HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Feeling his finger teasing the tip of my dick while his cock kept slamming deep and roughly inside me made me go crazy, but then, he sliped a finger in with his dick. I moaned and screamed more. He grew bigger and I grabed on to his face when he leaned closer to kiss me. We made out hard and he moved more inside me. I was about to cum, but he seemed to want us to do that together. Eventually, I felt him tensing up and he released everything inside me. I moaned more and came in his hand. He sliped out of me and made me lick his hand. I did it obediently. Then I sat up and looked at him when he said he was like my fuck buddy. I sliped my body back in the pond and started cleaning up.

"I wouldn't mind if you saw me that way, Hal. You're... quite good at this. Though I am sorry if you saw me do that to myself. That was a little embarassing."

I was blushing a little, and I cleaned myself entirely before noticing that I was still trembling. This had been intense. I smiled at him and pulled myself out of the pond.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 pm

It seems that his friend does not take that remark for a joke, he even says that he does not mind if halrein sees him only as fuck buddy and nothing more. Actually, for halrein, that is a little too bad. He never treats a friend that way, but whatever, shiku likes it and he is happy maybe both of them have different view in happiness. If halrein is happy when someone sees and treats him as ‘the special one’ maybe it’s different with shiku, maybe he is already happy if someone embraces him.

Seeing his friend gets out from the pond, Halrein does the same as he finishes cleaning first. He helps shiku walks towards the fire camp since he notices that his friend here is still trembling and he does not seem to be able to walk properly this time, maybe Halrein goes a little too hard on him. He let shiku sits down near him and then he spreads his white wings and covers his friend’s body with them so that he will stay warm. He looks at his friend, he is sure that he has lots of questions right now,

,” so.. shiku chan, you can do it with anyone right? i mean the sex and everything?”

He says that with a plain voice, no expression in his face. He keeps on thinking that he does not want to see shiku as just fuck buddy, maybe the things that just happened will be the first and last between them, halrein does not feel like it, treating his friend like fuck buddy is bad thing for him even though shiku does not see it that way, but halrein does.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 pm

"No Halrein, not anyone will do. I slept with you because I like you. However, getting emotionally attached is frightful for me. If tou want this to be the case between the two of us, you will need to be patient with me. I only look stable. In my mind, I must still do whatever is asked of me. As embarassing at it might be, the ansatsu have trained me well for their own enjoyment. I do trust you, since I have allowed you to embrace me, it's simply that... I'm scared to let anyone get to close from me emotionnally."

I turned to look at Halrein and smiled lightly. I felt nice and warm in his wings so I let my head rest on his shoulder. Maybe he likes me. Then again, he might just like me because I look like his old lover. I was used to being a replacement, but somehow, I hoped that wasn't the case with Halrein. He was just so strong, so... perfect. I rubbed my.head on his shoulder, it felt so powerful that I couldn't help but to sigh with a smile.

"This feels alright. I could stay like this for a while..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Halrein listens to what his friend has to say. Shiku says that he picks his partner and he sleeps with halrein because he likes him. But then, he gets lost when shiku says that if he wants things to be the case between them then he will need to be patient. halrein thinks about it over and over again trying to figure out what shiku means by those words, and the result is zero. He let out a big sigh, the closest guess that he manage to get is that if he wishes to be lovers with shiku then he will need to be patient. However, judging from what shiku says after that makes halrein sure that both of them are the same, afraid to be attached to someone again. Back then he and seiran were so deeply in love but since they barely see each other the flames dies out. Just thinking about that makes him does not want to get involved in any stupid romance again. It hurts to find that their love easily erased by time, just like that.

Of course, he does not state any of those to shiku, he will keep that to himself only that is not his friend’s problem anyway. shiku continues to cuddle Halrein and he rests his head against halrein’s chest. He just caresses shiku back and he sighs again softly. Right now, he needs to focus on the ansatsu spies that are hunting them. He needs to think a way to keep both of them safe and sound. Halrein casts his magi and makes a barrier around the area that will notify him if something bad approaches them.

,” oh well… I don’t find it embarrassing anyway, and.. you can stay like this as long as you like it.”

Halrein pokes the fire and he throws some woods to it so that it will be bigger. The flame of the fire camp keeps them warm and comfortable right now.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:16 pm

I was almost asleep, comfortable on Halrein's chest, but then, I felt a surge of negative energy so great that I couldn't get rid of it. I sat up and looked at the entrance of the cave. I looked back at Halrein and got up. I dressed up in my white kimono and turned the fire out. Just in time. Now we were hidden in darkness so when I saw the ansatsu spy coming in, through Halrein's barrier like it was nothing, I knew I had felt right. This wasn't a spy, this was an assassin. I tapped Halrein's shoulder and made him come with me deeper in the darkness. There was so much negativity coming from him.

-Here little Shiku... I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bring you back to your Master... and if you don't come out from your little hidding place, I was given permission to slice you into little pieces. So I guess I lied, come out come out wherever you are you troublesome bird.

I put my hand on my.mouth to make sure I didn't make a noise. This guy was evil, I could feel no good from him. My foot accidently rubbed on lose rubble. Seconds later, there was a chain around my neck and I was pulled painfully to the ground.

-Gotcha.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Both of them are still resting after that sex they just had. halrein holds shiku close to him and keeps him safe. Bu then, his friend releases himself from halrein and he goes towards the entrance of the cave and come back. However, bad thing happens. Before shiku can reach halrein, he gets caught by an ansatsu villain. Halrein notices that shiku puts out the fire and now three of them are in the dark. His eyes gradually get used to the darkness around him and halrein can see through it clearly now. He still unable to see the villain since he is hidden somewhere near them, however, one thing is for sure, that ugly villain is around shiku. Since his friend is still breathing, halrein concentrates his mind and he listens to the sounds around him. By doing that, he can tell where shiku is. And then, before he makes his move, he decides to reveal the location of this assassin first. He keeps on listening to the heart beat sound and the breathing sound.

Then, after less than a minute, he smiles in the dark, he already knows the location of this killer. But of course, halrein won’t just charge the villain. He cast his double instead and sends it to where the villain is. His double surprises the assassin by appearing from behind with a blade. That makes the spy jumps backwards, his feet hit the rock on the ground and he fell down. Halrein’s double disappears by then. Such careless movements from an assassin, this time, halrein makes his way to where the villain is, swiftly as the wind. He draws his ice sword and he stabs it into the assassin’s chest. The blade freezes the rest of the villain’s body, halrein stabs the swords deeper and it makes a cracking sound. The man’s body which is frozen, torn apart into pieces of ice shards and melt. He dies.

Halrein then uses the blade to release shiku from the chain. When his friend is already safe, he holds him close to him. Still with his ice sword on his hand, halrein softly whispers to shiku, but he covers his friend’s mouth,

,” stay silent, there is one more right in front of us, behind that pillar. Can you attack from a distance? just nod if you can do it”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:34 pm

I was terrified and choking. After all this time of hidding and running away from them, how can I get caught so easily? I heard the plan he had for me and felt all the negative energy that he had. I was desperate to run away now. I pulled on the chain and then it went limp. Panik. Was the assassin coming closer? Was that why the chain stoped pulling. A shadow got closer, it had a blade. I braced myself for the pain, but only the chain fell to the ground, then I had a hand on my mouth and Halrein's voice in my ear.
He said there was another assassin behind the pillar. He also wanted to know if I could get him from this far. I nodded. Lucky for us, caves always had a layer of water in them. I just concentrated and made the liquid move slowly behind the pillar until I felt his feet. It climbed upwards all the way to his neck then I froze him instantly. I couldn't kill him. I couldn't kill anyone.

"I... can't finish him off. He's frozen behind there you can... you know..."

I lost all strengh in my legs and fell to the ground. I had almost died, again. I was in shock. How long would that last this time? I could hear the other assassin struggling against the ice, but he couldn't escape. I hid my face in my hands and started humming a song to try not to hear the moment he would die.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm

His friend does what he can. He freezes the assassin but then he says that he could not kill the guy. Halrein does not know the reason why shiku can’t do that. But whatever, they have no time to waste. He notices that shiku already freezes the guy using the ice technique. That is good thing; it will make it easier for halrein to kill this rat. He raises his ice blades and he makes the ice that traps the guy goes higher to his waist and all the way to the head. Now the villain is covered in ice and he is frozen, completely frozen. Then as he did before, Halrein breaks the ice statue of the villain into pieces; he is dead, just like the other one.

Right now, they are completely safe; however, Halrein realizes that he cannot hide here any longer, their hiding place is already spotted by the enemy it will be too dangerous. He grabbed his friend and their supplies. Right now, they will need to find another hiding place, a safer one. Then, an idea crosses halrein’s mind. He ever heard a saying; the best hiding place is where your enemy is, because they won’t expect that you will hide there. The idea sounds like suicide for sure and it is undoubtedly insane.

,” have you ever heard that the best hiding place is where your enemy is, because they won’t even think that you will go to them?”

Halrein doubts that shiku will get along with his crazy idea. It is very dangerous but it can turn to be the best idea as well. The ansatsus are now thinking that shiku is far away from them and trying to run away, it will be a good and perfect decoy when shiiku is staying in their lair instead. They won’t even notices it since they are too fixed in thought that shiku is far from them.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

I heard Halrein kill the man and flinched. I could kill. I had the gift of empathy, also, I instinctivly got rid of negative energy, I was unable to hurt people or I would also feel it. Halrein didn't have that problem. Though right when the man was dead, Hal came and started to gather everytjing. I snaped.out of my shock and helped him. Then he said something that almost made my heart stop. He wanted us to go closer to the ansatsu thinking that they would never expect me to be so close. I almsot choked on my fear, but then I held it in. Halrein will be with me so I'd be safe. I wouldn't be alone in that dangerous situation. I wraped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

"I trust you Halrein. Even though your plan is recless and very frightning for me you've kept me safe till now so I see no reasons to not trust in you. We'll do your plan but you'll have to calm my unavoidable panik attacks when they happen alright?"

I gave him a light smile, but it was easy to guess that I was terrified at the simple thought of going close to them again. But this time I was with Halrein.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

It sounds like the craziest plan ever; he does not even know what makes him willing to try this out with shiku. But since this is the only way that he can think about right now, then they will do it his way. They get prepared and then halrein leads shiku out from the cave. They don’t have any ride so they must walk to make their way to the ansatsus camp. Halrein has a feeling that their camp is not far away from here, they are hunting shiku anyway so they must be pretty close, maybe one day trip or less than that.

Halrein holds his friend’s hand tightly as they walk together. It is obvious that he is scared to the thought of his friend gets lost if he ever let that hand go. Halrein casts away his sword and wings. Even though those ansatsus will notice him since he is a warlord of byakuren, he does not want to take the risk of showing his wings to those villains for they will immediately notice that there is a divine in the area other than shiku.

,” hey shiku my pal, you okay there? We are heading to their camp, it’s just a small camp of ansatsus but it is dangerous too… I… know this is crazy…”

He tightens his hands around shiku, he is a bit worried about his friend here, if its only him then it’ll be just fine, but from what he sees, shiku just not a person who can kill a villain or anyone, that means he will be the one and only to kill those ansatsus if they attack. Halrein does not have a problem with it, he is more concern about his friend’s safety, and he just does not want his friend here to get hurt while halrein has his whole attention in battle.

,” shiku-chan… promise me that you will listen to every word that I say, it’s an order not a request, deal?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I didn't know what was more stressful, his plan to get closer to them, or the fact that we were slowly walking there. My heart was poundung painfully in my chest and I could barely feel his hand holding mine. It was just one foot after another. Walking to my doom. Death. I wasn't ready to die now. I didn't want to die at the hands of that man, I wanted to grow old until I couldn't do anything anymore, until I had done everything a man can do in this world, only then would I be willing to leave this life.
I jumped lightly when Halrein spoke to me. He asked me if I was alright. Sarcasm blew out in my mind. Did I look alright? I mean surely one must feel on top of the world while walking to a certain painful death. I must be to weird one, paniking at the simple idea of seeing the people who had pleasured themselves on me for years and years and tortured my body for fun and entertainment. I said nothing, it wasn't his fault, he visibly was worried for me and he wanted my safety over everything else. I just squeezed his hand more.
We walked in silence after that. Then he ordered me to do as he tells me. For my own safety. I nodded and stayed silent.

"Halrein, I'll listen to you, but you have to promise that if they capture me, you'll kill me. I won't be able to survive another second of their torture..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Obviously, halrein knows that shiku hates his plan but he promises that this won’t be long. They will only stay at the camp in less than a day just before halrein can come up with a better plan. One thing is for sure, he does not want his friend to be caught by those villains and tortured anymore. halrein will risk his life to make sure of that. Hearing that shiku wants halrein to kill him makes him feel uneasy, for sure he won’t let that happen, not now, not ever. He pulls shiku closer to him till the man’s head is against halrein’s shoulder, and then he softly whispers to his friend

,’ you won’t die, and I won’t let you get caught! I’ll die before they lay their hands on you!”

Halrein promises his friend that no matter what happens he won’t leave shiku behind and he won’t let him get hurt further than this. As they keep on walking, Halrein holds his friend’s hands tightly as if he is afraid that shiku will die. It takes two hours for them before they reach the ansatsu camp. They are not pretty close to those villains; it’s about fifteen minutes by foot. Halrein pulls shiku close to him and hugs him tightly. They are now hidden behind big bush and tree. He covers shiku’s mouth with his hand and slowly, they sits down under the tree.

Halrein pays attention to the villains in the camp near them; they don’t realize that shiku and halrein are here with them. So, in order to make a decoy and lure them away from the camp, halrein casts his double and sends it out towards the camp. His shadow holds a sword and it causes chaos in the ansatsu camp. Halrein’s shadow begins to kill the villains one by one with his blade; he is good because he is controlled by halrein, the one who casts it. Then, he makes his shadow runs towards the north, which makes the rest of ansatsu soldiers follows it all the way to the northern forest.

One thing that those villains don’t know, the forest in the northern area is full of deadly plants and poisonous bushes, those low class soldiers won’t be able to come back to their camp again. Halrein still holds shiku tight in his arms as he softly says to him again,

,” we can rest here for now, and shiku-chan, never let go of my hand got that? Don’t even try to think about it you hear me?

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I couldn't believe it. There they were, the evil ansatsu. All over the place. The camp just a few meters away. I was frozen in fear. I even stiffened when Halrein's hand covered my mouth. I didn't want to scream, I didn't even think I could, my throat felt so tight. He made us sit in the bushes and I saw him making a double of himself that he sent in the camp. The shadow killed a few of them then made them run after him in the forest. I still couldn't relax. Forget me even sleeping here. I felt Halrein's body, but I started to freeze over. That was my defense mechanism. When I was terrified, my body covered itself with ice. I tried to fight it off, and the only way I could think of to keep the ice away, was to get closer to Halrein. I took his hand off my mouth and sliped my very cold hand on his very hot chest. I was trembling out of fear, not out of cold.

"Halrein... I... I'm terrified.."

I whispered that statement, of course it didn't take a genious to know that I was afraid, but saying it sometimes felt good. This time, it only made it that much more true. Tears fell from my eyes. They froze and broke off my face. I tried my best to keep the ice away, but my body was slowly shutting down. I saw a shadow moving in the ansatsu camp and my terror grew to another level when I recognizef one of the men that had tortured me, cutting my wings while I was awake, the day of my capture. My hand balled on Halrein's chest, accidently scratching him. My eyes were locked on that man's figure. I put my own hand over my mouth. Though I still whispered in Hal's ear.

"He's the one who cut my wings when I was caught by them. He gave my wings to his leader..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Halrein feels angry when his friend shiku says that the guy just appears is the one who cuts off his friend’s wings and gives it away to his leader. He knows that his friend is terrified; it’s just too obvious to tell. He hugs shiku tighter in his arms and he grabs shiku’s head and places it against his chest to keep him warm. He stares at the villain before him, the one who cuts off his friend’s wings in pieces.

He watches the guy for a while before he cast his earth power. He makes the ground grows and forming a bowl that catches the guy in a cage made of the earth itself. He then closes the huge ‘earth jail’ and crushes the man inside it. He dies instantly as halrein crushes the earth jail he makes. The guy is not so strong without his friends around. Halrein suddenly remembers the rest of the villains that are lured far away by his double. He can feel that his double is getting weaker since it fights some men all at once. Then, when he senses those men are close enough to his double, he turns his double into a bomb, he makes the double explodes and kills all of the guys around it. Both shiku and halrein can hear the explosion of the bomb.

Halrein then grabs his friend and brings him inside the empty camp. Now, nobody will ever search them in here at least for some time. The place is clean and if other ansatsu officers come around, they won’t suspect anything about the presence of byakuren warriors around it.

,” come shiku, we can rest here tonight, I’ll keep you safe don’t worry okay? This place is clean, no more rats coming to get us if we stay here, they won’t think to search in their own camp.”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

I watched the man die because of Halrein's earth powers and then I felt a little calmer. I started to relax until I heard a loud explosion. My body stiffed up and I accidently clawed Halrein's chest. I felt his blood on my fingers and then took my hand off him like he was a burning ember.

"Sorry! I didn't mean too make you bleed! It's just the loud boom...I jumped and my hand..."

I took a deep breath and sighed. I really had to calm down now. We went in the ansatsu's empty camp. It was a little eerie, but it was safe for now. I had seen the man die here and the others must be burnt pieces in the forest somewhere. We were alone. Halrein was right, they wouldn't look for me in their own camp. I pushed one of the cloth doors one of the tents and noticed it was the camp's general's tent. I recognized the armor, the sword that cut my wings. I walked in and saw a feather on the night table. It was black and blue. My feather. I picked it up and looked at Halrein.

"Even though I'm a Divine, I had black wings, the tips were a deep blue with some white on the insides. At first I thought that was why they cut them off, cause they were unique. But it was really just so I couldn't fly away from them. You can have this one."

I gave him my feather and then pulled him towards the bed. I was exhausted, beibg terrified really drained my energy. I just laid down under the blankets. It smells like that man. I wanted to smell Halrein instead so I yanked on his hand to make him fall on the bed.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

The camp is safe now. They can stay here for a while without getting hunted down. He barely notices it when his friend makes him bleed. He does not mind that at all anyway it heals fast enough since it’s just a little scratch. Both of them enters the empty tent, the place is safe, halrein can relax now.

However, his friend is still frightened after what happen, it is understandable to be that scared, and this is the camp of ansatsu warriors anyway. Halrein then lies down on the bed as shiku pulls him close. He also gives one of his feathers to halrein saying that he can keep this one. It’s a rare sight to see a divine with black feather, mostly those kinds of feathers belonged to heretic angels.

Halrein hugs his friend tightly to keep him safe. He cuddles his friend as he stares at the feather shiku gives him. He wonders if he can see the feather turns into a full wing, which will be very nice. He smiles as he turns over his friend so that they can see face to face. Gently he caresses shiku’s hair and speaks to him

.” I’m sure your wings are beautiful shiku chan, so… what to do now? If you want to rest I’ll keep you warm and safe.”

Halrein then casts his double again. This time he gives the double a task to keep watching the area and alert him if there is any danger around. This way, halrein will know if any threat comes their way and he will be able to kill them faster. This will keep his friend shiku safer as well. Two eyes are always better than one . his double helps him watches the situation around the camp while halrein rests with shiku.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 am

I watched Halrein's double and started wondering if it could do anything like a normal person. I cuddled with Halrein, feeling the warm safety of his arms and his steady heartbeat. I let him play with my hair and relaxed a littke more but this double was bothering me.

"Alright, I guessed your shadow thing does anything you tell him too, but can it do like normal things? Like... you know what we do sometimes, eat, sleep...talk? Or is it just... there?"

And there I was, making no sense. But Halrein was so patient with me so I was pretty certain that he would answer those questions as well. I stared at the double and didn't notice when my fingers went in his clothes to touch his warm chest. I slowly closed my eyes, his heart was so relexing and I noticed that my body was still so tense because of all the fear I had felt during the last few hours. Havig a friend like Halrein was really fun. He smelt much better then the bed did, but at least now we didn't have to hide so hard and I knew they had a tent filled with provisions somewhere in the camp. We'll have food for a while. I fell asleep with a light smile.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Halrein cuddles his angle friend and shares his body warmth with him. By doing this both of them will feel warmer and safer, especially for shiku who is so frightened right now. Then, his friend asks him one question that sounds funny to Halrien. Surely this is not the first time someone acts like that towards his double, his other vampire friend also acts like that and asks him if the double is… somehow… alive..

Since his friend is so curious and clueless, halrein decides to tease him a little. He pulls shiku closer to him and cuddles him more. He pulls the blanket all the way up and covers both of their bodies with it. Then, halrein gently whispers into his friend’s ear.

,” well.. my double is made of magic, so he does not eat or sleep, but… I can make him do those things, since I control it. Though he can do other things too like cuddling.. Licking, kissing, and even making love..do you ever imagine to have two of me doing things to you shiku-chan you know.. threesome?”

Halrein says those words with a wide grin on his face, of course he is only joking and teasing shiku, he does not mean anything but to tease him. He can control his double anyway so he can use it all he wants that is the truth. But he never has the intention of doing such thing to shiku, he is only teasing, just to know how his friend will react to his joke.

Halrein says nothing more after that. He notices shiku is tired and he is sleepy, so halrein cuddles him more and kisses his cheek lightly and he falls asleep himself, hugging shiku tightly in his strong arms.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:05 am

With what halrein tells me before I fall asleep, the dream I had did get wiold and vivid. I dreamt about the two Halreins doing things to me and I was certain that I moaned during my sleep. My dream, i wish would have never ended, but the time came when my eyes would unavoidibly open to look around. I had forgotten where I was when I fell asleep. I reognized the tent and shivered, but I could also feel Halrein's body behind mine, cuddleing with me. I stayed still and silent, I felt something that I knew had to do with the dream I had just had. My hand touched something wet and I sighed lightly. I hadn't had a wet dream in such a long time that I felt a little embarassed. I moved Halrein's hand away from me and sliped out of the bed. I looked at the entrance and blushed as I saw his double. Thoughts, memories of the dream I had came back and I lightly bit my finger. I walked next to him and looked down, even the energy around him felt like Halrein. I passed next to him and then walked in the tent next to the one I was just in, I knew that this was the pond tent, I knew how this man worked. I pushed open the curtain and started taking off my kimono, I went in the pond and started cleaning my clothes. This always had to happen to me in embarassing moments. I sighed and rested my back against the rock wall. This was technically Halrein's fault, if he wouldn't have told me this right before I had fallen asleep, I wouldn't have had a exciting dream like the one I had. Though I had to admit, whatever I saw in my head, I would sure love to feel.
When I was clean and so was my kimono, I got out of the water and used my skill to dryu up my clothes before putting it back on and going back to Halrein in the other tent. I looked a little at the double before entering. He really was a perfect copy of the man in the bed. I smiled at him, though of course he had no reaction to me. Halrein, was probably kidding when he said the double could do all of what he said he could do with this shadow of his. I smiled a little more and came in. I sat next to Halrein, on the side of the bed and sighed.

''There's no way his stiff shadow could do what he did in my dream...''

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Halrein is sleeping with his friend right now, he is still in a deep slumber, and he barely notices what shiku is doing. He needs a good rest and he gets it. It feels good to sleep soundly like this. It takes him almost one hour to wake up from his sleep. halrein slowly opens his eyes and rises up from the bed. He looks around and the scenery is a little bit weird, the tent seems like an ansatsu’s tent. Then, halrein remembers what happen. He and his friend shiku are staying on an enemy’s camp to avoid killers and assassins sent by the evil force.

He then notices his friend is sitting beside him on the bed. He looks fresher and smells nice, maybe he takes a bath? He looks away from his friend and scratches his head a little, he fixes his clothes and makes his double gone , there is no need of that thing again now that both of them are up and rocking. As far as he remembers neither himself nor shiku eat something today. His friend probably starving now, Halrein gets out from the tent and he goes to the tent where supplies are kept. He finds some potatoes, carrots, and some other veggies.

Halrein is not that much of a chef so his cooking skill is very limited. Even so, he tries to make something with taste for his friend here. So, he chops the potatoes and carrots into small pieces, put them in boiling water and pour some seasonings into it. He stirs it slowly till it’s done. he is not sure about the taste but this is the best he can do, he just hopes that his friend does not faint after tasting this meal.

Halrein pours the soup into two big bowls and then he brings it to shiku. He hands over one to his friend and gives him a spoon to eat. He shyly says to his friend

,” I’m.. not that much of a cook so… I’f you can’t eat this thing.. then.. please throw it away, I don’t want to see your gloomy face after tasting my cooking.”

Halrein looks away from shiku and he takes a sip of the soup. The taste is just average and, for him this is not delicious, this tastes like the food he gets when he is in a war mission. He keeps eating it slowly since they have nothing to eat but this simple soup right now. Still, he is ‘praying’ that Shiku won’t faint when he tastes the soup, that will be the worst thing if his friend faints just because of his cooking.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 am

I was concentrating on the double again when it suddenly disapeared. I jumped lightly but then I noriced that it was just because Halrein was awake. I smiled at him as he looked confused as to where we were at first before he finally stood up. He left our tent and came back a little later with food. He then said something about this soup and at first I thought he was exagerating, but then I tasted the soup. The taste was all wrong. It tasted like someone picked it out of the trash. I ate it just because I was hungry, but I couldn't finish it. I glared at him after.

"Let's get one thing straight Halrein. As long as we travel together, you leave the cooking to me! I swear, you should cook for the ansatsu, they'd all be suffering of severe indigestion."

I grinned at him and laughed lightly. I hadn't been able to relax since I knew we were coming out here. Laughing felt good. But when the laughter stoped, I looked at him wiith a more seirous look.

"Halrein, do you not have someone out there that would miss you if you stayed away too long? A friend, perhaps? I've met a lycan once, he attacked me by accident, it seems that I can't stop my thoughts from going back to him all the time. Is there someone like that for you? Someone who cares?"

Maybe this was none of my buisness, but such a nice man deserved to have someone like that in his life. He deserved happiness and love. Perhaps for me, one day when I will trust myself.more, I will find a man like that also. Who knows, it might even be that lycan brute!

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

He laughs lightly in response of his friend’s joke. It’s true that he is never a good cook. He can only cook grilled food and that’s it one type and method of cooking, he knows nothing about other methods. Perhaps what his friend says is true, he should cook for the ansatsus and they will die as they taste his cooking. That sounds fun to do. The laughter lasts for some time before his friend asks him about someone who cares for him, someone special to him. His smile and laughter fades away slowly as his thoughts goes back to the past. Back then, he and seiran were lovers, they were so happy together, back then, seiran would wait for him at home and greeted him with a warm hug when he got home.

Remembering all those things is not pleasant for him. His heart is broken inside, wounded deeply, too deep that he doubts it will ever heal. Maybe he will spend the rest of his life with this wound in his heart. He stared at the floor and stayed quiet for a while. He does not know how to reply to his friend. He then gives out a soft chuckle and let his eyes wanders around elsewhere, he tells himself “you’ll be all right, you are a mighty warlord”. He chuckles again and let out a soft sigh. He does not look at shiku in the eye; he is still wandering around in his eyes.

,” well.. my empty house will be waiting, so it’s something not someone.”

He then stands up and takes away shiku’s bowl and threw away the food. He gets out from the tent and goes to the river near the tent washing the bowl. He looked at the clear water; he saw his reflection there, a face of a broken hearted angel, not cute at all. This is not like him. halrein has always been a cheerful person who likes to joke around but now, his face is just grumpy and gloomy. He looks away from his reflection and day dreaming outside as he sits down near the river.

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm

It seems that I had lifted a sensitive subject for Halrein. Even though at first he was laughing like he always did when something funnt was said, the moment after, he fell silent. My power that sucked up negative energy activated. He said that only his empty house would await his return. That couldn't be right. I could sense the light blue energy of his old.lover all over him, but there was also a green energy that linguered. I couldn't have been wrong. Halrein took our bols and went outside. I followed him silently. He simply sat next to the river and looked at himself. I walked next to him and sat down. My reflection, I didn't want to see it so I made the water become blurry where I could see my face. I left his reflection perfectly visible.

"I apologize for bringing up a bad memory. It's simply that I sense two energies floating around you. One that is very present and that you seem to suck into your body, the other one is green and seem to try to hold onto you with all it's strengh. Could you think of anyone else that might have gotten emotionnally.attached to you? Perhaps of you do, then your house will not be waiting emptu for you. Halrein, I would much rather see you smile then seeing so much pain in your face. Lean on me, I will take away all the negative.energy eating you up from the inside."

Even though I saw him only as a friend, I still cared deeply for him. He was my only friend and I didn't want him to feel like this. If only I was right about the other person, than his heart could start healing. One energy he didn't want to let go off and one that desperatly wanted him to see it.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 am

Halrein is still locked in his own mind when shiku comes to him, he barely notices it since he is too drowned into his own thoughts. His friend apologize to hal, but that is not necessary , halrein is a warlord and such a high rank one must not give in to any kind of pain no matter how hurt it is inside. He stays strong by himself; he always does and always will. His friend then asks him if there is someone that emotionally attached to him. He thinks backwards to the past, searching for such person. In his life, he only has some close colleagues like seiran, mitsunari the wolf, and renji the wild. But it can’t be his colleagues, just can’t be one of them. He thinks again and his thought locked on someone, an elf, a strange, funny energetic elf. He likes that guy, he is a little bit annoying but Halrein enjoys him being that way, it makes him unique. Wait… why halrein thinks this way about the elf? That’s strange! He chases such imagination away and turns back to reality.

,” no, no such person, just an annoying little elf who jumps around like a rabbit….cute.. aaaahhh!! Whatever forget it he is long gone. So.. well.. being alone is not that bad anyway”

Yes, that elf is someone who travels like the wind, one time he is here and a second later he is gone! Just like the wind that flows freely to any place he likes. Halrein tries to cheer up as he washed his face with cold water from the pond, he glances at shiku.

,” don’t need to take away my pain shiku chan, pain makes me stronger , I am a warlord and a warlord must be the strongest among all, and I will be that man.”

Halrein has always been like that, even if he is hurt inside, he barely shows it to anyone especially his colleagues and army. He can bear any pain with a smile and laugh, which is him. Halrein chuckles softly and then he stands up, stretching himself and let out a deep sigh. So now, they must continue their journey.

,” all right! let’s get going now shiku chan!”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 am

So he was just going to push everything away and cover his pain with a fake smile? How sad. I put my hand on his shoulder and made him stare straight in my eyes.

"Warlord or not, pain does not make a person stronger. It makes the person like crystal. It looks as strong as a diamond and yet if you drop that person, he will break into a million shards. Then, it might take millenias to put that person's soul back together. Don't wait until you break Halrein. If this elf makes you laugh and smile effortlessly, don't run away from him. I'm certain you can find him wherever he is."

I gave him a tender smile and then walk by him towards the camp to get our stuff. I was one to talk, I was broken into a million shards and barely holding together what had been repaired. I was probably going to need byakuren protection for a while. Maybe not just from Halrein, he must have friends, people he trusted enough to leavebme with. I had a feeling that I would never be alone anymore. That was the hope and the gift Halrein's presence had given me, peace of mind. I made it to the tent where we had slept and sat on the bed. I put my traveling kimono on, not as light and white as my other one and then I waited for Halrein. He needed to go see that elf of his. I had a feeling that they needed eachother right now.

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next