World of Immortals, Where your wildest fantasy of Role-Playing come true

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Assassin , Poet
Humor : your sword might stab your back

PostSubject: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 pm

it has been long time since Seiran have such a good night sleep. This might be the first good sleep that he has. He always has this nightmare when his adopted father died of illness, since he is not an immortal, the scene when their old house was attacked, this was long ago. And yet the scar is still carved deeply in Seiran's heart and mind.

The morning light in heaven is surely unlike the light in other realms. the light is kind of different. glimmering yet warm and seems like filled with joy. perhaps this is why Seiran is having s good night sleep. this is the first day for Seiran who move to his new Mansion and left his old house. he raises from his bed, he glance at the light that comes inside his room from the window. Such a peaceful day even in chaotic times.

Still wearing white satin dress, he then walks out from his room, towards the water fountain in the mansion's garden. he slowly takes off his clothes, and plunge into the pond. The water is so clear the he could see the stones beneath , and its warmth is surely soothes his mind.

"ah... there, this is the best", such warmth... it will be better if i enjoy this with someone,but no matter."

Seiran gaze at the blue sky in the realm, enjoying the warm bath and light that pours down from above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Seiran Akechi on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Halrein, an angel who has nowhere to go home to since he has no family, his past are unknown as does his parents and his hometown. The morning sun is indeed make the day even more cheerful and filled with gentle heats of the sun. Halrein just finish fishing in the ocean, and he is now on his way to go back to his house. He can't wait to roast those fish that he catch, it will be delicious to eat them while they are still hot.

As Halrein keeps on walking towards his house, he pass by a mansion, a very vast and luxury mansion. He wonders who live in such a beautiful place. At one second he thought that it maybe an old geezer who live there, but he just too curious to leave it at that. He decide to come closer to the mansion, He never see such vast and luxury mansion for all his life. He then silently walk to the back of the mansion curious in what is the view at the back of this great mansion.

Then as he keeps on walking, he sees a pond, not so big but enough for two or three people to bathe in. The pond is surely beautiful with a small handmade waterfall above it. He thinks " the one who made this pond must be a great artist, since he could made such a beautiful pond!"

However, as his eyes keeps on wandering around the pond, he sees an even more beautiful view, a person with long , black silky hair, pale skin that looks so smooth like petals of jasmine. He then stare even more seriously at the person, he sees the face of the person who is bathing inside the pond, such beauty, it must be a woman! That's what halrein thinks , since he look from afar. Did he stop there? of course not.

halrein is slightly a naughty angel, instead of turning his eyes away, he decide to stay there even longer, enjoying the view of the beauty who is bathing peacefully in the pond. his eyes keeps on staring at the beauty, until he suddenly drop the bucket filled with fish which makes a loud noise! Now halrein tries to hide rather than run away, so he decide to get down and hide himself behind the Waterfall's stones which is attached to the mansion's stone wall.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Seiran is still bathing peacefully in the pond when suddenly he hears a loud noise not far from where he is bathing. he then raise his head, with his body still inside the water, he looks around trying to spot what the noise was. but he sees nothing. This surely makes Seiran suspects more. He wonder who or what the noise was, he is sure that the noise comes from near him, its not far, its near by.

Then seiran, who is now feeling disturbed and uncomfortable, takes his white satin dress and he wrap it around his slim, slender body. he gets out from the pond, as he look around closer around the pond, he cast his gaze upon the back of the fountain and sees nothing, then he turn his eyes at the back stone of the mansion wall, he sees nothing as well. But seiran does not end his search, he just can't stop until he finds what or who was the one making such a loud noise.

After searching for a while, something catch Seiran's attention, he smell something strange, its like the smell of raw fish from the ocean. But then he wonders, what is such smell doing in his mansion? its surely rare and suspicious. Then Seiran decide to follow the smell, then he find something surprising , an angel like him, hiding behind the mansion wall, with fishes all around him. for a second, Seiran thinks, perhaps he just return from fishing?

But then Seiran bury such thoughts, he then draw his sword and silently point the sword against the strange angel's neck, unnoticed. he said:

" Does peeking a man bathing in nude your hobby?" or you find me that attractive that you can't keep your gaze away?" you better say something that will please me, or this sword of mine will slit your throat!"

Seiran gives the strange angel a cold , steely gaze as he feels threatened by this uninvited guest.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Halrein is so surprised when he sees a sword clinging against his throat. though he is an immortal, he would not want such wound on his neck. He slowly stands up on his two feet and he sets his gaze on the other angel who is pointing his sword on him. Halrein surely never see this angel before, somehow he feels that this angel is kind of gentle yet cold. Halrein feels excited by his cold steely gaze. No one ever gave him such gaze on his eyes. he starts to think that this angel might be a special one, and it increase halrein's interest on him.

As halrein stands up he greets the man with a smile " hi there, sorry to bother you, for real, peeking a man in bath just ain't my hobby , i just see something attractive from afar and decide to get closer, say, will you put away your sword? I mean no harm."

Halrein tries his best to look calm and friendly, since it might not be convincing if he put a threatened expression on his face. He keep his eyes at this black haired angel in front of him, he looks so beautiful with that long silky black hair, not to mention his pink blush skin, makes him even more feminine, though halrein shouldn't think that way about a man.

For a second, halrein think, that it might be great if he can make friends with this attractive angel, but still he doubt this since he has made a pretty bad first impression.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 pm

The angel in front of him is surely strange, not only smiling like a fool, but also defenseless against Seiran's sword. He wonders what is he thinking? in this condition Seiran could sever his head in a second and yet he is still smiling calmly. At first Seiran thought that , well, perhaps this angel got guts or maybe he has lost his mind, smiling like that when a sword is pointed against his neck and ready to slit it anytime.

As the angel spoke and return Seiran's words,He just said attractive? did he? well, many people think that Seiran is attractive but few people dare to approach him since he is a bit quiet and tend to withdraw from the society. Even though this angel looks like a good person though Seiran won't let his guard down. Seiran then slowly put his sword away and return it to its sheath. He then gaze at this strange angel and said " you mean no harm? very well i take your words, but what do you want from me? and who are you?"

This classic question may develop into some kind of relationship or interaction that might be uncomfortable for both sides. Perhaps a hope that this will turns out good will help, surely Seiran does not want things to be more complicated and more annoying than it already is. Still wearing his white robe, Seiran keep his gaze steady on the strange angel, his gaze filled with wonder yet cautions, as his hands still close with his sword. Seiran looks pretty tense now and he just can't remove such tense from his expression.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 pm

It's kind of relieving when the gorgeous angel in white rode put down his sword. Halrein can hope for a good beginning perhaps , or so he thought. The deep steely gaze that still sealed in the black haired angel's eyes is surely captivating, with such sharp, fiery dark eyes , a deep look as if he could see into the depth of Halrein's heart. The look of the angels in front of him now is just too attractive, Halrein barely able to take his eyes of him. Surely this is strange since such thing never happen to halrein, moreover, this angel is a man, gorgeous man, though it sounds strange to be said that way.

Halrein took a glimpse at the angel's sword which is looks like a rare one, he never see such sword before, Halrein starts to think that maybe, this angel is not just ordinary angel like the others he's met in his life. it is indeed only a small pack of angels in the realm that carry weapons and have fighting abilities. This makes Halrein even more attracted to this black-haired angel, he is sure that this one, is more than just pretty face, he need to be careful and yet, he just can't let this chance slip away.

As the angel speaks and asked about who he is and what he wish for, Halrein replies him with a gentle , yet pleased gaze at him, he said " They called me Halrein, as you can see I'm an angel like you, I just wandering around like i told you before, but now, since you asked me what i want, then, will you invite me into your place for a tea? Don't worry, I won't do anything funny to you. Oh and, i got some fresh fish too, maybe we can have a good dinner and chat, what do you say?"

What was Halrein thinking? asking a stranger who just point his sword against his neck to have dinner together? not to mention a request fro allowance to get inside? it surely sounds like a lamb walk inside a tiger's den, yes, foolish indeed. However, somehow Halrein just can't control his words, He just spill them out, without thinking what will happen. it seems that he is deeply sink into the black-haired angel's gaze. Halrein then turn his eyes and look at the angel's rosy lips, even the female angels in here don't have such color on their lips, most of them are pale, this is surely a rare finding! That's what is inside Halrein's head. Drowning in excitement, he only wish that this captivating angel don't reject his request , since it'll be a waste if he does.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Seiran just can't believe what he heard from this strange angel before him. Does he have no brain at all? hwy does he invite me like he knows that i won't harm him? He surely looks a bit silly, it may be to rough to say it straight to him, so Seiran choose to keep his mouth shut for this.

he said his name is halrein? that's a rare name in here, I never heard such name before, perhaps he is some kind of angel from hidden realm or something? i have no idea at all. But this one seems harmless and it may be good to make friend with this one.

" i am Seiran, and yes we are both the same. You are so calm there, and steady. moreover, you invite me to have dinner with you, that is so kind of you, after i point my sword against your throat just now." very well, you seem harmless and for now, i shall accept your request with open hand, you may come inside my mansion and better get yourself clean since i don't want our dinner to be filthy one."

After saying so, Seiran turns away from halrein , wearing his white robe, he walks away towards his room, get ready to change and Join Halrein in cooking the fish. he never cook with someone else before, it sound like fun doing it together for once. moreover, this angels looks pretty attractive, it won't be a waste spending time with this one. at least he is harmless and seems like a good guy as well.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Halrein hardly believe his ears when he hear the beautiful angel before him accept his invitation for dinner. this could be one step closer to a higher level of relationship perhaps? or so he wish. Halrein is kind of a great cook though he is not that awesome in cooking, but he can do simple food. * So, he said his name is Seiran? that is a rare name, i guess this is a unique name. Halrein can only let such thoughts to fill his head for now, aside from the delusional fantasy about having relationship with this angel before him of course. It also makes halrein feels a bit embarrassed since Seiran said that he is filthy, but its true since he just got back from fishing and hasn't took a bath yet.

Halrein start to think,* perhaps its better for him to go take a bath, perhaps in the pond that the angel just used?* that would do it since he can't think of any other way. and so, halrein starts to takes his clothes off and plunge himself into the pond. After a while, he finished his bath and he dressed like usual, in light blue with golden ornament on it.

*This is going to be a romantic dinner i hope! that angel is sure pretty one, and i don't mind even if he is a guy* .Then, as Seiran walks to his room and prepare to get changed, Halrein lad himself to the kitchen where he can prepare the fish that he just catch. Halrein starts to slice the fish, clean it and baked it after adding some spices into it. The room is now filled with delicious smell of baked fresh fish that halrein just cooked.

* i hope that Seiran guy like my cooking*

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Seiran has finished his bath and he wears a silky black robe to wrap his slender body. He then brush his long black hair and tied it back to make it look neat. He is still in his vast bedroom when his new friend halrein is cooking in the kitchen or so he thought, since he can cook elsewhere than in the kitchen. The time shows that the sun has set and the moon has come out and shine brightly in the pitch black night sky. The stars adorn the sky as if they are circling around the moon. this is no doubt a beautiful night, just like it always been in the realm.

Then, knowing that halrein is still busy cooking, Seiran comes out from his room, its right after he takes his first step that he smells something good. Perhaps it is the fish that Halrein cook, this angel might be a good cook since the smell is kind of delicious and appetizing. Then he slowly walk into the kitchen, it is not luxurious but surely a neat one. The stove is placed near the fireplace, and there are wooden rack with some cauldron on it, some claypot and some silver plates , fork, spoon and bread knife. there Seiran sees halrein bake the fish and he looks kind of happy and also handsome in blue with golden ornament on it , then he decide to break the silence.

" You sure a re a good cook, by the way, you look good in that clothes."

Seiran then walks towards the window in the kitchen, he opens it and let fresh air fill the room, he take a deep breath and look up above to the starry sky.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 pm

As they finish their supper, Halrein clean up the plates and everything. When he finished, he go wash his hands with the water by the small pond near the kitchen. He look at Seiran as his though running wild. * such beauty, long silky black hair, and his slim figure, i can't believe i feel like this because of a man, but Seiran is no doubt beautiful* Then Halrein walk slowly towards the kitchen's window and he stand beside Seiran. still looking at his delicate face, halrein is distracted by the moonlight that pour its glimmering shine upon Seiran's black eyes. It makes him looks even more fascinating. Halrein really want to touch Seiran a bit, but he fear that Seiran might not liked it.

Struggling with his own thoughts, halrein finally decide to move his palms closer to Seiran and stroke his shoulder gently. He then massage Seiran's shoulder with his strong hands. trying to get Seiran comfortable around him. After a moment, Halrein gently grab Seiran's delicate face and he leans closer to him, without knowing, Halrein pressed his lips against Seiran's. He feel the softness of Seiran's lips and he keeps the pressure light and gentle.

Just pressing their lips is not enough, halrein entwined their lips even more passionately as he lower his hands and caress Seiran's hips and thigh. The black robe is easily undone and halrein makes it fell to the ground. " Seiran... you are so beautiful like this.." Said Halrein gently as he caress Seiran's delicate body.

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Still gazing at the moonlight, Seiran does not notice that halrein in walking towards him until he feels his warm hands around his waist. he feels a bit awkward since no men has ever touch Seiran like this. he then look at halrein with a surprised look on his face, but he is somehow get caught in Halrein's blue eyes. he get a bit shy and flustered so he is unable to say a word. What is more exciting is that halrein starts to kiss Seiran's rosy lip in a passionate way. it feels great that Seiran moans a bit, he can't believe that kissing a man would feel this good.it feels like melting, and the strange thing is... he wants more, more than just a kiss...

Halrein didn't stop there though, he then lower his hands and strip Seiran from his black robe , showing his slender body only wrapped with his rosy pinkish skin. Seiran tried to get angry but he is also embarrassed and excited at the same time. This makes him does not know what to do to halrein. anger and excitement, Seiran never felt like this before, not in his entire life.Still in his nudity , Seiran look at halrein without saying a word, he can feel it that his face gets red and flustered. It might be an embarrassing moment for him. With a flustered face and eroic eyes, Seiran can't help but just staring at halrein and doing nothing but placing his hands on Halrein's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

It is a bit of surprise for Halrein that Seiran did not slap him in the face for kissing and groping him. He starts to think that Seiran likes him and maybe he likes this treatment too. So halrein does not see any reason to stop where he is now. He slip his hand to Seiran's small mouth and caress his tender red lips as he kissed him again. his other hand is groping Seiran's naked butt and stroking it gently. he can see that Seiran enjoy this and that it might be a good plan to do little bit further.

Holding Seiran in his arms , Halrein kissing him till both of them fall in the floor. then Halrein starts to lick seiran in his face, then moving his tongue all the way down to his neck and nibble it for while. Doing this makes him excited but he tried to hold it since he does not want to make Seiran hate him for pushing too far. he whisper into Seiran's ear " Seiran, do you like this? do you want more of it?" he knows that it made Seiran's ear go red when he whisper to him like that and halrein likes this a lot. watching Seiran get all flustered just make him want to pleasure him even more. This delicate angel is so attractive and alluring when he blush and get nervous. Then Halrein keep on licking Seiran's bare skin all the way down that he reached his hard pinkish nipple and starts to suck it gently. " you like this too don't you?"

Seiran Akechi
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 am

It is the most expected thing to happen that the angel with him is getting excited by his nude appearance and starts to kiss him all over. He can't help it but to feel stimulated and flustered. He is shivering as he lies down on the floor. He grips Halrein's strong arms as he moans to response from his nipples getting licked. This is new to him; he never has someone doing this kind of thing before. It can be said that this angel before him is the first man who ever treats him like this. He does not hate this; in fact he likes it, just like the angel said. As he lets the angel drowned in pleasure, he notices hi asks something embarrassing, he wishes to know if Seiran wants more of this. For sure, he can't answer such question. He stays silent and only moans to the touch of the angel.

In his head he thinks that he is crazy for letting this man doing this to him, but his body can't deny that he likes and enjoys this kind of thing. All that he can do is griping the angel's back tightly as he moans and shivers. His face is all red and he does not know what to do or say at this kind of moment. This is the very first time, and he is so nervous that he can only lies down on the floor and accept whatever this angel is going to do to him. But still, In a fading voice, he manages to say something," Just..Do it....i know you want it badly."

Back to top Go down
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

This angel before him is very interesting. Back then he is all flustered and shy but now, he is so blunt and even allows him to do it all the way. This is a surprise for him but he likes this kind of surprise. As the angel says, he can do as he wishes. Halrein holds nothing back and he strips himself as he grabs Seiran's skinny body and starts to make out to him hard. He gets all aroused right now and he can't wait a second longer. He lifts the angel's thigh and slips his hard dick inside the angel's tight rectal. He moans as he gets inside the angel. he is so tight and wet inside. from the feeling, he notices that this man is still a virgin there. It pleases Halrein to know that he is the first one who take Seiran like this. He then gently strokes the angel's silky long black hair and whispers into his ear," i love you, Love so much, my Seiran, all of you."

At this point, he does not care if Seiran feels the same or not all that he cares is to give pleasure to both of them. He will pour all of his love and feeling to this man without hesitating. He goes deeper inside and moves harder as he grips Seiran's waist and hold his body close to him. He makes Seiran sits on him as he lies down on the floor. In that position, he thrusts even fiercer and harder. he wants to hear Seiran moans more and scream his name as they make love.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)   

Back to top Go down

Rest day in the Mansion ( Prive: Halrein)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1