Share | 

At the Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 am

Seiran seemed much more desirable of his lips then he used to be. He was all over Renji's lips. The golden winged angel didn't complain, he desired his lover's lips as well and took advantage of every movement and every feeling he got from his lover. He felt his lover's tongue slip inside his mouth and heard him moan. He closed his six longs wings around them and held him very tightly in his arms. It felt so good.
Renji heard his lover claiming that he didn't wish this kiss to end. With a smile, Renji didn't have time to say anything since Seiran's lips brushed up against his. It seemed that Seiran needed to be kissed and to kiss Renji. The six winged angel then pick his lover up without releasibg their lips and got out of the bath to bring his on tge thick rug in front of the fire place. Instantly, a fire roared in the chimney as Renji laid his lover on the rug. He kept kissing him. Then, Renji pulled Seiran on his body to let him keep control over all the kissing. His six wings kept their bodies wraped up and the fire made them warm whike his arms held his lover's thin body.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm

They just keep on kissing like that. seiran can’t stop and he does not want to. He does not even realize when they changing place from the bathroom to the rug in the living room. seiran keeps on pressing their lips and sealed them in a kiss. He hugs his lover with both of his slender arms and he moans softly as they keep kissing. He slowly licks renji’s lips, he brushes their lips and then he presses their lips against each other again. He caresses his lover’s head and gently plays with his long red hair. It feels so smooth. Both of them keep on cuddling and kissing. Seiran presses their lips harder now. He slips his tongue inside renji’s mouth to taste his lover’s mouth.

Me moans softly again in bliss. It feels good just to kiss his angel like this without having intercourse. But of course, seiran just can’t stop; he can’t get enough of this kiss, not now, not tonight. So he tightens his arms around his lover’s shoulder and kisses him more and more each time. They moan together as seiran keeps this up, he then lifts both of his slim legs and place them around renji’s waist to hold him closer. He releases their lips for a second just to say few words

,” more.. . kiss me more.. I want you…desire me more......”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 am

Their kissing slowly start getting hotter and hotter as they lay next to the fire. His lover moanes more and more as they keep kissing, Renji following his angel's movements. He then started sliping his tongue in Renji's mouth and the hybrid felt heat rushing in his body. His lover kissed him with more desire and Renji was wondering if he wanted more, but then again, he didn't thibk Seiran could last another rou with him right now. He let his lover keep kissing him as he slowly started to feel aroused under this constant kissing attack.
When Seiran released his lips, he said something that made him get flustered. He kept saying he wanted him and that he wanted Renji to desire him more. Those words made Renji hold his lover much tighter, closing his wide white gold wings around him. Then Renji gave him a deep, passionnate kiss, sliping his tongue in his lover's mouth. He wraped his arms tight around him and touched his angel's soft skin all over with his wide hands.

-Do you desire me as much as I desire you Seiran? Do you wish to hold me forever?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

,” yes… I want you.. just you… now.. Forever… just you.. my renji…only you…I want more…”

He gives away that answer before he seals their lips in a deep kiss again. Seiran gets so addicted in this kiss, somehow, he can’t stop and he does not want to stop at all. He moans softly as he kisses his lover more and more. He slips his tongue inside and tastes his lover’s hot mouth all over. He feels good right now, this kiss makes him get all flustered and he just can’t stop.

With his lover on top of him, Seiran is able to hug renji with both of his thin arms, so he does it and he kisses his lover more, deeper, harder. He can’t stop his moaning voice as they kiss in passion. Seiran never feels like this before, right now he feels as if something is burning inside him and he yearns for his lover’s lips more than ever, he does not want to let go, not now, not ever. Their kissing gets even more intense as Seiran licks renji’s lips all over and he goes back in kissing his lover again. They spend some time drowning in that passionate long kiss before seiran releases their entwined lips.

,” Do you want more? Tell me…. You want me? You want more of me renji?”

Seiran asks him some question but the answer is only one for those. He then licks his lover’s lips and then he nibbles renji’s lower lips gently, he kisses him tenderly again before he licks his lover from his lips to his ear, Seiran moans again as he keeps doing that.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:10 am

His lover's answer to his question was more then exciting. Hearing him almost begging for Renji to embrace him made the golden winged angel hokd his Seiran tighter against him. He felt his anhel's arms around his body as his lover kepy on kissing him with more and more desire and pssion in each kiss. It was getting very intense even for Renji. The heat of the fire was nothibg compared to the heat his lover's tongue was giving off. Though Renji still remembered how weak his lover had been after their last intercourse just a few hours ago. He had to admit, his lover was making it hard gor him to resist this body he held under his own.
When his lover asked him if he wanted him, Renji hust felt like spreading his legs and taking him right there. Of course Seiran knew that Renhi would want more, he was not made of stone and his lover was practically giving him a free pass to make love to him again.
Slowly, with delicate movements, Renji opened his lover legs and pressed his hardened cock against Seiran's. That should give the white winged angel his answer. As for Renji's mouth, it was busy playing around with Seiran's as they kept kissing on the floor next to the fire.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

They both kissing in passion, slowly yet the heat flows intense between them his lover gets more excited as they keep on kissing. Seiran softly moans as they kiss and he hugs his lover with both of his slim smooth legs. He is all nude and this make him able to feel the warmth that renji is giving him trough the kiss and skin contact. He can feel his lover’s powerful manly chest pressing against his. He feels a bit tired after the love making that they do before but right now, despite his strength that is slowly fading since he is tired, Seiran is still moaning under his lover’s touch and renji makes it worse as he rubs their dick together and spreads Seiran’s slim legs. It gives seiran more excitement that before.

He is naked right now and it will be so easy for renji to have another go with Seiran. He can feel his lover’s hard cock pressing against his and it makes Seiran moans more. He slightly shivers and keeps on kissing renji with passion. He pulls his lover closer to him and make renji’s hard dick rubs against his wet rectal that is still loose after the previous lover making. Then, he releases their entwined lips and gently gazes at renji with his flustered face, softly he speaks to him.

,” I’m still loose and..... slippery down there…if…. if… you… need more… then… I….”

Seiran is too shy to finish his words, but he is sure that his lover gets what he is saying. Seiran’s delicate face starts to get flustered even worse, it’s all pink blushes and even his whole nude skin is blushing. If renji really needs it then, Seiran will give it to him, they are lovers anyway, and they suppose to please each other. Seiran looks away from renji, though he can’t hide his flustered face, he just does not have the courage to look at renji in the eye. Remembering what he just say to renji, that he can have another go makes him feel shy, this is the first time he says that to renji, and he is being more active, a little. It seems that renji makes seiran comes out from his shell slowly…

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

Having his lover say that to him, saying that he can have another go at him if he needed it made Renji slowly lose his will to not take his lover in another fierce intercourse. He knew that Seiran was tired, he could see his strengh slowly fading as they kept kissing. Seiran slowly made his legs wrap around Renji's powerful body and the golden winged angel moaned as their dicks rubed lightly against eachother's. It felt good and he knew that Seiran was still very inviting down there, but he still hesitated in taking him.
Renji kept the kissing going as he softly touched his lover's soft body. His waist, his sides, his chest, he touched everywhere his hand could go without being too sexual with him. He licked his lover's lips before slipping his tongue in his mouth and making Seiran moan again. It was easier then Renji thought to make his angel moan, it just took his touch in a personal manner. It made him happy when it made his lover moan, he loved the voice and the feeling that voice gave him. He did want more but he didn't want to tire his love too much.
It was getting difficult to not simply take him and seak forgiveness later on. His demon was screaming for some action, but right now it was the angel that was in control. He slowly rubbed his hard tip against his lover's rectal and moaned lightly. If Seiran really was ready for another round with him, then he would pull Renji closer, which would make his dick start to push in. The fire responded to Renji's desires by burning a little brighter, a little fiercer. He kissed his Seiran again and again, letting their lips part just to let them breathe enough before kissing him again. Renji looked at Seiran in his coal black eyes and smiled seductively at him.

-I love you, Seiran Akechi.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Renji keeps on touching him, caressing seiran in every inch of his body. The touch of his lover’s hands feels so good on his skin, too good that its more than enough to make him moan. Seiran moves his arms and he touches renji as well, he feels his lover’s powerful back with his palms and the he caresses renji’s waist, and the he goes all the way up to touch his lover’s chest and his hands arrives at renji’s face, they kiss more and more. seiran can’t stop moaning in bliss and his face gets flustered even more. He wraps his legs around renji and pulls him closer as he feels his lover’s cock rubbing against his tight, wet rectal. Seiran can’t hold it any longer, he is too aroused and he feels like his whole body is burning.

Every touch that renji gives him feels like a burning fire that caresses his white skin, it feels so hot and so good. Seiran can’t stop touching and caressing his lover with now, he moans more and more, they kiss even harder and seiran slips his tongue into renji’s mouth, they have a fierce make out then. He feels recharged as renji keeps on touching him. Seiran tightens his legs around renji’s waist and make his lover’s hard dick slips inside his tight rectal. Seiran softly moans as he feels his lover’s hardness inside him.. Again.. This is the first time seiran manages to do it for second round. Renji’s hard dick goes so easily inside since seiran is very wet and aroused down there in his rectal.

,” renji.. I love.. love you…. I belong to you…please.. Slowly…it.. Feels hot.. it… burns.. my whole body feels… so hot..”

He does not know why it turns like this, but this time Seiran feels as if he is burning from the inside just be feeling the touch of renji’s skin. this is such an amazing feeling, he never has this kind of feeling before..

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Renji never thought his angel would be up for another round. Though he gets his answer as Seiran pulls him closer, making his hardened cock slip inside his lover's rectal with ease. Renji moaned lightly and kissed his angel's lips then Seiran tells him something that simply madr him smile. He feels as though his body is burning. Renji knew that was passion and desire. He felt the same way, but in his mind, the inly way to smother the flames was to consume their passion. He leaned closer to his lover's ear and softly licked it before nibbling on it

-I'll put the fire out, my Love. I'll make you feel good, alright? You're the only one for me. Forever.

Renji started moving slowly, gently, inside his lover's rectal. He didn't want it to be too much for him. He wanted his Seiran to feel like he was being loved and not simply desired. Renji then kissed his lover and let his hand gently trace his lover's soft chest before playing with one of his nipples until it hardened under his touch. He was havibg fun, even though the demonic him wanted much more violence in his fun.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 pm

They are now up for round two. Seiran never thinks that he will be able to do this, but the fact is that he is feeling hot and he wants his lover to embrace him. As his lover’s hard dick goes inside him, seiran moans softly, he hugs his lover’s manly back with his delicate arms and legs, all in nude. He feels his lover starts moving inside him, very slowly, this feels so good, it feels as if renji is treating seiran like a fragile flower, this feels even better than the rough sex that they just did not long ago. Seiran can’t stop his voice from moaning and his body from trembling in bliss.

,” ahhh.. renji… so good… i… I’m burning… feels so good… inside… so…. Big…”

He moans and calls out to his lover’s name more and more, the bliss is getting him excited, too excited. Seiran pulls his lover closer to kiss him gently in his lips and keeps on kissing renji gently, softly as they keep the intercourse slowly. Seiran gets so excited that he gets so flustered in both his face and whole nude skin. He gives his lover a gentle alluring gaze as he is highly aroused.

Seiran hugs his lover more with his arms but his legs are losing strength, they fall to the floor and seiran only holds renji with his delicate arms now. If his lover wishes to go deeper, then he will need to lift seiran’s legs by himself, he is not strong enough even to lift his own legs.

,” you.. want more.. renji…? You can.. do it… more… to me…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Renji was starting to think this was a bad idea. His lover's strengh was leaving him almost as quickly as he had found it. But he was already so aroused that he couldn't stop now. He needed more of his lover. More of his body, more of his lips, more of his voice. His attractive, moaning and trembling voice. No, Renji could not stop now. It felt too good. Seiran then said things that would have made the demon him lose his mind and go completely wild on him, but the golden winged Renji simply moaned and kissed his lover's neck.

-If you keep saying things like that, I won't be able to hold the demon back. I can see you're out of energy, I'll try to make this quick. Just hold on to me. I love you.

Renji didn't know how long Seiran would be able to hold out, but He then slipped his hand ubder his lover's butt to lift it up and made his cock go all the way in as he moved a little faster inside hos lover. He moved just a bit harder, but went all the way in the depth of his rectal. Renji moaned and kissed his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 am

The thing that is for sure now is that both of them can’t stop this intercourse just yet, not when both of them are in the peak of bliss. Seiran moans and screams as he catches his breath. He is tired but too excited to stop, he just follows his lover’s movements as renji lifts him up and his lover’s hard cock slips all the way inside seiran’s rectal, all the way to the hilt. That makes seiran screams loudly, he holds tightly on renji’s back as he trembles violently as response to the bliss. He knows that his lover is trying to push back the demon side of him who is getting excited and try to get out. So, seiran decides that he must do a favor for his lover. Renji wants to reach climax together with him without letting the demon out, which will be a bad idea. Seiran tightens his wet rectal around renji’s big hard cock and squeezes it so hard, as hard as possible. He moves faster and slams his butt against renji’s cock; they share a passionate wild kiss as seiran keeps on moving on renji, using the strength that is left in him to please his lover, and himself.

,’ ahhh!!.....re.. renji.. it’s.. to much.. too good.. i.. can’t…”

Seiran feels burning all over his body from inside to outside, he feels as if he is on fire, he can’t think or do anything anymore; he keeps on slamming himself on renji, driving him crazy in bliss. Then, his body tenses up and he grips renji’s hard cock tightly. He feels lots of hot cum is coming out from his lover’s cock, filling his rectal with hot cum. At the same time, seiran also releases his cum, all over himself, his chest, belly, all over him. His legs fall to the floor and he gently gazes at renji

,’ ahh…… you.. came a lot.. inside me.. feels hot…..”
Then, Seiran closes his eyes as he tries to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Having his lover say things like that to him only made him tense up a little more as he released himself inside his lover's rectal with a loud moan. He sees that his lover cums all over himself as well. Renji is breathless, but compared to Seiran, he is alright. He slips his cock out of Seiran and leans on his body to start licking the cum off his angel's soft rosy skin. He swallows everything. Then, he adds to his pervertedness by lifting his lover's butt to lick his own cum from there. That way, Seiran could instantly go to sleep and he wouldn't have any trouble about being uncomfortable.
He then laid down on his back, pulled his lover on him and wraped his six white gold wings around his Seiran. He gently played in Seiran's hair and smiled at him.

-Rest now Seiran. I will be your bed if you wish for it. My wings will protect you from the cold and the rest of my body will protect you from any harm. Though I have a feeling that next time will not be so... gentle. He wants his fun also.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Seiran is breathless; he is still not used to this kind of two round intercourse. This makes him exhausted, completely tired. It does not take long for him to completely fall into deep sleep. The warm feeling of his lover’s body makes everything perfect; Seiran really makes renji his bed and his wings as blanket.he hugs his lover tightly and clings to him closely. His eyes are closed; his face looks so peaceful in the sleep. But still, in his sleep, he notices what renji says to him, that next time won’t be so gentle since the demon also wants his fun. Seiran knows this for sure, renji has two souls in him and since he is his lover, its seiran’s job to please the two renji.

He moans softly in his sleeps, still hugging his lover so tightly and he moves his slim legs and places it on top of renji’s now, his lover really becomes a big ‘pillow’ to seiran. He rubs his face against his lover’s chest and stays sleeping. This probably the most comfortable sleep that seiran ever has. The intense intercourse really drains his energy completely.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 am

Renji didn't even finish talking that his lover had fallen asleep on him. His sleeping face was adorably peacefull. Renji tighten his wings around Seiran's slim body and kissed his hair before closibg his own eyes. He knew that his back would kill him the next morning, but he would do anything for his lover.
He fell asleep eventually, holding the exhausted angel in his arms. The night had been long, but when Renji's eyes opened, it seemed he had just fallen asleep. As expected, his back felt like a herd of horses danced on it, but he didn't move. His lover was still sleeping. The golden winged angel then heard his demon asking for some time on the surface. So, slowly the white gold colored wings became black and red. The demon looked at the man sleeping on him and smiled.

-Time to wake up now, little angel. If you don't wake up, I'll wake you up in a not so gentle manner.

Renji then seductivelly licked Seiran's cheek. He wouldn't do anything bad to him, it's just that unlike the angel him, he didn't have as much patience when his back was in pain. Though of course, the demon had shared blood with this man, he accepted him as his mate so he wouldn't hurt him. His clawed hand gently rested on Seiran's head and played in his hair until his little angel would wake up.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 pm

The night is long, wild and fierce. Two rounds really make seiran feels exhausted. He sleeps like a dead person till morning. He does not even realize when the sun rises, his eyes are still closed and he is too lazy to get up. Then, he feels something weird on his cheek, something wet, warm and moist. From the feeling of it, seiran knows that it must be renji, who else will do that to him? He does not notice which renji is staying with him now, he still thinks that it is the angelic renji that is beside him. When he feels someone licks his cheek, seiran grabs the man’s neck and cuddles it close to him. He moves closer and snuggles his head against renji’s chest. It feels so warm, so smooth, and so comfortable, just perfect feeling, he does not want to let go. But then, he finally opens his eyes. seiran sees, his lover , renji but he seems different, his wings changes and.. it takes about few minutes for seiran to realize that the one sleeping with him is the demonic renji. It startles him a little but then seiran calms down. He tries to get up but he only manages to lift his upper body, from his head to waist. The rest feels sore and numb.

,”ahh.. re… renji.. you.. startle me…..”

Then, Seiran leans close to renji and wraps his arms around renji’s shoulder. He rested his head on his lover’s chest and he traces his lover’s muscles, he has such sexy muscles on his whole body, so manly, just perfect. Then, with a soft gentle voice, seiran says to his lover

,” I’m afraid I can’t get up… my lower body feels numb all over.. are you all right renji? Are you feeling okay?”

To be honest, he is worried that his lover will feel pain in his body. Last night is quite wild and fierce, not to mention they did it twice. Seiran feels so tired and he wonders if renji feels the same or.. maybe even worse….? He certainly hopes not.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Renji smirked at the angel. His body was fine, except that his back was stiff by sleeping on the floor. When Seiran seemed like he wanted to get up, Renji pulled him closer just to lick his lips. With a smirk he then stood up with his lover in his arms. Since the lovely Seiran couldn't walk, Renji took him to the bath and steped into the warmm water.

-My my, Seiran. You looked so surprised to see me this morning! Were you expecting someone else?

Teasing him a bit made Renji smile wider, but the demon also wanted to cuddle with the angel. He licked his lover's lips again and sliped his tongue in his mouth. So warm, so soft. He liked it, feeling his angel's lips, his body against his and hearing his voice. He released Seiran lips and licked his own lips out of provocation, then he let his lover's legs float in the warm water. This should help him feel better.

-And don't you worry for me Seiran. I'm not the one who was taken twice by an angelic beast last night. Of course, I could have given you more. I'm not as... gentle as he is. I would take you a minimum of five times, like a wild animal. Though right now you seem a little too numb. Though if I were to take you right here, in the water, you wouldn't have to work your muscles as much... But I'm still caring.

Renji leaned closer to his lover's ear and told him he would take care of his Seiran today. He knew that Seiran would not be able to go a round with him right now. He gently kissed his Seiran, then he brushed his sharp fangs across his fragile throat, then licked it all the way to his chin.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Hearing what renji says makes Seiran wants to pinch his cheek, expecting someone else? Who won’t be surprised if his lover suddenly changes into his other personality? Of course seiran is a bit surprised at first but now he is just fine. His lover lifts him up in his arms and brings him to the shower room. When they get there, renji kisses seiran and licks his lips. seiran likes that, he likes the feeling of his lover touching him like this. He leans closer to renji and hugs him, he feels secure. But then it changes when renji says that if it were him last night, he would’ve make love to seiran at least five times like a wild animal. That makes him blush violently, he can’t even stand two rounds, and how can he imagine doing it for five rounds? And that is a minimum?

,” ren… renji you stupid!... fi….five times are you for real.. are.. you that horny now…I mean i..”

Seiran can take it if its only two rounds but of course, he will fall asleep again if they are about to do it again. Seiran is a bit afraid if his lover now can’t hold it. he hugs his lover tighter and he rested his head against renji’s broad shoulder. He wonders if his lover really needs it now. He knows that the demonic renji rarely get to make love to him and that is probably the cause why he is so horny.

,” You can.. embrace me but…if…. I faint… then…I’m gonna punish both of you.. got it?’

Yes, the angelic renji will bear the punishment too, if seiran gets too tired over love making then he won’t be strong enough or comfortable enough to do it again very soon, they will have to wait till seiran fully recovers. The choice is in renji’s hands now.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 am

Renji let Seiran speak and the he gave him a wide grin. His lover visibly couldn't do it as many times as the demon wanted it. Yet. He'll get used to it and learn to endure more with time.
To kid around, Renji spread his lover's thighs and pressed himself against his angel's soft body, he kissed him then and lifted up his legs. Then, he stoped and smirked at Seiran. He laid his lips on his lover's and then sliped away from the angel's crotch and closed his legs before bringing his body close to him.

-I might be a demon but I am not a beast. I can see you can't even stand up without my help right now. If you were to have a round with me, you wouldn't just faint, you'd have to go in a coma to heal. I'll wait, who knows, maybe tonight you'l have enough strengh for one tiny round with me. If you thought it was intense with the angel me, you'll never feel the same after I have fun with you. Now, I'll make you food.

Renji cleaned his lover, got out of the tub and dried him off, went in the bedroom and dressed him up in his favorite see through blue yukata, then went out of the room. He grabed one of the workers and told him to bring the best foods they had to his room.

-And I want it now. Is that clear?

The guy, visibly terrified of him ran towards the stairs to head for the kitchen, Renji then went back in the room and smiled at his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm

It is good to know that his lover can hold his lust right now. Seiran won’t last a round with this brute lusty demon, he is different from the angelic renji, and it is obvious that his lust is fiercer. Renji keeps washing seiran slowly, gently. Seiran felt loved like this and he likes it. renji says that it will make seiran goes to a comma if they ever to make love right now. Is he that brute? Seiran barely believes that. He has faith in renji that no matter what happen, renji won’t hurt him, not a single bit. But since his lover already says it clearly that he is not some kind of brute who only thinks of his lust, Seiran won’t provoke him anymore.

Both of them wash each other for a while and when they are clean enough, renji grabs seiran and he dresses him up in a transparent blue yukata. It is seiran’s favorite dress; it feels so smooth and comfortable on his skin. Seiran stays in the living room as his lover says that he will get them food. Renji returns to their room and seiran smiles at him gently. He sits on a big long couch and his lower yukata falls off, revealing his smooth slim legs. He reaches for renji with his hands and grabs renji by the waist.

He hugs renji and presses his head against his lover’s manly abs. he likes the warmth of his lover this feels good, so good. Just feeling his warmth like this, seiran can’t move a lot now so he just stay there and hugs renji with both of his slim arms.

His lover’s body is so broad and manly. He traces renji’s muscular chest and then all the way down to his abs. Seiran closes his eyes and his long black hair falls to his face, covering his pinkish cheek as he presses his right cheek against renji’s body, it feels so powerful

,’ hmmm.. renji this feels great… so warm….so good…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Such an adorable little lover he had there. He tangled his finger's in the angel' hair and smirked. Too bad his other self had made him get into such a state of exhaustion, Renji would have made this man scream his name all day long. A light knock on the door ruined the moment for the demon. He let his lover go and opened the door to see the frightened boy from earlier. He took the food, gave him some money then closed the door behind him. Renji then brought the food to his lover and sat down next to him. He smiled lightly and showed him the sushi he asked the boy to get. He grabed some and gave it to his lover in his mouth. Such lovely lips.

-Eat now. You need energy to get better soon. Your lips... they're inviting.

He leaned closer and kissed him so gently, Seiran could think that it's the angelic him and not the demon. He just didn't want to hurt him right now. When he was done kissing him, Renji took a piece of sushi and ate it. He would have prefered some bloody meat, but the angelic him had more trouble digesting that and since they were so tightly connected, that wouldn't be fun for the demonic one either.

-By the way, call me Ren. We might be in the same body, I still don't like him and I don't want his name. Ren is enough. You like your sushi?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm

While both of them are happily cuddling each other, there is a small knock at the door. His lover opens the door as he let go of seiran. It turns out to be the room service that brings the food to their room. renji opens the plates and it is sushi. Seiran likes fish and sushi is good for his health, it has lots of nutrition and it will help him regains his strength again. Seiran slowly ate his sushi, he takes small bit of the food and chews it slowly.

He took a small piece, put it in his mouth and then leaned close to renji to feed him orally. He kisses renji romantically as he feeds him. He hugs renji and he hears his request, which is to call him ren instead of renji it seems that this demon likes to be called that way, so seiran will do it. He grabs renji’s face and kisses him again, he softly whispers as he brushes his soft lips against ren’s.

,’I like… my sushi on your lips.. ren… it’s better when you fed it to me… want some more my wild ren..?”

Seiran put one small sushi inside his mouth and he feeds renji orally again as he kisses him more. He smiles gently and he hugs his lover. He placed his head on renji’s shoulder and cuddles him a little while. He likes doing this, cuddling like real lovers do; this makes him feel that he is loved.

,’ you know ren…those fangs and claws perfectly suits you… it makes you look…. Manly.. I like it..”

Seiran wants his demonic renji to know that he also likes this side of renji, he loves everything about renji and accepts him the way he is. He will not want it in different way. His lover is just perfect the way he is

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:08 am

Renji was pleased by what Seiran was doing, feeding him orally like this. It was interesting. Then Seiran told him he liked his sushi on the demon's lips. It made Ren smirk at him. He fed him a piece again before saying something that made the demon raise an eyebrow. He took his lover's chin between his index and thumb and made Seiran look in his eyes before leaning to kiss him. When that kiss was done, it's Ren that fed his lover orally.

-Silly Seiran. Not only my claws and fangs make me look manly, I Am manly. I worked hard to get this body. The fangs and the claws only make me demonic. I do still have this body when the other one's out. Though I do like the compliment. It's nice to see that someone isn't afraid of saying nice things to me. That's one of the reasons why I must have fallen for you Seiran. You have so much more courage and strengh then you think you have. I wouldn't have let you survive if that wasn't the case.

Ren leaned foward again and kissed the angel's soft lips. Then, he gave him some more sushi and licked his lover's lips as they closed around the food. Even a demon knew how to be delicate.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Well.. Perhaps it is true that seiran is silly for saying that, renji is correct his body is also so sexy and… manly, no doubt. Seiran blushed violently as renji says that he is silly and that renji works hard to look this hot. Al right, that is his bad for the wrong compliment, but he is glad that renji doesn’t mind about it. Anyway, right now, seiran only wishes to feel his lover all around him.

He feels happy to find that this demonic renji knows how to be gentle; he likes this, to be treated gently with care. As his lover feeds him with sushi, he slowly chews it and swallows it. They’ve finish eating now, seiran grabs a drink and he passes it to his lover. It’s a red wine, taste good and just the perfect beverage that they need. Seiran takes a sip and then he kisses renji as he makes him drink the wine from his soft lips. He softly moans as he kisses his lover while feeding him with the red wine. Then, seiran releases their lips and he blushes a little.

,” you.. like the wine ren…? Want some more?”

Seiran then pours more wine into the small cup and he does the same thing, feeding his demonic lover orally with the wine. When he finishes with the wine, he hugs renji and gently kisses him. His skin gets a little bit flustered and it is visible under his thin light blue yukata. He does not realize that his skin is blushing right now. He keeps on kissing his lover and moans softly, his hands make their way to renji’s face and they gently caresses him there.

,’nnnggghh……ren…. Taste good… it’s.. sweet.. your lips…..i like it…”

He releases their lips for a while as he says those short words, before he seals them again in a kiss. He slips his tongue inside renji’s mouth and licks his tongue, he is tasting the wine in renji’s tongue and lips, feels so good… he really likes this.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Seiran seemed to be feeling much better now that he ate. He was making Ren drink some of the red wine. Maybe he didn't know what alcohol did to the demon, but he would soon find out. Seiran just kept giving some to Ren and he eventually climbed on top of the demon to start making out with him. Ren didn't waste time and grabed his lover's butt with his two hand and kept the kissing going. Just how far was this little angel willing to go with the demon.
Ren let his lover's lips free as he started kissing the angel's soft neck, nibbling on it and leaving a hickey before he opened the yukata a little more to lick his Seiran's nipples. Ren's hand moved the yukata from the angel's butt in order to touch his skin. Drinking had always made him horny.

-Tell me Seiran, how do you feel right now?

Ren made Seiran sit on the couch as he opened the yukata wde, seeing his lover's body. He smirked and continued licking his nipples before kissing and nibbling his way to his angel's thighs. He licked them from the knees to his crotch but always stoped short before he touched his dick. His red eyes rose to look at Seiran's onyx eyes. His crimson eyes showed that he was havng fun.

-You want me too... use my mouth here?

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: