Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Halrein Alsvieth
Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Halrein listens to his friend shiku. He really knows how to say it right. ‘Don’t wait till you break” he keeps on thinking over that short statement. Will he break into pieces? Maybe, maybe not, but right now he does not want to think about it. The elf? He is just a good friend that’s all, he knows that Vaughn is a very good man and makes him happy, but right now his heart is broken, he is not sure if he must go see that elf in such condition that will be a pathetic view. He thinks over it again, shiku says ‘don’t run away from him’. Well, is halrein running away from that elf? If he is, then why? Is he afraid to get hurt again like last time? Maybe he is...

He let out a soft sigh as he begins to walk with shiku out from the camp of ansatsus. They are heading the opposite ways from the scent of those villains, far from them. He makes sure that shiku is close to him so that he won’t get lost and kidnapped by those villains. They keep on walking down the hills, trying to reach a way out of this realm and go to a safer place. Shiku is not safe in here so Halrein must think of a place that can be his shelter for a while. He keeps on thinking and then one thing crosses his mind, he will have to ask shiku for that one, where he would like to go right now.

,’ hey shiku chan, so… got any plan after this? You’re going to need a shelter right? Some protection from my force..hmm..”

He keeps on thinking and comes up with none, blank, he sure has some friends but he is worried if shiku will be just fine, his friends so far are the arrogant wolf, and his ex lover who is married to a demon. as he keeps on thinking, he decides that it will be best if this angel stays with the wolf, at least he is not a pervert and his lover is possessive enough not to let him do weird things to shiku, though they might have some hardship in getting along, shiku and the wolf.

“err… you know… I only got one pal that can protect you…he is the golden wolf.. errrmm.. he is known to be very arrogant…..but he is one of the most fearsome general in my force…. Umm.. what you think? Maybe you got another plan?”

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 am

Halrein stayed silent as we walked down hill. It was awkward, but then again, I was used to being alone so it didn't relly bother me. What did worry me was Halrein's dark energy. I kept using my power to get rid of his negative energy, but it didn't seem to be enough. My friend seemed to be deep in thought. So, I took in the scenery. The Ansatsu had caused many damages in natures soft plants. How sad, they cause so much destruction in their path. As I was lost in my thoughts, Halrein spoke to me about what I was planning after this. He then said that I was probably going to need his forces protection for a while. He then went silent again before giving me his plan about leaving me in the golden wolf's charge. I didn't mind. I was used to arrogant men. If this one was nice and arrogant, then it was fine. I got next to Halrein and grabed his arm in mine. I smiled at him.

"As long as he can respect me, I can handle the arrogant part of him. Besides, I'm used to being with rude people. What must I expect from him?"

I didn't want to be in his way too long. He must have something to do now. An elf to find, or a mission to do. I was a burden, I knew that, but I was happy that he did spend some time with me. I cuddled his arm and tried to not trip as we kept walking. I was taking away all the negative energy around him, leaving only a calming atmosphere around him.

"I need to thank you Halrein. I know that I'm a pain, and you didn't have to take me under your...wing, but you still did. So I thank you Halrein. You have a very kind heart, and you will always have a place in my heart."

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : Warlord
Humor : always a head banger

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Halrein is still feeling a bit gloomy and ‘funny’ in his mind and heart. But then his friend talks about the golden wolf and that he is fine with his arrogance, well, that is relieving, not many people can handle that wild beast. But even if he is cruel and arrogant, he is kind and trustworthy. Halrein knows that if shiku is left with that wolf, then he’ll be just fine, that wolf can kill anything that crosses his way for real.

They both walk again, they will find the golden wolf’s place and halrein will leave shiku in that guy’s care for now. As they walk together, the negative energy around him starts to melt away. He does not know what happen around him but he feels a bit cheerful now. He hears the statement that shiku gives to him. He says thanks and he says that halrein will always have a place in his heart. That sounds so sweet for real. That makes halrein chuckles softly and bumps his fist against shiku’s shoulder gently, while his other arm is still cuddled by shiku.

,” come on shiku chan you make me blush saying those things! huahahahahahah!!”

He laughs and feels happy now. This friend of his is really something, and he can say such cute words like that. halrein then let out a soft sigh and he ruffles shiku’s head gently. He knows that this guy has someone he likes or so, who knows? It’ll be good for him if he does. But then, he feels that their meeting will be over soon enough. He can see that the path is coming to an end in front of them as they keep on walking. They are very close to the golden wolf’s camp right now, just a few meters away from his place, they have walked long enough though. Right now, they can see the gate to the wolf’s mansion. Halrein stops and he looks at shiku

,’ so… my friend, this is it, the place of the golden wolf I’m talking about..here, take this note with my seal on it, show it to the guards and the wolf, they will know what to do to you then.”

Halrein prepares everything already. He knows that no strangers are allowed to enter the wolf’s mansion but when he recognizes the seal on the letter, mitsunari would understand that this guy is an ally and a friend of Halrein.

( you can either end it here or continue the topic, its up to you, I'm Ok with both)

Yasashiku Zinan
Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

It seemed this was goodbye for meand Halrein. I had gathered fond memories of him and I have come to like his particular humour. He gave me a note and told me to show it to the guards and the wolf. I was slightly nervous. They were Byakuran, but they could still kill me on sight if they thought I was a threat. I watched Halrein off. He would go do what he must. I had to makr it to the Golden Wolf on my own. I held the note in my hand and started walking amongst the thick brush and big trees. I walked silently, feeling a hundred eyes on me all the time. The further in I went, the more I felt followed. I had to calm fown, they were only doing their job to follow and watch a stranger on the lands of their lord. When I saw a small house further in the trees, I was surrounded suddenly by men with spears pointed at my body.

"I...I have a note from Halrein Alsvieth!"

The man in front, who seemed to be the leader looked at the note and looked at his men, they disapeared back into the trees and he ordered me to follow him. He brought me all the way to the front door, knocked and waited for this big guy to opend the door. My eyes noticed gold colored ears and a tail. The Golden Wolf?

-My Lord. This...guy has a note from the White Warlord.

I was about to faint. This guy's aura was heavy. But his negative energy was slowly being cleansed by my power. I was looking down to my feet. I didn't know how to act around this one. He was so big... So, I just showed him the sealed note with Halrein's seal on it. I had to concentrate on my breathing.

Dread Knight

Job/hobbies : First Rank General

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Out of nowhere, his friend halrein dropped someone to his home. mitsunari was enjoying his time with his loved one here and then, all of a sudden, his servant came inside and told him that there was someone outside, sent by halrein the white warlord. He looked into the note and saw the seal, the hand writing, those were real and no fake. He went out to see the guy. The new guy had long black hair, thin, and looked scared, good. Mitsunari wore his usual formal kimono and let his golden tail wagging on the back freely. He came forward and glared at the guy. This one smelt of blood and from the note that he read, the ansatsus seemed to go after this little guy.

,’ who are you? And tell me.. Why you smelt like blood all over? Don’t think just because you are halrein’s friend you can freely wander in my place! And he said that those rats from ansatsu are looking for you, what they want?”

He kept his cold steely glare towards this man. He was only warm and kind towards his loved one and to the rest he acted like jerk or a thug even though he was not a bad guy. Mitsunari who had a very high sensitivity towards scents noticed that this guy had a very strong smell of halrein, which was a bit unusual, maybe they were closer that he thought? Not his business though. He then looked closer to the guy and noticed that there was a slight of wounds there on his back, was it wings? Mitsunari could only guess but he stayed silent.

He then told one of his servants to prepare a room for this guest. At least he would give this man a shelter for a while. Though if this man wanted more than just a shelter, he would have to work to get it! mitsunari still glaring at the guy and he said deeply

,” this guy will lead you to your room and it will be tightly guarded, you are not to get out or let someone in! I’ll meet you in the main garden and there, you must tell me everything or I’ll have your head on my plate!”

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

When the Golden Wolf came to the door, I wanted to disapear. This guy was big. His simple presence was threatning. He glared at me with a cold look and just started growling questions at me. I looked up straight in his eyes and smiled lightly.

"Please, you have no need to be weary of me. I am no threat. Halrein has brought me here so that the ansatsu can't capture me since I know their biggest secret. I believe Halrein has sent you a message about that. If you smell blood on me, it'd because the leader that had me as his toy decided one day to rip my wings off and wear them as a cape. Perhaps the smell of my blood still lingers."

I saw a blond man in the house, but he didn't come to the door. This man must be important to the Golden Wolf. He then told me to follow the guard and that he would show me my room. I bowed politely in front of the Golden Wolf, but before I left, I turned around and looked at him softly.

"I am call Yasashiku. You may call me Shiku. Everybody does. I thank you for this hospitality. I'll try to not get in your way. One more thing, I saw some fruit trees and fields around your house, if you ever need another pair of hands, I'm not totally useless. Shall I come back after seeing my room so we can talk some more, My Lord?"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Mitsunari went back to his loved one and got properly dressed to meet up with this newcomer, or should he say, stranger. He took note of what the man spoke. He said that he was no thread and that the ansatsu were after him because he knew their biggest secret. The guy mentioned that mitsunari must have learned about this secret since halrein sent him message about it. He thought about what the guy said and it crossed his mind that the guy might talk about the message where a blonde guy was with a long black haired man, the one his lover talked about, sakura, the assassin. He wondered what made such even become ansatsu’s biggest secret. He only knew that this mysterious man might be the one who the leader was afraid of but it’s still a mystery and it could be wrong too, they did not have enough evidence to prove that this mysterious man was able to face the ansatsu leader.

Mitsunari said nothing as he walked to the room though he heard what the guy said, his name was shiku. He cared not about the rest, he already told the servant to bring shiku to the main garden to meet mitsunari there. As he finished dressed up in his usual formal kimono in mix color of white, red and gold, he went out from his room, and headed to the main garden. His servant already brought the man there and he found the guy waited for him. mitsunari walked towards the guy , kept a distance between them and glared coldly at shiku.

He observed this man a little more. He noticed that something was wrong with the guy’s wings it was spotted on the guy’s back which looked a bit odd and seemed hurt a little. He kept the cold steely gaze at shiku and finally he opened his voice

,” I know what you are talking about, we are on it already, the mysterious guy with black hair, at least I know who the blonde one is. Now… tell me what is it with your back? I saw something odd there, and from your scent, you are an angel right? Show me your wings then!”

This guy might be no thread but mitsunari cared not. He needed to be prepared for anything that might happen this time. He smelt a very light scent of ansatsu soldier on this guy, it was fading but since he was a wolf, he could smell it, the scent got stronger as mitsunari walked his way towards shiku’s back. He wondered why

,” more scent of blood on your back and this one.. this scent does not belong to halrein, and I don’t like the smell either, tell me the truth!”

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Even though I was shown to my room, I only had the time to put on clean clothes, my white kimono. Then, the servan or guard brought me to a beautiful garden where I waited for the Golden Wolf. I smiled when he came and bowed politely again. He didn't change attitude. Halrein had warned me about his arrogance. I kept a gentle smile on my face as he said he was aware of the black haired man. I felt a little relieved to not be the only one aware of the secret, but I was still the target of the ansatsu. The Golden Wolf then said that since I was an angel, I were to show him my wings. I flinched and the colors left my face. He got closer and smelt blood again and the blood of another man also. Probably the ansatsu that had used me for many years.

"If it puts your mind at ease to know where all the smell of blood comes from, then very well. I'll show you my...wings."

I took off the transparent top of the kimono, then opened the solid white part of the cloth. I turned around and let him see my riped wings. They were strangely black with blue tips, though in their present condition, one couldn't see the blue of the tips. The feathers were stil crumpled and broken, I healed very slowly from that wound. When I figured he saw enough, I dressed back up and turned to face him. I was embarassed to have shown him my broken pride.

"I hope that has satisfied your curiosity. And as for the black haired man, he has lost his memory, but I can follow him with objects he has touched in the past. I believe he is related to an ansatsu leader. Related by blood. Also, for the ansatsu smell your sensitive nose might have captured off my body, I was their...toy for many years. One of them particularly liked me..."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 am

Mitsunari saw the man showing his broken wings. Looked like someone had cut it down or tore them apart. The guy told him that he was one of the ansatsu’s toys for years and that one of those nasty rats liked this man. He gave a rude smirk towards shiku and turned around till he was right before the guy. He gave him a cold stare and said rudely

,” hmph! A bird that can’t fly is like a lion without its fangs! And you said you are their favorite toy? I can see why, you are fragile looking and I bet those rats like your look. Now, you asked protection from me, I can provide it, but tell me, what I get in return? What can a broken bird like you do for me? Everything has its price. And by the way, I know a place where you can get your wings back, but I’m not telling you until I know more of you.”

Then, mitsunari led the guy all the way in the garden; it’s a very big garden with many flowers. It was his lover who planted and chose those flowers. Mithos had some interest in flowers so he filled this wolf’s garden with it. They walked for a while till they reached a small lake. This was where his workers bathe and got clean. He pointed at the small pond behind the lake which was visible from where they stood.

,” that small pond is where you can bathe. I assume you don’t like public bath so that pond is a private one, I only let my guest use it.”

After showing the pond, mitsunari kept walking and then he showed the guy a small park filled with lavender and jasmine. There was a big long table there along with its seat. This place was where his workers usually eat and feast themselves with fruits. He did not have a special room for dining since mitsunari always dine anywhere he liked, of course together with his loved one. He turned around and said to shiku

,” this is where you will eat, my servant will do the cooking and you will eat here together with all of my workers. Any questions so far?”

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 am

When I was done dressing back up, the Golden Wolf was right in front of ne. He stared at ne and spoke of different things. He started with the painful fact that a bird without wings was udeless. I knew that all too well. Lions without fangs died of starvation. Birds without wings just gave up on life entirely. He admited that he saw why I used to be the ansatsu's favorite toy. It was all because if the way I looked. I didn't want to think about it anymore. Then the hurtful question. What use would I be to him? Why would he protect me? I looked at him and approached lightly. I saw what looked like a scratch on his armor and touched it. It paralysed me for a few minutes but when I came back I looked in his eyes.

"Around the same moment me and Halrein were coming this way, you abd you lover, a blond male, were ambushed in a very crowded area. Another man was wounded but wasn't against you. The blond male used some sort a earth barrier and electrical power that drained his energy. This scartch was caused by a random arrow that missed you and ended up planted in the carriage you were traveling in. Was that detailed enough? That's how I found out about the ansatsu secret. If I touch an object, I see it's past and everyone that touched it. I can also state that the blond male has planted all the flowers in this garden."

I followed him as he showed me where I could bathe and eat. I just hoped that he saw my gift as being valuable enough to protect me. When he was done, I turned to face him but a worker came running by and hit my shoulder. It made me fall, but the vision I had was more disturbing. Blood, lots of blood. I looked up at the Golden Wolf.

"That man has just killed a woman in that barn!"

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Mitsunari listened to what they guy said; it seemed that he was not as useless as a lion without fang. At least this man could see things in the past which was more likely hidden from the reality. But he wondered if shiku could foresee the future as well after all, the past and the future were connected in some ways and it would be very useful if this guy could see the future as well. But still, mitsunari wouldn’t dare to hope that one. As he listened to the guy, one of his servant came running and mitsunari could see that this man was covered in blood and then shiku shouted that the guy killed a lady in that barn. With that said mitsunari swiftly grabbed the guy in his strong arms and then slammed the guy’s body to the ground till the guy cracked some of his backbones. Then, more of his servant came by and then reported to mitsunari

,’ my lord! This man is a traitor! He tried to steal our supplies and then he killed the lady guarding your barn!”

Soon as he heard of the report of his servant, he ordered them to take this guy who could no longer walk or stood up since he broke his back bones all over. He ordered those servants to throw this guy into the dragon cave as the dragon’s dinner and they did as they told. He then looked at shiku who was still on the floor lying down.

,” what are you doing? Baka shiku..stand up and follow me!”

Then, mitsunari made his way back to the main building. He made sure that shiku followed after him. Then, once they arrive in front of a room, he looked at shiku and opened the door. This room was a meeting room and there was nobody inside, only the guards outside the room guarding it. Both of them came inside and then he asked the guy

,” your skill in seeing the past can be useful, but how about the future? Can you see the future? Now.. tell me something about my past, you can show off a little right now and I’m giving you the chance, baka shiku..”

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 am

I followed the Golden wolf and kept silent as I knew what fate now awaited the murderer. To be fed to a dragon was a frightful death. The Golden Wolf opened a dor and I walked inside. It was a meeting room by the looks of it. He stood in front of me and asked me if I could see the futur as well. Then before I could answer, he wanted me to tell him more about his past. I walked closer to him and took a deep breath. If I were to see his past, I would have to touch him directly. Before that, I looked at him and smiled.

"Unfortunatly, the futur holds too many paths so I can only suppose and theorise about it. Now then, to know your past I have to touch your skin directly. It will take a few moments for me to travel in your footsteps but I will eventually return to reality. Ready?"

I reached for his face and touched it with my naked fingers. My eyes went blank for over five minutes. Then, I released his face and my trembling body fell to the floor. I breathed for a few minutes and then looked up at the imposing Wolf.

"You were in a pack. Though there were black, silver and white tails, yours was the only golden one. You were teased a lot. You lost the pack at some point and they never came back or you. You became angry, cruel with people that had commited an injustice. You wanted to prove your pack wrong. You got bigger and stronger. You only joined the Byakuren because they kill bad guys, and you like to kill bad guys. You worked very hard to become a General. I can even say that you met your lover in a tavern after one of your missions and you marked him on the very first night by bitting him hard in his neck. Has my visions satisfied you, Lord Mitsunari?"

I had heard his name during a scene with his lover that I rather forget. I stood up slowly, my body was still weak and trembled violently, so I held myself up with the wall behind me. Having to use this gift three times in one day was tireing. That was why I was usually cut out from civilisation. That way, I didn't accidently touch someone and got a vision. I would probably have troubled dreams tonight as well. I was sure some if the workers here had used my bed as well.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Mitsunari let the man touched his cheek to see the past of his. After some time the guy released mitsunari and told him about his past. It seemed that this guy’s vision was correct. He gave a little detail to the vision and then stated something about his lover. It was right that the first time they met was in a tavern and then mitsunari bit his loved one real hard to mark him. The story was pleasant. It was pretty impressive. He looked at the guy with a sharp gaze after hearing those stories about himself

,” that was impressive enough. Even though I must say that it’s too bad you can’t predict the future. It was a mystery what the future holds.’

By this, mistunari learned that this guy could see other people’s past by touching; just a simple touch on the person or the things belonged to the victim. It made mitsunari wondered if this guy could actually control that power or he just lost it. Either way, he would find out soon enough. Maybe this guy could be useful in some ways, some day, perhaps for this force. His eyes wandered a little and then he looked back at the guy. Right now, mitsunari had to leave first, he would check on his loved one if he has woke up.

,” I’ll leave you here for now. And take care of your trembling body fast, I don’t want to have a guest fainted out of nothing in my presence! My servant will be here shortly to assist you his name is Fang. You will recognize him fast; the boy is a fox beastling with silver tail.”

Then, mitsunari stood up and opened the door. He needed to check for mithos, his loved would get scared if he woke up without this wolf on his side. He made his way to the main room, the master bedroom where his loved one was. There, he found his lover still sleeping soundly; he was still tired after that journey and attack. Mitsunari took care of him for a while and stayed with mithos in the room. It was then, the servant came to the room where shiku was, the boy catching his breath and then with a big grin he greeted shiku with a high enthusiasm.

,” welcome my lord’s friend! Ummm… Fang the silver fox is at your service!!”

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 am

Halrein was right, this Mitsunari guy was a good warrior but boy was he an ass. He was satisfied after I showed him my power, but he didn't help me at all as I was on the floor. He just said he had to leave and that his silver fox beastling servant was going to come to help me. Even if he says that I should take care of my trembling body, I had over used my gift so I was exhausted.
After a few moments, a boy came in the room and said he was Fang and he was here for my service. He was smiling. I forced my weakened body to stand back up. I smiled at him and took a step towards him.

"Please, call me Shiku. And if you are truly here for my service, then could you please help me to find a place where I can relax. I don't need to sleep though, just to sit and relax. I've used my gift to often today."

I put my gloves on my hands to make sure my skin didn't touch his and walked towards him and used the wall to help me keep my balance. I wished that Halrein was back with me, he was caring and sweet. He was present. Mitsunari just left me half fainted on the floor and sent someone else to take care of me. I had a feeling that it would just be to keep an eye an me. I reached him and I just stood by the door to feel the warm breeze on my face.

"Tell me Fang-San, do you think I could help with something here? I saw fields and gardens. I'm quite good with flowers and garden vegetables. I just don't want to be useless while he protects me."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Mitsunari left shiku with one of his most trusted servant, Fang the silver fox. Of course fang was still a little boy but he was strong like a lion. He would be more than able to help shiku getting better. The servant boy came towards shiku as he presented himself. Then, after he greeted shiku with a happy face, he listened to what the guest needed from him. The boy scratched his head and then gave shiku a childish laugh,

,” ehehehehe… errr… umm.. shiku sama can help my lord’s works by cooking for them maybe? Err… but the lady already did that.. umm.. Anyway shiku sama I will bring you to your room, and I will be by your side to play with!”

Then, the servant boy led shiku to his room. It was now filled with decorations and it was beautiful. He did it as his master asked him to. He happily led the young man to his room and when they arrived, he closed the door behind him and looked at the guest
,” do you like your room? I décor it myself based on Lord Mitsunari’s command! Ummm… I can play with you for some time if you like.”

The silver fox grabbed shiku’s hands and he made the guy touched his fluffy silver tail. He was a fox but sometimes he acted more like a dog rather than a fox. The little boy rolled over, showing shiku his white small belly and then he softly growled to the guest. This was his friendly way of treating a guest.

,” Lord shiku can rub by belly if you want, people said it feels smooth and calming! Want to try it?”

While Fang was playing with shiku, mitsunari was in his own private room cuddling his beloved and taking care of him for a while. The day was still long and they still had enough time before dinner time. Mitsunari rested for a while with his lover as he let shiku and the fox boy played in the guest bed room.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 am

Fang brought me back to my room. He had decorated it and I had to admit, it was mucch better like this. I sat on my bed but I couldn't figure out what he meant when he said I could play with him. The boy looked young so it couldn't be the sexual play. I saw him then going on his back and heard him do a playful growl. He wanted me to touched his belly. People said that it helped them relax. He was just so adorable that I couldn't say no. I started rubbing his belly slowly. Fang had said that there was not much that I could do to earn my keep here. Someone was already cooking for everyone. I could maybe ask this Lady if I could help her feed all these mouths. I lost myself in my thoughts as I kept touching Fang's soft belly. I laid back against the wall and winced. My riped wings weren't placed correctly so it had hurt me. I said nothing and kept touching the fox beastling's skin for some time.

"Fang? Does it not bother you to have a stranger touching you like this? Do you truly enjoy this or are you simply doing what your lord asked you to do? You are very sweet, little fox. Come here, lay down next to me, I'll rub your belly more."

He was so much nicer then his Lord. His carefree attitude made me feel happier. I waited for him to come next to me and then I rubbed his belly with a smile on my face. I felt tired now so I laid down next to Fang and closed my eyes. I was still rubbing his belly but I eventually fell asleep with my hand on him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:36 pm

The little fox was happy. He got closer to the guest and let him rubbed that tiny smooth belly more. The guest asked him something about stranger touching his belly. Actually, fang did not let any strangers touched him. He chose it himself who could touch him. He found shiku was friendly and so he gave him the fun to rub that tiny belly. Before he could answer the guest properly, shiku fell asleep. It seemed that what fang told him was very true; his tiny smooth belly was very comforting to the point that the guest fell asleep with his hands on fang’s belly. The little beastling softly whispered into the guest’s ears and said.

,” you are a nice guy so I let you rub my belly. I like you a lot.”

When the little boy said that, mitsunari came back to the room and he called to the boy in silence. Fang slowly slipped himself away from shiku’s hands and he ran toward mitsunari like a child running to his father. Mitsunari was more than pleased to see Fang’s job. He smiled to the little boy, gave him some fruits and rubbed his head gently before he lifted the boy up and carried him in his arms. It was like Mitsunari was carrying a little baby fox in his strong arms. He walked towards shiku who was sleeping and he kicked his feet lightly.

,” wake up baka shiku! Its night already and dinner is almost ready!”

The day went fast for sure. The sun was gone and the moon replaced its place. Mitsunari was still standing there with the little fox beastling in his arms. He waited till shiku showed signs of waking up and then he played with the little fox a little by tossing him in the air. The little boy laughed lightly and then mitsunari put Fang down and let him ran off to the dining area. He knew that this little fox was hungry. He opened the window of the room, letting some fresh air to come in and then he laid his back against the wall as he waited for his guest to get up and went to the dining area with him.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:40 pm

I felt like I had not slept not nearly enough. I felt Mitsunari around me, he was probably the one who kicked my feet. I didn't feel Fang under my hand anymore. He must have left already. I slowly started to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked at Mitsunari that was leaning against the wall. The window was opened now. I sat up slowly and smiled at Mitsunari. I had a headached.

"I would need to sleep longer. I used my gift three times. I get weak when I use it often. Though I guess I am hungry. Would you mind to help me up? Where is Fang? I found his presence soothing. And I would like to know what I could do to help you and your lands, I don't want to stay here for free, but I also don't have anything of value."

I got up and fell foward. I caught myself on the wall in front of me. I sighed and pulled myself up to my feet. I made my way to him and had to hold on to his arm in order to stand up straight. I said I was sorry for this, but I had no other choice if he wanted me to eat. If was a good thing that I had put my gloves on first, I didn't get any new vision by touching him.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Mitsunari saw his guest crawling on his feet as he got up from the bed and then fell to the floor. Really, this guy was very helpless looking and acting like this. He rolled his eyes and sighed as shiku leaned on his strong arms. He shrugged his arms away from shiku and gave him a walking stick instead. He looked at the fragile man and he spoke to him

,” use that stick to help you walk and the little fang is starving so he ran towards the dining area right now. You will find him there.”

He walked out from the room and made sure that shiku followed him properly using that walking stick. It took them less than five minutes to arrive in the dining area. There were lots of works there, they were all eating and drinking, filling their stomach with the food that was prepared by the chef and mitsunari’s lover. Fang the little fluffy fox was there too. He saw his lord coming and he ran towards him, he hit mitsunari and giggled. The golden wolf picked him up and placed the little kid on his shoulder. He walked towards his table and his lover was also there too. They were on the same table, separated from the other workers.

The little fox was happy to see the new guest, shiku, he waved happily at him with a chicken in his small hand. Mitsunari saw fang wanted to play with shiku so he let the little kid slide down from his shoulder. Fang ran all the way to shiku and asked him for a hug. He clung closely to shiku’s legs, grabbed it and looked at the guest

,” Shiku sama!! The chicken is very tasty! My lord’s wife made it for all of us! Shiku sama should eat one too!! “

Then, the little beastling led shiku to the large table and let him took a seat there. Fang placed himself comfortably on shiku’s lap as he kept on chewing his chicken.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Really, this guy had no heart, no compassion for people weaker then him. He shrugged my hands off and gave me a simple walking stick. I needed someone to help me, not a stick. He still led me to wherenall the workers were and little Fang ran towards them and I was surprised to see Mitsunari playing around with him. I smiled lightly. Then Fang ran to me when Mitsunari realesed him. He helped me to go to a long table, I sat down, he sat on me and I started eating. He was going to be such a good looking man when he grows up some more. Right now, he was simply adorable. I looked around to find who this wife of the Golden Wolf was. I saw him holding a long blond hair feminine man on his lap. Sometimes feeding him, sometimes kissing him. So this was the lucky man that was allowed to have his kindness. A man across the table from me then said I looked pale.

"Don't worry about me, Sir. I'll be fine after I eat and rest. Besides, cute little Fang is an amazing treatment. Aren't you Fang-Chan? I'd love to have you around forever."

I hugged him and then I ate a little more. But since I was so tired, I was a little dizzy. I had to eat very slowly so I didn't get sick. But having Fang around made me happy again. I held him with one hand and made sure he wouldn't fall off. I asked the man in front of me if their Lord had always been like this. He replied that the only man allowed to be so close to him was his lover. Then he pointed the blond haired man. I nidded and slowlu ate. At another spot on the table, a man started joking around saying that if Mitsunari was ever a little hotter, then Lady Mithos would walk around naked. Another one said that Mithos was the only one that could ever order their Lord around, just like his own wife. The workers laughed aroind the tabled and I smiled lightly. This hard head really was loved by his people.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Mitsunari was so focused on his lover and he just did not know what the other workers was doing around him. he let them had their fun and break. Mitsunari was a kind lord despite his rude attitude. their workers lived in prosperity as they lived in his land. he always gave the best to his people and treated them well. that was the reason why his people loved him even though he was rude and knew no manner.

Shiku, on the other hand, was eating with Fang playing on his lap. the little baby fox did not stop moving on shiku. he noticed that his lord's friend was having trouble, he looked a bit sick. since his lord already assigned him to serve this man, fang turned around and looked at shiku with his big golden puppy dog eyes. he looked worried now. but before he said anything, he spotted a tea kettle near them. he grabbed it and poured it slowly into a small cup. it's a relaxing lavender tea. then, he turned to shiku and with his childish tone of voice, he said to him

," Shiku sama are you sick? here.. this is a lavender tea, lady mithos made it for all of us! try it it's tasty and warm! you make me worried now shiku sama you must rest after this kay?... lord mitsunari will not give me my candy if i can't take good care of you..."

of course for a child like Fang, not having his favorite candy was a severe punishment. The baby fox then happily served shiku with the tea and more of warm vegetable soup. he climbed the table and went to get a full bowl of the warm veggie soup. he passed it to shiku so that he would eat it. the fox back to shiku's lap and said to him in a whisper

," Shiku sama... you must finish the soup, then we can go to bed, i promise you can rub my belly when you sleep."

Mitsunari was still with his lover, cuddling him closely. he saw Fang and shiku were getting closer, he was happy to see that. of course he could guess that the both of them would sleep tonight and Fang would become shiku's pillow or something.

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 am

Fang really made me melt. After hearing the worker in front of me say that I looked pale, he went to get me some warm lavender tea. He even got me some vegetable soup. He claimed everything was made by Lady Mithos. I smiled at him. He was doing all this so that Mitsunari would give him his candy. He was so adorable. He told me to drink and eat everything and after we could go rest. I smiled at him and took my time to eat the soup and drink my tea slowly. It felt good, but food and tea wasn't what I really needed right now. I just wanted to bring Fang with me and sleep. I heard from the other side of the table, close to the land owner, a man talking about me to the Great Wolf.

-Oy, My Lord, your guest, he don't seem to be a very healthy boy. Though believe me when I say this, he's gonna make our women think of only him and not work! And even some of our men will get disconcentrated by his good looks. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing him without that kimono! Better keep an eye on him!

I smiled lightly. There we go again, men that only want my body. I quickly finished my soup and tea and stood up. Sadly for me, I stood up too fast. My vision went black and my body fell on the ground hard. I opened my eyes just a few seconds later and smiled at everyone around me, apologizing for the trouble I had caused them. I stood up sloely and then grabed the walking stick. I told Fang to join me after he had eaten correctly. I didn't make it to my room though, I stoped half way and sat down, my back against a tree. I really was out of energy.
It didn't take a very ling time for one of the younger workers to appear in front of me. He leaned closer and lifted my face to make me look in his eyes. The touch of his skin on mine made me see that he liked to sleep with men like me. I got scared and pushed his hand away. He got angry and slaped me hard. He grabed my hair and pulled my face up again. I used the rest of my strenght to hit his head hard with my walking stick. He cursed as I got up to try and escape, he caught me again. He pulled on my kimono so hard that it riped. My back, my torn wings were exposed. Tears automatically fell from my eyes. Why did anyone but Mitsunari see my broken wings? And why this guy?

-Little broken angel...don't you want to play? Nobody will know. And visibly, Mitsunari couldn't care less about you. He has his little bitch, and now, I'll have mine. Don't worry, if his little pet dares disturb us, I'll kill him. He won't be the first one. The big idiot took me in, pays me for nothing, and I spy on him for the count of the ansatsu. Now come here and suck my dick. Make yourself useful!

I saw him taking his dick out of his pants. I started at him in shock. I couldn't move, but still faught him off in doing that. I didn't want this ansatsu's shit in my mouth, ever. I called out for Mitsunari as loudly as I could.

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Mitsunari was way too drowned in his lover. he was still dining with mithos in the separated table. he could see that the little fang was going to treat shiku in a good way. he had chosen the correct servant for this man. he saw shiku leaving and then little fang followed him after. in his mind, tonight was going to be a good one, he had nothing to worry about. Not long after that, he heard something, it felt like someone was calling him and that person was in trouble. he heard it few times and noticed that it was shiku's voice. the guy probably fell to the ground again this time and unable to get up.

Meanwhile, little fang was on his way to shiku. he followed the scent and he smelt trouble. He ran to shiku who was screaming and saw that a man was trying to hurt him. Fang stood long enough to hear what the guy said, he was a spy from the opponent. little Fang would report this to the Wolf, but before that, he ran to the guy and then he bit the villain on the leg. Sadly for Fang, the guy was big and he simply grabbed the little fox , threw him roughly till the little fang hit the tree, He cried loudly in pain, his head was bleeding, his cry was very loud and it made all of the workers in the dining area , including mitsunari, ran towards the sound of the cry.

Mitsunari and his lover arrived at the spot with the others. he saw what happened to Fang and shiku, he was pissed. he simply grabbed the guy and killed him with bar hands. He did not need any explanation for what happened. He saw enough to understand that this man was a bad guy. He never educate his workers to be rude towards any of his guest, so he knew it immediately that this one was not his people. he went to grab little fang who was crying in pain. he gently put his hands over the wound and healed the little beastling. Soon after fang healed, he told his lord everything he saw and heard. Mitsunari then put the little Fox down and told him to guard shiku. he looked at the broken angel as he gave him a robe to replace the kimono.

," wear this for a while, little fang will take care of you, now everyone should leave! dinner time is over and all of you except the guards may go home."

He turned his attention to the little beastling and then gave him a big chocolate candy. that was his reward for being a very good alarm when someone was in trouble. he really liked this little baby Fox. he turned his attention to shiku again,

,' Shiku chan, you can stay in the empty bedroom beside mine if you like, and little fang will be with you."

Shadow Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 am

When I saw Fang appearing out of no where, I paniked. He was going to get hurt. I tried to jump to protect him but I couldn't get to him in time. I screamed his name when he went crashing against a tree. His loud cry attracted Mitsunari. Finally. The Golden Wolf killed the man that hurt Fang. I didn't even think of myself anymore. My eyes were set on the little silver fox. The wolf healed him and then put another robe on me. I clised it quickly and stood back to my feet. I grabed Fang and hugged him tightly in my arms. Back when I still had my wings, my job was to protect the children from my clan. Seeing poor Fang getting hurt had killed me inside. Mitsunari then said that I could have the empty room next to his for now. I would take it only to make sure Fang was safe. I got up to my feet and picked Fang in my arms. I stumbled in the direction he gave me to my new room. When we made it there, I sat him on the bed and looked at him.

"What you did earlier Fang, was very courageous. But foolish. You should have gone to get the Wolf, you should have run as fast as you can to get Mitsunari. You scared me when you bled. I didn't care what happened to me, i'm used to it, but nothing should happen to you."

I held him tightly in my arms and craddled him. I then sliped in the blankets and brought him with me. I was not going to let him go. I had to protect him. This courageous little fox had more balls then me. I started humming a lullaby. I was exhausted, but this little beastling must have his share of traumatising events today. I held him tightly in my arms and played in his hair, scratching him behind the ears. The door to the room opened and I saw the blond haired man coming in with two cups of cold lavender tea. Then he left with a light smile in his face. The tea was there to help us relax after the hard day. I drank mine and helped little Fang drink his slowly. I laid back down and my eyes started closing on their own.

"Stay with me Fang."

Dread Knight

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 am

Mitsunari ordered the little beastling to stay with shiku and comfort him. This little fox was more than just a kid, he was going to be a strong warrior when he grew up. The wolf left with his lover and they went to their own bedroom, the master bedroom. he locked the door behind him and then he held his lover close as both of them fell asleep. on the other room, little fang and shiku were together. The little fox would be a perfect guardian for the fragile shiku.

The other room,Shiku and little fang stayed on the same bed, the little Fox was sitting on the bed, his fluffy belly popped out like a muffin. His tail was wagging around in the back and his ear were swaying back and forth for a couple of times. he sat down nicely on the bed and then Shiku told him that he was courageous but he should not have done that since it was dangerous. Fang was just a little fox, he was a little boy who knew nothing about danger or not, all he did was based on his reflexes. he starred at shiku ad let the guy cuddled his fluffy figure as they slipped under the bed.

," Shiku sama don't need to worry about me.. Fang is going to be a strong warrior like mitsunari sama when I grow up! and then i can protect every one.. including you just like ishida sama always do for us..."

The little fox started to close his eyes and he balled up near shiku, letting the angel cuddled him like a fluffy warm pillow. He would stay with the man for tonight, keeping him warm with his fluffy small figure. They cuddled together as they slept for hours. then, the morning came before they noticed it. Fang who was a beastling felt the changing weather first, he woke up and slipped out from the bed. it's morning already. as he got down from the bed, His Lord, the golden wolf entered the room together with his lover. he gave instructions to Fang so that he would prepare the fruits for the guest to start the day. The little fang went out to the small garden to gather fruit and after some time, he came back with lots of grapes and apples. Mitsunari pet his head and let him kept half of those fruits for himself.

," you are one courageous little fox! I'll reward you handsomely little Fang.. now do your job, and make sure that baka shiku did not get into trouble , if he does, then you scream my name out loud kay?"

The little fox nodded and then the wolf left the room, leaving shiku and little Fang alone. he crawled back to shiku, tickling him with the tip of his fox tail. that was his way to wake up the guest he served. When he noticed shiku opened his eyes and getting up, he stop tickling and then starred at shiku with his big golden eyes, a pair of eyes that full of wonder.

," eeeerrrrr.. Shiku sama... why Lord Mitsunari called you baka shiku?' I find it odd...do you know why?"

PostSubject: Re: Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]   

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting [PRP Halrein Alsvieth & Mitsunari Ishida]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next