Share | 

At the Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Ren smirked when his little angel came back out and hugged him. He passed his arm around his lover's small shoulders to hold him close and warm. He asked the demon if Renji hated Seiran for the way he killed the guy. Ren smirked and laughed.

-Don't worry too much my little Angel. Renji did stuff in the past thst would make even Kylon back away in respect and fear. He doesn't hate you, he actually feels happy to see you defend your...territory.

Ren did as he was asked and grabbed his lover's face to kiss him hard. He made the angel moan and some crew members turned to look at what was happening, Ren simply slipped his tongue in his wife's mouth. Seiran moaned again until Ren let go of his mouth. Ren grinned and then put Seiran's hands on the wheel.

-Don't think badly of Renji, he did what he had too to survive. Take the wheel for now, I'll be right behind you, my little Angel.

Ren put Seiran in his spot and hrld him from behind. He didn't hesitate to grop Seiran's round butt with both hands. He even went as far as licking, nipping and kissing his lover's neck. He didn't care about the crew, he only cared about his little Angel. He held him close to his body and gripped his hips strongly with his hands and kept licking his lover's neck with a smile. His lover started shivering and visibly he wanted to moan, but all he did was gasp and closed his eyes. Ren really loved making his sweet Angel lose his mind.

-Concentrate on the wheel now, Love.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:13 pm

He was happy to find that both ren and renji did not hate him for what he did. That was the most important thing for seiran. He felt more secure hearing those words and having ren hugged him tightly in his strong arms. But then, something really interesting ( for ren and renji) happened. Seiran was put on the front to steer the wheel while ren was right behind him.. groping Seiran's butt!!

Seiran tried to concentrate but all eh felt was his demon's hands groping his sensitive butt and his lover's neck licking his sensitive neck. Seiran got flustered right away and he moaned softly. He trembled and he shivered there as he tried to stand up straight and steer the wheel. Seiran felt ren did more to him. The demon started to slip his hands under seiran's yukata and pinched his pink rosy nipples which were already erect thanks to the groping before.

Then, Seiran simply pressed his butt against ren's hardened cock. It was so big there. Seiran got red even worse and he simply grabbed ren's arms to hug him tighter. He pressed his butt more and ended up having ren's big cock between his plump round butt cheek.

,' do you… feel it ren? It feels so big and hot….. want to ride my hole Ren? "

Seiran gasped softly in pleasure. His face was all red. And he leaned back to ren. He rested his back against ren's chest and his hands were still on the wheel. He moaned softly like an erotic whisper and then, he looked at ren with his flustered face.

,'it's getting bigger… down there… it's… wet… Ren….your dick…."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Seiran did something the demon did not expect. He participated in the sexual game Ren had started. He though that Seiran would simply blush and beg for him to stop, but instead,  his cute angel pressed his butt against the demon's dick and slowly rubbed that place. Of course, Renji didn't pay attention to the crew hearing Seiran gasping and moaning. He just wanted to have fun because his sweet lover was provoking him even further now. His hands slipped in Seiran's yukata to pinch his erect nipples and he made him gasp more. So exciting.
Seiran then said something that made Ren want to take him right there against the wheel in front of the crew. Ren leaned foward and bit Seiran's neck hard enough to make Seiran's legs wobble. Ren held him up and smiled at him.

-Don't push me Seiran, or I'll make you scream right here. Though I'm going to keep teasing your arousing body until night falls ad then, when we ankor down and go back to our room, I'll let you take over this little game. You drive me insane, my sweet little Angel.

They kept sailing while Ren played more with Seiran's body, teasing him more and more. Ren could see his cute Angel's face turn red as the day went on. When the sun was setting, he licked his lover's ear. And told him to order the ankoring down. He tried with a loud voice that ended with a gasp. Ren smirked more. He waited for the ankor to be placed and then swooped Seiran in his arms and walked to the captain's quarters. He told the men to wake up the dead guy and make him cook for the crew. He brought the aroused angel in their private quarters. He let the beautiful man fall on the bed and opened his lover's yukata before letting his kimono open up as well. He looked at his spouse with a seductive smirk.

-So? Want will you do to me now, Little Angel?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm

His demon was a naughty one and that, really affected seiran so much. Long before meeting with renji, he was a shy angel who did not even dare to make a move on his lover, but now… thanks to ren's wildness, seiran got wilder, as his lover taught him to. Ren was wild, unlike Renji who was calmer. Spending more time with ren made Seiran got wilder and wilder. Ren kept on teasing Seiran on the deck and then, seiran held it for long since he had no choice. This naughty demon would be punished severely later on, just wait!!!

Then, as they stopped the ship, Ren brought seiran to their private room and they got naked. Now.. this was the perfect time for Seiran to punish renji for making him hold on in such situation in front of public like that! Seiran got naked and then, he grabbed some ropes and then, Seiran pushed renji to the bed, he tired both of Renji's arms and legs to the steel frame, and then, he seduced his demon. This was his show time and ren would get it back double!!

Seiran slowly caressed his body, his chest, his pure white chest, and he moaned softly. He rubbed his crotch against Ren's dick and made his demon's erection trapped between his sweet peaches. He heard his demon groaned and he got all red. Seiran leaned closer and he licked renji's lips, kissing him softly, then he licked renji's nipples and sucked them hard as he played with the other nipples. He heard renji groaned louder and Seiran did not stop playing. He leaned back, sat on ren, and he spread his legs wide open. He slipped his finger inside his rectal and he stroked his dick with other hand he could see his demon became lustful in his red eyes, Seiran did not care about it. He kept on playing with himself till he came. He wet renji's chest and he smiled at his demon. He slipped his wet finger out and licked it.

Seiran grabbed a rubber ring and then, he placed it around Renji's hardened dick, making him unable to cum, but he could get erection as he wish. He rubbed renji's erect dick between his butt and seiran moaned more. With flustered face, he looked at Ren.

,' mmhh…. Tell me my demon… what do you want now? Watch me have fun by myself… or.. maybe… you want to join me… inside perhaps? Say it ren…"

As he said that, Seiran showed Ren his wet, rosy, and inviting intimacy. He moaned softly and he rubbed his intimate hole with his finger, slowly slipping it inside again, he looked at Ren, waited for the demon's reaction to his punishment.

,' see… it's pretty isn't it ren? Can you see it? My wet… rosy hole.. down here…."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 pm

This was an unexpected turn of events. Ren never thought that Seiran would ever tie him up this way and dare seduce him in such a perverted way. Ren thought that his little angel would have been more the type to slowly seduce him as cutely as possible, he never believed this cute man would really tie him up to the bedframe and play with himself on top of him. Though Ren did enjoy this wonderfully perverted show.
He pulled on the ropes often, but didn't break them, this was Seiran's show and he would let him have his fun. After his sweet angel climaxed on the demon's chest, Ren couldn't keep down a groan. He desired that tight, inviting and presented hole. He was offering it to Ren in such a lusty way, Ren couldn't help but to growl lowly. His eyes stayed focused on Seiran's finger as it slipped back inside the coverted area. He wanted it. He needed it. Seiran kept on torturing him that way for a while until he asked Ren what he wanted. Ren glared and gave him a smirk.

-I want that sweet hole to devour my dick. I want you to ride me until your hips hurt. I want to thrust into you until you beg for me to stop. And I want it all now!

Flames pushed Seiran back until his rectal rubbed up more against Ren's dick, then, those very flames started groping Seiran's body. His butt, his dick and his nipples were all being targeted. Ren might not have his hands free, but he had other tricks up his sleeves. He made one of his flames go to his rectal and poked it to turn Seiran on even more. Ren had never seen his lover so aroused before, without the help of alcohol or Renji's aphrodisiac powder. This was very nice.

-What's got you so aroused, my little Angel? You couldn't handle my teasing earlier and this is my punishment? I'm loving this. Show me more, my little Angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 am

Seiran was surely enjoying this. Though this was less like his old self. Well.. this demon really got his effect on Seiran. Being taken wildly by this beast kind of changed Seiran a little. He became wilder and.. more… lewd than he used to be, he was also less shy now towards renji. He enjoyed seducing ren this way. He liked it when his demon said those words, like he wanted seiran to fuck his cock hard till he couldn't go anymore and all. That made seiran smiled more. He then shivered when Ren's flames caressed his skin and his sweet rectal. Seiran moaned and he got flustered more.

In the end, he placed Ren's erection right before the entrance of his hole. Then, Seiran made ren's cock slipped all the way inside. He moaned loudly and he squeezed that cock hard inside. Seiran moved his hips and he rotated his waist so that ren's huge cock would rub every inch of his rectal. Seiran wanted all, he wanted Ren to go wild on him and love him hard.

,'mmmmhhh!!!! More…. Ren… stab it.. nnnhhh inside me… more… deeper… harder… mmmhhh"

His hole was so wet right now, Seiran spread his legs as he sat on Ren. He placed both of his hands on his lover's thigh and exposed just how lecherous his rectal had become. He kept on moving and moving on ren. He clawed ren's thigh and he slammed his butt harder.

,' aaahhh!!! Ren… so good!!.. you're huge!! More… more!! Deep inside me!! Harder… I want it hard!!'

As he wanted it harder and wilder, Seiran leaned closer to ren and he released the ropes on his spouse's arms. He wanted his lover to go wild on him and devour him hard. Seiran kissed his loved one and he made out deeply to renji.

,' nnnggghhh!!! More…. Aaahhhhnnn… ren!! Ren harder!! Embrace me hard…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Good boy. Seiran was being such a good boy. He was so lewd and sexy. The red haired demon was very happy seeing his lover move himself on his dick. It was so tight and comfortable deep inside the little angel that Ren couldn't keep away a satisfied smile. He kept looking at his lover's pink hole devouring his lenght over and over again. Ren felt Seiran scratch his thighs and the demon groaned. He wasn't fond of pain, but this felt exciting non the less. Seiran was screaming and begged for more over and over again. His lover was really arousing right now.
Eventually, his sweet little angel released him. Might as well state that he had released the demon on himself. With a sudden smirk, Ren pushed Seiran to the bed and pressed his lips against Seiran's. Hard. They made out hard as Ren thrusted deep and hard inside the lovely angel. Seiran was screaming so loudly and holding on to him so tightly that Ren couldn't help getting wilder. He bit his spouse's neck and felt Seiran's nails in his own back. That made the demon grown as his six black and red wings suddenly grew out of his back. Ren used his flame to wrap ariund his angel's dick and stroke it quickly as his own lenght slammed against one of Seiran's soft spots.

-You're singing so beautifully Seiran. Sing me another song, my little Angel.

Seiran climaxed, but they weren't done yet. Ren smjrked more and then spread his angel's legs widely and slammed himself inside him again. The demon looked at Seiran's flustered face and licked the angel's neck slowly. He tasted the angel's blood, then, with blood on his tongue, he made out to his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 pm

His demon was just as wild as ever, Seiran was completely drowned in bliss right now. He then got pushed down on the bed by Renji and then, they made love even harder, each time, renji stabbed his cock deep and hard into seiran's rectal. He was screaming, moaning loudly, and he was getting all aroused. He was so wet down there and he was dripping wet even worse when Ren used his flame to please seiran. He screamed and gasped for air. He was unable to speak, this was too much for him.

,' aaaahh!! Too much!! Ren!1 too good!! Nnhh!!! Aaahh!!1 there!!1 aahh!!! I'm cumming!!"

Seiran came countless times and so did ren, he was so full of ren's semen and he was trembling greatly. They lasted for about five hours, ten rounds, and then, both of them fell asleep. Seiran was exhausted and pleased, so did ren. They slept for hours and then, they woke up when they felt some kind of weird movements. Seiran was the first to open his eyes, he saw through the bedroom window. It was.. the pulsar.. the ship was inside a huge water pulsar.. this was.. odd.. they shouldn't be in here! Then, he saw some fish fin which looked like shark, but.. it was too many.. and the way the fin made line was too strange to be shark. He woke up and he woke Ren as well.

,' Ren… wake up.. i.. I think we're inside something.. this.. I think this is bad… I thought it was shark but.. I don't think we're surrounded by shark.. i.. think it's something else!"

Seiran who was worried, grabbed his light blue yukata and he wrapped it around his body. Then, he and ren went out from the bedroom, they went to the central part of the ship, the crew was still sleeping in their own room, pathetic crew indeed, Seiran looked around and he saw.. teeth.. huge teeth that looked like shark fin, lined up in circle and their ship was right in the middle!!

,' ren!!! Ren!! This… this is the sea demon!! We must get out from here!! We can't be sucked inside or that will be the end of us!!"

Seiran was panic, though he could manipulate water, so he tried it, he tried to turn the water into ice. He did it but then, the huge monster broke the ice , seiran fell on his knees. This creature was so huge..this creature… was as huge as an island!! Seiran looked at Ren, his demon would need to do something, since seiran seemed to be unable to trap the monster within ice.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm

His angel had been incredibly lewd and very satisfying tonight. The demon was tired now, he wanted to rest. But it seemed that his rest was cut much too short. He heard his lover screaming and he felt the boat banking on one side. Ren shot up and quickly dressed.
Once the demon was out, he lost his breath. The sea Demon. He knew of it. He hears of it. He saw it. He ran up to the wheel and grabbed Seiran. He ordered his lover to wake the crew up. What looked like shark fins were actually the beast's teeth. They were already between the second and third row. Renji knew they would be done for if they didn't have speed.
As the crew rushed back to the surface, Ren barked out his orders and they did as he said. Then, Ren did the unthinkable, he sail straight for the center of the vprtex, at the very last second, when they were at the top speed, he shot back to the exterior. They escaped the jaws of the demon, but that angered the beast. Renji knew that he would have to make a diversion to let his crew get to safety. He called Seiran.

-Take the wheel. Go towards the Island over there, stay on that Island until the beast is dead! Never forget, I love you Seiran. I Will come back! Wait for me...

After saying thay, he kissed his lover, pulled his spine sword out and took to the sky. The beast came further out of the water and glared at the hybrid. The red and black winged demon grinned. His job was to distract the beast to let time for his lover and crew to escape. The battle began. Nobody knew just how long the battle lasted. The two demon battled for many years. It would only end once one of the was dead, or both.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

He did what he had to do to hold that sea demon. It was huge… very huge! Though then, Renji came out and he was taking over the command. He told Seiran to go save himself and the crew. Before Seiran could say no, Renji made him do it. Of course, leaving renji out there with a gigantic demon would make seian felt nothing but sorrow, and worry. He had no choice but to wait for renji in the island. He was with the crew. They left, one by one, they left seiran alone. They say that the captain would never come back. It had been many years since Seiran felt renji's touch, heard his voice and saw his face. Seiran couldn't take it anymore. he waited and waited but renji never came to him. He could still hear the sound of the battle. It made Seiran wanted to cry out and shout his husband's name….but his tongue would not move an inch to say a word. He made up his mind and will… he will not let Renji fought alone with that demon.

Seiran ended up leaving the remaining crew on the island and he flew off to the battle. He could control water and so he did. he used the water to bring him to Renji, fast. He saw his spouse, still fighting the sea demon. Though both of them was wounded, the sea demon got it worse but still.. that thing was very strong. Seiran saw the sea demon… he knew he could only do one thing. He made the water split into two and the dry ground beneath was revealed. He kept the sea demon away from those water which seemed to be the center of its power.

He pushed all of those water far away from that monster and even worse, he made the water move into the other part of the ocean, the one across the mountains and islands. Now.. the battle ground was dry… completely dry. Seiran, locked his glaring eyes on that demon. He saw Renji who fought for years was getting exhausted. It's time for him to join in. Seiran gazed to the sky and then, the cloud turned red. It turned into red flames. Then… meteors falls down from the sky, all over into the ground. Those meteors burned the monster and the whole area around him. Seiran stood there, pushing his limit to summon tons of meteors from the sky… tons of them fall down to the monster and burned that thing into dust... dead... gone.. no more sea monster… finally.. after five years.. they won… Seiran, who pushed his limit, ended the meteors and his nose were bleeding then. He fell on his knees to the ground. It has been a long time ever since he did that, it had been centuries since he used his meteor shower powers. This was draining him fast.

He then walked towards renji who was on the ground. He stumbled his way there, but then, he finally reached Renji. Seiran cried. He hugged renji tightly and started to cry…how long has it been since their last meeting? Since their last touch? Seiran felt so angry at himself… why was he so foolish? Why did he let renji fought this stupid ugly monster alone?

,' Renji…… renji…. How…. How could I be so stupid….. to let you… fight alone like this for five years!!.......i… I should've come to you sooner……I was such an idiot…."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:57 pm

His angel left. That was for the best. He would battle tgis demon of the sea by himself. He did his best to drive the demon into darkness, but his energy was draining quickly. He had to switch between his angelic and demonic side over and over again. It tired him even more. He didn't know how long it was. He could only think that he needed to protect the island on which his lover was. Though at some point, he fell. The demon stopped moving so he fell. From the sky directly to the ground. He could feel warmth. Maybe he was being eaten. But then he heard Seiran's lovely voice. He opened his eyes and cupped his spouse's cheek.

-Don't worry Honey. I'm just taking a nap, I'll kill him and then I'll go get you and we can live happily again. Just...give me...a moment...

The golden winged angel closed his eyes again and fell asleep. Even his demonic side was fast asleep. The cook from their ship came forth with a big blanket.

"Seiran, help me pull him on this blanket, we can carry him to the island easily like that. I already prepared a bed for him. According to my experiences, he only needs to rest."

They both managed to place Renhi on the blanket and they both flew back to the island with the body. Alone, Seiran would not have been able too. Atori ordered some men that stayed to go cut up some of the beast to eat him. He helped Seiran place Renji in the bed and let the angel take care of his spouse then. He went off and cooked some food to give it to Seiran.

"The Boss seems to really love you if he fought that thing for so long. You must be so honored to be his spouse!"

The black winged angel hugged Seiran to help him feel better. Even though Seiran had almost killed him when they first met, they have grown very close, best friends now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 pm

He was worried when his demon spouse fell asleep, he thought Renji was fainted but he was actually sleeping, that was great. At least he was still breathing and he was just tired and exhausted. Seiran could heal him faster, and he would. The cook from the ship, came to them and he brought a big blanket, it was a surprise that after what happened between then, right now, the cook was Seiran's best friend now, despite the fact that he almost killed the cook for seducing his spouse. They could forget the old hatred anyway.

They arrived at the island, and then put renji on a big bed. He let his spouse rest and then, he ate slowly, he needed energy so he could heal his spouse more. So, Seiran ate and when he replenish his energy, he used his power to heal renji. He healed his lover's wounds, and everything, including the internal wounds. Seiran used his healing power in a way that it would stimulate the cells inside renji to regenerate faster than it used to be, so the healing process would be more effective and fast.

Seiran stayed up, day and night, he kept on healing renji continuously, he used his healing power, over, and over again for his spouse to recover faster. He could see that renji's face was getting brighter and more fresh than before, this was good. Seiran went to the kitchen and together with Atori, he made a ginseng soup. He made the soup and then, he went back to the bedroom. He knew that ginseng was the best to replenish energy. At that time, renji opened his eyes and seiran helped him to sat on the bed. His spouse was still in need of rest, and Seiran, he gently fed his spouse with the soup. Seiran took one spoonful of the soup, blow it gently and then fed it to renji.

,' here.. drink it slowly.. careful..it's hot… drink this more okay? You need to be healthy again for me Renji.. do it for me…I love you…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:20 pm

The next time the hybrid opened his eyes, he thought he failed. He thought that the demon had reached the island and that his lover, his soulmate was dead since he could see Seiran's beautiful face. His spouse helped him to sit up. Sit up? Where was he, anyway? Renji looked around. It was a cabin like house, he was in a room, on a bed. It was sunny outside and very nice and warm. Then he heard seiran telling him to eat the soup and get better soon. Renji was completely lost and confused. He ate the soup and still looked around. His whole body was tense and painful. Every little sound made Renji jump and reach for his sword, but Seiran stopped him every time. He couldn't help but be nervous, he didn't even know where he was. The cook walked in when the bowl of soup was empty and then proposed that Renji should take a shower to wash off all the blood and crap from his body. With a lot of help, Renji stood up and stumbled his way towards the washroom. Seiran and Atori helped him walk there. Then Atori left Renji with Seiran. He was stripped of the ripped up clothes, and then he walked in the shower. The warm water felt good on his painful body. He sighed and shivered at the same tims. His throat was sore so he couldn't talk, but he did look at his spouse. He pulled Seiran in his arms and hugged him tightly. He understood that he was alive. That he made it to keep his soulmate safe. He couldn't stop the tears of relief to fall from his eyes. He then grabbed Seiran's face and just grinned as he looked in his beautiful eyes. He just cried and kissed Seiran, over and over again. It was over. He saved his soulmate. He saved Seiran. He kissed him more and more until the strenght in his legs abandonned him. He fell to his knees but kept his arms around his angel. He didn't want to let go of his beloved spouse.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:59 pm

He was so worried about his lover, Renji seemed so weak, he was worse than exhausted. Yet still, his demon still wanted to lift and raise the sword, but Seiran stopped him every time he wanted to do it. The war is over, they're safe now. Seeing renji like this really broke Seiran's heart into pieces. His lover, his spouse, he was very ill and he was in so much pain. Seiran could only gave him comfort and warmth. He could heal him but that would take lots of energy, seiran could not do it right now. He could heal renji but slowly. They ended up in a shower and then, renji was crying, he was crying as he kissed seiran over and over again. Seiran let his spouse did all that, but when renji fell on his knees, Seiran knelt before him, and he hugged his demon tightly in his arms.

,' it's all right Renji…. I'm here with you.. everything is all right…. We're safe… and I'll love you… I love you ..."

This was getting so emotional. Seiran, was soft hearted. It broke his heart and shattered it into pieces as he saw his demon in pain. Seiran kissed renji, and he made his lover opened his mouth. He was healing renji from the inside through the kiss. Slowly healing him. Seiran did not stop kissing renji, he kept sealing their lips on each other and their tears melted with the water. Seiran softly gazed to renji's eyes. He smiled gently and then, he hugged renji closely. He made renji rested his head against his chest. Seiran hummed a soft song for a while and he kept on hugging renji in his arms.

Since renji could not Stood up for long, Seiran helped him to go to the bath tub they had. It would be much better in there. In the tub, they could lie down and renji would feel better too. The tub was filled with warm water and seiran added some healing potion into the tub so that it would help both of them healed faster. Seiran joined in the tub with renji. He rested his head on renji's chest and hugged him tightly. He then whispered softly into renji's ears before kissing him deeply.

,' renji-san… get well soon.. I love you…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 am

If only he could tell him as well. Tell his Seiran, his angel, that he loved him deeply and that nothing made him more happy then to be with him right now. They kissed over and over again, he could feel his angel healing him and it felt good. He actually needed it at the moment. He let his gentle lover take good care of him. When Seiran saw that standing wasn't an option for Renji, he helped him over to the bath. It was easier for the hybrid to lay down, and much more pleasant for him to have his little angel in his arms. Seiran told him that he loved him and Renji simply smiled at him. He was exhausted. His body needed rest but his arms demanded Seiran. A long time had passed without his angel by his side, he needed it right now. Renji made his lover look up to him and he kissed him again. He may not be able to talk right now, but he knew how to ask for love.
The next few days, he slept and ate most of the time. Though his body demanded his Seiran by his side at all time. Eventually, his voice came back and he could start walking again.
That day, Seiran helped him walk on the beach where his lover could have watched him battle the sea demon. Renji started at the horizon. Even though his voice was still hoarse and fading, he could still speak.

-You...watched me from here, didn't you? How long did it last?

Seiran helped Renji sit down on the sand, his back against a tree, his lover in his arms against his chest. He kissed his lover's neck and held him tightly in his arms. Even though he wanted to feel his spouse, Seiran kept telling him that he wanted to wait until Renji was a little stronger and healthier. He kissed him neck again.

-The island is very peaceful. We could live here. If you want.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm

He felt like crying.. his heart was breaking.. it was completely scattered like broken glass. Hearing renji's weak sore voice, seeing him walk slowly like that. Seiran wanted to hold renji close to him all the time, forever and ever. They ended up in the beach and they cuddle against one another. Renji the proposed to live in this island since it was so peaceful. Seiran smiled at him, he then grabbed renji and let him rested his head against Seiran's chest while his back was against a big tree.

,' we will live here if it makes renji happy… I love you… I love you so much…"

Seiran hugged renji tightly as if he was a weak child, he kissed his spouse over and over again as if there's no tomorrow. He was crying, seiran was teary as he kept on kissing renji. It really broke his hert when he saw renji like this, he was worried, terrified that renji might stop breathing. So, to make sure renji stayed healthy, he kept on healing renji as they kissed for a very long time. Seiran let more healing power released on renji. Then, he picked out a small ginseng pill, he made renji swallowed it and kissed him some more.

Then, Seiran sang a very soft song as he kept on holding renji in his arms. He cuddle his angel more, and spread his wings then closed it around them to make renji felt much better. Seiran smiled gently at his lover, even though his cheek was covered with tears, he still smile for renji.
He kept humming that soft calming song and then, both of them fell asleep there, when seiran woke up, it was almost dawn, he kissed renji's forehead and softly woke him up.

,' my love you feel better? wake up.. it's dawn already…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 am

Seiran had brought the broken angel to the beach and held him there. Renji saw the tears in his wife's eyes. He would rather have his lover smile at him. Tears only hurt him. He had fought the sea demon for years before coming back in Seiran's arms, tears are not what he wanted to see. Though before Renji could say anything, Seiran started kissing him again. Healing him with his kisses.
After that, Seiran hummed him a lullaby. Renji slept silsntly until he felt a kiss on his forehead. He opened his eyes and smiled at him gently.

-Seiran, I've battled a sea creature for many years. I have not desired tears as my welcome back present. I want your beautiful smile again. No more tears, alright? Smile at me, honey.

He smiled at him and then kissed his lips gently. His tongue slipped in his mouth and Renji finally heard his spouse moan. But then a man landed next to them. It was the boy from the ship. He had food for Seiran and Renji.

"You guys should eat now. Renji needs his strenght and you Seiran, you need strenght as well, since you heal Renji all the time.

Renji looked at Seiran and sighed. His lover really did spend too much energy worrying about his health. He was fine now, he just needed some time to heal. He wasn't going to fall into a coma now. He grabbed the food and thanked the boy who then flew off with a smile. Renji turned ths tables on Seiran, making hiim lay down against Renji while the golden winged angel rested against a tree. He then started feeding his lover slowly.

-You should really believe in my own healing powers. I'm fine, really.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

He was hugging his angel, trying his best to take care of him. He would never lose renji, he would rather die than losing renji.. this man.. this angel was the only one he loved Seiran kept hugging renji till his lover opened his eyes and finally woke up. Then, he saw the chef boy deliver the food for them. Seiran accepted it happily and then they both ate. As they were done with their food, Renji turned around and he made seiran rested his back against his chest. Renji then said some things that made Seiran sigh. He looked into renji's eyes and gently kissed him.

,' how could I not worry of you? I'm your spouse…. You're the only one I have in this universe… without you I'll be long gone to endless sleep…of course I was worried to death of you! You're my husband!"

Seiran grabbed renji's face and he kissed him more, more… and some more. He gently looked into renji's eyes and cuddled with him. Seiran missed his angel so much. He really loved this man and he never wanted to be separated from him.. ever.. not even on second in his life. He lifted his face, and starred gently, yet deeply on renji

,' can you promise me? Promise that.. you'll never leave me alone ever again.. if you must die.. take me with you…years without you.. I feel like dying.. I don't want to be in such time anymore.. I love you Renji… I want to be always with you no matter what…"

Seiran hugged Renji tightly, he just want to feel his angel more, he wanted to spend his whole life with renji. He kissed his angel more, and more, romantic and soft, deep kiss… then.. Seiran looked at renji again, with his gentle loving gaze.

,' shall we… make a small house for ourselves in here? It… would not be as luxurious as our mansion but.. it'll be a warm.. sweet home for the two of us…"

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 am

-I understand what you've felt Honey, I do. However, my regeneration has been going greatly. I will soon be back up on my feet. And when that will be the case, I will hold you Seiran.

The golden winged angel held his lover closer and they kissed gently over and over again. Renji really liked this and if he had enough energy, he would have taken his Seiran right then and there. Sadly though, he felt a little dizzy and they stopped kissing. He smiled at his little angel and they ate the food brought to them. Seiran then asked Renji if they should build themselve a nice house here. The golden winged angel hugged his lover more and kissed his neck.

-I'm not addicted to luxury, just to you. A house here would be nice. Our little secret hideaway. Let's build it once I'm back on my feet, alright?

The angel spread his golden wings and closed them around his thin lover. When the dark haired man was done eating, Renji turned him around so he would straddle him. The golden winged angel slowly started kissing him. Gently, seductively, he pushed his tongue in his spouse's mouth and played along with his own. Seiran moaned and Renji's hands slowly went down to his butt. He squeezed them lightly before Seiran pushed them away. Renji knew that Seiran wouldn't want him to push himself, but he really missed touching his wife.
So, Renji decided to gently push his wife on his back, climbing on over him and fitting neatly between his legs. He started kissing him again. Seiran stopped trying to push him off and actually he pulled him closer and they kissed more intensily. Renji heard Seiran moan and the hybrid got a little more excited as he brushed his hand over his lover's thigh, making his wrap those sexy legs around his waist. At this point, Renji had doubts of being able to stop now.

"Eum...excuse me for bothering you two when you're having fun, but we, the crew, have a surprise for you guys."

The two lover had to stop. Renji sighed and stood up, helped Seiran up and they all walked with the cook. They went all the way to a little hill that ruled over the island. There was a house there. The cook then claimed that the crew had made this house for the lovers. It was ready to be moved in. Then he left. Renji and Seiran walked in. It was a beautiful house. Though after that walk, Renji felt tired so he found the bed and flopped down. He sighed and curse at himself for being weak at the moment.

-Do you mind if I take a nap, Honey? The walk up the hill was a bit...challenging.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Renji said he was healing fast. Well.. seiran could see that but he just felt worried over his husband now. Renji was his spouse, his lover, his everything. They ended up kissing each other and then, they talked about the little house. Renji liked the idea and he even wanted to build one with seiran that was good then. Though before they got their chance to put the first stone for the house, the cook came and asked them to follow him. They walked all the way to the hill, and they saw a small cute house, it was made by the crew well.. that's good then, it means renji did not need to build it and he could rest more.

Then, renji ended up relaxing in the bedroom on the bed, covered with light blue sheets. Seiran helped his angel to get naked and changed clothes, renji might want to wear a more comfortable one. So, Seiran made his lover wear a simple dark red kinagashi while Seiran himself, wore a light blue kinagashi, with white belt around the waist. With this kind of kinagashi, renji could see every curve of seiran's body.

Seiran slowly crawled towards the bed, and then he gently pushed renji on his back, he placed the pillow so that renji could rest comfortably. Then, after that, he sat on the bed, bent over and he slowly, took renji's erect dick and Seiran started to lick the length of it. He licked it slowly, gently, all over. He then sucked it deep into his throat and moaned. He sucked it eagerly and he licked it more. He stroked the balls and he pushed his tongue against the cleavage, right before renji reached climax, seiran sucked it all again inside his mouth, he drank all of the hot semen renji shot into his mouth.

Seiran smiled as he licked his lips clean, he starred at renji and then, he climbed over his angel. He slowly, very slowly, stripped himself naked. Giving renji a very erotic striping show. Seiran slowly took the belt off, then, he wrapped his arms around his thin body, making the kinagashi slipped off his shoulder, he then rubbed his rectal against renji's hard cock. His spouse did not need to do anything, seiran would do the work for now. Renji only need to say what he wanted. He then spread his legs, and rectal, he made that big cock slipped inside his tight rectal and seiran moaned, he shivered, starting to move his hips slowly on renji, giving him pleasure and bliss

,' nnnhhh!!!!!!.. Renji.. aahhh… I love you.. missed you… I missed doing this with you.. feels good right? Aahhh you're so..huge.. nnhh.. just.. lay down and.. I'll shake your cock.. I'll please you my love.'

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Renji thought that he was just going to rest and sleep with his cute little angelt in his arms, but his cute little angel had something else in mind. Something much less innkcent. Renji let him help change his clothes and enjoyed the look of his wife in what he wore. Though as he closed his eyes, he felt his lover's mouth over his lenght. Renji gasped and sighed in bliss. Seiran sure as hell was good at this. Or maybe it was because it had been years since the last time he had done this with his wife. Renji closed his eyes and enjoyed this treat. He eventually climaxed in his wife's mouth and sighed. However, Seiran wasn't done. When the golden winged angel felt him straddle him, he opened his eyes and greatly enjoyed the little strip tease his wife was giving him, then Seiran made him go deep inside his tight little rectal. He groaned and felt his wife move on him. Seiran spoke in an arousing tone and Renji placed his hands on the little angel's hips. He moved with his lover. Even Seiran was saying that it had been much too long since the last time they embraced eachother. Sadly for Renji, he couldn't move too much.

-My Seiran...you were a little eager? Your desire couldn't wait anymore? I have nothing against it, have all the fun you want, Honey.

He made Seiran slam down on him. Renji heard Seiran scream in bliss and he smirked. Renji really liked making Seiran moan and scream, making him call out his name all the time. The golden winged angel pulled his wife closer and kissed him hard, slipping his tongue in his mouth and made him moan even more.

-How do you expect me to sit back and let you do all the work? Do you know how sexy you are right now? I want to touch you, I want to make you moan. I love you, I really love you.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Seiran really missed his husband's touch and caress, he just could not hold it anymore, he lost it already. He wanted to feel renji all over him, though his angel was not fully recovered yet. But it's fine, Seiran would do the work and renji only need to stay there and be pleased. So, he kept moving and moving more on renji. H took his husband's cock hard and deep, eagerly. He leaned closer and kissed renji more, and deeper.

,' aaaahhhh…aahhh… Renji… Renji.. I miss you.. I love you… love you so much… aahhh… nnnhh..you.. don't need to move…nnnnhhh I'll.. I'll do it all.. aahhh.. just…just fill me with your cum…"

He moved more his rectal was twitching wet and dripping all over. He was feeling this a lot, they reached climax couple of times and still not enough. He wanted more, so he moved his waist and hips again on Renji, slamming his butt over and over again on his husband's cock. They had sex for hours and climaxed a lot. Seiran was filled with renji's cum, and both were satisfied. Seiran lied down on renji and kissed his husband gently before falling asleep on his husband's arms. Felt so comfortable. They slept for hours and then, when Seiran woke up, the sun was gone, it was the moon there, he looked at renji and smiled at him before locking their lips on a very sweet kiss.

,' so… does my husband hungry now? Let's see… I shall cook for you once we get back .come, I'll help you."

Seiran helped renji to walk towards the house. of course, Seiran got a bit trouble walking since his rectal was filled with cum, it dripped out every time he moved his legs. when they arrive there, Seiran went to the kitchen and he started to chop the vegetables and the octopus they had. In the end, Seiran made an okonomiyaki, to portions of them, with special sauce. He walked to renji and he gave renji his share.

,' I hope you like this one, my lovely angel."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 pm

They made love for hours and hours, never stopping, never taking a break. They couldn't, they wanted to touch eachother so much more. It was never enough. Though when neither could go on. Seiran laid down on the golden wined angel and they both slept for another few hours. Renji felt very relaxed.
When they woke up, Seiran helped him get to the kitchen and Renji watched as his wife made food. When he was served, Renji made Seiran sit on his lap and then they slowly started eating.

-This is delicious! Seiran, you are an amazing chef!

Maybe it was because Renji had eaten nothing but raw piece of the beast he was fighting during years. He finished his meal quickly, it was that good. Then, he kissed his wife's lips gently and showed him more love. However, their sweet time had to end too soon. A man flew inside the house and knelt on the floor. He then stood up and smiled at both of the angels. He had long black hair and a thin but strong build. Renji held Seiran safely in his arms.

"Forgive my intrusion. I am Saigo. My...Sensei...Mitsunari Ishida has asked me to come ask both Seiran and Renji for aid in an upcoming battle. An arial combat is the be planned and every Divines on our side will be an asset. However, since I can see that Renji is recuperating, he may stay at the lands and protect the workers and children."

Renji had heard about that name. He held his wife and waited to know if his little angel wished to go. His demonic side was already up for another fight.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm

He was happy that his spouse Renji was so into the dish. That was good then. they ate and cuddle for some more. Though then, their cuddling time had to end when a man came into their house. The man was named saigo and he claimed that he was assigned by Mitsunari to make both Seiran and Renji joined the battle…seiran asked the man to leave, and that they would have their reply soon.

Seiran looked at his spouse, visibly, his demonic side was ready for another blood bath. But… they just got reunited after so long separation…. Must they… do this again? Went to war again? Can't they just live happily in this island here nobody find them? Right now, Seiran was being selfish over Renji and their own life.

,' we… we just… get home.. i… just hold you in my arms for few hours.. and… we need to go to war again?"

He just want their sweet moment to last… he want to be with his spouse in a very long time and in happy life… but…they couldn't do it could they? Not when… war was coming to their door. Seiran knew that if he did not help in this one battle and the byakuren lost to the ansatsu, then his home.. would be nothing but ashes… his island and home with renji.. would be nothing but pile of corpses.

Though his heart was hurting, knowing that they could not have their peaceful life. Seiran needed to be strong. He grabbed renji's face, kissing and making out to him deeply. Lovingly Seiran kept making out and kissing his spouse and after some time kissing, he wiped tears that was in his black coal eyes..

,' Renji… i… I will follow you….if you go to this war then I'll stand by your side… if you die I'll die with you… if you live… I'll live by your side…."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Seiran was visibly upset. Renji felt bad, he wished to stay here with his wife, but at the same time, he couldn't simply enjoy a peaceful life while their friends were fighting for theirs. He held him wife and kissed him gently.

-I could no live with myself knowing that our friends are fighting for their lives while we indulge on this peaceful island. We will win this battle and our rights for peace.

He kissed him again. He knew that Seiran understood. Even if they didn't want too, they knew that it was the right thing to do. They packed a few things and Renji let his demonic side take over for a bit, the demon had a lot more stamina then the angel at the moment. The demonic him grabbed Seiran and made out to him hard before they had to leave.
They flew for a few hours before landing on Mitsunari's lands. They were welcomed by Halrein and the funny little elf. They seemed happy to see the two winged men. Though Halrein noticed the demonic energy coming from Renji. Ren grinned and held Seiran's waist so his body was all against the demon's.

-Hey white angel. Something wrong? Forgot that I'm a half breed? We came because we don't want you guys to die, though you are going to owe Seiran a good vacation after this! I just finished killing off a damn ocean dwelling demon!

Ren then noticed the blondy that has the wolf's scent coming their way. He wasn't alone, there was a bunny and a black wolf with him. Ren kept himself between his wife and the strangers. He let Mithos pass but not the other two. They were then escorted to the war room.

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: