Back to home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lijuan Zhou
Death Dealer

Humor : Playful

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 am

It was making me even more aroused just hearing him moaning as he kept on sucking on my dick. I looked again as he kept also playing with himself. Ihad such a beautiful view of my lover like this. The more he plays with himsef the more he seemed aroused and the faster and harder he sucked on me. I couldn't hold back my moaning and my fast breathing. It was good, it was very good. My hand stayed on his head, following the movements of his head as he moved up and down or stoped to lick the tip hard.
I didn't want to cum, but he was really good. So I felt my body slowly tensing up, though I held it inside, I moaned more as he played more with my hard dick. I held it for a long time, until it started hurting me, then I held my lover's head there as I came in his mouth with a louder moan. Though even if I had just cum, my dick was still hard as a rock. I still wanted more. I pulled him closer towards me and placed his body so yh''that I would slip inside him easily. Since he had played with himself while he was sucking me, he was already aroused enough for me to slip in without any difficulties. I then kissed him and smiled at him.

"Go ahead love, use me. Please yourself on me. I'm yours to do whatever you want tonight."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Ninja Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm

He moans as his lover shots all of his hot cum inside his mouth. Asagi swallows it all and his face gets flustered and he feels hot. It does not take long time till his lover grabs him and slips his hard dick inside him. ASagi moans softly as his efreet goes all the way inside. he is already aroused of playing with himself, so when his lover gets inside him, Asagi tightens instantly and he moves his waist and hips fast on his lover, making lijuan’s dick goes in and out fiercely. He moans more and more. He can’t even hear what his lover says to him. His mind is quickly clouded by pleasure by the time his lover slips his hard dick inside him. Asagi places both of his hands on Lijuan’s thigh and he slams his lower body harder against his lover, making the efreet’s dick goes deeper and rubs every inch of his wet rectal.

He tightens even harder around his lover’s dick and he gets even more excited right now, he screams in bliss and he moves faster, harder on Li. This is getting too much for Asagi who is already aroused. He tenses up and he releases all his hot cum on his lover’s body. He giggles lightly and with a seductive gaze, he leans close to Lijuan and licks the cum. Asagi then kisses his lover and feeds him with his cum that is still inside his mouth.

,” you still want more? you can fuck me all you want… do it…”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 am

My lover looked like that's what he wanted because the instant I was in him, he tightened his rectal and started moving hard and fast on me. I watched as he moaned more and more on me and felt even better seeing his excited face. He moved so much, so fiercely that he came quickly. That is what I wanted. I told him to use me to please himself and he did. Then he licked all his cum from my body and I moaned again. He kissed me, feeding me his cum. I accepted it with joy and swallowed everything he gave me. Then he told me that if I wanted to fuck him more, I could. Of course I was still hard, I wanted him some more. It's then he told me to do it. I smiled and him and slowly move my hips since he was still sitting up on me. I moaned and sat up to hold him close to me and kissed his chest, tjen I licked his neck and nibbled it. I moved slow but went all the way at the deepest I could go and moaned. He was already so tight, it felt amazing as always.

"Look up at the stars Sakura. Give me your neck. I want to explore every inch of it. I will love you gently tonight. Slowly. The pleasure will build and drive you insane..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 pm

His lover always knows what to do at a situation such as this one. His lover changes their position so that Asagi sits on top of Lijuan. Now he can feel his lover’s hot, hard dick all the way inside his rectal. He moans softly and trembles as he holds onto his lover’s shoulder. His lover tells him to look up to the stars so that he can lick Asagi’s neck all over. That is a good idea, so he does as his lover asks him to. Asagi looks up and he pulls his lover’s head closer to his neck. Softly he says to his lover in a seductive whisper

,” love me Li.. love me more… we have all night long to do this… eat me up slowly…make this last long…my lovely fire..”

He will give his whole body, mind, heart, and soul to this efreet. All of Asagi belongs to this man only and only Lijuan can touch him like this, nobody else. He tightens his arms around his lover’s body and he hugs him more. Before his lover licks his neck, Asagi gives him a deep passionate kiss. He licks his lover’s lips and sucks it hard before slipping his tongue inside. He kisses him hard and moans softly. Then he releases Lijuan’s lips and licks them gently. He gives his lover seductive gaze after that.

,’ Indulge yourself.... use me all you want..get drunk over me Li....”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 pm

I smiled as he kissed me. He told me we had all night long to do this. He wanted me to love him slowly like this. I let him kiss me passionnatly, then I slowly started working on his neck. I kissed him softly everywhere on his neck. I started from his collarbone all the way to his jawbone. I took my time on his throat kissing him under his chin, brushing my fangs on his most fragile part of the neck. If I were to bit him there, he would suffer greatly, so instead, I licked it and kissed him. I loved the trust he had in me. I moved my hips slowly, then I made his waist move slowly in order to give him more pleasure.
I then kissed the other side of his neck and bit him softly, without breaking his skin. I started sucking on the skin until a bright red mark appeared. One hickey done. I kissed him on his collarbone and reached his chest where I did another hickey. I smiled at my work before going back to his neck. I loved to kiss his neck like this, while qi was making love to him in such a tender and sweet way.

"Do you like what you're feeling, Sakura? Do you like the treatment?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Now, it is the foreplay they are doing. Asagi rarely receives this kind of special treatment so he is about to enjoy this thoroughly. His lover starts to lick his neck, then moves to his jaw his lover’s dick is still inside him and now, his beloved effreet is about to make him go crazy. His lover starts to work on giving asagi hickeys and he manages to make one on the neck. He can’t see the hickey but he knows that the way his lover bit him there will leave a big hickey. Asagi will love to have his body covered in hickey, all over, that will be hot. So, he provokes his lover even more

,” ah….. good… so good… more.. Li.. cover my whole body with hickeys… do it as much as you wish.. I want it… I want people to see who I belong to… come.. more…do it more...”

Yes, ASagi wants not only him and Li to notice who he belongs to, he wants the whole world to know that. He is happy with his effreet and he will give his all to this man only, and he will moan and shivers only for him. Only his efreet’s name that escapes his excited lips, Asagi leans closer to Li and he licks his lover too in the neck, he sucks it hard there and licks his lover there; he will give his lover a hickey as well. He keeps on biting Lijuan’s neck gently and then, after a while he is done, one hickey for his lover. He then kisses his lover deeply and he moans as he slowly moves his hips against his lover. He makes Lijuans’ hard dick goes all the way to the hilt of his sensitive intimacy. He moans loudly and shivers more, but still, he wants his lover to hive him lots of hickeys, he wants lijuan to eat him up slowly and enjoys his body thoroughly.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 pm

It made me smile. He wanted me to cover his body up with hickeys so that everybody would know he belongs to me. I was willing to take the challenge. I let him give me a hickey in my neck and moaned. I loved the feel of his lips on my skin. When he was done sucking on my skin, I took his hand and started kissing his wrist, giving him another hickey there. He would end up being covered with them when I'm done.
I finished with that wrist and did the other one as I moved my dick slowly and softly inside him. He moved also and made my dick go all the way to the hilt. He moaned loudly as I kissed and lick his chest giving him more hickeys there. I then took his lips in a soft kiss, sliping my tongue in his mouth and playing with his.

"People will know that you're mine because if they touch you, I will be the last person they'll see before they die. Nobody will ever lay there hands on you without me turning them to ash. You are my Sakura."

I moved a little more inside him, making him moan louder, then I softly kissed his neck again, brushing my teeth against his soft skin over and over again. I knew he would shiver, and that pleased me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:36 am

He likes it when his lover has the urge to claim all of him. He will love to find himself covered in hickeys made by his lover. Nobody has ever done that to him, and this efreet will be the only one who will do it. He shivers as his lover moves more inside him. It feels incredibly good doing it slowly like this. It feels like they are slowly climbing to paradise. His efreet even gives him hickey on the wrist, which is good, giving hickeys on a place that easily seen, ASagi likes that. Doing this intercourse nice and slow gives ASagi new sensations. He moans softly and gets loud when his lover thrusts deeper inside him. Their lips sealed in a passionate kiss for some time before they parted.

All this erotic sensation makes Asagi feels so aroused and he tightens his intimacy around his lover’s dick harder and harder, he is squeezing Lijuan’s dick inside him so hard. He also rotated his waist and hips as he presses harder against his lover’s crotch which makes them moan loudly and get excited even worse. As they drowning in bliss, his lover tells him something good, he is being so possessive and claiming over asagi and he wants this ‘sakura” all for himself. Asagi smiles happily and then gives his lover a deep gentle loving kiss. He kisses his lover hard and slipped his tongue all the way inside Lijuan’s mouth and he licks his lover’s tongue there, he sucks on it and releases it.

,” so good!!.....more… I’m all yours…. Just yours…. This sakura will bloom only to you…”

He hugs his lover with his arms and gives him another passionate kiss. He presses more against his lover’s thigh and makes Lijuan’s dick hits the most sensitive part in his deepest intimacy. He screams in bliss and trembles violently.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm

The moment he made me hit the most sensitive part of him, I didn't let it go. He trembled violently as I kept rubbing that one spot that would drive him insane. He kept on tightening around my dick, but he was so wet that it didn't even slow my movements down. He was just so good and felt so exciting in there. He kept moaning and screaming and I responded to his voice by moving deeper inside him, though still as slow as always. I held him tightly in my arms and sucked on his nipple, nibbleing it soft and hard at the same time. Then I locked his hard nipple between my teeth and licked it for a while. When I was certain that he was very excited, I went and did the same thing to the other nipple. I loved to makr him moan like this. When I was done with both nipples, I kissed the rest of his chest, leaving hickeys here and there in a random pattern. I reached for his lips and kissed him again and again, giving him the same kind of deep kiss he gad given me earlier.

"I hope you know that I will never let you go, Sakura. I love you to much to let you escape my arms."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:48 pm

His lover keeps on leaving hickeys on Asagi , that makes him moan loudly in bliss. He is more excited like this rather than doing it rough way. This is a bit of a surprise since the rest of his life he always gets the rough sex. This pleasure is new to him but his is more exciting and arousing. The waits of the touch only makes it sweeter. He moans more and he hugs his lover tighter in his arms. He trembles and shivers in bliss. Every touch of his lover’s lips makes him excited and tenses up more. Their lips end in a long and deep continuously passionate kiss, just the way Asagi likes it.

He notices his lover says that he will never let ASagi slips away from his arms and that makes him happy. Asagi moves his waist more on his lover to give both of them more pleasure. He grabs Lijuan’s face gently and gives him a deep kiss before he releases his lover’s lips

,” then be more possessive over me…”

After that simple statement, Asagi goes back in kissing his lover as well as moving hard and faster in slamming his lower body against his lover’s hard dick. He moans more, louder and keeps on calling out to his lover’s name. He loves the way this efreet treats him, with love, gentleness, and possessiveness. He does not releases their lips as their body keep on slamming against each other in a lusty way.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 am

It was a slow yet intense love making. This was so different from what we were used to doing. I wanted to embrace him slowly and make the pleasure build up more and more until we lost ourselves no only in the pleasure but in eachother also.
I held my lover close as we kissed passionnatly and let my fingers tangle in his long golden hair. When our lips parted, I felt him moving harder on me, slamming his butt abd making my dick got deeper inside him. I moaned and held on tigh as I let him move like he wanted. I could see in his beautiful eyes that he was enjoying this as much as I wanted him to. I smiled at him and pushed my thoughts in his mind. I told him I loved him and that I needed nobody else. I was his and he was mine. Then my telepathy stoped working and I moaned louder until his perfectly smooth body. I licked his neck again and left another hickey there. I smiled at him and gently played with the tip of his hard cock. He was dripping wet.

"So excited! Yet you are still far from sarisfaction I hope. I am far from finished with you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Asagi is still moaning, screaming his lover’s name and he is all excited right now, he can’t think straight nor say things right. All he can do is calling his efreet every time he goes deeper inside Asagi’s rectal. He is dripping wet even worse right now. He shivers violently and he holds on his lover’s shoulder. He keeps on rubbing their crotch against each other, harder each time. He moans more and he even tries to catch his breath since he is too excited.

“ more.. Li.. love me hard… I love it.. It’s so big.. it feels hot inside… mo…more!..”

Then, he pulled his lover on him till he lies down on the bed with his lover on top of him. He spread his legs wider and let his lover gets deeper and fiercer inside him. He wraps both of his smooth slender legs around Lijuan’s shoulder as he keeps on moaning. In this position, his lover can go deeper inside him and hits all the way to the hilt. This will be exciting and much more arousing.

,” Li.. more.. I want more.. touch me more..cover me with your mark…”

He gives his lover a seductive gaze as he asks for more and more. He wants to drive this beloved flame of his crazier and lost in bliss, just like him. He pulls his lover closer to him and then Asagi kisses his deeply with passion before letting him go.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 am

My lover makes our position change until I was on top of him now. His legs on my shoulders let me go even deeper inside him and I moaned more. But then it became difficulet for me to keep this slow loving going. He started saying very provocative things. Asking me for more and telling me it felt big and hot inside him. He then moaned more as I moved a littke harder inside him. Then I just told myself to forget about control. He wanted more and he wanted me to touch him and to cover him with my mark. I guessed he ment me giving him more hickeys. For now, I would give him more pleasure.
I grabed his dick ib my hand and startzmed stroking it hard as I thrusted more violently inside his tight rectal. He was so wet that I sliped in and out easily. I moaned and moaned. Then I licked his neck before bitting him to leave another hickey. I licked my lips and leaned towards his chesymt and left two lines of hickeys, making a cross on his white, thin, soft chest. I moved harder and deeper inside him and felt my body burning up. I had a feeling that he liked it as much as I did.

"You like this? You're so wet in there. Even your dick is dripping. Are you reaching your limit my love?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:53 pm

In such position, Asagi gets even more excited and his lover can go deeper inside him all the way to the depth of his rectal. Lijuan hits Asagi’s sensitive spot in the hilt and it makes him moans and screams loudly in bliss. He can’t stop calling his lover’s name and he gets incredibly wet down there in his rectal. He is reaching his limits already. So he tightens his rectal more and squeezes Lijuan’s dick so hard till he feels his lover tenses up. Both of them screaming in bliss, and then Asagi release all of his hot cum over himself and his lover. At the same time, he feels something hot flowing inside his rectal. His lover also releases his hot thick cum inside Asagi’s body. He feels hot inside and he trembles violently as both of them reach climax together.

Both of his legs fall to the couch and he looks at his lover with a gentle seductive gaze. He giggles softly as he hugs his lover with both of his slim arms.

,” that was incredible… I like that …the heat of your cum inside me.. so exciting…..”

He then pulls his lover closer and kisses his lips gently, before he makes his effreet lies down on the couch next to him. ASagi hugs him tight with his arms and he traces his lover’s smooth chest, he likes the feeling. He likes everything about his lover…

,’ your warmth.. your tenderness… feels so good….

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 am

It didn'y take a genius to see that Sakyra liked it a lot in this position. He just kept screaming and moaning as I moved harder inside him. I felt him getting tighter around me. I knew he was about to cum then. As I predicted, his cum shoy on my chesr and on his. Seeing his climacing face mafe me release myself inside him with a loud moan.
He let hi legs fall on the couch and I let my hands rest next to h tempting body before slipping out of his wet rectal filled with my cum. Then I laid down next to him and looked at his golden hair before smilling at his touch on my chest. I pulled him closer and gave him a soft kiss before I touched his soft and thin waist.

"Be careful what you say my dearest, it might provoke me to make you moan again. And you don't look like you could handle round two right now."

I smiled at him again and pulled his head against my chest. I woulf let him rest now, he needed it, visibly. I kissed his hair and madr him close his beautiful eyes to make him go to sleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

That is just another great intercourse that Asagi ever has with his lover. They release their hot cum at the same time and it feels so amazing inside his body. He shivers and moans softly as his lover slips his hard cock out from ASagi’s rectal. The white thick cum spurts out a little and it makes Asagi trembles slightly; he likes the feeling of his lover’s hot cum inside him. Then, his lover kisses him and pulls Asagi till he can rest his head on Lijuan’s chest. It feels so smooth and warm, just perfect. It does not take long for Asagi to go straight to sleep as he feels his lover’s warmth all over.

As he sleeps, he can feel his lover’s hot cum keeps on flowing out from his rectal, that makes Asagi moans a little and his face gets flustered, he moves closer towards his lover and hugs him tighter with both of his thin arms. His lover’s cum makes Asagi‘s fantasy runs wild and he starts to get some kind of erotic dream. That night, Asagi has a dream that he and Li is having another round and he can’t keep his breath and voice in control, that both of them are fiercely making love and kissing each other. Having such erotic dream while hugging his lover makes Asagi moans in his deep slumber, he softly whispers into his lover’s ears ( since he places his head near Lijuan's neck right now).

,’hhhnnn.. Li… its hot….hhhhnnn.....”

Of course Asagi does not realize that he talks in his sleeps, this is new, the very first time ever happens. Just having his lover’s hot cum inside him is more than enough to give Asagi an erotic dream like this one. He slightly moves his legs and places one of them on Lijuan’s , he hugs his lover from the side with his legs. the cum spurts more from his butt and Asagi flinches a little, he is still sleeping, soundly while hugging his lover tightly.

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:24 am

As we are both sleeping peacefully, I hear Sakura's voice calling.out to me so I slowly open my eyes and see his blushing face as he.moans during his sleep. Was he... having a wet dream? I watched his face as he kept saying my name and moaning. I was starting to get flustered lightly at his dreaming face. His leg clumbed on my waist as if he was inviting me to do more. I felt something wet on his thigh and noticed it was my cum from earlier. Was that the thing giving him a wet dream?
As he kept dreaming, I felt his hardened dick rubbing against my abs and I reacted to that. I was thinking of making his dream become reality. I pulled him closer to my body and started kissing his neck. I licked my way to his ear and nibbled on it.

"Wake up Sakura, you're making me horny. I want to make that dream if yours come true right now. Wake up my lover."

To prove my point, I rubbed my hardening cock against his rectal still
filled with my cum. He was driving me insane even in his dreams now. But then I heard something against one of the wibdows of our love hut. I looked out to see a raven with a piece of paper in its' beak. I ignored it. I had a feeling it was an assassination mission for Sakura. I felt like having him all to myself right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Asagi is still in a deep slumber as he keeps on having that erotic dream. But then something wakes him up, it is his lover, the efreet. He can feel his lover kissing and licking him and then he asks ASagi to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes, the night is still high and he barely sees the sun for sure. He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms and legs a little. He wonders what his lover says just now. He just says that Asagi makes him horny and wants to make his dream come true? Asagi does not realize it until he sees his cock, wet in the tip and hard. He blushes and then at that time he feels the cum spurts out again from his rectal, he flinches a little and he looks at his lover in a flustered face. He starts to think that his lover knows about his erotic dream. But then, ASagi gives him a seductive smile in his flustered face.

,” oooh?.... so it was a dream…. I see..You want to fill me with your hot cum again?”

He spreads his legs wide and he places his hands on his butt, spreads the cheek as well. He softly giggles and plays with his rectal a little, right in front of Li. His fingers become very sticky and wet since the hot cum from his intimacy is flowing out, it even makes the couch dirty. He gently gazes at his lover and then he wraps his smooth slim legs around Lijuan’s back, he pulls him closer till Lijuan’s dick rubs against his wet rectal. If his lover wants another round with him, then Asagi will be more than happy to give it to him. Asagi presses his rectal against lijuan’s dick more but keeps it outside, only the tip that touches his wetness; he knows that will make his lover gets even more excited.

,” I’m all yours… my lovely flame...fill me all the way to the hilt....”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm

It seemed to me that Sakura wanted to have a little fun with me before letting me take him again. He played with himself.for a bit then pulled me closer until the tip of my cock rubbed against his wet rectal. I smiled and kissed his lips softly. He didn't seem to mind doing it again with me right at this moment, under the night stars. I let my cock rub a little more against his rectal, feeling the pulsating skin before slowly slipping inside him. He was still wet from earlier and it almost felt like his inside were still throbing from the pleasure he had felt before.
I moved slowly but deep inside him, feeling every single milimeter of his intimacy as I made my way to his sensitive spot to rub it gently. I wanted to hear him moan. My hair cascaded on either sides of his head and I smiled at him before laying my lips on his iin a tender kiss filled with the live I had for him.

"Tell me Sakura, do you prefer your dream or is this reality feeling better? Did you think that the curious little flame found in the forest would become the blaze that keeps you warm?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

His lover slips all the way inside him so easily, that is for sure, Asagi is still very wet and sensitive after their intercourse before which is very intense. And now, he is about to have one like that again, sounds good to him. Asagi shivers slightly as he feels his lover’s hard dick slips inside his wet rectal, it feels so god, so hot that he moans loudly. He slowly reaches out to his lover and hugs him with both of his arms. His legs are on the bed as he spreads them wide. His lover asks him which he prefers, with a gentle seductive smile, asagi replies to his lover

,” The real you is always better no matter what .. Don’t ask me such silly question, you are my burning flame and I’m grateful that I dared you back then.. in the forest…”

He feels that his legs are a bit numb but he wants this pleasure to last long, so he rests his legs against his lover’s waist, hugging him there, it feels better and more comfortable. Asagi pulls his lover closer with his smooth legs and makes him goes deeper inside his wet intimacy. Asagi moans more and he shivers even worse.

,” Li… more… feels good… I want you inside… all the way in…”

He says those words gently as he throws a gentle seductive gaze at his beloved efreet. Provoking him as he always does .

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Since my lover askes me too, I slowly go all the way inside him and move slightly faster as I made him moan again. My eyes closed thanks to the pleasure that I felt once more. I felt his smooth legs against my waist and my hand instinctivally grabed one of his thighs to hold his leg there as I slowly moved inside him to bring up the pleasure more and more. His trembling body was more then perfect for me and I gently pressed my lips on his for a gentle kiss, over and over, making him moan again and again. I moved harder inside his rectal, knowing that would make him cling tighter on me. He was happy that he had dared me back when we met. I was more then happy. I grabed his thigh harder and thrusted deep and hard in him. He was my lover now, and I loved him like the sun bruns ib the brightest of flames, but our love burned like the hottest of blazes. I would make him happy. The happiest man in tge world.
The crow tapped the window again and I stared at it with a growl. It was really annoying. I would make it burst into flame if it didn't have that stupid paper in it's beak. It just had to wait. Sakura was busy right now.

"Burn in hell you stupid crow."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Asagi moans more and he screams louder as his lover goes deeper inside him. This feels so good, so amazing. His wet rectal starts to drip wet and the love juice is spurting out like a fountain his lover’s dick feels so hard, and big inside him, so good. Asagi even moves his waist and hips to match his lover’s movements. He makes his lover goes all the way in to the hilt of his deepest intimacy and he screams loudly in bliss. His legs get tighter around his lover’s waist and he moves more and more giving both of them pleasure beyond words.

,” Li.. so good!.. more… so good!... Ahh!...more….”

His rectal tightens around lijuan’s hard cock and he grips it hard. He gets highly aroused and he wants more than this, he wants to cum together with his lover, just like always. Asagi them gives his lover more pleasure as he leans closer and kisses Lijuan so hard on his lips. He slips his tongue inside his lover’s tongue and they make out hard for a while. Asagi moans loudly all the time and he just can’t stop calling out to his lover’s name, he gets wetter down there and his lover’s dick easily rubs every inch of his insides that starts to throb more and more.

," Li you're so big... inside me... more..."

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Sakura started to move his hips and waist to my movements, making me be able to go even deeper inside him. My lover moaned more and more, screaming my name and askibg for more. I just kept moving, givibg both of us the pleasure we desired. But everytime Sakura said something slutty like this, I felt like I could cum. Not yet, I wanted more of this.
Sakura started kissing me, making out with me to be more precise and I moaned as our tongues played around with eachother. That was something I always liked about Sakura. He is such a great kisser. After our arousing make out, he spoke once more and I moabed more. I grabed both of his legs and put them on my shoulders. In this position, I could easily touch Sakura most sensitive spot. And I wasted no time in doing so. I thrusted hard and deep, hitting his sensitive spot over and over again, making him moan, making me moan.

"Quit saying things like that Sakura, you'll make me explode. Then again, when you do say stuff like that, I can't resist and I have to make you moan more. Scream your pleasure my love. Lets cum together."

I moved a little faster inside him, though still as hard and deep. I wanted to make sure that I hit that spot all the time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm

With both of his legs on his lover’s shoulder, lijuan just goes all the way inside Asagi, all the way to the deepest hilt, to the most sensitive part of his intimacy. He can no longer moan, he screams his lover’s named keeps calling out to him like crazy. He keeps on slamming his butt against his lover’s hard cock continuously, he can’t stop, he can only go wilder and wilder each time. This is just too good, His lover keeps on hitting his sensitive spots and Asagi’s rectal dripping wet like crazy. Too much, the pleasure is just too great, too intense. His lover’s cum from their previous sex is still inside and it spurting out each time Lijuan slams his dick deep and hard inside Asagi. He tenses up and he releases his hot cum all over his body, Asagi squeezes his lover’s dick so hard and makes him cum as well, his rectal feels so full to the point that it’s about to explode.

,” ahhh… I… Its full.. so hot.. Li…. So many.. inside me… ahh.. it feels so hot…your cum..”

Asagi catches his breath as he hugs his lover with his smooth legs. He is calm now, they both are calm. They have two rounds of intense sex tonight, which is just great. Asagi smiles gently at his lover he kisses Lijuan softly in the lips. Just right when Asagi is about to gets up, he hears something in the window, a tapping sound, he looked away and he sees a crow there, it has something in its feet. But he does not want to get that one. He gazes at his lover and kisses him again; he licks his lover’s lips slowly and seals their lips in another gentle romantic kiss.

.” Great as always Lijuan.. that was awesome…. Umm…. Do you.. want to get that crow? It seems that the bird has..Something….I… don’t have a good feeling about this.”

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Once more we came at the same time, together. Sakura then said something slutty again about how much cum was inside him and I grinned. He really loved to say stuff like that didn't he? I let my.lover kiss me and hug.me with his smotth sexy legs and then he told me to go get the crrow. Devilish little pigeon. I got up with a low growl. When I approached the bird, I grabed the letter, then I grabed the bird. I felt like burbing him into notingness. I had told him to burn in hell. With a sigh I let the struggling bird go and brought the letter towards Sakura. There was only the mark of the ansatsu on it. I sighed and gave it to Sakura. It was probably some assassination mission for my lover. I sat down and grabed my lover's hand.

"I don't give a damn who they want you to kill or where they're sending you, I'm coming with you. You didn't give me these wings for me to stay in cage while you're out risking your cute little ass in foolish missions for a foolish man. Besides, I'm not letting you away from my sight anymore. I just found you."

PostSubject: Re: Back to home   

Back to top Go down

Back to home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next