HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

It had been some time now that I had traveles so far from my resting place. I was tired and what better place but a sanctuary to rest? I simply laid my back pack on the ground and took my traveling kimono off to put the one I wear to relax. It is purely white and has clouds drawn on it. Over that kimono I wear a robe made to go with it. This one is transparent but still in a white tone. I put my other clothing away and then sat down, resting my back against one of the trees found here.
I had gotten hurt as I traveled, but since I can not use my healing ability on myself, I had used a simple bandage and herbs to try and heal it. I brought my ankle closer to me and unwraped it only to find that the skin was a very deep purple color. With a sigh, I made some water droplets concetrate in my palm until I had enough to rinse off my skin. It was quite painful, but it mattered not. It would eventually heal if I stoped walking on it. The problem was, I had nobody to take care of me until it was fully healed. I would fly, if I only still had my wings in the lenght I needed them, but those damn ansatsus had cut them up too short, and I was now grounded. If I ever got strong enough, I would go back to that man wearing my feathers as a cape and I would cut his head off. My beautiful, dawn and dusk wings were not an accessory!
I heard a light sound and lifted my head, but the only thing I saw was a pure white feather falling towards me. With a sad smile, I caught it in my hand and looked at it. This feather was too big to belong to a simple bird. A divine or something like that must be flying overhead. Perhaps it won't see me. I didn't really care, this place forbade fighting and the person who came here with bad intentions would unavoidably end in pain. Then again, maybe this person would be nice enough to land and help me heal this forsaken ankle of mine.

"It would be nice to meet a new friend. It has been quite lonely for some time now."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm

It has been some time since he travels around. This time, he decides to take a look around his hometown. It has been a while since he plays inside his own land. Most of the time, halrein spends it in mission, fighting or in his lover’s mansion. This time, he decides to visit the holy sanctuary, a place where divines being like him rest or just look around for the scenery. To tell the truth, the environment in that place is really nice and peaceful. After some time flying around in the sky, he finds a perfect spot to land. However, before he lands, he sees something from above. It looks like someone or something moving down there. He does not know what it is but then he flies lower and then slowly he lands on the ground. His wings disappear slowly as he lands.

He sees a man; a divine just like him and it seems that he is terribly wounded. He notices that the man has wings as well but it looks a bit different from any other divines’ wings. But then he does not bother about it. He will not even ask about it to the guy. He stays silent and then slowly approaches the man. He takes a closer look at him. He looks so pretty in white and with long black hair. His body is slim one and that reminds halrein of someone, his lover Seiran. But of course this pretty guy here is not him so Halrein behaves as usual, in a casual way.

,” hey there pal, nice to meet ya! I’m Halrein, a warlord and… this is such a nice place, right pal?”

The guy seems to be hurt but halrein does not yet get the clear view in what is going on so he prefers to act cool like always. They just meet after all and he thinks that it is not polite to interfere with this guy’s business all of a sudden. He then sits next to guy and gives him a friendly grin.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm

The feather belonged to a man. I spotted him as he landed near me, his wings disapearing when his feet touched the ground. He had silver hair and beautiful blue eyes. I smiled at him and laid my hand on my ankle to hide the almost black skin of my wound. My pain was not his problem.
This man seemed to be quite a social one as he grinned at me. I felt no negative energy around him. Very well he meant no harm to my broken body. He simply spoke to me like we had always been good friends and I could help but to wonder how this man had come to be a warlord. I myself didn't like violence., which is why I usually destroyed negative energy. I looked at the man as he sat next to me, accidently nudging my ankle. I winced and clenched my teeth. I had a very low threshold for pain. I then looked at this man called Halrein and moved my hair in order to see him better.

"It is quite beautiful, Lord Halrein. I am Yasashiku. People usually only call me Shiku though. It's comfortably peaceful here. I will perhaps be able to heal my wounds. With time. Ah! Forgive me, that is not your problem. Tell me, how have you become a warlord?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 pm

So the guy here is just like him, he looks better closer like this. The guy looks like a “against violence’ type and halrein has no issues against it. He just likes making friends and that’s all. This time, it seems that he will get himself a new friend. The guy acts a bit odd by calling him ‘lord” that feels funny and halrein can’t hold himself from laughing out loud. Not even his subordinates call him like that. He is a warlord but he is a low profile one so people tend to call him ‘hal’. Then, considering that this guy may get annoyed if he keeps laughing to that remark, halrein stops laughing and then he calm himself down.

The guy’s name is yasashiku, and his nick name.. shiku. Then Hal will call this man shiku. He suddenly tells halrein that he is wounded and he also asks him how he becomes warlord. The story in how he becomes warlord probably a long one, and he does not know where to start, so halrein glances at the guy and then gently he replies to Shiku as he looks at the guy’s ankle it seems that he has a problem there.

,” come on dude! Lord? Just Hal, my pal, and.. how I say this.. err.. warlord.. ummm….here is the short version kay, I help and save a friend from death and war, I takes his place instead and then we win the war. Then, they put me as warlord. "“

He scratches his head slowly, wondering if what he says is enough for this guy. But then again he turns his attention to the man’s legs which is seems to be in pain.

,” your feet.. do you want me to help shiku chan?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 pm

So this man was not the type to like being called lord, even though his title asked for this. Very well, I would call him as he wished. Hal then told me how he became a warlord in a very short story. He saved a friend from death, took his place and won a war. I didn't like wars, so much hatred, fear and pain. Wars were the type of place I would avoid.
Halrein then asked me if I needed his help since I was wounded. I felt bad for asking for his help since we had just met. I turned my head and looked at my ankle, I showed him the black and blue skin of my swollen ankle. All this happened because I had tripped a few days earlier.

"As you may imagine, this doesn't feel very good. It can't heal well because I have to walk on it all the time in order to find myself food. Water is not a problem of course. I would fly around if I could, but an Ansatsu lord didn't want me to fly away from his prison, so my wings are cut short enough for me to be grounded. So, only if you have time for me, I would need something to eat. Of course, I would pay you what you want. Though I have very little money... I could pay you with... my.. body."

I was used to doing that but it still made me blush to think of what I had said.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:30 am

The guy shows him the wounded part of his legs. It is right what halrein guesses, the man’s ankle is in pain and it is wounded. He also notices that the guy’s wings are a bit different and the guy tells him that it is because of an ansatsu lord that he is unable to fly now. That makes halrein feels sad, it is such a shame that shiku’s beautiful wings get cut down like nothing. But then his feeling of sympathy changes as the guy says that he will pay Halrein using his body for the healing.

That makes Halrein chuckles softly. He does not think that this guy will say such thing. It is not his nature to take advantage of a wounded man, which is not a proper way to treat someone. Halrein does not reply to the man’s words and he just moves closer to the guy’s ankle and he slowly lifts the ankle and places it on his lap. With both of his hand, he casts a blue light and he starts massaging the man’s ankle. Slowly, the color is changing back and it looks all right now. Being a warlord, Halrein has a strong healing power and this healing on the guy will instantly takes away the pain. He proves it by moving the guy’s feet slowly, there is no pain left in there.
Then, halrein smiles at the guy and then he decides to tease him a little. He leans closer to him and caresses the guy’s cheek, such smooth satin like skin he has. And this guy is pretty one as well. Halrein gently gazes at the guy with his ocean blue eyes; he keeps a steady warm gaze at him for some time.

,” so… you want me to touch you more? hmm? Like this maybe?

Halrein teases shiku more as he moves his fingers and traces the guy’s neck. He still keeps his steady gaze while doing this. He is good in acting so he can keep this calm face when doing that to this beautiful man. But then he feels that it is too cruel to play like this with him. He smiles again to the guy and leans back as he stops touching him

,” you know, I’m not that kind of guy, I only embrace my lover. And… you can walk properly now my pal, just try it.”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 am

I was afraid when the man named Halrein grabbed my foot. He laid it on his lap and I saw a light blue light coming from his hands. He started massaging my ankle and I thought I was gong to faint, it felt so good. I closed my eyes and rested my head against my tree. I sighed and smiled as the pain slowly disapeared from my leg. He took his time and did it right. It was a good thing I had been found by a man with healing abilities. When he was done, I felt his fingers on my cheek. I opened my eyes and became nervous. Did he really want me to repay his services with my body? I looked at him as his finger went down in my neck. I shivered and my face show my.incomfort and excitement at the same time. At least he was good looking.
I looked in his eyes and felt my heart beat faster. But then, he leaned back and stoped touching me. I didn't understand anymore. Didn't he want me to repay him? He grinned and told me that he would only embrace his lover. I found myself sighing in relief loudly. Then he told me that I could walk now. I touched my ankle and slowly stood up. It didn't hurt anymore, but the rest of my body was sore. I sat back down and looked at him. My face blushed lightly. I still had to repay him somehow.

"Tell me then how you would like me to repay you. I will not let you leave witout giving you something worth the service you have given me. Though I really don't have a lot of money. Actually... I don't have any."

The only thing I had that had valie was my traditionnal guitar. And there was no way I was going to give him that. I also had my flute, but that was worthless. The only thing I could give him was myself...

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 pm

It is obvious that this guy before him is shy one when it comes to physical contact. And from what he sees in the guy’s expression, this man does not like being touched by him and that sighs of reliefs proves it clearly. But then this guy insisted that he must replay halrein for the healing. Actually, he does not need to repay Hal with anything. But seeing this guy is so determined in doing that, Halrein gives him a big sigh and he glances slightly on Shiku. He gently punches the guy’s shoulder, which is a friendly punch that he will always do to his friends. Then, he smiles gently at him.

The guy keeps telling him that he does not have money to repay Halrein, but that is not an issue. Hal does not need any money and he does not want any either. He already has mansions and he is rich enough to keep himself alive and well in a proper way. But he won’t tell this guy any of those things since hal is not someone who liked to brag.

,” come on my good pal, you really think that my help is not for free? Listen sweetie, I help you for free, got it? Like it or not, it is free. Sounds god to you right?”

Then he bumps his fist gently on the guy’s shoulder again. He smiles happily to him and then he relaxes himself against the big tree behind him. He takes a deep breath and he enjoys the view and the fresh air in here. This feels good and so comfortable. Then, a question crosses his mind about this guy, he wonders why does this man offers him his body just like that.

,” tell me shiku san, why did you do that? I mean.. willing to offer your body to stranger like me? Don’t you think that we should give such precious thing to the one we love including our body?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Halrein punched my shoulder lightly twice. It hurt but I didn't let it show. I didn't want him to think I was too weak. He then stated that his healing was free. I looked at him and sighed. As if I would give up so easily without repaying him for that. Even though he claims that it was free, I knew that most people prefered repaiment.
Halrein then leaned against the same tree and I looked up at the sky. There were no clouds and I could see the stars perfectly. I tried hard to not touch any object belonging to Halrein, I didn't want to see his past that way. Then he asked me a difficult question. Why I was ready to give my body to him, a perfect stranger. I lightly turned my head towards him with a sad smile.

"Don't forget Hal, I was captured by Ansatsus. My body was a simple tool for me to stay alive long enough to escape. Besides, I know I look good, I see the way people look at me. I feel the energy twirling around them all the time. I even know that you think I look good. Sex means something different for me. I'm sorry if this shocks you."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

The guy explains himself more to halrein. He says that he was captured by the ansatsus and then, he used his body to stay alive, which is just a sad story about this gentle looking man. That makes his happy smile fades away slowly. So that is the reason why this guy is ready to give him his body. Halrein feels sorry for this man and he feels that he may hurt this man’s feeling with his blunt question. He does not want that for sure. The thing is that they have different point f view about sex. This guy may think of it as a simple way of have fun, while Halrein thinks it as a special event that can only be done with love. He sighed softly and he caresses the guy’s head gently. He really feels sorry for shiku, his broken wings, and his painful past of being captured by the ansatsus.

,”I never think that you have such painful memory my pal… gee.. that is just horrible. Say, I can give you a hug if you want. It is said that a hug can heal wounds and takes away sadness, want to try it? Come here pal, I promise I won’t do anything perverted on you, swear on my honor dude.”

Then, before the guy can reply or react, halrein simply wraps his big white wings and arms around shiku and hugs him in his arms, making him feel warm and comfortable. He hopes that this can reduce the pain that this guy endures, at least this shows him that halrein is a friend and that he can trust him with that. Shiku can always rely on Halrein if he wants to and hal will gladly help him if he can.

,” you see shiku-chan, I’m warm right? You like this? feel any better my pal?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Being held by this man just because he thought I was sad because of some memory felt strange. I wouldn't have care if he actually did something perverted to me. My body was made to react to touch.
While holding me in his arms, I looked at his white wings surrounding us and smiled. I then wraped his body with my arms. I accitently touched an object of his and felt a vision of his past coming.

There was anman with long black hair and a man with long red hair. There were all together around a fire. The red haired man was surrounding the black haired man with six golden wings. The vision changed a little bit to a sex scene that would have made me blush if I could at this point. Both Halrein and the red haired man were pleasing the black haired man. Visibly, Halrein cared about the black haired man.

With some strenght, I pushed myself away from Halrein and looked at him breathless.

"Sorry! It's not you, don't worry! I have this gift to see the past of some people by touching a certain object on their body. I accidently triggered a vision of you and two other men. Black hair and red hair. I didn't mean too see that..it was quite personal. I just can't control it."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 am

At first, everything is all right and both of them hugging each other like friends. Halrein is giving his warmth to this angel and he enjoys doing that. It always feels nice helping a friend, and halrein already sees this man as his friend. But then the moment of peace disappears as the guy pushes him away. He feels odd, he starts to think that maybe this guy does not feel so comfortable being hugged like that, but then Shiku explains shortly about what is going on in his head.

When he says that he sees a vision about two guys, black hair and red hair, Halrein simply raises his eyebrow and he stays silent for a while. He let the guy finishes on his talking. He says that the scene is quite personal he knows that maybe, he triggered the event when three of them making love like crazy to Seiran. Halrein chuckles and he says to Shiku

,” well… the black haired man, is seiran he is my lover and the red haired one, renji, he is my friend, and also my lover’s other lover. Complicated to you? Hahahahah…. Anyway forget it pal, it’s all right if you see that scene, like it? hhehehe.”

Again, he is teasing the poor wounded guy with his joking tone over such embarrassing scene of him and his lover. He just tries to lighten the mood between them. He gently gazes at the guy again

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 am

I had actually liked that scene. It was... exciting for me to see. I have never had a friend before so I find it strange that this man found me to be a friend already. I looked at him and nodded once. Then I got back in a more comfortable sitting position. I then decided to try this again. I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around him to give him a hug myself.

"I... want to try it too. It feels good. The warmth. The safesty. I will be honnored if I am allowed to call you my friend. Though please be parient with me. I... am not used to gentleness anymore. I still think I should repay you f healing my ankle. Isn't there anything you want? Anything at all?"

Keeping my arms aroun his neck, I rose my head to look in his eyes. Then I felt like I could give him at least part of my body. I gently brushed my lips against his in a soft kiss.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

His new friend here seems to act in an awkward way. He looks a bit uncomfortable when halrein hugs him and then this time, shiku begins to make the move himself. He hugs halrein out of his own free will. He is all right with that so he let the guy does as he pleases. Then shiku says that he actually likes the warmth and the safety but he says that he is not used to gentleness anymore. Could it be that it is because of the torture that he’s been through? Halrein guesses that one instantly and he gently smiles at his new friend. He gently brushes his fingers on the guy’s long black hair and gives him a soft gaze of his sky blue eyes.

,” not used to gentleness? Such a shame… A beauty like you suppose to be treated like flower don’t you think?”

Then, the unexpected happens, the guy slowly brushes his lips against halrein’s and he seals their lips in a soft yet shy kiss. This guy still thinking of returning the favor of halrein’s kindness, though he does not need to do such thing, hal helps him out of his sincerity. He gently grabs the guy’s head and presses their lips more, in a gentle way before releases him.

,” well.. that kiss is more than enough for a payback my friend…I really help you because I want to, so there is no need for you to go further in this payback thing.”

He let go of the guy since shiku may feel uncomfortable if Halrein holds his head too long. He puts his arms on the back of his head and sighs. He looks at the blue sky and admiring the view. He turns his eyes on the guy again and he gives him a big friendly grin.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:44 pm

When he kissed me harder, I feared he would do more, but this man was really unpredictable. He simple kissed me harder then released my lips. I looked at him and blushed lightly. Then, he eventually let go of my entire body and sat back down, placing his arms behind his head. I made my way on the ground as well but did not let go of his figure from my gaze. He was intriguing me. I wondered long and hard why it is that somebody would fly down and help another person without asking for anything in exchange. For me, that made no sense. There was always a price for everything these days.
Maybe what he wanted could not be bought. Then again, I had even offered my body to him and he had refused it. Did I not look pleasing to his eyes? Perhaps his lover was more then enough for him, but I saw his lover with another man, this man was his lover's lover. Quite a complicated relationship if you asked me. But then again, that was his life, not mine. Mine was far more complicated. It accured to me that this man might be an Ansatsu, but seeing how he refused payment from my body, he couldn't be one of them. Then again, he might have had the orders to simply keep an eye on me. No, that couldn't be it, he didn't have any negative energy around him. I sighed and let my back hit a wall of frozen water I had created while I was thinking. I just didn't get him at all. He was a warlord that seemed to prefer just having a good time and he didn't want any payment for his services.

"I really don't understand you, Halrein. Everyone I have met until now wanted payment for any service I needed. And then you come along, heal my painful ankle and ask nothing in return. I am quite confused and, dare I say it, scared by all of this. It's all new to me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

His new friend does not understand his behavior, this is not a surprise. Most people will think that a warlord like halrein must be a scary serious person, a person who can’t go relax or have fun like others do. But halrein is different, he is never the same with other people, and that is what makes him unique. He likes to have fun in his free time like right now, and he only act serious and dreadful in war or battle. He gently smiles at shiku when he hears those words from him.

Maybe it does sounds odd, he just happens to pass by, notices shiku who is in trouble and then helps him without conditions at all. it sounds weird for his friend here but it doesn’t for Halrein. But then he wonders why this guy scared by his kindness, this is very odd. Few people feared Halrein and this man probably the one amongst the few. He gets closer to shiku and he gently caresses the guy’s cheek

,” come on shiku chan.. you fear me? that is funny. Well.. I may be a little bit flirty but I won’t rape you I swear okay? Huahahahahaha…come on.. put a smile on that cute face for me?”

He then winks at Shiku just to tease him a little. This guy really needs to relax and enjoys life like Halrein does. He starts to stare a little at the guy and thinks that he looks a lot like Seiran, so lovely with that long black hair.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 am

A flirt? He thought he was a flirt? Probably, I have never been flirted to so I could reall compare him to a past experience. Though it was true that everytime he looked at me, it almost felt like he was trying to seduce me. I liked it somewhat. I felt his hand on my cheek and then tried my best to relax as he wanted me to. I haven't smiled in such a long time. He kept saying that I had a cute face. Maybe a smile would look good on me. But why would I smile? Did I have a reason for smiling?
I looked at Halrein again and felt that I could smile at him. He was quite attractive and he had helped me by healing me. I let a soft smile show up on my face and I looked happily at him. I knew that I still owed him, so whatever he would ask, I would do or give to him. So I smiled at him.

"So you think I'm cute? Well I think you're pretty attractive, to bad you already have a lover. He's a very lucky man to have two men who care for him. But then again, doesn't that mean you can have two lovers also?"

I gave him a wink myself and then the wind blew around me and made the right side of my kimono fall off my shoulder, revealing part of my chest as well. I left it alone. Maybe I was seducing him, maybe I wasn't, it was up to him now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm

It is a bit of a surprise to hear the guy here says that halrein can also have two lovers. It never crosses his mind that he will do something like that, though he knows that seiran won’t mind since he also has two lovers taking care of him. Maybe this guy is right, maybe Halrein will have two lovers one day but then again, he doubts that he is such a person. He knows how painful it is to see a person you love being held by another. At least, that is what he is thinking about and has in his mind. For all this time, he only sees his lover, Seiran and nobody else. And he knows that if he ever does that to someone it will goes back right to him. He believes in the old saying ‘you reap what you sow”

He gently gazes at the guy who is smiling in a lovely way at him. He notices that shiku’s cloth is disheveled and then he leans closer to him. He grabs the guy by his shoulder and he pulls the falling robe back to its place.

,’ two lovers huh? maybe you don’t get this, I know that it hurts to see the one you love the most being held by others, and I don’t want to be someone who does such a thing, I don’t want to hurt people that I love, even though your idea sounds interesting. But.. I doubt that I can do it…”

He chuckles softly as he gently locks his blue eyes on the guy in front of him. he looks gentle, fragile and kind.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Such a strange man he was. Instead of taking advantage of my invitation to using me once more, he just leaned foward and dressed me back up. I guess I wasn't that good looking to him. Sex was so much different for me then for him. For him it was something to only be done with someone you love, for me it was just something you did for fun. Something to help a person relax and get all the tension away. I sat back down and looked down. Not only did he not want my body, but he was so nice also. He didn't want to get a second lover, not me of course, to make sure he wouldn't hurt his actual lover by making him see that he could be happy with another man. I didn't really care anyways. I then felt ery cold draft and I looked up at him again. He didn't seem to be cold at all so I got a little closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder. I shivered lightly.

"Forgive me, I'm a little cold. Mind if I share some of your body heat? I couldn't accept anything from you, not only because I would feel like I owe you again, but because I would have visions of your past or the object's past. Which makes me think, I know how to repay you! If you ever need help finding a person, I could help you, I would simply need an object or piece of cloth he had touched."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

This guy is seducing halrein, he knows that already but he does not want to rush or do something harsh against this guy. They’ve just met anyway; it will be impolite to do perverted things to him or even trying to do something funny on him. halrein manages to hold his behavior and attitude this time. He notices shiku is a bit cold and he wants them to share body heat. It is in contrast with halrein who does not fee cold at all. He feels just fine and comfortable. But then, helping this guy who is a friend of his won’t hurt.

Halrein gently wrapped his wings and arms around shiku’s slim body and he holds the guy close, tightly to his chest. He opens his top a little, revealing his creamy chest and then he places shiku’s head on it. This way his new friend will feel better he shares his warmth with the guy willingly and halrein caresses the guy’s long black hair with his hands. He liked the feeling of his black hair, very smooth and soft. With a gentle voice he says to shiku

,” you have a nice smell, and your hair is so beautiful, like a black satin..its gorgeous..”

He looks straight to the area, seeing some trees and flowers around them while he keeps holding his new friend tightly against his chest. He also tightens his wings around them so that shiku won’t feel cold anymore. Then his friend offers him his assistance of ‘searching’ people if Halrein ever needs it , since shiku can trace people by touching objects that are related to the person.

,” thank you shiku-chan, I’m sure I’ll need your help one day.”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 pm

All I wanted to do was to share his warmth with my cold body, I didn't think my head would end up on his warm, muscular, teasingly attractive chest. I really wanted to touch it. He was playibg in my hair and I felt comfortable, but I couldn't stop looking at his chest. I heared him accepting my help offer and frankly, right now I didn't care. I bit my lower lip to try and keep control, but I felt my control slowly fading away. Just one touch, it shouldn't be that bad, right? I lifted my hand and gently laid it on his chest. Bad. I wanted to feel more. Maybe if I physicall seduced him... No, bad idea. He wouldn't fall for it. But then again, I wouldn't know if I didn't try at least once.
My body acted before my head made up it's mind. I harshly pushed Halrein until his back was on the ground and sat up on him, my legs on either side of his body. I undid the top of my kimono while looking at him with seductive eyes, then I leaned foward and started licking his chest. He tasted good, I opened his top more and licked his nipples. I played with each of them until they were both hard. Licking my lips, I looked at him and started undoing the rest of my kimono.

"Would you still like me if I did perverted rhings to you?"

I was in full "please the lord to survive" mode. I just wanted him to let me do what I could to please him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Both of them are enjoying the comfort of each other’s body, halrein enjoys his time caressing the guy’s soft hair. But then the moment of comfort disappears as the guy pushes Halrein down to the ground and begins to strip himself. This is a surprise; he never thinks that this adorable guy will do such thing as stripping himself like this. A moment ago he is so shy about touching halrein and pushes him away for seeing things, and now he is stripping himself and now, licking his chest. Of course it is hard not to get excited. Shiku is a beautiful figure and right now, he is so seductive by acing like this. At first halrein is enjoying what the guy is doing to him, but then he comes to his senses.

There is something not right in here, they just met and this guy is ready to do perverted things with Halrein? He starts to feel that there is something wrong with Shiku. He manages to take a deep breath and he grabs Shiku on both of his shoulder. He sits up and makes the guy sits on his lap. Then Halrein takes control, he strangled the guy’s arms behind his back. halrein holds both of shiku’s hands on the back so that he won’t move. If his touch is what this guy desires, then maybe this will do just fine.

Halrein holds shiku tightly in his arms and he presses his lips deeply against the guy’s he kisses him with passion and he slips his tongue inside the guy’s mouth, he slowly plays inside before pulling it out and then he slowly, gently brushes his lips against shiku’s before sealing their lips in a kiss again, gently. He keeps on kissing the guy gently and with tenderness even though he strangled the guy’s arms. After some time, he releases the guy’s lips and gently gazes at him. His hand is still holding both of shiku’s arms on his back while the other hand gently caresses shiku’s chin.

,” I don’t want to take advantage of you, and as I told you before, I only embrace the person I love; I’m sure enough that you are not in love with me. Please, is there something in your heart? Talk to me…I’m listening..shiku–chan..”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Halrein sits up and locks my arms away then he presses his lips against mine. It made me moan and feeling his tongue sliping in my mouth became even hotter for me. I wanted to take the rest of my kimono off and rip his clothes off. I had to please him or he would... He would what? Kill me? No, Halrein wouldn't do that. But then why was he kissing me like this? Because I "attacked" him?
His tongue in my mouth felt so good, I couldn't stop moaning. But then he stoped, brushing his lips against mine then kissed me again. I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck, but he still held them. He then stoped for real and spoke to me. He said he didn't want to take advantage of m and I felt bad, then he said he only embraced his lover. He wanted to know what was in my heart.

"By what I can see, I am the one who assaulted you. You are not taking advantage of me. And if you need too you can pretend that I'm a lover to you, but don't ask what is in my heart, I hace locked that away a very long time ago. Even I don't know what is in my heart."

I brushed my lips on his again. I licked his lips and gave him another seductive gaze.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm

He is right then; this guy has some kind of trouble and maybe a deep scar in his heart. He even says to halrein that he can pretend that shiku is seiran. That won’t work in any way and not even possible at all. That is not his style of treating people. Since halrein is right and this guy does not have any feelings for him then there is no reason to embrace him. He always embraces someone with love and tenderness. That is his style and his way he will do it his way or not at all. He then releases shiku and fixes his yukata. He stays beside the guy and gives him a sharp, meaningful gaze of his gentle blue eyes.

,” so, here is for you, hell no! Taking someone as replacement is not my style! I won’t embrace you, not until that ice in your heart melts away, and you can tell me how you feel, and maybe when that time comes, we can figure something out. Now you need a proper shelter, would you like to go to an inn or something?”

He keeps his composed face and expression. Halrein won’t give up to reveal what’s in this guy’s heart, and he wish that as a friend, maybe he can help shiku to break the ice inside his heart. Such a waste if a beauty like him has a heart of an ice. He then grabs shiku’s hand gently and spreads his huge white wings.

,” come, take my hand, can you fly shiku chan?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

He would not embrace me at all then? Well of coirse not. What was wrong with me? This man was so nice, he would never do that to me. He wouldn't betray his real lover. I sat there as he told me something that for me just sounded like being rejected. It hurt, but then again, I locked it in my heart and kept it cold.
He got up and held my hand. He wanted to know if I could fly since he wanted to go to an inn or something. I got up and make him see my cut up wings. There were barely big enough to cover my back. I was sad to remind myself that I could not fly anymore.

"This is what the ansatsu left me. Ridiculous excuse for feathers in my back. I can't fly anymore Halrein. I can't fly and I always hurt myself when I walk. They broke me in so many different ways. I hate them. Can you carry me when you fly? If not, then I will run under you and try to make it at the inn with you."

I hid my wings again and saw one feather fall to the ground. I picked it up with a smile. My feathers were unique in their dusk to dawn colors. I gave him the feather with a sad smile.

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Salvation :: Kingdom Of Heaven :: Holy Sanctuary-
Jump to: