View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

So his lover states what he really wants. He wishes to watch seiran moans in bliss and pleasure, and he will get it eventually. If this angel wants to taste seiran more, he will get what he desires. As his lover keeps on stroking seiran more and more as well as sucking his hard dick intensely, seiran can’t help it but to tremble and moan more. He moans louder and louder, he grabs renji’s hair and strokes it as he keeps on moaning. The feeling is just too good right now, he can feel his dick starts to drip wet, and the fingers that play inside his rectal also makes him felt good. He can’t take this any longer; he is still very sensitive to his lover’s touch.

Then, with a loud moan, seiran releases his hot cum, all over renji’s face and mouth. He can see his lover gets flustered and excited doing all this. He gets flustered all over and still trembles in pleasure. His lover is still stroking and playing with himself, seiran slowly leans closer to renji and he takes his lover’s dick into his mouth and sucks on it hard. He plays with renji’s dick and also the dripping tip of his dick. He strokes it harder and harder. Seiran’s face gets flustered even worse as he doing this to his lover.

,” you… can cum renji… cum in my mouth…”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Renji got what he wanted as he tasted Seiran cum in his mouth. He swallowed the hot cum and licked his lips. But then, as Renji was still playing with his own dick, Seiran pushed him back and starting sucking on it himself. Renji moaned and instinctively put his hand on hi lover's head. He tangled his finger's in his soft black hair and looked at his lover while he was sucking on him. He was good. Very good. Renji knew his face was flustered. He moaned again under the touch of his angel's soft, warm lips.
Then, he felt himself tensing up but held it in. His lover looked at him and told him to cum in his mouth. Renji smirked. So Seiran wanted to taste him too? Very well. It took a little longer, but eventually, Renji's hand closed softly on his lover's hair and he released himself in his lover's mouth.
Renji breathed in and pulled his lover on his chest as he laid down on his back. He sighed and kissed his Seiran. He was satisfied now and his angel also looked pretty happy. He seemed exhausted now. He started stroking his black hair and kissed his head.

-Sleep, Love. You need it now. I'll keep you warm.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm

That’s it, after that short kind of pleasure, Seiran gets real tire. He swallows renji’s cum and he feels hot inside his body. He let go of his lover’s dick and they both gets excited at the same time. This is great for both of them. Then, his lover pulls Seiran closer to him and makes both of them lies down on the bed. It feels so comfortable, lying on the fluffy bed, with the warmth of his lover beside him. renji looks tired and it goes the same with seiran. They both fall to deep sleep, peaceful sleep. Closing their eyes and resting their minds for hours. Before they know it, morning comes and the sun is already showing. Seiran slowly gets up from the bed. Renji is still sleeping, so he let him be.

He knows that they have a small kitchen in their room. Seiran picks up a thin yukata and wears it as he walks out from their bedroom. He heads to the kitchen and he finds some goods to be cooked. He has beef and some nori. This can be a good light breakfast for them both. Seiran starts the fire, picks up a clay pot, pours the nori, water, seasonings, and the beef into the pot and mixes them well. He tastes it a little and he adds more peppers and salt to strengthen the taste. The food is ready. He picks one big bowl and a spoon. He brings the breakfast into their bedroom and out it on the table near the bed. He leans closer to his lover and wakes him up with a tender kiss on his lips

,” I already make a nori soup for us, you want to eat?”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 am

Renji felt when his lover got up, it woke him up, but he still stayed in bed with his eyes closed. He was such at peace. He heard his lover making something in their bedroom kitchen. He could smell the good food Seiran was making but still styed in the bed and didn't move. He was comfortable.
When his angel came back and softly kissed his lips, Renji sowly opened his eyes to look at him. He was beautiful as ever even in the morning. He stated that he had made nori soup for them and Renji smiled at him. He pulled his lover's face down and kissed him softly again, slipping his tongue in his lover's mouth.
When that kiss was over, Renji sat up and stretched his tired limbs. He picked one of the bols and started earing the soup. It tasted really good. Renji smiled at his angel again.

-You look good when you wake up, you're an amazing cook, a wonderful fighter and you're great in bed...Is there anything you can't do, Seiran? Or are you truly perfect?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 am

That is just a good joke that renji says to him. Though the part ‘great in bed’ makes seiran blushes shyly. He feels happy but a bit shy since his lover just says those things bluntly to him. He tries to hide it with his long hair. He places his long black hair in the front thrown over his shoulder and he hides a little of his flustered face. He keeps silent for a while and he take some bowl and eats together with his lover, sitting on the side of the bed.

Then, it hits seiran’s head, the question in ‘if there is something that he is not good at, something that he cannot do.” obviously, Seiran is not perfect at all, he notices that. He sometimes get caught and then becomes trouble for the others. Then he looks at renji with a gentle gaze and soft smile, he gently says t him

,” yes, there is one thing that I can’t do, that is flirting with people, I’m never good at that, unlike you.. I can see that you are good in flirting.”

He chuckles softly to his own statement. He knows that from the very start, from the moment they meet in the dark realm. He remembers that renji seduces him and tries to flirt with him a little, but seiran is just too slow and too shy to response. He keeps on eating with a smile on his blushing face; he probably looks stupid now, putting a smile on his all red face. But it really makes him shy when renji says that he is great in bed, it makes him remember what happen last night.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 am

Renji softly stroked his lover's face and then kissed him softly. Renji smiled at his angel's blushing face. He just loved to see him being all shy like this. Renji then kissed his forehead.

-You can't flirt? Strange, I feel like you have flirted with me without you even knowing. I remember your transparent blue robe at your mansion. And even though you think you can't flirt, you still know how to seduce me pretty well. Come now my Love, seduce me again. Use your beautiful face and your perfect body and your wonderful eyes to make me yours forever.

Renji drank the rest of his soup and put his bowl on the night table before grabing his lover's neck and kissing him with passion, sliping his tongue in Seiran's soft mouth. It felt so warm, soft and exciting. Renji didn't get aroused, it was a simple kiss. And besides, he only got aroused when his lover was the one kissing him like this, especially when he starts to moan, then Renji slowly loses his mind.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm

His lover reacts in a different way than what he expects to be, Renji teases him by saying that even though he cannot flirt, Seiran seduces him with his clothing, his face, and all. Those words make him blush even more. His lover then asks Seiran to seduce him more; to make renji belongs to him forever. That is just a perfect excuse to makes Seiran do something a bit ‘naughty’ , to seduce his lover. Then they start to kiss, gently this time. Seiran enjoys this gentleness of his lover, he always likes being treated this way.

Then, he slowly stands up; he looks shy because of what renji says earlier. Then he picks up the bowls and brings them to the dish washer, he cleans them up and then goes back to his lover. He manages to calm down a little by washing the dishes. Seiran knows that renji is waiting for him to seduce him, so, with flustered face, he slowly, very slowly, strip himself from his robe , letting renji sees him nude for a while, then, in nude, he slowly crawls towards his lover, he sits on his lap with both of his legs on the sides of his lover’s body. This position gives renji a perfect view of Seiran’s body, and everything.

He is still shy and flustered in the face, and then he slowly glances at his lover, seiran softly says to his lover in a shy, soft tone of his voice

,” is…is.. This… what you want…?or… you want me to wear something…..of your choice?”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Renji just smiled at his lover when he striped in front of him and then crawled up on his body and sat on his lap. He had a very nice view of his angel's body. He then looked at his lover's face when he spoke and almost felt regret for what he asked his lover to do. Renji spread his wide wings and covered his lover's nude body. He then gently, softly kissed him before putting his hand on his lover's cheek.

-I'm sorry Seiran. I won't ask you to do anything that may embarass you anymore. I didn't think you would look so uncomfortable with me. Please, let me dress you back up and forgive me.

His lover looked so uncomfortable that Renji stood up with him in his arms and picked his lover's robe up to cover him. He felt horrible for what he had made his lover feel. He was suppose to treat him like a prince and yet Renji was the one getting all the treats. He then kneeled in front of his lover and wraped his arms around his angel's waist. His head was on the angel's lower belly.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Seiran does not expect his lover to act like this. He seems terribly sorry and he says that seiran is being uncomfortable with him around. This is all wrong, so wrong. Seiran is only a bit shy and he never feels uncomfortable around renji. He has no reason to feel that way since they are lovers anyway. As his lover dresses him back seiran notices that Renji feels horrible inside his hear t to the point that he kneels before Seiran and hugs his waist as he rests his head on seiran’s belly.

A part of him wants to tell his lover that it’s all right and that he is not doing anything bad to him. But his other part wishes to gently caress his lover’s hair and stays silent, just like this. Seiran gently smiles at his lover; he finds renji’s behavior is sweet and adorable. He gently lifts his lover’s body makes him stands up straight before him, and then Seiran gently wraps his arms around his lover’s neck.

,” Please. Renji… don’t say that… I will never feel uncomfortable around you… its true.. I was just.. a bit shy that’s all…please don’t feel bad…. i don't mind.. umm.. letting you see my entire nude skin...“

To make sure that his lover understands him perfectly, Seiran slowly leans closer to his lover and gently kisses him. He slowly presses their lips against each other and gently sealed their lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss. He closes his eyes, and he softly, gently, plays with his lover’s tongue. He softly moans and he keeps kissing renji gently, hoping that this kiss will make those bad thoughts inside his lover’s mind fades away.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 am

Seirn made Renji stand back up and told him that he wasn't uncomfortable around him, it was only because he was shy. Renji let his lover try to make him feel better and when he started kissing him, gently and softly playing with his tongue, his dark thoughts started fading away. Renji held him in my arms as his lover kissed and moaned, trying to make him feel better aboit what had just happened. He let Seiran control this kiss and enjoyed every second of it. His lover played with his tongue with soft, warm love for a long ttme. Maybe he didn't feel time pass them by, or maybe he was really enjoying it also.
Renji let his hands gently hold his lover's back, pulling him closely in order to keep this kiss going a little longuer. When that kiss was over, Renji smiled at his lover and gabed his hand. He made his lover sit on the bed. Renji thn sat behind him and started passing a brush in the hair of his angel. It was long and very soft. Renji took his time to makr this hair perfectly soft, then he tied them up with a leather band. Then he place the hair on the front right side of his lover and kissed his left side neck gently, softly.

-I love you. My Seiran.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Seiran knows that renji can be perverted sometimes, and actually, to tell the truth, he does not mind at all. They are lovers after all and renji already sees everything on seiran , so there is no point in hiding his body towards his lover. If he gets flustered and all red on the face, which is simply because it is his nature and that is his personality so there is nothing he can do about it. He will always feel shy and embarrassed every time his lover asks him to do perverted things, but it does not mean that he dislikes it, he will do anything to please his lover.

Then, after their lips parted from the kiss, renji makes seiran sits on the bed and then his lover starts to take care of him, he gently combs his long black hair and then ties it up with a thin leather band the usual accessory that seiran wears . He leans on his lover’s chest and then holds his arms. He slowly kisses his renji and they keep on kissing slowly, tenderly for some time. Seiran is enjoying this tender kiss and he keeps on doing it, gently pressing his smooth rosy lips against his lover’s.

He then releases their lips and gently gazes at his lover. This man really loves him, and seiran also feels the same about him. They are so deeply in love, like a two love birds. He gently smiles at renji and then softly he says to his beloved

,” you know… this feels good, having you with me like this.. so warm… I feel safe when I’m with you…my renji, though you can be little bit perverted sometimes, but I like that part of you too.”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 pm

-Perverted?

Renji grinned at his lover and looked at him. He made him turn around to see his face and kissed him again, slipping his tongue in his lover's soft mouth. He kissed him like this for a while before letting him go and making him lean back on him to hold him in his arms, still letting him see his face.

-My dear Seiran, you haven't even scratched the surface of how pervgerted I am. You remember how I said me and my old friend had fun? Well we had two other friends as well. We loved to tie one up with chains and we all took a go at him. Together. At the same time. We were not lovers though, just friends. You see now that I am sightly twisted. But you don't have to worry, you're my lover. I will never betray you. I will always be faithful to you and you alone. I am yours now.

He smiled at him and kissed him softly. He couldn't wait to see his lover's face after saying all of that. Renji had always been really perverted.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Seiran gets shocked , he is really surprised to find that all this time, he already think that renji is such a perverted one but it turns out that he barely sees that part of his lover! He can’t believe this; it makes him blush so hard that his face goes all red and he starts imagining renji ties him up, chains him and then makes love to him hard and rough. He turns his eyes away from renji as he thinks about it. He can’t believe what he will do if renji really does that to him. He does not mind to find that renji is a bit twisted.

He keeps blushing so hard that he can’t even look at his lover in the eyes. He keeps on imagining the scene, the scene about him being tied up and gets fucked hard by renji. He wants to chase such thought away but he can’t. He just can’t stop thinking about it. Not to mention the part where renji mentions that they all raped the guy at the same time, which is just too much! He slowly grabs his lover’s arms and without looking at him, he softly, shyly asks him. This can be the most embarrassing and perverted question that seiran ever asks to his lover

,” do you… often imagine… make love to me while… while.. Tying me up… ….?”

He gets the feeling that renji will answer with a yes and that he wants to take seiran that way. He does not know what to think about that, he never does that, not even once in his life time. He gets so shy, so flustered and his heart beating fast right now.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:30 am

Renji chuckled lightly to his lover's reaction. He felt like his angel thought he would eventually tie him up also. He let his lover have those thoughts for some time, looking as his face turned bright red. Renji then leaned foward and kissed his lover gently, slipping his tongue in his Seiran's mouth and holding him tightly and close. He softly stroked his lover's chest with his hand and kissed him with passion until his lover moaned and became breathless. Thnhe just smiled at him and looked at him straight in his eyes.

-That thought has never crossed my mind, Seiran. Be calm. Have I not said you were my lover. I that fact, you are precious to me and never will I tie you down and take you in any violent way there is. I won't chain you, but I will let you do that to me if ever you want to try it.

Renji kissed him again and let him feel his warmth through that kiss. Renji touched his lover's chest, played a bit with his nipples. He knew that made Seiran moan and blush. Renji loved to see his lover's flustered face all the time.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm

He is still having such thoughts in his head about renji. Then, before he speaks any more words, his lover grabs him and then they kiss in such passionate way that seiran gets breathless. That kiss feels great, though it ends too fast. Then his lover explains to him in a clear way that such things never crosses his mind, that makes seiran feels a bit relieved, but the next statement really makes seiran gets blushing even worse, he can’t speak any words in response.

Renji just says that he can tie him up if he wants to. seiran never does that and for sure, it never crosses his mind to do such thing to his lover. He sees it in a different way. Even though chaining his lover will be exciting, he still sees it as something that is not to be done to a lover. He always thinks that a lover must be loved and treated with tenderness and care. He will never hurt his lover’s pride or mind by doing such thing to him.

Then again, his lover keeps playing with seiran’s sensitive skin and he rubs his nipples. Seiran moans softly as his love does that to him. But then, he manages to calm down and then he grabs renji in the face and giving him a gentle kiss, it is different from any other kiss that they’ve shared. This kiss is more like loving, caring and it lets renji knows how seiran really feels about him deep inside his heart. He releases their lips and then gently gazes at his lover

,” I… I won’t chain my lover.. I mean…I won’t treat the one I love in such a way… I…prefer treat you with love and care….I… love renji…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

Renji simply smiled at him and kissed him. He held his lover close to his chest and kissed him a little more. Then, Renji stood up with his lover in his arms and slowly walked towards their private washroom. But then he changed his mind and let his lover's feet touch the ground. He went to his clothes and just put his pants on before heading back to his lover. He felt like dancing. So he took his lover's hands and placed them on his body and in his hand before he started moving.

-I used to dance like this all the time when I was younger. Do you like dancing? Even though there's no music, can you feel the rythm?

In the past, Renji had many women asking him for a dance, yet he only danced with one for the whole night. The women's parents then wanted him to wed their daughters but Renji never accepted. He now found a person that he would marry if he wanted to. Renji closed his eyes and smiled as he danced with his lover.

-Are you enjoying this voyage in my past?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 pm

He is still blushing there and before he can do anything, his lover takes his hand and they start to dance slowly. Seiran likes this classic dance and the slow movement is so comforting. He slowly follows renji’s movements and he places his head on his angel’s shoulder. He closes his eyes and just feel the movement that renji makes, the warmth of his lover’s body and the soft skin of renji. This dancing is very calming and soothing his thought and heart, this is good.
He is used to this kind of dancing since his parents always asks him to dance with the girls when they were holding a party but still, seiran never feel such comfort by dancing with those people. He only does that because his family wants him to. Now that they are all gone, Seiran has his freedom to live his life, this is good.

Seiran slowly raises his head and he kisses his lover gently. He makes their lips entwined sweetly and in a lovely way. He let go of renji’s lips and he gently gazes at his lover as he replies to his questions

,” yes.. I feel your rhythm. And… dancing with you makes me calm it’s so comforting.. I like this, holding you close to me.. feel so warm.”

Seiran rests his head on his lover’s chest as he puts his arms on renji’s shoulder and waist. He feels so warm now, so comfortable; he does not want to let this angel go, he just want to hold him close like this forever. He then whispers love words into renji's ear as they keep on dancing slowly. he really loves this angel with all of heart, body and soul.

," Love you my renji..."

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 am

Renji danced until the song in his head was over. Then he looked at his lover and kissed him also. He then lifted his Seiran in his arms and kissed him again. He held him tightly and made his way to the bathroom like he originally planned. Renji then put his lover back on the floor and started stripping him of his yukata. Everywhere he could see the skin of his lover, he kissed him. His kissed his shoulders, his chest, his nipples, his belly, then he stood back up and let the silk cloth fall to the ground and kissed his lips. Renji let his kimono fall to the ground also and then wraped his arms around his lover to kiss him again.
He picked him up in his arms again and steped into the hot water. He loved to see his lover's skin have this light flushed color when it was warm. They had become lovers so quickly that Renji was certain Seiran knew nlthing of him and he knew nothing of Seiran except what was said.

-You know, when I was a child, I was a thief. It's one of my four close friends that saved my life and then his parents raised me as the prince like figure people see today. Though of course I am still quite untamed. Is there anything you want to know of me, love?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Seiran moans softly as his lover begins to kiss him all over, starting from his shoulder and then all way down to his nipples and then all way down to his belly. That feels good and makes him gets flustered a little. Then, after that, both of them go inside the hot tub and they bathe. During the bathe, his lover tells something about his life, in the past. Renji says that when he was a child, he was a thief and then a friend saved him and he was raised like a prince, that is so lucky, his lover here really is lucky to have a good life. Even though he is twisted in the head since he has a demon inside him. renji then asks if there is something hat seiran wishes to know about him.

It is true that seiran barely know a thing about renji and he feels bad for that. He feels that he needs to know more about his lover. Seiran then pulls his lover close to him; he kisses renji softly and then cuddles his face against his slim chest. He gently brushes renji’s long hair with his fingers and then he gently asks him

,” tell me love, how you get your demon? Why is he inside you?”

He kisses his lover’s head and cuddles him closer to his chest. He holds his lover in his thin arms; Seiran feels like taking good care of renji and gives him all the love he deserves. This gentle kind hearted guy needs lots of love and seiran will be more than happy to give it to him. He lifts his lover’s face and kisses him gently again, he seals their lips in a warm deep kiss this time.

,” but still.. either way I love the whole of you renji… and.. you can ask my anything you want to know as well.’

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 am

-My demon? Well, that's a little complicated. You see, when I was a child everybody told me not to show any weakness. Anger was a weakness. Though since I had to keep all that anger inside, the surpressed emotions kind of created their own life forms. Add to that that I'm half heretic divine, and that created the demonic side of me. And now, it's like two people live in my body. Strange isn't it?

Renji then smiled at his lover and leaned foward to kiss his lips again. He sure did love the feel of Seiran's soft lips. He sliped his tongue in his lover's mouth and played around with his. He wraped his lover with his arms and held him close and tightly against his body. Then, since Seiran had told hom he could ask him anything about him as well, Renji thought of what he could ask to know about him. He put an end to their kiss and Renji smiled at him.

-Both me and... him want to know how you learned to fight? Nobody had ever defeated him that way before. Were you self-taught? We'd also be interested in learning how to fight in your style of battling.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 pm

His lover starts another story of his life, about the demon inside him. He learns that the demon is made of renji’s anger that he keeps low inside his heart. The anger takes control and become the demon that is inside him now. That is pretty complicated and hard to understand, but seiran does not mind that at all, he already loves renji the way he is. Seiran listens to his lover’s story before their lips ends up in a kiss again. He enjoys kissing his lover and he likes the warmth and the smooth feeling of his lover’s lips. They keep on kissing and that makes seiran moans a little.

Then his lover starts to ask him about how he tamed the demon and defeats him back when they first met in the dark realm. That short meeting really changes seiran’s life. He finds his lover and the love of his life. He gently smiles at renji and he gives him a gentle loving kiss before he answers that. Seiran is well trained both in martial arts and in traps, though his physical strength is not as great as renji and that is for sure. He holds on his lover tightly and then he rests his head against renji’s neck, making his breath caressing his lover’s neck.

,” I can do tai chi , throw weapons like shuriken and chakram … I am well trained in making poisons and venom, thanks to my elf friend, he teaches me how to do those things , anything else my love?”

He will be glad to tell renji more about himself so that both of them can learn about each other’s personality a little better. It is good to have a small chat with renji like this, getting to know each other after all that happens between them.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 am

Renji smiled at his Seiran before softly rubbing his lover's back as he rested his head on his shoulder. Renji listened ro what he had to say, but it did not answer his question about how he had defeated him. Renji lifted his lover's face and kissed him softly again, he couldn't get enough of his lover's lips. He then kissed his cheek, nibbled on his lover's ear and softly kissed his neck all the way to his shoulder. Then, after, he looked in Seiran's eyes and wraped them both with his wings.

-It's nice to know all that love, but you still haven't told me how you defeated a death driven demon in the realm where he had the advantage. Many have tried and yet only you survived. You couldn't have beaten him with simple shiruken if many have fallen while they bore greater and deadlier weapons.

Renji then sat down and made his lover sit on him. He kept his golden wings wraped around them both and kissed his lover's neck again. He held him tight in his arms.

-Perhaps one day I will also meet that elf friend of yours. He seems very nice.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm

It seems that seiran gets too ‘fascinated’ by his lover so that he even forgets the question that renji asks him. He feels his lover keeps on cuddling him and kissing him all over. seiran moans softly in bliss, he gets flustered even more. He likes the touch of his lover’s smooth warm lips. He holds renji tighter in his thin arms and he smiles at him. Then, he manages to concentrates his thought on what renji is asking.

,” I.. did not defeat him, it’s more like.. he brought the luck to himself. At that time when I entered the dark realm, I apply lots of paralyzing poison all over my skin. Then.. Your silly demon licks my cheek and he got the strong poison inside him by doing that. He was unable to move and then.. You came out..I'm glad that your demon is not that clever, which makes him lick me...other wise the story will be different...”

That is the real story of course and maybe his lover will find it a bit surprising that Seiran does not even lift a weapon to defeat that wild demon. He thinks that at that time, it was just a mere luck. If that demon chooses to slit his throat instead of licking him, then it will be different story. But then it is good that the demon licks him instead of doing other things. Then his lover mentions about Seiran’s elf friend.

,” yes, he is kind and a gentle person, from what I know, he is now traveling with a vampire and a beast.”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Renji nodded to his lover's story and found his angel even luckier then he thought. His demon then told him what he was thinking at the time of their meeting and Renji understood that luck had nothing to do with Seiran's defeat over the demonic him. Renji smiled and lifted his angel's chin to kiss him softly.

-Remember Seiran, the demon might have acted unwise with you, but it does not mean he does not have wisdom. Pay in mind my love that he has hidden himself for many years. We hace survived for a very long time under the radar. Now what he tells me let you live wasn't luck. He wanted to have sex with you. He thought you were cute enough to be his... slave for a while. You could say that he liked you first.

Renji smiled at him softly and then thought of the strange companions traveling with the elf. A vampire and a beast. Vampires were thought to be against every natural law. They feed of the blood of the living yet stay as cold as ice. Beast are creatures of nature. But to have one folowing you meant that one of either the elf or the vampire was strong enough to control it.

-Why so flustered, my angel? Is it my touch or my kiss that has made you so?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

So it is not luck at all? seiran rather no thinking about it he prefers to let it pass and enjoy the time he has with his lover right now. He does not even want to response to his lover’s question right now. So, he brushes his lips against his lover’s and seales their lips in a tender kiss. He keeps on kissing renji again, again, and again. He hugs him with both of his arms and he gives him a gentle gaze as their lips parted. But then before his lover can say anything, Seiran presses his lips again to renji’s and he kisses him again. He does not stop right now. He keeps on pressing their lips against each other gently and he softly moans. He rubs his naked chest against renji’s and he kisses his lover more.

He keeps on brushing his lips against renji’s and he kisses him more and more gentle with love. He likes the warmth of renji’s soft lips and he just does not want to let it go, he does not want this kiss to fade away. He slips his tongue inside renji’s mouth and gentle plays with his lover’s tongue. He moans a little but he still keeps on kissing his lover. His face gets all flustered as he keeps on doing this. He wants to kiss more right now. When their lips parted for a while he manages to say some words to his angel

,” I.. Don’t want this kiss to fade away…”

After those short words, seiran seals their lips again in a kiss, gentle, loving kiss. He traces his lover’s strong body as they kiss and he hugs renji again, tighter this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: