View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am

The poison was quite strong and he could barely breathe. He felt his lover tried to heal him and carried him all the way to the bed. His lover did something about the poison inside seiran's body and then he used his feather to destroy the rest of the poison that seiran breathe in. the golden powder healed seiran but the poison still held some effect. Seiran opened his eyes slowly, his vision was still blurry but he could feel renji's presence, as far as he remember, this was the first meeting with renji after the marriage ceremony. It must be admitted that all this time, ren was the one stayed with seiran day and night during the wedding days and before it. He kind of missed renji now. He smiled happily when he felt renji's presence around him. He tried to reach out for him but it seemed that renji was so far, it probably the effect of the poison. He did not know how long his vision would stay blur but it would eventually back to normal maybe in two days. He finally reached his lover and hugged renji tightly.

," renji… renji… I miss you… so much… right now....I can't see you clearly but think it's fine. i'll back to normal maybe in two days...."

His words may sound ridiculous but it was the truth. He already spent most of his time with ren and now renji appeared again. Of course he loved them both and happy to have such a unique lover like this angel. He hugged renji and buried his face on his lover's chest. He shivered a little since he felt a bit dizzy. He wanted to feel his loved one against him, close to him. Seiran did not want to let renji go, he just kept on hugging him, and even tried to kiss his loved one. His vision was blurry and it turned out to be bad enough. He tried to reach renji's lips but he kissed renji on the chin, just lightly touched his lower lip. He shivered again, his head was throbbing like crazy, he did not want to sleep though, all he needed now was his lover's touch and warmth.

,' for a second there… I thought our moment was over… I was so scared that I might leave you to deep coma…"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Seiran eventually woke up, but it seemed that he couldn't see Renji even if he was sitting right next to him. It must been a side effect to the poison he had breathed in. Seiran tried to kiss him, but only slightly brushed his lower lip and mostly kissed his chin. Renji smiled and then pulled Seiran in his arms. He lifted his lover's chin and pressed his lips softly against his. Renji slowly slipped his tongue in his wife's mouth and played with Seiran's tongue for some time. The angel took his time tasting his lover's mouth. At the same time, he made sure the poison was completly gone. It was his first time after their wedding that he was with his Seiran. He had given Ren the tine he wanted to spend with Seiran.

-My Seiran. Our moment will never be over. Even if you would have fallen into a regenerative coma, I would have taken care of you until you wake up. But I prefer hearing your voice. I will take care of you, I will be your eyes until you can see again. I have also missed you.

Renji pulled Seiran until he was sitting on his lap. He made sure that his lover was still covered by the blacket. He kissed him again.

-Is there anything you'd like to do? Or eat? I simply want to be with you now. I've missed the feel of your skin, the scent of your hair, the warmth of your breath. Ren had the chance to have not only the wedding but also part of the honeymoon with you. May I have the honnor of habing my own little honeymoon with you, my Love?

Renji made Seiran close his eyes, he didn't need them right now. He kissed his eyes lids and smiled even if his lover couldn't see it. He placed his lover's ear against his chest. His heart was beating slowly, powerfully.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 am

He could feel his angel renji in his arms. This was all that he need right now. It was too bad that at the time Seiran missed his angel, he could not see properly, how he missed those gentle eyes, that face, the red hair too, everything about his renji the angel. His lover asked him if he needed to eat anything or do something. Seiran did not want anything but his renji now. He was sitting on renji's lap right now. He hugged his angel closely. His body trembled lightly in the angel's arms.

Seiran started to rub his lover's face with his hands, he could not see clearly but he could still see his lover's lips, he could trace it using his hands. He missed this feelings for so long. He took his time caressing renji's cheek and then, this time, he manage to kiss his lover's lips. He finally taste it, renji's lips. He tried hard to kiss his lover, he missed his angel so much already. He wanted to have his time with renji now, they would have the whole time in the universe just for the two of them.

,' ahh…. Ahhh.. renji… touch me… I want you… I want to feel your touch… you can have me…this is our honeymoon."

Seiran smiled gently towards his lover , he was still covered by the blanket right now. He hugged renji. Kissed him softly, gently, tasting the kiss more and more, he really missed renji so much. He loved both the angel and the demon but this time, he would give himself to the angelic renji while the demonic side of him was 'resting'. His hands moved up and touched renji's face, seiran closed his eyes and used his senses and touch to find his lover's lips and all. The kiss continued for a long time, it felt like it would last forever. Finally, after that deep long kiss, Seiran let go of his lover's lips. He slowly opened his eyes, still blurry but he could still see renji before him.

,' you want more of that renji? You can do anything you want with me… anything…I'm all yours…. Take your time and.. let's enjoy this moment…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri May 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Seiran was very persuassive in what he wanted the golden winged angel to do. He wanted Renji to touch him. So, being a good husband, Renji let his hands slowly glide upon Seiran's body ashhis mate kissed him deep and hard. Renji passed his hands under the blanket and touched his lover's skin. When the kiss ended, Seiran asked Renji if he wanted him. The angel smiled at him and let his hands reach his mate's butt. So soft, plump, sexy. Renji licked his lover's lips ad kissed him softly. Seiran couldn't see him well, but he could feel him well enough. He slipped one finger inside his mate's rectal and smiled more when his lover moaned and trembled. Renji loved seeing his lover's flustered face, and since Seiran couldn't see, he seemed to have lost his shyness, or maybe the demon had something to do with all this. Maybe he had taken Seiran so many times that the beautiful man in Renji's arms had lost all of his shyness. It was a little sad, but interesting as well.
Renji slowly stretched Seiran's rectal until his third finger was comfortable inside his mate, then he took his fingers out, licked them, spread Seiran's legs and slowly, ssoftly sliped his erect dick inside his lover's moist, tight rectal. Renji moaned lightly. This was their honeymoon. So Seiran wanted Renji to enjoy this. There was nothing more that Renji enjoyed then seeing Seiran's face when he was feeling pleasure. Renji kissed his lover's eyes closed.

-You don't need those right now, you just need to feel me. Feel me Seiran. I'm going to love you slowly. I'm going to make you fall deeply for me, more then you are now.

Renji slowly started moving inside Seiran. It was tight, wet. Seiran might not be aware of it but he was covered in golden powder, it was maki g him look so beautiful, Renji had made a special blend of that powder, not only was it healing, but it also made Seiran desire him a little more then usual. He could make it aphrodisiac to the point that his lover would jump him, but he just wanted Seiran to heat up lightly. Renji licked is lover's nipple softly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 pm

His lover did what seiran wanted him to, he started to lick seiran's skin, kissing him, and teasing seiran all over. Renji caressed seiran's butt and he shivered softly in response to his lover's touch. After a while, his whole body felt so strange, he felt hot all over, and he could not stop shivering lightly. Seiran started to touch himself a little, he caressed his chest, shoulder, neck, all over. His hands were wild and he felt so hot right now. He did not know what happened to him but it seemed that it was some kind of aphrodisiac. When his lover splayed with seiran's rectal, he could not help it but to moan lightly. It got worse when renji pulled his fingers out and replaced it with his erect dick. His spouse slipped his hard big dick inside seiran's rectal which was tight and wet.

,' Aaahhhh.. aaaaaahhhhnnnn… renji feels so big… it's so strange… nnnhh.. my body.. ahhh.. aaahhh…"

Seiran who was closing his eyes , used his hands and legs to trace renji's strong manly figure. He moved his arms and legs to hug renji. He got horny and rubbed his naked legs against renji's strong muscular back. It made him moan more, it made seiran got more aroused when he felt his lover's strong muscles against his skin. Renji was very manly and sexy with those muscles. Not enough only using his legs, seiran started to caressed renji's hair, and then went lower to caress his lover's shoulder, neck, chest. He was moaning while he did all this. Feeling renji's body like this, with eyes closed felt more arousing than he thought it would be.

As seiran got more and more excited, his rectal started to swallow renji's big erect dick all the way inside. His wet rectal squeezed renji's cock eagerly like a hungry rectal. Seiran slowly moved his waist, following the movement of renji's big dick inside him. He called out to renji over and over again, with his eyes closed, his mind went crazy and fell deeply in bliss.

,'AAAaaaahhhhh… renji… feels so good!... nnnnhhh…. More…. More…. Deeper… inside me….go deeper… harder…. So good… it… it feels so hot.. so hot inside me.. renji…."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri May 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Renji smiled as his beautiful lover touched him all over, slowly, eagerly. His rectal swallowed Renji's dick completly. Seiran had noticed that his body's temperature had risen. Renji enjoyed seeing Seiran's flustered face, since his mate's eyes were closed, he was showing much more expression in his face. Renji just moved in Seiran as his lover kept calling for him more and more.

-The reason why you're feeling so hot, is because of my golden powder all over your body. It's a healing powder, and an aphrodisiac, that's why I will only use it on you.

Renji smiled and thrusted more inside his lover. This was his honeymoon with his lovely Seiran. He licked Seiran's lips and started moving harder, slipping deeper inside his mate. It felt good, so good. This was what his angel wanted, harder and deeper, so this is what he was going to get. Renji moaned and pin hed Seiran's light pink nipple. It made his lover moaned more and Renji smirked. He kissed his lover's lips and slipped his tongue in his spouse's mouth. The golden winged angel made out to the white winged angel for a while, hearing him moaning and feeling him tremble in his arms.

-You're so sexy Seiran. I was thinking, Ren got to have you drunk on wine, I want to see you drunk on my aphrodisiac.

Renji spread his wings and let some more golden powder fall on Seiran's soft, thin, sexy body. It wasn't fair for him that the demonic him got all the fun and got to see him without any of his shyness, going wild on him. The angelic Renji wished to see and experience that also.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 pm

This feelings felt a bit different from what ren the demon did to him. But this gentleness was driving him crazy slowly. Renji's touch on his skin felt like a burning flame caressing his sensitive spots all over. Seiran couldn’t help it but to moaned loudly and called out to his lover's name over and over again. He trembled sweetly under renji's body. His lover gave more aphrodisiac on Seiran who was already excited. He couldn't hold it anymore, the aphrodisiac was too much already. His rectal tightened around renji's huge dick, squeezing it like a hungry one. Seiran who was flustered, over excited and incredibly aroused started to move his waist and hips harder on renji. He then pushed renji down to the bed, he sat on renji's dick now. He slammed his butt over and over again on renji. He was screaming in bliss. He couldn't stop this act. His crotch was getting all wet and slutty.

,' aahhh.. aaahhh.. so hot.. renji is so big!!.. more.. more.. I want.. more.. nnnhhhh…"

Seiran spread his legs widely, he shoved his lover's dick deeper inside his wet tight rectal. He showed renji just how wet he was down there. Their crotch rubbed against each other violently, Seiran did not want to stop this and he couldn't stop either, he was over excited already, all he could think of was nothing but to feel his spouse's hot big dick inside him, getting bigger and bigger. Seiran scratched renji's thigh as he placed both of his hands there to hold on as he kept slamming his butt on his lover.

,' nngghh… aaahhh… aaaahhh… big… so big… it feels so full… my insides.. nnhh… renji.. renji … more…"

Seiran did not know what happened to him anymore, he felt hot all over, his whole body was burning with lust and desire. He looked at renji who was under him with a soft alluring gaze. He smiled softly, and rotated his butt on renji, he made his lover huge dick rubbed every inch of his insides.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Having his spouse screaming like this without end made Renji's dick grow bigger and bigged inside him. It seemed that his sweet lover couldn't stop anymore. They were making love like they were trying to crash into eachother. Renji had never felt this good in such a long time, then again, this was the best he's ever had and it was with his Seiran. His angel got tighter, swallowing his dick that asked for just that, Renji even got push on his back and witnessed his lovely mate ridding him like there's no tomorrow. The golden winged angel could only look at this arousing spectacle and moan with his lover. He gasped in pleasure and pain when Seiran scratched his tighs, but it only made his dick reach its maximum size inside his screaming Seiran. The man he loved rode him like a mating animal and Renji's face started to change colors, becoming a lovely shade of red.
He couldn't let his lover do all the work, Renji slid his hands from Seiran's waist all the way up to his nipples and played with both at the same time. He knew Seiran's vision was bad right now, so to make things more honnest, Renji closed his eyes and moaned. He moved his hips in unison with his lover. He was gasping and moaning his lover's name over and over again.

-I've only dreamt of seeing you like this, losing all innibition like this on me. Ridding me like a starving animal. You really are sexy and beautiful Seiran, my Seiran. My lover. My mate. Your voice is so beautiful when you've your shyness, and you face and your body...delicious. Go on, ride me all day Seiran, all day and all night...

Renji pinched Seiran's nipples and moaned as he heard his lover's voice.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon May 20, 2013 7:10 pm

The sex went wilder this time. Though this time he was doing it with renji the angel. This felt so good, the intercourse was still gentle but it's wild in a very unique way. Different from what he did with ren the demon but the intense feeling was the same. Seiran kept riding renji like crazy he had lost his senses and all he could think of was his lover's huge dick inside him, rubbing his sensitive area intensely. Seiran screamed in bliss as his lover started to play with his nipples. This was just too much. When his lover teased his sensitive rosy nipples, seiran screamed and he slammed his rectal more and more. He kept both of his hand son his lover's thigh and scratched them again,

,' so good!! Aahhh my nipples… they feel so good!.. aaahhh.. renji is so huge! So huge….nnhhh..i.. can't.. anymore…"

Seiran moved more, he rotated his waist and made renji's dick rubbed every inch of hi sensitive wet rectal. They kept the intense sex for long, hours to be precise, and then finally, Seiran couldn't hold it much longer. He tensed up, squeezed his lover's dick hard and then both of them reached climax at the same time. He screamed in pleasure, calling out to his spouse. Seiran shot all of his hot cum all over his own body, then he fell on top of renji. He was tired, covered by his own cum, all sticky and wet. His rectal, his body, all of them were wet and sticky. He tried to catch his breath now. He was losing it. The sex was so wild and intense, he never thought that he could ride renji wildly like that. He closed his eyes, listened to his lover's heart beat that started to calm down.

,' I… Love renji.."

The sun out there was no more, it was sunset , the sky was in orange, it's pretty. But seiran did not see it, he was tired and he just lied down on Renji's muscular body. As he fell asleep, someone knocked at the door, it probably the room service, but seiran did not remember if he ordered one. He wondered who that might be..

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Seiran did well on Renji. He kept moving and rotating his rectal until he squeezed both of them and they both reached climax together. Seiran then fell on Renji and told loving words in a fainting voice. Renji smiked at him and the heard a knock on the door. That was odd. Who could it be? Neither Seiran or the golden winged angel had ordered for any room service. Renji gently moved his mate, covered his body with a blanket before wrapping his wings in front of himself to hide his nudity and then walked to the door.
The moment he opened the door, powder was thrown in his face. Renji coughed and tried to wipe his eyes, but the powder was already in them, and in his lungs. He could soon not see a thing anymore and his breathing was erratic.

"Don't worry Hybrid Prince, I'll take good care of you from now on. We've been looking for you..."

Renji's body became limp. He fell to his knees and then on his stomac. He was paralyzed, blind and could only hear a constant ringing in his ears. He felt his body being lifted by four hands and then carried away.
His eyesight return hours after his abduction. He was chained on a metal table and strapped to make sure he couldn't move. There was a young looking boy sitting on a chair close to him. The boy was playing with different sorts of powders. He must have been the one who got him earlier. When he saw Renji looking at him, he smiled and called for another man saying that he had woken up. The other man, wearing a white coat came toward the tied down Renji with a smile.

"This man is the angel, we need the demon. Find whatever triggers him to change, he is useless to me like this."

"Master, couldn't we use that?"

The man smiled at the boy and then walked towards a counter. He grabbed what seemed to be a collar and came back to Renji. He then said that this toy would bring out the worst evil out of the demonic side of him. His slipped it on Renji's neck and activated it. The next this Renji knew, the room was covered in blood and the little by was gone. There was immense pain in his body, all he wanted to do was get rid of it. Get ride of everything. Everything and everybody was causing pain to Ren. He had to kill. He couldn't take that collar off, it hurt if he pulled. The only thing he had in mind was Seiran. He had to find Seiran. He would know what to do.
He walked painfully in town, killing everyone that came to him, leaving nothing but carnage and destruction behind him. Nobody understood. He was a wounded beast right now, he needed his Master. Noone else could help him. He stopped in front of the inn where he had left the sleeping Seiran. He yelled.

-Seiran! Help me! It hurts!

His armor was out, his hands and demon sworddripping with the blood of innocent people. He was in pain and couldn't stop killing.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:19 pm

He was sleeping silently. He felt his lover's body near him and that felt so comfortable. He stayed on bed for some time, and then, he had a dream. This dream felt like real, it felt so real that it hurts. He saw a horrible view of ren killing people after some kind of strange collar was put around his neck. Seiran felt uneasy, uncomfortable, so, he decided to open his eyes. He heard ren's voice, he was screaming in pain. He did not know what just happened to his lover.

All that seiran saw was blood all over the place, the room was all red, the only white and gold color only found on the bed where seiran lied down. He was shocked to see ren covered in blood, holding his sword as if he was about to kill someone. Seiran got all teary and scared, he did not anything about the scene before this. Ren was pointing his sword at him, with anger in those red eyes. Seiran's eyes started to get teary. He came closer to Ren, gently, softly, even though he was trembling all over because of the shock, he grabbed the collar, and break it easily. It turned out that the collar's weakness was the power of light that seiran held. The collar was made of blood and darkness, the light that came from seiran destroyed it. Once the collar was off, he immediately wrapped his arms around ren's body. He pulled his spouse close to him.

He held ren in his arms like a child. He gently, softly, pet ren's head and rubbed his long red hair. He was crying softly, he was in fear and sadness to see his loved one in pain. It broke his heart to see ren in pain. As Seiran was holding Ren closely , tightly in his arms, he felt something sharp pierced through his belly. He was shocked, and then he looked down, it was a dagger, and the surprising fact, was that ren was the one holding the dagger.

He knew that this was because of the effect of the black magic. Seiran coughed in blood and he gently, softly, gazed on Ren's eyes. He grabbed his spouse's face, gently kissed him. He kissed him deeply with love. Through that kiss, he shared some of his light powers to renji. The celestial necklace that his lover wore all this time made their powers connected. Renji the golden angel would become stronger and able to suppress the demonic will of his. Seiran smiled softly as he ended the deep kiss. He whispered in a trembling gentle voice.

,' it's.. okay.. ren… renji.. you both.. are safe.. I love you…. You'll be all right.. I'm here.. I'm with you… always…"

Seiran still bleeding in the belly, the dagger was still there, he tried to pull it out, first attempt failed, abut he made it in the second try. As the dagger was pulled out, his blood flew more. He pressed the wounds and holding ren in his arms. He hummed a soft, gentle song into his lover's ears, trying to calm him down.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Everything was black. The hybrid only felt painand anger. He didn't want to hurt others, but he felt like that was the only thing that would make his pain fade away. The more he killed, the better he felt. He came to a room and saw a man that seemed familiar to him, yet he wasn't sure. Was this man going to hurt him like the one in that dark room earlier, like all those people in the streets that screamed and hurt his ears and those who tried to physically hurt him? The beautiful man came cliser and wrapped his arma around his neck. Was he trying to choke him? Might as well kill him now rather then suffer any longer. His dagger dug in the flesh with ease. The hand let go of the dagger. The pain was slowly subsiding. The darkness was being puahed away slowly. He could hear and feel the man before him. The man was bleeding.
The man...no Seiran. His lover. Why was his lover holding a bloodu stain that kept growing? Why was he covered in blood as well? Renji didn't understand anything. Though the moment he snapped out of the darkness he had been trapped in, Renji opened his six large wings and wrapped them around Seiran, letting his golden powder heal him. Had he done this while he was unconscious? Not again...

-Seiran! No...not you! You can't die! I did this didn't I? It's happening all over again! Seiran...I'm so sorry...please...you ...can't leave me...I don't want to lose you...

Tears fell from Renji's eyes. First his childhood friends...covered in blood...his mouth filled with theirs and now his lover, his mate, his husband. How could Renji live with all this? If his mate died, he would give his life to bring him back. He then grabbed his mouth and kissed him hard, making his life source enter Seiran to heal him completely. Then, Renji fell to his knees and eventually, he was laying on his belly, fainted.
Sadly for him, the people of the town were now pissed at him and they were coming to get him to emprison him for the murders he had just committed.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Seiran was pressing his wounds and holding his husband in his arms. He couldn't have the chance to heal himself even though he could. Then, the next thing he felt was his eyes getting heavy. He fell unconscious but then, a moment later, he was full of energy and he was healed. But renji, his husband, was sleeping? Or was he fainted? No, Seiran must save his husband from this trouble right away. He heard people outside screaming and yelling about the red demon and they wanted to kill him. This was bad, they wanted to kill renji. But now, Seiran could not take road trip or those people would find them and kill them. So, with all of his robe drenched in blood, seiran picked up renji in his arms along with their things on his back. He spread his wings and flapped it a couple of times before he fly away high in the sky.

He flew for a couple of hours and then he spotted a huge ship. It was a pirate ship but it was empty. Lucky for them then. Seiran decided to take the ship and get away from this place. He landed on the deck of the ship, put renji don on the wooden floor and he caught his breath first. He was tired like hell, renji was heavier that he thought, well, of course, this angel - demon was way bigger and taller than him. But now, it's not the time to relax yet, Seiran needed something to heal Renji. The necklace! He wore it all the time, the celestial necklace!

Seiran remembered that both him and halrein shared their life force with renji. Now, he could use that necklace to heal his husband. Seiran activated the power of the necklace, he cast his healing power and it made the life force inside renji grew stronger. Of course, halrein's and seiran's life essence were still there. He kept on doing the healing and it charged up the life essence. After a while, he recognize renji 's movements, he seemed to be all right now. Though seiran was exhausted. But then, he tried to use his last energy to move the ship first, they need to sail far from here. Seiran got up and he pulled the anchor up and he moved the ship. He made the ship moved forward , all the way to the north. When they were far enough from the beach, Seiran finally fell on his knees beside renji and he went straight to sleep. He hugged renji with his arms and cuddled him closely. He slept like a brick for hours.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm

The half breed had a terrible dream, or rather, he dreamt of a horrible memory. Back when he was younger and that he was hanging out with his childhood friends. He knew this scene. He knew what would happen. A passing man started beating up his friend and the hybrid lost it. He turned demonic for the first time. He killed everyone, though, even if this scene hurt him, the second time he awoke as himself, the one he was killing was a beautiful long black haired man, the man was smiling at him and telling him that everything was going to be alright now. The man died and Renji's hands were covered in his blood. How could everything be alright? While he was surrounded by darkness, he heard two familiar voices that came with a very warm feeling. There, standing next to him, there was the man he killed and another long white haired man.

"Didn't I make you promise never to hurt him? You lousy bastard! Get your ass back to the world of the living and take care of Seiran! Forget your damn pride and get up! Don't you dare chose the easy way out this time!"

The black haired man just amiled and gave the hybrid his hand. Renji didn't hesitate, he reached for the hand, glanced at Halrein and thanked him for the ass kicking.
His eyes opened to a beautiful star filled sky. Had he been so close to death? Was he really that close to falling over the edge? Slowly, the hybrid sat up. He saw his bride on the wooden floor next to him. The motion of the floor was strange. It took him a moment to figure out that he was on a ship. Seiran must have carried him here. Though if this was a ship, were was its crue? With a sigh, Renji stood up and picked Seiran in his arms. He could feel that his angel was just tired. He simply healed the tired muscles and let Seiran sleep. He then pushed open the door on the deck and found the captain's room. Lucky. He walked in and simply put Seiran in the big bed and covered him with the blankets. Renji then went at the captain's desk and took a piece of paper as he looked at the map. He started writting to Halrein.

Halrein,
You'll owe me an ass kicking. I'm afraid I have hurt Seiran. He is fine now though. I must also thank you. This might sound strange, but you saved me from a very dark place. We had to escape the main lands. We seem to be on a boat heading north.
Hope to meet you soon fpr my punishment.
The half breed prince,
Renji

The hybrid didn't lie about being a prince. People just didn't know what type of prince he was. Nor on which side of his lineage was the royal blood. He then walked to the bed and sat on it, gently playing in Seiran's hair. This was a nice boat for a pirate's boat. He was sure he knew this boat. But from where?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:34 pm

He slept, and keep on sleeping like a brick. He slept for hours and then, he woke up to the caress of his lover's hand on his hair. Seiran slowly opened his eyes and he saw Renji, his angel, his lover, his spouse. Seiran was happy to find his loved one all right and healthy. Renji seemed to be okay now. He got up and he hugged renji with his arms. He sank his face on his lover's chest and he just hugged renji tightly.

Seiran was afraid. He was afraid that he might loose renji back hen. He was so afraid that renji would die and leave him alone in deep slumber, he was so afraid that he would never get to see his loved one again. He simply hugged renji and he clung to him tightly as if he was about to be parted from his spouse. He whispered to his lover

,' don't…. leave me…. Don't…. go anywhere… i… I was so scared that.. i.. might lose you… I… don't want to live without you.. renji…"

Seiran lifted his face, he kissed his spouse softly, gently. And he let their lips sealed tightly on each other, as if they were about to lose each other forever. He kissed his loved one deeply, letting their tongue entwined in a sweet way. Then, after some time, seiran released their lips, his delicate face was blushing lightly. They were now in a pirate ship and on their way to a land that they did not know just yet.

Seiran kept renji by his side all the time and then, he looked outside the window in the bedroom. He saw that it was already night. And from the aurora borealis' reflection, he could tell that they were going to pass trough siren's lair. That was a bad news.. sirens.. they were known to be beautiful creatures that would make you fall under their spell and kill you by absorbing the life force out from you. Knowing that it was a bad idea to go outside, Seiran hugged Renji and told him to stay still inside the bedroom. Seiran covered the window with a piece of cloth that perfectly covered the entire window so that those sirens from outside couldn't see through.

,' we.. are getting close to the Siren's lair.. do you know those creatures? They sing beautifully, they were females.. beauties they said and.. when you listened to their song, you will fall for them.. and then.. they will suck out your life force out … and kill you…"

He knew that those sirens were not stupid. It was true that from the outside, this ship would look empty, but those sly and cunning creatures would not stop when they smelt the scent of two angels inside, and males, above all that. Those creatures has their own lust and yearn for men though they would do nothing but kill the men came to them. Seiran could only think of a way to defend against those creatures. He walked to the door of the room and locked it with an angel seal that can only be broken by an angel. Then, he came back to renji, he simply took off his robe, let it fall on the floor and revealed his slim body, white skin like pearl. He came to renji, grabbed his face gently, and then, he took off the thin ribbon on his hair. He let his long black silky hair loose on his back, like a pure black silk thrown over his shoulder. Then, he slowly pressed his rosy lips against renji's as he whispered softly.

,' look at me renji… fell me… don't listen to their song… don't.. look at them… just.. surrender your sanity to me…."

The ship kept on sailing and they could hear (though its fading) the song of the sirens. Seiran covered renji's hears and he kissed his lover, moaned softly. Of course, his soft, erotic moaning voice would cover the songs from the sirens, thus, the 'love spell' would not harm either of them.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 pm

The moment his lover woke up, they didn't let eachother go. They held eachother hard and made sure that this was not a dream. Renji was more then happy to have his Seiran beg him to never leave his side. He had no intentions of leaving his cute lover. As the held eachother, Seiran suddenly cha ge when he saw where they were. He started cloaking the window, locking the door with an angel seal. Somdthing must be going on. Then, Renji heard women sing. How strange that women would be all the way out here. Then it hit him. Sirens. Demons of the ocean. His eyes turned from the door to his lover as the robe fell off and Seiran came on the bed with Renji. This was...unexpected. The next thing that was freed was Seiran's long black hair. Renji smirked. Of course, if he could concentrate on Seiran's sweet voice, then he would never go to the Sirens. They started kissing, it didn't take long for Renji to hwve his beautiful lover under him on the bed. He had to hear Seiran's voice more, since the Sirens voices were starting to be louder as well. Renji knew a good way to make Seiran sign. He smiled at his lover and then started licking his dick. Instantly, his lover's voice sounded loudly. Renji took it a step further by slipping a finger inside his rectal and making that beautiful body of his tremble. The Siren song was loud now, and Renji could hear them scratching on the door of their room, this wasn't going to be enough. He had to hear Seiran more. He went up and kissed his lover, slowly spreading his legs and slipping his erection inside his lover's wet hole. He went slowly, he didn't want to hurt his loved one. He kissed him over and over again until Seiran moved his hips himself, Renji then knew it was okay to move. Renji saw Seiran looking at the door, he grabbed his lover's face and kissed him hard and deep

-Look at me Seiran, just me. Feel me? Feel how deep I am inside you? Do you hear how wet you are there? Let me hear your voice. Moan for me Seiran.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

His angel, renji went with the plan well. He felt seiran more and did even better things, he caressed Seiran's body and then went to his dick. Seiran couldn't help it but to moan louder. He could hear the sirens sang louder as well, trying to separate renji and him, and kill them both. Seiran would not allowed it. He looked back at renji and he rubbed their bodies more. He spread his legs wide and rubbed their crotch together, slowly. It made him turned on and he was moaning loudly already, kept on calling to renji each time.

,' aahh.. aaahhh.. renji.. renji… more… aahhh rub me more.. so good.. aahh… I can feel you… mmmhh……."

Seiran grabbed renji's face, making out to him hard and he slipped his tongue inside renji's mouth, he moaned more and more, his body trembled under renji and he wrapped his naked legs around his lover's wait. He took renji's huge dick, he was erect due to the kissing. Seiran gently pushed renji down on the bed, making the position changed, Seiran was sitting on renji now. He rubbed his lover's dick against his wet rectal, he moaned more and more.

Seiran slowly pressed his lover's dick into his rectal, slowly, his hole was very tight and renji was so huge, seiran moaned loudly as he felt renji's huge dick slipped inside his tight rectal. He trembled and slowly moved on renji. He used his finger to spread his rectal a bit wider to take renji's dick all the way inside. He drowned in the pleasure and screamed out loud when his lover's dick really went all the way inside him.

,' AAAHHH!!!!..... renji… aahhh.. mmmnnnnnnhhh…. So.. so huge… aahh…. It.. fills me.. inside.. aahhh…. Can you feel it? My hole.. it's very tight….."

Seiran could hear the siren sang loudly, they knew that if the two lovers inside the ship kept on doing this, they would fail in seducing them to fall into their spell. This was not good. The sirens started to scream in their song. Seiran covered renji's ears with both of his hands, leaned closer to seal their lips in a deep kiss, and he slowly moved his waist on renji, giving his erect dick the pleasure even more. This should distract renji more into his side. This should helped each of them concentrated on one another in the pleasure. Seiran then whispered into his lover's ears,

,' come renji.. make me scream your name… take us to heaven…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Renji smirked. Seiran was really sexy changing the positions. Renji loved seeing his lover ride him like this. Seiran wanted Renji to bring them both to heaven. Renji smiled again. He spread his six golden wings and let his aphrodisiac powder stick to Seiran. He remembered what happened last time, there was no way they would fall for the Siren's song. When Renji knew that Seiran was starting to feel the effect of the powder, Renji grabbed his lover's arms and held him down as he started thrusting inside him hard and deep. He was really wet down there, Seiran was feeling it so mich. Renji groaned and moved more inside his spouse. Visibly, they were both enjoying this. It didn't take long for Seiran's sexy voice to be louder then the demons' songs. Besides, when Seiran was under the influence of his powder, he was unreasonnably sexy. His body was lewd, his gaze was simply begging for more and his voice...Renji just couldn't resist it. He grew larger inside him as he sat up and his lips locked on one of his lover's cute little pink nipples. He bit it and heard Seiran scream loudly. Not enough. Renji wanted to hear more. He pulled the sweet angel closer, changing the angle in which he was thrusting deep in him to make Seiran scream even more. Renji smiled, his own face was lightly flustered as he played more with his lover's nipple. He became more and more intense, his wild side was taking over slowly. To add even more pleasure, Renji slipped a finger with his dick inside his lover's dripping wet rectal.

-Seiran...my Seiran...Sing for me...more.. I want more of you...so good...tight...wet...You're driving me insane...I want more of you!

That last part sounded more like a demonic growl, but Renji stayed gentle with Seiran, his lips and tongue still playing with that pink bud, he then changed and took the other nipple in his mouth then.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm

His spouse did some 'naughty' plan just now. Renji spread his wings and he simply covered seiran's sensitive body with aphrodisiac powder, that simply made Seiran went crazy. His body become over sensitive due to that aphrodisiac and he was moving his hips wildly, he became lewd, his body wanted more and more, he just wanted to squeeze Renji's big thick erect dick. He was screaming loudly, calling out to Renji's name over and over again. He was losing his mind. Seiran screamed and trembled more as he felt Renji got bigger inside him, he also played and bit Seiran's nipples and that was the climax. He couldn't hold it anymore. He scratched renji's back and he clawed it hard. He was too excited right now.

,' aaahh!!!... too good!! Renji.. renji!!! So hot!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! More… fill me.. with your cum!!"

They were making love so wildly that they did not realize the ship moving away from the siren's lair. They were reaching the open sea , freed from the siren's territory. But of course, they did not know that, they were too busy drowning in pleasure. Seiran kept on Squeezing and slamming his butt on Renji's dick. Their crotch became so wet and sticky thanks to Seiran's wet lewd hole that get too excited. He was throbbing inside as he squeezed Renji's dick harder each time. Eventually, after hours of making love like wild, Seiran felt renji got bigger and he tensed up. He shot his entire hot semen inside Seiran's rectal, filling him deep inside. Seiran came right after with a loud scream.

,' AAHH!!! Renji… cumming!!.. aahahh I'm cumming!! Aaahhhhh!!!... your semen… ahhh.. it.. fills me.. inside.. so good… ahhhhh….."

Seiran trembled hard as he reached climax and then he fell on the bed. His legs lost their strength and he was catching his breath. He hugged renji who lied down right beside him. Seiran closed his eyes, he felt exhausted again but this time, this was great. He hugged Renji and kissed his lips softly. He was still trembling all over.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 pm

After hours of intense and very pleasureable intercourse, Seiran released himself on Renji while the hybrid filled Seiran's desireable hole. Seiran soon fell asleep, exhausted and Renji sat up to listen around. He opened the curtains and was pleased to see that they were out in open sea again. He walked to the door, dispelled the seal and walked outside wearing only a small silk sheet around his waist.
The warm ocean wind felt nice. Renji smiled at walked to the wheel. He checked on the compass. They were heading for their freedom. Then, after making sure that they were safe, Renji went back in the captain's room. He grabbed a small towel and started cleaning his lover. When he was mostly clean, Renji kissed Seiran's forehead and then slipped back under the blankets. They would need a crew. This boat needed a crew, not just two men. Renji stayed awake, holding his sweet Seiran against him with a smile. He took his time to slowly pass his fingers through his long black hair. He could stay like this forever.
Later, he got up again and went back at the wheel. He had to stear this vessel. This felt so familiar. It's been so long since the last time he held the wooden wheel. The sun was starting to rise when Renji saw Seiran walk on the deck.

-Up here, Seiran. Come here and be a Captain with me. How's your...body?

Renji winked at him and smirked. The weather was perfect today. They just had to catch their meal and they'd be set. Renji was used to this as well as luxury. For him, it was normal and fun.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

He was sleeping peacefully in his lover's arms all night long after that wild intense sex. Then, as they slept, Seiran felt renji moved around and he was thinking, why? He opened his eyes in the end and saw Renji was becoming a captain. That was cool. Seiran smiled and he had his white robe wrapped around his slim body. He walked slowly towards the deck and he hugged Renji from behind. He felt weak a little on the legs but he was completely fine. He kissed renji and then hugged him still. He looked at the sun and it was so graceful, so pretty. After stirring the wheel for some time, they spotted an island and decided to landed there for a while. It was good to find a land in this vast ocean. Both seiran and renji walked out from the ship ( after they get dressed properly) and they put down the anchor into the sea so it would hold the ship in one spot.

Being lovers with renji for such a long time, seiran knew what his lover was thinking. He must be thinking of getting crews for the ship. Seiran was wearing a blue yukata and renji's was dark red. They held hands and walked together into a tavern. All that Seiran knew as, if one was looking for pirates or its crews, then the best place to search for it was in a tavern, where drunkards and pirates were having fun. They entered a tavern and it was very crowded already. Men, pirates mostly, were drinking, having their sweet time with the whores in the tavern and then, one of those people spotted renji and seiran. The man was big and he got a big scar on his shoulder. He came closer towards renji and seiran.

,' hey you two! Well.. well.. ain't this little sweetie yours? I must say this lady was the prettiest whore in here, where you get her huh? Show me red guy… or… you'd rather.. share your little sweet pie here hmm? I think your lady here could serve two or three men? Mouahahahah!!"

Seiran was pissed, but at the same time, afraid. Of course, he could kill that guy but he was not that kind of person. He did not kill unless he was forced to. So, he glared at the big ugly guy and he clung to renji tightly, holding his arms.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:51 pm

The moment they entered the tavern on that island, Ren took over. Renji was a very negotiable guy, not Ren. Ren would beat up whoever was a danger to Seiran. And it was a good thing, the moment they walked a little further in a big guy walked towards them and started calling Seiran a whore. Ren's fist hit the guy in his face and the guy fell on his ass. Everyone shut up and turned to see what was happening. Ren then stood up on a table.

-Listen up, you worthless dogs! I'm looking for a crew to help me on my four mast ship. I'm warning you all, I'm the Captain, and this sexy guy next to me is my husband. One of you touches him and I will burn you to ashes!

The people then started talking again and Ren sat down at the table, Seiran sitting next to him. Those who were interested in joining their crew came to the table and gave their names and their experience on a ship.
A very beautiful man then came their way and leaned closer to Ren. He had long dark green hair and big black wings in his back. His golden eyes were locked in Ren's blood red eyes.

"Shun, I'm a cook. I can make a feast with nothing but potatoes and fish. And if it's for you, Captain, I can pleasure you all night and still ask for more in the morning."

He winked and then sat on the chair next to Ren. Though the demon only held Seiran close to him. More men came ans gave their name and position on a ship until the ship's crew was complete. They even had a navigator so Ren and Renji didn't have to calculate the distance between two places on a map.

-Stay close to me Seiran.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:07 pm

It was good thing that the demon took over once they were inside the tavern. Ren took a real stand for Seiran who was mistaken as whore by the men in the tavern. Really, these drunkards were nothing but stink guys with brute force! Seiran disliked them but he had no choice but to let them join the cruise since they need a crew for this ship. More and more big badass guys join them in the table and they stated their names and skills they had. Then, there was one guy named shun who annoyed Seiran a bit. He gave his glare to the guy but he did not yet act unnecessarily towards this cook. Then, the crew was complete and there were around twenty men including the cook joined the ship crew.

Then, they headed towards the ship as they bought the goods and fresh goods that they need for the journey. Lucky for them that the ship was huge and it could handle lots of load inside. The crew bought enough resources with them and they all went inside the ship. Seiran held ren's hands all the way to the ship and they went to the wheel. Ren navigate the wheel while Seiran stay close to him. Then, Seiran went to the kitchen to get some water for Ren since he looked thirsty. When he got back, he saw the guy named shun leaned on Ren and hugged him from behind, as if that was not enough, he also rested his head on ren's shoulder. That made Seiran pissed. And the worse thing was, Shun grabbed Ren's face and kissed him. At that time, Seiran lost it for real

He stayed still behind ren and shun, he gave a cold steely gaze on Shun. He could control water and also blood. He made shun's blood flew backwards instantly and the boy moaned and gasped in pain. Shun fell on the wooden floor and then the blood sprays out from his holes, nostril, ears, eyes, mouth, he was simply covered in blood and died instantly. Well, they lost a cook but there were lots of me on board who could replace that man. Even seiran could also do the cooking. He stayed in his cold steely gaze and he simply gave the water to ren. He did not notice that the whole crew was freaked out over what Seiran did. He looked gentle, kind, they never imagine that this beauty was actually a ' sleeping dragon". Seiran softly mumbled

,' that… is what you get… if you tease someone else's spouse,"

He then put a gentle smile on his face which made the guys got even more freaked out. How could this angel smile after killing someone like that? Seiran knew that this was the very first time he did something like this. As he smiled he said calmly.

,' now… I hope nobody gets in my nerve again, thank you."

then, Seiran finished his words, turned around, and he walked inside the cabin, right into the bedroom.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 pm

They all went back to the ship with the men they needed. Most of them were impressed that they had one f the fastest ships of the imperial army. Ren just smirked and said that it was a ship like any other, though now it was his. Little did people know, Ren already knew of this ship and he spent most of his childhood here. They all boarded and then set sail. Everything was being fine, Seiran by his side, the wind in the sails. Calm.
Then, Seiran went away from his side and Ren felt someone else hug him from behind. He slightly turned his face and recieved someone else's lips on his. He got highly irritated and really wanted to kill that impudent bastard, but his wife beat him to it. Seiran killed him in such an arousing way to Ren. He even smiled at everyone else after. Ren grinned. He really loved this angel. So pure yet drenched in blood. He placed the wheel to go towards the east and followed his sweet angel in the Captain's cabin. He closed the door behind him and grabbed Seiran's waist. He held him close to his own body and kissed his lover's lips hard. His tongue met with Seiran's and the sweet angel moaned. Ren then smirked at him and placed a strand of hair that had moved in his angel's face.

-That was very sexy, my little Angel. To think that you can kill just like that. Hot, very arousing. I doubt anyone will even think of crossing you on this ship. Thanks for disinfecting me, love. Join me once you feel calmer.

He smirked at him again, licked his lips and then went back at the wheel. The body had already been move. Appareny, the boy had very strong regenerative powers and a few seconds after his death, his heart started beating again. Strange, but useful. Ren held the wheel with one hand and then a man came towards him.

"I knew your face was familiar! You're the rogue Prince! The one born from a queen and a pirate! The hybrid! Damn I'm so happy to be under your command, Captain!"

-That so? Then get back to work before I call Seiran out here to get rid of you too!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

He never thought that he could be that pissed when he saw someone else being close to Ren. Seiran never killed like that before, he was sued to be soft, kind, and he barely kill. It must be because he was… highly irritated when he saw that boy kissing his husband. Soon after he went to the captain's cabin, his demon followed and they kissed deeply. Seiran got flustered but he wanted more. Though they stopped and ren said that the way seiran kill the boy was sexy.. really? That was sexy? Well.. at least his lover did not see him as a freak for killing the boy like that. But.. he did not regret it, not a single regret. In fact, he felt satisfied by the boy's death. He showed everyone not to mess or touch his spouse or they will meet their death instantly.

When seiran got calm, he walked out from the cabin and he saw another guy approaching ren. Though the man's life was saved since he did not touch ren or do anything unpleasant. He backed away right after ren threatened him and then he went back to work. Seiran walked towards ren and he wrapped his arms around Ren's body.

,' I… hope…. Uumm.. that way I kill…. Did not make Renji hate me… umm.. you know i.. used to be.. gentle..but… the moment the boy kissed you.. I just.. went blank and… killed him."

Seiran then buried his face on Ren's chest. He hugged his spouse and just stay close to him as they sail together with the crew. He kissed Ren some more to get calmer. Then he whispered softly to his demon as he grabbed ren's face with one hand.

,' kiss me…more….."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: