Share | 

At the Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:50 am

It was done. Fen and Seiran were now married. And just in time too. The crowd cheers for them and Seiran's mother appears with the woman that had almost taken his angel away. Ren stayed calm as Seiran clung onto his arm. The women came closer and Ren guessed that the one who touched Seiran was his mother. He simply glared at the other one. His lover's mother then asked to talk in private with his angel and allowed Ren to come along. Even if she did, Ren was not goibg to let his "wife" go alone.
They went up to their room and as Seiran and Ren sat together, the women sat in front of them. Seiran cuddled the demon's arm and Ren smiled lightly. He was still glaring at the woman destined for Seiran just a few moments ago. She then spoke this his angel. She said she was honnored of being promised to him and also said she would do her best in pleasing him. Ren couldn't hold it in a long threatening growl escaped his mouth. The woman cowered in fear.

-You will not touch him. He's mine! Go please someone else! I'm not sharing my "wife"! Got that?

It was more then the demon could handle. Nobody was ever to touch his Seiran. He then glared more at the yound woman and she started trembling. Then he stoped and grabed Seiran's hand in his. That would keep him calm enough for now. Though his mother better accept this union or else, somebody was going to die.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Seiran is so happy to have his husband with him like this, but then the girl says things that make ren angry. Of course those are polite words but ren is not pleased with that, neither does seiran. He tries to make the situation gets better so he kisses ren gently on his lips and hugs him tightly in his thin arms. That kiss makes both women shock, they have no idea that seiran and ren is spouse and when ren declared seiran as his wife, Inoue shivers and glares at seiran. She can’t help it but to get a bit angry. However, she sees her son, Seiran who looks so happy being together with ren. Before she can speak, seiran takes her place as he looks at the girl who is here to be his wife.

,’ please. My lady, I love this man and he is my everything, though it is an honor to hear you say those words to me, but I’m afraid I can’t be with anyone but ren..”

The lady’s face changes when she hears seiran says those words. She burst into tears and she walks out from the room, slamming the door behind her. Now, only three of them, seiran’s mother understands his son’s will, she loves seiran and all she wants to is to see this son of her happy for once in his life. She looks at ren with a soft gaze and says to her son in law.

,” so.. my son chooses you, well, you are my son in law now. Please.. take care of my seiran, if you need my help then feel free to visit my humble house… all I want is to see seiran happy, he never feel happiness in his whole life ever since he was born, I am nothing but an adopted mother to him but I love him like a son….so please.. he will be in your care now, I shall take my leave..”

Seiran’s mother leans closer to her son and gives him a warm loving hug. Seiran feels so relieves that his mother accepts this marriage. She decides to go home and so she does, now, only the two newlywed couple on the room. Seiran cuddles ren and he softly whisper to ren

,” well.. my husband ren.. there is only two of us now…. What you wish me to do?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Perfect. That stupid girl ran off crying. It was best that she understood that Seiran was Ren's now. The angelic him was a little disapointed towards the devil's attitude. He could have explained things the way his Seiran did, but he wasn't as calm as he was.
Ren then heard the mother talking to him and was pleased to see that she also understood. Though he wasn't expecting her to already consider him her son in law. He thought there would be a fight between them. Ren was slowly relaxing. The mother finally left and Seiran hugged Ren and asked him, as a husband, what he wanted to do. Ren leaned closer to his spouse and kissed his lips softly. They were married now, Ren was really the only man Seiran would ever be with.

-What we should do now, my little angel, is to start living our honeymoon. This hotel is luxurious enough, I'll just book the honeymoon suit if you want. I'm glad you accepted, The Angel says it sucks a little, he wanted to be the one to propose and he wanted to do it in a more romantic way, but we kind of ran out of time. Now, we have forever to be happy together.

Ren kissed his lover's lips and sliped his tongue in his mouth. He kissed his lover until his angel's soft face became flustered. Then, he just played with his lover's hair. He licked Seiran's lips and gave him a light kiss on his forehead. He then smiled at his lover and winked at him. Honeymoons usually meant other type of activities, but for now, Seiran had lived through many emotions today.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Now it’s just the two of them, the newlywed couple. This makes seiran a bit nervous. His spouse kisses him in a very passionate way as usual but somehow that kiss feels so different. They are no longer lovers they are spouse now. That makes out just now feels like a fist kiss again. seiran blushes so hard till his face turns so red like a tomato. He blushes so hard and moans softly when his spouse kisses him that way. Ren has always been an excellent kisser, yes, more than great! Seiran shyly looks into his spouse’s eyes and he wraps his arms around ren’s neck. He takes a deep breath and then he tries to calm down. He does not know why but right now he is very nervous.

,” Ahh… ren.. i.. it feels like… a first kiss I mean I… this is… our first kiss as a spouse … ummm…"

He tries to hide his flustered face but of course it’s useless. All he can do now is blushing red ad get shy. He then hugs ren tightly in his arms as he pulls ren closer t him till seiran can rest his head against ren’s chest. He closes his eyes halfway, wondering what the angel ren will think or say about this event. It feels like he is having two spouses in one body. But as long as it’s renji, it matters not for seiran.

Seiran can’t help it but to get even closer to ren and makes their chest softly rub each other. seiran can feel his spouse’s heart beat, it makes him feel so happy, this is the happiest day in his entire life. Then, he grabs ren by his face and looks at him with loving, caring and gentle gaze that is different from previously. He then softly says to his loved one

,” from now on, I’ll live only for you… my ren… I’ll keep this heart beating.. just for you…”

He then gives his loved one a gentle, happy smile and then hugs him tightly again. seiran feels like the happiest man in the world, he just get his eternal lover..

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:04 am

After their kiss, Ren thought Seiran had thought of something embarassing or maybe he was about to cry or something since his face was so red bug then he said that the kiss just now felt like their first kiss. Ren smirked wider and then took Seiran's chin in his fingers. The demon found his lover's face so adorably cute when he was blushing. Then Seiran got closer and rubbed his chest against Ren's. He said that he would keep his heart beating just for him. Ren pulled his lover's face closer and kissed him hard and deep. He sliped his tongue in his lover's mouth and made out with him for a while before letting go of his lips.

-You better keep that heart beating. If it ever stops, I'll eradicate this world or die trying. Is that clear? And as for the kissing, if it's to make you blush like that, I'll kiss you that way all the time from now on. You're such an adorable man. And you're all mine...and the angel me's also. Do you wish to learn my sensitive spots? Now that we're married I think you deserve to know them all.

Renji gave him a smirk and let his six big wings out to cover his lover with them. This angel had changed his life around. He trusted nobody but him. And it would stay that way forever.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Seiran does not expect ren to say that he would destroy the whole world if seiran ever goes to a deep sleep. Maybe that is romantic for this demon so seiran can only let out a small sigh and then he gently smiles at the demon spouse of his. He just received another hard and hot make out from his spouse it does feels different since right now; they kissed as a newlywed couple instead of lovers.

Ren asks him if he wishes to learn all of ren’s sensitive spots. It is true that seiran hasn’t known his lover’s sensitive spots. That will be fun to do since seiran is a bit curious as well about that. But he does not think that such lesson can be done with clothes on, so, Seiran slowly strips himself from his formal wear. He starts by taking off his brown tie and then his black suit. He puts those things on the side on the couch and then he takes off his golden shirt, followed by his black pants. He is naked now, right in front of his husband. Noticing that the couch is a little too cramped to start the lesson, seiran slowly slips himself out from his husband’s wings and he grabs ren’s hand. He walks slowly towards their bed room as he slowly leading ren to go there.
Seiran has noting on him so his whole skin and thin body are exposed clearly to his husband. He glances shyly towards ren and looks away.

He continues walking towards their bedroom. When they arrive, seiran opens the door and he slowly sit down on the large bed, he put his long black hair in the front’ covering his nipples and chest. He shyly looks at ren , now, he is ready for the lesson

,” Ahhh.. I… I’m ready to start my.. first… course.. umm.. my lovely.. devil..”

He blushes lightly as he says that. This is a little bit embarrassing but seiran can’t help it to get naked in front of ren. This is so that the lesson can start and going on properly.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Seiran managed to slip out of the demon's wings. Ren opened his wings to see his lover taking off his robe. He let it fall off of his body and got on the bed. He then said he was ready for his first lesson. Ren smirked and slowly stood up. He kept his wings out and walked towards his lover. He grabed his angel's chin and lifted it so he looked at his eyes.

-Here's how this little game is going to work. You can touch me anywhere except on my dick. First, touch my wings, find out the part that makes me shiver. You'll know when you find my sensitive spot. Go on my lover, my little angel, play with my body and find where my sensitive areas are. After you find the one on my wings, your next are to discover is my upper body.

Ren then sat next to Seiran on the bed and placed himself comfortably. He kissed his lover and hugged him tightly before bringing him on his lap. His angel's legs on either sides of the devil's body. He would let him do whatever he wanted, espcially finding his weak spots.

-Don't be shy now Seiran. We Are married after all. You can play with me all you want now. I'm only yours.

He licked his neck and bit him lightly. Ren felt like having some fun with his spouse. His wife. His little angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Seiran feels a bit shy doing things like this to renji. Usually he is the one who got explore all over by ren but right now, this is the opposite. This time, he is the one who will play with ren’s body and finds his sensitive spots. Shyly, senrain starts to caress ren’s wings slowly; he is blushing lightly as he does this. He starts by brushing his fingers all the way from the tip of the huge wings till he reaches the back of the wings. Since seiran sitting on ren’s lap, this will be easier to do. He continues to plays with his spouse’s wings. Seiran caresses the central part of the wings, and then he slowly feels it thoroughly, the texture, the smoothness, the warmth, everything about these wings. It makes seiran blushes a little more and he keeps on caressing ren’s wings over and over again, he traces every corner of it, he is amazed by the color and the beauty of those huge wings. The wings that always keep him warm each day and night.

,” ren.. this is… a little… embarrassing…you are so warm and smooth here…it feels good.”

Seiran leans closer and then he kisses his loved one gently, deeply. Then he releases their entwined lips. He then rubs his rosy cheek against ren’s smooth wings as he continues touching it all over. Then, seiran notices one strange thing about those wings. He sees something odd, he moves his hands towards the back side of those wings and the rubs it gently. He can feel ren’s wings moving slightly and he wonders what that is all about. Seiran continues and he spreads his legs widely as he sits on ren’s lap. He then rubs his thigh and skin against ren’s smooth wings, which feels so good to the point that it makes seiran moans softly.

,”nnnhh.. your.. your wings feels good… my.. my thigh.. ahh…so.. Smooth.. wings..’

The situation gets worse since ren starts to kiss and bites seiran’s neck, leaving hickey there. that makes seiran aroused even more than before. But right now, he wants to know ren’s sensitive spots, all over him. He wants to pleasure his husband

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

Ren shivered when Seiran started playing in his wings. It got worst when Seiran started rubbing his legs against the sensitive wings. Slowly, as Ren is kissing and bitting Seiran's neck, his body got aroused. Very slowly. Seiran did not notice it yet, but he was rubbing his naked legs against the demon's sensitive spot on his wings.
Ren then looked at his spouse and licked his lips. He then moved Seiran's legs away from his wings and closed his wings around his lover's body. He found them warm, then Ren would make him get hot.

-Don't get carried away with one single sensitive area. Move on to my upper body now, your...sexy, smooth legs have discovered the one on my wings. And I've discovered that your legs are sensitive to my feather's caress. Let the game continue, my Love.

Ren wasn't going to make it easy for his lover though. After telling him to continue on him, Ren used his lower wings to caress his lover's legs while Ren's fingers pinched his angel's hard nipples. He smirked. After all, he is a demon.

-Mmm. Seiran, you're so cute. I love that look on your face. I love to see myself in your eyes. I'm so happy that you accepted to bind yourself to me forever. That ring on your finger will never leave it. Neither will mine.

Ren's wings slowly changed from black and red to gold and red. A mix between the demo and the angel. A fusion of his two selves. This is as far as he could go to be balanced between them two.

[b]-We love you.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Seiran was a bit carried away by the smooth texture of ren’s wings, those wings are just perfect and smooth like silk. But the fun ends when ren starts to moves seiran’s legs away and feels his lover’s wings around his naked skin. It gets even better when his spouse caresses his thigh with the wings, its feather is touching seiran’s naked skin and that makes him blush and moans lightly. He shivers as his spouse continues the ‘little game’ by pinching seiran’s nipples. That makes him flinch and almost fall on top of ren’s body but he manages to keep still with both of his arms on his lover’s chest. He gets all flustered and red right now. He looks at his spouse with his gentle black eyes

,” Ahh… your.. Feathers… fells good… ahh.. my.. legs..”

His spouse requests that seiran should move to the upper body now, so he does as he is asked. He starts by caressing his spouse’s chest, strong shoulders and arms, and then he slowly brushes his lips on ren’s chest as well, kissing his loved one gently on the skin. His hands moves all way down and reaches ren’s waist. His loved one has such a strong and sexy waist, seiran takes his time playing in there a little by caressing it and then keeps on nibbling ren’s chest at the same time. This feels so arousing yet embarrassing at the same time, but seiran can’t help himself from continuing this little game. He moans and shivers more. He loses his balance a little and his arms lowered his naked body till their skin caresses each other and their legs are pressing to each other. That is just perfect; seiran can’t help it but to get all red and his heart pounding fast. He is excited to feel ren’s smooth, strong legs pressing against his naked thigh.

,” Ahhh.. ren… love… love you… please… I can’t… my hands... I can’t hold my body like this…any longer..”

He is so flustered and excited to the point that he has no strength left to keep the balance. If he falls on ren’s body then it will be hard to continue this little game, unless.. his lover has another plan..

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

Seiran didn't seem to be looking for any of Ren's sensitive areas. The more he touched the devil's body the more he was getting flustered and excited. Maybe Ren's game became a little bit more interesting then he had planed? He let Seiran's fingers brush against hos skin from his chest to his waist and Ren's eyes slowly closed under the delight that brought him. But the pleasure turned into something more amusing soin after. His little angel lost his balance and fell almost completly on the demon's body. He was trembling. Ren could smell his excitement. The demon shivered as he got aroused by that smell. He made Seiran look up towards his face and smiled. He wasn't going to help Seiran regain his balance. If the angel falls, he would fall on the devil's body. Instead, Ren kissed his lover deeply. Sliping his tongue in his lover's mouth and making out with him until he felt Seiran's arms giving up. His lover felll on him and Ren smiled more. Their legs pressing against eachothers as their bodies connect. Perfect.
The devil then caressed his lover's body with his wings, from the legs all the way to his butt.

-It's seems to me, Seiran, that your excitement got the better of you this time. Though my little game can wait. Your flustered face is telling me that you want me. Is that correct? Do you want to to make you climb the wall in pleasure again? If you do, place yourself and I'll please you. I'll feed that hunger of yours. And you have no need to feel embarassed, we're married now. Even you will get to see my awkward days.

Ren then kissed his lover and pulled his lower body closer, making Seiran' crotch rub against his. He pulled his angel until he was sitting on him with his legs on eithher sides of his body. He didn't stop kissing him. All Seiran had to do is place Ren's dick and the other little game could commence.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Seiran is all but red, shy, and flustered. Their bodies rub against each other and that makes him more and more excited. He is already aroused and his butt is dripping wet without his lover touching him there. This is bad, Seiran feels so embarrassed and yet he can’t stop himself from trembling and rubbing their skin against one another. The sensation gets worse as his spouse caresses seiran’s naked thigh with his wings, which makes him, moans softly and trembles more. He shivers in pleasure and aroused so badly.

Ren makes it worse as he grabs seiran and makes him sits on renji they are making out hard when his spouse does this to seiran. His butt twitching slowly and his body shivers in such an erotic way. He really loses his balance and he can’t stay sitting on ren while he is not really ‘sitting’ on his spouse. Right now he is still holding himself up with both hands; he is slightly floating above his lover’s dick. Seiran can’t keep this for long. He gives up and he falls on ren. His lover’s big erect dick slips inside seiran’s wet rectal so easily. It’s all the way inside him, it feels so deep and hot inside, but also a bit hurt since seiran just falls on renji rather than putting it inside slowly. There is nothing to say or does, he just can’t hold his body up any longer.

,’AAAHH!. It.. big.. so big.. ren , I.. I can’t move.. ahhh…I feel weak…”

Seiran can’t help it but to moan loudly when his lover’s dick goes all the way inside him. ren is so big and erect, it feels so good inside and he gets wet even more. He hugs ren with both arms and lies down on ren’s muscular chest. Seiran is weak all over now, he can’t do anything or move, he is too excited and this excitement ‘weakens ‘him a lot.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 am

Seiran couldn't seem to be able to hold himself over Ren like this for long. Before the devil could catch him, Seiran fell on him and made the red haired devil's dick slip all the way in the depth of his rectal. Ren moaned and his head fell back but he was still worried that this blunt thrust might have hurt his little angel. He looked at him while Seiran was screaming and trembling on him. Though he was too weak to move on him or anything. Ren then held his lover tightly in his arms and gently spun him around until Seiran's back touched the soft bed. Ren was still inside him, but he didn't want to hurt him so he started kissing his spouse's lips gently. He waited for the pain to leave his lover's rectal. Then he slowly started moving inside him. Ren moaned lightly as his dick rubbed Seiran's insides. He then looked at his lover and smiled.

-You're so beautiful Seiran. Does it hurt? You did fall hard on me... though it feels so good... I wont be able to stop myself right now. I can only tell you that I'll be gentle with you. Don't be shy. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me how hard, how deep you want me. I want to hear your voice, my lover.

Ren slowly licked his lover's neck and nibbled his most sensitive area. He loved to feel Seiran shivering and trembling under his touch. It turned him on even more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Seiran couldn’t hold himself anymore, that blunt thrust of ren’s big hard dick makes him screams and shivers violently. That is just too much to handle for seiran who is already excited all over. It still hurt a little and ren spins seiran a little till he lies down on bed. They kiss for a while and ren stays still during that kiss. He knows that ren hasn’t move yet since he does not want to hurt seiran. The kiss does not last long since ren starts to rub his big hard dick inside seiran’s rectal slowly. That makes seiran moans a little more and he shivers under ren. He is no longer in pain since his loved one takes his time before making love to seiran. He shyly looks at his loved one and flustered a little more.

He slowly moves his hips and waist, matching the rhythm if ren’s movements to give both of them pleasure and bliss. Then, at the same time, he grabs his lover’s face and gives him a gentle loving kiss. That kiss lasts longer than before and it makes both of them moans softly. Then, he releases their lips slowly as he softly says to his beloved devil

,” take me…. I want you… more.. Ren.. all of you… I want it….i can’t hold it anymore… please.. deep inside me..”

Those words are said shyly but he does it well at least. His face is all but red blush color and he can’t think of anything but his lover’s hard, big dick. His rectal tightens around Ren’s lusty dick and letting it goes deeper inside him. seiran moans louder and his wet rectal just ‘eat’ ren’s dick completely. He shivers and wraps his slim arms around his lover’s strong, manly shoulder.

,” Ahhhhh….. big…. So big.. nnh… Ren… it feels so tight.. so full…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Ren was satsified with Seiran's words, but he felt concerned that his lover would reach climax to quickly. He said he couldn't hold it anymore. Ren was hoping that it was his desire, his need for him that he couldn't hold in anymore and not his cum. Ren didn't want this to be so quickly. To think that Seiran was supposed to look for the devil's sensitive points to get him hard. Yet it was the opposite now. Seiran had gotten aroused instead and now Ren had to embrace him. Not that he minded.
Seiran wanted him. His angel wanted the devil all the way inside him. With a devilish smirk, Ren pushed his hard dick deep in his lover and moved there, hard and deep. Ren moaned and leaned foward to lick his little angel's tender neck. Seiran even started saying more exciting things to the demon. He was saying that Ren was do big and that it felt tight inside him. That made Ren get more aroused and slightly bigger in his lover. He groaned in pleasure and started moving harder inside him.

-I was going to take you nice and slow, but after what you said, I don't think I can. Seiran, you make me lose control all the time. I'll try not too, but I want to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow!

Ren thrusted deep inside his lover, he tried as hard as he could to not take him like a beast. Though the beast was coming. Ren groaned again and felt the fabric in his hands riping. The sheets were so fragile to him. Ren looked at his lover and saw himself in his black eyes. Ren had red eyes. Seiran was so beautiful. He leaned down and kissed his lover hard and deep. He slipped his tongue in his mouth and made out to him for some time before letting him breathe. Seiran really was his forever now. That made him happy. Ren then pinched his lover's nipples. Ren loved to see his Seiran's flustered face. He licked his angel's lips and whispered a light I love you before kissing him again as his dick kept thrusting inside him over and over again. Ren was still far from cumming, he was going to need a lot more of his lover before reaching climax.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Seiran can only moan and shivers under his lover’s touch. He can’t help it but to scream louder and called out to his lover’s name over and over again. His devil says that he will take sieran so hard to the point that he won’t be able to walk tomorrow. He likes that idea actually. If he can’t walk that means he can cling more to his spouse and that sounds like a good idea. He smiles gently and grabs ren’s face before giving him a gentle kiss. He feels his lover’s dick gets bigger and that makes him more excited than before. seiran shivers and trembles sweetly under ren and he wraps his arms and legs around his spouse’s body. He grabs ren tightly and that makes his lover’s hard dick goes all the way inside him.

,’ AAAaahhhh… more… so good… harder…. Nnnnnnnhhhh…big… you’re big!”

Seiran doesn’t care if tomorrow he can’t walk properly all that he can think about right now is his lover’s touch and he wants more of this intense touch, he want more of this devil. seiran moves his waist and hips as he matches the rhythm of ren’s movements it gives both of them more pleasure and he starts to scream ren’s name over and over again. seiran gets all red and he still wants more of this intense sex. He likes the touch of his loved one and he wants more of this warmth and lust.

He gets tighter around ren’s big dick and squeezes it hard inside. Right now, ren can feel seiran’s inside squeezing him like a lime. This feels so good and seiran’s rectal gets wet more and more. He grabs his lover’s face and then whispers into his ear

,’ mo….more…. i.. want… please… all of you… I want…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Ren kept slaming inside his lover. The angel kept on screaming his name and moved his hips and waist over and over again. It made Ren go insane. He got bigger again and he kept moving harder. Seiran kept asking for more, he wanted it harder, he wanted more. Ren grinned and groaned. The devil licked his lover's neck and bit him softly. Ren wanted to make his lover moan even nore. He wanted everyone to hear them as they had sex. This was technically their honeymoon. The devil looked in his spouse's eyes and smiled more at him. He thrusted more inside his lover when he felt Seiran squeezing his hard dick in his ass.

-So good. Seiran, it feels so good inside you. If you don't stop seducing me with your words, I'll end up going too wild on you. Is that what you want? You want me to unleash myself on you?

Ren couldn't help it anymore, he picked his lover's legs and lifted them up on his shoulders. He slammed it deeper and harder inside Seiran. His claws were pressing on his skin, they didn't hurt him, they just stayed on the skin. Ren's demonic side was coming out some more, his claws were sharper and his fangs longer. He wanted to hear Seiran call out to him more. He needed it. Ren leaned closer to his lover's ear and whispered a happy honeymoon in it. Then he gently nibbled his ear and neck. Ren wanted more, but he was still gentle enough to not hurt him too much.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

The sex goes very intense and his demon goes all wild and fierce right now. Seiran never sees his loved one this wild. Probably because this is their honeymoon and their first intercourse as a married couple that makes ren goes all wild and fierce. Seiran keeps on screaming in bliss and it gets worse when his lover lifts his legs up and slams hard and deep inside his wet excited rectal.

,’ good!.. ren feels good!! I love it!! AAaaaaaHHhhh.. more.. more… I want you… I want more of ren!”

Seiran voice’s is trembling and his body also does the same. He tried to reach for ren’s shoulder as they make love hard. He hugged his beloved demon tightly with his smooth legs and arms. Seiran called out to his spouse more and more, he kept calling to ren and wanted more of this wild intercourse. He kisses his loved one and makes out to him hard. He moans and shivers at the same time. This is too wild and great for him to endure. He spreads his legs wider and hugged ren closer, making his lover’s big cock slipped deeper inside the depth of his slutty wet rectal. Seiran does not mind ren’s claws and fangs, those things make his lover hotter anyway and he likes that.

He tightens his rectal around ren’s dick and squeezes it hard as if he is trying to ‘devour’ his lover’s dick so badly. He continues screaming and moaning in bliss, and then both of them tenses up, reach climax together at the same time. Seiran shots his cum all over his body with a loud scream and he felt ren ‘s dick keeps on shooting hot cum inside his body, his lover shots a lot tonight.

,” Ahhhh.. Ahhh.. ren.. it.. feels hot… your.. dick.. ahhh.. it keeps on cumming.. inside… so good…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Ren had never felt so good doing it with Seiran. It felt wild, it felt intense, it felt perfect. Ren's fangs and claws were dangerously long for Seiran, but he was being as careful as he could doing this hard sex. He moaned and groaned as they kept their bodies against one another. Eventually, Seiran and Ren both tensed up and came together. The devil was very aroused so he came alot. Seiran kept moaning as he came for a while. When he was done, he grabed his spouse's face and kissed him hard. Then Ren sliped his dick out of his lover's body. His cum followed soon after. Ren leaned closer to his lover's rectal and licked it all clean. He then licked Seiran's cum off his crotch and belly. He passed his fingers on the cum that had spurted on his own body and licked them clean.

-How are you feeling Seiran? Tired Love? Or do you still want to play with me?

Ren's demonic side was stronger then the angelic side right now so his eyes were dark red. He leaned foward and kissed Seiran more gently then earlier. His lover was probably too tired to have more fun with him right now. The demon did go a little rough on him after all.

-I guess I should wash you and then let you rest. We'll have the rest of the honeymoon tomorrow night...

Ren winked at him. He then picked him up and brought him to the bath. His lover was limp in his arms. He must be exhausted after all this. Ren washed him gently, softly. Then he dried him off and brought him back to the bed. He covered his lover's body and laid down behind him. Ren started rubbing his liver's legs and hips before they could even hurt. He then told his lover to sleep and that he would take care of him and watched over him while he slept.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Tonight, his lover was really wild and unlike before, ren made this intercourse very wild and intense to the point that seiran couldn’t stop shivering and trembling. His lover still wanted to play but seiran had so little energy left. He couldn’t go on anymore in this game. He was far too exhausted. He started to think that he might not be able to walk tomorrow. His lover then picked him up and brought him to the washroom, he washed seiran slowly since he knew that his spouse was tired like hell.

When ren was done washing seiran, both of them back on the bed. His lover rubbed seiran’s legs to make it comfortable and then soon after that, seiran closed his eyes and he fell into a deep slumber. He slept like a brick and all that he felt was ren’s warmth all over his thin body. seiran hugged his loved one as he slept. He rubbed his body slowly against ren to get more comfort. He moaned a little in his sleep.

Soon, the morning came and the sun was already high in the sky. Seiran was so tired and he almost slept till noon. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to move his body but he flinched lightly. He tried to get up but he could only sat on his lover. He couldn’t feel his legs and his waist felt numb. Seiran looked at his lover as he kept cuddling ren close to him. He softly said to his lover with his face blushing red.

,” hmmm… ren.. i… can’t feel my legs… my waist felt numb… i.. I don’t think I can walk…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 am

Ren let Seiran sleep and then closed his eyes also. He slept lightly, completly satisfied for once. He felt his lover moving on him during the night, searching for heat on his body. Ren smiled in his sleep and instinctively wraprd his lover's thin body with his arms and wings. Seiran woke him up the next morning by sitting up on him. Ren simply looked at his lover's inviting body and smiled. Seiran told him that his lower body was numb. He didn't think he could walk today. Ren slowly sat up and held his lover in his arms. He smiled again and then kissed Seiran's lips hard. He sliped his tongue in his nouth and kissed him until Seiran's face was flustered and he moaned.

-Good morning my little angel. You say you can't walk? I don't see any problems there. I'll just take good care of you until you can stand on your own two feet again. Now then, you must be hungry, I'll go and make you something. You stay right here and look at me as I cook for you.

Ren sliped out of the bed and only put a red satin sheet around his waist. He walked towards the small kitchen area and looked through the ingredients they had. He made a quick spicy ramen soup with terriyaki chiken as garnish on top of it and half of an egg to help his lover regain his energy and heal his numb lower body quickly. He then brought the bowls to the bed, put his on the night table, and then started to feed his lover. Like he said, Ren would take good care of his spouse until he was all better.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Seiran was all rise and shine but he could not walk. his lover did not take it as a problem and simply said that he was going to take a good care of him until he was all healthy again and good. it took Ren almost as fast as flash to cook the spicy ramen and the tasty garnish on top . As far as he remember , his lover had not cooked for him until now. his lover fed him the ramen and seirn's face turned into a delighted happy face. this noodle was just great, this was how he liked it, spicy and the taste was incredible. With a smile on his face, he said to his lover

,' this is amazing!! Ren!! i never thought you are such an excellent chef!! This is the best ramen ever!"

After that, Seiran got another bite of the ramen from his lover and let ren fed him till the bowl was empty to the hilt. seiran's face was all happy and delighted thanks to the delicious meal ren made for him. he then grabbed a glass of water that was on the table beside their bed. he drank it and put it back on the table. after finished feeding seiran, ren started to eat his share of ramen and finished it . after they both done eating, Seiran grabbed his lover with both of his arms and then he clung to him close. He felt like he wanted a bath after eating and he thought that a nice cooling bath would refresh their bodies from the tiring night.

,"... umm.. wash me ren? i believe we need to wash now , a nice cooling bath would be great.. i can cling to you more when we're bathing together , like the idea?"

Seiran smiled and leaned his body against ren since he was all tired and weary, he could not move and feel his waist to legs. his lover would need to carry him all the way to the shower room then.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Ren was slightly surprised that Seiran said he was an amazing chef. He clearly remembered the angel him cooking breakfast the very second day they were together. They were at Seiran's place too. Ren ate his ramen slowly and then heard Seiran asking for a bath. With a smirk, he got up, sliped his hands under Seiran's thin body, picked him up and slowly brought him to the bathroom. He sat Seiran on the side of the bath and filled the tub up with luke warm water. Not too hot, not too cold, comfortable. He then took off his clothes and picked his lover up in his arms again. He steped into the tub and slowly sat down, holding Seiran tightly against him. Once they were both comfortably under water, Ren kissed Seiran gently.

-Don't tell me you forgot about the breakfast that Renji made you the day after we met? Whatever. The angel didn't tell you he was raised almost by royalty? He knows how to dance, how to cook, how to fight, how to write in all dialects. Don't you know it's not the common people that have this chance and knowledge. The little bastard is rich yet he lives in the streets. He hides away because of my desire, my need for violence all the time. The rage that consumed me before I met you. He always thought he wasn't worth what he was given. Didn't you ever notice how...royal he appears?

Ren chuckled and laid back in the tub. Renji never showed it but even what he gave Seiran was worth a fortune. The little earing was a really rare jewel that had been used to seal Ren away. Every piece of jewelry on this body was worth it's weight in gold. Even their clothes were made of the finest silk. Ren's armor was made with black dragon scales, the rarest, the most expenssive. Ren whispered loving words in Seiran's ear and kissed his cheek before relaxing in the water some more.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

One thing for sure, Seiran never forget that renji was a great chef and a capable cook. The thing was that he never tasted the demon's cooking, so this was the first time he did. He thought that the taste would be different but maybe not that different since he already tasted it just now. Ren told him that Renji, the angel, was a noble man and was raised up like a prince. He already knew about that, he just did not think that ren and renji shared the same skill and everything except the personality. he thought that the two would have a very different skill and fondness. His lover brought him towards the tub and gave him a kiss. Seiran looked at his demon lover with a gentle gaze.

,' well... I've tasted renji's cooking but this is the first time i've ever tasted yours... turns out that you two share the same skill... tell me... do both of you also have the same hobbies and interest?"

He really need to understand both ren and renji a bit more since he was actually married to two different men, the one was a demon and the other one was an angel. sure that they shared the same body, soul, heart, and even mind, but something told seiran that his lover was more complicated than that. at least, ren should have something that renji did not really like and renji must also felt the same. It was still possible for the two to have different interest in hobbies or food, maybe anything else.

Seiran wrapped his thin arms around his lover's neck, rested his head on Ren's chest and traced his lover's muscle with his long slender fingers. he smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his lover's warmth. He gave his beloved a long deep loving kiss and let their lips separated

," It feels so good ren.. i like being with you just like this... seems like we have all the time in the world... just two of us..."

the bath lasted for a moment of time and then seiran started to smell a strange scent. the window of their bathroom in the inn was opened widely to let some fresh air coming in, but the one that seiran breathe in was not fresh air. He noticed it but it was already too late, he breathed too much of the colorless poison gas. He looked down through the window near the tub and saw the lady whom his mother wanted him to marry. He saw her left with a strange looking bamboo stick on her hand. His vision got blurry and he felt hot in his throat, he couldn't breathe. then, he coughed and spilled some blood into the tub.

,'Ahh.. what... is this....Ren.. my.. voice... my..vision... i can't...breathe.. "

Seiran felt in pain and he fell unconscious inside the tub, his head lying on ren's chest. The poison was really strong . it seemed that the lady did not want anyone else to have seiran..

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am

Seiran asked questions to Ren about what he and Renji shared in common. But they didn't really share anything in common except the body. Ren had only learned to cook because he could see Renji cooking all the time. Really, the more the demon thought of it the more he noticed that Renji and him didn't share anything but a body and Seiran. Though before Ren could answer him, Seiran started gasping for air and then collapsed. Ren stood up and saw the damned woman running away. He wanted to go and kill her, but Renji suddenly took over. He grabed his lover, opened his golden wings and destroyed the toxic gas. Then, he used his own life force and forced it down into Seiran, clearing his body from the deadly gas. Renji coughed a little and then brought Seiran in their bedroom, opening the windows wide to make fresh air come in. Since he was part demonic, Renji would not die from the poison, but there were still some undesired effects. He coughed more and spit out blood. He heard Ren tell him not to worry, simple lacerations in their throats. Renji them plucked out a few golden feathers from his wings and then dusted the golden powder on his lover's face. This golden powder would help with any residual traces of the poisonous gas. Now the demon wanted the female's death.
The angel went out and found the woman fast. He let the demon take over again, and the woman's blood colored the walls of the buildings around and the demon's chest. Renji then went back to Seiran and wuickly washed his body from all the blood. The angel took his place next to Seiran. He gently rubbed Seiran's hair. There was no more traces of gas around or in Seiran's system.

-Wake up my Seiran. Wake up and smile for me.

Renji coughed out some blood again and whiped it off.

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: