HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

I woke up to something soft tickling my skin. And who else could it be but the cute little fox name Fang. Even though he said that one day he was going to be a strong warrior like Mitsunari, he still had a long way to go. Though adorable as he was, it would be a shame if his attitude would deteriorate to Mitsunari's level. I smiled at little Fang and then he asked me why Mitsunari called me a Baka. I laughed lightly and hugged the little fox.

"Your Lord probably called me that because I get into trouble very easily. And that's why little Fang that I am worried about you being by my side all the time. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. Are those for us?"

I saw the basket of fruits and brought it closer to us. I picked one grape and gave it to Fang. He was so cute. He reminded me of the children from my clan that I used to protect. I would protect this young warrior. I would keep him safe even if it costs me my life. I hugged him tightly and then smiled at him.

"So what is planed for us today?"

I was hoping Mitsunari would have something planed for me. Something that would make me feel useful. I could get to work on finding lost people or whatever he needed. I didn't want to be dead weight on his back. Halrein had brought me here for protection, but I still needed to do something to pay for the protection.

"And if nothing is planed, we could go and play somewhere. There must be a river or a pond where we could swim around here right? I'm a good guardian when it comes to little Fangs like you."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Little fang listened to what shiku told him. He said the word baka was because shiku got into trouble easily. Fang did not really understood that since he never consider shiku as a trouble magnet person. He did not understand why his lord thought that way, but he might as well stop thinking about it. Shiku played with fang a little and fed him some fruits. He just remembered that lord mitsunari's wife would plant the flowers in the main garden today! The kinds would join him and planted the flowers together. Fang looked at shiku as he played in his lap. His small fluffy tail wagging right and left slowly as he felt happy.

,' hmmmm today.. we the kids will plant flowers in the main garden with lady mithos! Shiku sama can come along too! I'm sure you will make a good friend with him!"

He got excited and almost forgot to finish the fruits. Mitsunari always told him to finish his meal so that he would grow tall and strong like him. Fang shared the fruits with shiku until they finished eating the fruits. He then led shiku all the way to the main garden where mithos and the other kids planned to plant the flowers. He saw mithos playing with the kids and pointed at them as he pulled shiku's robe

,' look!! Shiku sama they're here! Over there! Come on we join them , let's go."

Mitsunari was there as well with his loved one and the kids. He was giving directions in where they should plant the flowers, to make the garden looked pretty. In the other hand, mithos was telling the kids about the pattern of the flowers. Fang ran into mitsunari as usual, bump into his big figure and fell to the ground with a laugh. This little fox was indeed energetic one and filled with spirit. He called for shiku loudly and waved at him, telling him to come to the spot where they all gathered. Mitsunari led fang to the other children and let him play with them as they planted the roses. He yelled at shiku who froze in his spot.

,' baka shiku come here!!! How many times do we have to call you?? Come here and plant the lily!"

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

How nice. It seems that today we would plants flowers with Mitsunari's lover. He wanted to make the main garden look pretty. I walked with Fang and saw him running into Mitsunari. How can such a frightening man be so kind to children. I couldn't help but to smile lightly towards them all. They almost looked like a big family. I could see Mitsunari's lover with dirt all the way up to his elbows. He seemed happy. Though I knew him. I knew he was an ansatsu. But from the latest news, he had been labeled as a traitor. I didn't have to fear him, but I did feel somewhat awkward, the last time I saw him, I was being fucked by his leader right in front of everyone. He looked up towards me when Mitsunari called me ove to take care of the lilies, and he smiled at me. Somehow it reassured me that he recognized me but didn't judge me. He turned around and gave Mitsunari a playful tap on his arm. I could hear his soft voice telling Mitsunari to be nice to me, since I've been through a lot. I grabed the lilies and started planting them. Fang was right there next to me and helping me plant the flowers in the areas where Mitsunari was telling us to. I kept looking at Mithos and smiled, he looked much happier now. I walked up to Mitsunari with a smile.

"I don't know what you did to Mithos, but you are probably the one who saved him. He looks much happier here then the last time I saw him standing next to his father. So where to I plant these lilies?"

Mithos then called me and I knelt next to him. I saw him give a quick glance at my back and I knew he was wondering about my wings. I pretended to see nothing as I planted my flowers where he told me too. It didn't take very long for some of the kids to lose focus on the task and start playing together. Some jumped on Mitsunari, 'attacking' him with all their tiny might, one jumped on Mithos' back and one on mine, though that crushed my wounded wings at the same time. I should no pain instead my clenching jaws and painful sigh. The child that had jumped in my back seemed to be wearing a childs wooden armor, it scraped my wings and they started bleeding again. I kept my smile and saw Mithos' face go pale. He asked Mitsunari to please heal my wounds before I fainted.

"Please, there's no need to panik, I've bled more before, this is nothing to alarm the children about this!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Finally, baka shiku came along and joined them in planting the flowers, he had his task to plant the lilies. His lover showed everything to shiku and told him where to plant the lilies. Fang the little fox also played and planted some flowers with the other children. He seemed to be so happy. Those children started to play around , climbing on mitsunari's back, and then something happened, his lover said that shiku was bleeding on the back. Mitsunari freed himself from the children's 'attack' and came to shiku. He grabbed the little kid from shiku's back and spank him a little, the kid cried a little but then mitsunari glared at him, and told him to stop crying and start to apologize to shiku as well as healing those wounds. The little kid happened to be fang's friend, a fox as well but this one did not have healing power. Mitsunari let the kid go and told him to take off the armor and get back here once he was done with it. The kid did as he was told to.

Meanwhile, he called out to little fang , gave the boy some herbs and then told him to treat shiku's wounds. He turned his attention to his lover, kissed him gently and then looked back at shiku. He spoke to him

,' baka shiku! I can't believe you… fang will take care of that wound, stay close to us and don't do stupid things!"

The little fox who was wearing a casual clothing made of soft fur ran into shiku with some herbs on his tiny hands. He smiled and looked at shiku's back. He applied those herbs and mix them with his saliva to enhance the healing effect of those herbs. When he was done, he wrapped shiku's body with a white cloth that would keep the herb in its place.

,' shiku sama are you all right now? Do you feel better? I'll be in charge for your condition! I will make sure shiku sama is healthy and happy! Fang the silver fox is at your service!!"

The little fox gave shiku a happy smile and he started to get on shiku's lap. He rubbed his chubby cheek against shiku's robe and giggled playfully. He was playing in shiku's arms. He was small enough to be carried like a bag, really, this little fox was the most adorable fox in here. And the most kind as well.

,' gwahahahah.. shiku sama feels so nice!!! See!!! Seee my chubby cheek rubbing shiku sama!! Huahahaha"

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri May 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Mitsunari wasted no time to scold that poor child. It wasn't like he knew that I was wounded in the back. I wanted to tell the Byakuren General that this child was not blame, but the child was already running to take his armor off. I felt embarassed again when I had to take the kimono off so that little Fang can put the healing herbs on my torn off wings. I sighed in relief when I felt the healing effect of the herbs on my back. Fang was so adorable. I smiled when he started rubbing his cheek against mine. Then, I looked at Mitsunari.

"Please Mitsunari-San, I know that you are teaching the child to be a man and to take responsibility, but you should also let them live their childhood. Before me... misadventure, I was a gardian for my village. Taking care of children was my work, if you wish me to, I will play with them and also let you teach them to be strong and honnorable. Would you like me to?"

I smiled at him, left him time to think about it and went back to planting lilies. I heard a small elf child screaming in terror and looked at what he saw. A praying mantis. I smiled at him and then explai ed to him that this bug wasn't dangerous to him, it actually ate bugs that would eat the flowers. Then, I told him that him being an elf, insects and animals were naturally attracted to him because he made them feel safe. He was like a little hero for them. It made the child smile and he said he was Lord Mitsunari for insects and animals. I smiled at him and planted another flower. The golden wolf's lover kneeled right next to me, his hair was tied now. He grinned at me and planted some other flowers around.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

The broken angel spoke to him as he scolded the child who hurt shiku the little fang was healing the angel and mitsunari was pleased to what he saw. It seemed that this little fox was getting better in his healing skill. He was proud of this little fox. Then, as he paid attention to the little fang, shiku spoke to him about teaching the kids. The angel said that he was used to teaching kids and he tried to get mitsunari's approval so that he could educate those children. He thought of it for a moment and then he decided that it might be good to have this broken angel become the guardian for the children.

,' all right baka shiku, you can educate those children, but… I'll be watching you."

Mitsunari grabbed little fang , he ruffled the little kid's head, and then gave him chocolate candy. It was a little reward for him since he had done good deeds by healing shiku and increasing the effectiveness of his healing power. He let fang went to play with the other children as shiku continued to planting lilies. He watched this broken angel planting those flowers and when he tried to calm down a little elf. It seemed that what shiku told him was true, this guy might be useful for him, not in battle but in educating children.

As he enjoying the view of the children, his lover and shiku planting flowers, a worker came to him and told him something. It seemed that there was a little problem in the eastern field of his land. The worker said that someone stole potatoes from the food storage. The potatoes were for his people of course. It seemed that an outsider had interfered in his land. Mitsunari left and he immediately headed to the eastern field.

He found that the field was fine, but the food storage house was on fire. That was bad. He immediately ordered some workers who could control water to put down the fire. As for mitsunari, he used his wind power to 'imprisoned' the fire which prevented it from burning the other area, so the fire would not spread too wide, it concentrated in one place. After some time, they finally put out the fire. The food was gone, now.. he needed to find who the culprit was. He would do the same thing, fed that criminal to his dragon in the cave.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm

I was granted permission to educate the children and I didn't hide my smike from the Golden Wolf. I was very happy that I could be useful for them. As I went back to planting floers with the children and the one they called "Lady" Mithos, a man came to us and I heard him say that someone had stolen food from their storage. I had a bad feeling and decided to follow Mitsunari from afar. I told the children to stay there and keep planting flowers with Mithos.
When I got there, I only saw the charred remains of the storage barn. Mitsunari looked pissed again. I walked up next to him and took my gloves off. It was time for me to be even more useful. I walked up to the barn and looked around. I moved a few things and found some blood intact on the floor near to some burnt food. I inhaled and kneeled down, then I put my finger inside the blood.

A man and a beast. A big griffon. The man was wearing torn clothes, dirty, a worker. Long silver and red hair, a scar on his left arm. He was stealing food and loading everything on the beast. A woman comes in, shoots an arrow, scratches his arm, blood falls on the floor. A battle. A lamp falls on the floor, fire caught, the griffon became afraid and flew away, the man ran. East. The woman was...

I took my finger out of the blood and shivered. I was once more covered in sweat. I slowly stood up and went next to Mitsunari.

"He went East. He has silver and red hair, a scar on his left arm. His clothes are dirty and torn. He was with a griffon, the beast flew away fearing the fire. Mitsunari, I'm afraid there might be the body of a young woman in the remains. She shot him, but he snapped her neck and left her there. He's not far, he didn't seem to be very fast. That's all I saw. I...will go back to the children now if you don't need me here anymore."

I bowed lightly and stumbled back to the garden. I pulled my glove back on and reached the garden. Mithos saw me and told me to sit and relax for a while. My power really drained me. I hoped that they would catch that man. A child jumped on my lap and asked me for a story. I smiled softly and started counting him a story from my clan.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm

As mitsunari stood there before the burned barn. Shiku came to him and he said some things that seemed to be a very useful information. A man, and a griffon he said that those two trash were not that fast. That was suspicious. A griffon supposed to be fast. If that beast flew slowly, then it would be a perfect opportunity for mitsunari to kill that guy. Though this time, he did not leave the home. He called for his lieutenant. A male eagle beastling and a female hawk beastling. He gave the order for the both of them to catch the guy and retrieve anything that the guy stole from this land. The two beasts bowed and they already knew what to do. They would kill that guy and get back the goods that had been stolen. The two of mitsunari's lieutenants flew off and he went back to fix the place. He and the other workers started to fix and cleaned the area. He found the woman corpse that shiku was talking about. Luckily, this woman did not have a child or a husband. Mitsunari told the workers to cremate the woman and gave her a peaceful rest.

He and his worker finished in fixing and cleaning the barn. He was tired now. He went to the main bedroom to take a nice warm bath. He and mithos went to the private master bedroom and they took a nice warm bath together. This pissed off wolf needed to cool off now. He needed something warm and good to chill his anger. He held his lover close and wrapped his thick tail around him like he always did. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the bath for some time. When he was done with the bath, he and mithos came out and dried themselves.

Now, he wanted to rest a little, he wanted a moment of peace. Then, as he relaxed on his bed, holding mithos, a worker came to him. Giving report of the hawk and eagle lieutenant who manage to capture the thug and kill him, they also able to retrieve the goods that the guy stole before. Now, the food supplies were in the safe place. He was relieved, the supply for his workers were now safe.

Mitsunari ordered the guard to tell the lieutenants that they should give away those goods to the workers and people. Mitsunari thought that it would be best if the food were given to the workers already since he did not really want such thing to happen again. The people were so happy to receive lots of food from their lord. Shiku was one of them. The female hawk gave him a basket of goods, such as potatoes, vegetables, and fruits. The hawk bowed to shiku and left.

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5