First name : Ryohei
Nickname : N/A

Race: Forest Guardian

Sex of your character: Male

Sexual orientation of your character: as long as they please me

Profession: Beast Master

Kingdom: Mythical island

Powers:

Earth: growing plants, controlling all kinds of minerals on earth. Communicate with nature and its beings.
Darkness: leech
Water: water control, water transformation into ice
Light: healing, thunder storm ( from lightning )

Description of your powers:

Earth: I can make plants grow from the ground even though there are no water at all, with this I can make poison tendril grows to attack my enemies and weaken them fast. Not only plants, I can control metals too since they are part o the earth. Making earth quake or sand storm is quite simple for me. Also, I could communicate with the beast and understands the nature with this earth power.

Darkness:

leech : I can absorbs, or drain someone’s energy of life and uses it to heal myself, this can happen if I touch them or being close to them, even share body fluids with them. If I get a lot of energy, I can use it to strengthen my attacks and defense. I can even cast more powers if I have enough energy to do it.

Water : I can control water and make it as a weapon, solid weapon if I want to. I can turn it into ice at anytime and the best thing is that, this ice that I make can’t be destroyed my fire, that is the unique part of it since the ice’s durability is connected to my energy, so it will last as long as I have enough energy on me.

Light : making thunder storm and lighting storm are my best. I like lightning and it is a very powerful weapon to destroy my enemies. I can burn them with the high voltage of the lightning that I make. Beside this kind of attacking ability, I can also heal people if I want to, but I do this rarely.

Physical:

I have long blonde hair that reached my waist. It was straight and felt like silk once you touched it. I wore an earring that were made of natural olive branches. Those earring was pretty unique since they were on top of my ear instead of stabbed into it. I have light green eyes which are gentle. In the usual days, mostly, I would wear my elf clothes made of leaves or dead animal's skin. I made a simple robe from those things and I thoguht those were more than enough to be my clothing, I liked the texture just fine. Besides, with my earth powers, I could manipulate the leaves and all, made them a bit harder and changed their texture a bit to make clothes.

As for my skin, it's in light honey, so its not pale, I don't really enjoy being pale like vampire. My height is just the average height for elves and nothing much to be proud of about the height. As for my skill, I mostly doing my own job in the deep forest, talking to animals, and sometimes play with them.

Psycho:

I like plants and animals more than annoying people. I stayed in a forest which belonged to my tribe long ago. Right now, it was empty and only I and the animals lived in it. It made me acted a bit nervous and shy when it comes to other people. Because I mostly spend my time with animals, I became less sociable person. I don't like approaching others, or having intruders in my forest. I'd rather have a quiet life in my beloved forest rather than join the outer world with its lunacy.

Now, towards the person I like, well, I barely liked a person so I still did not know how I would react if I found one, but one thing, I had a feeling that I would hide myself and spy him rather than coming out and showed him myself, I'm not sociable after all.

Story:

My whole tribe left the forest long ago since they did not find something good in this forest. They said that they couldn't do anything for a living here and they wanted to seek another place.
So, I let them be and stayed here. Since this forest was empty and nobody here, I decided to take this huge forest as my own homeland. Ever since that day, I started to take care of this forest and its living thing. I began to talk with animals, understands the trees and plants, and all. I build my own house, a small one made of stone and wood. It was a small house but warm and comfortable. I have some barn where I kept my dogs and wolves, I let the big animals such as horses and tigers roam free. I only made barns and places for the little ones, just to make sure they are all right.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Takahashi
Journey Men

PostSubject: Re: Ryohei the elf   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Welcome!!! ^^ Have fun!

Ryohei the elf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Introduction & First of the First :: Character Introduction :: Kakure-
Jump to: