View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 am

They sit together and have their breakfast, not much, that is all they have and nothing more, but it will be enough for them to survive the cold outside. Seiran finishes his share of the meal and so does his friend. He gets up and cleans up the dishes. Seeing that his elf friend is all but ready to go to continue the journey, Seiran makes his move to get prepared. He goes to the bed room and gets dressed properly to go out again. He wears his thin yukata along with the thick furry robe that he has. He packs some food supplies for them, such as dried meat and bread, and some spices. They may need those spices later on in their journey.

Everything is set perfectly, Seiran comes out from the room and he sees Vaughn there, in his spot, waiting. He opens the cabin door and sees the view outside, all white, covered in snow. He can’t see anything but thick snow in the outside. He glances at Vaughn,

,” It’s so white..feels so pure, come, you will guide the way Vaughn, I’ll follow .”

They still haven’t get a grip on the snow wolf that Vaughn wants to ‘catch’ his friend says that today’s trip will be long one, it matters not since his strength has come back and moreover, they got enough supply for the trip.

," I have prepare everything, we will have enough food during our trip."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I waited for Seiran to finish his preparations and stood against the wall. I couldn't wait to see a snow wokf and to touch one, get his dna and finally have a beast that would frighten people enough to leave me be. When Seiran was ready and he opened the door I almost laughed at what he said. Pure. I looked at him and put my hand on his shoulder before giving him a big grin.

"Did you know Seiran, that the most beautiful flowers grow from corpses? And yet we say that flowers are pure. Ironic that such purity comes from such evil. Snow is not pure, it's simple the white mirage before the black death catches you. Though, that's why people love it so much. They say death is a beautiful woman. Snow under the sun is really beautiful. Well, follow me if you don't want to get lost."

Unlike most elves, I'm not a morning person. I steped outside and started walking on top of the snow. We had to reach the last shelter before night fall.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

So they have different view about snow, seiran sees it as something pure yet Vaughn has contradictory in the meaning of ‘snow’ itself. He does not mind what Vaughn says about the snow, saying that death is a beautiful woman, well, seiran has no interest in women and he is absolutely has no interest in death. For him, death is still a mystery, something that beyond the knowledge of the living, something to be respected. He ends such topic in his head and he follows Vaughn just as the elf wants him to.

They keep on walking and seiran stays close to Vaughn. Even if there is only a small chance he will get lost, seiran is not a person who will take the risk to get lost. He keeps on walking slowly and makes sure that he is sticking to Vaughn closely. They walk for hours now, the weather gets colder and that is the sign that they reach the top of this mountain already.

,”Vaughn.. do you think this is the place? It’s getting colder here, and.. the chill is.. Somehow strange…”

Seiran can feel that the coldness in this area is not caused by the snow. It is caused by something else. He notices it but he does not know what it is. He keeps his guard on as he draws his angel blade, not shuriken this time. He prefers blade in this situation since it seems to be worse than before.

,” Vaughn, this is not good, I got a bad feeling about this!”

As he speaks, seiran sees something big moving, right before their eyes, its furry, and.. it has fangs, sharp fangs, the fur is as white as snow.. the creature is.. an enormous one..”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Seian is right, the cold is unusual. I knew that snow wolves could give off a very cold aura to warn people that they were there and that we were on their territory. I saw one before Seiran even drew his weapon. I place my hand in front of Seiran.

"Don't! Sheath your sword or they will attack and kill us. This one is just a decoy, we're surrounded by the pack. From what I hear, they are trying to figure out if we're prey or enemies. Either way, we might have a chance to survive if they let me speak with the alpha. I did not come all this way to die!"

A heavy growl from my right side as the alpha showed up. He was huge and beautiful. I wanted to touch him. I came all the way for this. I was not leaving without being able to transform into a snow wolf. I wanted to turn into him. His thoughts came to me. I saw that he wanted to know why we were on his territory.

"I simply wish to touch you. We are no threat. We wish to touch you and then we will leave your grounds."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 am

The shadow gets clearer; it turns out to be a snow wolf, a big one and from what seiran knows, it seems to be the pack leader. It is true that this snow wolf is huge and it looks powerful enough to rip them both with his claws. At first seiran is going to fight the beast but then his elf friend stops him from doing so. He keeps his angel blade safe in its sheath and observes the situation. He stays calm and does not make a single move.

The elf is talking to the beast, from that scene; Seiran knows that Vaughn can understand animals and their language, pretty unique indeed. Seiran stares at the huge beast before the two of them; the wolf is growling his gaze is as cold as snow. He wonders if this beast thinks that they are going to kill them. Seiran moves closer to his friend, slowly, he whispers into Vaughn’s ear, a very soft whisper, he does not want to draw more attention than this; it won’t be a good idea.

,” is he going to kill us? Or you can go diplomacy on him?”

Seiran keeps his black coal eyes staring at the beast, its fangs, claws, they are just big, very big, and the beast looks incredibly mighty with all those claws and fangs. He really has a bad feeling about this, the wolf is a beast after all, and he is not sure that this pack leader will give them what they want just like that. Seiran draws his shuriken, but he keeps them hidden under his sleeves. He won’t attack unless it is needed.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 am

The wolf kept thinking about what to do with us and then I heard Seiran speak to me. I was actually terrified about standing so close to one of these beasts.

"Right now the Alpha is wondering is he should order the kill or let us leave. The problem is that something happened that wasn't expected. One of the females just had pups. They're just protecting the new generation. I would much rather keep a diplomatic approach then fight off a full pack. I've never seen so many..."

The alpha then growled lowly. I didn't know what that meant, but the images sent in my mind were clear. A wolf had sensed many weapons on Seiran and he didn't like that. I lifted my hands in a submissive move explaining that those weapons were there simply to defend ourselves from thieves and other people like that. They relaxed, but a growl was still hovering around. The alpha then told me he would approach me. This was very dangerous. I told Seiran to not move. Sudden movements could be fatal at this point.
The giant head of the wolf was a few centimeters from mine. His deep voice sounded in my mind. He was allowing me to touch him only because I was a child of nature. Beast words for elf. I put my hand on his face and closed my eyes. I did what I had to do. Then, everything went wrong as an arrow dug deep in the wolf's shoulder. He snarled at me and I pull Seiran back just in time.

"We have to go! Hunters! They won't tell difference between friend and foe!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 pm

At first, everything is all right, both of them were facing the wolves in peace , then vaughn says that the alpha is watching them carefully, he wants to know more about these two, Seiran and vaughn, at first, Seiran does not mind about that , but then the situation gets worse s some hunters shows up. Vaughn quickly grabs seiran and tells him to run away. He has no idea where to go to, he immediately thinks that the safest place for both of them right now is in the air. So, Seiran spreads his broad white wings, he grabs Vaughn and both of them fly high to the sky. He hugs his friend tightly in his slim arms.

,” this is the best thing I can think of, don’t move or we both fall, I’m not that strong to keep both of us up high in the sky like this for long.”

Seiran is not as strong as halrein, his body is slim and slender, but he can still manages to keep both Vaughn and him in the sky, floating. Seiran keeps on flapping his wings, making both of them float higher, safer. Seiran looks down to see if the hunters are gone, if the wolves kill them all, all he can see is blood everywhere. From the scent, he can tell that it is a man’s blood not animals, he hopes that the wolves are safe and sound.

,” can you see what is happening down there Vaughn? Is it safe now?”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Why? Why did things have to turn out like this? Hunters? Of all the people it had to be hunters! Seiran grabed me and took flight. I stayed calm since I knew he wasn't so strong to hold me up here.
Then, he asked me if everything was safe. I looked down and felt the worst possible thing at the moment. I felt Seiran's hands sliping away from my body. I fell down in the battle and felt my ankle crack in a painful way. The men were dead and the wolves were pissed. The alpha walked towards me, fangs bared. He sent images of me bringing thise hunters here. I denied everythibg, trying to explain that I simply wanted to be able to transform into a snow wokf in order to better defend myself. My vision was getting hazy. The pain was bad and I looked at the wolves. The alpha turned his back and left, followed by the rest of the pack. I let my body fall on the snow and tried to hold back my tears. I couldn't move my foot. It was broken.

"Seiran... my foot's... broken..."

I didn't even know if he heard me. My body shut down and I fainted. The pain had been so intense that my mind shut off.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Bad idea, it turns out to be the worst idea when seiran chooses the high sky as their safe place to hide. He should have known that he is not strong enough to lift Vaughn all the way up to the sky. It is a very horrible accident that he let his elf friend fall from the sky. He felt like the most horrible person in the world right now. He can’t stop his tears from flowing as he sees Vaughn gets hurt and bleeding, he even faints down there in the snow ground.

Seiran quickly dives down and lands on the ground. He holds Vaughn against his chest and lifts him carefully. He brings him to the nearest shelter which turns out to be a small but. In there, seiran casts his healing ability and he fixes Vaughn’s broken leg. He put all his strength in that and the wound is fixed in no time.

Seiran is still crying there, then, he sees a shadow nearby, a huge shadow, he draws his sword out to guard both him and Vaughn from danger. But then, the huge shadow reveals itself. It turns out to be the alpha of the snow wolf. seiran does not understand what the big creature is doing but something tells him that this big wolf is not going to hurt them. The alpha comes closer so seiran and Vaughn. He knows that the elf merely wishes to touch him, so he leans closer to Vaughn and snuggle his furry head against Vaughn’s hands. Then, the wolf walks away, leaving the two in there.

Seiran can’t say a thing, he is shocked and his eyes are still teary now, he does not know if that will be enough to make Vaughn able to turn into snow wolf. But that matters not. Right now, he is so worried that his friend will never wake up, and that’s all thanks to his silly actions. He sobs softly near Vaughn and he took off his fur robe and covered Vaughn with it so that he’ll stay warm. Seiran then walks to the corner of the hut and he hides himself inside his white wings. He cries himself to sleep then.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 am

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was. I remembered falling from the sky because I sliped from Seiran's grasp and I had broken my leg. I didn't feel pain from it anymore though. I moved it and sighed. Seiran must have fixed it. Wait! Seiran! I sat up and felt something slip off my body. His fur robe. I looked around, not knowing where I was, but then I saw him in a corner, wraped up in his wings. I got up and wento see him. His eyes were a little swollen. He must've cried. He was just asleep, there were no woun o him. I picked him up and brought him to the bed. I laid him there and spread his fur robe on his delicate looking body. I looked around then again. It seemed to me like we were in a hut. Well that was lucky.
I looked at my hands and felt some fur stuck between two of my fingers. White fur. Wolf fur. Had he come back to let me touch him? I sighed and let my body fall to a sitting position right besides the bed. There had to be something to eat in this hut. I got back up and found some food. I guess it was gonna be another veggie soup for us tonight! When it was ready I poured myself a bowl and slowly ate it as I waited for my friend to wake up. He would soon feel like something is different now that he was comfortably laying in a soft bed rather then balled up in a corner.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

He can’t stop crying all night long, he feels like the most horrible person ever existed. He falls asleep over the night and not knowing what happened after that. All that he remembers is the wolf letting Vaughn touches him and then nothing more. All that he can think of is the moment when he let his elf friend fall down to the ground. It could’ve killed him, it is just a great luck that Vaughn is still living and only breaks his leg, which is fixed now.

As he sleeps, seiran feels something different, he does not feel like sitting on a hard floor, and then he slowly opens his eyes and finds himself on a bed. He knows it instantly that it is Vaughn who brings him all the way here. He let his fur robe falls to the bed. He does not feel cold at all; he is too depressed to feel cold at this moment. He walks outside the room, wearing his usual Yukata. He watches the white snow on the ground, he remembers of what his elf friend says to him, he says that even though snow is white, it is also corrupted and evil. Maybe seiran is like that, though he is a divine, an angel, he is actually evil for letting a friend fall to his ‘near death’ moment.

He feels something odd on both of his eyes, they’re swollen. Not so surprised of course, he’s been crying all night long. Seiran uses his power to heal them, it is not hard of course, healing those swollen eyes is just as easy as blinking his eyes. He gazes back at the snow; he takes the soft snow on his palm and feels its coldness. He let it fall to the ground again, what an irony, he is evil yet he does not know this all along and act like innocent angle, such a joke that he starts to laugh at himself. He calls Vaughn a friend but he let him fall to die, he keeps thinking about that moment, it’s craved deep in his memory, and there he is keeps his empty gaze on the falling snow as he stands near the wooden pillar just right outside the room.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I watched him get up and go outside. I watched as he picked snow and started thinking that he was in fact evil. I got pissed. I walked up behind him and slaped him behind the head.

"What the hell kind of thinking is that? You evil? And then what? You didn't purposely drop me did you? I was just too heavy, I could have turned into something lighter, I just didn't think of it! Now just think about that one more time and I'll slap you harder, and in your cute face too! Now come inide before you freeze your feet off. I made soup."

I grabed his wrist and dragged him inside. I sat him down and gave him a bowl of soup. I sat down in front of him and glared at him.

"Besides, if you were truly evil, you wouldn't have bee so carring with me, and you would have left me to die in the snow. Nor would you have tried your best to save my life as many times as you did since we met. And I only said that stuff about the snow because I hate it! It's white, it's cold and when it get in your boots it gets wet!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:00 am

He is still looking at the snow with an empty gaze. Seiran is still drowning in his own thoughts. But it does not last for long. His friend comes out of nowhere and slapped seiran in the head. That is the first time someone does that to him. He snaps out from his day dreaming and looks at his friend, Vaughn. He can’t say a thing; his friend doesn’t allow him to.

Vaughn says it out loud that seiran is a fool to think that way. It is true that seiran does not drop Vaughn in purpose; it’s an accident, a horrible one. Seiran is still shocked and speechless; this guy really speaks up his mind out loud, even in his actions as well. He keeps on talking to seiran, explaining many reasons why Seiran is not evil at all, also, it seems that seiran over thinks about the snow, it turns out that Vaughn hates it because it’s cold, and here seiran thinks the opposite way.

Sitting down on the chair with a bowl of soup before him, seiran just stares at the soup. He takes a sip of it and the taste is good. He looks down to the bowl, he let out a soft sigh. Maybe his friend is right, maybe he is not evil, but seiran just can’t look at Vaughn in the eye, he still feels guilty about it.

,” thanks… for what you say… and… I’ll be okay now…your soup is great..”

Seiran slowly takes another sip of the soup and still looks down to the bowl. He plays with the spoon and the soup, just like that; he put a plain sour face as he keeps eating the soup slowly, very slowly. It feels like he lost the appetite just by thinking over that incident again.

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 pm

And here I thoughy I was acting like a kid sometimes. He said my soup tasted good and I sighed. He just played around with his food. I watched him until another, louder, sigh came out.

"That's enough Seiran. The soup sucks, I had no ingredients to make it well enough, you are a good man. Thanks for healing my leg, though I think it's time you healed your heart right now. I mean come on! You cried all night sitting in a cold god damned corner of the room! Even if ypu keep thinking about the accident, what's done is done. I'm not pissed at you, but your stupid attitude is annoying me right now. If you feel that bad for something that can't.be changed, then maybe you should do something to make yourself feel better. Look, I'm standing in front of you, alive and well. There's nothing to be all sour about!"

I glared at him and then forced him up and wraped.my arms around his thin body to hug him.

"You're my friend Seiran. And I hate to see my friends sad."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Seiran did eat his soup but it’s not much since he still feels bad about what already happened. But he cannot gather spilled water together again. What Vaughn says is right, he must get over this and he can’t stay in this mood too long, it will be totally sucks to have such condition. He heard his friend says that the soup suck, since he does not have enough ingredient to make it. That is completely wrong, seiran likes the soup, it is his sour mood that makes him unable to eat.
When Vaughn hugs him in his arms, seiran hugs him back and rests his head on Vaughn’s shoulder. He can feel the warmth of his friend, he likes this feeling. He softly speaks to Vaughn as he keeps his head on his friend’s shoulder.

,” I’m sorry….. the soup is good, it’s just my mood that makes me unable to eat….and… I’ll try to cheer up okay….”

He tightens his slim arms around Vaughn’s thin body. He hugs his friend more and lets out a soft sigh. He then leans back and gives his friend a warm smile. Vaughn makes him feel better already. He gives a light kiss on Vaughn’s forehead and shyly he says to his elf friend

,” that’s…. a simple.. thanks.. for the soup and.. for making me feel better….”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

"You dork, you don't have to thank me. Besides, it's my job as your friend to make you feel better. Now tell me, what happened after I lost consciousness?"

I wanted to know because when I woke up, there was some fur in my hand. So I wondered if a wofl had either attacked me or protected me or something like that. I grabed Seiran's hand and brought him on the small couch, we were a little close on that couch, but then again we have already slept in the same bed so I didn't see the difference. I started a fire and warmed up next to my angel friend. I kept one arm around his shoulders and held him close to me.

"I'd also like to know why I woke up with grey fur in my hand. Hey Seiran... can I ask you a personal question? How does it feel to share your life with a lover? I've never had one... so I guess I'm a little curious."

I looked at him and gave him a hug. It must be nice to have someone to cuddle with all the time. To have someone to hold you and to keep you warm at night. Seiran had a lot of luck, he has a lover, he had two though, he had Halrein. The angel that had been the first to want to help me. The first one who I actually kissed. I still remembered the feeling of our lips pressing against eachother's. Just thinking of it made my face blush lightly. I touched the emblem he had given me that I kept in a secret pocket with Seiran's. I sighed and smiled at my friend.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Seiran does not expect his friend to say that, he really is thankful for what Vaughn does to him. His friend asks him what happen when he lost consciousness. Seiran knows that Vaughn will ask him that. At first, he does not say anything yet. Then Vaughn hugs him tight in his arms and asks him something that makes seiran blushes lightly, his friend asks him what is like to have a lover. From how Vaughn says those words, he can see that this elf never falls in love before, and that he never has anyone to cuddle with.

He tries to hide his blushing face and he snuggles his head closer to Vaughn’s neck, so that his red face will be hidden. But then he takes a deep breath and he gives the answers to his elf friend. Gently he says to Vaughn.

,” when you fall unconscious, the alpha wolf came and… somehow he let you touch him, and then he left, I don’t know why he does that but I guess that’s a good thing. And.. as for the lover part.. well.. it’s like…to have someone deeply care about you and.. Always want to cling to you all the time and does not want to let go…I… I hope you can find such person.. Vaughn, I wish you to be happy, you deserves it , ummm... are you in love with someone Vaughn?”

Seiran hugs his friend back and he clings to him a bit closer so that both of them will stay warm. He looks at the dancing fire inside the fireplace and then says to his friend again

,” so.. Where you will go now?”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 pm

So the wolf had let me gain his form even though hunters had attacked them. That was good, at least all our effort weren't in vain. That would have sucked. Then, Seiran told me what it felt like to have a lover. That sounded nice. I blushed when he asked me if I was in love with someone. Yes, I am in love with a man, but I could never tell Seiran who he was. How could I tell one of my friends that I loved his old lover. I had fallen for Halrein the very first time I met him. He had scared the shit out of me, but he also healed my wound, gave me food and comfort. Thinking about his smile and his blue eyes made me get a little flustered.

"I... am in love with someone, but... I feel like I can't touch him. It would feel like betrayal in my eyes."

My hand automatically went to Halrein's emblem and pressed it against my chest. Then, I had to think of what Seiran had asked me after. What will I do now? I had no home to go to, nobody needed me anywhere either. I looked at Seiran and smiled lightly.

"Well first off, I'll walk you back to your dragon and make sure your safe. Then, I don't know. I guess I'll just travel some more, looking for more animals and either take their form or draw them down. Good drawings sell great in art stores. What about you? Heading back to your lover? Or did you have a mission from your force?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Seiran is surprised and happy at the same time to find that his elf friend actually has someone in his heart, which is good news for him; he is always pleased to learn that his friend can be happy. However, it makes seiran curious why Vaughn says that he can’t touch him and it will be a betrayal if he does it, which sounds very mysterious and painful. Seiran wants to know further but he thinks that it will hurt Vaughn if he ever asks about that more than this. He simply pulled his friend gently into his arms and hugs him gently. He has a feeling that his elf friend needs a hug. He gently caressed Vaughn’s head and strokes his hair.

,’ don’t say it’s a betrayal unless you are only playing with that person’s heart my friend. And I’m sure you are not such a person.”

Then, seiran let go of his friend and looks at him with a soft, tender gaze. His elf friend says that he will walk him to the dragon that is a good idea. Vaughn asks him if Seiran will return to his lover or goes for a mission after this. Actually, he has nothing to be done right now, he will certainly go back to his lover. Seiran grabs his friend’s hands and he gently says to his elf friend which was playing with something on his chest.

Soon as he does it, Seiran recognize something on his friend’s chest, something like an emblem and it’s glowing in white. He knows what that is; almost every byakuren warriors have it. And there is no doubt that from the shape and the light of the emblem, it belonged to a high class soldier.

,” surely there is someone, waiting for you right? The one who give you that thing on your chest? That emblem is not something to be taken lightly; it is only given to someone special. And... It’s a proof that you have someone waiting for you right?”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Seiran ends up giving me a hug. It does feel good but then again, I'm in love with his ex lover and he doesn't know. This sucked so bad. Why did I have to befriend them both and fall for one of them at the same time as they seperate? I felt like such a traitor. Seiran could say sweet things all he wanted, I knew what I felt like. I sighed when he let go, but then he notices that I'm playing with Halrein's emblem. He doesn't seem to recognise the energy emanating from it. That was good. He told something about how I must've had someone waiting for me somewhere because this emblem is not given lightly to anyone. I shook my head and smiled at him.

"No Seiran. He isn't and will never be waiting for me. He only gave me this because I get in trouble easily and he said this thing would help if I got in trouble with some ansatsu and there'd be a byakuren around. I highly doubt he's ever going to come back looking for me. He's probably out somewhere with someone right now. I'm... not as important to him as his past lover was. I'm... just a friend."

I could almost hear Halrein keep saying that I was a good friend or pal as he said. He had no idea how much that hurt me today when I thought about it again. I sighed, let go of the emblem and then gave Seiran an almost convincing grin.

"Besides, even if he is waiting, I don't know where he is! He can go anywhere, he's got wings!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Seiran feels like crying when he hears his friend says that the guy he is in love with is not waiting for him and that he is not important to that man, it seems that this man has a past lover, seiran wonders who this man is, he just does not know how lucky he is to have someone like Vaughn fall for him. Then his friend says that even if this guy is waiting for him, he can’t find this man since he got wings and he can be anywhere. That thing can be solved actually. The emblem will be the ‘door’. Seiran slowly grabbed Vaughn's hand and grips them tightly as if he is giving his support to his elf friend. Then, he softly says to Vaughn

,” the emblem will show the way. I have one like those too, and if I give that to someone, that person can see where I am though it’s just for a short time. All you need to do is concentrate your thoughts and hold it tight, you can try it if you want, and Vaughn… that guy just does not know how lucky he is to have someone like you fall for him deeply.”

Seiran knows that his elf friend is a very good man and cute as well. But then, as he keeps on thinking, something bothers him, and he does not know if Vaughn already confesses to this man they are talking about. But if he asks him about it, will his elf friend feel uncomfortable? He does not want that, so he keeps quiet and says something as an advice from a friend

,” well.. no matter how you feel about someone you should let them know, who knows you won’t be seeing them again? at least when you have the chance to tell them how you feel, you won’t regret it later on right?”

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:04 pm

I looked at Seiran. He couldn't understand. His star was bright in the sky with the red and white star, but I could see Halrein's star with another one. He had already found someone else. My star was all but obscure by the pain of loneliness. Even if the emblem did show me where Halrein was, would he even want to see me? Would he be with a new lover? I even doubted that he ever thought of me since he left me that day in the woods to go back to Seiran. I sighed and lost all desire to smile anymore. Seiran had no idea how much I envied him. I wanted the chance to be seen by Halrein, but he only saw me as a weak creature that needed protection. I let my head fall on Seiran's shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"He knows that I'm attracted to him, but even though, he still left me alone in those woods to go back to his ex lover. And now, I see his bright blue star right next to a light green one. I'm afraid that my existence has had no effect on him. I'm sorry, you don't need to hear all of this. You probably want to go to your home and cuddle close to the white and red stared lover of yours. So then, let's... get going..."

I let go of Seiran and started packing up our stuff. Not a lot of stuff though. I just didn't want him to see me like this. I was pathetic. I loved his old lover and I knew he didn't care for me the same way. Halrein had always been the strong person, when I met him, I hated him for that, but it's that same strengh that made me fall for him. I longed for him to hold me, but he already seemed very close to that other star. I had to give up on him, but I couldn't. I didn't want to. It seemed like it would hurt too much.

"Are you ready to go, Seiran?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 am

Seiran is all wrong isn’t he? Maybe it is right that he is not that good in comforting someone’s heart, which is broken already. This is sad, but he has a faith that Vaughn will get this man he yearns for. All that he can do for this elf is giving him a warm hug and he hopes that it will be able to lighten the burden a little, though he doubts that it will do well. This is sad but seiran can only pray for the best to happen to Vaughn, who knows a person’s heart anyway? The heart remains mystery.

Seiran goes back to his things and starts to pack up his belongings. Not much just a little bag filled with some clothing. He then lifts his bag and places it on his shoulder. Seiran is ready to go now. He grabs his friend’s hand and walk side by side with him heading out from the shelter. From now on, they will go to a different path, Seiran will go back home and as for Vaughn, he has no idea, maybe this guy will go where the wind takes him? Seiran can fly away towards his home but what about Vaughn? He will take a walk? Or turn into eagle and fly away to the sky? Seiran spreads his wings widely, they are big, and white, pure white. He flaps once, twice, just trying to get them used to the cold weather.

,” Vaughn my dear friend, I hope luck shines upon you… I really hope that you will find your happiness soon and your love too.”

Seiran gives his elf friend a gentle kiss on his forehead and hugs him again to cheer him up. Then they will go their separate ways, who knows maybe fate will make them meet up again.

* you can end the topic, it's been pleasant rping with you ^^

Back to top Go down
Vaughn Hunter
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 am

Just like Halrein he had pure white wings. They were beautiful. I was a little jealous, but then again, everything I turned into was white. I watched Seiran fly away. A flash from the past as I saw Halrein flying away as well. Then I shivered. I needed to get out of here before the snowstorm. Might as well try out this new form of mine. I let my bag on the ground and took my clothes off to shove them in, then I took a deep breath and my body slowly started being covered in pure white fur. My legs cracked and replaced themselves painfully. It was always painful the first time. Then the rest of my body repositioned. I was panting when I was done. But I was a big white snow wolf. It took me a few tried to finally stand up on my four paws, I took my bag between my.sharp teeth and started walking away from the last place I was with a friend. I was on my own again. At least my thick fur was keeping the cold away. My breathing made thick clouds in front of my snout, but I was comfortable. I wondered where I would go next, maybe in the forests again. I am an elf after all. Maybe it was time for me to settle down somewhere and stay put. Nah, the world was just too intresting, being tired from walking made me unable to think of the pain I feel in being exiled and rejected. I would keep walking.

--------------End of topic---------------

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so I'm lost!   

Back to top Go down

Okay, so I'm lost!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4