Arrive at home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm

He was worried to death about his fragile lover. The fire was huge and those workers barely could ‘defeat’ the fierce flame. But then the terror was no more, they were safe. He kept looking for wounds or scratch all over his lover’s body and he found none. Before he could speak a word, his lover kissed him and hugged him. But then Mitsunari released himself from his lover’s arms. He grabbed mithos and he stared deeply at him. He was all right in the outside, but he was not sure if mithos was okay in the inside. The smoke was thick one and if one inhaled it too much, it could be harmful. He then placed his furry ear against his lover’s chest, to hear his heart beat, by doing that he could detect if his lover got any problem in the lungs.

,” hhhmmmmm…. You seem okay inside too…go on, take a deep breath now!”

That was an order not a request. Mitsunari would have his lover checked thoroughly to make sure that he was okay both outside and inside. The smoke was black and thick; he did not want his lover to have trouble in breathing because of it. He was worried and he would not stop examining his lover until he was completely sure that mithos was all right.

,” tell me, you feel any pain in your chest while breathing?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I was shocked when he released himself from my.arms, but then he put his ear on my chest. What was he looking for? Internal damage? He told me to take a deep breath. I did as he asked and took a very deep breath. It hurt my throat a little. I guess I must have inhaled a bit of the black smoke. I coughed a bit and then winced at my throat's irritation. He then asked me if there was pain in my chest when I was breathing. I put my nd on my neck.

"I don't know about my chest, but my throat hurts. Is it bad?"

I coughed again. This time I tasted my blood in my mouth. I guess that the irritation of the breathing made the sensitive skin rip a bit and I started bleeding. I spit the blood on the ground and put my hand on my throat again.

"Not that bad I bled more before. I won't be able to eat anything but soups and broths."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Mitsunari put his ear against his lover’s chest and ordered him to take a deep breath. At that time, he could feel something strange there, he felt that there was something that pressing his lover’s lungs in the inside. Then mithos said that his throat hurt and that was not the worse. His lover coughed and he spilled some blood. This was really nightmare for mitsunari. He never thought that the internal wound would be that bad. He lifted his face and he gave his lover a deep glare. Now, he was worried sick about him

,” damn it! Not blood! You’re bleeding inside this is nightmare!” shit!”

Of course mitsunari did not have time to waste; he needed to heal his lover as fast as possible. First thing first, he needed to ‘cleanse’ mithos’ lungs from the smoke that was lurking inside. Mitsunari who controlled air perfectly placed his mouth on his lover’s. he pressed their lips hard and he sucked all of the black smoke ( in a form of air) that lurked inside his lover’s lungs. He managed to took those black smoke out and now, this would be better for Mithos to breathe, though he would not be able to breathe freely like he did before, the healing was still in process and it took some time.

,” the black some is no more, but now, you can only eat things that contains water such as soup and nothing more got that!”

He kissed his lover gently and then he hugged mithos’ fragile body close to him. He slowly lifted his lover and brought him back to their house and rested him on the bed inside their bedroom. Mitsunari left him there for a while and came back with a small cup of medicine

,” drink this, slowly, it’s still hot, this medicine will help you to recover faster.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

So my wound was worse then I originally thought. It was bad enough to make my lover panic. I felt his lips against mine and then the strangest feeling ever when the black smoke came out of my lungs. It felt so strange to have air stolen from my lungs. Before I could do anything after that, he brought me back to our house and laid me on the bed. He went to the kitchen and I grabed my throat again and tried to swallow my own saliva, it was painful. He came back with medicine. He told me to drink it all but to be careful since it was still hot. I slowly drank it, wincing with every swallow. I didn't mind having only soups to eat, but they would have to be luke warm and not hot. It was hard to drink, hard to swallow and hard to breath. I finished the medecine and put the cup on the table next to me. I looked at Mitsunari and smiled at him.

"I hope the flames didn't burn the field too much. I... I'm sorry if I worried you, I just didn't want my new home to burn down. I'll heal fast so that you'd be happier."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Seeing his lover got hurt made mitsunari’s heart ached, how could he let his fragile lover got hurt like this? He felt hopeless and regret this, really sorry about this incident. If only he got up faster and he prevent his lover from going outside, none of there would happened. He put a sour sad face and his ears folded down. He sighed deeply as he sat by mithos, next to him. He pulled his lover closer to him and he hugged mithos’ thin body tightly in his arms.

,” I’m such a bad lover… you got hurt twice already, and that all happens because you stay with me……”

He needed time to think now. He was such a bad lover for this guy; he could not believe himself that he let mithos got hurt so easily like that. How could he stay with him if he was the cause of his lover’s pain? Mitsunari might be a cold hearted and rude guy when it came to other people, but he was always warm and caring towards those who are important to him.

His lover spoke about the field, Mitsunari barely cared about it. His lover’s life and health were more important that that grassy field which can grew back easily. He just can’t stand the view of his lover suffering like this. He slowly releases mithos from his arms and then let him lied down on the bed. Mitsunari pulled the blanket till it covers his lover’s chest and reached his chin. This way, he would be warmer.

,” I.. I’ll guard you .. you need to rest , now sleep well.”

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I felt like slapping him, but I knew it was just because he was that worried about me. He wasn't a bad lover, I just wanted to show him that I wasn't totally useless. I guess that i was useless then. I even made my lover feel bad that I got hurt by the smoke. I just didn't want to sit by while my home is burning.
I let him do as he pleased and made me lie down on the bed and covered my body with his thick blancket. I looked at his wounded face and felt like crying, he was feeling this way because of me. It wasn't because I was with him that I got hurt, it was because I was careless of myself that I got hurt. I was always like this. I never cared for my well being, yet he did and seeing me like this made him feel like a bad lover. I balled my fist as I made a promise to myself. I would not get hurt anymore. I would stay in this house like a good house... wife. If that's what he wanted, then I would sacrifice my freedom to make him happy.
He then said I needed to rest and that he would guard me. I knew he would so I just took one of his hands and held it as I closed my eyes. I fell asleep then. Though, some noise woke me up shortly after. A man silently walked in and I opened my eyes in time to see him bow in front of Mitsunari.

- My lord, it seems that the fire was caused by the brother of the man you killed yesterday. We have captured him and chained him in the barn. What would you like us to do with him?

I had a feeling I already knew what my wolf would say. He probably wanted to kill him too for making the smoke that had hurt me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Mitsunari felt so horrible to have the one he loved lying in bed, ill. He guarded his lover as he slept in peace. He watched mithos’ calm face as he slept; he looked so adorable when he slept. He gently brushed his claws against his lover’s hair. He stayed close to him. It stayed calm and silent for a while before one of his workers came inside and told him that they had caught the villain who set the field on fire. The worker told him that they got the man chained in the barn. That was good news. Mitsunari felt relieved that the guy was caught and now he would no longer be a threat to his lover and home. This time, mitsunari gave the workers who captured the villain some reward. Fifty gold coins for each one of them. There were ten workers that managed to catch the guy so he gave them all their reward.

,” feed him to the dragon; let the dragon chew him slowly as he is still breathing! I want him to die slowly! As for the rest of you, you guys may go home, “

The workers did as they were ordered to. They fed the guy who burn mitsunari’s field to the dragon in the cave. The scream was a loud and painful one, which would be a lesson for those who wished to stand against mitsunari. The night was a tough one; he leaned back near his lover who was awake now. He glared at mithos and sealed their lips in a deep passionate kiss. He lifted his lover’s body and made him sat on his lap. He hugged his lover tightly. Then, he did something to his lover. He put a handcuff on Mithos’ wrist, and then he chained it to his own wrist, they are now, chained to each other with a golden chain.

,’ Now you are chained to me for real! You will no longer go or walk around without me! I will make sure that my eyes follow your every movement!”

He then pet mithos’ head gently and kissed his lover’s forehead. He wrapped his long thick tail around his lover like usual to keep him warm. He snuggled his fury wolf ear against mithos cheek, tickling him a little.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 am

A cruel punishment indeed to be slowly fed to a dragon. But I think I was more surprised by the fact that my lover had a dragon then shoked at the punishment. I didn't care how the guy would die since I already knew Mitsunari would kill him for what he had done to his field and my lungs. I slowly sat up after the men left and stretched lightly before I felt something being tied around my wrist. I looked down to see a golden chain that he then tied to himself. I smilef at him as he sat me on him and kiss me. Then he wrapped his thick tail around m like always and tickled my ear. I giggled and winced. My throat still hurt a little. Guess it wasn't done healing yet. I was going to have to hold back in talking and still eat some water based foods.
I then kissed my lover with a smiled. I touched his face with my hand and felt my heart get light again. I guess I really was in love with him. I got closer to his ear and whispered in it since my voice would be to coarse if I spoke out loud.

"Can we take a bath? I feel dirty. Then I might need something for my throat. I'm afraid that my voice would sound like a hibernating bear right now."

I leaned back a little and gave him an embarassed smile. I liked my voice and didn't want anyone to hear it like this. Ever.

Last edited by Mithos Yggdrasil on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari Ishida
Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:46 pm

As he took care of his lover by hugging him tight, mithos whispered some words into mitsunari’s ear. He said that he wanted a bath. Then a bath he would get. Slowly, he got up from the bed and lifted his lover. He walked towards the shower room right behind their bedroom. He then stripped himself and then his lover. He slowly lifted his lover and put him inside the tub that was filled with warm water. Mitsunari gazed at his lover tenderly; there was warmth in his eyes. He slowly caressed his lover’s thin body and cleaned him thoroughly.

,” Hibernating bear? Really? To me your voice is just as wonderful. I will make another herbal for you after we finish bathing okay? And tomorrow, I will take you with me; we will get you some fresh air.”

Mitsunari took his time bathing and cleaning his lover’s body before he did the same to himself. Then, after he finished, he lifted his lover out from the tub and dried him with a towel. He put his thick robe on his lover’s shoulder so that he would stay warm. Mitsunari only put on his pants and then he led his lover to the kitchen where he made the medicine. He finished making one and poured it into a cup, and handed it over to his lover.

,” drink that, slowly, it’s the same herbal potion that I gave you earlier. Maybe only two cups of those then you will be cured.”

He let his lover finished the potion as he hugs him from behind and let his long tail loose in the back. he gave his lover a massage on his thin shoulder, slowly and gently for sure since if he did it with all his strength, his lover would break. He gently kissed his lover’s head and continued the massage on mithos’ shoulder.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 am

I felt more at peace with Mitsunari then I had ever been. He made me feel important in more ways then just the perfect killer. He made me feel like I was needed in order to make him happy, that's all ever really wanted, even though I kept lying to myself for all those years. He picked me up in his arms and brought me to the bath where he took his time washing me from the smoke deposits on my skin and even told me that my voice sounded just as wonderful as ever for him. I smiled thinking that he should get his wolf ears checked at this point because my voice was rough. I felt good in the warm water and i watched him as he cleaned himself as well. Every part of him was mine now and every thin part of me was his. I finally was accpeted by someone for who I was and not for what I was good at. He then told me that tomorrow he would take me with him outside, that I needed the fresh air. I looked at the chain around my wrist, I kind of had no choice but to go with him, besides, I would go anyuwhere with him if it was to please my lover. when the bath was finished, he carried me out, dried me up and put his heavy robe on my shoulders. I got to have the view of him wearing nothing but his pants again. I bit my lip, I did love this view. He brought me to the kitchen and made some more of that herbal medicine and told me to drink it slowly. I smiled at him and felt his big hands on my thin shoulders, he started massaging me and I moaned lightly. It felt good. I slowly let the hot liquid make it's way down my throat and it felt even better. After a few sips, I turned my head lightly and kissed his lips before drinking the rest of this medecine and putting the cup on the counter. Then I just turned my body around and rested my head on his broad chest where I listened to his heart closing my eyes to relax a little more. I wrapped his strong body with my thin arms and held him as tightly as I could against me.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

As his lover finished his medicine, mitsunari hugged him tight; it’s what he needed right now so mitsunari would gladly give it to him. Their lips met in a couple of kiss and his lover rested his head on mitsunari’s chest. it seems that mithos was tired and still not well, this made mitsunari so worried and he just did not know what to do anymore, he really hoped that the herbal potion would be enough for his lover to recover from his internal wounds. Mitsunari lifted his lover and he brought him to the living room, the fire in the fireplace is still burning brightly, the room was still warm. He placed his lover‘s slim body on top of his as they lied down on the couch. Mitsunari hugged his lover from behind, he gently caressed his lover’s hair and made mithos rested his head against his broad chest.

,” are you sleepy? You can go to sleep, I will guard you… you need a rest my love..”

He wrapped his tail as usual around his lover to give him more warmth and comfort. He let his lover got a full rest tonight for tomorrow they would have a trip to the hills perhaps or maybe the lake, there his lover would get a fresh air. He let his lover fell to sleep and he kept his guard on just in case that something happened again. Then, as he guarded his lover in his sleep, one of his workers came inside. He gave the guy a sign to stay silent. He did so and then slowly walked towards mitsunari. He reported that the guy was dead; he was completely eaten by the dragon in the cave. Mitsunari was pleased to hear it. He dismissed the worker and the worker left. Now, just two of them, Mitsunari kept his eyes open and he blew the fire in the fire place, to make it burn brighter. Tonight was sure to be a long night, and a tough one as well, he hoped that tomorrow would come sooner, and his lover would be happy and healthy again.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I slept like a solid brick all night long. My lover's body and tail kept me comfortable and warm all night and when I woke up, I felt my throat was better. I still rested on my lover for a while before lifting my head. I looked at him and he was awake. From his look, he stayed up all night. For me. He stayed up to make sure I was alright. I smiled at him and released my wings. They opened like a milion diamonds and I leaned foward to kiss him softly.
It felt a little strange to be allowed to be myself around him, but he did say he liked my wings. He would be the only one to see them then. I saw the golden chain around my wrist was still there and I smiled at him a little more. Such a powerful male I had found myself. Nobody but him was good enough for me now. He was the only one I wou let near me. The only one to ever touch me. The only one to see me weak and vulnerable.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I'll do something to repay you. Anything you want. I love only you."

I kissed his lips again and gently touched his strong chest with the tips of my fingers.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 pm

He managed to guard his lover through the night when he slept soundly. Mitsunari got lots of strength in him and his anxiety over his lover’s condition made him unable to sleep at all, not one bit. Before he realized it, the sun was already up high in the sky, its morning already. He was still holding his lover tightly in his arms. He woke up as his lover awakens. Mithos spread his beautiful wings, it looked like crystals, an incredibly beautiful sight. Mitsunari smiled gently at his lover and he chuckled softly as his lover said that he would repay him. That was just stupid. He grabbed his lover’s chin and stared into his eyes.

,” say what? Now you’re being silly, pay me back? Do I look like a baby sitter to you? I’m doing this for someone that I care and I don’t need any payback, silly..”

Mitsunari got up from the couch and he threw more woods into the fire, made it burned even brighter. He then grabbed his lover’s arms and both of them walked outside; the air was fresh and all nice. Mitsunari called out to his horse, then both of them rode on it. He placed his lover in the front while he controlled the horse from the back. They went to seek out for fresh air, mitsunari headed for the garden, which was still as charming and beautiful as ever. There, his lover could get the best air and he would heal faster.

The horse trotted slowly and finally they arrived at the garden and he helped his lover to get down from the horse. Both of them sat against a big sakura tree that was blooming right now. The air was sweet, scented in cherry blossom scent. Mitsunari lifted his lover’ face and gave him a gentle loving kiss on his lips.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm

He threw wood in the fire and said I didt have to repay him. He could always try to disuade me, I was going to repay him eventually. He then grabed me and we went outside. I was naked, but I gessed he didn't remember that. Maybe I wasn't that memorable. He called his horse and put me in the front seat. I had to stay mindful of my wings. They were so delicate, I didn't want them to break or anything because of the horse's movements.
We rode the horse until we reached a great cherry tree in full bloom. It was beautiful. My wolf had hrought me here. He helped me off the horse and then we went to sit under the rain of petals. This almost felt.like paradise. I wondered if he felt the same. I felt his fingers grabing my chin and then his lips on mine. I moaned lightly and wraped my arms around his neck in order to keep this kiss going a little longer. At the same time, I hid my naked body with his broad, powerful body. I wondered if he finally noticed the absence of clothes on my body or if for him it seemed normal.

"This place feels like a dream. I'm happy to be here with you, Mitsunari. Nobody else but you."

I kissed him again and sliped my tongue in his mouth, moaning as I did this.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 pm

He really had a bad memory in ‘getting his lover dressed properly’ this time; again, mitsunari did not realize that the thick robe he put on his lover’s body slipped down while he slept. He gave out a big sigh, this is just bad, really bad, and how come mitsunari forgot about such simple thing? He really got his whole mind in his lover’s health till he forgot about dressing him up.
He noticed it when his lover kissed him and tried to hide his nude body with mitsunari’s formidable figure. He held his lover tightly in his strong arms and he kissed him hard in his lips. He placed mithos in front of him and held his thin body from behind. Mitsunari wrapped his thick tail around his lover’s body, hiding his nude skin under his thick furry golden tail. Actually, his lover looked better without a single cloth on him. He gave a big grin at mithos,

,” you know…. You look better wearing nothing… but.. if someone else sees you with lust in their eyes, I’ll pluck out their eyes and fed them to the beast.”

Then, mitsunari glared deeply into mithos’ eyes. He kissed him harder and hugged him tighter in his arms. He held his lover’s head and gently pressed it against his chest so that his lover could rest. He glanced at the rain of sakura petals upon them. This was the very first time he experienced such view, with his lover.

,” you know… you put the flower to shame with your beauty. …”

It was very rare for mitsunari to be flirty, this was the first time he tried to ‘flirt’ with his lover, and he said it plainly as he looked at the fallen petals. Maybe this was a bad way of flirting; he was not the expert in flirting anyway.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 pm

So he did notice that my skin was bare. I smiled as he wraped me up with his tail and held me in his arms. I liked that feeling. Being protected felt like I was important. I blushed lightly when he said I looked better with no clothes on, but that if someone else would see me, he would pluck his eyes out and make them eat their own eyes. I smiled at him and kissed him gently. It was rare to see my lover being gentle so I was going to take advantage of every second I got that ge was being nice like this.
He kissed me harder and then he looked around again. I knew he was looking at the sakura petals and I smiled at him. He then said something that made me blush violently.

"D...Don't say things like that! I.. I'm not that beautiful! The petals are like a dream and besides, you're so hot, the sun seems cold!"

I was still blushing violently and then I shoved my face against his chest. Why was it that he could make me blush like this so easily?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Say what? His lover just said that he was not that pretty? Well, then that meant mitsunari and mithos had different point of view on this? However, it was so pleasant to see his lover’s face blushed hard like that. He never thought that the way he flirted was that good, but it made him happy. He hugged his lover tightly in his arms as he laughed softly. This was so cute; his lover was being incredibly cute by blushing like that. But then his lover said about mitsunari being hot and the sun being cold, he doubt that he got what his lover was trying to say.

,” come now, my little flower, you want some fruits? I’m sure they will help your throat recovers sooner.”

Then, he grabbed the fruit basket that he put on the horse and put it down on the ground near him. He picked one pear and gave it to his lover, this pear was fresh and juicy one, and it would help his lover to recover fast. He also grabbed one and ate it, taste good, its juicy fruits, and he liked such fruits the most, and they got plenty here, since mitsunari owned a field, a very large field.

,” you feeling better cutie? tell me if you need more of those pear, we got plenty!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I was allowed to have other nicknames now, I was his little flower now. I smiled against his chest, but then he stood up and grabed a basket from the horse. It was filled with diverse fruits and he gave me a pear. I smelt it and smiled lightly. I watched as he ate, no, devored one himself before I took my first bite. It was very good and juicy. The juice gently driped to my chin and I swallowed the piece I had eaten. It was delicious and I took another bite. Then I leaned towards my lover, kissed him and gave him that piece of pear. I smiled lightly at him before eating some more of my fruit. It really did taste good. I looked up at my lover and licked my lips with a seductive smile. With my still clean hand, I started petting his fluffy tail. I loved the feeling of it under my fingers.

"My throat feels better thanks to you my wolf. But these fruits are delicious, so I might eat even more."

I then crawled over to him on all fours before snuggling against his strong chest. The view must have been interesting, but I'd rather not think about that right now. I just wanted to be with him. I kissed his lips softly and then sliped my tongue in his mouth. So warm. My eyes closed and I wraped my thin arms around his neck and continued my deep kiss to him until we both needed to breathe.

"If we didn't need air, I would probably kiss you like this forever."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Knowing that his lover is getting well gradually made him happy. This was what he wanted, to see his lover healed soon. Seeing that his lover liked the fruit, he grabbed one more pear and gave it to mithos. Mitsunari also ate one more, he always liked fruit better than meat. A bit strange for a carnivore such as him (a wolf) but that was just how mitsunari was, he always liked veggies and fruits better than meat, though he ate meat sometimes. The pear was very juicy and the taste was very good, he liked this and it felt like he could eat this kind of fruits all the time. Then, his lover fed him some orally, and they shared a very passionate deep kiss. mitsunari liked the way his lover kissed him, mithos was such a great kisser.

Their lips parted for a while but then mitsunari sealed them again hard with a passionate kiss. He slipped a piece of pear into his lover’s mouth as they kissed. He released mithos’ lips and he took another bite of his pear. He devoured it completely. Then, he lifted his lover who was still eating the pear in his arms. Both of them walked to the lake near them, mitsunari took a sip of water from the lake, taste so fresh. The water from this lake was very clean and it was drinkable water.

,” so, tell me, where you want to go next my love? You want to stay here? Or we can move to someplace else, it’s up to you.”

Mitsunari then grabbed a bamboo and filled it with water from the crystal clear lake, he handed it over to his lover in case he wanted to drink some of it to clear his throat. After this, they might go to another place or staying here, it’s all up to his lover.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am

I couldn't help but to mona when Mitsunari kissed me harder. He always made me lose my mind when he did that, it felt so... sexy. I wanted this to go on, but then I felt my body leaving the ground and saw that I was being brought near a crystal clear lake. Mitsunari drank from it, then took a bamboo thing and filled it up for me. I took it and slowly drank, afraid that my throat would hurt, but it didn't. I was healing very well then. As I drank the very clean and decliscious tasting water, my lover asked me what I wanted to do now. If I wanted to stay here, or go off with him for some reson. I looked at him and wondered. He had just made it home, but there were very many people taking care of his lands even when he was gone. Even for me, this place was all new, but then again, I was used to traveling all the time as well. There was one place where I had always desired to go, but going there alone, seemed useless. I let the bamboo on the ground and let my thin arms wrap around my lover's neck. i kissed him softly and rubbed my thin chest against his, he was so big compared to me.

"There is one place I've always wanted to visit. Some men at the tavern called it the most romantic place in all the Realms. Have you ever been to the Spring of Rejuvetation? I would... like to go there with you, someday. If you want of course. I just thought... since I was just released from my force and that I was in love with you and...all."

I blushed lightly. He was a general, maybe that place was too... cheezy for him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

He was still cuddling his lover and they were enjoying the view. Fallen petals of cherry blossom tree were always the best view for mitsunari, and now, he was enjoying it with his lover, and this was the most precious moment for him. He held his fragile lover tightly in his arms. Then, as they cuddled, his lover said that he would like to go to a place called Spring of Rejuvenation. Mitsunari heard of that place, it was said that it was the most romantic place for couples; it’s located in the four elements realm. Actually, the realm was quite mysterious. Its location was hidden among the other realms. Though it would not be a problem for mitsunari to find it, he knew that place and he went there once, in a simple vacation with his force and armies.

,” hmm.. I’ve been there once; I think I still remember the path, it would take few days journey before we get there”

If they were about to go there, then they would need a carriage instead of a horse. Mitsunari then lifted his lover and carried him in his arms, he put mithos on the horse and he got on after his lover. They were leaving the sakura garden and headed back to their house. They would need to prepare things for their journey to get there. They were not far from the house; it took less than thirty minutes before they arrive at home. Both of them got off from the horse. Mitsunari led his lover inside and they got inside their bedroom. They would need to prepare for the
clothing first now. Mitsunari picked a bag, big one, he put some of his clothes there and he left a space for mithos’ clothing. He smiled and kissed his lover as they were packing things together.

,” you just pick which clothes you want to take, yours is in that white wardrobe; I already put some other clothing there so you can choose.”

Mitsunari kissed his lover again in his lips and then he got out from the bed room. He went to the kitchen to prepare food supplies for their journey, at least some bread , spices and herbs would do.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am

We got back to our home and he started packing up. I was actually surprised that he was willing to go to the Spring with me, but then again, I was happy. He then told me that he had gotten clothes for me and I opened the wardrobe to see many dresses and an outfit that looked like the one I used to have.
To my own surprise, I picked out a dress and put it on. though I still packed the outfit I was used to wearing and a few other dresses. If that's the way he wanted me to dress, then so be it. Come to think of it, he said he went there once, but he didn't tell me if he went there alone or with a woman. It was hard to imagine him with a woman, he was so rough and wild somtimes, that poor lady would have panicked. I smiled and placed my hair more comfortably. I took a second and touched the scar in my neck, his bite mark. I still remembered the pain and the blood, but now, I was kind of happy he had bitten me like that. I was his, he was mine.
I walked out into the kitchen carrying the heavy bag. Did we really need all of this? Well he was the expert about that place so I let everything to him. I sat at one of the chairs as I watched him prepare some of the food that we would need for the trip. I was all giddy inside. I was going in the most romantic place with the man that loved me. Nothing could make me happier. I rested my chin on my hand and smiled at him.

"So, with all that we're bringing, I'm guessing we'll need some other transport. Am I right? Even though your horse is impressive, he wouldn't be able to carry all that plus the two of us."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Of course they would take a carriage to go there. Their things are just too much to be carried by a horse. Mitsunari finished packing. He brought the things that they would need in the journey. He wore his usual robe and kimono then he called for his servant, a male servant. He told him to get the carriage and prepare the horses. The carriage were about to be pulled by two horses and the one controlling them was this male servant of mitsunari.

His servant got the horses and carriage ready. Then, mitsunari grabbed his lover’s hand and helped him to enter the carriage. It was a big carriage that it could handle their belongings and themselves. The space is divided in two, one for their luggage and one for mitsunari and mithos. It was big enough that it had a bed to lie down on, only a bed though, not much. They could see outside since there was a window in the carriage, big enough for them to see what’s in the road and strong enough to protect them from any harm.

,’ you can enjoy the view from here, just open the window to let some fresh air comes in and it will be great,’

Mitsunari hugged his lover against this chest as he stretched his legs on the bed they are sitting on; both of them are near the window so they could easily saw the scenery around them. Mitsunari ordered his servant to move the carriage and horses, and he did as he was told to. they are now moving towards their destination.

----- you can end the topic here---

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 am

I felt like royalty in this carriage. It was big enough to have it's own bed and it was protected by the elements add to that it was being pulled by two horses and controlled by someone else then Mitsunari. Of course I had to remember that my lover was a lord on his lands and that he was respected by all of his workers.
I did as he told me too and opened the window. As the horses started walking, a soft breeze came in from the opened window. I played in my hair softly and I smiled. I leaned against my wolf and closed my eyes. I wasn't tired, not anymore, but I wanted to enjoy the soft wind and the quiet sounds of nature as we traveled. I sliped my hand in his and crosse our fingers. He still had the ring I had given him, made of amber. He was mine, I was his and proud of it.
I then wondered if the man controlling the horse knew I was a man as well. Even the woman from the fire incident had call me a lady, and today I was dressed like a woman, I looked so much like one, I wouldn't be surprised if he thought I was a female. Geez would he stunned if I started groping my lover in the carriage right behind him. I smirked and then kissed my lover's lips and cuddle against him.

PostSubject: Re: Arrive at home   

Back to top Go down

Arrive at home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3