Back to home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura Asagi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 am

He does not bother to hear what his lover has to say or do anymore. He is just exhausted, completely drained and he just wants to sleep. He falls into deep slumber for hours that he even forgets that it is already morning. He sleeps well with his lover besides him all the time. He feels the sun shine reaching his eyelids. Slowly, he gets up and opens his eyes. He feels refreshed right now. Seeing his lover still sleeping, Asagi smiles gently, he combs his lover’s silky black hair and softly he whispers into his ear

,” wake up my flame…its morning already,”

Then, he leans closer, kisses his lover, and he accidentally takes a peek at his lover’s back. It seems that his lover is in pain. Asagi does not reach for his lover’s back since it may hurt him. He is worried right now; he does not want his lover to get hurt because of those wings. It is obviously different with Asagi who already got wings since his birth. This efreet still learns to control his dragon wings. That may be hard for him and also painful.

He kisses his lover’s lips again and then he gently caresses Lijuan’s hair. He is awake now. ASagi gives him a gentle smile; he knows what is going on with his lover. He sits up next to him and then picks up a soothing cream near the table next to their bed. He turns his lover around to see his wounded back which is in bruises. Gently, he applies the soothing cream all over the wounded area. This will heal and reduces the pain in no time. This cream, he makes himself with his own recipe.

,” now li, don’t use your wings today, I hurts my heart to see you in pain like this…”

Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 am

I winced when I turned around. I really was in pain. Then I felt something coolon my bruised skin and sighed as the pain numbed slowly. I closed back my eyes and waited to have more movements from my back. I turned back around and grabed my lover. I made him sit on me on the bed and I kissed him and sliped my tongue in his mouth. I held him tightly against me. When our lips parted, I gave him a soft smile. He didn't want me to use my wings today, very well. I didn't want him to worry too much about me.

"Alright, I won't use my wings today. Under one condition... come here"

I backed up until my back was against the head board of the bed. Then I lifted my hand and moved my finger to tell him to come to me. I wanted to have his lips on mine for a while before we headed out to work on the house again.

"I want to feel your lips on me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

His lover promises that he won’t use his wings for today, at least not until he is fully recovered. That pleases Asagi and it also makes him less worried about his lover. But then his lover says that he will do so under one condition, he is prepared with any condition that his lover will propose to him. Then, he says it clearly; he wants them to kiss for a while before they head to work again. Asagi smiles gently as he gets closer to his lover and climb on top of him, he is sitting on Lijuan and makes their thigh rubs each other. Kissing is not a bad idea, in fact Asagi like that a lot. So, without any hesitation, he grabs his lover's neck and he presses his lips against Lijuan’s tenderly, gently. He kisses his lover once, twice and some more. He slips his tongue inside, makes his way in licking the insides of his lover’s mouth, feeling his soft warm tongue, make them sweetly entwined in a passionate kiss. Of course this is not enough. Asagi presses his body more against his lover till their chest rubs against one another, he moans softly as they kiss in passion. He starts to like this even more, kissing like this is such bliss.

He then improvises his kissing by biting his lover’s lips gently to excite him more, before he slips his tongue again inside Lijuan. He sucks his lover’s tongue, tasting it as if it is a sweet candy; he sealed their lips so hard in this kiss. He pulls his lover’s arms and leads them to hug his slim curvy waist. He rubs their skin more and kisses his lover harder. He moans softly again, he can see his lover’s flustered face, and he believes that he is getting all flustered as well. This is so much fun. He pushes his lover’s body backwards till it rubs the wall and he gently traces his lover’s muscular sexy chest with his fingers, their lips are still sealed in a passionate romantic kiss. Then after doing that for some time, their lips parted and he gently gazes at his lover

,” you will get more once we finish the little house…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 pm

I got what qi wanted and it seemed Sakura was pleased as much as I was about my condition. He slowly made his way onto me and started kissing. I played along with this kiss and felt good doing it. His kiss got more and more intense as our thighs rubbed together and our chest met and touched. He moaned and that made me start to get flustered. Man was Sakura a good kisser.
He sliped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned then, I loved to feel his tongue against mine. It felt so hot, moist, exciting. Then, even though I couldn't think of a way to make this kiss hotter, my lover starts bitting my lip before sliping his tongue back in my mouth. At this point, things got even more exciting. The kissing got more intense and our bodies got closer and closer. I felt hot, my lover always had me going. He knew how to kiss in such a way that my body always reacted to him. We kept kissing for a while until my lover's lips left mine. I was breathless but still smiled at him. He then teased me by saying I would get more after we finished the house. I grinned at him and grabed his lips one last time before I stood up and stretched. I looked back at him and picked my clothes from off the foor to dress up. I went to the kitchen and just picked up a fruit. I didn't want my lover to know that soup was the only thing I knew how to cook.
Then I started walking towards the beach house. There was furniture to cover and some glass walls to create.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 pm

He is pleased to see his lover gets breathless with his kissing style; his lover deserves that after all. Asagi merely gives his best in that kiss and it seems that he is doing a good job. After that passionate kiss, his lover makes his way to release himself from Asagi and he gets dressed up. He follows his lover and does the same. He gets all dressed up and he heads to the beach house. It is obvious that they need to do the furniture and walls to be finished. This time, asagi won’t call for the dragon. He thinks that the two of them will do just fine. It is not much work to do right now after all since they have finished the hardest part yesterday.

So, he gets some woods and some clams to make the furniture. As far as he remembers, they already finish the bed yesterday, so now, he will start to make the counter for the kitchen, and it’s going to be a small one though so they won’t need lots of wood for it. He starts to cut the wood slowly, soften it with a saber and then give it to Lijuan for the finishing; he may want to put some glass on top of it.

He turns his attention to another things now, chairs and wardrobes. Asagi picks up some wooden logs, slowly cut it in half and then he attached two woods together to make a wardrobe. He already softens the wood with the saber that he brings; at least it makes the texture of the wood smooth. Finish with the wardrobe; he needs to cover the chairs. He does the same, cutting and making the woods smooth with his saber. The chair is easiest thing to do; asagi finishes it in less than one hour. He feels tired now, he already does the base of the furniture, now, and it’s up to his lover to do the finishing part. He rests his body as he sits down on the sand, and presses his back against a big palm tree.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Seeing how tired my lover was after finishing all of what he had started, I decided to let him rest as I put the finishing touches in the house. Bringing a matress for the bed, the blankets and curtains. I got some pillows for the chairs and couches. I placed everything inside the house znd then, I pulld up my sleeves. I went in the unfinished bathroom and looked at the marble blocks. It would take most of my energy. I grabed one and draged it in the hole for the tub. Then, I made my hands hot enough and started melting and sculpting the marble.
It took me a whoping three hours to get it the perfect shape and size. I felt on my butt and sighed loudly. I was done. The house was done. Two days and our love nest was done. I got back up, went outside and found my lover sleeping on the sand. I smiled and picked him up. I carried him inside and laid him in our bed. I needed to wash a little and since water was not a problem anymore, I took all my clothes off and walked behind the glass wall seperating our bedroom from the bathroom. I made a glass wall there so that the one in bed could look at the other through the glass taking a bath. I filled the tub with hot water and silently sat inside the tub with a sigh. My back was started to be painful again, but the hot water felt good on my skin. I was finally done with this house, our home. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the marble behind me. The tub's sides were made so that we could sit comfortably, but other then that, it was deep enough for them to stand and still have water all the way to their chest.

"Sakura... I'm getting lonely here..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 am

He is sleeping since he is tired after finishing the entire base for the furniture. Then, before he realizes it, he is on a bed, feeling so comfortable and warm. He knows that his lover must have finished their house and then he brings him all the way into their bedroom and laid asagi there. He slowly opens his eyes and then he sees his lover through the glass wall, bathing peacefully in the white tub made of marble. He likes the view. He stays on the bed and enjoys it for a while before he gets off from the bed and walks towards his lover in the bath tub. To seduce his lover, he slowly let the white yukata he wears slips through his shoulder and then all the way to his waist, then falls to the floor. He is nude, all nude and only covered by his creamy white skin. He plays with his hair as he stands before his lover, giving him a gentle yet seductive gaze.

He smiles at his efreet. Slowly, he steps into the water, the tub is deep enough for them to stand up, so Asagi stands up and the water reaches his waist then he moves closer to his lover and sits on him, placing both of his legs on the sides, he comfortably sits on his lover’s thigh.
Then, he grabs his lover’s face and he kisses him slowly, tenderly, he kisses him once, twice, and over again. He let g of their lips and begins to wash himself right before his lover’s eyes. Asagi caresses his neck, chest, and then his waist. He knows that he is giving a nice little show to his lover here; this efreet deserves it after all. He slowly moves his hands and caresses his lover’s face, hair, and chest, slowly washing Lijuan. he takes advantage of this by tracing his lover’s chest all the way down to his waist, he looks great, such a great body. Gently, he says to his efreet

,” your skin is so smooth Li…almost like mine…. It feels good…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:02 am

It doesn't take very long that my Sakura came to me. I watched as is white clothing fell from his shoulders to his waist and then to the floor. I smiled softly at him. He slowly made his way in the tub and then walked towards and and sat on me. He kissed me gently and then started washing himself. I smiled at him a little more. He was visibly seducing me. I enjoyed this view.
He then started washing my body and I didn't stop looking at him with a soft smile. He took his time on my chest, tracing it with his soft fingers. I laid my hands on his hips, holding him so he didn't fall back as he played around with my body. He told me my skin was smooth, almost like his and I widened my smile a little and leaned foward to kiss his lips. I let my hands gently glide on his skin, then get tangled in his long golden hair.

"I prefer your skin. Did you sleep well? Do you like our little home?"

My back was starting to hurt again, but I hid it until I had to move to make it hurt less. The cream's effect must be wearing off now. At least I had my back during the construction of our love nest.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

His lover looks good, he looks a bit refreshed though asagi can still see it clearly that Lijuan is trying to endure the pain on his back. He is not going to sit there and stays silent while his lover is hurt. They kiss for some time and their lips parted. Asagi begins to grab his lover’s back slowly. He has healing power and he will use it to heal his lover completely. He passes a cold soothing feeling through his palms all the way into his lover’s back. He keeps that for some time and when it is enough, he let it go. Now, his lover won’t feel any pain since Asagi heals him properly, completely. He gently smiles at his efreet and grabs his head, kisses him gently and slowly slips his tongue into the efreet’s mouth.

He keeps kissing his lover like that. He pressed their lips gently, sharing the warmth though lips and he slowly feels the soft skin of his lover’s lips. He kisses Lijuan harder but still in gentle manner. He plays with their tongue slowly, very slowly as if he tastes his lover thoroughly inside his mouth. He gets flustered a little but still keeps on kissing the efreet. He adds more pleasure by slipping out his tongue a little and then he slowly shoves it in again and makes their tongue entwined together.

Again, he presses their lips against each other and he softly moans. This kiss is so exciting, he likes this and planning to do more. He pulls out his tongue again and this time, he slowly brushes their lips together, not kissing just caressing his lover’s lips with his. He gives his lover a gentle gaze and then he slowly closes his eyes and kisses Lijuan again, he softly, slowly, sucks his lover’s lips and licks it.
,” are you still in pain Li? Like this ‘healing’ I give you?”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 am

My mind went blank. I felt something cold in my back as he healed he, but I didn't care about that part, I cared more about the fact th my lover was sitting on top of me and kissing me in a way that was so soothing and yet too exciting. He kept on kissing me over and over, playing around with our tongues, making me moan a little. My hands on his butt pull him closer to me so he didn't stop kissing me. This felt so good. I didn't want it to end yet but my lover eventually parted his lips to ask me if I liked the healing method he was using. I smiled at him.

"What pain? Though I think my lips still need some healing."

I smiled again and took his lips hack into another soft, sensual kiss. I sliped my tongue in his mourh and had some fun with his as I pulled him even closer, until our bodies softly, seductively rubbed against one another. My lover tasted so good. I let my hands go back from his butt to his back and touched his soft skin.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:12 pm

His lover acts funny right now, saying that his lips still needs more healing. Asagi smiles gently and before he can answer his lover grabs him and starts to kiss him over and over again. Their bodies get closer and rub each other, this makes asagi gets excited a little, and he can feel his lover’s warmth all over his body right now since they are both nude. He softly moans as they keep on kissing more and more.

This time, Asagi can’t get enough of this kiss. If his lover needs more ‘healing’ in his lips then asagi will gladly give it to him. He grabs his lover’s head with both of his hands and then presses their lips more and harder as he gets closer to his lover. He makes their nipples rub each other hard and he moans softly as he does that. His lover wants a hard kiss for this ‘healing’ so Asagi is giving it to him. He slips his tongue inside his lover’s mouth and starts to lick his lover’s mouth all over in the inside, he keeps on licking and the he sucks his lover’s tongue hard as if he is sucking something sweet. He makes their tongue entwined together so hard that they can’t make a sound but moan softly.

Not enough for sure, Asagi keeps pressing harder into his lover’s mouth and then, slowly he slips his tongue out before slipping it inside again. He softly moans and keeps this kissing job again and again. He slightly moves his body so that their skin rubs more. he moans again to the sensation and he is still locking their lips together tightly.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 pm

I felt good. My back wasn't hurting anymore and my.lover was kissingnme like this was our last day alive. It was going to be hard to let him go. Then again, I didn't have to him go at all. I could keep kissing him for eternity. I needed nothing else.
I felt him get closer and moaned as our nipples rubbed against eachother. I didn't let go of his lips and it seems that he didn't want to release mine either. We kept kissing, feeling eachother so much more then usual. When our lips did part for some seconds, letting us breathe, I licked his lips softly. I looked in his beautiful eyes. I smiled lovingly at him and gently stroked his hair. His long golden hair. I then decided to pull what was holding my hair up and let my black hair fall. The tips floated in the water of the tub. My hair was about as long as my lover's hair.

"You're beautiful. You know that? I love you, Sakura."

I kissed him gently again. I was so very attracted to this man. He owned my heart and my soul. He was mine and I was his.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:21 am

Asagi does not know what has gotten into him; he does not know what makes him keeps on kissing his lover as if he is dying to feel those lips. He has no idea yet they keep on doing it, slowly, tasting each other’s lips thoroughly. ASagi kisses his lover more and more, he tastes the tongue again, sweet tongue of his lover’s. He softly moans but he is not horny, he enjoys this act. He can’t believe that he actually can do this kissing for hours and hours, he does not feel tired at all, it seems that by kissing his lover gently like this makes him ‘awake’ at some point. He slowly licks his lover’s lips over and over again; this is like thousand times that he does this to his efreet.

When their lips parted for some second, the sweet words of love escapes his lover’s lips such sweet words to his ear. Asagi smiles at his lover, and when he sees Lijuan pulls the thing that holds his hair up. His black hair fall all way down to the water, it’s so beautiful, a long shiny black hair, just like a perfect silk.

,” and I love you my Lijuan… you look better this way… long.. silky black hair… such perfect silk…so gorgeous Li...”

Ending his words, ASagi leans closer again and he brushes his fingers all the way through his lover’s silky black hair, it is very smooth, indeed that it feels just like silk, he slowly, gently kisses his lover again. slowly pressing their lips and lock them together like a sacred seal.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am

I had not expected him to talk about my hair like this. I always thought it was plain and black, yet he thinks that it's gorgeous, like black silk. That makes me happy. He passed his fingers through it and then leaned closer and we started kissing again. I didn't know why, we weren't horny, yet our lips just couldn't leave eachother's. It felt so good, so natural. Effortless.
My hands tangled in his hair as I held his head while we kissed more and more. I didn't know how long we had been sitting in the bath like this, just making out, but I was starting to think that maybe Sakura's knees would start hurting. Gently, I passed my hands from his hair all the way under his butt and got up while our lips were still sealed. I just leaned my back against one of the walls of the bath that I made and I held him in my arms with his legs on either sides of my boy.
I sliped my tongue in his mouth and kept both my hands under his butt in order to keep him all against my body. Our skin touched and it made me.moan outbof bliss. A new kind of bliss. The kind that only love can give. It felt so good to have him in my arms, against my body, sharing our heat.

"I could keep this up all night long..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

They are not horny, that is for sure and it is true and obvious that for some reason, they just can’t stop making out. This feels so good, so warm and Asagi feels that he is being loved by doing this. The tender lips of his efreet, the warmth of his lover, he just does not want to let goo all that pleasure. His lover grabs him and then puts Asagi in a more comfortable position as they keep on kissing like that. Then, Asagi thinks another way in doing this, or maybe another place, a place that is more comfortable. They can’t stay inside the water too long or they will catch a cold together and that’s not cool at all.

ASagi releases his lover’s lips and then gently looks at his black eyes. They are such beautiful black eyes; they look like black pearl, gorgeous in black. He then gently brushes Lijuan’s hair and strokes his delicate handsome face.

,” you know Li; I think your black eyes look like a pair of black pearls, it’s beautiful.”

Then, Asagi leans closer and he kisses his lover gently again in the lips, Just one more kiss. Then he gently brushes his lover’s hair. He tells his lover then about changing place for their make out ‘scene’
,” umm.. you want to take this kiss to bed or couch? Which one you choose? We can’t stay here or we’ll catch a cold and.. I’m not done healing your lips..”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 am

I smiled at my lover when he claimed that my eyes were like black pearls. I never thought of that before, probably because pearls are jewels of the ocean and that I used to be afraid of water cause it hurt me. But now I was standing in water and kissing my lover.
He gave me one simple kiss before asking me if I wanted to continue this either on the couch or in the bed. I smiled more at him. I had to think about it for a little bit of time. If we went to the bed, my body would probably take over and I would eventually end up insde him. So, holding him tightly in my arms, I steped out of the bath and didn't even waste time drying us up with a towel. I used fire and evaporated the water from our bodies. I didn't want to let him go. I walked to the couch and gently laid my lover on his back on the couch. I activated a lever which made the couch lean backwards, creating a wider couch. I laid my body on top of my lover, putting my weight on my arms and legs and started kissing him again. Visibly, both of us liked this a lot right now. I backed up to look at him in the eyes with a soft, loving smile.

"Do you think my lips are healed or do they need more loving?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:17 pm

His lover decides to take the kissing act on the couch instead of bed. This is good; Asagi will go with his lover either way. Whether it is couch or bed, he does not mind at all. He enjoys every second he spends with his lover the most. Then, his lover makes both of them lie down on the large couch. Somehow, Lijuan makes the couch larger than before, the way he designs the couch is really impressive. He smiles at his lover and he wraps his arms around his efreet. They kiss again this time, asagi has lost count in how many times they kiss this time it feels like they’ve been kissing for long time but they still are not satisfied of each other’s lips.
His lover asks him if his lips still need more healing. That makes Asagi chuckles softly and then with soft gaze and voice, he replies to his beloved efreet.

,” let see… your lips is completely healed.. but…. Do you want me to heal other part of you? I’ll gladly do it.”

Then, he kisses his lover again, gently. He brushes their lips together in a sensual way; he gives lijuan a soft seductive gaze of his violet eyes. He then pushes his lover’s body to the couch, makes him lies down beside him. Asagi hugs his lover and places his hands on Lijuan’s chest. He leans closer and puts his head against his lover’s neck, this way he can feel warmer and more comfortable. He closes his eyes but he is not sleeping he is just enjoying the comfort as he lies down closely to his lover.

,” You are so warm, so soft, I like this… feels so nice’

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:18 pm

I smiled at his response. If there's any part of my body that "hurt" he would heal it. I said nothing and he started kissing me again. Then he pushed me next to him and rested his head in my neck while his hands were on my chest. I sighed and smiled at him. It felt so good to be with him like this without actually sleeping with him.
I closed my eyes as well and held him with one arm to keep him close to me. I softly rubbed his back with my hand. He then said that he felt nice on me like this because I was warm and soft. I kissed his forehead and then reached for an almost invisible string and pulled on it. The palm leaves on the roof then fan away, revealing my glass roof and the stars up in the sky. The leaves were still on the roof, I would just have to pull another string to put them back in their place. I smiled and then held my lover closer to me. Now my life was perfect. I had my lover and we had a house to call our own, not a mansion who only felt empty.

"Welcome to our home my Love. Look at the stars who shine brightly for us tonight."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:51 pm

It makes him very comfortable when his lover holds him so close. He can feel the efreet’s warmth and smoothness. This feels so good. But then, that is just the beginning. His lover then pulls a very thing string that Asagi almost does not notice until Lijuan pulls it. Then the palm leaves on the roof moves aside and reveals the glass roof that his lover makes. It startles him when he sees lots of stars on the night sky, those stars shine brightly and almost look live a river of stars on the pitch black night sky. The view is breathtakingly beautiful. He has no idea that his love thinks about making this kind of view for both of them in this small love hut. Asagi smiles widely and his eyes looks incredibly happy. He is excited to see all those stars. He looked at his lover and then he gives his efreet a gentle passionate kiss.

,” Li you are awesome! This is incredible view! This… just… I.. I’m stunned Li…”

He can’t believe what he sees, all those beautiful stars under their roof and that makes the night even more romantic and exciting. This efreet really knows how to impress Asagi and makes him happy. This is the best view of night sky that he ever sees in his whole life, and his lover just makes it even better. Tonight is such a perfect night for the two. Asagi hugs his lover tightly and he kisses him again gently.

,” Li you really are incredibly impressive lover…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 am

Yeah, I was happy. I impressed my lover with my glass roof. With the stars shining over our heads, this night felt perfect. I had my lover in my amrs and I had my love hut built by both of us. I was so very happy. I accepted Sakura's compliments about my work. When he kissed me, I didn't let him go. I kissed him more deeply. I wanted him to think that our first night in our little house was the most romantic and beautiful night he had ever had.
I pulled him until he laid down on me, he was so light that he didn't even make it hard for me to breath, and I kept kissing him. It was the first time that I kept my hair untied like this. I sliped my tongue in his mouth. I held his face there and ket kissing him with love and passion. My hands then softly stroked his back and his butt. Then, when I let go of his lips and looked at him, I was certain that my black eyes were reflecting the starry sky.

"I'll let you discover where I still need healing. My body is yours. Have fun my love."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

His lover lifts Asagi until he lies down on Lijuan’s body. They kiss more and more in passion and love under the starry night sky. This is the best night he ever had in his whole life. Asagi really feels like in heaven now that they have their own warm love hut with the sky as the roof. He feels warm not only in his body but also in his heart and blood. This will be the best night ever in their life. As he lies there, on his lover’s body, they kiss more and then when their lips parted, Asagi sees the reflection of the starry night sky on his lover’s black eyes.

That makes Lijuan’s eyes even more beautiful. He sits on his lover’s thigh and he places both of his hands on his lover’s chest. Gently, he smiles at his lover then he leans close to kiss him again tenderly. Li tells him that he can have fun with his body and he also letting him to discover more spots to heal. Asagi smiles at his lover seductively and then he has an interesting idea crosses his mind. He thinks that tonight is a special night and that he will give everything that Lijuan asks of him. Then he traces his lover’s chest and gently says to him

,” as your reward…. Tell me.. what is your wildest fantasy about me Li? I’ll make it happen; I’ll give it to you…”

To seduce his efreet more, ASagi moves his lower body and makes their crotch rub against each other, he moans softly and then he gives his lover another seductive smile, he places his lover’s fingers on his slim body and leads them to grope his naked skin.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 am

My wildest fantasy of Sakura? I hadn't really thought about it before. But now that he asked, I started thinking. Then I moaned as he rubbed his crotch against mine. What kind of fantasy would I have of him. I usually want to be the one to give him pleasure, but he said this was my reward so it had to be for me. I let him leading my finger on his soft warm skin. I closed my eyes and smiled at him.
I pulled him closer to me and licked his lips before sliping my tongue in his mouth and kissing him passionnatly. Then I opened my eyes and looked at him. I felt awkward asking him to please me. I licked his neck and kissed his skin there as well, I kissed my way up to his ear.

"I feel bad for asking you to do this but there is one place that would love to feel your lips, tongue and maybe even your teeth. Your hands are welcomed as well. In other words, please me and yourself. Use me."

I licked his ear and blushed lightly as I said that. I never thought I would feel embarassed about something until I had asked him to suck on me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

He wishes to give a good treat for his lover, that is for the reward since this efreet build both of them such a perfect love nest. His lover grabs him and starts kissing him passionately before letting him go. Then Lijuan tells him that there is but one place that will love to feel asagi’s lips, tongue and even his fangs. It does not take a long time for him to discover what his lover wants from him. Li says that he feels bad about using asagi to please him, but for real, there is nothing to feel bad about. He smiles at his lover and then he presses his lips against lijuan’s tenderly. He seals their lips in a warm deep kiss.

Then he starts to lower his body till his lips reaches lijuan’s belly. He licks his lover there gently, slowly, tasting him a little, and then he goes lower and reaches his lover’s dick which starts to get hard. He smiles as he licks the tip of his lover’s dick, he licks it slowly, very slowly. He plays on the tip of that hard dick with his tongue, thoroughly. He then slowly takes lijuan’s hardness all the way to his mouth. He sucks on his lover’s dick slowly. He takes his time in this, he plays more and he moves his tongue all the way to lick his lover’s dick which is inside his mouth. He moans as he keeps on sucking and licking his lover’s cock. He gets excited and starts playing with himself. Asagi inserts his finger inside his butt and strokes the inside himself, he moans more. Then he let go of Lijuan’s dick

,” you want more? You like that Li? I'll Lick you more….”

He then redo it all again. He licks his lover’s dick all over and plays with the tip a little bit. He presses his tongue on the tip hard and then he takes all into his mouth again, he sucks it more and more.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 am

I sighed as he kissed me lower and lower all the way down to my dick. I moaned when he started playing with it, making it get hard and getting me excited. I let him do all he wanted with it. I ended up bitting one of my fingers out of excitement. My other hand tangled in his hair and I moaned more and more. I looked at him and saw him starting to play with himself. I heard him moan and ask me if I wanted more. I looked a him more and knew my face was flustered. I smiled at him and shivered as he went back to licking and sucking on my dick. I could see that he wanted some since he was already playing inside himself. I couldn't say anything yet, I was simply moaning and then let my head fall back to the couch, my hand still on his head, following the movements of his body as he kept giving me pleasure. The only words I managed to say were a simple whisper.

"Use me..."

I wanted him to climb on me and use my body to please himself. I wanted to see him on top of me moaning and screaming under the stars. I would pull him on myself but I was weak under his lips, tongue and hands. It felt too good for me to move.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

His lover is just in a perfect position for a special treatment. Asagi notices that his efreet is getting all excited and he starts moaning. This is good. He continues to play with himself as he keeps licking his lover’s dick all the way from the tip to the balls. He licks the balls and sucks it hard. His hands stroking Lijuans’ dick tighter as his lips keeps on playing there. He put a little pressure as he licks the tip which is starting to drip wet. He sucks the tip of Lijuan’s dick and focuses there harder. He slips his own finger inside his wet butt and plays inside more. Asagi is getting excited as he pleases his lover in such a way. He can see his lover gets bigger and harder out of excitements.

He moans more and keeps his mouth sucking on his lover’s dick, this feels and tastes good. He will please his lover in this way and probably make him cum using his mouth if he sucks on it long enough. He won’t and can’t stop at this rate. ASagi slightly trembles and his finger moves deeper inside him which makes him sucks harder and faster on his lover. He gently bites lijuan on his balls and squeezes his hard dick with his hand.

Asagi gets wet down there and he keeps on moaning again and again. His body trembles in excitement. He never thinks that sucking his lover will be this good, he feels so aroused doing this. His face gets all flustered and so does his nude skin.

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   

Back to top Go down

Back to home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next