Back to home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 pm

My lover decided to make omelette instead of pancakes like he originally wanted. I didn't say anything, I like everything he cooked for me. I just wish I knew how to cook too. I would eventually learn I guess. I watched as he cut some chiken and put it in the omelette before folding it. I smiled. He was good at everything he did.
When he was done, he served our food on the table where I was and fed me a piece of my breakfast I smiled at him. What he made tasted amazing, as usual. I ended my plate and drank my tea just as my lover told me too. It tasted good. I smiled and got up to go and lift my lover's chin. I stared right into his eyes.

"That was good and sweet, but I prefer the taste of your skin, your lips."

I leaned over and kissed his soft, warm lips again. I sliped my tongue in his mouth. Then I rose back up and winked at him before starting to go towards the door that leads to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Right, so Asagi forgot that he is about to make a pancake! He does not know what has gotten into him, he just makes an omelet instead, but the good thing is his lover still like it. He feels a bit silly right now but he does not want to show it to his lover, it may be embarrassing if he does. He just blushes to his own silliness, then his lover kisses him and both of them make their way to the beach. Asagi still can’t forget about the mistake that he made earlier about the breakfast, it is just so embarrassing. Maybe he is just a bit too excited over the plan to the point that he forgets the original plan of their breakfast. Asagi holds Lijuan arms closely as they walk together. He clings to his lover more than usual right now. He feels embarrassed but excited at the same time. This is the first time he ever feels this way, so lost in thoughts. He rests his head on his lover’s shoulder and keeps on walking next to him, clinging so close to his efreet.

He never thinks that he will feel like this over a small mistake that he made in the morning. The first time he feels shy, and it’s not so pleasant since it’s a bit odd for a person like Asagi to feel embarrassed. He tries to hide it so hard that he says nothing on their way to the beach. He just keeps on clinging to his lover’s arms and holds him tight.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 pm

I smiled as he clung onto me so hard. He must be embarassed for making a mistake on the breakfast this morning. I didn't really mind. I stoped walking when we reached the glass covered area where we had sex once and lifted my lover's chin to kiss him passionatly.

"Eggs are a very good source of energy. We need energy. Don't look so embarassed about such a silly thing Love. I love you and I can't wait to make our home."/b]

I lifted him up and kissed him deeply with as much love as I could fit in one kiss. Then I opened my wings and stretched them since I was probably going to use them today to lift things up. I put my lover back on the soft sand and smiled at him.

[b]"So I'll let you choose where you want us to build it then what should we start with. Do we make pillars to have it floating over the sand?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 pm

So his lover knows what Asagi is currently feeling. The good thing is that this man somehow able to make him feel less embarrassed. He smiles gently as he receives a passionate kiss from his lover. Then, they arrive at the place where they made love back then in the open. Asagi is so happy right now that he can’t think of anything but helping his lover to build their love nest. Since they are going to need help in building their home, Asagi calls for his red dragon, he calls for her by name, its Eragorn. He calls her out and she arrives shortly before them. Right now, his lover may get a bit surprised. The vial of dragon blood back then made them able to talk to dragon and understand what they say as well. So, Asagi demonstrates it a little in front of his lover
,” Thanks Eragorn, as fast as ever, maybe you can help us? We are about to build a small house here, we might need some stones for the foundation.”

The dragon nods and does not answer back, she just flies away to search some big stones and then she comes back with two giant stone on her back, she puts them down to the sandy ground and says to her master

,’ all nice and set my lord, and.. Does your lover here will do the rest? Or he will need me as well?
ASagi simply smiles and bows to Eragorn to thank her in a polite way. He then hugs his lover and gives him a smirk, he softly says to his lovely efreet ,” so… you can talk to eragorn if you like Li, go on, try it.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 pm

That was the dragon who made me immuned to water. It was now speaking to us. For me, a dragon was like the original flame, legend from my my people says that every efreet came from the first flame of the first dragon. To have one speaking to me made me forget to breathe until Sakura touched me again.

"I... Thank you!"

I then started working with the stones the dragon had brought us. If Sakura thought that making the wrong breakfast was embarassing, talking to a dragon was far worse for me. I kept my back to the dragon and kept my wings tight against my back. What if the dragon got angry because, as a flame, I had now wings that a dragon should have? Dragons really did terrify my people. They were like gods to us, like our parents.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am

It makes Asagi chuckles softly to see how his lover reacts towards Eragorn. It does not need to be like that actually since Eragorn is a very friendly red dragon and both of them know each other already. He does not know why his efreet gets so tense in front of eragorn who already shared her flame with both of them? But then, Asagi tries to lighten the mood, he comes up with a plan to make Lijuan gets closer to Eragorn. Of course this red dragon will be happy to have another friend. As his lover starts to work with the big stones that the dragon brings, Asagi gets closer and leans on the dragon’s head and he whispers to her softly ,’ see… my lover is a bit shy, maybe… you can do something about it eragorn? If you don’t mind?” the dragon whispers back to Asagi and she agrees to do it. The dragon then moves closer to Lijuan, heavy steps since she is a giant red dragon.

,” Nice wings, you can keep my lord warm with those, good thing.” The dragon then sniffs Lijuan from the back, her hot breath touches the efreet’s back, the dragon grins widely and her fangs are showing up. She liked this efreet sine this guy is her master’s lover, so she will be nice to him.

Seeing that Eragorn might frighten Lijuan a little, Asagi decides to join the two. He gets closer to his lover, kisses him deeply and helps him working on the small house. He then softly whispers to his lover in a soft voice,” so, my love, what should I do to help?"

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 am

I tensed up when I heard the dragon getting closer. Will this hurt? I pulled out the piece of stone I needed to take out. Then I heard her deep voice saying that my wings looked good. She seemed genuienly happy that they could keep Sakura warm. I relaxed a little until I felt her hot breath in my back and when I looked behind me, there were very long and sharp fangs in front of my face. Then Sakura came to join us and kissed me deeply. I moaned in surprise, and also because that kiss made my tension disapate a little. He then asked me what he could do to help build the house.

"We'll need wood. Lots of wood for the framing and also to build furniture. Also some palm leaves that are big enough for our roof. I'll... make the foundations for now. The wood needs to be thick and strong.

I pulled out another piece of the stone and laid it on the ground. I then heated the stone to make it melt a little more and make it perfectly soft inside the cavities.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am

Seeing how hard his lover works makes Asagi wants to help him even more. He starts to do as his lover requested him to. He and eragorn went to get lots of woods, big woods, so the two of them look around the area to seek some words. After a while, ASagi comes back with eragorn who brings lots of big word on her back. They have more than enough to make everything now. Asagi starts to work on those words and the dragon helps Lijuan in melting the stones. With her fire, the stones melts pretty fast and it get soft enough, ready to be used. Asagi works on the woods; he casts a small fire to carve the words to make the furniture like chairs, tables and bed frame. He slowly carves the woods one by one. When the dragon finishes helping Lijuan, she turns her attention on her master and she helps Asagi in carving the woods, both of them make beautiful furniture together, the chairs, table, and bed frame are all adorn in rose carving. Then, Asagi takes some sand and melts it into a transparent glass and he attached it to the entire sides of the bed so that it will cover the carving perfectly.

Finishes with the furniture, Asagi walks towards Lijuan who is still busy with the foundation. He begins to help him again with the other woods. They will need pillars and walls, so, he and his dragon start to work on those woods. They carve the woods and placed some of it on the stone, melted the stone to make the wooden wall strongly planted inside the stone and stand straight. They slowly make one wall after another. They make about five rooms there; the biggest one is the bedroom that faces the ocean. Right now, they just finish with the walls, and soon, they will need to work on the roof.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:04 am

Sakura was taking care of the framing and the furniture and we sliped the foundations into place. It was hard work, but it was worth all the effort we put in. This was going to be our home, our love nest. I was going to work very hard on our house. I wanted Sakura to be comfortable in this place.
When he was done with the frame work, I step into the house and start laying out the wooden floor, then we slip in the furniture, they are still just wood framing and glass at this point, but we could work on that later also. After everything was placed in their proper rooms, I start melting the sand to make windows. Then I made alot more glass, a little thicker than usual and made the roof out of it. This glass could probably withstand the dragon landing on it. Then, with the big palm leaves, I covered the glass until every spot of it was green. having wings was really useful. I could fly the leaves onto the roof and place them without crushing them. I was pleased with the work we had accomplished. And by making the roof out of glass, we just needed to use a mechanism I had just installed to move the palm leaves away and look at the stars at night.
I landed on the ground, all little shaky since I was tired, and smiled at my lover. The sun was slowly disapearing and we had done a lot of work on our little slice of paradise today.

"How about we leave it at that today and go home to relax?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Asagi finishes the work in building the structure of their small love hut while Lijuan starts to work hard on their interior design and furniture. It must be admitted that his lover here is a very impressive ‘carpenter’ and architect’. Asagi let his lover takes his time and finishes mostly of the interior part of their live hut. As soon as his lover finishes it, Asagi can see how beautiful their love hut is going to be. He is impressed and amazed by his lover’s skill; he is indeed a remarkable man and a capable one. He just watches in silent while Lijuan shows off his skills, even the dragon gets impressed.

As they work on their little love hut, the sun is going down and the day is no longer in the sky. It has turned into dark night in the beach now. His lover seems tired and so is he. Asagi agrees when Lijuan proposes them to go home and rest. Even the dragon needs some rest after all this. So, two of them ride the dragon all the way to their mansion and they get off from its back. Asagi orders the dragon to go to its cave and rests. They slowly walk into their mansion and then Asagi grabs his lover’s arms and leads him to the pond in the back yard. The water there is warm and it will be good for them to soak in there. When they arrive in the pond, Asagi slowly strips off himself, plunged himself into the warm water and pulls his lover’s arms to join him there in the pond. As a reward of his work hard, Asagi sits in front of lijuan and he starts to trace his lover’s manly chest, then he hugs his tight in his arms. He kisses his lover gently, again, and over again. He slips his tongue inside his lover’s mouth, just a little and then he kisses him again. With a soft, seductive voice, he praises his lover

,” I never think that you are such a capable architect, I’m impressed… “

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm

I was a happy man at this point. We had almost finished the house. We had flown back to the mansion on the dragon's back and now, my lover had brought me in the pond. He started kissing me over and over again. It made me feel good and my shoulders started to relax. I heard him say that I impressed him with my architectural skills. I blushed.

"I...I just wanted to make a nice house for us... I want to make it luxurious but natural. I wasn't doing this to impress you or anything...I just want to best for you."

I never felt shy before. It was an overwhelming feeling really. I leaned foward and hid my blushed face in my lover's soft chest. Kt was stupid to be shy about something like this, but then again, the way he had looked at me with his seductive eyes would have made me blush anyways. I wraped my arms around my lover's waist and kissed the place where his heart beated.

"I love you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 pm

He finds it cute and adorable when his lover blushes like this. He hides his face on Asagi’s slim chest, which is useless for sure. Asagi can easily see his lover’s flustered face and he likes this. He finds his lover here adorable, extremely adorable. Asagi holds him there and he gently brushes his lover’s soft hair. Lijuan says that he is not trying to impress ASagi at all, he just wants the best for him, and this makes Asagi very happy to the point that he thinks that this is a dream, but it is not.

He leans closer to his lover as they kiss and then, Asagi does not stop there. When he lover declares his love words, Asagi grabs his lovers chin and he kisses him lustfully. He slips his tongue into his lover’s mouth as he moans softly. He presses his body against Lijuan’s chest, making their naked skin rub against each other. He gets even closer and then he lowered his face to reach Lijuan’s chest. He licks his lover there, from his belly all the way up to his chest and then to his neck, and keeps on going up to his earlobe. When his lips get there, Asagi bites the earlobe gently, just to give a little sensation there. Then, with a seductive voice and gaze, he softly says to his lover.

,” that was just a little gift for you.. my lovely flame….and.. if you want more..you know how to get it…”

Saying those words with his arms wrapped around his lover’s neck and kissing him again, that is probably a dangerous thing to do, but Asagi does not care about it at all.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

[i]I liked when he kissed me. It made me happy when our lips were sealed. Then, he did something that made me get flustered. He licked his way from my belly to my earlobe and then bit it. I could still feel his tongue all over my skin. I pushed Sakura a little and made him sit down comfortably in the shallow water. I kissed him agin and again, sliping my tongue in his mouth, then kissed my way down to his neck, to his chest all the way down to his cock. I licked it hard. I sucked on it hard. I wanted to give my lover some pleasure and I knew he liked this. The last time, when he was tied up, I sucked on him for some time. Just thinking about that made me get aroused.
I sucked on him hard and took him as much as I could in my mouth, letting his cock rub in the back of my throat. I also decided to slip a finger inside him and moved it without waiting. I liked his cock and looked at him seductivly with my black eyes. I gently nibbled on his sensitive cock and sliped another finger inside him.[i]

"Do you want it? Inside you?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 am

His lover responses in a very good way, the passionate kiss that they share make him feels more aroused, the he feels his lover moving all way down to lick and suck on ASagi’s dick again like last time. This makes him shivers a little, he feels even better when his lover slipped his finger inside his butt. Still, he wants more than this, he does not want this kind of pleasure, this is not enough for him, and he wants more. He kisses his lover back with the same lust that his lover gives him. Then Asagi slips away from the efreet’s arms and he leans back against the pond’s smooth stone. He spreads his legs right in front of his lover and he rubs his rectal with his finger. With a seductive gaze and smile, he invites his lover to come to him

,” want to ram it inside me love? Its throbbing already… coming?”

He then lowers his hands and spreads his butt cheek, showing Li his wet moist rectal in the surface. He giggles as he keeps on playing with himself there, he does not stop rubbing his own crotch and he softly moans there, he glances at his lover for some time, provoking him even more. Asagi knows well that his lover will be highly aroused seeing him doing all this and he likes it … teasing his lover…

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm

He was doing it again. Provoking me into going inside him. Playing with himself in front of me and moaning as he played with his own body, inviting me to come closer, to take him again and again. I watched for some time before I slowly walked towards him and grabed his face to kiss him deeply and passionatly. I wanted him to know tha I loved him. I wanted him to feel how much I desired him.
I lifted his butt a little and easily sliped inside him. He was already good to go so I didn't have to wait for him to get used to me inside him. I simply started moving in my lover's tight body. I went in deep and hard. He had provoked me into doing this so now he had to live with the consequences. The water splashed around me when I started moving inside him, going deeper and harder, just the way my Sakura liked it. I kissed his lips and tangled my fingers in his golden hair. I leaned to his neck and bit him, letting the blood flow freely in my mouth and on his perfect skin, then I kissed him again, sliping my tongue in his mouth, letting him taste his own blood again. I knew blood got him going so I did it just for him. Then I thrusted deep and hard inside him and stared straight in his eyes.

"Mine. You're mine. Nobody else can touch this body, nobody else can taste your blood."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 pm

That’s it, he gets what he wants, a wild lusty efreet. His actions of ‘teasing’ and ‘provoking’ ends up too well this time. His lover comes closer slowly before he thrusts his erect dick inside him. He goes deep and hard, just like how Asagi wants him to. He tightens around his lover’ erect dick and sucks it deeper inside. He moans into his lover’s ears and wraps both his legs and arms around Lijuan’s body. He holds his lover tightly as he let him slips in even deeper into his tight rectal. He makes their crotch rubs violently like always and he screams his efreet’s name each time he moves his waist. They are highly aroused, deeply drowned in passion. Asagi leans closer and he makes out to Li hard, passionately. He keeps on moving his waist along with the rhythm of his lover’s body and keeps their lips sealed in a kiss.

Asagi smiles wildly to the words that his lover just says. He loves those words, those remarks means a lot to him, those are more than words for him, and those shows how much this man loves him. His lover makes ASagi tastes his own blood and that makes him excited. He grabs his lover’s face and sealed their lips in a lusty kiss. He then releases it and he softly with seductive eyes, says to his lover

,” yes Li.. I’m all yours.. so love me harder..make us both go crazy! You feel so hot inside me.. so good.. I want more of you
!”

As he says those words in return of his lover’s sweet declaration, he tightens his rectal and it makes his crotch all wet. His love juice is dripping from his rectal, and it becomes perfect lubricant down there. It makes Lijuan can thrust his dick even deeper and easier to go all the way to the hilt.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 pm

I feel hot, so hot, but I don't burst into flames, I simply make my lover feel as hot as me. I thrust deep, hard inside him, making him lose his mind as moan in pleasure each time I hear my name escaping from his lips. It feels so good inside of him, I never want to lose him. I never want to let him go. He is mine, I would never let any other man or woman touch him. If they look at him for to long, they will turn into ashes. This Sakura was mine for all of eternity.
My words seemed to please him. He wanted more of me. And so he shall get all of me. With his arms and legs wraped around me, our bodies softly rubbed against each other's. His crotch was dripping wet and I was able to slip so much easier inside of him. So I did. I thrusted as hard and deep as I could, holding onto my lover's body as I did. His skin was so soft, so nice under my fingers.
I kissed him again, making both of our heads spin because of our ragged breathing. I gave him more pleasure by rubbing the tip of my dick against his deepest intimacy. I moaned again and bit his neck more, drinking his blood again as I kept moving inside his tight rectal. It felt so good that I didn't want it to ever stop.

"If you desire more of me, give me more of you, my Love. Give me All of you!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am

He is pleased that this efreet belongs to him and him only. He won’t let this guy get far from him. He will keep this one close to him, always and for eternity. Asagi smiles in his eyes and heart. He likes it that this man is so possessive over him. He moans as his lover thrust deeper inside him, rubbing every inch of his most inner rectal. This feels incredible, feels so good and so intense. He tightens his grip on Lijuan’s back with both of his arms and legs. He sinks his nails on his lover’s back and then he leans closer to lijuan’s chest. He sinks his fangs there and he licks off some blood there. He then brushes his ‘drenched in blood’ lips towards his lover’s and kisses him passionately, making Lijuan tastes his own blood.

As his lover moves even harder inside him, Asagi moans louder and he keeps on calling out to Lijuan each time. He slams his butt harder and gives both of them more pleasure in this lustful act. Asagi screams in pleasure, his body trembles and shivers even more. He gets so excited that he starts to claw his lover’s back hard. This feels so good to the point that neither of the two ever want to end this. Asagi can feel that his lover is getting tense inside him and he is dripping wet as well. It feels so full inside his rectal; his lover seems to get even bigger now since he gets aroused even worse. In trembling voice, Asagi provokes his lover again

,” you just get even bigger and hotter … it feels so tight inside… so good… you are just sexy like this… love me hard Li… sum inside me… give me all of you… I want all of you….”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 am

With Sakura asking me to cum inside him in his sexy arousing voice, I simply thrusted harder and deeper inside him. I tasted my own blood in a kiss given to me by my lover. It excited me more so I gave in a deep blunt thrust. I bit him wen his nails dug in my skin and moaned as the pain felt so good. I licked his blood and moaned again as I kept moving inside him.
I grabed his butt between my hands and squeezed it, making my dick tighter inside him. I moaned again and took his lips in a hot passionate kiss. He wanted me to cum inside him, then he had to work enough to ke me cum. I licked his perfect chest and kissed his lips again and again.

"If you want me to cum inside you, if you want to feel it all n you, make me cum, Sakura. Make me lose my mind and I'll give you heaven."

I whispered all that in his ear, licking and nibbling on it as I told him all of that. I took a seductive voice and gave him a seductive gaze. I could be seductive when I wanted to.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am

He feels his lover thrusting deeper inside him every time he asks for it. It makes him moans loudly to feel such bliss. When the efreet bites him, the pain feels more like arousing and Asagi simply clawed lijuan’s back hard to the extent that he is start to bleed on the back. He notices it so he sinks his fangs on his lover’s back and sucks his blood. He then licks him all over from the neck to his earlobe and then he nibbles the ear there. If his lover here wants to play game of ‘seduction’ then Asagi is more than pleased to follow it. He smiles widely in his heart and lips as his lover whispers those arousing words into his ear in seductive way. He then gives his lover a deep, long, passionate kiss as he makes their hard nipples rubs against each other. He moves his waist and hips faster, going back and forth as well as rotating them to make his lover’s hardness rubs everywhere inside him. His rectal gets even more excited and it tightens even more, way worse that it’s about to rip the hard dick inside it apart.

As he tightens in an unspeakable way around his lover’s hard cock, Asagi seals their lips in a passionate kiss. He slips his tongue inside Lijuan’s mouth and manages to lick all of the insides there. He does not stop there; he keeps on doing that passionate kiss followed by the wild movement of his waist and his incredibly tight rectal. He does not know if this is intense enough for his lover, so to make it worse, he releases his lover’s lips and he sinks his fangs on Lijuan’s perfectly shaped, manly chest. He sinks his fangs deep and with a loud moan. He sucks more blood from his lover; it excites him to taste the hot blood of an efreet.

With blood still inside his mouth and all over, he brushes his lips around Lijuan’s and give him more kiss with blood this time. He knows it will excite his lover more to taste blood. Still moving hard and wild with a tight grip on his lover’s big dick, he slips his tongue again inside his lover’s mouth, he shares the blood in his mouth, feeding his lover orally with his own blood. Then he licks lijuan’s lips all over and gives him as seductive smile. His body is trembling all over because of the pleasure, but he is still slamming his butt so hard against his lover’s.

,” still want more? Bite me li… lick me.. go wild on me..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 am

Like a flame finding natural gas, Sakura unleashes himself on me. He tightens almost painfully around me and moves like a wild animal on my dick. I moaned and moved harder, deeper and faster inside him, holding him tightly in my arms. I joined in his very arousing kiss, playing his own game with him. Licking his tongue, moaning more and more. Then, when he bit my chest I looked at his sexy face coming back up with my blood all over his perfect lips. They brushed against mine then sealed mine into another kiss. Tasting my blood made me moan more. I sucked my blood off of his tongue. I tightened my grip on him and licked his lips clean from my blood. I stared at his perfect rose lips then kissed them again as I thrusted hard and deep.
Then he said the words that unleashed me. He told me to go wild on him, to bite him, to lick him. I looked in his eyes and saw myself bursting into flames. I then sank my burning fangs in his neck and drank his blood. The water around us boilled and steamed again. On of my hands left his body and my claws crushed the stones around, digging into the hard soil.
I thrusted harder inside him, letting my body go wild on him again. I was giving him pleasure in this violent way. I released his neck and licked the blood off his neck, healed him, then kissed him hard, slipping my tongue
In his mouth.

"Wild enough for you? Enjoying this, my Sakura?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Their game of intense intercourse has not end yet. He and his lover here are enjoying this so much to the point that they don’t know how to stop it. His lover gives what Asagi asks of him, to go all wild and violent with him. That is how he likes it, it makes Asagi gets aroused even worse when his lover goes wild on him. His efreet starts to burst in flames and he sinks his fangs on Asagi’s neck, drinking his blood then heals him. Asagi screams more as he feels his lover’s fangs deep inside him. it is just the beginning, his lover keeps on giving him pleasure by kissing him hard, he slipped his tongue inside Asagi’s mouth and make their tongue entwined together hard and wild. Asagi moans more, he keeps on calling out his lover’s name, his body trembles in a wanton way. He can’t stop moving his waist and hips, he slams his butt harder on his lover, and it makes it a bit hard to move since Asagi has become incredibly tight around Lijuans hard cock. His heart beat goes faster and he trembles more, shivers more.

He feels his body tenses up and he feels hotter than before, his body heats up all over and it feels incredible. He screams in bliss, with his arms and legs still wrap around his lover, tightly. As he keeps on his wild movement on Lijuan, he gets more excited, his dick starts to drip wet and it feels so tight. He wants to cum together with his lover; he holds it and leans closer to his efreet to give him a wild make out. He grabs his lover by the face, kissing him, licking him again, and he keeps their tongue sealed together in their kiss, as he feels his lover’s dick tenses up inside him, it feels that it’s about to explode.

With a wild gaze, seductive smile he says to his lover ,’ I want all of you… this is so good, this is heaven… more…cum in me… all of it… deep inside me….”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 am

I could barely hear my lover's words because of my flames, my heart beat and my rushing blood, but I can guess easily what it is he desires. Seeing that he can barely move anymore because he is so tense, I grab his waist and slam him harder against me. I moaned as my body tensed up. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and sealed our lips in another kiss. He wanted me to cum inside him, I was going to give him the hest climax he had ever felt.
I released his lips and sank my fangs in his neck again, hard. Then I released myself inside him and felt my lover's hot cum on myself. I drank some of his blood. Then, with a bloody smile, I took back my flesh form, wiped his cum with one finger and sliped that finger inside my lover's mouth. I smiled as I made him lick his cum from my finger.
I smiled at him again, then I sliped out of him and cleaned out my cup from him. I kissed him softly. Holding him tightly in my arms, I sat on the side of the pond and looked at my viscious bite mark. I slowly licked it until it healed. Then I looked at my lover in his eyes. He looked tire. Of course, it was natural after working on our house all day and then with the love making we had just done, even I was exhausted. Though I knew we had to eat something before sleeping. I picked my Sakura up and carried him to our bed. I then went to his kitchen and made some soup quickly. I brought the food to the room and slowly fed him, then myself before ending up under the blanket with him.

"Sleep now my Love, we have more work to do tomorrow. We're almost done."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Everything is blurring and all that he can feel is lust from both sides. He tenses up and with another wild movement from his lover; Asagi releases his hot cum all over his lover. He trembles as he tightens his arms around his lover’s body. They reach climax together and then his lover makes him lick his own cum from Li’s finger, it makes Asagi gets flustered even more. Both of them are exhausted, the work, the intercourse and all, it makes their energy dried up fast. Lucky for him that his lover is pretty strong to continue his way by carrying Asagi all the way to the bedroom and he even makes some dinner. That is such an impressive stamina this efreet has. Asagi just lies down on the bed, waiting for his efreet to join him.

After some time, Lijuan comes back to their bedroom with a bowl of soup; they eat enough to replenish their energy. Asagi gives his lover a warm gaze. He is really impressed by his lover right now. He can barely move his body, he feels all tired and exhausted, and he can only lies against his lover’s chest as he east slowly. When they finish, ASagi grabs his lover’s chin and he gently kisses him there, deep, gentle and tender kiss. He smiles at his lover with a flustered face,

,”aren’t you impressive Li? All that, and you are still able to carry me here, and feed me.. . that was just very impressive….’

After saying that, he brushes his lover’s smooth black hair with his fingers and then he falls asleep. He sleeps soundly since he is tired and the warmth of his lover’s body makes him feel even more comfortable, he breathes steadily as he falls deep into slumber.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I didn't hace time to tell him why I still had so much energy, but maybe now he would understand that when he took my energy the first few times, I didn't weaken. I was a flame, the original source of energy. Like the fire that burns inside a dragon, I could not be extinguished.
I smiled at my lover's sleeping face and slowly sliped until I was laying down on my back. I wraped my wings around us and pulled the blankets up to my Sakura's chin. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, we hadn't moved at all during the night. I held back a stretch to not wake my lover up. I could feel my body was sore. My back was killing me. I was probably black and blue there since I over used my wings again. My arms felt heavy and I didn't even want to think about how painful my legs would be. I winced as I moved one of my legs. Lucky for us we didn't have any heavy lifting to be done today. We just havmd to finish the furniture and some decorative things around the house. I had to make some more glass stuff like a wall in the bath room and I had to melt some marbled stones to make the tub.

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   

Back to top Go down

Back to home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next