have no right to get angry over a kiss. Also, I don’t see you or anyone as a rival, halrein is a devoted type of guy.”

He looks down to the water again. Then he looks back at the elf. He slowly gets closer to Vaughn; he has a clear sight of his expression. It shows grief right now. He has no clue why, maybe because he can’t have halrein as his lover? Or maybe because he feels bad telling the truth to Seiran? Clueless he is right now. He chooses to stay silent for a while, thinking over the right words for him to say to this man. He can tell that the man’s heart is kind of broken right now and Seiran does not want to make it worse than it already is.

He stays quiet and then, he slips his hand to his sleeves and pulls it out with a light blue wings emblem. He hands it over to the elf without looking into his amber eyes. softly he says again ,” now, you have two friends.”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Well at least he wasn't pissed off at me. He seemed to understand since he had two lovers himself. Though it's when he said that Halrein was a devoted type of guy, I understood a hidden meaning in there. Halrein would never love anyone other thrn this Seiran guy. There was no place for me in his heart. The angel then gave me his emblem. I looked at it and sliped it in the same pocket that Halrein's emblem was hidden. Now they could be together always. He tells me I have two friends now. I smiled.
I looked at the man's long black hair his coal black eyes, his soft looking skin with a soft color and his feminine figure. No wonder Halrein prefered him. I had no chance. I looked up at the stars again and sighed. No sign of Halrein ever changing his mind. Then again, the futur could always change.

"I get why he likes you. You're a lot stronger then you let it show. Though, why do you have two lovers? You don't have to answer, but then I'll just make up stupid theories in my head."

I laughed lightly, it was my style to make up weird stories in my head.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:31 pm

He is still quite close with his azure dragon; hakuryu when he comforts himself in the river. He listens to what Vaughn has to say right now. The statement where he says that he gets it why halrein is in love with Seiran and why he has two lovers, but he just can’t get the main picture from those statements, he understands it well, just find it hard to combine the meaning of all those words. Seiran sighs as he listens to those words. He does not answer that question for sure. Not his way to blurt out his personal life to anyone. But then, when Vaughn laughs lightly, Seiran picks up a small cherry and throws it till the cherry hits Vaughn in the head. He does not turn his gaze to the elf, but then he says to him in a soft voice.

,” Don’t imagine anything weird now.”

He then realizes that he has rests long enough, and hakuryu will probably regains its strength as well. It is time for him to move now. He does not have anything to do at the moment; he is just wants to explore the area in this river, that’s all. Seiran gets up and he packs his things, puts them on hakuryu’s back and then, he gets on top of the dragon’s back. He does not know what the elf is doing up until now, so he feels like asking him, just to know. ,” and… you are going to stay here? “

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I laughed a little more when Seiran told me not to imagine anything weird. But then, he got up and started packing up. So he was also leaving me alone. Being an elf, I needed people around me, but since I got exiled from my people's clans, I've been alone. Seiran asked me if I was staying there and I gave him a sad smile.

"Actually, I was going for the mountains, but the creatures in the trees chased me from my trajectory and forbade me from eating for a few days and then I got lost. In the mointains, I'd like to find some of thos demonic snow wolves and I'd just love to touch one so I could have one more weapon in my arsenal. Could you help me get there? I might just get lost again!"

I laughed at my self. Even if he didn't help me, if he could just tell me which way to go, I could turn into his dragon, though my form would be it's adult size, and fly over there. After eating fruits, I had enough energy to fly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:48 pm

So the creatures in this realm are all being rude to Vaughn and they let him starve. Seiran feels uneasy right now, he does not want to leave this guy alone, this poor elf kind of reminds him of a friend, who is also an elf. Seiran gently looks at the elf and listens to his request. He says that he needs to find a demonic snow wolf in the mountain, but he needs help for it.he wants to obtain new power so that he can be more deadly than before. Maybe this elf is a warrior or something. Seiran stretches his thin arms to the elf and smiles gently at him.

,” come, hakuryu can take both of us there, he will be happy to help you too, right?”

Then, Seiran pets the dragon’s head. The dragon growls softly and then it speaks again,’ anything for my lord and his friends.” Seiran smiles to what his dragon says to him. Such a kind beast he has here. He will let Vaughn sits everywhere he wants but still, if this elf does not want to fall, he will sit close to seiran, right behind him. He says again to Vaughn,” see, even hakuryu likes you, now come and sit behind me so you won’t fall if hakuryu gets a bit faster. This dragon of his is kind of impatient one. Similar with halrein or even renji, but nothing like Seiran. He smiles to the thought that this dragon of his is similar to hi lovers in the manner part. Once Vaughn gets on top of the dragon’s back, Seiran softly hit the dragon’s body to give signal that it can move towards their destination now.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 pm

I climbed on the dragon and shyly wraped my arms around Seiran slim waist. I blushed. Even I wasn't that thin. Though this guy was Halrein's lover so he had to be strong enough. Besides he had a dragon. I shouldn't underestimate him. He could probably kill me since I was so weak. I rested my head on the angel's back and closed my eyes. I was actually ridding on a dragon. With the man I loved's lover. Though I could see why Halrein was attached to him.
As we were flying, I felt something wrong. I looked at the sky, but the stars were behind thick storm clouds. I hated not knowing what was going to happen.

"Hey... Seiran, has your dragon ever flown in a thunder storm? Cause we're about to be in the middle of one."

The wind hit us then. It was right in our faces and I knew the dragon would tire himself out trying to fly against it. I held onto Seiran with one arms and placed the palm of my other hand on the dragon's scales. I started transfering some of my energy inside him. All elves could do that to another living creature, but that meant I was giving him all of my strengh. This was not going to work. I then let Seiran go and opened my palm in front of us. A small plant I always kept on me thrn started growing and ended up creating a shield against the wind for all of us, letting the dragon fly more easily.

"Go over the storm clouds! I can't hold this for very long!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

The elf gets on the dragon’s back and wraps his arms around seiran’s thin waist. They start to fly high in the sky. They’ve been flying to hours then the elf mentions something about thunder storm. Seiran looks up to the sky and he smiles. Even though there will be storm, hakuryu will be strong enough to endure it. He is an azure dragon after all, the strongest among all dragons, the first and oldest dragon in the realm. Then, he feels the wind hits his face but this is not a good sign. This wind is quite strong and cold. Before seiran can say a thing to his dragon and the elf, Vaughn made a shield out of a plant, he seems to be struggling there and seiran will assists him. He orders his dragon to make a blue fire shield from its flame. ,” hakuryu, do it, the blue flame.” Right after Seiran orders him, hakuryu made a thin blue flame from his fire breath and it becomes a shield that protects them from the storm. Hakuryu can feel that Vaughn is transferring his energy into him, but actually, there is no need, however, he thanked the elf

,” vaughn right? Thanks for the energy though it wasn’t necessary.”

Little is known about this dragon. Their ability and power are beyond other dragons and they are also the wisest among all. Even if hakuryu is not yet adult, he can make shield and attacks using his blue flame, which will be very useful for his master and the elf friend here. Now, they are safe and Vaughn can rest again, Seiran gently speaks to him,” thank you, but you can rest now, hakuryu has taken care it for us, nothing will harm us now.”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 am

I was so tired. The energy transfer was nothing compared to making that plant grow. Once the dragon's shield was in place, my shield simply came back to me, hidding in it's pocket. But then, I knew something was wrong inside me. I had no more energy. I needed to go in the form that needed the least energy. So I melted softly into a small white dragon and crawled onto Seiran's lap. I rolled up into a ball and closed my eyes. I had to get Seiran's body heat in order to recuperate my energy.

"You don't mind if I sleep here? Just for a... little... bit..."

I yawned widely, then rested my head on one of Seiran's hand to fall asleep. The soft sound of the big dragon's wings flaping regularly and the sweet smell eminating from Seiran's skin were enough to knock me out for a few hours. It felt warm, so warm on him. Just like on Halrein. It was so comforting to feel this heat coming from him. My tiny paw then wraped around one of Seiran's fingers as I slept. I was a long yet tiny dragon, I had no weight and I took barely any room on Seiran's lap.

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   

Back to top Go down

Okay, so I'm lost!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next