Back to home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:18 pm

The night is still pitch black and they can see the stars clearly. He is still hugging his lover with his legs. He likes doing that to his efreet. His lover hands over the letter to Asagi, there is nothing but a mark of his force on it. It does not take long for Asagi to know what he must do. This time, he needs to assassinate someone important from Eiryu force, it is said that this man he needs to kill right now is a lycan. Asagi simply cast a fire in his palm, just a small fire and it reveals the hand written in the paper. The location is in the inferno plains, and it says nothing more, but here is a mark of the victim that he must kill.

He sighs softly, his lover wants to come with him, and that is for sure. Asagi will stick with his lover wherever he goes now, he won’t leave his lover’s side, not a single second. Still nude, he hugs his lover and clings to him as he rests his head against Lijuan’s chest.

,’ of course you’re coming with me Li, there is no way I leave you all alone in here, you will get bored and lonely right?”

Then, Asagi kisses his lover deeply with passion. He slips his tongue inside Lijuan’s mouth and he moans a little as they kiss. Asagi continues kissing his lover and licks the insides of Lijuan’s mouth fiercely as if he is ‘devouring’ his lover with a kiss. his face gets flustered and he smiles seductively at Lijuan as he releases their lips

,” we can sleep for tonight, tomorrow we shall prepare everything, come my love.. warm me up… sleep beside me…”

Asagi pulls his lover close to him till both of them lay down on the big couch. Both of them will need a good night sleep for the next day to come will be a mission.

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 am

When I heard Sakura sigh, I knew I was right when I thought it was an assassination mission. Though I didn't want him to stop his work, I was still happy when he said I was coming. Good. Like this I could make sure he's safe. He then starts kissing me and he moans loudly. I felt a burst of heat in my body, but I was to tired to do anything else. He eventually let go of me and told me that we needed to sleep now. I opened my wings and wraped them around my lover. I held him tightly against me and felt him falling asleep. I would ask him tomorrow who he had to kill.
When the sun came up I lifted one of my wings over my face. Though we had to get up. I grunted and looked at the sun through the roof. I could have slept all day long but my lover had a mission. I softly kissed my loverr's neck from the back and touched his chest.

"Wake up my love. You got work to do. Can I know who and where or is it top secret?"

I made his body slip under mine as I stood on all fours over him. I closed my wings back and moved the strands of hair in his face before kissing his lips gently.

"I hope your force wwn't care about me being in your life. I mean, they could consider me as being your weakness. Then again, they might also get interested in me. I am a very unique efreet now..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

The morning comes faster then they think it’ll be. He feels his lover kissing him, waking him up in such gentle and lovely manner. Asagi likes that a lot, he likes the feeling of his burning effreet all over him. He slowly rubs his eyes and he opens his eyes. The first view that he sees is a pleasant one, his lover is on top of him, kissing him. Asagi kisses his lover back before he hugs him and presses his lips harder against his lover’s he moans softly as they kiss hard and then Asagi releases their lips. He slips away from his lover and stands up beside the couch; he grabs Lijuan’s hand and leads him to their bedroom now. They will need things to be prepared if they are about to go in this mission. Both of them are still naked, Asagi does not care about that at all.

His lover wishes to know what the mission is all about, well, Asagi only knows that they will head to another forsaken place to kill a lycan. His lover says that he hopes the Ansatsus won’t find him as Asagi’s weakness, he even thinking of the force wanting him to join. To be honest, it’s not that pleasant being in the force of Ansatsu, they’re villains that kills like a plague, be it women or children, they show no mercy, they just slay them like they were nothing but flies.
They arrive at their bedroom. Asagi wraps his slim arms around Lijuan’s neck and he gives him a deep loving kiss before he releases their lips. He cuddles his lover and licks his lips again and again before he slips his tongue inside Lijuan’s mouth and makes out to him more. He just so drowned in the feeling of his lover’s lips. Both of them take some time to breathe and Asagi says it all,

,” we.. are going to kill a lycan, it is said that he lurks in the forsaken ruins. And.. I don’t want you to join ansatsus, its good to know that you are with your current force, you can be free, unlike me.. I was born as an Ansatsu, and… I don’t see a way that I can change it…it’s not that good to join such force that kills like a plague….I… don’t want your life to be stained in blood like mine…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 am

I see. So Sakura does not want me to join his force. Well I had no intentions to do so. I was just wondering if the ansatsu would eventually start hunting me down in order to pester me until I would join. My lover seemed to think he did not have the strengh to leave his force. I wanted to talked, but I was still dazed by the kissing he had given me earlier. When I finally woke up from the pleasurable kiss, I grabed his face and looked deep inside his eyes.

"My love, you are very powerful. You can leave the ansatsu whenever you want. If you need more strengh, I will lend you mine. I will do anything to help you be free. We will kill this lycan in those ruins and then, we'll figure out a way for you to be free with me. You will fly with your own wings by you own will. Do you understand me? Now let's get this done, I wish to enjoy this cabin for a while longer and this mission is in my way."

I used flames to create my clothing, pants and a shirt that fit around my.new wings. The clothing turned into normal cloth and silk. I then grabed my lover and kissed his lips again before stretching out my wings. I was ready to go.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Hearing his lover says that he is strong makes Asagi feels pleased. To be honest, leaving ansatsus is not that easy. That brute merciless force will certainly hunt down everyone who wishes to leave the force. It is their rule. They don’t let an ex-member roam free in the land and joining other forces. They are too paranoid and they always think that if they let an ex-member lives free, their secret will be revealed and the other force will surely come to destroy them.

His lover dresses up very quickly and in less than a minute he is ready to go. That is just so fast. Asagi who is still all nude, begins to grab his clothes, a yukata as usual. He also grabs a bag and put the things they might need in the journey there. Everything is set and now, they are ready to go. But before that, Asagi calls for his dragon and orders it to guard the whole place while they leave. Asagi bows to the dragon with respect as he speaks his request. The dragon agrees to it and it moves to its post, guarding the whole area from danger.

Asagi grabs his lover’s hand and they both walk out from the cabin. As far as he remembers, he gives one dragon egg to his lover; he is sure that this egg is already hatched and turns into a big strong dragon. He then leans closer to his lover and kisses him romantically.

,”Li… as far as I remember… I give you a dragon egg, I’m sure right now it has turned into a big dragon, why don’t you call for it so we can ride on its back? It’ll be less tiring for us both.”

( end the topic, i'll start new one ^_^)

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 pm

A dragon egg? I did recall that he had given me one of those. Those I thought that we were going to fly there ourselves, by our own wing power, but I guessed my lover wanted me to use my dragon this time. I called him with my heart and asked him to wait outside at the front gate. I felt happiness and excitement coming from him.
I watched as my lover got ready and smiled at him. He was so cute when he wore yukatas. Of course that's what he always wore so he was always cute.

"He will be waiting at the front gate for us. And he seems quite excited. You know you're really sexy in a yukata, Sakura?"

I grinned at him and took the bag stuffed with provisions of his clothes and food and slung it over my shoulder, then I held his hand gently. I brought him outside to the front gate. My dragon stood there in all it's pride, showing his shining red, black and silver scales. His sharp fangs glistening when he showed them. Spikes all the way from his head to the tip of his tail stood straight. His wings were wide and built for speed. He was my dragon. He lowered his head and lightly nudged my chest. I put my hand on his nose and smiled.

"Shall we get going?"

---End of topic---

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   

Back to top Go down

Back to home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: The Inferno :: Forest, Rivers, Lakes-
Jump to: