Arrive at home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Finally, they arrived at their home, the forest where everything grows beautifully and all green and fresh. They were in the middle of the forest, their home. Right before them about few meters away there was a little wooden cabin, that was where mitsunari slept, ate and lived. Behind the wooden cabin, there was a big hot spring, natural hot spring complete with the small water fountain on it. Right beside the cabin, there was a large farm field, filled with many plants and crops, that field was the place where mitsunari worked every day. He always worked on the field and made sure that the plants got enough water to grow big. On the left side of the cabin, they could see a big garden and grassy ground. That garden was filled with flowers, many kinds of them. Al those belonged to mitsunari. In the center of the garden they could see a huge cherry blossom tree, which was mitsunari’s favorite.

Of course he did not take care of all this himself, there were workers there, in the field and in the garden. All of them worked during the day and they all went home when the sun went down. Today, the sun is still high in the sky, it was noon. Mitsunari just arrived and some of the workers greeted him. They bowed to him and mithos. Those male workers could see the mark on mithos’ neck and they knew who this man was. This blonde guy must be their lord’s personal pet.

Mitsunari got off from his horse and then he helped his lover too. He held his lover tight on him and he dismissed those workers, sent them home. He wanted privacy with his lover right now and they were not to be disturbed. He looked at his lover and kissed him gently

,” now.. tell me, what you want to do? We can walk around and see our home, what’s going to be?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 pm

When we arrived and that I saw the wood cabin, I felt frightened and excited at the same time. This wood cabin was our home. Then my eyes wandered around and I saw the field, the garden and the Sakura tree. I barey noticed the people around until one of them personnaly adressed my wolf and said goodbye and winked at me. I blushed and rested closer against my wolf's chest.
I guessed they were all his workers since they all bowed in front of him. It just made me blush more until they all left. Then I felt my lover kiss me and ask me what I wanted to do. I let myself slip of the horse and looked around. I was so green, so alive. I walked closer to the cherry tree and laid my hand on it's bark. This was our home. I knew nothing of it, but it was my home now as well. I would live here with Mitsunari.
I turned to look at him and smiled. I didn't know how big this place was, and I didn't really care how long it would take to see it all, but I had eternity to see it now. I sat dow right under thr cherry blossoms and looked around again. I had placed my dress back anddit fanned lovely around my legs.
Then I gave my wolf a smirk and invited him to come next to me under the tree. It was the first time I actually saw a real sakura tree and the only thing missing was my lover next to me.

"Come here. Next to me. This place is beautiful, I can't believe a place like this exists... it's a perfect place for you to punish me. Isn't it?"

I gave him a seductive smile and rested my back against the trunk of the tree behind me. I kept a soft, inviting gaze on him as I waited for him to join me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 pm

He was happy to find his lover enjoyed the scene and the scenery of their new home. At least they were safe here, in the kingdom of heaven, those ansatsu forces would never be able to enter, of course not without stirring up a big war. But whatever, right now he just wanted to feel his lover near him and enjoy their home together. As they both looked around, his lover made his way to the garden and rested himself under the huge cherry blossom tree. His lover seduced him again, continuing what he did back then in the other realm.

He wanted mitsunari to join him under the tree so he walked closer to mithos and sat next to him. Now, mitsunari would tech this man a lesson for seducing him like that. He leaned closer to his lover, grabbed his waist and made him sat on his lap with both of his slim legs on the sides of mitsunari’s body. He hugged his lover tightly with his arms, and he began to lock their lips in a hard, passionate kiss. He pulled his lover closer to him and made their chest rubbed against each other.

He could feel his lover’s heart beat and he noticed that mithos was getting flustered as well. He liked this. Mitsunari kept on kissing his lover and he went harder as he slipped is tongue inside and made his fangs brushed against mithos’ lips, but they did not scratch him there. He was being careful with his fangs and claws as he held his lover. Then he moved his claws to strip off his lover’ from his dress. They kept on kissing in passion for some time before mitsunari released their lips. He started to caress his lover’s slim chest with his sharp claws; he only traced mithos’ skin not to scratch it. He then licked his lover’s neck and went all the way to his earlobe and then he went all way back to lick the lips. then, with a deep glare, he looked at his lover and spoke to him in a deep gentle voice.

,” you taste good… tell me what you want next love…you want me inside you?”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm

My wolf made his way to me and it didn't take long that I was sitting on him and he had taken the dress off me. It felt nice to have him touching me again and kissing me like this. I was quickly aroused by my lover's touch and body so close to mine. Our chests had rubbed together before he started touching my body. Then he asked me if I wanted him inside me. Well that was a stupid question. Of course I wanted him inside me, all the time!
I decided to give him a seductive smile and started kissing his lips, his neck, his chest. I took his top off just to be able to have his chest bare for me. I licked it well and then played around with his pants. I eventually had them untied and I licked his hard cock. I looked up at him and gave him another seductive smile as I licked my lips. I started sucking on his dick, it was big. I moaned just remembering the details of what he always did to me made me desire him more. I continued my blow job and made my body even more sensitive to his touch.

"You like this? I thought you were going to punish me. I'm enjoying this so this isn't a punishment. Teach me a lesson, Mitsunari...Sama?"

He still hadn't told me to stop calling him sama and since I didn't want to anger him, I added it just in case. Then, I went back to suck on his dick. It tasted so good I didn't want to stop but he would probably want more eventually.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

It looked like his lover enjoyed the touch and the kiss that mitsunari gave him. Then his lover began to please him more by sucking his hard dick. Mitsunari liked this treatment so he grabbed his lover’s head and stroked his hair gently. At first, he was going to punish his lover by making love to him nice and slow, but it seemed that his lover here got another plan by sucking him. mitsunari shoved his big erected dick deeper into his lover’s throat and made him suck harder. He smirked to the statement from his lover’s lips, asking if he liked this. He glared deeply at his lover and he kept on caressing mithos’ head gently.

,” well… I was about to tear your ass apart as the punishment but if you want it different, then I’ll give it to you… let’s see… no sex for one week!!!! You like that better?”

As he said that loudly (only the last part) with a deep glare in his eyes, he made his lover sucked on him even harder. He gave his lover a big grin and enjoying himself. Too bad that this fragile blonde guy provoked mitsunari to give him a real punishment, he would not enjoy this. Though of course mitsunari would not be that cruel towards his lover, he would see how his lover would react towards that remark. Though mitsunari was completely fine with both since he was the one giving punishment. Then, he gently caressed his lover’s cheek with his hands; he liked the feeling of mithos’ smooth skin under his palms. Then, he lifted his lover’s head and released him from sucking mitsunari’s hard dick. He licked his lover all the way from his hard nipples to the neck, and went all the way up to the neck and then he continued to the earlobe and licked him there.

,” so.. what’s going to be my love? which punishment you want hmm??”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 am

I guessed the Sama was still in order. I didn't mind, he really was that important to me. I kept sucking him and then felt his hand behind my head and made his hard cock go deeper in my mouth and throat. I was used to that so I didn't choke. If that's what he wanted, then I would take him deeper and suck him hard. I liked his taste, the feel of his big dick on my tongue. I moaned and tried to take him even deeper and sucked on him even harder. But then, my wolf lifted my head and made me stop sucking him. He proposed two punishments to me. I looked at him and smiled. I was sure he knew the answer to that question. I shivered when his warm tongue glided from my chest to my neck and then from my neck to my ear. I had another shiver when his hot breath came in contact with my ear, asking me which one I was going to chose. I looked at him and felt my body lightly tremble in his arms. I gave him a pleading yet seductive gaze and then licked his lips before sliping my tongue in his mourh again. And if that wasn't enough for him to understand, I sat up on him and rubbed my hard dick on his and moaned as I kissed him more.

"Does this answer your question? Would you really starve me of you that long?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

That was probably the best answer that mitsunari could get from his lover. His action was better than his words and that was for sure. He is happy that his lover chose the first one. Of course mitsunari would not let his love starve of him that long; he loved this guy so he was just teasing him. Good thing that he made a serious act so that his lover took it for real. As his lover makes their dick rub against each other, mitsunari knew what this blonde guy wanted. This time, he would not be rough on his lover, this time; he would love him properly, gently. He then slowly slipped his big erected cock inside his lover’s tight rectal, he thrust all the way inside, slowly, and he took his time. He leaned closer to his lover, and he gently kissed him, slowly played with their tongue and sealed their lips in a deep kiss.

He was going to enjoy this, slowly taking his lover. This time, mitsunari would show this blonde fragile lover of him that even though he was an arrogant beast, he could be gentle if he wanted to. This time, he would show his lover that he really loved this guy and he would treat him with care. He would not take this guy like others did to mithos , this man was all his now and only belonged to him, nobody else.

,” I will take you nice and slow sweetie… now move your ass…we have all day long for this”

Then, he grabbed his lover’s slim waist and made their body rubbed against each other gently, he liked the feeling of his lover’s smooth skin, and he licked mithos in the neck and then he gently nibbled his lover’s hard nipple.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I moaned when he sliped inside me. He was so big, it felt so good. My wolf tells me he was going to love me nice and slow. I was surprised. He was usually violent and hard. I looked at him and shivered as I felt his tongue on my neck then on my nipple. I moaned and did as he asked me. I started moving my hips and moaned more as I felt his big hard cock rubbing inside me. I held his head close to me and moved a little more, moning more. I kissed his lips more, again and again. I sliped my tongue in his mouth. I moved my hps in a way to make him go all the inside me. I made slow small movements making him go in and out softly. I wondered how long he would be able to love me nice and slow. I did like it though. This would last so much longer like this.
I moaned a little more since he was so dee inside my rectal and I looked at him with a smile. My face was flustered, but I still gave him a seductive gaze and smile. I really did love this man. I kissed his lips and traced his chest with my fingers. I tightened my self around his hard dick and moaned again.

"Will you really be able to love me like this for long? I'm not complaining, though. You feel so good there. I... love you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

He was happy to learn that his lover liked the way he held him right now. There was no violence and no clawing at all. This time, mitsunari would make love to his lover nicely, slowly; he would taste this fragile guy slowly, and thoroughly. He moaned with his lover as he moved his butt and made mitsunari went all the way inside him. This felt great and he liked this so much. Mitsunari then gently kissed his lover, slowly slipping his tongue inside mithos’ mouth, and gently played with their tongue he kept doing that nice and slow. He took his time to taste every inch of his lover’s mouth and tongue.

Satisfied with the kiss, he moved his lips and he started to brush his fangs against his lover’s neck, and then he slowly licked him there, and began to suck it gently. He was being very careful with his sharp fangs so they wouldn’t scratch his lover’s skin. he kept licking his lover’s neck more and more, he went harder but did not scratch a single bit.

He continued to nibble his lover’s chest, and played with mithos’ hard nipples. He licked them slowly tasted them all the way. And then he sucked it hard, but of course he kept his fangs safe. He kept on sucking there for some time; his other hand played with his lover’s butt by caressing them gently, slowly, and put a little pressure in it. He grabbed his lover’s butt and slowly, he slammed it on his hard dick, over and over again. He was getting excited by this; his dick got bigger and rubbed every part inside his lover’s rectal.

Hoping that his lover would feel the same, he gave mithos another pleasure. He released his lips from licking his lover’s nipples and moved to lick his ear. He pressed his tongue against his lover’s earlobe and he nibbled it a little, he went harder then, he sucked the earlobe and he pinch his lover’s nipples with his hands. He could see that his lover as enjoying this, so he gave him more. now, he would lick his lover’s lips all the way, he started kissing mithos gently and then licked his lips all over, moved to his cheek and came back to lick the lips.

,” you are delicious… enjoying this sweet pie?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Surprisingly, he kept doing this very calmly. It felt good and made me moan softly. Then, Mitsunari started kissing me and I enjoyed the feeling. When the kiss was done, he wasn't done with my body yet. He started licking my body and playing with my nipples. I moaned more and tremble a little more. He was being so careful with me. I never felt this loved by anyone before. It made me want to cry, but out of happiness. He sucked on my nipples and it made me tremble more again. His hands then went of my butt and I shivered when he squeezed them lightly. I moaned louder when I felt him get bigger inside me I moved to take his all in me.
After this immense pleasure, he started licking my ear, giving me shivers all over my body and he pinched my nipples again and I moaned loudly. He licked my lips, my cheeks and I looked at him with a smile when he said I tasted good.
I tightened my butt around his big, hard cock and moved a little more on him. I moaned more and my face became flustered even more. I leaned to kiss him and then gave him a soft, loving smile.

"If I taste so good, why don't you eat me then?"

I licked my lips and then his lips before sliping my tongue in his mouth and tasted him as well. I kissed him passionatly with both my hands on his cheeks, moaning as we kissed again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

He really took this time in tasting his lover. He liked this, doing it slowly with his fragile looking lover. This man was supposed to be loved not to be hurt. Even though that sometimes mitsunari spanked his lover, but he did it gently and he meant no harm. He kept on tasting his lover as If he was some kind of delicious dessert. But this blonde guy was indeed ‘delicious”. His lover tightened his rectal and squeezed mitsunari’s dick even harder. This made him felt good, so good, he moaned more and he squeezed his lover’s waist a bit harder and controlled it to move in circle around his dick. He rubbed his lover’s insides all over. Then, he lifted his lover’s waist, almost making his big hard dick came out from mithos’ rectal before slammed it hard again all the way with a loud moan.

He licked his lover’s lips and locked their lips in a passionate kiss; he licked his lover’s mouth, tongue and all over. He was doing it as if he was ‘eating’ his lover in that kiss. He thrust deeper and harder, all the way to the hilt of his lover’s rectal. He could feel that he hit the deepest depth of his lover’s intimacy and then he started to rubbed there harder. He knew his lover would enjoy this as much as he would. He gave his lover a gentle gaze yet steely.

,” I am eating you up nice and slow can’t you see it!”

He showed his fangs to mithos and then be gently brushed them against his lover’s hardened nipples. He licked them carefully and sucked them more and hard. With one hand, he stroked his lover’s dick, and tightened his grip on it. He would make his lover scream and moan like crazy and lost his mind in this love making. He would give his precious lover an unforgettable pleasure, by carving himself deep inside his lover’s body and soul.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

So good! It was so good that I didn't think anymore. All I could feel was the throbing of my body as he kept moving inside me. I moaned as he kissed me over and over again. Then I felt his hands moving my waist and couldn't help but to hold his shoulders wih my hands as my body trembled violently. It felt amazing. I could do othing but moan, scream and move with him to have even more.
Still with his hands on my waist, I felt him lifting me up to slam me back down and against to roof of my rectal. That was too much. I didn't control my body anymore. It was shaking like crazy and my voice was trembling just as bad as I moaned and screamed loudly. I looked at my wolf as he played with my nipple again. I wraped my arms around his head then and held him tightly against my chest. He was earing me slowly. And I was loving it.
The feelings inside me were getting to intense and I made Mitsunari look at my face, showing him how flustered I was. I moaned again, then licked his lips before sliping my tongue in his moith. The kiss didn't last very long, I was too excited.

"Mitsu...nari! Too... too much! Too good! More... want more!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 pm

He enjoyed this, taking his lover in a slow pace. Mitsunari even enjoyed it more when he heard his lover screamed and moaned loudly. His trembling body was such a slutty yet sexy scene. He felt good himself and he got bigger inside his lover’s rectal. It felt so tight inside mithos and it made mitsunari got excited even worse. However, he was still doing this intercourse in a slow and gentle way. He still controlled his lover’s body and then he made his lover’s waist slammed continuously on his dick, making him went in and out hard. He could feel his lover got very wet and all sticky down there in his intimacy. It even made a slutty wet sound every time mitsunari slammed his hard big dick inside.

His lover kissed him but the pleasure was too good and his lover just could not keep that kiss for long. He started to scream in bliss again and over again. This pleased mitsunari , he gave his lover a rewards by making his lover’s rectal went in circle movement, making his dick rubbed all the way inside before he pulled it out and then slammed it again all the way to the hilt with a loud moan. He kept playing with his lover’s nipples and he gently bit them, but not too hard so that they would not bleed.

He sucked those hard nipples hard and he squeezed his lover’s butt harder with both of his hands. He knew that this would make his lover lost his mind and he would like to see that. He let go of mithos’ nipples and then he started to lick and sucked his lover’s neck. He sucked it hard and it left a big hickey mark there. Not enough, he went back to mithos nipples and sucked them hard, so hard that it turns red and it left very red, big hickeys there. That was to show people that this guy belonged to him and him only.

,” come love.. make both of us cum… go tighter on me!” squeeze me more inside you! Do it!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm

My head was spining, it was just too much for me to handle anymore. I felt Mitsunari's tongue, fangs and lips all over my neck, chest and even more on my nipples again. I knew he left a hickey in my neck and I knew he would leave one on my nipples also. I moaned more, feeling his dick getting bigger and his hands moving my hips on him in such a way that it rubbed all over my insides. My heart was beating like crazy, my breathing was ragged.
He then made my butt get tighter around him and he asked me to make us both cum. He wanted me to get tighter around him and I did. It felt like an order, but it would make both of us feel so good. I tightened my rectal as much as I could without hurting him and moved my hips more on him. My face was entirely flustered and I felt weak. But I still wanted him to cum inside me. I made my butt slam on his hard cock harder and made him go even deeper inside me. I moaned, I screamed his name. I was dripping wet. My body was so sensitive, having him in me like this and touching me all over on the outside made me lose my mind. I looked at him and moaned more. Then my body started to tense up but I didn't have the strengh to hold it in and I came on my lover's chest. I was exhausted by the trip and this love making. I felt my lover cumming inside me and I moaned one last time before letting my body fall against his chest.

"Did you like that?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:43 pm

His lover did as he was told. He got even tighter around mitsunari’s dick and that gave both of them an incredible pleasure. After some time keeping this up intensely, finally his lover came and he shots it all over mitsunari’s chest. He himself, shots his hot cum repeatedly inside mithos’ rectal, he is completely filling his lover’s intimacy with his cum, all the way to the hilt. He came in a loud moan and he kissed his lover as he did it. That was such a great love making they had, this made mitsunari a bit tired. The journey and the sex, both of them drained his energy.

Then, he slipped out his dick from his lover’s intimacy and let the thick hot cum flew out from his lover’s body like a fountain. He did come a lot inside his lover. He gave his lover a smile and then he kissed him. Noticing that his lover was exhausted and tired, mitsunari got dressed as he stood up. Then he lifted his lover and carried him all the way to their house, in nude. There was nobody else but the two of them right now so that would not be a problem.

When they arrive at their house, mitsunari got inside the shower room and he started to bathe his lover, he was cleaning him thoroughly. He puts some essence into the water so that his lover would feel comfortable. Then, he cleansed himself when he was done with his lover. He held his lover inside the warm water in the tub. He gently caressed mithos’ hair and then, slowly stood up and he dried his lover’s body with a towel, and then himself. They are both clean but still naked. Mitsunari did not care about that. He simply led his lover all the way to their bedroom. It has a large king size bed with golden sheets on it. mitsunari lied down his lover there and then he joined him.

He wrapped his thick fluffy tail around his lover’s body to keep him warm and then both of them fall asleep. Before mitsunari went deeper to his dream, he leaned closer to mithos and kissed his lover’s forehead.

,” sweet dream my love.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 pm

My lover had cum some such inside me that I felt full. I was so tired that I could have fallen asleep there, but I felt Mitsunari pick me up and carry me towards his, I mean Our, house. My eyes were very heavy, I tried to look around and see what it looked like, but it seemed that all I could see was my lover's face and part of his chest.
Eventually, I felt hot water on my body and my lover's hands all over my body, cleaning me thoroughly. I let him do whatever he wanted. I felt my body being held lovingly while he finished cleaning us both. Then he dried me up. All I could do was look at him and smile. I couldn't even look around to see what the shower room looked like. After being dried up, he carried me to our bed. I saw gold, but that's all I saw, the moment my head hit the pillow, my eyes closed and I slowly drifted into dreamland. The bed rocked a little when Mitsunari laid down next to me. I turned and rested my head on his chest, holding him with my hand and arm. I even lifted one of my legs and rubbed it on his thigh. I couldn't open my eyes, I was already to tired. I then heard him tell me to have sweet dreams. I just smiled at him and fell asleep.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm

They both fell asleep for long. Before they knew it, the day had passed and now, it is midnight. They had slept all day long and now, the moon is high in the sky. The weather outside is getting cold. Mitsunari left their bedroom window open so the cold wind comes inside their room. It makes him rose up and he wiped his eyes and he stayed silent for a while, he was trying to ‘get up’ properly. He yawned and then stretched his muscles. He saw his lover was still on the bed, sleeping. Then he pulled the blanket up till it reached his lover’s chin, this way the fur blanket would keep him warm. Then, mitsunari walked out from the room. He would like to have something to eat now.

He went to the kitchen and found lots of vegetables and spices there. He picked up some celery, cabbage and onions. First thing first, he cut the onions and garlic into tiny pieces, and then he cut the cabbage and the celery. He grabbed a bottle of pepper, chicken powder, salt, and some sugar. He boiled water on a big clay pot and then he poured all of those ingredients inside. He stirred it slowly and tried the taste once a while to make sure that the taste was good enough. Then, he cut the beef into tiny dices, which will make it easier to be cooked. He poured those beef into the pot and cooked them all for some time. He finished now.

He took two bowls and spoons. He poured some soup inside and then he brought it all the way to the bedroom. He put down the soup on the table beside their bed and he leaned close to his lover.

,’ hey… sap out from your dream sweet pie… I got something good for us!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 pm

The moment my wolf left, I woke up. I just didn't feel like getting up yet. I was naked still and the cold wind from the open window made me shiver lightly, even though I had a very big fur blanket all the way to my chin. I didn't have my powerful wolf next to me.
I heard him doing something in another room. I started smelling something good and figured he was making food. My eyes were still comfortable as they stayed closed. When I heard my lover coming back to the bedroom, he told me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. I then rose my body slowly and let the thick fur blanket slide off my thin body. I stretched and looked at him with a smile. Then I slowly reached for his face and pulled him closer to kiss him. After that, I looked at the bowl of soup and picked it up. I sniffed the aroma and smiled even more. It smelt really good. Slowly, letting it time to cool off, I started sipping the soup. It tasted just as good as it smelt. I ate it entirely and then put the bowl back on the night table. I took my time to look around but it was a little difficult since it was passed midnight and that everything was dark. So I just turned to my wolf and cuddled against one of his arms.

"That was delicious! I can't wait for morning so I can see better this place I would call home now."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 pm

His lover got up when he arrives at their bed room. mitsunari ate the soup together with his lover. They finished it in no time since they were hungry. He then put a white yukata on mithos and he kissed him gently. Now, he would need to clean up the dishes but he was not that good in cleaning. So he just left those bowls there and he walked out from the room as he held his lover’s hand. They arrived at the living room. There was a couch and a big fireplace there. Then, he made a fire on the fireplace, sat on the big couch and placed his lover on his lap. He hugged his lover from behind to makes sure that he stayed warm. His long thick golden tail wrapped around the lover’s body like a golden blanket. The night is a bit cold so his fur and the fire would help his lover felt warmer.

,” hey, let’s play pillow talk, and.. I’m your pillow now so… tell me about you.. I want to know more about you.”

He held his lover closer and tighter to make him feel warm and comfortable. The fire made cracking sound in the fireplace and the room started to get warmer now. This feels good, mitsunari could relax well and he combed his lover’s long blonde hair with his claws, gently. He was being very careful with those claws so that he would not scratch his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm

He wanted to know more about me? How could I tell him about me when I didn't know myself well? I pulled the yukata tight around my shoulders and leaned comfortably against his chest. I looked at the fire. I guess I could tell him what I knew about myself.

"Well, from what I was told, my mother is a fairy and my father a heretic divine. Though he wasn't a really good father, he killed my mother and abandonned me on the steps of an Ansatsu Lord. Of course that man took me in and raised me as a heretic divine, the fairy part of me was ignored. Though it made it's side get noticed when my wings appeared for the first time. Father punished me and told me to never let people see those and that they were ugly. When I was about eleven years old, he sent me to some school looking thing where andatsu warriors were trained. I was so puny compared to the others. They had to give me private lessons and used my frail body to turn me into an assassin. I was good, people never suspected me. I was cute and I looked really weak. Everytime I killed a man or a woman, father was proud of me so I always did my best. Eventually, I became an adult and discovered that I could attract my victims with this weak looking body. Sex was my weapon then. Though I was never satisfied. You came in my life after my last job. I just thought you looked so attractive. Secretly, I wanted you to see me. And you did..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm

His lover told mitsunari all that he knew. It was then; he noticed that his lover was actually a fairy and a dark angel at the same time. That was such a unique combination of a person. He liked it when mithos was being open to him and telling him all that he knew about his own life. With this, mitsunari would know better about his lover. Mithos has a very interesting yet sad long story about his life. He started to feel that their meeting was like a destiny and it was a good one. Mitsunari then gently brushed his lover’s hair and he hugged him tighter and covered mithos completely with his golden tail. This way, his lover would feel perfectly warm.

He kissed his lover’s cheek and then he made their cheek pressed against each other gently. The last remark made him happy. Now he knew that from the very beginning, this blonde guy was already his from the moment they met. He chuckled softly and he lifted his lover’s chin and then kissed his lips in a gentle way.

Since mithos already told mitsunari things about him, then mitsunari would do the same for his lover, but still, he would only do it if his lover asked it, he would only talk about it if mithos wanted them to, since this was pillow talk game. He slowly began to understand his lover more and now it would be easier to do things that would made his love happier.

,” nice story, I like the part when you want me to notice you. Now… your turn..”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Thinking about my past like this made me a little sad. My father had never cared for me unless I killed people. Why didn't I have a loving family like most people? Then again, if my life hadn't been so bad, then I might not have met my wolf.
He curled his tail around me again. I smiled. This wolf really had a gift for making the dark clouds disapear from my heart. I hugged his tail. I really liked this guy's fluffy tail. A snuggled my face in it and giggled because it tickled my face. It felt nice to be on his lap like this and to be held by his arms. I had a feeling that he wouldn't ignore a part of me the way the ansatsu did.
I then turned around a little and kissed his lips. The fire was making the room warmer and it made me feel better. I was happy that my wolf was so warm and gave out so much heat. I smiled at him, showing him that Iwas actually very happy right now. My past would not be haunting me while I was with him.

"You tell me about you. I want to know everything about my wolf! And then, if you want I'll show you my wings and you could tell me what you think about them!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:00 pm

He was happy to see his lover playing with his thick golden tail. This made him felt comfortable and pleased. mitsunari always liked it when his lover played with his tail and hugged it like a pillow. If this man did not get a loving family back then when he was little, right now he would get it, with mitsunari, just two of them. His lover leaned close to him and kissed mitsunari, mithos showed him how happy he was right now being with him. Then he began the story of his life

,” when I was a child my parents dump me to the garbage bin since I got golden fur as a wolf. Most wolves got silver or white fur, so I was marked as a forsaken child. I have no idea who they are and I don’t care about them. The last thing I know about my parent is that they both killed by the ansatsus. Strangely, I’m glad that they die, I hate them anyway. I grow up under the care of a lieutenant from byakuren, he trained me and he made me a weapon for this force. People feared me because of my golden fur and brute strength, they say that I bring bad luck and curses, so they stayed away from me, except other byakuren lieutenant and warlords. Then, I set forth for a mission where I meet you. I guess I like the part when we meet the best.’

That was his story, the story about his life, in short way of course. Then, he kissed his lover as he ended his story. He looked at him deeply and he smirked as his lover spoke of showing his wings on him. that might be interesting to see his lover’s wings for the very first time, he was curious anyway.

,” wings? I want to see! Show me! I bet it must be pretty!”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:32 pm

So we were both abandonned by our parents and raised ro become a weapon for our forces. I listened ro his story and also felt hatred.for his parents. His fur was beautiful! How could they treat him like that? Then, when his story was finished, he became excited and wanted to see my wings. I was hoping that he liked them.
I closed my eyes and took the yukata off until it fell to my waist. Then, I let my wings slowly open. They were bigger then normal fairy wings because of my heretic divine blood. They were mostly transparent with some purple lozanges at some spots. [look at signature]
I flapped them quickly and then opened my eyes and blushed lightly. I looked at my lover and felt shy and afraid that he didn't like them the same as my father. Because of the fire, they shinned lightly and it looked like they were covered in diamond dust. I always liked them but I could never use them and enjoy them the way I wanted to. My wings were big enough to touch the ground from where I sat right now. I was nervous of what he was going to think.

"S... So? What do you think of them? Do you... like them? I like your tail. I think you look good with golden fur. I wouldn't want you any other way..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:10 am

His lover let the yukata slipped down to his slim waist. mitsunari enjoyed the view, but then his lover spread out his wings. They are so big, transparent and have slightly purple color. He did not say anything as he looked at his lover’s wings. He traced it with his claws gently so he would not scratch it. He stared at those two big wings for a while. He looked amazed and he liked those wings. He never thought that his lover here have such pretty wings, the color was just perfect and he could not take his eyes off of those wings.

He then gave his lover a wide grin and happy looking face. He hugged his lover tightly and then he kissed him hard. He licked his lover’s cheek all over to his ear, which was another way of telling him that mitsunari loved him.

,’ awesome!!! They look great!!! I love them!!!

Then mitsunari wagged his golden tail around, he is pleased and he feels so happy to see those beautiful wings. He kept moving his tail around before landed it on his lover’ head. Now his thick golden tail looked like a golden furry hat on his lover’ head, He laughed loudly and then he teased his lover

,” look at you! Wearing a big golden fury hat now! HUAhahahahahahha!!! You really so slim and small!! I can wrap you all at once in my tail!!! Just cute!!”

Those were just a very loud expression coming out from him. then he snuggled his lover close to his chest and cuddled mithos there.

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   

Back to top Go down

Arrive at home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next