View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Both of them are just cuddling like that for a while. Then his lover starts to get a bit flustered as seiran keeps on making him drink the wine. His thought is so simple, the wine tastes good and he simply wants to share it with renji. He does not know the side effect on renji, at least not until ren begins his way to lick seiran and opens the yukata slowly. His lover keeps on making out to him while at the same time groping seiran’s butt and plays with it. Of course that makes seiran moans softly. He gets excited when renji plays his butt like that; moreover the effect of the wine makes him hotter than ever. His lover asks him how seiran feels, his face gets flustered and all red.

,” I.. feel…. Burning… it’s…. hot….. so hot… inside me…’

He says those words with a seductive soft voice as his face gets red. Then, his lover starts to lick seiran’s crotch and goes all the way to his inner thigh. Things are getting hot there, seiran feels like he is burning from the inside, he shivers and keeps on moving his body on the couch in a seductive way as he moans. His mind is going wild slowly now. He does not know what happens to him but the wine makes him goes wild right now.

He ignores what his lover asks him about using his mouth on Seiran, he just pushes renji down to the couch and he strips himself from the rest of his thin yukata. He let his clothes fall to the floor and he grabs renji’s face with both of his slim hands. He starts to cuddle his lover and makes out to renji harder and moans more. Their tongue and lips are sealed as if it can’t be opened ever again, he can’t stop his body from reaction this is.. The wine effect on him..

,’ahh…. Ren…. It’s so hot…. Do.. something.. anything….”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Ren was almost sucking on Seiran, when his lover pushed him on the couch and striped himself as he sat on top of the demon. Ren watched as his lover's flustered face asked for more. Well those weren't his exact words, but that's what it meant. He said it was burning inside him and he wanted Ren to do something, anything to him. He looked at his lover's white skin turning a light pink blush color. It made Ren smile.
The demon's hands went on his lover's chest and pinched both his nipples as he licked his lover's neck before lightly bitting him. Then, Ren managed to get rid of his pants and placed Seiran on top of him, letting him feel his hardness there. He rubbed it between his butt cheeks and moaneed. He would give his lover what he asked for. He stoped for a few seconds and looked at Seiran.

-I know you might not like this, but you have to tie me down. I'm not as gentle as Renji, I don't want to hurt you. Tie my hands over my head or behind my back. It'll turn me on even more anyways. Do it and I'll take care of the burning. I burn for you too.

Ren really was violent and he liked it hard and violent. The demon rubbed his hard cock o Seiran again and showed him some rope under the table. He thought of asking the servant boy earlier. Just in case this would happen. Ren licked his lover's neck again and accidently scratched his hips. He released the angel's hips and looked at him.

-Sorry. That's why you'll need that rope. Get it now before I lose control and simply take you. Hurry though, I'm just about to forget that I'm trying to be gentle now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 pm

He is feeling all hot and burning, all over him from head to toe. He feels like burning and that is what makes Seiran ‘attacks’ renji all of a sudden. His lover plays along with him by pinching seiran’s sensitive nipples. Of course such action makes seiran moans and shivers. His lover even rubs his hard dick between seiran’s butt and that too, makes him moan in bliss. His face gets all flustered and his whole skin turns into blushing color.

But then the pleasure stops as ren asks seiran to tie his hands down with a rope, He says that it’s because he does not want to hurt seiran. But tying his lover with a rope will make it look like.. seiran is ‘Raping’ renji somehow.However, he can’t see any other option available right now. So he does as his lover wants hism to, he ties ren’s hands against his back with a rope. Just as his lover wants, then, seiran leans closer to ren and he softly speaks to him with flustered face.

,” it…. looks so.. different… having you tied up like this…..you won’t be able to hug me….”

Seiran then wraps his soft arms around his lover’s shoulder and hugs him. He moves his butt a little and places ren’s hard dick right on the entrance of his rectal. It’s very wet down there and he moans softly as he feels his lover’s dick rubbing his rectal from the outside. Seiran who is under the ‘wine effect’ does not feel shy at all, he gives ren a seductive smile and he kisses his lover hard with a soft moan again. Then he gazes at ren, alluringly,

,” come…. All you need to do is.. push it all the way inside me…hard.. and deep…”

This is probably the very first time seiran provokes his lover, of course it may surprises ren a little since right now, seiran is half drunk and he is losing control over his desire when he is drunk. He traces his lover’s powerful chest and then he leans closer to lick it slowly.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Ren growls lightly when he is tied up, this excited the beast even more. His lover placed himself on him and then provoked Ren to pish it inside, hard and deep. Ren smirked and opened his wings to "hug" his angel before shivering when the angel's tongue played around on his chest. Ren groaned in pleasure and then thrusted hard and deep inside his lover. He was wet, so wet there.
The demon guessed this was the reason why the usually soft and timid angel was wild was thanks to the wine. He was pleased by how Seiran was acting with him right now. Wine more often might please even the angelic him.
His wings pulled the angel closer, making his dick go deeper inside him. Ren moaned and moved without waiting at all. He wanted to have fun like this with his angel.

"Take advantage of this Seiran. It's not just anyone who can have a demon like this under them, tied up and almost tamed. Take advantage of my body, please yourself, my little angel.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:56 pm

His lover is all tied up and he can’t do a thing now with his hands. Since seiran is currently half drunk, he enjoys the view and he becomes slightly wild right now. When his lover slams his dick all the way inside, seiran moans loudly and he shivers all over. He places his hands on ren’s powerful chest and he starts to move his hips and waist fast. He moves up and down continuously, he let his long black silky hair dance around him. He rotates his hips and makes ren’s dick rubs his insides more and more. he hears his lover says that it is rare to have a wild demon like him tied up and almost tamed. Seiran gives his lover a seductive smile and he traces ren’s muscles.

,’almost tamed? Well… then I’ll tame you completely….. Under this… pleasure.. My ren…”

Seiran leans closer and he licks his lover’s lips all the way to his cheek and keeps going up to his ear, where seiran nibbles it and bites it a little. He moans more and continues to move his waist and hips in a very slutty way. He then licks his lover all way down; he moves his tongue from ren’s ear and licks his lover’s neck, then goes down to his nipples. There, seiran gives ren a seductive smile and begins to sucks hard on ren’s nipples. He slams his butt harder and makes his lover’s hard dick goes all the way deep inside him. seiran screams ren’s name over and over again as he keeps playing with his lover’s hard nipples.

Seiran decides to kiss his lover since he plays enough with the nipples. He makes out to renji hard and he moans again. His hands are now doing their job. Both of them are pinching renji’s nipples, replacing seiran’s tongue. He licks his lover’s mouth and keeps on kissing him hard. To make the bliss more intense, he tightens his rectal and squeezes renji’s big dick inside him more.

,”aAAAhhhh!!!.. ren.. so good.. you’re huge.. it’s so.. so hot!.. more!! I want more..!”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:53 pm

It was to much, Ren never expected Seiran to become like that after just a bit of wine. Being as he was attached, Ren couldn't do anything but move his hips. His lover was wild on him moving his waist and hips hard on his dick. He was moaning screaming Renji's name over and over again. Ren was koving this, he had never expected his lover to be this wild.

-My my, Seiran, you're quite wild. Do it harder, my little angel.

His lover started playing with his nipples, he sucked them hard. Ren moaned and shivered violently. His lover's tongue left his hardened nipples and came back to his mouth. His lover then screamed out something that made Ren want to break the rope to take him harder. Ren looked straight into his lover's eyes and a smile full of desire broke in his face as he thrusted harder inside his lover, hitting the depth of his rectal again and again. He wondered what would happen if his lover drank a bit more wine, until he was entirely drunk.

-I like what you're doing. Do it more Seiran. More. It feels so good. Come on, let your desire take over, I'll make you feel good. Even better than now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Seiran feels so horny right now, it’s so unlike him. The usual seiran would get shy and embarrassed immediately when it comes to seducing his lover. It’s all because of that wine, seiran is weak against alcohol and he can’t drink too much, even though he likes the taste. His lover even asks him to do it harder, seiran gives him a smile and he starts to scratch ren’s chest, after nibbling his lover’s nipples. Seiran bites ren’s hardened nipples more and he leaves a hickey there. He moaned in bliss and he slammed his butt harder and wilder against ren’s dick.

He rotates his waist and hips, making ren rubs all the way inside him, every inch of his wet rectal. Seiran then moved his mouth away from his lover’s nipples and he kissed ren hard again in his lips. he slips his tongue inside and licked his lover’s mouth all over before he takes his tongue out and licks ren’s lips all the way to his neck and seiran bites him there too, leaving another hickey there.

He then tightens his rectal and squeezes ren’s dick even harder, making the wet sound from his rectal gets louder. That makes seiran feels more excited. He then leans back and gives ren a seductive gaze, both of his hands are caressing his lover’s chest.

,” AHH…. More… harder!...feels good! Ren… do me harder!..”

He is screaming and calling out to his lover each time, he is losing control over his body, right now; seiran’s lower body is following the pleasure and the movements of his lover’s hard cock inside.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Ren has never seen Seiran so intense before. He just keeps slamming his butt down on his dick, making it rub all overinside his rectal. Ren couldn't stop moaning. Seiran did things in this condition that Ren never thoughthe would ever do. He scratched the demon's chest and Ren moaned in bliss. His lover was so very interesting when he's half drunk.
Being as his hands are tied up, the only way Ren can show that he likes what Seiran is doing is by moaning and thrusting deep and hard inside his lover's rectal. Seiran asked for more and harder, Ren growled in desire for the same thing, though his angelic side told him to be careful, their lover was still a little fragile compared to their brute strengh. Ren didn't care, the wet slutty souds and the demanding voice of the angel were the only things he heard and cared about. He moved his hips harder, hitting his lover's sensitive region over and over again, he moaned loud when the angel bit his nipple and left a mark there. Ren waited for the angel to come closer and he bit him hard but gentle in his neck. He licked his lover there, no blood, good. His mouvements inside him got more violent as he liked it this way. He was surprised by how well his lover was resistibg the climax. Or maybe it was that good for both of them and he also didn't want it to be over yet.

-My Seiran. I love this wild side of yours. Show me more of it. I... love you.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Seiran keeps moving more and more, he gets wilder as he gets more intense in this love making with his lover. His long black hair dances behind him like a long black silk that thrown over his shoulder and waist. He smiles seductively at his lover and moans more. Seiran feels his lover gets bigger inside him and it begins to stretch his rectal to its limit. He can’t believe that his lover will get this huge inside him, is he that good in making love? Maybe he is. Seiran can’t think of anything right now. He moves both of his hands to his lover’s face and kisses him hard there.

,” AHHHH…. Ren is so big.. it’s stretching my insides… too big…aaaaaahh… too good…”

He can feels his lover gets very excited and he is just so big and huge inside seiran’s tight rectal. He gets incredibly wet as he keeps on slamming his butt against his lover. Seiran screams and calls out to his lover’s name and he leans closer to bite his lover’s neck, hard but he does not make him bleed, seiran has no fangs anyway, he is not a dark creature. He sucked ren’s neck so hard hat it leaves another hickey there, he goes lower and he bites his lover’s chest, he does the same and leaves a big hickey there, it will be visible when ren wears his clothes, but seiran barely cares about it.

He gets very excited inside and seiran‘s dick is dripping wet like it’s about to burst out in pleasure. He screams and shivers violently as he keeps moving his waist and hips fast. He gets all flustered and trying to catch his breath. He tenses up and he holds it till ren comes inside him.

,” AHhh… ren.. so good… do it… I want it… together.. cum inside me.. give it to me..all of it!”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Seiran was so incredibly aroused on Ren that the demon couldn't hold back from growling lightly at him, grunting because of the pleasure. He enjoyed the sensation given to him by the bitting and sucking on his skin. He didn't care if Seiran gave him marks on his body, he could give him thousands, it's just proof that he is Seiran's and his scent all over the angel makes him his.
Ren sees Seiran tensing up, his driping dick ready to burst. Then his lover tells him that he wants it all inside his body. Ren grinns at him and thrusted hard inside, waiting to hit Seiran's most sensitive area before cumming inside him as his lover released everything on his abs. The demon then relaxed a bit and looked at Seiran with a smile full of joy.

-You came alot Seiran. Now why don't to untie me so I can help you clean up. I believe that your legs are probably numb and as for your sense of balance, the wine must not have helped. Call me back out the next time you drink wine alright, we'll have fun together again. My wild little angel.

Ren smiled at his lover as he waited for the angel to release his hands. Though his angel was so different when in this condition that he didn't know if he would untie him or do more things to him. Either way, he was up for it. It's not everyday one can have a demon tied up and at your mercy.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Both of them are incredibly aroused that they both reach the climax at the same time. He releases everything he has all over his lover’s abs. that makes renji looks sexier he sees his cum on his lover and then seiran leans closer to his lover’s abs. he licks the whole cum and then makes out to ren, that makes the cum flows into ren’s mouth. Seiran moans softly as they make out hard and deep. He feels good by doing this to his lover. Seiran lets go of his lover’s lips and he release his lover’s hands just as ren wants it. seiran is about to get up and walk but he feels numb on both of his legs. He then seduces ren and he brushes his lips slowly against ren.

,”there.. you are free now my ren… but… I don’t want to clean up.. i.. want your cum inside me… it feels so hot…hhhhnnnnn….’

Seiran gets so tired and sleepy now after that intense and wild sex he does with his lover. He needs a rest now, a good night sleep. Ren is covered with lots of hickeys and when he is about to wear his usual clothes, seiran knows that those hickeys will show themselves. He does not care about that and he hugs his lover tightly with his arms and he falls asleep slowly.

,” hmmmm good night ren… I… love… you…”

After saying that, seiran’s heart beats slowly, he is calming down and he gets relaxes now. The warm feeling of his lover’s body makes him feels so comfortable and sleepy.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 am

Seiran did one last erotic thing to Ren before releasing him, he leaned close to Ren's abs and licked up all his cum before he gave the demon a deep, hard kiss. Ren enjoyed this he even moaned as they kissed. His lover was just so sexy when he did stuff like that. Ren then felt his hands were free so we was prepared to bring his lover to get clean, but his angel decided he wanted to keep all that cum inside him. Such a slutty thing to do. Ren liked it.
His lover eventually laid down next to him and started falling asleep. He must be exhausted after that, and the wine must not have helped either. He let his lover sleep and held him tightly in his arms. He was still wide awake, he was used to doing things like this. He heard his other self speaking, but ignored him at first. He became more persistent so Ren eventually listened to what he had to say.

*I swear if you hurt Seiran, I'm gonna find a way to put you in another body and kill you!*

Ren snickered and whispered to his other self.

-He's not complaining. Now shut up, I don't want to wake him up, he was pretty wild.

Ren then ignored the angel again and turned his body to cuddle with Seiran. He closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep, holdingis lover's slim body tightly in his arms. Before sleeping, he wondered how Seiran would react in the morning and Ren smiled.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

Seiran is so tired, more than that, he is exhausted and he can’t say or do another thing anymore. He falls asleep instantly. He does not even notice that ren’s dick is still inside him. He just closes his eyes and ‘collapse’ on his lover’s body as he sleeps like a brick. He moans softly when he moves his body, it feels that there is something inside his butt but he does not realize what it is, too tired to do it. He stays still then and sleeps till morning comes.

When morning comes, seiran is still sleeping and he continues till its passed noon. The sun now is high in the sky, its noon, not morning anymore. Seiran wakes up and opens his eyes slowly. He moves his body, lifts it with both of his arms. Then he feels something hard rubbing his insides. He moans and flinches a little. He feels sore and numb on his lower body, he can’t move his hips or waist, nothing can be done right now. He stays there on top of ren, awake.

He stares at his lover’s body; there is something different on his lover. His chest, neck and all are covered with lots of hickeys. The more surprising is that there are some scratches on his lover’s chest. Seiran still hasn’t realize what he has done to his lover, all that he remembers is that he drinks some wine and go wild. Wait.. go wild? That hits seiran’s brain like thunder in the mid day! He blushes and gets panics. He shakes his lover and speaks to him

,” ren… ren!.. wake.. wake up I’m… I feel sore! What.. what did I do to you last night? Your body.. did i… hurt you what…happen? i… I can only remember that.. i… go wild and… I..”

Seiran is about to hide his face against his time, he can’t believe that he is getting flustered over what he does. Is it because of the wine? It must be it! seiran blushes hard and he falls on his lover’s chest. he is very embarrassed right now!

'ahh... ren.. your... your cock is.. still inside!... i... can't believe you!"

Seiran is lost in his behavior, he is embarrassed, panic , and feels messed up in the head. its just too complicated right now and he does not know what he must say to his lover.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Something was moving lightly on his body. Ren slowly woke up only to hear Seiran panic. He opened his eyes and smiled at him. Ren had rope burn on his wrists, hickeys all over his body and scratch marks on his chest. Seiran asked him if he was hurt anywhere, and told him that he was sore. It seems he had no memory of what they did until exhaution last night. Ren simply kept his smile and moaned lightly when Seiran moved his body, his cock rubbing lightly inside the angel's rectal. Ren then slowly sat up and gently kissed the man that was sitting on him.

-Yes Seiran, you went completly wild. No, I'm not hurt, the scratched only excited me further. And as for my cock inside of you, you told me that you wanted to keep my cum inside your rectal because it was hot. I presume you will now say that you wish to go and clean up? It's alright with me, I'll carry you and take good care of your body and your heart, my wild little angel.

Ren lifted him up, off of his dick and felt his cum drip on him. He grinned and then stood up with his angel in his arms. Slowly, he made his way to the tub and walked in with his lover. He added more hot water and then sat down with Seiran sitting on his lap.

-If you ever feel like getting drunk again, call me out, it'll be my pleasure to see you getting wild like that again. That's the way I like it. You were quite satisfying for me. Dob't forget, I like it rough. Who knew my cute little angel was hidding such a seductive body?

Of course, Ren was teasing him, partly. He was serious about the wild sex part. He winked at Seiran and then rubbed his legs with one of his hands, the other holding Seiran so he wouldn't fall. He would take care of his lover. Ren took good care of his angel's body, cleaning him thouroughly of all traces of last night's event. All the while, he kept a smile on. Even a beast like this demon could wake up in a good mood after a night like that.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Seiran can’t believe what his lover just says to him. He simply says how wild seiran is when they make love with him under the effect of a wine. He guesses that this is just how his demonic lover behaves, they are completely the opposite anyway, seiran is all but shy and quiet while his lover here is very expressive and perverted. But seiran likes him just the way he is, he knows that ren says those words out of his honesty, but it makes seiran feels so embarrassed that he can’t even look at ren in the eye.

When his lover slips his hard dick out from seiran’s rectal, he moans softly and shivers a little. His lover walks towards the shower room and fills the tub with warm water. Seiran stays on the couch and he can feel his lover’s hot cum flowing out from his rectal. Then, ren comes back and he carries seiran all the way to the tub. He feels so good when his lover gently washes his body. He loves ren when he is so gentle like this. seiran does not really pay attention to what his lover says about inviting him again when he drinks wine.

,” i… like it when you treat me like this…gently… I like this..”

He lifts his head and gazes softly at his lover. He grabs ren’s face and slowly kisses him; he gently presses their lips against each other and kisses him deeply, a warm loving kiss. He then let go of his lover’s lips and rests his head on ren’s shoulder. He hugs his lover with his arms, placing his hand on ren’s mighty chest. He let out a soft sigh before he rubs his cheek against his lover’s chest a little bit more. He feels warm like this, he feels so comfortable, feels loved.

,” I’m glad that…. I paralyze you back then ren.. Otherwise we won’t end up this way. ummm... say ren.... you... like it when i.. seduce you? i mean...do you... like my wild side? I've never done that to anyone.....i don't know if...it's lovely to be that way..”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:30 pm

As Ren was cleaning his lover's body, Seiran starts talking about different things and one thing got his attention the most. Seiran had paralysed him when they had first met and just the thought of that defeat angered Ren, but at the same time, the angel was right. If he had not been immobilized like that, Ren would probably have raped him and killed him after. So the fact that the effect of the night ended then was a good thing for both of them. Ren sighed and Seiran spoke of something else after. The demon grinned and chuckled lightly.

-Lovely? Seiran, I don't care if it's lovely when you go wild on me. I'm looking for the wild, animal side of you. I like it rough. And last night, Dearest, you were everything I am looking for. You can keep all of your lovely sex for the angelic me, I prefer the animal you.

When they were clean, Ren took Seiran out of the bath, dried him up and brought him back to the bed. He laid him there and then open the door to their room. The same young man was there again. Ren glared at him and told him to bring them food. Now. The young man ran down to the kitchens and Ren went back to Seiran.

-Food will come soon. How are you feeling Seiran? The other twit was afraid that I had hurt you. But, my hands were tied...

Ren still had the rope's mark on his skin. He sat down on the bed and started rubbing his lover's legs. He wanted his angel to be happy, healthy and well. There was a knock on the door and Ren opened it. The young man gave him their food before running off again. The demon brought the food to his lover and looked in his plate before sighing. The meat was way to cooked for him. He sat back down and started eating his hard meat.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 pm

His demon lover is just the best in making seiran feels more embarrassed. He just says that he likes the animal side of seiran; he does not know how to react, should he be happy or shy? He is too flustered to think about it. He let his thought goes back to where he was all wild on ren, he blushes even more then. This is just bad; now, seiran feels that he wants to hide his whole face beneath a pillow or something like that. But it kinds of pleases seiran to know that his demon lover likes that side of him; he wonders if the angel renji will like his wild side as well.

Before he can response to anything, his lover tells something to a servant boy, it sounds like he tells the boy to bring him food. Then, ren goes back to seiran and cuddles him and starts eating. His lover also wishes to know how seiran feels right now, he probably worries that seiran feels numb all over again. He clings closer to his lover and cuddles him more. Seiran wants to feel his lover’s warmth. He grabs one berry and he slips it into his lover’s mouth slowly, giving half of his berry to ren. He swallows his and then licks ren’s lips slowly.

,” want some more my devil? This.. makes me feel good though my legs are numb….”

Then, seiran grabs another fruit, cherry this time, he feds it to his lover orally like he did before. He gently kisses his demon lover and rests his head on ren’s manly chest. He softly moans in comfort and caresses ren’s chest with his hands, feeling every curve of his lover’s muscle under it.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 am

Ren was pleased by how his angel was feeding him. It always felt nice when someone did this. Sadly, Seiran would be the only one to ever do this with him. Nobody else could survive his initial attack, let alone one round of sex with him.
He let Seiran continue to feed him that way until his lover finally told him that his legs were just a little numb. Good. It was just the usual numbness. Nothing bad had happened. As for Ren, he was perfectly fine. He took a strawberry after being fed the cherry and made Seiran eat it all. Ren prefered meat after all. Fruits and vegetables were alright, but meat was the best. When his lover called him his devil and asked if he wanted more, Ren grinned. At least now he was certain that his species mattered in no way to Seiran if he was giving him little nicknames like that. Ren simply grabed his lover's waist and pulled him closer to him. Ren licked the angel's lips and held him close, feeling his lover's hands on his chest, tracing it slowly.

-What do you think of me? I know you love me, but is it simply because I share bodies with your original lover? You said yourself that I'm a devil, not that I mind the nickname. Aren't you...afraid that one day, I lose control and hurt someone dear to you?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

He really loves his wild devil, and starts to feel that this wild man is just as hot as the angel him, that is just the best thing that can happen to seiran. As they cuddle, Renji asks him how he feels about him; he says that seiran loves him just because he shares the same body with his other lover, the angel one. Well, this is a very hard question. Seiran never thinks like that, he always treats renji as one being and he loves him with all of his heart and soul be it the devil or the angel one. He already accepts the condition of his lover which is ‘two in one”. Before he can answer the first question, renji asks him another, he wants to know if seiran will be afraid that one day ren will lose control and hurt someone dear to him. As for now, the only dear to seiran is his lover, renji the one right before him.He grabs his lover’s face gently and lands a gentle deep kiss on his lips. He softly smiles at him and caresses his cheek. Then, he gently cuddles him against his chest.

,” I love the whole you, it’s complicated and I don’t know how to say it, but all I know is that you and the angel you are my lover, I mean, it’s still you at least for me you are yourself and… it does not matter what form you take… it’s hard to be explained I don’t know how to say it right…and… if you ever lose control, I will hold you tight and kiss you hard till you calm down.. Sounds good to you?”

Seiran is not good with words, all he knows is that he loves ren and renji, for him they are one not two, and that maybe hard to understand since it’s unique? He cares not, as long as ren and renji are happy with him, then he will be happy as well. He then lifts his lover’s head and gazes softly at him before giving another gentle warm kiss on the lip. However, the moment does not last; a white dove comes inside the room and lands on the table. It has a small letter attached to its leg. He wonders who sends this bird. He takes the letter and notices that it is from his adopted mother, the wife of the dead samurai who adopted him. He unrolls the letter and it says

Dear Beloved Seiran,

It has been long since we met, and I have good news for you, I find a woman who can be your wife and prepared for an omiai for you already. Meet us tonight at the meeting room in the inn where you stayed.

Love,
Your mother, Inoue Akechi

When he reads the word “omiai” which means an arranged marriage, he feels weak all over. His heart breaks into pieces. How his mother could do this to him? After not meeting for years she just does thins her way and comes up with an omiai? This is ridiculous. Seiran slips away from his lover’s arms and grips the letter in his palm. He will go to his mother and tells her that he already has someone and he won’t go for this woman. He turns to his lover and hugs him tightly, he needs his lover more than ever now, and his heart is all messed up.

,” ren I don’t want to leave you… don’t want to… hold me tight please…? Just hold me…”

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

So he liked everything about him. Not just the angel him but also the devil him. That was nice. Renji had never found anyone like this little angel. Such a pure hearted man, such a kind hearted fighter. And now, Ren was never going to leet him go. He had found someone who not only accepted his existence but also loved him with all his heart. Ren was very happy.
He felt his lover's lips on his and enjoyed the moment. He always loved to feel his angel's soft and warm lips on his. But the tender moment did not last very long as a bird came into the room and landed on Seiran. Ren looked at the white bird and already had a bad feeling about this. When Seiran read the message and then turned towards him asking to be held, Ren knew something bad had happened. He grabed the letter and felt his blood boil in rage. He didn't know this person, and even if she clamed to be his angel's mother, Ren was never going to let anyone take his Seiran away. He glared at the dove and the bird felt the threat so it flew away. Ren wraped his arms and wings around his lover and growled. A deep, menacing growl.

-Nobody will ever take you away from me. Not that woman who wrote this idiotic piece of shit, and especially not the one who thinks she's good enough for you. We outta to either go and confront your mother or run away, just to two of us. How dare she ruin my happiness? How dare she hurt my cute little angel? If she weren't important to you, I would rip her to shreads for simply thinking of stealing you away from me!

Ren heard his angelic side trying to calm him down, but he wad beyond pissed now. Then he heard Renji say something else and Ren thought of it for some time. Even though he could kill the woman his lover was promised too, he doubted Seiran would like seeing the demonic side of him in action like that.

-What if... you're already married?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

There is no doubt that ren would get pissed; even seiran is afraid that his mother will chase after him and forces him to marry the girl he does not love. He never wants to leave ren or renji whoever this man before him is, he cares not, all he knows is that he loves this demon- angel man and he can’t live a day without him. Seiran hugs his lover so tight and tears almost flow out from his eyes. His lover gives out two plans, either they run away together or they confront seiran’s adopted mother. He rested his head on ren’s shoulder and tries to explain something to him.

,” if we run away, that will make me an ungrateful child. She is not my actual mother, only adopted mother but she and her passed away husband take good care of me and raised me, I owe them and ren.. I will go to her and tell her everything about you and me.. “

That is what seiran can come up with. He can only hope that his adopted mother will let him off this time or else their relationship as mother and son will not last longer than tonight and he does not want that to happen. Then, as he states his plan, his lover asks him a question that makes seiran confuses, he is not married so why ren asks him if seiran is already married? He does not quite follow that sentence but he tries his best to give out an answer.

,” I’m not married yet ren what are you saying? This is just an arrangement and I am going to decline this, you know I don’t want to live without you...ren won’t leave me right? if you leave me I’d rather sleep and never ever wake up again…”

Seiran hugs his lover tightly still, he is afraid that ren will dump him because of this omiai arranged by his mother. If that ever happens, he would rather go into a deep endless sleep and never wake up. Losing halrein is already painful, seiran can't bear losing renji as well, that will be the end of his life....

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

He seriously doubted that Seiran's plan to just go and tell his afoptive mother about them was going to release him from this arranged marriage. Ren was going to have to make this quick if he wanted to keep his lover forever. Though before he could explain, Seiran starts saying some weird stuff about if Ren ever left him then he would rather sleep for eternity. Ren lifted his lover's face and kissed him gently.

-You idiot, I just found you, there's no way I'm leaving your side now. Ever. And I know you're not married yet. I was thinking that maybe... you know... We could go through that type of ceremony... together... Then even your mother couldn't tear us appart. We could do a small and quick one and be...together like that, before your mother gets here.

Ren was awkward. He wasn't the one who was the sweet and kind hearted person between Renji and him, he was the hard core destructive power. Though he could hear his angel laughing his lungs out in his head. Ren could even ask Seiran properly. He just didn't want to ever be seperated from his angel. He felt ridiculous, but what was said was said, there was no way of taking anything back and restarting in a cuter way. Ren hated this kind of situation. Any kind of situation that made him blush, he hated.

-So... what do you say? Do...you want to...be mine...forever?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 am

So this demon- angel man is not only great in bed and battle, he is also a genius demon as well. Seiran’s heart stops when he hears his lover’s plan, he wants to get through that kind of ceremony with seiran. That makes him blush so hard. Seiran never thinks about this kind of plan for real and yet his lover is one step ahead of him! He is happy, very happy but shy at the same time. His heart beats faster and gets nervous a little. His face is all red, worse than a tomato; ren really knows how to make seiran blush like this. His lover just proposed to him.. This is sweet and making seiran’s mind goes far in imagination about the two of them becoming a ‘husband and wife’ forever. Seiran will cook for renji everyday, waiting him to come back from work and so on so forth. That’s…too wonderful.

,” I…ren… that was…sweet….I...mean… I’m willing…”

Seiran is blushing so hard right now, he can’t believe he just accepts ren’s proposal, this is an unexpected event but he is happy.he keeps on thinking about their time together as a married couple and things that seiran will do for both ren and renji everyday. He then shyly asks his lover

,” ummm….do we.. need a priest or just…witnesses… I……”

His thoughts are clouded by happiness to the point that seiran can’t think straight right now. All that he can think and imagine about are their new life that is just one step ahead of them. He cuddles his lover again not dare to show ren his red face out of happiness.

Back to top Go down
Renji Sagashi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 am

His heart was pounding. Never had the demon been so nervous waiting for an answer. He first saw his lover's face turn red and his expression turn from worry to surprise to happiness. Ren's face just stayed worried. He wanted to hear Seiran's answer. Then, Seiran finally said he was willing. Ren sighed deeply and felt his tension leave suddenly. He had proposed to his lover and the angel had accepted. Ren took one of his rings of and sliped it perfectly around Seiran's ring finger. Then Een kisded him. Seiraan then asked him if they needed a priest or witnesses. Ren just smirked.

-Since your mother was planning to force a sl...woman on you, that means she must have booked a priest to come here. They always come early. We just need to find him and make him perform the ceremony in front of the Inn keeper. I don't really want to wait. I want everyobe to know that you're mine. Completly mine. The moment the wedding contract is signed, nobody can tear us appart. Let's be together forever.

Ren kissed his lover passionnatly. Then he kissed his angel's hand and showed him that the angelic him was raised by very rich people. He was very polite and almost royal. He then waited for Seiran to blush less then brought him down the stairs. The demon's eyes spotted the priest at the bar. Ren dragged his lover there and cleared his throat. The priest turned to face them.

Yeah?

-We need you to marry us. Now. Please.

Ren was blushing and holding his lover's hand tightly in his hand. He wasn't crusing the hand, he was nervous. Ren kept staring at the priest until he accepted. Ren sighed again. The priest got up and asked for their witnesses. Ren pointed to the Inn keeper. The man nodded and came next to the priest.

-You ready, Seiran?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Seiran never thinks that his lover is somehow and ‘expert’ to this kind of ceremony. This is very rare and making seiran blushes so hard now. He feels so happy and nervous at the same time. Now, he is wearing his lover’s ring and they both go downstairs to find a priest just like his lover says. Just their luck, they find the priest immediately and also the witnesses! His lover asks him if seiran is ready, but he says nothing but giving a nod to ren, he is more than ready.

The priest smiles at them and he spoke the sacred verses of love and blessed the two of them. He makes the ceremony runs smoothly. In the end, the priest allowed ren and seiran to kiss each other as the symbol of ‘sealing’ their love for eternity. The two love birds are so happy right now. They love each other and get married, now, they belong together forever. Seiran blushes lightly and he cuddles his ‘husband’s arms. He softly, shyly whispers into ren’s ear.

,” so… umm… you are.. my husband now .. umm…. That makes me the wife ummm… umm.. your… your wish is my command…”

He is blushing all over. He does not know what to do now, he is so happy and shy at the same time. For the first time he calls ren as ‘husband’ and that feels so embarrassing but it makes him happy as well. He cuddles his husband’s arms closely and the people cheers in happiness for them. It is then, seiran’s mother shows up along with the girl that suppose to be married to seiran, not knowing what’s just happen, Inoue walks towards her son and saw him cling against a man. His mother cannot tell if ren is a demon or not so she acts cool towards them. She gently speaks to both gentlemen and looks at seiran as she caresses his son’s hair.

,’ come my son, we should talk more privately, bring your friend too if he likes. We can talk in your room.”

With that said, four of them go to the room that seiran and ren booked. Seiran opened the door and they get inside. seiran sits next to ren and the girl sits next to seiran’s mother. He looks at ren and grips his husband’s arms tighter against his chest. He clings to ren very close that makes seiran’s mother started to feel uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Inn   

Back to top Go down

At the Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Four Elements Realm :: Inn, Tavern-
Jump to: