Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 pm

With a gentle smile on his face, halrein grabs his friend’s hands and gently pulled him closer to his chest. He then lifts the guy’s slim body easily and he carries him in his arms. He gives shiku a tender kiss before they fly away up high to the sky. He knows that this guy is so broken and has such a painful life. Halrein can only wish that he can somehow, give this guy a real smile. He will love to see a smile on that gentle face of shiku’s.

As they fly for an hour, Halrien spots a small hut instead of an inn. He smiles happily and then he slowly lands on the ground and put shiku on his feet. The hut is a bit small but of course it is more than enough for both of them. Halrein checks the insides and he finds it safe so he invites his friend to come inside. They have a room here with one big bed. Then, halrein thinks that his friend here may want to lie down or something. So with a gentle gaze he looks at his broken friend

,” come, do you want to take the bed? I will take care of you shiku-chan, don’t worry.”

He gives his friend a big grin on his face and then he caresses shiku on his hair, it feels so smooth. Halrein makes his friend gets comfortable on the bed and he sits next to him. He stares deeply, gently into shiku’s black eyes. He wonders if he can be the one who melt that ice in this guy’s heart.

,” so, my pal shiku chan, sadness doesn’t suit your cute face, I wish I can take away your pain with me, that will be great right? I feel sorry for your wings and life, I mean.. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings by saying no back then, when you seduced me. It is more like.. say.. you don’t have a lover? ”
right now he gets his words mixed up and he is lost for a moment here. he feels nervous and he feels bad that he rejected shiku back then. Right now, he does not know what to do to make his broken friend feels better.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 am

I was slightly surprised when he kissed me before taking me in his arms to fly. I felt safe in them, even though he could ley me fall to my death from the skies. He held me tight and I looked at his white wings with envy. I couldnt fly anymore. It could have been anything else, I wouldn't have cared, but losing my wings was a terrible curse for me. I was a grounded bird.
We flew for a long time before he started heading down to the ground. As I looked down, I saw a small hut looking building. He landed, released me and then checked if it was safe, then he brought me in and I had nothibg to do before he put me in the bed and sat next to me. I felt good being on such a comfortable bed. I looked at him as he spoke to me. Even if he said he would take care of me, I didn't feel anything. I just wanted to stay numb. It was hard though to stay numb when his blue eyes peered straight into my soul it seemed. He then asked me many things and all I could do was give him a light smile.

"No Halrein, I have nobody in my heart at the moment. And I would not want you to suffer all the pain in my soul. It matters not if you reject me, you did tell me you had a man in your heart. I am used to rejection. Here is my question for you right now, will you stay with me, in this bed, tonight? I don't believe I could rest without your... warmth around me."

I blushed lightly as the tjough of changing his warmth for his body had passed in my mind. But then a light pain in my stomac made me change my mind as my stomac grumbled. I guess it was trued that I hadn't eaten in many days due to my wounded leg. I looked back at Halrein and smiled lightly again.

"Ar...Are you hungry?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:48 pm

His new friend really strange, he says that he is used to rejection and hurt, that is just so sad. But then again, it seems that there is nothing that halrein can do for this young fella. He sighs softly as his friend here just smile at him. Maybe he does not feel like talking? hal does not have any idea about this. Then, Shiku asks him one question, he wants to know if halrein will stay with him in the bed. That is not such a bad idea and he thinks he can do it. He gently gazes at his lovely friend

,’ well, then I shall keep you warm all night shiku chan, it’ll be my pleasure.”

Then, he notices that his friend’s stomach is ‘growling softly’ he can’t help to let out a small chuckle. Of course, shiku is wounded and he hasn’t eaten these past days. Halrein then slowly gets up from the bed and he smiles at his friend. He leaves the bed and he goes straight to the kitchen. There is not much that he can find. There are only some veggies and spices. So, halrein who is an ordinary cook manages to cook a veggie soup. He doubts that the taste will be good, but this is the best he can do.

Then, he picks two bowls and brings them to their room. He puts them on the table near the bed and he passes one to shiku.

,” i… hope the taste is….. okay I mean… I’m not that much of a chef….”

He feels bad to give his friend such food but then again, he is not a great cook. He can only cook few things, simple food. Then, Halrein grabs his bowl and drinks the soup slowly. it feels warm in his throat and its good.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 pm

I was happy that Halrein would stay with me in the bed to keep me warm during the night, but then I felt a little bad since he heard my stomac and went to go make some food. I doubted there would be much in this place though. I would eat anything he would make me and not say a word if it tasted bad. I waited for a little bit of time before he came back with two bowls of wat I considered soups, he left mine on the table next to the bed and I sat up. It was soup. Veggie soup, I was worried because he was certain that it wouldn't be good. I tasted it and it wasn't that bad so I took another sip. Before I knew it, the bowl was empty and my stomac was happy. I sighed out of relief then looked at Halrein.

"It tasted good Halrein. Thank you for this. I haven't eaten this well in many days. Now come, I'm getting a little cold."

I gave him a shy smile as I moved over a little to give him the room he would need in the bed. I didn't want to get in his way. I just wanted to feel him close to me as I slept safely for the first time in a long while. I was comfortable around him. He was never angry or anything like that, he was just so... nice.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 pm

The words coming out from his friend relieves halrein. At first he thinks that it will be troublesome to give the so-so food to his friend, but it turns out that the taste is not that bad. He gives his friend a slight of smile and he takes the empty bowl from his friend. Shiku wants him to get closer now, but first, he needs to wash the dishes or they will give out a bad smell in the morning. So Halrein goes to the kitchen and finishes washing dishes himself. Then, he goes back to their room and finds his friend there. He feels a bit uneasy to let his friend get such a so-so dinner, since he is not a good cook.

,” err… thank you for… eating that.. I know the taste is not good…….”

Halrein slowly slips himself into the blanket and then he pulls Shiku closer to him. He spreads his white wings and wraps it around them as he hugs his friend tightly in his arms. He makes shiku rested his head against his chest. He slowly caresses his friend’s head and let him be comfortable in his arms.

,” good night shiku-chan..”

Halrein hugs his new friend tighter in his arms and he falls asleep himself. They both sleep together just like that. halrein keeps his wings around them and make sure that shiku stays warm. It feels good that right now they share warmth like this while they sleep.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 am

I slept for maybe a few hours before waking up to vision of people doing things in this cabin. My head was pounding as I noticed that I must have fallen on the pillow instead of sleeping soundly on Halrein's chest. With a light sigh, I stood up and let my friend sleep peacefully in te bed. This place had too much history, I won't be able to sleep here. I walked towards the window and saw a white hawk coming my way. I knew that hawk. I silently steped outside and let the bird of prey land on my.fore arm. It didn't scratch my skin. I took the piece of paper from his talons and patted the soft feather's of the bird before sending it back. I unrolled the paper and read what it said.

"They know where you are."

I needed to know nothing else. The friend I had made while enslaved by the ansatsu was warning me that they knew where to find me. I knew for sure that Halrein was not one of them, anyways I hoped. I went back in doors and looked outside by the window. I was afraid again. Will there ever be a time when they would stop pursuing me? I sat on one of the wooden chairs and sighed silently. Halrein was in danger becausr of me. They would kill him if they got their hands on me again. I knew too much.

"Why can't they just let me live? Forgive me Halrein."

I had to leave in order for him to stay safe. But did I wait for him to wake up or did I leave without giving him an explanation?

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 am

They just sleep soundly for hours, the two of them. Halrein is enjoying sharing his body heat with his new friend. But then, something happens. He feels that something is missing from his grip. He wakes up and finds that he loses his friend SHiku. He wonders where his friend goes. He rubs his eyes and gets up from the bed. His wings disappear as he does not need them now. He looks outside and he finds his friend there, he seems to be worried about something and what makes halrein feels even worse is that he sees his friend is about to leave. He quickly makes his way outside and he grabs his friend by his waist. He gives Shiku a gentle yet wondering gaze, he has no clue what happen.

,” what is it? There is fear in your eyes… tell me… someone coming to get you? Those ansatsus again?”

Halrein does not wait for his friend to answer; just right when he finishes his words, he sees a glimpse of shadow inside the cabin, it is strange, both of them are outside, and there is no way that someone enters the cabin without Him noticing. He realizes that it is a spy or maybe ansatsu’s. He hugs his friend tightly in his arms, protecting him. Halrein cast his flame sword he is preparing for an ambush. He is right. Just when he is holding his friend down there, a villain jumps from the cabin roof and aims at Shiku’s head. Halrein knows it and he thwarts the attack with his blade. He slices the villain in half and he burst in fire, dead.

,” Shiku we must leave this place at once! Come with me I’ll protect you!”

Honestly, Halrein does not know where to go, so he just spread his broad white wings and he holds his friend tightly. He flies up high to the sky and cast fire to the cabin, he will leave no evidence or trace. The smoke is very high and he can see those spies are getting trapped inside the thick black smoke of the flame. That is a good thing…but he is not sure about his friend here…why those ansatsus want him? Who is shiku and what he knows about the force?

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I didn't have time to leave. It seemed that my absence froothe bed had alerted Halrein that something was wrong. Before I could walk away from the cabin, insuring his safety from my fate, the door opened and I gazed upon Halrein's crystal blue eyes. He instantly saw the fear in mine and figured out that the ansatsu were after me again. A shadow by the cabin seemed enough to make Halrein take me to the sky. I wraped my arms around his neck and I watched him set fire to our shelter. I heard them screaming in pain and fear and I instinctivaly wanted to take away their pain and all negative energies from that place, but I was to far, it was better like this. They were trying to kill me after all. I just hid my face in Halrein's neck as we flew away from the blaze and the smoke. He didn't understand that if he stayed with me, he would eventually be on their kill list also.

"Forgive me Halrein. Now they'll be after you too. You still have time to leave me to my fate if you abandon me now. I never wanted anyone to be traped in my problematic life. I... don't want to see you get hurt because of me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Is this guy for real? He just says that he is worried that Halrein will get hurt because of him? Sure that is a joke for hal. A person like him enjoys challenge and battles; it helps him to improve his skill which is very useful. He let shiku says what he wants to. They both flying in the air for some time and then halrein slowly gets lower to reach the ground, he finds a cave behind a water fall which will be a perfect hiding place for them. He slowly puts down his friend so that he can walk on his own two feet. His wings disappear; he grabs shiku’s hand and drags him into the cave behind the waterfall.

,” we are save here shiku-chan, now.. you can rest there, I’ll make a fire camp here, just a small one.”

Halrein walks towards the center part of the cave, it’s deep enough and then he makes a fire camp there. He and shiku rest near it and they warm themselves. Halrein throws a smile at his friend and then he bumps his fist on shiku’s shoulder again and gives him a big grin.

,’ c’mon my pal! Don’t get too worried over me, I’ll be fine dude really, I’m a warlord anyway..huahahahaha”

He gives his friend a bit silly laugh and then he winks at shiku, just to tease him a little. He then lies down on the ground and lets out a big sigh he feels like relieving his muscles from all the ‘running away’ from the villains.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:13 pm

No response. I said nothing more as we flew for hours it seemed. When we landed, Halrein grabed my hand and draged me in a cave behind a waterfall. My kimono got a little wet, but I was still alright. He put up a fire and laid down in front of it claiming that he was a warlord and that my life threatning problem was nothing. It might make him feel better,; but for me it was just making me nervous. I took my kimono off and started making the water leave the silk, drying it off. Then I sliped it back on me and stood up. I walked around and touched some of the rocks that had fallen from the walls of the cave. There was no way in hell I could sleep after what had happened. Maybe Halrein could handle a few of them but the leader was after me because I knew his biggest secret. I had seen his past and I knew his secrets, his weaknesses.

"You remember when I touched you and saw a vision of the past? Well truth is I can't control that gift. I was the ansatsu leader's little pet. I touched him one day and saw things U was ot supposed to see. I ran away. Now they'll always be after me. They have
to silence me before I reveal this secret. I'll never be safe. You'll never be in peace if you stay around me. So why do you stay? Why do you fight for me?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 am

Everything is just too simple for halrein, he never over thinks something, and he just acts according to his heart. His friend seems not to understand how he rolls, and that is to be expected. Shiku says that he knows the ansatsu leader’s secret, this sounds like a very important secret which makes him chased by those villains. For halrein this is not a big problem. He can think of a way to solve this. if the ansatsus only chases one, it will be troublesome, but it they chases more than one or, even worse, a whole army, then it will be better, at least the burden won’t be that much and it will be more hindrance to them since they need to hunt down lots of people instead of one. Halrein looks at his friend, he is planning to tell him this, but then shiku asks him why he fights for him. halrein gives his friend a gentle smirks

,” well… that’s how I am, always helping my pals around, just can’t help it dude.”

He leans closer to shiku and grabs his thin shoulder, he stares at him for a while and he tells him his plan, this will be good.

,” hey, share that secret with me then, if you do, I can figure out something to defeat this ansatsu leader, you know they got lots of leaders, and killing one of them sounds like a good plan to me..”

For people from byakuren, ansastus has always been their enemy, they seek each other’s weakness and try to destroy each other it has been that way for centuries, they just can’t get along.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

If I were to share the secret with him, then the ansatsu would learn of it and go after him as well. But I guess I could see that if many people knew, then they would not know who to chase down first. I looked at Halrein and saw his friendly eyes. I clenched my jaws and wondered if I should really give him this secret about the leader's past. He wanted to know. He saved my life so I guess I owed him that much.

"Fine, I will tell you about this secret. I hope you kbo that they will be after you know as well. But being as you are byakuren and that you saved my life, I will tell you."

I took a deep breath an thn felt the weight of that secret on my shoulders like never before. I closed my eyes before taking another deep breath and opening my eyes once more.

"When I was ordered to... please the ansatsu leader, I accidently saw a vision of his past. In that vision I saw him kneeling in pain in front of a man that looked just like him. I guessed it was his twin. He had been easily defeated by him. The only one he fears. He then backstabed his brother and locjed him up somewhere. Though he managed to escape. They are looking for him now. He fears this man. He doesn't want to kill him, but he doesn't want his brother to have freedom either. His brother will probably try to find his way to byakuren or something."

The ansatsu leader had a brother that could tell us every secret about him and he feared that.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 pm

His friend tells him the secret he is holding all this time. halrein is all ears on what shiku has to say, he does not blink a little or look away when his friend tells him that. so it seems that the ansatsu leader has a twin brother who is now missing, from what shiku tells him, this guy is a lot stronger than the ansatsu leader himself since he manages to defeat him. But then, what makes halrein wonders is when shiku says that this twin brother of that bastard leader probably try to get into Byakuren force. That is odd, why would the guy go to byakuren? Does he intend to ask for a help in assassinating his twin brother? halrein is not sure though. So he whispers softly to his friend

,’ try to get into Byakuren? Do you know why?’

If halrein is ever to encounter this guy, he doubts that he will notice that the guy is the twin brother. He knows exactly how the ansatsu leader looks like; it will not be so hard to find the twin, though he doubts that it will be a good idea. Right now, he just wants to know more about this issue, knowing more means he can help more. Halrein has lots of comrades with high ranks in his force, for example the famous golden wolf of byakuren, a formidable general and also, a twisted angel who is very capable in fighting. One thing is for sure is that he will share this issue with the two.

.” tell me more shiku-chan, I’m sure I can help you with this, you won’t be alone in this fight my pal, I’ll make sure of that!”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I tried my hardest to remember everything about my vision, but nothing told me why this man wanted to go to byakuren. I did have one thing that could probably help me though. I went in my hidden pouch and very carefully pulled out a piece of cloth. I had stolen this from the brother's cell. It belonged to him. I sat closer to Halrein and looked him in the eyes.

"I need you to hold on to me in some way. I'm gonna go in a vision and I could sometimes hurt myself. This piece of cloth was the twin brother's. I'll see if I can find something to help you."

I waited to feel his hands on me before I place the cloth directly between my hands. It was instantly.
I was in a plain cell with nothing else but a bed and a hole for a toilet. The man was walking restlesly in the small cell. A noise in the distance made him turn around to face his... reflection? No, this was the leader, his twin. It made the chained man angry. They started talking, soon the talking became arguing and then screaming at eachother. Then the chained man threatened his brother that he would join byakuren just to always foil his twins plans. The other one laughed.
The vision changed when the man opened his eyes and looked around. Thee were people dressed in white. They annoyed him, he killed them all and he steped outside.
Another change. A mansion and a blond haired... man? Then nothing.
I snaped back to reality and gasped as my body trembled and the cloth felt on the ground. I was sweating. I had no idea how long the vision really lasted. I turned to look at Halrein's worried face. I gave him an exhausted smile.

"He seems to have lost his memory and he is now killing for no reason, searching for something. Though he wanted to join byakuren to piss his twin off. I'm sorry, I'm... tired..."

I fainted then.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:03 pm

His friend decides to give what Halrein asks him for, more info about this ansatsu leader’s twin. He stays still and he touches shiku, he does what he is told to. Then, the vision starts. Not so pleasant. A plain cell, a man, chained, long black hair, he has a warrior look. He looks like a good fighter; it will be good news if a man such as this one joined halrein’s force. The view changes from one to another, now, halrein sees a blonde haired man, and he looks like a woman rather than a man, and he is in a mansion. The mansion looked luxurious and that building must belong to someone rich, maybe this blonde guy is rich and somehow related to this twin brother of ansatsu leader?

The vision continues until shiku trembles and both of them back to reality. He sees his friend sweating all over. This is not good, shiku then faints and Halrein pulls him closer, he hugs shiku tightly in his arms while he heals his friend. He is giving energy to shiku so that he will get better sooner. Then, halrein lets his friend sleeps soundly. He guards him and stays awake. He is now thinking how to get to this blonde guy, this man seems to have some connection with the ansatsu leader’s twin which can be useful.

,” I’m sorry shiku.. you can rest now.. I’ll keep you safe and sound here my pal..”

Halrein then cast his magic, he creates his double which shares his knowledge about this ansatsu leader, two doubles, he sends them out from the cave, and they turn into a small white light. They fly as fast as flash to the destination. One to seiran and renji, and the other one go to mitsunari’s place. Of course they will reach the place safely since halrein controls them from afar.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 pm

I was exhausted. Those kinds of visions really took my energy away. I slept for a while and then the sound of rushing water slowly woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I already? Staring at the stone celling, I started to remember that I was behind a waterfall and it seemed I was with somebody. Halrein! I sat up. Too fast. My head spun and I fell back. I tried sitting up again. I needed something sweet to eat.
I looked on my small pocket and took out a small container filler with mixed berries floating in some honey. I opened the container and grabed just one rasberry and ate it. It was very sweet and it made me feel a little better. Then I turned to look at Halrein. I proposed him to have one of my sweet treats.

"You want some? Thanks for keeping me safe while I was out. Tell me did I say anything useful? How long was I out this time?"

I found the cloth I had used to get the vision, and, making sure my skin didn't touch it, I used my kimono's sleeve to pick it up and put it back in my pouch. Though now I felt dirty, gross. The sweat was still sticking my hair, my kimono and my skin. I left the honey berries near Halrein and stood up. I was lightly wobbly, but I went a little further in the cave to find a small pond. Perfect.
I took all my clothes off, it wasn't much, just my light kimono. Then I steped into the water. It was warm. That told me it was part of an underground hot spring. It made me shiver lightly. I started cleaning myself, starting with my hair. I washed them until my hair felt like silk again. I then rubbed my skin, my neck, my chest, my belly. I even cleaned my inner thighs. A thought came to me that I could play with myself, that would certainly help me to not jump on Halrein again. I bit my lower lips and started playing with my dick. I tried not to moan. It was funny that I was jerking off while thinking of Halrein. He was usually not my style. No, he was exactly my style, he looked like a brute but he was actually nice. A soft moan escaped my lips, I bit my lip harder as I stroked myself a little faster and harder. If Halrein would come over now, I would rather die then be mocked by him.
I pushed those thoughts away and started imagining Halrein's strong hands on my body his soft lips on mine or on my skin. I wanted to moan, but I could only breathe a little louder. I imagined the feeling of his finger playing with my rectal and moned lightly. I would like that, but I had to get this over with before he got worried.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

He feels his friend gets his consciousness slowly. Before he says anything, shiku gives him some berries he takes some of those and tastes it, it’s good and sweet. Halrein eats some of it and he stops as he notice shiku leaves his side and goes to the pond. He needs to wash himself then? Halrein does not bother about it and he just let it be. However, it takes shiku long enough to take a bath and halrein starts to get worried now. He leaves his spot and he walks towards Shiku who is inside the water. There, he notices that his friend is jerking off himself, that is such an interesting view, is this angel that horny? Well.. then halrein can take this as an opportunity to give some service. Slowly he strips himself from his clothes and joins shiku in the pond. He grabs his friend’s hands gently and then slowly, slips his fingers inside shiku’s rectal he is wet.

,” my.. my.. aren’t you a naughty one shiku-chan? Come.. I’ll help you with this okay?”

Halrein starts to lick shiku’s neck and gently bit him there. He moves his finger and inserts another finger inside shiku’s rectal, he moves more there, deeper. He rubs the insides of his friend’s intimacy even more and he licks shiku by his ear. He gently breathes against it and then bites shiku there, softly, just to make him excited.

,” you like this shiku-chan? It’s all right.. you can enjoy yourself.. I’ll take care of you…”

Then, halrein kisses shiku’s neck and he licks his friend’s shoulder gently. He keeps on licking in there till his tongue reaches shiku’s chin. It will be interesting to have this sweet fragile guy moans under his touch. halrein grabs shiku’s face, turn his head around and then gives him a hard passionate kiss. He slips his tongue inside shiku’s mouth and makes out to him hard, he moans softly as shiku does the same.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 am

I tried to hurry and finish up, but then I heard someone right behind me enter the water. What if it was Halrein?! To my complete embarasment, it was him! Though he simply mocked me by sayin I was naughty, then I felt his hand on mine and finally, his finger sliping inside me. I flinched lightly and moaned as he moved that same finger deeper inside me. I fell foward and put both of my hands on the rocky ground surrounding the pool of water.
I could feel his breath, his teeth, his tongue all over my ear and I just knew my face had gone red with excitement. I must have hit my head and gotten knocked out or something, why else would my fantasy come true? I felt him turn my face towards him and he kissed me hard and passionnatly right then. His tongue sliped into my mouth and I moaned even more. I've been told that I make a very erotic face when I was excited like this.
He even told me that he would take care of me and that I could enjoy this. I moaned again and held his face there with my other hand. Then, when I released his lips, I licked them and looked in his eyes.

"It's alright if you want to have some pleasure with me, you... don't have to wait..."

Did I sound too horny? Did I look like I desired him too much at this point? Would he want me all the way or would he simply tease me then leave me?
In the position I was, He must have a good view of how slim my body was, almost like a woman's, of course my back still carried many scars, but I hoped I was still very attractive to him. My hair cascaded off my back on each side of my body. I wanted to feel his powerful hands grabing me, his body against mine. I didn't just want to be a toy. He was my friend... with some bonus.

"Don't just tease me Halrein... please..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm

He is right. His friend here is just too horny now, what a pleasant view this one is. Seeing a fragile lovely guy like shiku gets all the way aroused and blushed like this is just so interesting. Halrein keeps on licking him starting from his neck and then he licks Shiku’s arms, they are so thin. Halrein makes his way up to the man’s shoulder and licks his ear again this time. He pushes his finger deeper inside Shiku’s rectal and moves more in there. His other hands start stroking shiku’s hard dick and his lip is making out to shiku. Well, those are just triple combos for his fragile lovely friend. He is sure that shiku enjoys all of those treatments.

But then, his friend says that he does not need to hold back, he can do it all the way with him. halrein won’t push shiku down and fuck him that is for sure. So, instead of doing it to shiku, he presses his hard dick against the guy’s butt and slips his finger out. They are very sticky and wet, such a slutty friend he has right now.

,” well.. you can take me all you want then shiku chan, if you want it.. you can open yourself and… put me inside you, how about it ?”

Halrein then starts licking shiku again and he kisses him hard in his lips. He likes teasing his friend like this, just so lovely; this fragile looking guy is so pretty. he knows that if they are about to go all the way, both of them may end up as sex friend, not that bad, sounds odd yes but halrein will enjoy this for a while, its better rather than doing nothing anyway. It will be fun to have shiku goes all the way wild on him right now, it can be a good exercise for him as well.. and… a very fun one…

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:55 pm

That was such a tease! He just kept moving his finger inside me for a while before pressing his hard dick against my butt and sliping his finger out. He then told me that if I wanted him, I would have to spread myself for him and slip him in myself. That simple thought made me blush even more. I felt his hard shaft on my butt and moaned. I wanted him inside me right now. I felt his lips on mine and turned my body around to face him. I wraped my arms around his neck and kissed him more. Then I sliped away from him a little, grabed his hand and brought him to the side of the pond. I opened my legs and pulled him closer. I spread my butt and grabed his dick. I was blushing but so used to obeying to whatever people said. I pressed his cock against my rectal and moaned again. All he had to do is push it in.

"Please... inside me...I want to... Halrein. You're... teasing me so badly. Push it in, I'll... make you feel good..."

I gave him a seductive gaze and brought the hand I was still holding and started licking his fingers, sucking on them erotically. I closed my eyes and move my butt a bit, making him feel that he was almost in and I moaned. I licked his hand and went over to his wrist before bitting it lightly, sending electrical signals in his entire body. I looked at him again and pleaded him with my eyes and my body.

"You... want more right? You're... not just gonna tease and leave I hope? This isn't a... pity fuck?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 pm

What a great view for halrein, his fragile pretty looking friend is trembling and wanting him to be inside. shiku turns around and he placed halrein’s dick against his wet rectal, brushing it there. halrein feels excited right now. Shiku spreads his slim legs and does that, so cute.

Halrein grabs both of shiku’s legs and he holds it tightly. He placed his hands on shiku’s butt and squeezes them. He pushes his dick all the way inside shiku with a moan. It feels so good. This guy is really tight down there and wet this is great. Halrein starts moving himself and he thrusts deep inside shiku he hits the depth of his friend’s intimacy and makes him moan loudly. He loves to hear shiku moans in bliss. Halrein sits on the pond where the water is shallow and makes shiku sit on him. He licks the guy’s chest and nibbles his nipples for a while.

Halrein keeps on licking shiku’s nipple and them he moves all the way up to the guy’s throat and then to the cheek then keeps on going to shiku’s ear. He squeezes shiku’s butt a bit harder and makes him moan louder. He wants to hear shiku’s lovely voice right now.

,” Like this shiku chan? Come…. Move on me…. I’ll give it to you good and hard… you want that right?

Slutty little angle, just cute. This man is so slim and thin compared to halrein who is build and trained for fighting and war. It’s always a pleasure to have someone like this guy in his arms trembling in bliss. They are not lovers, but it is just too obvious that his friend before him right now really needs to be embraced.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Finally. I moaned as he sliped his dick inside me. It felt so good. Halrein pulled me on top of him as he sat in the shallow part of the pond. He tightened my butt around his dick and I moaned more. He wanted me to move and he didn't have to ask me twice. I started by moving up and down on him. I trembled just as violently on him, moaning on him. Then, I moved in a soft rotation, making his dick rub all over and all around my rectal. He seemed to like it also. He had such a great body.
I felt his tongue on my chest, my nipples, my neck and my ear and I moaned louder. I slammed myself harder on him, making him go deeper inside me, making me lose my mind. I had no more shyness about what I was doing, I just wanted to feel him more inside me, I wanted to moan under his touch.

"Mmn... Hal, so good. You're... so big and long... you're touching... everywhere... more! I can't... stop it!"

I moved harder on him, making him hit the depth of my intimacy and I moaned loudly. My thoughts were filled with him, his body, his hands on mine and his eyes looking at me alone. I tightened my rectal around him and moved faster. I was really excited and I knew he was too. This was so intense for me right now.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Such a nice and slutty view he has here. Though it does not surprise him to see shiku goes that horny on him. He likes this, just as much as shiku does. His friend asks for more, he keeps on slamming his body against halrein’s and makes him goes deeper even more. This feels so good, though this is not his first time with a man. Halrein enjoys this alot. He gives more to shiku as he asks for more. Since they are now sitting on the side of the pond, it will be easier to move more.

Halrein begins to thrusts deep and all over again inside shiku. Then he pulls his hard dick out, rubbing it around the guy’s wet rectal before he slammed it hard and deep again. He leads shiku’s butt and waist to move back and forth on him, making him rubs everywhere inside. It feels so wet and hot inside, halrein gets bigger and he thrusts more and wilder inside shiku. He moves one of his hands to stroke shiku’s dripping cock and he squeezes it harder each time.

He slips his tongue inside shiku’s mouth as he makes out to him. He does not let go of his friend’s lips and he ties up their tongue hard inside. He then releases shiku and moves his tongue to bit shiku on his nipples. This guy wants it wild and hard, so he will get it. halrein can feel shiku tenses up around him, he is just tight there, so tight, but halrein is still able to move and pushes all the way inside since it’s very wet.

,” come one shiku-chan… you can do more than this right? Go on... show it to me you horny little angel..”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:50 pm

He was cheating! I wasn't fair that he would grab my dick like this. It was too much. I was already losing my mind when he had taken his cock out only to slip it back in hard and deep and then he got bigger inside me, now he was stroking my dick. I moaned more as we made out, or tongues entwined hard and filled with desire. When he released.my iks, he said that I could do better. I looked at him with a seductive desireable gaze and then moved my hands on his tigh, making my body hace an angle that made his big dick rub right on my sensitive spot. I screamed my pleasure and tightened more around his dick. My hair cascaded all over his legs and my eyes closed due to the intense pleasure. I couldn't control my hips anymore, they just moved to get as much pleasure as they could provide me. I could feel my body tensing up, but I didn't want it to end anytime soon. It was too good.

"Hal... I can't... It's too much! Don't want to cum yet... so good! I'm... going crazy!"

I moved harder on him, slamming my butt against him, moaning and screaming. I was dripping weg and yet I didn't want it to finish yet. I wanted more, much more of this feeling. It was so intense that tears started sliping away from my eyes.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 am

It’s good to see his fragile friend here trembling in bliss. Such a beautiful vie he got right now. Halrein can’t stop teasing his friend here, it is obvious that he wished for more pleasure and he will get it right away. Halrein slammed harder inside shiku and he tightens his hands around shiku’s dick which is starting to drip wet. He rubs the tip of his friend’s dick and presses it hard in that spot, he knows that it will make shiku explode right away, he does that in purpose for sure.

,” too much? Really? And I thought you want some more.. bear with me shiku chan.. I know you want to cum right? Don’t worry I’ll let you get your bliss soon..”

Halrein slipped one of his fingers inside shiku’s intimacy and rubs deep inside together with his dick. He grows bigger inside his friends rectal since he is also excited. He goes harder and rougher on shiku and tenses up a little. He seals their lips in a passionate kiss and making their tongue locked against each other. Then, he rubbed the tip of shiku’s dick and pressed the cleavage there so hard, he knows that is the most sensitive spot that will make shiku reaches his climax right away. He gives his friend a deep wild thrust inside and he shots his hot cum with a loud moan, at the same time shiku does the same. His friend just shots his entire hot liquid all over halrein’s hands.

Such an erotic view, halrein makes shiku licks his hands that is covered with cum. He kisses shiku softly and he slips his dick out from his friend’s rectal, he leans closer and kisses his friend again on his lips. He moves back way and let shiku rests on the grassy ground there
,’ that was great shiku chan….say.. does that make me your fuck buddy or what? Thehehehehe….i’m half joking..”

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next