Back to home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Back to home   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

After finishing the mission with his lover, the efreet, Asagi and him goes back to their home to rest. They have enough adventure and danger for now and they will need some privacy to have fun, just two of them. They arrive at Asagi’s mansion and then both of them walk inside. First thing to be done with is to take a bath; they need bath since they haven’t bathed for weeks now because of the mission. Asagi puts down their things back in the small wardrobe and then he grabbed his lover’s arms to lead him to the pond behind their mansion. This feels great since Asagi already misses his home and he just can’t wait to feel the water on his pond again with his lover, together like always. As they keep on walking, they get to the pond right away.

Asagi is all nude since his clothes is gone, thanks to the demon back then. Lucky for him that he does not get sick at all, his endurance is quite great. Then, being naked, Asagi simply plunges himself to the pond and then he starts to wash his body thoroughly. He cleanses his long blonde hair, his chest, belly, slim waist, and then goes all the way to his crotch and legs. He bathes all over. Then, he seduces li as always. He glances at him in alluring gaze and then he pulls his lover into the pool. He kisses him gently but with passion, then he starts to rub his lover’s body all over from head to toe. This time, Asagi takes the turn to wash his flame. Now, they are both clean. ASagi leans closer to his lover and make his back rubs against Lijuan’s warm chest.

,” so….. Now we got all the time we need in the world…you can do me all you want.. all day long... as much as you wish....”

He giggled softly as he says those words, then he presses his body against his lover’s to make him feel the warmth of each other’s heat. He is just so happy to see his lover flies for him, fights and burns for him. And now, ASagi will return the favor by giving all this efreet wants from him.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

My wings were very heavy once we got home. I could barely hold them up, but I did as best as I could. The instant we were at Sakura's mansion, he pulled me towards the pond in the back. I had to admit, we didn't smell that fresh after those weeks on the mission. I watched him go I the pond and slowly took my clothes off before feeling him pull me in also. My wings stayed tucked tightly in my back and I smiled at my lover when he spoke to me. I let him clean me and then I kissed him. My original intention had not let my mind ever since we had left to desolate castle ruin behind us. I still desired him. I passed my hand in his hair and slipedmy tongue on his lips, then between his lips. Feeling his body against mine made me moan. I kept our lips sealed in a passionate kiss, then used my wings to get out of the pond. I brought him to his room and let him fall on his bed. I then went in the closet and took some rope and smiled as I turned to see my lover. I slowly walked back to him and smiled at him. I crawled up on him and started kissing him and then rolling the ropes around his wrists and tied him up to the iron frame. I then kissed him all the way this feet, then tied one up to the frame by his ankle thrn thr other one in the same way. Then, I licked, kissed and nibbled my way back up to his lips. I looked at my lover, all tied up like that. I bit my lower lip.

"Do you know how sexy you look when you're tied up? This should be a sin."

I started kissing him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth, playing with his. One of my hands went and started playing with his hard nipples. I was going to enjoy savouring him this time and he couldn't do anything against it.

"I'm going to devour you, Sakura. And you wil enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Just right after they finish washing each other, his lover carries him to their bedroom, naked, both of them. Then, he gently puts Asagi on their bed. Li makes his way to the cupboard and then he grabs a rope and he slowly ties asagi‘s wrist against the steel on their bed and he licks him slowly. It makes him shivers as his lover does that. He never does this before; this is the first time he is going to be taken when all tied up. He softly moans as his lover keeps on licking him all the way down to his legs before tying them up as well against the steel frame. He likes this, it excites him even more. It makes his imagination runs wild. He just can’t wait to see what his lover is capable of. When Li starts to play with his nipples, Asagi moans softly and he kisses his lover more. He likes it to be treated this way, so exciting.

With a seductive gaze and alluring smile, he softly says to his lovely flame,” the come… devour me as much as you want… I’m waiting…..” then he slips his tongue inside his lover’s mouth to give him a passionate kiss. He moans again as he kisses his efreet. Too bad he can’t do anything, he can’t even wrap his legs around his lover’s waist, but this may be a new experience, and asagi will enjoy this. He then giggles softly as he releases his lover’s tongue. He does that just so he can licks Lijuan all the way from his lips to his cheek and then goes to his earlobe. Asagi softly bites his lover’s ear and nibbles it, he also moans into his lover’s ear, just can’t wait any longer. he shivers all over and he is excited right now. he wants more than this, he needs more of his lover," devour me... i need more..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Even though he was encouraging me to give him more, I simply smirked at him and slowly, almost painfully slowly, I started kissing him in the neck, making my way to his chest, his nipples. My wings, which are still out, slowly made a black veil over us as they outstreched. I started playing with his hard, excited nipple while my hand was on his other nipple. My other hand was supporting my weight off of my.lover's body. The only things that would touch him were my hands and my tongue. I knew Sakura wanted more, I knew he was excited, but this was my show. I had him tied up and I was going to take advantage of all of this. And not long after I had started, my lover begged me for more. I smiled and looked at his eyes. I had an evil glow in my onyx eyes. I then kissed his chest, going down to his belly button, licking around it. When I made it to his intimacy, I didn't touch it. I kissed, nibbled and licked all around it. I took my time between his milky thighs, licking his soft skin. I felt like having fun so I gently bit him right next to his erect dick. I licked the blood off and let my breath go on my lover's cock, giving him a false hope of impending pleasure. Then, I let the tip of my tongue pass on the underside of the hard dick. My lover was shivering and he was still asking for more, but I told him I was going to have my fun. He couldn't do anything but the pleasure I wanted to make him feel.

"Keep begging, my Love. Maybe I'll give you what you want. If you beg me enough. I told, didn't I, that I was going to make you lose your mind?"

I licked his cock again, then kissed all around it again. I smiled at the shivering and moaning man that was my lover.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

This is so good; all that his lover is doing to him are just great. He never has this kind of pleasure before. Most men from his past just give him a blunt thrust of their erect dick. But this time, his lover, the lusty efreet is enjoying his time playing with Asagi’s sensitive body. He shivers all over, moans softly and he bites his own lips as he feels the pleasure in every inch of his skin. This is great, it’s almost that his lover here is going to ‘eat him up’ slowly, and Asagi likes this the most. He feels loved being treated like this. It feels that his lover here is preparing his body properly and loving every inch of him. Asagi let his body moves slowly just a slight trembles as response to the touch of Lijuan’s lips.

He giggles seductively when his lover challenges him to beg more. Asagi likes this; he sticks out his tongue and licked his own lips as he moans. He gives his lover a gentle alluring look, he can endure this, in fact he likes this, so no matter how long the foreplay is, he can endure and enjoys it. Then, he feels his lover starts to bite him on his crotch and that makes Asagi moans louder , it excites him so much to feel that pain just right next to his erect dick. This is going to be fun; he softly laughs and shivers again.

,” feels good… don’t you want to taste more of me Li? Come… lick me all over.. you want it right, go wild my flame…”

He will see how wild and persistent his ferret can be. All this is just a simple foreplay for him. Of course he needs more than just this kind of thing. He is excited already but he can’t come with this only. He seduces his lover to do more.. he provokes him to go wilder on him and he will see how this efreet can endure the seduction that he gives.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 am

I kept kissing all of my lover's body, then I licked his cock again. I had sucked him when we left the castle to cleanse him of the disgusting demon's smell, now I was doing this because I wanted to see his flustered, moaning face as I gave him pleasure in ways he had never felt. I took his hard dick in my mouth, but I very slowly sucked on it. Taking my time to make sure Sakura felt everything all the time. My tongue was still working on it even though he was inside me. I felt like giving him a little more then what he was used too, so I made the heat in my mouth rise up. My hand slowly made it's way to his rectal. I simply pressed one of my fingers but didn't push it in. I was just putting some pressure on a sensitive spot, stimulating my lover even more then he was already. I started sucking a little harder on his cock. Then, I slowly sliped my finger inside him and moved it slowly. I then took his cock out of my mouth and gently nibbled on it and licked it before I bit next to it again and licking the blood. Then I took it back in my mouth and gave him a seductive gaze, then I moaned and let my teeth brushe against his sensitive cock. Inside my mouth, I made a little flame dance around it, giving him more pleasure. I smiled with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:05 pm

This man is just impossibly great in ‘torturing’ asagi. It is hard to look back that this efreet is used to be an innocent one, but it seems that in matters of sex, he is just not that innocent at all. Everything that he does to Asagi makes him moans louder each time. He can’t stop trembling and shivering, as well as moaning under his lover’s touch. It makes Asagi screams when Li bites his crotch again and licks his blood there, this is too exciting and too much to handle. He feels hot inside his body and it is clearly written in his violet eyes, he wants more, needs more and he will make this efreet succumbs to him. He thinks of something while this man keeps on torturing him, he may as well provoke this man more then. If he can’t move his feet, then he can slightly moves his thigh at least he can rub Lijuan’s cheek while he is sucking his dick. So, Asagi moves his thigh a bit and he slowly rubs his lover’s cheek against his smooth thigh, seducing him. He moans more as he gives Lijuan a sharp alluring look in his eyes.

,” It feels hot... I want more…. Can you feel my crotch is dripping wet already? It’s so…..wet…so sticky there…ahh… “

He giggles seductively to his lover; he can’t do anything so this may be the best method to ‘provoke’ this efreet to lose his control and ravishes Asagi right away. It may work and it may not, but it’s worth a try though. And the most important thing is that he likes seducing his lover like this. But he is dripping extremely wet down there in his crotch and his body feels so hot that he even moans to the touch of Lijuan’s breath. His body has become so sensitive after all those touch, his skin is blushing in pink.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Hearing all of Sakura's provoking words, I smiled at him. He still hadn't beg enough for me yet. I licked his had cock again then I let his hard dick go and bit the thigh he used to try and provoke me. I knew that would make him feel good anyways. Then I slowly licked under his cock, stroking his sensitive balls with my tongue. I know he was wet, I know how excited he was. I didn't know how long he could handle this torture. I sliped another finger inside him and smiled as I look at him.

"Go ahead, keep begging love. I hope you're not reaching your limit, I'm just getting started. If you beg enough, I'll give you what you want. Though for now, I'm enjoying your body and your moaning voice."

I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked hard on it. My lover's body was trembling and his voice was asking for so much more, but, even though I was hard and that I desired him, I wanted to torture him more and more. I moved my fingers a little faster inside him and licked the tip of his hard cock with a smile. I wanted to hear more begging, more moaning.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm

It is good to know that his lover here is not that easy to be provoked, this is going to be so much fun. Asagi can hold this since he has lots of experience with men. He is wet, dripping but if this efreet does not go all the way inside him and take him hard, he won’t reach his climax, not even close to it. He smirks as his lover orders him to beg for more, and saying that he is enjoying Asagi’s body so much. This makes him very happy. He can see it clearly that his lover is getting hard down there. Can he really hold that long? Asagi wonders about that himself, but he does not want to beg just yet, he will let his efreet has his show and the good thing is that Asagi can enjoy himself. He just smirks at Li and winking at him in a seductive way. His body still trembling and shivering every time his beloved caresses him and his intimacy. Asagi moans more, his face gets flustered, he slightly closes his eyes to enjoy it then he opens them again to look at his lover. In a soft seductive voice he says to him

,” you are so rude…my lips is so lonely here… and my waist too.. My chest.. Feels so cold… I'm freezing here......“

He purposely makes a pleading gaze to his lover, to see how this lusty efreet will respond to that kind of seduction. Who knows what he will do if his lover falls to that trick. One thing is sure, Asagi still has plenty of tricks under his ‘sleeves’ in this kind of thing, he is experienced in this after all.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 pm

He wanted me to kiss him? Very well. I took my fingers out of him and put that hand around his cock. I slowly licked my way up to his lips. I gently kissed him, sliped my tongue in his mouth as I stroked his cock with my hand. As for the rest of his body, I made a fire ring float around him. I smirked at him again and licked his lips.

"There, now you wont freeze. Ask for my lips whenever you want them, though for now, they'll be around your cock."

I licked my lips and went back down to his cock. I licked it's tip, tasting it, enjoying it. With my free hand, I used fire to create some claws and gently scratched my lover's thigh. I didn't lick the blood yet, I watched it gently roll down my Sakura's beautiful skin unti it reach his crotch, then I licked it off, taking advantage of the area where it fell. I growled, I was excited as I gave my lover a lot of pleasure. I knew I was hard, and it was a mystery that I desired him greatly.

"Do you want me Sakura? Inside you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:13 pm

He smiles as his lover makes his way to his lips and chest. He likes this a lot. He likes the feeling of the efreet’s lips on his. He moans softly as his lover kisses him. The efreet casts a small fire ring floating on top of his body, though asagi prefers his lover’s body on him rather than the fire, but this is not bad at all, and he likes this too. When his lover makes his way to ASagi’s crotch again and scratches it, he moans more. This is so exciting and stimulating. His body trembles and shivers again. As they both moan in bliss, his lover asks him if he wants his hard dick inside. This is not a question to be answered. If Asagi is not tied up in his legs, he will grab this efreet with his legs and makes him thrusts deep inside him. But since his lover wants an answer, he will give it to him.

,” you want to be inside me Li? Come here… my fiery beast…”

He keeps his seductive smile and voice as he says that to his efreet. He likes to see his lover loses control and begins to go wild on him, like a beast. This man surely knows that Asagi can please him all night long and makes him cum again and over again. But to do that, he must get himself untied first. So, he pleads again to his lover, he knows that this time his lover may agree to it
,” ahh.. but.. I want to hug you too… not fair Li.. Come on… release my hands? Just my hands, you can have my legs tied up…or.. Maybe.. if.. you want to see my crotch clearly.. You want to untie my legs as well?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Tempting. Such a tempting suggestion in such a seductive voice. I gently brushed my sharp teeth against his cock before I let it go. Then I slowly crawled my way up to his face again and sliped my tongue inside his mouth. I lit a tiny flame under the ropes holding his hands over his head. That tiny flame would take a while to burn through thick rope, I was going to keep having my fun with him until then. I also made two more appear under his leg ropes. I licked his lips, his neck, his ears. I smiled and looked in his eyes.

"How long could you bare to simply have me look at you and make fire do what I have just done? You want to find out?"

I then stood up and crossed my arms across my chest and made fire start to touch every sensitive spot on him. It brushed against his nipples, gently surrounding his cock and stroked it softly, some of it touched his rectal. I simply stood there and looked at my lover's flustered body and listening to his moaning voice. At the same time, he had a clear view of my naked, excited body. And during this new torture, the tiny flames burned the ropes slowly. I was probably going to get severly punished for doing this when he'll be free.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

So this man has another idea then, instead of going all the way inside Asagi, he chooses to slowly, releases his lover here from the rope. If this is what this efreet wants he will have it. Asagi plays along with this little game. If Li wants to see how long he can endure the ‘torture’ then Asagi will show him clearly. When the flame touches his body and makes him moan softly. The good thing is the flame starts to burn the ropes and finally, Asagi is free from those annoying ropes that prevent him from doing anything. Just when he is finally free, he gives his lover a sharp gaze, then, he cast a little fire rope and pulls Lijuan till he falls on the bed. Now that he is free, his excited lover here will taste his ‘wrath’. With a seductive gaze and soft voice, he says to his efreet.

,” too bad for you…. You should’ve take me back then and make me go crazy… but since you didn’t.. You’ll see now…”

If his lover ties him up with ropes, Asagi prefers chains. He turns the flame into hard chain and has his lover tied up on the bed, strangled both in his hands and legs. Perfect, just perfect, Asagi gives him a big grin as he slowly crawls on his lover’s body. He takes another rope and ties his lover’s dick with it so that he can’t release his cum, this is a payback time. Asagi lowers his body and then he licks his lover’s dick, ad sucks the tip of it, he sucks it hard. Both of his hands are clawing Lijuan’s thigh so hard.

That is just the beginning, after he finishes playing with his lover’s dick, he looks at his efreet with a usual gentle gaze, this time he will make this man suffer for not taking him right away when he is asked to. Asagi then pushes his lover’s hard dick inside his rectal hole, still with the tiny, yet strong rope on his lover’s hard cock. That rope will prevent him from releasing his cum. Asagi does not wait any longer, he moves his waist and hips so hard and fast, clamping down hard on Lijuan’s hard dick. He moans and screams in bliss, he goes faster again and then he shots his cum all over his lover’s body. That feels great. But he is not done yet. He leans closer to his lover, kisses him and licks the cum off of his body and starts moving and rotating his waist again, making Lijuan’s dick rubs all over Asagi’s rectal inside t the deepest hilt, making him moan loudly again.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm

So it was my time to get punished. And I was given chains, not rope. I looked at my lover as he tied me up and I smiled at him. Then he tied my legs as well. As was getting more excited by this, until he tied a thin rope around my cock. This rope was going to piss me off, I had a feeling. He then sucked the tip hard and I moaned. I wanted him and he seemed to want me too since he made me go inside him then. He wasted no time to move on me. It felt good, so good. I moaned as he moaned, but then he came all over me and I stared at him while he licked it off. My body was shaking because I wanted to cum with him but was unable because of the rope around my cock. My lover started moving again after he licked his cum off of my chest and belly. The way he moved on me made me moaned ever more and loudly. He was not going to let me cum, this was his revenge for what I had done to him. Even though I wanted to cum so bad inside him, this was also very exciting. I moaned his name out many times.

"Sakura... so good... you're cruel. I want to... inside you. I didn't torture you so badly..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm

This is so much fun, torturing his beloved in an intense and wild intercourse like this. First time Asagi tortures a man, and this is the one that he loves. He won’t let this chance escape him just like that. He has a better plan for his beloved flame. He leans over and he starts to rub their chest together, Asagi moans more and more, he moves his waist again to please his lover. He can feel lijuan’s hard dick inside his intimacy, he tightens more around that hard dick and squeezes it harder inside. It is so exciting to hear his lover beg like that. Asagi enjoys this and he is far from his second climax so he is taking his time to have fun. He moves slower this time, he rotates his waist around slowly, making his lover’s hard dick rubs all over inside him. They moan more as he does that. Asagi gives him a seductive gaze and he giggles softly

,” come Li.. move inside me… do me harder and.. maybe I’ll let you cum…”

He seduces his lover again with a gentle kiss on his lips and he licks Li on his lips. he then traces his lover’s chest with his fingers , he licks him all way down from his lips, throat, and chest, provoking his lovely efreet to do him even harder.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Hearing him moan so much without being able to touch him was a much bigger torture then I had imagined. He rubbed our chests together and started moving slower on me, asking me to move hard inside him. I could hold him, but then I started moving as much as I could, slamming my cock inside him hard and deep. I moaned, but still, it would be better if I could hold him tigh against me. I would have to take him like this for now, until he was satisfied enough to let me cum.
I moaned again and again as he moved and rotated his hips and waist and that I thrusted hard and deep in his intimacy. I pulled on my chains with my hands, I wanted to slam his hips down on me so bad. Even though they were tired, I opened my wings, wraped them behind Sakura and made him lean foward so that I could kiss him and force him down on my cock more. I thrusted hard again inside him.

"You like that Love? You want me harder? Deeper? I want you all over me. I want your cum Sakura, I want to taste you again and again."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:56 pm

It is very pleasant to have his lover goes all the way inside him and slams hard on him. He moans more and his body shivers violently to the bliss. He moves his waist more and matches his lover’s movements. They moan loudly and Asagi screams his lover’s name each time he slams down his butt on the efreet. He makes Li goes deeper and harder inside him, repeatedly. He can feel the hard dripping dick inside him, his lover is about o explode and that excites Asagi even more. He plays a bit generous this time as he releases the rope that tightens around Lijuan’s hard cock. He leans over to kiss Li on his lips and he licks his lover’s mouth all over the inside. He tightens his grip against the dripping cock inside his rectal and screams more. He bites Li on his chest and drinks his blood, he licks it all over till it heals and Asagi makes both of them cum doing all that. His lover shots all he has inside Asagi’s intimacy and makes ASagi trembles greatly to the pleasure. He is still shivering after the release, he looks at Li with a seductive gaze and he smiles. He kisses him again and rests his body on top of his lover’s.

,” are you sated? Or do you want more of me?

Asagi moves his arms to the chains that ties up his lover and then he releases him from all of those chains. He lies next to Lijuan’s warm body and hugs him tightly, he does not close his eyes, and he is just lying there, near his lover, just to cuddle him romantically after that intercourse.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

When my lover released from the diabolical rope around my cock, it dind't take long before I came inside of him as he came on me again. After that, my lover rested next to me still holding me close to him and I sighed. I looked in his beautiful eyes and smiled. I wraped my arms around him and pulled him on me again. I licked his lips and smiled.

"You know I'll never have enough of you, but for now, I just want to hold you warm in my arms. Are you satified, my Love?"

I licke his lips again and thrn sliped my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him with passion, brushing my fingers through his long silky golden hair as our lips are locked in a kiss.
When the kiss was over, I rested my lover's head on my chest and wraped him with my large black dragon wings. I owed him for so many different things now. Immunity to water, wings and for his love. I smiled and closed my eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Both of them are now sated and satisfied. The intercourse just now is great and they just improvise with it using ropes and chains. His lover then holds him with his huge black dragon wings to keep him warm. Asagi feels happy that he is with this man, the one who loves him. He smiles as he lays hi head on his lover’s chest. They share a passionate kiss many times before Asagi brushes his hands on the man’s chest. Instead of keep lying down on Lijuan’s arms, he rises up and he sits on top of his lover’s body.

He lowers his body and makes their skin rub each other, sharing the warmth of their body. He smiles and give his lover a seductive gaze of his violet eyes and then he brushes his lips on his lover’s belly, goes all way up to his chest, neck, and then his lips caresses Lijuan on his cheek. He does not kiss him lover, he is just caressing him using his lips and that’s all. He moves his lips again and this time, he caresses his lover’s lips and kisses him again, again, and over again. As his lips kissing his lover’s his hands make their way on his lover’s chest and starts to caress that part as well. He knows that this is going to be exciting, and he merely wishes to please his lover. Asagi keeps on caressing his lover's face with his lips and when he arrives at his lover's ears, he seductively whispers to him ," I'm fully sated, and you are my favorite wild flame."

Then, Asagi softly speaks to his lover when they stop kissing,” so, tell me love, you got plan for tomorrow?” it’s true that they’ve just get back from a tiring mission, and they need some kind of vacation maybe, so Asagi wonders if his lover here has an idea for the next day, it may be a good idea if he can make it for a little trip or something fun.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 pm

[i]It almost felt more exciting when my eyes were closed as my.lover's lips kissed everywhere from my belly to my face. My body warmed up, but I was still very tired. He whispered in my ear that he was fully sated and saying that I was his favorite wild flame. I smiled. I was his only wild flame. I listened to his question and took my time to think. We had just come back frol a tireing mission, I've just grown wings and my body was a little soar. If we could go on some sort of vacation, that would be great. A place that didn't have creatures trying to eat us or rape my lover.
After some time, I opened my eyes and slowly sat up and kissed him. I had an idea that might please him. So I kissed him again and again for a while before letting go of his lover's lips.[i]

"Well, I was thinking, this mansion is a little big for just the two of us. Then I thought of the fun time we had on the beach and so, I had the idea of maybe building a small house on the beach. I have the plans in my head. Are you interested? It would be our vacation cosy home..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Again, his lover kisses him no stop as Asagi lies on top of his efreet. His lover then mentions his idea. He says that it will be great if they build a small vacation house near the beach. He never thinks over this before and when his lover mentions this, asagi smiles happily and he kisses his lover hard on his lips. He totally agrees to that impressive idea. It will be so much fun to build the house together, their dragons can also help by carrying the stones and woods that they will need to build one. He smiles at his efreet and kissing him again and again.

,’ you are genius! We can use our dragons to carry the stones and all, it will be easier.”

Asagi then lies down on his lover’s chest and he kisses the man’s warm chest. He feels so happy that they are going to have a vacation home by the beach. That sounds cool and they can spend most of their time there. The mansion is too big for two of them, just like what Lijuan says. It is true indeed, and building one smaller house won’t hurt.

Asagi gets excited, but he is tired now after the intense intercourse. He lies down beside his lover and hugs him tight with both of his arms. He presses his slim naked body against his lover’s and he whispers tenderly,” good night Li…” Sagi fall to sleep after that, he needs a rest after that wild sex.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

I was happy that my lover was so excited about my idea. It made me smile when Sakura laid down and snuggled tight against my body then told me good night and fell asleep. I closed my wings tight around us and I held my lover in my arms.
I too was tired, sex had been intense and the flight had been exhausting. I closed my eyes and sighed. I slowly fell asleep, but I was still semi conscious when I woke up again. I hated seeing the demon draken in my dreams. That bastard got what he deserved. My lover was safe, I was safe. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.
When I woke up, my Sakura was still asleep and we hadn't moved during the night. The sun was shining outside. My wings weren't tired anymore, but I couldn't get up, he was laying down on my right wing. I gently kissed my lover's forehead, but I decided to let him sleep. I decided then to look around at my lover's room. The room was luxurious of course, I had to incorporate some luxury into our little beach house. I could easily make glass ornaments to put in the house I could make glass walls also. I smiled at the excitement I felt to making my lover and I's love nest. Our house. Not a house he owned that I was welcomed in, a house he and I built together. Our home.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 am

Both of them fall asleep and they fall to the dreamland for the whole night. The mission makes them tired, the flight and fight are also tiring. That intense sex just now helps them to have a good night sleep. Asagi just lies there on his lover’s wing and he falls asleep so deep, far away into his dream. He drams about their small home by the beach and it is so beautiful, even in his dream he can see the glimmering ocean that adorn their land and home. He is excited in his dream, and then when the sunlight pierces through his eyelids, Asagi wakes up and he gently kisses his lover that is beside him all the night. He smiles and he lifts his body up from the bed.

He notices that he sleep on Lijuan’s wings all night and it probably make those wings tired. But then again, it is good to sleep on Lijuan’s soft wings. He smiles and kisses his lover again gently. He walks to his wardrobe to get a robe, he picks a white robe this time and he wears it. He turns to his lover and smiles, he walks towards his naked lover who is still on bed and pulls him to stand up straight. He hugs Li and presses his slim body against his lover’s. The robe is in silk and it feels soft on their skin.

,” so…. Do you want to go to the beach right away or have breakfast first? Hmm… I think we got some pancake…. If you want it…”
he brushes his lips against his lover’s just to tease him not kissing him. he wraps his arms around Li and clings to him closely. he keeps on thinking about the small home that they will build together after this. such thing will be very fun for them and pleasant. Asagi never builds a house before and he is about to do it together with this man, the efreet who loves him.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I felt my lover wake up and I smiled at him as he got up to get himself a new robe, a white silk robe. He was so beautiful. He then helped me get up and brushed his lips against mine in a tease. I smiled as I held him close to me also. I listened to his suggestion to eat breakfast before starting to build our home. I kissed his lips and went to put a simple pair of pants on. I walked back to my lover and picked him up and kissed him again.

"A breakfast would be a good idea, we'll need the energy to make our house."

Our home. That sounded good. T made me smile. I kept my lover in my arms and brought him slowly to his kitchen. I sat him up on his counter and kissed him again. I loved to kiss his soft lips. Though I would have to let him go if we were ever going to eat. I sucked at making food. I ended the kiss and steped aside.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 pm

His lover here prefers to have their breakfast first, so be it. As they both make their way to the kitchen, Asagi gets another kiss from his efreet, which is a pleasant kiss in the morning. His lover stepped aside and let asagi deals with the food. He smiles gently and he let his lover sits on the chair, waiting. He goes to the small counter near him and grabs some spices such as salt, pepper, basil, and some sugar. He takes four eggs and some flour as well. He pours everything into a clay bowl to mix them perfectly. When he is done with the eggs, he puts down the bowl and grabs a chicken. He slices the chicken into thin layers and put them aside.

First thing first, he cooks the omelet and put the chicken inside as he folds the omelet. It takes some time but not long since this is just a simple omelet for breakfast. Finishes with the cooking, Asagi takes out two plates and divides the omelets into two. He gives one to his lover and he eats his own. He slowly takes small bites to enjoy the food. He likes eating it slowly. Then, he feels like flirting a little so he feed Ljuan some of his omelet. He put on inside his mouth and then he gets closer to his lover to slips the food into his mouth. He licks Lijuan’s lips as he feeds him a bite.

Asagi leans back to his seat and finishes his meal slowly. He also makes a cup of tea with rose for their beverage in the morning. Right after he finishes his omelet, Asagi takes a sip of his rose tea, it’s sweet and warm. The sweet scent of rose also makes the air smells good. He looks at his lover seductively and smiles at him,” try your tea Li, it’s my fave , hoe you enjoy it too love.”

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   

Back to top Go down

Back to home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next